A culinary chef on trial for murdering his wife confessed to police how he slowly cooked his wife for four days.

"I just slowly cooked it and I ended up cooking her for four days," David Viens, of Lomita, California, said in a taped confession.

Viens admitted he "got violent" with his wife, Dawn, after she began "raising hell" during an alcohol and drug binge. Police had been searching for Dawn since her disappearance on October 18, 2009.

Viens, 49, told police he tightly bound his wife's hands and feet with rope and duct-taped her mouth so she wouldn't "drive around wasted and whacked out on coke and drinking."

Viens said he went to bed, leaving his wife bound and gagged all night. "And that was it. I said, 'Good night.'"

The restauranteur said he panicked when he awoke the next morning to find his wife deceased. He placed his wife's body in a large 55-gallon drum filled with boiling water at his restaurant.

"I just slowly cooked it and I ended up cooking her for four days," revealed Viens in a taped confession which was played for jurors Tuesday. "I manipulated her so the face was down, and I took some - some things - like weights that we use, and I put them on the top of her body.

The culinary expert then poured "seven or eight pounds of grease" mixed with his wife's waste from the drum into his industrial size grease trap, which is later sucked out by a grease disposal company.

He hid her skull in the attic of his mother's Torrence, CA home. The rest of his wife's remains were buried behind his restaurant.

Viens gave his confession from his hospital bed after he leaped 80 feet off a cliff in Palos Verdes, CA following a brief police chase. Viens is attending his murder trial in a wheelchair.

Viens probably didn't serve parts of his wife to diners because human flesh is distinctly distasteful to discourage people from eating each other.

• Man murders woman for not telling him she was HIV positive
  • Police arrest disturbed teenager who stole baby to prove she was pregnant
  • fanMAIL – Re: Narcissism
  • Married Atlanta Pastor Arrested for Allegedly Infecting Women With HIV Virus
    • Sweet-tea

WOW!!! Just when you think you've heard it all!

• brwnbutafly

I wonder does human tast like chicken? The world is definitely coming to an end

• Kat

SMH! Unbelievable!

• Bibi

:no:

• brwnbutafly

*taste*

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

I wonder how would he do in a showdown with Bobby Flay...

Im a bastard for that one.

• YSoSrs

4 days huh? *makes note*

• Xena68

His sick azz talking about her like she was a pot roast

• Bad Influence

No thank yew to this story..

:kona:

back downstairs I go.. :no:

• Bibi

@IGO

Yup...u r :no:

@Xena, RIGHT??? :no:

• Eazy

Sounds like he was the one on cocaine

• KayCeiSoul

Auntie, you know I saw this the other day on the net, and thought to myself, "THIS mo-fo done watched Fried Green Tomatoes TOOOOO many times!"
      :shocked:

I mean - the method of cooking was different, but the concept was the same.

You boiled her up I just know it! ~ Augustus Gloop's mama - Willy Wonka.

Okay - back to my sandwich....

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

brwnbutafly says:

I wonder does human tast like chicken?

If humans tasted like chicken human meat would be sold on the open market and served fresh in fancy restaurants along with caviar and escargo. :coffee:

• Xena68

I would :vomit: if I had eaten there and saw this on the news

• http://www.nowcasting.com/nasirrahim Nasir Rahim

DANG I THOUGHT I WAS SECOND LOL

:vomit:

he should have just turned himself in to begin with....now a days it's pretty hard to get away with killing someone (speaking on the forensics side anyway)

I guess he wasnt thinking clearly.. could have checked on her though damn... :no:

• YSoSrs

This is nothing. There is a recent story about this little Asian? chick that had a fridge full of body parts. She'd been eating people for a while and even served guests human meat on some Hannibal-type sht.

• Ms.Fashion

The face of a demonic mind.....

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

They were druggies. :coffee:

• KayCeiSoul

*guffaws* @ Xena!!!

• BrownSuggaBabe

iT's some sick people in this world :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ KayCeiSoul: That was a great movie. I loved the lesbian subplot.

brwnbutafly says:

I wonder does human tast like chicken?

--------------------
      only the healthy humans though....i dont think people with poor diets would taste good imo... just think about it would you eat a fatty chicken or a chicken who is well fed and taken care of? not saying i would eat a person but just thinking along the lines of how the food we raise and eat...

• KayCeiSoul

brwnbutafly says:

I wonder does human tast like chicken?

*********************************

I know that's right.

You know the gub'ment done tested err'thang. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ YSoSrs: I doubt that's true about her serving guests human meat. Human flesh has a disgusting taste to discourage that sort of activity. :no:

• brwnbutafly

@sandra remember the movie Alive(based on a true story), they had to eat the other passengers to survive and the post about the Asisan man cooking his penis and serving it for others to eat.

Bibi says:

@IGO

Yup…u r
      __________________________________

but Just think... That would be a hell of an episode on Iron Chef

Chairmain: And the Key Ingrediant for this Suckulant meal with be

*cue the music and stage comes up

Chairman: WIIIIFFFEEEEEE!!!!

*cue a shot of Bobby Flay and Chef boy

Chairman: So I say to you in the words of my Uncle... AL CUISINE!!!!!!

• KayCeiSoul

@ KayCeiSoul: That was a great movie. I loved the lesbian subplot.

****************************

I thought it was extremely creative! Had you thinking during the whole dern movie..."Are they...did they...WILL THEY...?"

Then it would have turned into one of the "Trois" movies, so they kept it clean. Ol' Itchy was hittin' that. :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

IDIOTS!

• OutsidetheBox

White meat so dry tho.. :kona:

• YSoSrs

Strange that nobody notice the smell of her cooking for 4 whole days though. :think:

• Bibi

@Sandra

I doubt that folks who are twisted enough to eat flesh are concerned with the taste :no:

• KayCeiSoul

I Go There says:

Bibi says:

@IGO

Yup…u r
      __________________________________

but Just think… That would be a hell of an episode on Iron Chef

Chairmain: And the Key Ingrediant for this Suckulant meal with be

*cue the music and stage comes up

Chairman: WIIIIFFFEEEEEE!!!!

*cue a shot of Bobby Flay and Chef boy

Chairman: So I say to you in the words of my Uncle… AL CUISINE!!!!!!

************************************************

I hate you so bad this here Friday Bro. I swear fo' neckbones I do. :rofl:

• MsDivaRo

That is disgusting at best!!!! He is totally fugged in the head.

Wow :eek:

• Eazy

White meat so dry tho..
      just put some hot sause on it. ion like dark meat

• cougar lover

crock pot simmering gone terribly wrong. i think once people get in too deep with their crimes, they just start winging it doing crazy stuff.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Naturally the human fat would melt much like bacon grease.

• OutsidetheBox

i dont think people with poor diets would taste good imo…

____________________________________________________________________
      They dont. You can judge by semen and secretions. Some ppl taste bitter. Most of us Roses taste sweet (pineapples) :tea:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Random: Joey Lawrence is soooo fione. I'm watching Joey and Melissa and I like this show.

• DoNotDeleteMe

It tastes like burned rubber. Not appetizing at all. :tea:

• Bibi

@IGO

:lol: See..there's something wrong with u... :lol:

• Eazy

It tastes like burned rubber
      you know?

who white meat be dry? shidddd hunty, whats that? *files nails*

KayCeiSoul says:

I Go There says:

Bibi says:

@IGO

Yup…u r
      __________________________________

but Just think… That would be a hell of an episode on Iron Chef

Chairmain: And the Key Ingrediant for this Suckulant meal with be

*cue the music and stage comes up

Chairman: WIIIIFFFEEEEEE!!!!

*cue a shot of Bobby Flay and Chef boy

Chairman: So I say to you in the words of my Uncle… AL CUISINE!!!!!!

************************************************

I hate you so bad this here Friday Bro. I swear fo’ neckbones I do.
      _________________________________________________

Thats cause you can actually see the Chairman saying... "WIIIIFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!!"

• KayCeiSoul

:dead: @ Auntie

:dead: @ Razz

:dead: @ Cougar, and @ Eazy, and Yso, and OTB.

I have to leave this post.

IGo already had me LMAO because I faithfully watch Iron Chef, now I got a cramp. Ewww y'all are a mess.

• brwnbutafly

@ysosrs he prob added onion, peppers, garlic, spices :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ brwnbutafly: I read the book when I was in high school. The survivors described how horrible the human meat tasted -- and that was frozen meat... :hurl:

i knew that mofo was one of "them"... :huh:

• SamIAMnotHAM

DoNotDeleteMe says:

It tastes like burned rubber. Not appetizing at all.
      ^^^^
      :hailnaw:

I am curious to know How auntie know what human flesh taste like :tea:

Oh :tea:

• Eazy

Kaycei dont go :lol:

• Xena68

@ Donotdelete how the hell do you know that :waiting:

• brwnbutafly

@sam is that my husband Justin in ur avi? LOVES that man!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DoNotDeleteMe says:

It tastes like burned rubber. Not appetizing at all.

That's what I heard. :no:

gypsyeyes says:

Random: Joey Lawrence is soooo fione. I’m watching Joey and Melissa and I like this show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl yes Nell's lil Joey shole is!!!! I like when he was wearing a bald head!!! #finewhiteboy

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

:whistle: It's some cannibals in the house! Sang in the key of b flat!

:kona:

Eazy says:

White meat so dry tho..
      just put some hot sause on it. ion like dark meat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: all day long

who white meat be dry? shidddd hunty, whats that? *files nails*
      _________________________________________________________________________
      Not mine. :nono: Any white meat yts cook tho :nono:

• KayCeiSoul

Thats cause you can actually see the Chairman saying… “WIIIIFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!!”

************************************

Lemme 'lone! *Mike Epps voice*

• SamIAMnotHAM

brwnbutafly
      It's brandon boyd lead singer of the rock group incubus, my fave rock group, he is a cutie tho

• yallcrazy

Donchew leave us with this post yo!

:warning: SR

Damn Gutter Minds

:lol: at KayC

SamIAMnotHAM says:

brwnbutafly
      It’s brandon boyd lead singer of the rock group incubus, my fave rock group, he is a cutie tho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He kinda look like a young Andy Gibb...that's who I thought it was.

• KayCeiSoul

@ Eazy, I'm getting kicked all kinds of ways for laughing at y'all! This is the most this kid has moved around all WEEK! :rofl:

• BrownSuggaBabe

OTB You can judge by semen and secretions. Some ppl taste bitter. Most of us Roses taste sweet (pineapples)
      ~~~~~~~~~
      i have found this too be true #dontaskmehowiknow

• Natasha38

Wait... I logged back into to say... How do you know what human flesh taste like

@IGO.. something, sir, is wrong with you :tea:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

:wtf: logging back out :wtf: Really

• CEO AKA CLARK KENT

WOW this is sick!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

and any kinda melon will make you taste sweet @Brownsugga.

who white meat be dry? shidddd hunty, whats that? *files nails*
      _________________________________________________________________________
      Not mine. Any white meat yts cook tho

---------------
      :cosign: Mine is all juicy and flavorful *pause*

• Bad Influence

:lol: @Ho'boygah. :cosign: its a shame that she probably is gna do JUST THAT.. :no:

we know u Rose :chase:

Diva i greeted u downstairs suga..

@Jackson, chile. dry meat :nono: my mother taught me well.

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

@IGO.. something, sir, is wrong with you
      _______________________________________

Im just saying... :lol:

what in this Jokahs mind just clicked and he said to himself

"Hey, Ill just cook her ass Chicken and dumplins style"

It always amazes me what goes throuh folks minds when they do shait like this.

gypsyeyes says:

and any kinda melon will make you taste sweet @Brownsugga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I stay eating WATAMELON!!!!

• Lucky704

WoW I just warmed up my lasagna and it's in the trash.... :hurl:

• Milky

gross. I have been gone all day and this is what i cum in here to. I do like to be eaten though. :eatme:

• Bibi

:waves: @Bad

Bad Influence says:

@Ho’boygah. its a shame that she probably is gna do JUST THAT..

we know u Rose

Diva i greeted u downstairs suga..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Awwww pretty lady juu so sweet muah! Dem brushes you cleaned, did they come from BH?

• BrownSuggaBabe

gypsyeyes says:

and any kinda melon will make you taste sweet @Brownsugga
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      and peppermint..i stay eatn peppermint & not because of my breath :)

• yallcrazy

ION drink pop anymore :no: but all I used to drink was Pepsi! #sweetpoon :rofl:

Now I've been drinking cran/apple juice #stillsweetpoon :D

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Men eat human flesh all the time everytime you put your mouth on her vagina you eating flesh and vice versa. all those dead dry cells fall in your mouth and you can never get it out ur system. :coffee: ok logging back out

Chicken and dumplins style

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I loves me a good azz watamelon! Had one the other day with a lil salt.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Men eat human flesh all the time everytime you put your mouth on her vagina you eating flesh and vice versa. all those dead dry cells fall in your mouth and you can never get it out ur system. ok logging back out
      ---------------
      " :eek: "

:hi: Milky

• Milky

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

___________________________________________________
      thanks brown you may have ruined oral for me.. NOT!

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: it'll all make it sweet, pinepples just work the fastest..hot date friday? Load up on them pineapples m-th. :tea:

• Milky

Hey @diva. poors u a :koolaid2: and massages ur shoulders.

Cremes :wave:

• Bibi

:rofl: :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

I loves me a good azz watamelon! Had one the other day with a lil salt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I can't eat it without that salt...had some for bkfast this morning!

• yallcrazy

Yuck salt on watermelon :no:

ION like it :wail: Folks be try it try it. I already tried it 29,000 yrs ago and I still don't like it...

End Rant....

______________________________________________

Oh so thats why Im never -------- Nevermind

• OutsidetheBox

I will fukk up a whole entire watermelon..with salt. :ashamed: Damn I miss my GA summers.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

it’ll all make it sweet, pinepples just work the fastest..hot date friday? Load up on them pineapples m-th.
      -------------------
      :lolsign: :yes:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

oh and if you swallow cum u swallow his blood ok logging back out :coffee:

@OTB :hug:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

If what you say is right @brownskin I've been a cannibal since 19 yrs old.

• Ms.Fashion

DoNotDeleteMe says:

It tastes like burned rubber. Not appetizing at all.

That’s what I heard.

Who conducted these taste test?? :blink:

yallcrazy says:

Yuck salt on watermelon
      ________________________________

It supposed to bring out the flavor and sweetness of the watermelon.

I hate it though... plus with my love for the Stuggle Fried Chicken
      I cant be into that too.

<---still traumatized by spunky tasting sperm. Aint been back. :no:

• Bibi

:dead: :rofl: See why I love u Gypsy :lol:

Hey Bibi :waves:

IGO :boobs:

@Diva, coastal scents and a a bunch of random ones that i've grabbed up.

im gna snatch this naturals BH palette today..i've decided i need that in my life.. :yes:

• Milky

oh and if you swallow cum u swallow his blood ok logging back out

________________________________________________
      :spank: no go to da :kona:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

oh and if you swallow cum u swallow his blood ok logging back out
      ----------------
      and small traces of urine.... :tea:

• BrownSuggaBabe

@iGo Oh so thats why Im never ——– Nevermind
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      what :thinking: #curious

• Ms.Fashion

MsDivaRo says:

gypsyeyes says:

and any kinda melon will make you taste sweet @Brownsugga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I stay eating WATAMELON!!!!

You more CUNTRY than CUNTRY!!! :lol:

• Bad Influence

excuse me, i meant warm neutrels palette* :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Yall buying makeup? GMA had deals and steals today and my thicker ass buying 60% off shapewear.. :no:

:no:

• Ms.Fashion

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

OH WELL.......

Dont stop, get it get it!! :lol:

• brwnbutafly

@brownsugg that avi! :) the one of trina in that photo isn't any better either!

• BrownSuggaBabe

If what you say is right @brownskin I’ve been a cannibal since 19 yrs old
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :shocked:

Hey His :ashamed:

whats up... How are you today on your day off?

:jack:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:huh:

:chase:

BrownSuggaBabe says:

@iGo Oh so thats why Im never ——– Nevermind
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      what #curious

Nah we gon leave that be.... :lol:

watermelon period *barforama*

i coulda done without the cum statement :lol:

• Bad Influence

@IGO, oh im so good right now. at this moment :lol:

how are u sir? :boobs:

FE :love:

• yallcrazy

Creamy :imgonegetyousucka: :rofl:

BBL YALL

@His

:tittays:

Bad Influence says:

@IGO, oh im so good right now. at this moment

how are u sir?
      ___________________________________

Im good just ready to start this weekend off... thats about it

• OutsidetheBox

So @Fe coming in here shaking your head, now you finna tryto tell us you'on like the white meats?!?! :hug:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I was married very young and he liked for me to be a cannibal. I got all my jewelry that way. that and calling him big daddy got me all kinds of goodies.

• BrownSuggaBabe

brwnbutafly i seen that chit :huh: you on IG?

iGo :lol:

watermelon period
      _______________________________

Now see you know you cant just be.. :no: I was like watermelon period.. :think: :no: lol

• Eazy

I stay eating WATAMELON!!!!
      _________________________
      Me too! that my top 3 fruit

@OTB

:hugs: :lol: I :heart: white meat...just not in my belly....ummm, I mean going down my esophagus into my stomach...umm, yeah...

• Bad Influence

ummm some rkelly video for a song that i have never heard before just came on and robert has a yellow silk scarf with matching gloves on...

its super gay.

oh, hes saying something bout feeling single...

• OutsidetheBox

I got all my jewelry that way.
      _______________________________________________________________________
      :rofl: I used to love me some ju-ry. Thats when gold was still a decent price. Them BIG ghetto x and <3 link necklaces :ashamed: and then I had the one with the big charms. Gawd I was ratchett. :hahaha:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

So what's cooking up in here????

well hello Gyps :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I mean going down my esophagus into my stomach…
      ________________________________________________

Specifics are required sometimes :lol: :lol:

• Eazy

So what’s cooking up in here????
      struggle white meat chicken, pineapples, and watermelon (with salt)

its super gay.

oh, hes saying something bout feeling single…

__________________________________________

Speaking of ole Piss Kelly
      I heard he doing another Trapped in the Closet... I thought that shait was so funny that I went out and bought the DVD with the entire video.

• Milky

@keesh Some druggies wife!

Keesh says:

So what’s cooking up in here????

:lol: you wrong for that one...

• Milky

wife ala mode

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I just had the best apple. It was so crunchy and crisp!

its super gay.

oh, hes saying something bout feeling single…
      ------------------
      that ol' ugly song?? ugh well he might just be :homoswitch:

White meat! @Keesha :wave:

• brwnbutafly

@brownsugg yes but I saw the pic on another blog, she looks weird...stuffed or something

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*ignoring post topic, may she RIP*

sup doe? :popcorn:

• Bibi

:hugs: @Fefe

I thought the same damn thing.. :lol:

• Bad Influence

*daydreams bout my big ass initial cursive rings* they were that purdii yellow gold. i had a P and a B. wore em right next to eachother too.

man i miss junior high. #nobills

• OutsidetheBox

@Razzle fukk yew for modernizing pocahontas like that :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

@bad-yes maam. way after the divorce I was still getting special gifts just off memories. Everytime he saw me I would have my lips glossed up(them is one 2 of my best features)

:yes: ssssss.

I was on a blog and some white chicks selling them wire necklaces we used to get fashioned into our names in underground atl for $75+ dollas. Couldnt belive that chit. Selling like hot cakes too. @His

:waves: @Bibi

@Razzle fukk yew for modernizing pocahontas like that
      --------------------------
      :ashamed: i didnt do it :hahaha:

• brwnbutafly

*raises church finger* I like the R. Kelly song, the girl in the video must be "Andrea" b/c her baby hair is finger-waved down

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

When my kids want quality time they ask if we can just 'chill' what do these babies know about chilling?

• Bibi

• iyonah

Wow... This is all sorts of .. just wow. Unreal.

• Bad Influence

@IGO, dead ass, in the middle of the video, he was performing a broadway musical. robert has lost his mind.

@Eazy *wiggles brows* @Milky and @Razzle..hewwo :waves:

• Ms.Fashion

@Razzle fukk yew for modernizing pocahontas like that
      ————————–
      i didnt do it

CHILLLLLEEEE...... :lol:

Razzle's gravie has me over here trippin! :rofl: :rofl:

• candibfly

the vanilla men been catchin my eye tho lately :yes:

oh since we goin down memory lane. i had these stick on jewels that i would stick in the middle of my foredhead or at the corner of my eye before i went to the club. lawd half way thru the party that shyt fell off cause of the sweat :rofl: i miss college :(

jewelry = ju-ry :thumbsup:
      jewelry = jewl-uh-ree :chase:

• candibfly

i had the nerve to wear one of them candy necklaces to school in HS :lol:

• Eazy

Candi you stay near Harlem?

:hug: Bad!

FeFe & MsFash you love it :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

OTB have u seen MissJia's ju-ry she makes?

• OutsidetheBox

Yew see it Fashy :rofl: with them arms crossed like that...

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest !Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth! Come roll in all the riches all around you
      And for once, never wonder what they're worth!

:whistle:

• Eazy

Heyyy His :boobs:

• Bad Influence

@OTB, man we had such fashion sense too... :lol: memba the beaded indian earrings? and if u was mad fancy, u got the beaded bracelet and necklace to style on em... i wonder if i can find a pic of those :think:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: i shole wish i went to college wit Candi yo! :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

Bad!

FeFe & MsFash you love it

I know that move...... :ashamed: ------> Not really!!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

OTB-my kids and I had them necklaces.they had their names and mine said KAMS' MOM cause that is the both of their initials. I was so obsessed with my kids. We went to the warner bros store once of month to give them ppl my paycheck.

• candibfly

@eazy harlem the poster? or the city?

<---- slow

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:hahaha: LMAO @Razzle's gravi!

EZ! :2dance: hey guhl!

________________________________________________________________
      :rofl: My baby got some super fat ear lobes so I didnt get her pierced. She wears these. :rofl:

Milky says:

Hey @diva. poors u a and massages ur shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl you gone spoil!!! #lovestobespoiled

• Ms.Fashion

Yew see it Fashy with them arms crossed like that…

And for once, never wonder what they’re worth!

:whistle:

Make sure you sing to THAT BEAT!!!! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Why people will bite your candy ju-ry tho. :hahaha: thas so nassy :lol:

• Eazy

The city Candi

• Bad Influence

oh justin timberlake...why wont u sang no more? #random

iyonah says:

Wow… This is all sorts of .. just wow. Unreal.
      ________________________
      That's why I changed the subject!!!

MissJia’s ju-ry
      :think: Miss Jia Miss Jia? I have not... should I?

• free

I Go There says: I wonder how would he do in a showdown with Bobby Flay…

**********************

bobby would lose. he would put some sort of whack twist on it with his "i love southwest flavor" azz and lose.

Bish! I can't stop laughing at that gravie! Stop posting!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• Eazy

Why people will bite your candy ju-ry tho.
      ___________________________________
      Thats how we knew we went together! Bite my candy necklace and we go together :lol:

• candibfly

@eazy nawl. i'm in DC. i wish i lived close by tho.

*sings off key* bright lights in the big cityyyyy

• OutsidetheBox

i wonder if i can find a pic of those
      ___________________________________________
      :lol: i know you got a couple. Imma find my polaroids and we gone do some throwbacks. Nobody betta not talk about my weight either. I was in my birthing stages. :lol:

oh justin timberlake…why wont u sang no more? #random
      --------------------
      His song "what goes around comes around" just came on and man i was thinking the same thing...he said he doesnt want to sing just :smoke: and act... he broke my heart when i heard that :(

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Yall know what I want? The powder and the stick that you lick and then stick in the powder and the jolly rancher stix. I want a green apple one and a watamelon one.

• candibfly

bobby flay be usin them fancy, uppity ingredients

Hey Bibi

IGO

@Diva, coastal scents and a a bunch of random ones that i’ve grabbed up.

im gna snatch this naturals BH palette today..i’ve decided i need that in my life..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl I got an email on that #14. I'm saying...I don't need it...I don't need it!! I'm gonna unsubscribe to those muthafuggin emails!!! #tempted

oh justin timberlake…why wont u sang no more? #random

Shyt that I'm still trying to figure out...methinks he knows he can't top FutureSexLoveSounds... :coffee:

• Iheart

Is Razzle still in here? :waiting: Ready for the most ratchetest gravi ever? :biggrin: It can only stay up for a minute or 2 though :lol:

oh justin timberlake…why wont u sang no more? #random
      ——————–
      His song “what goes around comes around” just came on and man i was thinking the same thing…he said he doesnt want to sing just and act… he broke my heart when i heard that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JT gots mucho soul too!!! He needs to keep sanging!!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@FeFe laughter produces more Tcells and those keep you healthy.... i.e. I will CONTINUE TO POST!! :lol:

• Iheart

oh justin timberlake…why wont u sang no more? #random

_________

I still blast the heyul of of some futuresexlovesounds :danban:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lick a stix

@IHeart I been in hurr! :lol:

Why people will bite your candy ju-ry tho. thas so nassy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This reminded me of the ring pops!

MsDivaRo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lick a stix

This just made me horny... :coffee:

• candibfly

lawd i would fvck some pixie sticks up. just red, purple, and blue tho

justin timberlake

Funny you say that... Read an article yesterday:

He brought “SexyBack,” but don’t quite wait for Justin Timberlake to bring his music back — just yet.

The singing superstar said his music making process is fueled by life’s experiences and making an album “is a really big deal.”

“For me, personally, when I do sit down and decide to do it, it’s just a special thing,” he said in an interview Wednesday night.

Timberlake is engaged to actress Jessica Biel. He’s appeared in a ton of movies in recent years, from “The Social Network” to “Friends With Benefits.” This week he’s in “Trouble With the Curve,” alongside Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.

His last album was 2006?s “FutureSex/LoveSounds,” a Grammy-winning record that launched three No. 1 hits and sold more than 4 million units in the United States. He’s appeared on songs by other musicians but has not released his own music since.

The 31-year-old said he’s unlike today’s artists, who constantly drop albums and singles.

“I don’t know that I can pump them out every year,” he said.

___

• dancerbee93

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

OTB have u seen MissJia’s ju-ry she makes?

---------------------
      I know Im late (just getting back from lunch) I ordered a pink bracelet from her....gawwwwwjjjuuusss

• Iheart

@Razzle, BRB :pc: :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wad0O9X-txo <—You Are Here

:no:

• iyonah

@gypsyeyes This is one of the time where I wished I would have read the comments before the post. Entirely disgusted. People are really sick in this world.

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I think that was the start of my oral fixations!

• luVn_liFe…

@ KayCeiSoul: That was a great movie. I loved the lesbian subplot.
      ~ ~ ~
      :tea:
      ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :cosign: BiBi...lemme eat my Arozzo con Pollo

• dancerbee93

This just made me horny…

---------------
      right!! All I saw was licking and stick :humping:

• OutsidetheBox

Pixie sticks go fastest in them party bags. Kids be :woohoo:

MsDivaRo says:

oh justin timberlake…why wont u sang no more? #random
      ——————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JT gots mucho soul too!!! He needs to keep sanging!!!
      -----------------
      i remember when he was with N*SYNC I used to think why in de hail is he sangin with them? he's too sessy and can sing way better too! :yes:

• Iheart

@Fe, you nassy :lol: :boobs:

• luVn_liFe…

@you Are Here...
      Nice Gravie :rolleyes:

Fashion! :hug:

Why people will bite your candy ju-ry tho. thas so nassy

omg didnt they! :hahaha: that reminds me of how i would be late to school just to buy candy from the cornermart. cause if u had a brwn bag on ur person in class filled with candy, u cleaned up. atleast i know i did.

i was flippin a 1.50 worth of penny candy in the 4th grade into enough to buy a small shrimp fried rice for an after school snack from the china man down the block....everyday :lol: #goodtimes

FeFe says:

MsDivaRo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lick a stix

This just made me horny…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well it is Freaky Friday!!! :rofl:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Viens probably didn’t serve parts of his wife to diners because human flesh is distinctly distasteful to discourage people from eating each other.

---------
      I agree I believe this is why Angela Simmons snatch is said ti stink... so she can remain a virgin until marriage.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

OTB :yes: she been makin ju-ry for a lil while nah. it's kill pink dot com
      i like, but i think they're pricey. was wantin to know iffin it was just me? :shrug:

• iyonah

I hear you Justin.. Less is sometimes more. With music though, the oversaturation sometimes forces people to acknowledge an artist. I think that is what happened with Trey Songz.

Now I want CHICO STICK!

_____________________________________________________________
      !!! I be tryna tell my greedy ass kids! We go to the $1 store and stack up but them fuggas will eat it! I be like no! Trade that chit for their lunch money! :lol:

-------------------------------------------

Yeah that shiat was funny as hell though... I gotta see the rest.

oh justin timberlake…why wont u sang no more? #random

--------
      He said he can't just put out a record every 6 months like the new artist. Which is truse cause his albums be on point how many Nikki Manji or Ciara albums have you bought and they come out like a penis from foreskin often.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:cheer: for weal? quality?? how long u had it? :popcorn:

@Iheart

*snickers*

Like @dancer said, all I saw was licking and stix.... :blow:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Pixie sticks go fastest in them party bags. Kids be
      --------------
      parents be all :cuss: cause you sent they kids home with all that sugar in their systems :lol: i know i pissed a few people off at lil razz's bday party in july :)

• Bad Influence

justin was the shat u hear me? his damn hbo special was always on my tv for like a week when that shyt first aired :lol:

he need 2 get it 2gether..

Fashion!

Why people will bite your candy ju-ry tho. thas so nassy

omg didnt they! that reminds me of how i would be late to school just to buy candy from the cornermart. cause if u had a brwn bag on ur person in class filled with candy, u cleaned up. atleast i know i did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Memories...I remember there was this kid that made cinnamon toothpicks and sold them at school...made a killing! now let they azzez try that in school's today!

• dancerbee93

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

OTB she been makin ju-ry for a lil while nah. it’s kill pink dot com
      i like, but i think they’re pricey. was wantin to know iffin it was just me?

-----------------
      it is but this pink brace I got...I hhhhhaddd tooo get :ashamed:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I swear I got a hankering for all the cornerstore candy now.

pixie stix = :snort: for chirren :yes:

• Eazy

*sings off key* bright lights in the big cityyyyy
      ________________________
      dang I was gone ask you could I come sit on your stoop for a weekend on two :sad:

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: @Iyonah and see how all his stuff is starting to sound the same?

he really benefitted from ppls R. Kelly drought.

• MsDivaRo

anybody take the koolaid pkg and mix some sugar in it and then dip peppermint sticks in the package?

@His

That HBO special was fukking epic! :yes:

• Ms.Fashion

free says:

I Go There says: I wonder how would he do in a showdown with Bobby Flay…

**********************

bobby would lose. he would put some sort of whack twist on it with his “i love southwest flavor” azz and lose.

:lol: YEP!!!

He always using chili powder in everything.

I'll be waiting @IHeart :D

• Bad Influence

@Iyonah, omg Trey released like, 6 albums in 9 months...i dnt even listen 2 him no more and i was a fan of his Ready cd..

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

All this Justin talk is reminding me of Charles and then I thought of attorney mom. BLANK STARE! Good Times!

free says:

I Go There says: I wonder how would he do in a showdown with Bobby Flay…

**********************

-------------------------

Yep he fks up evertime he does that...

But on IRON CHEF
      He would just get out that Ice Cream maker and thats the death stroke

Now I want CHICO STICK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That right there was my shait!!! My granddaddy got me hooked on those at an early age.

airheads go hard :yahoo:

:wave: <--- bag of skittles, only the red and purple ones tho

• Iheart

Bad Influence says:

he need 2 get it 2gether..

OK :yahoo: I remember when he was on Oprah performing what goes around.... The way that man was playing that piano had my panties all kinds of WET you hear me :ashamed: He just looked like he was flucking the hell out of that piano. :hump:

• OutsidetheBox

Razz my boss (rolling in the dough, hearme) once divulged that she didnt give party bags, "the party is the gift they get" she said.

:eek: <----me

:thinking: Is that why no one comes to my kid's parties..? <----her

:yes: <--- me

:wail: <----her. Girl i died.

LMAOOOOOOO

• dancerbee93

@Fayla I had for a month... I got the hope for pink bracelet...I dont wear it everyday just when Im dawning the ice pink flow LOL Quality is good but because its that strechy bracelet wire Im sure the elasticity will become loose

• candibfly

then they have them big giant pixie sticks :rofl: u might could overdose off that :(

FeFe says:

@Iheart

*snickers*

Like @dancer said, all I saw was licking and stix….
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just nasssssy

----------------
      fugg that peppahmint stick we ate it just the sugar and kool-aid :lol:

:heart:

• Iheart

Gimme one sec razzle. Im preparing now :pc:

• dancerbee93

I swear I got a hankering for all the cornerstore candy now
      ---------------------
      I luh you just because you used the word hankering :kiss:

• candibfly

i thought goodie bags were a given?

• Bad Influence

@Fe, it was. i wish it would come on now :yes:

@Gyps, me too. lol

____________________________________
      I just licked my fanga!

• OutsidetheBox

only the red and purple ones

____________________________________
      sweatergswd these is the combo me and my mama eat. :hahaha:

i also get a grape watermelon slushie from sonic. Something bout that red+purple.

sour punch straws :wave: <--- only the strawberry flavor

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

<----HATES Razzle todayyyy!!! :wail: Why did you just eat the damn kool-aid and sugar!???? :rofl:

dancerbee93 says:

I swear I got a hankering for all the cornerstore candy now
      ———————
      I luh you just because you used the word hankering
      ________________________

See Chel we have a Vokaboolarry! :rofl:

I can tell right now
      it was a lot of Sour Pickle and Grape now&later eating Heffas
      with Rat Tail Combs and Pre-con gel sides in this piece... Damn shame.

—————-
      fugg that peppahmint stick we ate it just the sugar and kool-aid

:rofl: i never did that..

• dancerbee93

MsDivaRo says:

FeFe says:

@Iheart

*snickers*

Like @dancer said, all I saw was licking and stix….
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just nasssssy

-------
      :waves: <------- my panties

• Xena68

:offtopic: Yall Jackie Christie old azz done made her a song :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

i thought so too. Girl me and the other moms roasted her. :lol: And she one of them feeling moms, always concerned about her kids fitting in and chit. B!tch you hindering their popularity. :lol:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Gonna stop at the stoe when I pick up baby gyps from the bus stop and gets me a chico stick and some nommalatas!

• Iheart

Oops, I think Sandra banned my gavi fo I put iit up :ashamed: :kona:

• candibfly

i be mad as hell tho cause we get all the Sonic commercials and the closest is like 30 miles away from me :mad:

• dancerbee93

Justin Timberlake is my yt man lover!! yah hear me I :humping: alllll night long "all night" **Lionel richie voice**

• OutsidetheBox

koolaid and sugar aint common?

We kilt that in middle school. Sandwich baggy + a pack of koolaid and like a 1/2-cup of sugar. Whole crew lit. :woohoo:

We used to be colored as hail. :hahaha: For some reason "red" was the best. Bitter to sweet ratio I think. Legendary.

@Razz where you from?

I Go There says:

I can tell right now
      it was a lot of Sour Pickle and Grape now&later eating Heffas
      with Rat Tail Combs and Pre-con gel sides in this piece… Damn shame.

Look dammit, I loved me a big ol' pickle in the summer time, and them grape now&later's was the shiznit (even tho I liked the apple flavored ones the best)....but I didn't do rat tail combs and pre-con gel sides! :mad:

My hurr was in ponytails with bows and shyt... #fancy

Bad Influence says:

@Iyonah, omg Trey released like, 6 albums in 9 months…

:hahaha: thought it was just me!
      Dancer

^^^
      THIS is what i needed to know. i said self? myself said hmmm?
      is we gone be mad if this bracelit breaks in 3 mos bc it's cheap elastic (not sayin it is, just the relaying the convo me & myself was havin) and we came to the conclusion of hell to YEAH we'd be PISST. still want one tho bc i saw some hella cute ones!
      OTB :rofl: LMAO!! y aint nobody buy that hoe a clue bout how them parties go down tho? smh :rofl: po chirrens

• luVn_liFe…

@Dancerbee
      <——- my panties
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :huh: you hinting to Freaky Friday??
      @iHeart why come ur Gravie Look like that??

• dancerbee93

--------------
      Can you grab me some Mary Janes?? :pray:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Did anyone else wear the green lipstick that turned to red? I loved that shyt that was my first glimpse into the make up world. I would slick mu hair back put on black eyeliner and wear red lipstick a la Sade. That's when I took pride in my big azz lips that my cousin's teased me about for so long.

• candibfly

ugh pickles are gross. well i've never actually eaten a pickle but they stink so fvck em.

but i tore them grape and red nah laters up u hear me?! suprised i ain't mess my teeth up, them thangs are hard as hell in the beginning

• Dymond

@ Candi
      girl we always get commercials for In-N-Out burgers or Dave and Buster's and I'm like :( cuz ain't nan one of those here

• Iheart

FeFe says:

I Go There says:

I can tell right now
      it was a lot of Sour Pickle and Grape now&later eating Heffas
      with Rat Tail Combs and Pre-con gel sides in this piece… Damn shame.

Guilty :ashamed: But I was a cherry or green apple now&later :lol:

• Natasha38

@candibfly... I'm with you on that... who's trying to drive all the way to Bmore or Fredericksburg... and I :heart: cherry limeades all day.

Iheart says:

Oops, I think Sandra banned my gavi fo I put iit up :ashamed: :kona:

:rofl: all I see is that triangle with the taped up mouth and the eye glass!

:rofl: @ IGO
      ninja i still have a FEW rat tail combs...gotta work on that leave out :D

FeFe says:

I Go There says:

I can tell right now
      it was a lot of Sour Pickle and Grape now&later eating Heffas
      with Rat Tail Combs and Pre-con gel sides in this piece… Damn shame.

Look dammit, I loved me a big ol’ pickle in the summer time, and them grape now&later’s was the shiznit (even tho I liked the apple flavored ones the best)….but I didn’t do rat tail combs and pre-con gel sides!

My hurr was in ponytails with bows and shyt… #fancy

Damn shame

Smelling like Just for Me

• Iheart

@Luvn, Cause I was tryna be too ratchet :kona:

• BrownSuggaBabe

@FeFe *scrathing my head w/my RAT TAIL comb now :tea:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

who else done ate a big fat pickle with a candy stick stuck down the middle? :yahoo:

nommalatas!

Got some from them fuggin arabs, they was JUST on the wrong side of soft (that mean they old as hail!). I froze them for a bit and they was perfect.

I buy the old school packs. They taste different then that new chit.

SN: Yall memba CD Fenty talked about that time she was fat and would go to sleep with reeses and chit in the bed. :hahaha: :heart:

I MISS HER!!!!

• Dymond

candy freak :yahoo: bout the only thing I don't like are whoppers eww

• Dymond

Hey His :coffee:

Hey FeFe :hug:

Hey Fayla :2dance:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I just had some mary jane's the other day. Now I want me some squirrel nuts and long boys.

• candibfly

@natasha it's rough. i be wantin to go to sonice for happy hour. what did we do to deserve this?!

see when i go home to tx it's one w/i walking distance. and half price milkshakes after 8 pm :yahoo: <--- $5 cause i'm bout to clean up

• OutsidetheBox

I loved me a big ol’ pickle in the summer time
      ______________________________________________________________
      I used to put red hots (the fat ones you had to break on the ground to eat) in the middle of my pickles. :ashamed:

• Bad Influence

i died for apple anything back in the day..jolly ranchers, laffy taffys, now&laters and double bubble had to be apple for me..

I Go There says:

I can tell right now
      it was a lot of Sour Pickle and Grape now&later eating Heffas
      with Rat Tail Combs and Pre-con gel sides in this piece… Damn shame.
      ----------------
      lol!

IHeart is that a midget on a pole??? :rofl:

• dancerbee93

@Dancerbee
      <——- my panties
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      you hinting to Freaky Friday??
      @iHeart why come ur Gravie Look like that??
      ---------------
      I thought we was licking sticking and throwing chit?? No? Ohhh :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

@iHeart
      :lol: ur gravie Know :dead:

gypsyeyes says:

:dance: awww CHIT bew, u done took me BACK yo! that chit tasted good tew :ashamed:
      Dymond says:

@ Candi
      girl we always get commercials for In-N-Out burgers or Dave and Buster’s and I’m like :( cuz ain’t nan one of those here

:mad: this pisses me off! hey guhl!

—————-
      fugg that peppahmint stick we ate it just the sugar and kool-aid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

• Dymond

:blink: is that Towanda? :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Did anyone else wear the green lipstick that turned to red?

Mood makeup. :yes:

Iheart says:

FeFe says:

I Go There says:

I can tell right now
      it was a lot of Sour Pickle and Grape now&later eating Heffas
      with Rat Tail Combs and Pre-con gel sides in this piece… Damn shame.

Guilty But I was a cherry or green apple now&later

Had them tight ass acid washed jeans and them all white shoes too huh?

• Bad Influence

Towanda look strong as hayul in that pic..

Dymond :coffee:

• Anna

candibfly says:

~~~~~~~~~
      We get Joe's Crab House commericals. It's 3 hrs. away.

• luVn_liFe…

dancerbee93 says:
      —————
      I thought we was licking sticking and throwing chit?? No? Ohhh
      ~ ~ ~
      And ur Ready for it ALL! :spank:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

who else done ate a big fat pickle with a candy stick stuck down the middle?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      naw but I shole put that peppermint in a lemon

big fat pickle

*snickers* :)

• Natasha38

@candibfly... they need to take out one of these 52 chic fil a and put a sonic in... bowie/silver spring... they can do it...i'm with you everytime i go home.. sonic is my friend :biggrin:

@OTB I thought I read you were a history buff, is that so? I am too :grill: #nerdandlubsit

@ IGO
      ninja i still have a FEW rat tail combs…gotta work on that leave out
      ______________________________

Thats what its called... "Leave out" ?

Oh damn...

@Brown

:hugs: @Dymond hey bew!

• dancerbee93

@luvn :rofl: I saawwyyy

• Dymond

new post is up...

• OutsidetheBox

squirrel nuts and long boys :heart:

________________________________________
      Gyp old ppl introd you to this. Girl I love me some squirrel nut zippers! I still cop them for .3 a piece at a stinky fish bait place! :lol:

ppl who dont like coconut usually dont like them. Im hard pressed to find any candy i dont like. :)

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I would buy sugardaddies from the candy lady ms.coreen and wait for her to leave and go back cause her husband mr.charlie like yung guhls and we would steal all dey shyt. Then when we would go back she would say "I know yall fass azz guhls been down here while I was gone". bytch you knowed he was a pervert before you left the house!

• Iheart

No white shoes here :nono: I had them shiny MC hammer shoes with the lace strings :rofl:

MsDivaRo says:

—————-
      fugg that peppahmint stick we ate it just the sugar and kool-aid

:hahaha: :crying: LLAB!!!!!!!!!

MsDivaRo says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

who else done ate a big fat pickle with a candy stick stuck down the middle?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      naw but I shole put that peppermint in a lemon

--------------------------

A Lemon???

I bet you always looked like you were mad?

Face all balled up and shait

• KayCeiSoul

Anna says:

candibfly says:

~~~~~~~~~
      We get Joe’s Crab House commericals. It’s 3 hrs. away.

*************************

I FINALLY have a Sonic right around the corner.
      Joe's Crab Shack, however, can kiss my entire azz with that big azz claw from the commercial.
      There isn't one within 2 hours of my home! :mad:

:yes: @Igo :rofl:

____________________________________
      I just licked my fanga!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That was sooooooooo good!! Ya'll know anything about them POP ROCKS!

Iheart says:

No white shoes here I had them shiny MC hammer shoes with the lace strings
      _________________________________

Ahhh Damn you wore those????

I remember them shaits... :lol:

• Milky

what yall talkin about? too lazy to go back up and read.

• Iheart

I sure as hell did :rofl: Had me some jodeci boots at one point in time too :hahaha:

#nerdandlubsit

:cosign: :grill:

gypsyeyes says:

I would buy sugardaddies from the candy lady ms.coreen and wait for her to leave and go back cause her husband mr.charlie like yung guhls and we would steal all dey shyt. Then when we would go back she would say “I know yall fass azz guhls been down here while I was gone”. bytch you knowed he was a pervert before you left the house
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Every neighborhood store had this scenario!!!! :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

Fashion! :hug:

HEYYY!!! :hug:

You late though.... Hmmppfff.

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I just read all my post no winder Imma phat guhl!

• Milky

:waves:
      Fayla
      MsDiva
      Bad
      IGO
      Gyps
      Iheart
      lakez
      and anyone else i missed.

I cant wait to go home and over indulge in some wine.

@ Milky, Licking candy :dead:

• KayCeiSoul

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

MsDivaRo says:

******************************

Yassss! The Lemon mixed with the Tropical Punch & sugar, and dip that peppermint or candy stick in there?!? Chiiiiiile...I was 'bout a hyper red & blue moufed heffa on my school bus. I'd trade my whole lunch for a pickle or for some kool-aid/sugar in a bag if I didn't have any that day. :yes:

@Igo
      ________________________

Oh Im gon clown for here on out about that...

"Say girl... Hook that leave out up"

KayCeiSoul says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

MsDivaRo says:

******************************

Yassss! The Lemon mixed with the Tropical Punch & sugar, and dip that peppermint or candy stick in there?!? Chiiiiiile…I was ’bout a hyper red & blue moufed heffa on my school bus. I’d trade my whole lunch for a pickle or for some kool-aid/sugar in a bag if I didn’t have any that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That was the shait back then!!!!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

@divaro-did you live in a church all day house cause them is too many peppamints you ILL talmbout?

:wave: hi MsFash

• free

YSoSrs says: Strange that nobody notice the smell of her cooking for 4 whole days though.

*****************

he musta had hella seasonings in that mess.

Iheart says:

I sure as hell did Had me some jodeci boots at one point in time too

Had some of those and that lil BS rain jacket too... thought that shait was fly.

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

@Divaro- there is a :newpost: cause you know you don't be knowing!

• luVn_liFe…

@DIVARO there is a :newpost: so you dont come up Screaming and giving the fanga! :D
      :newpost:

• dancerbee93

Natasha38 says:

@candibfly… they need to take out one of these 52 chic fil a and put a sonic in… bowie/silver spring… they can do it…i’m with you everytime i go home.. sonic is my friend

@OTB I thought I read you were a history buff, is that so? I am too #nerdandlubsit

---------------
      ilooovvveee Chic Fila..We have tons of Sonics... lets trade :thumbsup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl thats all the candy my grandparents had around.....they would load yo azz up on some peppermint. I lubs it till this day! I gots a lady at church that give me candy on Sundays....dem peppamints...did I mention the peppamint patties? #oldfolkscandy

• Milky

@ Milky, Licking candy

_______________________________________________
      well let me get to :-P

• Milky

do yall memba the slap stix?

• KayCeiSoul

335 MsDivaRo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl thats all the candy my grandparents had around…..they would load yo azz up on some peppermint. I lubs it till this day! I gots a lady at church that give me candy on Sundays….dem peppamints…did I mention the peppamint patties? #oldfolkscandy

**********************

Laaawd the fat peppermints that melt...made out of powdered sugar of some sort.

• iyonah

Lol @Gypsey – Charles used to give me life. When he was banned I would reach out to SR… asking her to reinstate. The good ole days.. he loved some Brandy.
      @OTB- Trey sure did, and I thought he could sing till I seen him live. When he had a TT about SR, I really recognized how immature he was. Not a fan of his. And everything sounds the same from him now. I used to want him to win.
      Speaking of candy, I used to love the peanut chew.. the ones they make now, are definitely not of the same quality as before. I can still find a hood with chico sticks though, I :love: those.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh