The Pat Houston Show Premieres Tonight

Whitney Houston’s family members, sister-n-law Pat Houston, her mother, Cissy Houston, and niece, Rayah, appeared on The View yesterday to promote their reality TV show, The Houstons: On Our Own.

The likely explanation is the network refused to OK the budget for promotion on my blog. But, no worries. I’m not mad at ‘em.

The Houstons: On Our Own (in its present state) began filming just 3 months after Whitney’s death.

There have been accusations lobbed by Whitney’s fans that Pat Houston is using Whitney’s death to capitalize for her family. But Pat denies such accusations. Still, it’s interesting that Bobbi Kristina did not appear on The View alongside her family members.

Also interesting is the fact that the network canceled a planned private dinner and screening last night for select members of the NY media. You know industry people love to be wined and dined. So the cancellation didn’t pass without much speculation and rumors amongst the invitees.

Esteemed gossip columnist Flo Anthony took to her Twitter page yesterday to ponder over why the event was canceled. The obvious answer is the lack of interest since Bobbi Kristina would not be attending the event.

• Bobbi Kristina walks off the set of Tyler Perry’s show
  • Full Sparkle Trailer featuring Whitney Houston
  • Rihanna wants to play Whitney Houston (Oh, the irony)
  • Sneak Preview: The Houstons On Our Own (Video)

137 Responses to “The Pat Houston Show Premieres Tonight”

DownBottom says:

I’m coflicted on whether or not I will be watching this…don’t know just yet :thinking:

Dancerbabe says:

I know for suse I will not be watching this. Too much of a bad thing will never be good…

:blink:

Angiegirl says:

Morning Auntie! :waves:

Morning Roses! :waves:

My view is, if u werent in the works to do a show before her death. Then clearly your capitalizing on her after her death, because nobody was cheking for you before. :coffee:

Black folk kill me with the tomfoolery they come up with, I tell ya! :no:

@SANDRA
      “In the interest of disclosure, Sandrarose.com was contacted by the production crew to help promote this show. They made promises they didn’t keep, such as taking out ads on my blog and flying one lucky reader and a guest out to New York for the premiere party, which took place yesterday.”

Welp, guess that means we won’t be getting updates on this trainwreck throughout the season.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

______________________________________________________

hotmess says:

I will be watching it tonight for sure

Angiegirl says:

And I dont watch the view, too much estrogen in one show for me. All that overtalking and cackling, and elizabeth irks my soul, so yeah….no thanks :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Roses! :yawn:

Auntie, you are so thick. LMAO. You say “The Pat Houston Show” huh?

I told y’all from jump Pat was on another page. I see women like her everyday that play the sweet and innocent role, abut have the biggest ulterior motives behind everything they do. Nothing she does or will do suprises me. :coffee:

Tee-tid-dee! <— John Witherspoon voice.

lovezoe says:

Don’t know how I feel about this show.

Xena68 says:

The Pat Houston Show :hahaha: Sandra you slay me

Dancerbabe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

__________________________________________________________________

So what will you call Kim K’s cottage cheese legs then….. :thinking:

Flo Anthony is always in the mix

DownBottom says:

@Sandra, :offtopic: Can u find it in ur heart of hearts to allow @Yall, @Lakes, @Cali back in as well as open registration for some “fresh meat” :pray: <…am I asking for 2 much?

Angiegirl says:

“and this beautiful child is NOT Bobby Kristina right? Just a cousin?” Oh Baw-Bra….the shade :hahaha:

KayCeiSoul says:

Excuse the typos. New atmosphere – all eyes on me.
      Trying to type on a squeenched up miniature of the page.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Dancerbabe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

__________________________________________________________________

So what will you call Kim K’s cottage cheese legs then…..
      —————————-
      :rofl: :hahaha:

@DANCER BEE
      “Dayum dem some big azz amazon lookin hoes! They legs stretching from the couch to off the stage.
      __________________________________________________________________

So what will you call Kim K’s cottage cheese legs then…..

