Who knew secretary of state Hillary Clinton could dance? Clinton entertained her hosts with her unique dance moves in Johannesburg, South Africa, Tuesday. Clinton backed that thang up and dropped it low as Jazz singer Judith Sephuma performed one of her hits.

Mrs. Clinton's visit to South Africa wasn't all fun and games; She attended a conference dedicated to stopping the spread of AIDS — South Africa has the world’s highest HIV infection rate — and also met with legendary leader Nelson Mandela.

Watch the video after the break.

• Cheney Urges Hillary to Run Against Obama
  • Hillary Clinton’s Bitch Fit In The Congo
  • How Obama Quietly Targets Blacks
  • Hillary Thinks Obama Might Be Assassinated
    • http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Miss Hill is too cool for school. Her and Bill know how to get loose. I'd love invite them to one of our cookouts.

• luVn_liFe…

The Clintons have a little soul in them

S/N sandra can we get a post about Erica dixon taking Scraps of CS

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

By the way, Miss Hillary's hair is looking all kinds of healthy. Has she discovered weaves and lacefronts?

• r2dmax

This confirms it... Bil AND Hillary are black.... :rofl:
      :danban1: :shakebutt

• kingstonn

:rofl: @ those still shots

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

Get down witcha bad self Ms. Clinton!! :buttshake:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I think it's time for me to sneak on out of here.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

she looks so stiff and out of place kinda lol :dance:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:buttshake: Get it Hill :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Holy Cow!! Pooch Hall got The Game execs to take him back. Good for him. Can't wait to see what they do with his character now that Melanie is gone.

• Milky

Get it Hilary. At least she wasn't there being fake with her nose tooted up in the air. Get ur party on girl.

• Secret

Nice vid

• MZ_CARAM3L74

Holy Cow!! Pooch Hall got The Game execs to take him back. Good for him. Can’t wait to see what they do with his character now that Melanie is gone.
      *************************
      word?? :popcorn:

• MsDivaRo

The Clintons have a little soul in them

---------------
      Yes they do....Bill knows he can play a SAXAPHONE!

• NaijaGal

:lol: ...get it Hilary (as only you can)

:shakebutt: <<<Africans are natural born whiners

• MsDivaRo

------------------
      Pooh is sessssy! :hi: Bird!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

man i am so sleepy and it isnt even the part of the day where you have the afternoon crash :zzz:

• waterlily_76

Woah! HA!! :hahaha: No she didn't let her back that THANG up did she?
      Go head Hillary, I'm not mad. :dance:

• MsDivaRo

*meant Pooch! I got essssited! :hahaha:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

<<dont want to see Hilary "bust" nothing
      :no:

• Native New Yorker

Hillary Clinton? I thought that was Betty White :shrugs:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

who here thinks we should get a afternoon wood of pooch hall? i like it like it!

• Native New Yorker

At least she wasn’t there being fake with her nose tooted up in the air. Get ur party on girl.
      -------------------------------------

:cosign:

• kingstonn

@ bird
      really? i wish they'd cancel the show. after the third season (which i was watching one day on Netflix... unable to get up and do something more productive), they should have either kept the SAME writers from those seasons or left it alone. i do not like the direction in which the show went once it got to EBT. :no: i tried... but it was just.. turrible. *charles barkley voice*

• missmiami

:rofl: remember when George Bush went to Africa and tried to dance :dead: man he used to make me laugh so much.

• Milky

Hilary looking like Whoa that's a whole lotta being backed up on me. She looks like I can't handle all of this but im gonna try.

• missmiami

I will be pissed :mad: if Pooch gets back with his babymama. Ugghhhhhhhh maybe they should kill off Melanie and make him a single dad dating or something. Idk

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

will be pissed if Pooch gets back with his babymama. Ugghhhhhhhh maybe they should kill off Melanie and make him a single dad dating or something. Idk
      -----
      i missed the last two episodes what happened with mel and double d? lol

• MsDivaRo

kingstonn says:

turrible. *charles barkley voice*

--------------------------
      I immediately read that in Sir Charles voice :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I don't think the show was using differant writers when it moved to BET. I think the writers were no longer inspired by Mel and Derwin. I'm hoping the cast changes will get their juices flowing. Has anyone heard if Brandy signed her contract yet? Last I heard from her in an interview a few weeks ago her deal wasn't done either. I need my Chardonney. Her and Jason made the show worth watching.

• MsDivaRo

I don’t think the show was using differant writers when it moved to BET. I think the writers were no longer inspired by Mel and Derwin. I’m hoping the cast changes will get their juices flowing. Has anyone heard if Brandy signed her contract yet? Last I heard from her in an interview a few weeks ago her deal wasn’t done either. I need my Chardonney. Her and Jason made the show worth watching.

-------------------
      I need to catch a "Game" marathon to catch up! I watched some episodes then just kind of decided it was kinda lame, does it get better? It once was a good show though.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hilary is tooo cute! Love the video

• kingstonn

I didn't like Chardonnay. lawd KNOWS i didn't. i wish they'd just give up on the show.

@ divaro
      :rofl: i :heart: Charles..

• Ms.Fashion

South Africa has the world’s highest HIV infection rate

Why is the question I have??? How are they obtaining this?? Sounds like Aids is being planted there if you ask me. :coffee:

• missmiami

:thinking: idk if this is true but i read an article that sited the countries lack of education on the disease and sited tons of old wives tales for cures. including sleeping with a virgin to be cured of the disease. this in itself could assist with the spreading of the disease. a lack of understanding and disbelief in medical treatment

• MsDivaRo

kingstonn says:

I didn’t like Chardonnay. lawd KNOWS i didn’t. i wish they’d just give up on the show.

@ divaro
      i Charles..

--------------------
      So do I! He says what he has to say and does not give a damn who don't like it. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:waves: at Ms. Fashion

AIDS IS NOT being planted in Africa or America. FOlks aren't using protection.

Wayne Williams killed them little boys.

The Longnech Monster does Not exist

Bigfoot lives in the woods in all states

Poprocks mixed with COKE will kill you.

Brer Rabbit is really a tar baby.

Ms. Sandra does not use spritz and wears a weave

:kona:

P.S. Hope errybody days is going well

• NaijaGal

But how did HIV/AIDS occur in the first place...how is it that ish was the same but boom in the 80's HIV

• Ms.Fashion

Usual Prime Suspect says:

at Ms. Fashion

AIDS IS NOT being planted in Africa or America. FOlks aren’t using protection.

Wayne Williams killed them little boys.

The Longnech Monster does Not exist

Bigfoot lives in the woods in all states

Poprocks mixed with COKE will kill you.

Brer Rabbit is really a tar baby.

Ms. Sandra does not use spritz and wears a weave

P.S. Hope errybody days is going well

U CRAZY!!! I hope you can log in tomorrow!!! :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

I don't have the energy to click play on the video :shrugs: I think Mrs. Clinton is a carpet munchkin :yawn: I love the Clintons though!!!!

• GAGIRL87

I'm sooooo ready for fall and the holidays #random :coffee:

• kingstonn

@ naija
      i saw this documentary in school called "The Band Played On". it comes on HBO sometimes. it explained soooooooo much and answered a lot of questions i had about the whole epidemic. it's really something to look into. :yes:

• Trendsetter

I think she's coming back...but I can't stand to look at her for more than 2 minutes...

• Trendsetter

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m sooooo ready for fall and the holidays #random
      ___________________________

I dress my azz off in during the fall season.... #random

• NaijaGal

@Kingstonnn cool...thanks...I'll look into it

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

@Fashion - Ms. Sandra know I :heart: her and it's all in fun.

• GAGIRL87

@ Trend me too fall is and always have been my favorite season not to hot or to cold yet *rubs hands together* I LOVE the holidays only 4 months left in the yr can you believe it?

• http://gravatar.com/msloloyolo MsLolo

Work hard, play hard.
      Greetings everybody

• Jem Is My Name-No 1 Else Is The Same-Jem Is My Name; JEM

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Did you see the aids documentary Yallcray told us to watch? I just got around to it a few days ago.
      The gay couple who were having unprotected sex knowing that one was hiv pos blew my mind.
      The church lady that caught it from her hubby blew my mind.
      The fact that they didnt use more hetero couples made me mad. Kinda defeats the purpose of saying this isnt a gay disease.
      The fact that they dont allow folks to pass out clean needles made me mad.
      Im glad they pointed out the drug explosion of the 80s and the differences in sentencing between crack and coke<<<Of all the things Black folks want Obama to speak on I wish someone would throw that one at him,,,and how many of those men were going to jail, contracting aids, then bringing it back to the communities.
      The fact that its illegal to hand out condoms in prison,,,Under the notion that it would be a way of making it ok for them to have sex. And how they werent separating the hiv pos ones from the non pos ones...It was crazy,,,Seems like theyre setting them up.imo,,,What about those who sex is forced upon,,,They may not be willing participants, but at least they can reduce their risk of catching it...So yeah I enjoyed it, but as always there was no solutions offered :shrugs: Homegirl that was sleeping with men not telling them she was pos :smack:

• Trendsetter

GAGIRL87 says:

Fall season has beautiful weather...This year flew by...I can't believe my son will be one in exactly 2 months.

• Bootcampgirl

Jem Is My Name-No 1 Else Is The Same-Jem Is My Name; JEM says:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

The church lady that caught it from her hubby blew my mind.
      The fact that they dont allow folks to pass out clean needles made me mad.
      The fact that its illegal to hand out condoms in prison,,,Under the notion that it would be a way of making it ok for them to have sex. And how they werent separating the hiv pos ones from the non pos ones…It was crazy,,,Seems like theyre setting them up.imo,,,What about those who sex is forced upon,,,They may not be willing participants, but at least they can reduce their risk of catching it…So yeah I enjoyed it, but as always there was no solutions offered Homegirl that was sleeping with men not telling them she was pos
      That was a good documentary. The gay couple blew my mind, I'm sorry but there is no way in hell that I would sleep with anyone, that I know is infected, unprotected...

• dancerbee93

kingstonn says:

******
      :cosign: It was a ridiculous couple and the writing and show sucked when it moved to BET. Its suppose to be a comedy sitcom.. Not a laugh was given and too much drama drama drama IMO

SN....Get'em Hils!!! I love the Clintons down to earth soul :yahoo:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

I'm glad Aly won a gold in gymnastics last night...

• GAGIRL87

@ Trend that's your only one? cherish those moments when their that age b/c my son is 6 and that lil boy is bad a$$ hail :no:

• Trendsetter

@ GAGIRL

Yes that's my only one...and he's already bad...lol

• sassyshe

:love: me some Hillary. Cant wsit for my boo to be the first female President. Hillary 2016!!!!!

• sassyshe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      They did they started using Billie Woodruff and stopped paying the actors. So BET was getting what they paid for. If Derwin is coming back full time I bet they will start with Mel doing her residency and then move to a divorce. Last season ended with Janay moving to the East coast so that she could marry the political columnist she was engaged to and Derwin/Melanie ended on a good note

• sassyshe

Plus based on his tweet it seems they only got him coming for one season more than likely they gonna do like a final season Martin with Derwin where he's being shown and speaking to Mel on the phone while she does her residency

• laterthannever

This is living life to its fullest! So many people would shy away in that situation, under the excuse of "professional image," or some other b.s. She looks like she's enjoying herself!