Fine.

It aint even fair comparing this giraffe lookin bytches to perfection. Come on now.

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

:no: Won’t watch it….

KayCeiSoul says:

Flo Anthony is always in the mix

******************************

Hey Boo :hug:

Is that who the biggun on the end is? That’s Flo?

Smonae80 says:

I wish Bobby K would just take sometime to get herself together, not sure if I want to watch this

Dancerbabe says:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if the beholder is blind so be it

lovezoe says:

So what will you call Sahara cottage cheese legs then…..

MsB says:

I watched The View yesterday and Barbara was really trying to give it to that Pat chick, who was trying to change up what had been said in done in the two episodes that were given to them to view…

Smonae80 says:

:hi: Angie & everyone else I missed downstairs

Gigi26 says:

This won’t end well imo… :no:

@SANDRA
      “It’s difficult to promote a reality show when the cast members are not very well liked by the media or the public.”

Not to mention BORING. I mean, why would a show follow them around at this point?

Wasn’t of them Whitney’s manager or something? Do she have ANY other cliets?

Will we just follow Cissy Houston’s adventures at the retirement home playin bridge and looking for her dentures?

What does the “niece” even do? Is that on her resume?
      Rayah, some high school education, niece to Whitney Houston. :blink:

renegadesince1985 says:

Not interested….

MsB says:

Angiegirl says:

Morning Auntie!

Morning Roses!

________________________________________________

Pat said they were working on a show before but it was called something else, I forgot the name.. :tea:

Black folk kill me with the tomfoolery they come up with, I tell ya!

@DANCER BEE
      “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…”

Things ugly people say….

:waves: <—my TV tuned into something else besides this BS

i shant support them profiting off of Whitney's death like this. besides that i cant stand Pat's ass. very appropriate title Auntie! :coffee: <—water

NaijaGal says:

KAYCEI sunshine :hug: & :hug: to mini sunshine…girl if you watch Life After she’s always commenting with her wooden teeth <—————they used to roast her about her grill on k104 in Dallas back in my youth *sniggles*

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DANCER BEE
      __________________________________________________________________

So what will you call Kim K’s cottage cheese legs then…..

Fine.

———————
      perfection by knife and needle :yes:

bnatural says:

I’m interested and will be tuned in to see it tonight and so on :popcorn:

The preview look great….

Bobbi Kristina is Bobby Brown in a wig…with Whitney’s shape.

Diva says:

I’m gonna watch this train wreck!!!! That Pat is a snake!!!!!

:wave:
      Fayla
      Angie
      Gigi
      MsB
      Naija

Trendsetter says:

Umm ya’ll could’ve told me it was a :newpost:

bnatural says:

I’m interested and will be tuned in to see it tonight and so on

The preview look great….

Bobbi Kristina is Bobby Brown in a wig…with Whitney’s shape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

Trendsetter says:

Don’t like Pat…something in the water ain’t clean with her

Angiegirl says:

MsB says:

Angiegirl says:

Morning Auntie!

Morning Roses!

________________________________________________

Black folk kill me with the tomfoolery they come up with, I tell ya!

Yeah she said it was some show following successful women in ATL, and that she was on it so BK was on a few episodes. Barbara quickly shut that down and said, yeah but this is about the family and if u care about her so much why exploit her like this” BOOM! :shotsfired:
      this Pat chick is a joke!

Diva says:

Oopps sorry Trend, see what happened was well ummmm yeah :newpost: glad you made it safely! :rofl:

:yawn: Good Morning Roses :waves:

i wish BK was surrounded by these ppl :no:

:hi: Diva!

And Bobby Brown got arrested for a DWI or DUI last night in LA, nigga was driving drunk! He’s a lost cause and this won’t end well for Bobbi Kris :no:

Trendsetter says:

Don’t like Pat…something in the water ain’t clean with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She drowned Whitney!!!!!!

Angiegirl says:

Hey Smonae and Diva :danban:

Diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      AGANE!!! I had hope for him to turn it around and be there for his daughter. smh his dumb azz need some mo jail time.

Eazy says:

Naija..if its not rude of me, may I ask what nationality are you? I have a culture question and I dont recall if you said your father was of african descent or both parents.

Diva says:

Who is this dancerbabe ill? U a newbie?

@DIVA :waves:

@EAZY – I’m 100% Nigerian (both moms & pops)…what’s your question?

Anna says:

Dancerbabe says:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if the beholder is blind so be it

~~~~~~~~

Lacy says:

I’m not interested in seeing this show anyway. I really dont care about them, I was a Whitney fan, not a fan of her family. I smell boredom written all over this.

Diva says:

:wave: Easy E hey now!!!!!

WorkInProgress says:

in the actions of my 14mther :no:

MsB says:

:hi: Diva

Eazy

_________________________________________________
      Angiegirl says:

this Pat chick is a joke!
      ________________________________________

I don’t care for Barbara much but like you said she called her out on her ish and yea she really is a joke!

bnatural says:

I’m interested and will be tuned in to see it tonight and so on :popcorn:

The preview look great….

Bobbi Kristina is Bobby Brown in a wig…with Whitney’s shape.

:lol: :cosign:

Hey EZ
      Diva
      Trend
      Naija
      ZOE
      Angie
      Razzle
      KayKay
      Gigi
      Smonae80

ERRYDAMNBODY! them lists get to be too damn much :coffee:

:waves: <—BLANKET HELLO's

Lodak says:

Pass. The premise is even worse than the Jackson’s reality show after MJ’s passing. At least they were sort of famous in their own right.

BlaqGyrl25 says:

Trendsetter says:

Don’t like Pat…something in the water ain’t clean with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She drowned Whitney!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :dead: Hope its like BEING BOBBY BROWN!!!!

===================
      yup, both him & Whitney fcuked up Bobbi Kristina…it’s gonna be up to her to not continue to crackhead legacy

Anna says:

Diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
      I saw Bobby perform w/NE this Summer. He still has it. Just wonder if he is missing/mad that Bobbi Kris is acting out, and he has too many hands stretched out keeping him away from her.

BlaqGyrl25 says:

Am I the only one who rememebers Bobby pulling doo-doo balls outta Whitney’s booty????

FAYLA :yahoo:

Eazy says:

I started dating a nigerian guy out here about 3 months ago. We go out alot but he is very very secretive about his family. I believe his friends have caught the drift he really likes me and they have reminded him about the culture differences…being that im mixed up with the breeds lol. He told me yesterday that he is very traditional with his family and they dont believe in dating other than nigerian. is this true?

BlaqGyrl25 says:

======================
      unfortunately, you’re not :lol: & :(

Heeeeyyyyy Fayla!!! :yahoo: :happy:

MsB says:

BlaqGyrl25 says:

_________________________________________________
      :vomit: That’s just triflin

it’s gonna be up to her to not continue to crackhead legacy
      ——————————————————————

:yes: And she gonna need some intense therapy cuz i’m sure the shyt she’s seen is enough to drive someone insane.

I think she saw Bobby spit in her mother’s face too :no:

=========================
      yes that’s a very true statement…Nigerian parents want their children to marry other Nigerians and typically from their own tribe…there’s a little more leeway given to males than females though…they won’t like you but let’s say you get married, as long as you bore sons they’ll warm up to you

If I spray Lysol down this chick’s throat, would I be wrong? :shrug:

YSoSrs says:

I feel like if you love Whitney you would feel some kinda a way about watching this sht that she would have never approved of. But folks will watch. They love to watch other folks roll and revel in family ratchetness. Gives them a place to look down from. :coffee:

Anna says:

Diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess we will never know the full story as I’m sure he is not involved in the PAT HOUSTON SHOW at all!

Dancerbabe says:

Diva says:

Who is this dancerbabe ill? U a newbie?
      ________________________________________________
      Yup

Heyyy MsB! :waves: is u new hurr? :think:

if so, :welcome:

:popcorn: <—for EZ & Naija's convo #nosey

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

In loving memory.of the great Whitney i will not be watching this exploitation. Apparently they were mean to Bobbi Kris about her engagement so shes put them all on ice

Bad Influence says:

<—-NOT watching this fuggin show..nope :nono:

good mawn'in luvmuffins :hug: s & :waves: s

I think she saw Bobby spit in her mother’s face too
      ===================
      yeah I think Whitney said it in her interview with Oprah (and that interview let me know Whitney wasn’t clean, but I digress)…and now she’s an adult with disposable income with a crackhead daddy and uncle, an old grandmother who can’t stand her crackhead daddy and an aunt who people view as being a user…oh yeah and the brother turned fiance…a jambalaya of foolishness :no: <—smh

Keesh says:

I will be watching, I wonder is BKris isnt fooling with herh fam anymore??? Hummmm

<—In TOTAL Bytch mode today and would rather be home.

it’s gonna be up to her to not continue to crackhead legacy
      ——————————————————————

I think she saw Bobby spit in her mother’s face too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes, she did witness that!!!! Bobby Kris needs THERAPY!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DANCER BEE
      “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…”

Things ugly people say…

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????? :crying:

——————————————————————-

:yes: My pops broke the mold and lets just say my folks are co-habitating now….

For that alone, I can’t date Nigerian (hell African guys really) dudes…i’m more comfortable with West Indian (my mothers side) and American men, very weird…

Bad Influence says:

:yawn: I’m about 2 watch Troop Beverly Hills. Gotta love those wilderness girls :yahoo:

_________________________________
      Dammmnn gina! I didnt know this. He sounded very very sad when he said it to. When we go out I would give the worse looks from the other Nigerian women but I thought it was because he’s popular out here not the culture. :sad:

NaijaGal says:

BAD ‘FLU :hug: your font proceeds you, reads like you’re feeling much better…yes? :love:

MsB says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Heyyy MsB! is u new hurr?

if so,

__________________________________________

Yes, somewhat been here for a few weeks now & Thx

Gigi26 says:

I did not like Pat Houston when they did that interview and her and Whitney brother did that Sonny and Cher shyt with their daughter playing on the piano…Fukk em both.

Leeches :tea:

Eazy says:

But why would his fool ass start dating me then! He coulda left my azz as a fling. :mad:

MzDimplez1123 says:

If I spray Lysol down this chick’s throat, would I be wrong?

Not at all. :no: *hands you a lighter to light in front of the Lysol when you spray it*

#helpful

MzDimplez1123 says:

If I spray Lysol down this chick’s throat, would I be wrong?
      she still at it? po thang :no:

Bad Influence says:

MiniThug!! Gigi’Licioussssss Diva & Fayyy :hug:
      Dimpz bew, wassamatta? :pacifier:
      Naijaaaaa :love: *sweetest thing i’ve ever known*
      My YSO :woohoo: hi mama!

@ Bad…I used to love that movie. I didn’t realize how old it was until it dawned on me the biggest brat was Carla Gugina and she’s grown as hell now.

Dancerbabe says:

Diva says:

Who is this dancerbabe ill? U a newbie?
      ________________________________________________
      Yup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Welcome to the rose garden!!!!

:hug: Bad, how u feeling ma?

MzDimplez1123 says:

If I spray Lysol down this chick’s throat, would I be wrong? :shrug:

:rofl: YES! now wth goins on?? :waiting:

YSoSrs says:

^^^THIS :coffee:

Milky says:

i will watch the first couple of espisodes and if it’s boring i will not watch again. other sites are reporting that she may be with child. I hope not!! Not a good look for her right now, but she may want a baby to fill the void of not having her Mother. who knows! :shrug:

———————————————————————-

THIS. I’m telling you Eazy, if you really like him and have tough skin then go for it. But i’m telling you it ain’t no easy walk in the park. These slimy bytches were throwing their puzzy at my pops, telling him that my mother would never equate to what they are!

You are something different and some Nigerian guys venture out into the non-Nigerian pool cuz they don’t like Nigerian girls..

NaijaGal says:

@EAZY – usually the parents who grew up here and then have their kids here are a little more open but if they are very much into the culture, it’s def frowned upon

Anna says:

YSoSrs says:

~~~~~~~~~
      I didn’t watch Being Bobby Brown. I know Bobby exploited her at her weakest moments. Notice, we don’t see ads to buy the Series. Clive knew he needed Whitney back and got rid of the evidence.

Bad Influence says:

EAZY! with yo fine ass *bats lashes* :love:

@Naija, today is a good day (shout out 2 lortabs) :lol: its my last bedrest day so im a lil excited :D

I’m about 2 watch Troop Beverly Hills
      I love this movie!

BAD BIOTCH!! :hugs:

MILKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :kiss:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Pat Houston is the devil.

:rofl: @ Mizzy :hug:

:hug: @ Eazy That shyt is nasty! I mean damn, do ppl have NO home training?!

@ His…*Hops in your bed* My head hurts, my chest hurts(stupid murmur I just found out about), i’m hungry, i’m sleepy and this chick asks like I like her ass enough to share her DNA. We sit TOO fukkin close to just be releasing germs like that. I’m going straight to Walgreens at lunch and buying a can of disinfectant. She’s gonna be offended but hell, i’m offended too. :kiss:

Angiegirl says:

_________________________________

My sis is married to a Nigerian, and his immediate fmaily likes her. But when his mom dad and they went to Nigerai to bury her, they treated my sister like shyt. One lady pushed her down. She called me crying and telling me all about it. But hey, she dont like in Nigeria, she live here, and as long as the immediate fam like her here. She good :yes: Oh, and they have 2 lil girls together, but he still want them to try for a boy. Thats serious bizness to them :yes:

_____________________________
      parents dont stay in the states :no: he was sent here for the education thing. he’s from London. i do believe this is a battle i wont win

Unpredictable says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DANCER BEE
      “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…”

Things ugly people say…

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: you shole is UGLY!

Gigi26 says:

One lady pushed her down.

:no: WOW…the hate is real yo

Bad Influence says:

@Diva, im getting there suga..

@Dmpz, that movie is one of my favs…my son wont watch it with me tho :crying: BUT we did watch the Breakfast Club yesterday together. i love watching all my old favs with him but when i said “troop beverly hills” he told me i need a daughter and left my room :hahaha: hes home today cause him had a fever this morning *lip quiver*

____________________________________
      girl I have tough skin and a mean bite..but I dont want to live that way. Where its a constant battle for him and I..Im too young for that :lol:

HIS :hug: sounds like u feelin betta :yahoo: sup witcha?

MIRS! y musnt u lub me no mo? :crying:

Gigi26 says:

One lady pushed her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thinking: and what did your sis do after that?

mzwhang90210 says:

I will NOT be watchin this bullcheeeet!!
      Pat was/is just a friggin LEECH! I read several places that Whitney had OD’d at least 2-3 OTHER times before her death. Each time they brought her back to life. So whyyyyyy would Pat EVER leave that woman alone in the bath???
      Thennnnnnnn….in interviews afterwards…she said she was coming down the hallway of the hotel…heard the commotion…and walked SLOWLY towards the room. SLOWLY??? Beech wuttt??? You didnt run???
      Now she’s trynna squeeze every penny outta Whitney’s corpse.
      I really don’t like her and *samuel jackson voice* “I hope she burns in hell!!” :cuss:

#endrant

Bad Influence says:

@My Dimpz, i will mollywop dat hoe! :karate: THE NERVE!

_____________________________
      babbby what! i woulda had to be on the next flight outta there due to me whipping her ass! dont put your hands on me :duel:

Bad Influence says:

@Diva, im getting there suga..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s good to hear!!!! Finish all of them there antiobiotics ummkay!

Eazy says:

:hug: His…you feeling better?

Gigi26 says:

Where its a constant battle for him and I..Im too young for that
      ————————————————————–

Sounds like some Romeo and Juliet type shyt :rofl: We ain’t got time fah DAT! :no:

@ His… :hahaha: @ You need a daughter. Tell J’, I hope he feels better. :hug: <–for J'

_____________________________
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s all I’m saying….push me down, I would have come for that azz after getting up!

Eazy says:

parents dont stay in the states he was sent here for the education thing. he’s from London. i do believe this is a battle i wont win
      ======================
      ummmm I’m inclined to agree because you got a mouth on you and that’s not gonna end well cause that respect thing (especially since his parents aren’t from and don’t live in the states) is beyond huge with our elders

Milky says:

@diva hey bew!
      :hi:
      fayla
      bad
      mzdimpz
      angiegirl
      eazy
      unpredictable
      :welcome: msb

Damn that’s alot!!!

Bad Influence says:

OH I KNOW EAZY BETTER ACKNOWLEDGE MY SALUTATIONS :shank:

@Fay, im good bew..and my scalp is all moisturized #WhipWhippin’

Milky says:

mwhannnng! hey hunty!

:newpost: is up on Timberlake

MsB says:

@Milky Thx shuga :waves:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep, that bish left her alone in the bath when she knew she wasn’t supposed to take a tub bath!!!! She drowned WHITNEY ELIZABETH HOUSTON I tell ya!

@ His…I don’t get it. My other coworker even said something to her about it and she still does it. Her ass gone be sitting in a cloud looking like Pig Pen’s ass fukkin with the Kid.

Bad Influence says:

oh… *hides shank* why yes @EAZY, im is :D

@Dimpz, he just aint right huh? :lol:

MILKAYYYYYYY :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

oh and some of them are known for having a wife in the states and a wife back home

Eazy says:

oh hell no. let me stick to what i know

hell_on_heels says:

This is just plain sad….no one wants to see them. And yes, I still want to beat Pat’s a$$!!! I truly believe that if Whitney’s money was not mismanaged, there wouldn’t be a need for a “reality” series after her death. People kill me, they were all so private before…..now they want the world to have an inside view into their lives….BYTCH please!!

SO :think:
      theY have two diffrent reality shows going at Once.

Carrington says:

Who she think she foolin with, “this was in the works already”? Gtfoh!! WHAT network gave Whitney Houston’s brother and wife a show?

Now Whitney’s dead, u added her doorter as a BACKGROUND player and make sure SHE knows it’s YOUR families show… Re-GTFOH

If I were Bobbi Kris, I’d have someone auditing my inheritance coins!

trueone says:

To be really honest down deep in my heart I truly feel that Pat Houston had a hand in Whitney’s death. I say this because the bodyguard that ran in to assist Whitney was Pat’s brother and something about his story of trying to revive her didn’t sit well. I think Pat knew Whitney was still dabbling in her stuff and ceased on the opportunity around around the grammys to make it really top news. Of course the police did not any obvious signs of foul play, but this is the same city that could not convict OJ. I believe Pat Houston is was tired of being Whitney’s shadow and wasn’t happy with all of Whitney’s money she was going through and wanted it all….She is a Snake and she is about to blow up in the entertainment industry with books and reality TV….I’m just saying!

pointhimout says:

Let these folks be great. Are you not supposed to work and move forward with your life when your celebrity family member dies? If they dont write the books or do shows, Johnny Whiteman will. Like Jermaine Jackson said; “when he/family does it, it’s a huge deal, they’re greedy,” etc. But another person can make all types of millions off licensing THEIR family member’s name and memory, and nothing is said. I don’t get that.

If these folks want to tell a story or their story, let them. If Bebe wants to write a book, write it.

Daisy says: