Man charged with beating 2-year-old stepson to death

Man charged with beating toddler to death

A DeKalb County stepfather is being charged with the suspected beating death of his wife’s 2-year-old son. Michael Weeks died of cardiac arrest after he was allegedly physically assaulted by 23-year-old Devon Sawyer.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that Sawyer was booked into the DeKalb County Jail Monday night on murder charges.

The toddler, Michael Weeks, suffered cardiac arrest and had bruises on his chest and thighs, according to a police incident report.

The child’s mother, Danielle Calhoun, told police she left her son with her husband while she ran errands.

Sawyer told police he and the boy had taken a nap and when he woke up he found Michael unresponsive at home in the 2000 block of Memorial Drive around 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, according to the police report.

On Tuesday morning, Calhoun told Channel 2 that an autopsy revealed her son had been abused.

• 13-year-old girl stabbed her 2-year-old half sister 7 times
  • 13-year-old charged with killing 2-year-old stepsister
  • Police hunt man who carjacked woman and attempted to use her ATM card 15 times at the same ATM machine
  • Former NFL player arrested on charges of beating Olympic star

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

RIP Baby! He is with the Lord now!

• coco creamy

Fugg-It I just want be chatting today cause not doing this story either I cant with folks hurting/killing childern JUST CANT :kona:

• Donna del Gatto

:no: :cry:

:no: Just uh !

• scorpio

The mother must not have know this guy that long? The son was only two. If this guy had known the boy since or shortly after birth then he would have displayed signs of abusing the kid by now. So the mother must have left her son with this man she had not known for long. He probably had issues with a kid from another man.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Why these niggas dont at least come up with better lies??

They always say “they woke up” to find the baby dead.

Smh.

• PAHairston

Rest in peace little man, rest in peace. (Why do we pierce 2 yr old boy’s ears, SMH, just saying, just saying) Peace.

• WorkInProgress

how da hail you fix yourself to assault a baby. huh? Lawd have mercy on your soul (if he can find it)

@Scorpio
      :blink:

She was MARRIED to this dude so she had to have known him.

@PAHAIRSTON
      I was thinking the same thing when I furst saw the pic.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

scorpio says:

The mother must not have know this guy that long?

Of course not. She’s probably a typical young woman who married while the dopamine was still raging in her veins, making her think she was in love. This is why I preach on the misleading effects of the D. :no:

• scorpio

@Scorpio

She was MARRIED to this dude so she had to have known him.

November 27, 2012 at 2:27 pm
      ————————————————————————

Wow! A two year old baby, by another guy, and already married to someone else. And dude looks unsavory in the pic. These young folks these days, the judgement is all off.

• scorpio

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Scorpio

She was MARRIED to this dude so she had to have known him.

——————————————————————–

I was reply to your post..forgot to include the name on the reply.

:crying1:

@PA they’re starting the thug look young. :no: My BFF has two boys. Her eldest is four and has his ear pierced. I told her about that chit too. If he’s going to have a piercing it’s going to be when he’s at least 17 and able to pay for it himself cause I’m not.

• scorpio

scorpio says:

The mother must not have know this guy that long?

————————————————————————-

I agree, but sometimes is not even dopamine, it’s just plain stupidity.

• MissHarlem

Damn is there nothing uplifting or positive ever in the news

• marquez269

so sad!!!!
      Good Afternoon everyone! :waves:

• Diva

Why does that baby boy have earrangs in his ears? These young mothers need their azzez beat for this! I hate to see this on these little baby boys! :cuss: #ghetto

Razzle, Man, and MsWms
      ION why folks do that to their little ones! :no:

IMB it already sets them up for what they’ll have in store

• Diva

@Marquez, hey there dahling! where yo azz been at?

• marquez269

@diva getting ready for this move to houston sorry i been MIA

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@PA they’re starting the thug look young. My BFF has two boys. Her eldest is four and has his ear pierced. I told her about that chit too. If he’s going to have a piercing it’s going to be when he’s at least 17 and able to pay for it himself cause I’m not.

——————-
      Ignant shyt all around!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

marquez got the morning wood pose going on :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

marquez got the morning wood pose going on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Like he spread eagle and packing! :kona:

marquez269 says:

@diva getting ready for this move to houston sorry i been MIA

———————
      Oh that’s right…you are re-locating to H-town!!!! I got family all over H-town :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

@Diva I was :mad: when I saw my godbaby with his ears pierced. He’s not no little girl. dont remember who is was but before I cut my son’s pretty hair off someone KNEW my child was a boy and asked me was I getting his ears pierced… I said HAIL NAWL!!! :blink:

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

marquez got the morning wood pose going on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Like he spread eagle and packing! :kona:
      ————
      Giving us FACE and an ass shot too :lol: JUST KIDDING MARQUEZ!

@Sandy are we going to get an afternoon delight?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Shame! Really getting tired of hearing about these children dying at the hands of their stepparents!

FUGG is wrong with Predator uptop? Like was he jealous, why beat a 2 yo baby like that! His bish azz is 23 I wonder how old the child’s mother is

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Diva I was when I saw my godbaby with his ears pierced. He’s not no little girl. dont remember who is was but before I cut my son’s pretty hair off someone KNEW my child was a boy and asked me was I getting his ears pierced… I said HAIL NAWL
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t know why these YOUNG mother and fathers do this! Babies don’t even stand a chance…….

• marquez269

@bedazzled dont start! :no: :lol:

• Gigi26

That’s a boy? :no:

Second, what kind of shyt… :no:

Third, I am MORE than sure she saw signs of the boy being scared of ole dude. She failed to protect and nurture.

Arrest them both. Fry this dude though.

• Who Dat

So much judgment for the mother. :no:

RIP in peace to this baby.

• lovezoe

She could have met him while still pregnant for all we know. Regardless, this is a sad situation. I don’t care if it is a BIO parent, if you know that person get frustrated easy, do not leave them with that person. If I could drag two kids, plus my pregnant belly around when my husband was deployed for six months, then all 3 for another month before he get back, surely these women can too.

• Who Dat

And stop about the dopamine. I know folks who met and married after knowing each other for little to no amount of time. Didnt beat up or kill anybody and still are happily married. One couple will be married 40 years next week!

:waves: Marquez

• OutsidetheBox

Well he looks just like a little girl. Bless their hearts, cause Lord knows they gonna need it. RIP to that baby. Lord have mercy. :smh:

• marquez269

@gigi I didnt want to be the only thinking that’s wasnt a boy so I didnt say anything

@ choco wassssuppppp!!!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

marquez got the morning wood pose going on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Like he spread eagle and packing!
      ————
      Giving us FACE and an ass shot too JUST KIDDING MARQUEZ!

@Sandy are we going to get an afternoon delight
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marquez, send some afternoon delight shots to Sandra Mae Jenkins!!!! We gotchu!

:lol: ok Marquez

:crying1:

:wave: marquez

• WorkInProgress

Diva you Grandbabby is adorable. :heart: those chubby cheeks

• GAGIRL87

Why must these women keep leaving these babies with men they don’t even no themselves :crying: Like for real for real this is heartbreaking. These women love penis and men more than thier own kids :no:

_____________________________________________________________________

:eek: THANK YOU. At one point, I was single, pregnant, and had 4 in tow. On public transpo. Needing to get here and there. :eek:

I managed not to kill a one of their asses. I have very little patience. Its the reason I didnt persue a lower level teaching degree.

I do not what it is about ppl who say they “cant control” themselves. I am prone to violence, thats why I will remove the child or myself from the situation.

• lovezoe

This is no judgment for mom, I just think it is important to notice triggers in people. If someone can’t tolerate a grown person moaning and complaining, they will not be able to tolerate a baby crying because they can’t express themselves.

____________________________________________

Two years old :yes: I am sure he displayed fear! At that age he wouldnt be able to mask it.

• marquez269

@luvn :waves:

• Breezy

This is so sad.. may that baby RIP..

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ————-
      riddle me why this little girl in my baby’s class hair stays a mess?? I was wondering like is the mommy deployed or deceased? Is that why she comes to school like that?? (still no excuse though) Shiiiiiiiiid one day the momma came in to drop the baby off and her hair was DONE! it was a nice lil sew in…. :facepalm:

• lovezoe

OTB- My patience is at ZERO. Plenty of times my oldest son pushes me to the max. I send his tail right to his room, go in the bathroom pray and move on. If my husband is home, I go take some time for me. Not once have I thought about slamming my kids head through a wall. A “mother” here pour scalding water on her child last week.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun…I thought he was a girl at first glance.

sad as hell though. :smh:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Come on now yall! She was married to the dude. She mighta thought dude was gonna be a good father and chit.

Surely she didnt think he was gonna kill her baby.

• OutsidetheBox

So much judgment for the mother.
      _________________________________

:( Im a little upset with her. Im reserving judgement tho..The autopsy said “he had been abused.”

If he is 2, you bathe him still…how could she not notice? Not asking you, just asking in general. I sincerely hope for humanity’s sake that she didnt know tho.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I dont know about dopamine either! I fall in love quick but my love tends to last and stay there is no moment when Im like oh that GOD that phase is over! Me and x lover hit the ground running and looked up it was a year later! I still love him!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

@Man just because you’re married to a person doesnt mean you know them…You ain’t seen “Who the fck did I marry?”

@LOVEZOE
      :blink:

Since when you had all dem kids?

• Miany

This is sad. I agree getting a lil’ boy’s ears pierced is a bit ratchett. I don’t think -not even for a moment- that mom intended or expected for her child to be killed.

• lovezoe

OTB- To your answers downstairs, I have looked as far as Richmond. I stay in Hampton Roads, so you would think I could find someone. I saw one chick, but come to find out one of her pictures was indeed stolen. It all looked good but how do I know what was hers or not. I had one guy doing my hair, I told him I wanted a u-part with a closure, he said that made no sense, when I have seen it done flawlessly on FB. I may just get braids as a protective style until we move there next year.

• MsB2u

this is so sad what is this world coming to
      :cry:

• lovezoe

MAN- You act as if I have 50 kids. I have 3. I just had one in March, where you been? You waiting for Jilly to give you a baby?

@Bedazzle
      well, you NEVER truly know a person.

Im jist saying she married the dude obvioulsy thinking he was a good dude! I mean, he married her knowing she a young
      baby by a whole other nigga! He gotta have some good qualities to do that!

• OutsidetheBox

riddle me why this little girl in my baby’s class hair stays a mess??
      _____________________________________________________________________

:oops: Listen. My mama been coming over lately…doing Ma’ams hair. Im cool with that, cause I dont do no hair..I will pay tho.

Evidently I aint been paying enough cause my baby said “Gma say she tired of seeing my nappy head.. ” :hahaha:

In my defense, my chit nappy too. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Im not judging the mother – I want to know how old she is for my own reasons and assessment

• GAGIRL87

52 pm

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Surely she didnt think he was gonna kill her baby.

______________________________________________________________________

Some women will put up with anything just to say they have a “man” :coffee:

As a mother my son’s happiness comes before mine and it’s my job to make sure he’s safe and protected…

@LOVE ZOE
      You got 3?? Chit, you might as well have 50!!

I thought the one u just had was your only kid.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

baby by a whole other nigga! He gotta have some good qualities to do that!

• OutsidetheBox

I send his tail right to his room, go in the bathroom pray and move on

_____________________________________________________________

:yes: Prayer you say? :thinking: Maybe thats what I be missing in the immediate aftermath…unless me asking God in loud, whiny voices WHY ME can be considered prayer..? :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ————-
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I see it all the time!!!! If I’m gonna look tore up from the floor up…mine children will not!!!!! I would rather they look put together! If you can’t take care of em then leave them where they are!

Surely she didnt think he was gonna kill her baby
      _______________________________________________________

Well I hope she didnt think that!

But just cause you marry somebody dont mean you know them! You know you! And you should know your instincts!

@CHOCO
      He married her azz even tho she judt had a baby or another nigga!

He was willing to take that responsibility! Im sayin that ol girl had to be impressed with that!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

He could’ve killed her child out of jealousy this what makes this so bad! The baby is two they are married it takes 10 months to have a baby – perhaps she didn’t know him long enough :coffee:

Surely she didnt think he was gonna kill her baby
      _______________________________________________________

Well I hope she didnt think that!

————————
      These young women are just putting these no good ninjas before their children period! And it is a shame! Where is the rest of the family unit? Let somebody abuse my grandchilfren, be it their mother or father…I’ll take they azzez smooth out!

• lovezoe

MAN- Just stop it. Stop it. My uterus is not falling out. Still snapback.

OTB- Yes. I tell you sometimes you have to pray. Thats what saves us both.

@WIP, thanks hun!

@OTB
      Dont be questioning me woman!

I said nobody ever really knows anyone! She had to have felt she knew him enough to grt married and to leave her son with him!

@Man
      SHe’s dumb then! And Im sorry why get married so quickly to a man you barely know – that is stupid there are plenty of successful single mothers out here so her shotgun wedding to a man that isn’t even her child biological dad has me :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

@Man that daamn ashy foot slays me :lol:

You’re right, she could have thought he was a good dude, BUT good qualities or not, try and know the background of the person before marrying them.

Not comparing him to this other man…but hitler had good intentions when he came up with the VW idea. :shrug: just saying.

• Breezy

You can be married to a person for months or for years and still not know what his/her capabilities are or what goes on in the mind. It’s a sad situation because the mother has to live with the grief of losing a child by the hands of someone she trusted with her baby :smh:

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah Zoe… it sounds like your just not in the right area. I would go with PS and braids too till you get to a more “familiar” area.

Its not about the money for me, but the hair care and improper practices that could set you back with your hair. And then on the money tip :nono: especially if youre bringing quality hair, the actual skill/sewing shouldnt be that much.

who dat hawt nugget be in Divas gravi?? *slips into kidnapper gear* :kona:

@Topic…. RIP poor baby….

@LOVEZOE
      Aint no way. A puzzy can only give birth twice without completely losing its structure.

That is a scientific fact. Baby number three always ruins the puzzy.

• lovezoe

There is a picture of mom on wsbtv dot com. She looks to be in her 20s.

• lovezoe

That website is saying it was her fiance.

MAN- You know from experience?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LOVEZOE

That is a scientific fact. Baby number three always ruins the puzzy.
      —————
      :blink:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

She coulda “knew” this dude her whole life!!!

Man, yall be hating!

• Gigi26

Two years old I am sure he displayed fear! At that age he wouldnt be able to mask it.
      ——————–
      :yes: he probably peed on himself a couple of times and had the look of sheer fear on his face.

Either this chick wasn’t paying attention or didn’t give a damn about her kid.

Oh i’m judging her cuz something ain’t right with this story here.

Bad Influence says:

who dat hawt nugget be in Divas gravi?? *slips into kidnapper gear*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION wanna have to :shank: you bew!!!! :rofl:

:huh: *steps in front of the ppl under 5’0 in the room*

You displaying a little aggression there…Devon.. I mean, Napolean, I mean, @Man :huh:

LOL

• lovezoe

OTB- That’s exactly right. What I hate when you say you can do something and you can’t. I have had a couple bad installs. One time I got on YT and looked up how to take it down myself.

• Anna

43 OutsidetheBox says:

_____________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~
      Kids will try your patience. I was listening to the radio. So many kids have disabilities from being shaken, just alittle bit. It is ok to let a baby cry in their crib, until we cool down.

@LoveZoe
      Thanks for the info! I will keep my comments to self!

• Donna del Gatto

If you can’t be home with your kids bc you work, please don’t have kids. How can you protect your kids if you’re not there?

:blink: :huh:

@LOVE ZOE
      Yup! I do know from experience! Every ho I phucked with more than 2 kids was ruined! It’s 3 strikes and you’re out with that puzzy!

Baby number three just kills it.

*steps in front of the ppl under 5’0 in the room*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Even with shoe lifts, this ninja 5’0? :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

That is a scientific fact. Baby number three always ruins the puzzy.
      _____________________________________________________________________
      Point me to your science or #liestoldonSR.

And besides she couldve had C-section births.

Fallacies and just plain bullchit.

*kegels* :huh:

• MissHarlem

:shocked: Que?

PAULETTE-A :wave: :kiss: :hug:

Man, yall be hating!

:no:

I wanna go home. :(

• Gigi26

———————————–
      Damn :no: my girl does mine with a net and that joint makes a difference. It sucks when you go through the motions of finding someone to do your hair right…

@OTB
      You read what I said!

2 = vaginal limit!

• lovezoe

MAN- I just don’t like you, but you are in luck Jill Scott only has one kid.

Sandra- PLENTY of women work and find quality daycare. You have to stay on people, background, watch people.

@Gigi
      :thumbsup: On Oh Im judging :lol:

• free

Man, I just don’t care™ says: She was MARRIED to this dude so she had to have known him.

************************

not necessarily. my hubby’s ex married a man a couple months after knowing him and filed for divorce a month after marrying him. damn kids said they didn’t even know they were going to their mother’s wedding. he probably was as random as hell.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Something is very wrong with this story!

@DIVARO :heart: the Grann

• bubblicious

Since when do y’all take Man seriously?

@Diva
      Whats wrong with people that are 5’0″ tall????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? ???????

:blink:

• lovezoe

OTB- My hubby doesn’t understand, yet he will sit in a barbershop waiting for his favorite barber. He says I don’t let anyone cut my hair, but he thinks I should let anyone touch mine. I dont tolerate garbage. If you screw me over once, you will never get a dime from me again. Last person I went to said, I don’t have my clients waiting. I waited over 3 hours total. Won’t go back.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Yeah Sandra that’s a bit of a reach to not produce if one has to work – you seem to contradict yourself at times! First if you don’t work you shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce if you are relying on the system and now because you have to work and provide for your children you shouldn’t work because you can’t protect them – imagine our America today if we didn’t work or reproduce

@LOVE ZOE
      Jill Scott is at the buffet too much to have more than one kid.

I do my own hair, mani’s and pedi’s

• OutsidetheBox

It is ok to let a baby cry in their crib, until we cool down.
      _____________________________________________________________

Yep. I promise you, it wont kill them. OR THEIR BRAIN CELLS (stupid viral internet rumor).

Shaking them tho, almost always will and/or cause serious damage.

:rolleyes:

• lovezoe

MAN- Well at least you know you can get a good meal. And Kelly has NO kids. Kim has none and her snatch is…

• Bigbadwolf

I am so tired of people keep killing kids. :crying: It’s just so sad. As much stuff as my boys do, when they are crying it’s the saddest thing in the world. I only use time out, and it started because I couldn’t bring myself to hit my kids. Threats of hitting could only take me so far and they hate to not be to do anything. I couldn’t imagine beating them to death.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

Poking my head in real quick cause I got a case of the sads from this story. HEY!!!

Kita :( :hug:

• free

Choco aka Hippie says: You are crazy – he is 23 years young! Where are his good qualities and the lil bish just killed a two year old baby! That bastard has no good qualities he married for selfish reasons probably!

*****************************

some reports say fiance so he might be a ghetto husband. they don’t have the same last name.

@LOVEZOE
      Kelly must have bad puzz on top of being part hirse. She cant get ninja to even take her out.

>>>>>>>>Choco aka Hippie says:<<<<<<<<
      I do my own hair, mani’s and pedi’s

:lol: SIS & LuVn

Only in the month of Never-ary.

@Luvn
      My germ phobia has turned me into a person who suffers from moderate OCD #SMH

:hug: :kiss: @ Shaun…I guess i’mma be back at 100% one day. :wail:

• lovezoe

MAN- I don’ know why I keep entertaining you.

@FREE
      FUG his life! He is ugly lil bish made nicca

:2dance: @ Dimpz

• Anna

124 lovezoe says:

MAN- I don’ know why I keep entertaining you.

~~~~~~~~
      We love to hate him. :lol:

Is that bacon in that gravi @luvn

• OutsidetheBox

@Man you betta get that Peter snipped and more tucked than it already is!

Your daughter is gonna be…a sight… :eek:

And I’ll bet, you’ll only produce girls :eek:

_______
      :yes: I conducted my own background checks at my toddlers daycare. All you really need is a full name and their last known residential city/state…..$100 well spent :coffee: Plus, if they are licensed (should be), the state makes rountine pop up visits. As far as the fees, the state covered my daycare while I was a full time student so there are programs out there if she needed assistance

@OTB\Choco
      Chille,The only thing i dont do is cut my own hair and by the way i used to.
      I color my own hair;my hair stylist be :shock:
      Feet and hands . . Shyte thats bout $150 a month i save

• free

Calhoun accuses her fiance of killing the boy.

“He killed him. I knew it,” said Calhoun. “It was my first thought, he was the only one in the house with him.”

She said she can’t stop thinking about the moment she came to the hospital and saw her son’s lifeless body on the emergency room table.

“His eyes were just blood shot red, and he was just looking at me and just looking like his eyes were full of tears that he couldn’t even drop,” Calhoun as she fought back tears. “It was like his last cry.”

Ahhh that elusive 100%.. Not since sophomore year :(

lovezoe says:
      MAN- I don’ know why I keep entertaining you.
      ~ ~ ~
      :tea:

@Gyps Yes isnt she the Dayum Kauttest!I want some1 to have me a baby :|

• Who Dat

——————————————–
      How you gonna get any commentors if we at home…cause you gotta have a job to have a log in.

:blink:

@OTB
      Yeah. If I have daughters they goin BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES!!!!

Im 100% sure on that.

free says:

Calhoun accuses her fiance of killing the boy.

~ ~ ~ ~
      That is So SAD just SaD!

Oooh no @Free. :(

@LUVN LIFE

You got sumpin on yo mind yiu wanna tell me?

ATHENS, GA (AP) –

Authorities say the mother of a newborn killed in Athens told detectives she accidentally cut the infant’s throat while she was trying to cut the umbilical cord.

@ Shaun…I know right?!

Choco! :yahoo:

@ Free… :crying1: that is so awful. Their had to have been some signs, i’m sorry. What the hell did he do to him that his eyes would be that bloody though?

_________
      Not today Sandra :nono:

• Gigi26

——————————
      If you ask me, they both had a hand in this :tea: She def hit him up a couple of times herself :tea:

• bubblicious

I worry often about losing control and really hurting one of the kids. It’s why the rule is everyone in my house keeps their hands to themselves.

that baby had BEAUTIFUL eyes too. :yes:

I want some1 to have me a baby
      ________________________________

Wont you be a dear and take older ones… they still got all their teeth, health insurance, starter college funds.. :grin:

• Bad Influence

@MAN, they will also be very short but daddys shoe game is so sick, they finna be set for life :hug:

JACKSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :hug: :kiss:

DID I SEE DIMPZ :huh: :pacifier:

@Luvn
      I trimm my edges and I used to color my hair My regimine is whip and conditioner for edges when I wear my hair in a bun or high pony tail! But I will admit Im so impressed with the whip cuz I haven’t had to trim my hair in weeks but my hair is still growing a lot!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I trim my ends – not edges

Free :blink:

What in the world… We need more to that one!

@Bubb, :hi: (our bond has weakened) *lip quiver*

TY & KDUBBERZZZZ :hug: s

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah. If I have daughters they goin BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES!!!!
      ____________________________________________

Faces/bodies only their daddy could love. Dont love em too much now.. :tea:

She def hit him up a couple of times herself
      __________________________
      Why do you say so becuz her fiance felt comfy enough to do it – and then her saying she knew he killed him so the theories are accurate in that her child had probably shown signs of fear when around his stepdaddy

~ ~ ~

but this right here is soooo silly –>Sandra Rose says:

I CAME IN LATE ON THIS POST SO IM NOT UP TO PAR YET

• Bad Influence

@Free, que que? sooooooo the baby throak was on its navel? da fugg? :cuss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

ready to cry!! still aint had my lunch!!! :wail:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LUVN LIFE

You got sumpin on yo mind yiu wanna tell me?
      If she did she would have to sit down Indian style to reach your midget body having azz :rofl:

She def hit him up a couple of times herself
      ____________________________________________

*clears throat* My mama stay telling me “you teach ppl how to treat you and your kids..”

She means with the schools, with the general public, in my relationships.. yup.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Faces/bodies only their daddy could love. Dont love em too much now..
      :rofl: :rofl:

• Bad Influence

Yeah. If I have daughters they goin BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES!!!!
      ____________________________________________

Faces/bodies only their daddy could love. Dont love em too much now..

:ghost: x’s 10 :hahaha:

@OTB
      :mad:

You just mad I wont give u a beautiful daughter!

• OutsidetheBox

It’s why the rule is everyone in my house keeps their hands to themselves.
      _________________________________

Thats admirable SIS. Im a WIP. The older my kids get though, the less physical action we see *knocks on wood*

• bubblicious

@BAD

What have I done now? I didn’t mean to weaken our bond. Makidada.

• luVn_liFe…

@FREE oH MY gawd THATS A HORRIBLE STORY!

@otb
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      tHEY good to go! ion do chirren,pre teens,pre grown :D I like the babies :(

@ CHOCO . . :thumbsup: and thank GAWD!your not trimming ur edges :lol:

:rofl: Hey hun :hug:

@ Free…thats crazy :cry:

• free

MzDimplez1123 says: that is so awful. Their had to have been some signs, i’m sorry. What the hell did he do to him that his eyes would be that bloody though?

***************************

crying or the trauma to his body may have made some vessels burst or whatever. AGAIN, 2 year old is that age where they are killing these kids left and right. you have to be really careful who you leave them with because that’s the age where they are rebellious, mischevious, potty training, saying “NO”, testing boundaries, running and climbing, coloring up your shyt, etc. etc.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Bloodshot eyes could be a sign of shaken babie sydrome!

• Bigbadwolf

_______________________________

That happened to me when I was a kid. :shocked: Me and my cousins were playing around this church cause somebody was getting married and we were trying to crash it, turned out to be my daddy, and the chick threw me in the wedding, saying I would look better in a dress than somebody else. She even took the bow out of her daughter’s dress to put in my hair. Never forget it. I wonder what happened to her :think: They didn’t call my daddy Moe the ho for nothing

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

Onika Miraj called Steven Tyler a racist. :rolleyes: Here’s what he said and then what she said.

The 64-year-old Aerosmith frontman and ex-Idol judge did an interview with MTV recently criticizes all the new judges. And then he specifically named Ms. Minaj:
      ==============
      ‘You just have to give your opinion. It wasn’t hard for me, but I would imagine it’s hard for some people, and they need a manager to say ‘Shut the f***up, and just give them your opinion.’

‘If it was Bob Dylan, Nicki Minaj would have had him sent to the cornfield! Whereas, if it was Bob Dylan with us, we would have brought the best of him out, as we did with Phillip Phillips. Just saying.’
      ===============
      ‘Steven Tyler said I would have sent Bob Dylan to a cornfield??? Steven, you haven’t seen me judge one single solitary contestant yet!’

‘I understand you really wanted to keep your job but take that up with the producers. I haven’t done anything to you. That’s a racist comment.’

‘You assume that I wouldn’t have liked Bob Dylan??? why? black? rapper? what? go f*** yourself and worry about yourself babe.’
      ================

I dont see how that was racist…..

Waddup Bad Bish!

I’m leaving yall with these stories today!

sit down Indian style

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

You got sumpin on yo mind yiu wanna tell me?
      _________

I guess she dont have nothing to tell me.
      Sometimes people need to sit back and realize ther place. You just gotta give ‘em the space to do so.

Ty says:

~ ~ `
      OH

and thank GAWD!your not trimming ur edges
      _________________________
      :lol: #NaomiCampbell :nono: :lol:

Makidada.
      ———-

I like the babies

Me too. Hence me giving you these formed ones. :lol:

I was just telling a friend, somebody shoulda told me they wouldnt be cute wittle babies on a routine forever.. :lol:

• Anna

free says:

ATHENS, GA (AP) –

~~~~~~~~
      Who has a knife while delivering a baby alone? Ppl grab shoe laces.

@Razzle
      Thats why I ignored that post on so many other websites Im not a fan of either really but I do find Nikki does the most

• OutsidetheBox

I dont see how that was racist…..

________________________________

I keep my race card on deck! Ready to pull a situation!!! And even I cant pull it for that.

Give her several. Seats that is.

and thank GAWD!your not trimming ur edges

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:hug: @ Hizzy Fits. :boobs: I came through for a few minutes. :yes:

~ ~ ~ ~
      OKAY!!
      I NEVER Wanted Kids,i :heart: my son he got lucky he got in!If i won Powerball tonight i might get a surrogate :tea: Play with it

++++++++++++++

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

@Choco I recall Jennifer being latino and Randy being black…so when he says us….I’m confused as to how it was raaaaaaacist… but ok… I’m glad her album aint doing as well that’s what they get for hypin her up and letting her run with that ragged azz gimmic :lol: She cant even give a valid reason as to why she thinks she’s not the black gaga

• MissHarlem

Whats the topic other than this sobfest

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

When I win the powerball I wont be having any more kids – I will help as many as I can tho!

• free

Bigbadwolf says: That happened to me when I was a kid. Me and my cousins were playing around this church cause somebody was getting married and we were trying to crash it, turned out to be my daddy, and the chick threw me in the wedding, saying I would look better in a dress than somebody else. She even took the bow out of her daughter’s dress to put in my hair. Never forget it. I wonder what happened to her :think: They didn’t call my daddy Moe the ho for nothing

***************************

:rofl: reality is crazier than fiction.

ROUNDTABLE

:offtopic:

So a friend confided in me that her daughter saw her dad (who is friend’s bf) kissing another woman.

Dad says no way, swearing up and down that dd is mistaken…just stopping short of calling the baby (7yo) a liar.

MissHarlem says:
      Whats the topic other than this sobfest
      ~ ~ ~ `
      Not trimming edges . .
      Powerball tonight . . .
      Short Folks :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

OTB bish cant even give a good reason as to why she thinks her album isnt a pop album :rofl:

• lovezoe

Onika needs to stop it. She can’t see why people are not entertained by her. The ONLY reason she is on the show is because she is popular, not because she is talented. The failure of AI has nothing to do with the hosts, that ship just has sailed.

@Razzle
      Niki knew her chit was gonna be up in 5 4 3 2 1

I don’t listen to her at all! Her face is a bit unnerving!

• free

OutsidetheBox says: I say bish side with your baby, she aint lying and he has a history… what say you all?

***************************

sometimes God will reveal in mysterious ways :coffee:

@OTB . . . #189
      Unless my child was a known story teller,I believe my child!What reason would she have to tell that type of lie.

• lovezoe

OTB- I wouldn’t just believe child, I was ask other non-leading questions. Based on his past with cheating then yeah I would be more likely to hold weight.

@OTB
      I say let the friend continue to be a fool! Sorry but damn if she won’t believe her own child!

Choco aka Hippie says:

________
      Can u buy me a submarine :steer:

#realquestion

• free

Anna says: Who has a knife while delivering a baby alone? Ppl grab shoe laces.

******************************

it’s now being reported the girl, 21 and living with her parents, delivered the child alone and stabbed it multiple times. this is in athens, ga.

sometimes God will reveal in mysterious ways
      :clap:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

OTB side with the baby hands down… :tea:

Ty says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

________
      Can u buy me a submarine

#realquestion
      ~ ~ ~
      LMAO!! Girl you made me HOLLER!! LOUD :blink:

• lovezoe

The only reason I say I wouldn’t just believe is because kids can be great storytellers. She knows her child best. If she even had to question if it was true, that’s all she needs to know about her “boyfriend”

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Yeah I was waiting for the real truth – 21 and accidentally cut the childs throat #BISHESGONEBURN

@OTB
      Babys lie too.
      It sound like dhe looking for a reason to break up with dude.

@Ty
      Why you preparing for the end of days like the movie 2012 :think: A little yellow submarine you say :wink:

• Ty

@OTB she should listen to the baby. What reason does she have to lie :shrug: Most girls are attached to their dads (mine are) so I don’t think she would just make it up especially if he has history of creeping

• MissHarlem

LUVN hmmm so nothing huh :lol:

I will side with my child and knowing that he has a history she need not to be confused, shocked or surprised. :smack: Women and **** :no:

Choco aka Hippie says:

——
      can you buy me a pony please?? #foserious

• free

lovezoe says: OTB- I wouldn’t just believe child, I was ask other non-leading questions

**************************

eddie murphy: “don’t believe your lying eyes”

if he has a history, there is no need to go any further; she has all the confirmation she needs. now he’s comfortable enough to do it in front the kid and i bet it wasn’t a kiddie kiss. probably slobbing down.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Diva
      Whats wrong with people that are 5’0? tall????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? ???????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They short as fcuk! I’m 5’8 so yeah you is shawt!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

OMG this reminds me of when I just started dating my ex hubby as a teen and my parents didn’t particularly care for him one day they are in the plaza and see my then boyfriend with another girl and came home to tell me – well of course he lied his azz off – I just told him why would my parents lie to me like that – what he didn’t realize back then is I don’t get mad I get even so I stayed quiet and did what the hell I wanted to do and then when I was bored of getting away with it I would tell him about it!

Choco aka Hippie says:

———–
      Bet it was over some stankin azz boy too…

Kids lie all the time. Usually to get
      attention.

Yall trippin.

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Ty
      Why you preparing for the end of days like the movie 2012 A little yellow submarine you say
      ______
      :thumbsup: I will be right behind their billionaire azz riding :steer:

• lovezoe

Free- I agree. If he has a history of it, then he gots to go. I think what I would do if hubby and I were no longer together. I don’t know if I can date with kids if this new society.

@Razzle
      I will buy you a pony but like I give you would have to give also so what are you going to do for the community :grin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

and then when I was bored of getting away with it I would tell him about it!
      ——–

• free

Man, I just don’t care™ says: It sound like dhe looking for a reason to break up with dude.

***************************

sounds like she’s looking for a reason to stay. he already has history.

@DIVA
      Are you obeast?

Can you turn down 4th and 5th helpings
      at a given meal?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I will be right behind their billionaire azz riding
      :lol: GIrl that movie just really opened my eyes

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun…did she tell dude that the baby told on him cause that could be a problem. I’ve been in that baby’s shoes before. Tried to warn my aunt once. She should have listened to me. It might have saved her from being dragged down the front porch by her hair and an abortion. :smh:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Razzle
      —————
      give it to cancer research :)

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

sounds like she’s looking for a reason to stay. he already has history.
      ________________________
      #BOOP!

sometimes God will reveal in mysterious ways
      _____________________________________________

@FREE
      “history”

Your words.
      Some women just cant be happy and look for reasons to create drama in their lives.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

give it to cancer research
      __________________________
      :crying: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crying: You were supposed to give the kids pony rides :rofl:

• Bigbadwolf

It depends on how it was brought out. Kids say random stuff at random times, but they don’t forget anything and a 7 yr surely knows what they’re talking about. Now my 6 yr old is a know liar but he will say he just went skating yesterday and really meant last year. You got to know the child.

• bubblicious

Lawd.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

This isn’t funny but damn I giggled to self a little

• lovezoe

My mom and I were talking about how women in the old days stayed because they had children and didn’t want to bear the burden alone. I said nothing changed. Women staying for the same reason now.

• free

OutsidetheBox says: B I N G O. Thats what I told her! You didnt go snooping or anything! This CAME to you! Accept the gift!

*******************

she better thank the lawd!

• OutsidetheBox

Most girls are attached to their dads (mine are)

_____________________________________________________

She is a super Daddy’s girl. Friend say it was paining the baby to say something…my friend actually sent the kid off with BD’s cousin, they ended up over at a house where BD was. The kid says she peeked around the corner (from the kitchen into a bedroom) and saw “daddy kissing that girl…”

They been off and on for a while, but they were “trying it again” . Sads.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

AGAIN ANOTHER POST ABOUT HOW A MAN COMMITS A CRIME AND SOMEHOW HE CAN’T BE A MONSTER ALL BY HIMSELF HE WAS AIDED AND ABIDED BY A BLACK WOMAN

WE DON’T KNOW HOW LONG THEY WERE MARRIED, AND IF SHE CAN’T TRUST HER HUSBAND WHO CAN SHE TRUST?? NOW IF SHE WAS A SINGLE MOTHER THEN AGAIN SHE WOULD GET BASHED FOR THAT

:rolleyes: WAIT UNTIL THE FACTS ARE REVEALED BEFORE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, IT’S A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT HE MAY NOT HAVE EXHIBITED ANY SIGNS AT ALL OR HAVE A HISTORY OF ABUSE ESPECIALLY OF A CHILD

I’M SO GLAD I DON’T DIGEST EVERYTHING I READ WITHOUT DISECTING IT FIRST :coffee: CAUSE WHAT’S ON THE MENU IS SELF-HATE

Kids lie all the time. Usually to get
      attention.

Yall trippin.
      Let me guess :think: you empathize with this man cuz you too have been in this predicament!

@Razzle
      Now that the kids are taking the morning after pill illegally I’m inclined to understand officials reasons for dispensing it – it can save lives

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Choco…I’m serious but, then again, he was ALWAYS going upside her head. I swear to you, when I was little, like 8 and under, I honestly believed my aunt had an eye that didn’t always open completely and would at random times look like a rainbow of colors.

@INTENSE
      I told these broads they was
      hating.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

They been off and on for a while, but they were “trying it again” . Sads.
      ___________________________
      Well then your friend don’t need no advice cuz she is going to listen to her ****!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun…That baby is NOT lying. I hope she didn’t rat the baby out.

Bubb! :yahoo: :hug:

@Intense GAWN GAL! :applause:

what is @MAN fontin bout? :chase:

• OutsidetheBox

sounds like she’s looking for a reason to stay. >>>>>>>>
      _____________________________________________________________

You hitting it on the head. I told her, that child, LOVES her daddy. I think thats what fukked him up cause she was maybe shocked and hurt to see her daddy kiss another cause she love her mama too.

They spoil her rotten so of course she gonna want to keep that close to her.

_________________________
      Damn shame! Really it is for you to always see her like that and begin to think it’s normal! #BASHMISTERSHEADIN

• Bad Influence

@Bubb, yeen been lavishing me with attention lately…
      u know im senny-tive and shyt :crying:

yeah yeah… munkey dada back at cha bew..

• lovezoe

At what age do you stop being on again and off again with someone and just be off.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

again you are missing the point this woman didn’t go looking – it came to her and Daddy is dumb for doing that around his child in the first place

I KNOW HIS SEES ME! :mad: :wail: :rofl: <—tantrum

_____________________________________________________________________

Yeah she told him. Hit the roof on his ass and he just kept saying he dont know what she saw but he wasnt kissing anyone. :eek:

The baby is maintaining her story. Even after talking to her dad one on one…she told her mama, “…but daddy did kiss that other girl..” I was about to cry yall! :(

@OTB
      So momma NEVER suspected he was cheatin till Lil Miss Big Mouth ran her her game.

Come on now…

And all of this happens round Christmas time.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
      Are you obeast?

Can you turn down 4th and 5th helpings
      at a given meal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fugg you man! I’m not obeast bastid!!!!! you mad cause you shawt and can’t make a boy! have a _/

• OutsidetheBox

You got to know the child.

__________________________

THIS. The baby aint lying. :(

Bad Influence says:

@Intense GAWN GAL!

what is @MAN fontin bout?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      His shawt azz tryna be funny!!!!!

@OTB
      if she got that little faith in dude that she takin the impressions of a child over a grown man, she was judt lookin to end it.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

FUGG both her parents for keep on dragging this child into their fugg up chit! At this point no one needs to keep interrogating her

_____________________________________________________

Yes. The autopsy said he had “been” abused. I questioned why she hadnt noticed. :)

So, related to OTBizzles story. Years ago we were riding out on a girls night but were dropping the kids off. As we were passing by some apartments girls daughter said “look ma, my daddy’s girlfriend lives right there” Needless to say no one got dropped of but my friend at the police stations cause she made that baby show her what door and straight busted that nucca.

@DEVIL

Oh, you aint obeast huh?? Please. I know the font of a fat chick and you fit the description!!

You aint foolin me! I smell grease and pork and chit from your postings.

• Gigi26

——————
      Well your friend is gonna see that shyt with her naked eye and will feel like chit because her child was trying to spare her the heartache :no:

• Bad Influence

@Dimpz, i do u see u bew :hug: i HAVENT seen ur ass in my damn inbox tho *rips ur tits off and punts them*

• lovezoe

OTB- Does it mean he was abused that time or past abuse.

@DEVIL
      :lol: you are so damn stupid :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DEVIL

You aint foolin me! I smell grease and pork and chit from your postings.

OMG WHO??? :blink: who is devil?? :lol:

• Donna del Gatto

kids never forget what they see…I still remember when I was like 5 or 6 my father took me over to one of his “friends” houses, it was really his dope man. I will never forget this man had the walls of his apartment PLASTERED with nude pictures of women…when kids see something, especially something that pertains to adults not behaving properly, they will not forget it…

• lovezoe

This why the AIDS rate so high among us. Chicks can see they men humping someone else and still believe him when he say he not cheating.

________________________________________________

Mama knows what her heart and intuition tells her. She just CHOSe to belive this nigga whne he said for the umpteenth time that he was gone do right.

DJM yall. My friend is a good mama. And she make a mean gumbo. :(

and can’t make a boy!

I hollered. :lol:

• bubblicious

DIMPZ!

@BAD

Sensitive? Spoiled. But I will lavish you with attention by peeking in your windows while you take pics of your ****. Good enough?

Yo name Gyps *gropes ur mammaries* :hug:

________________________________________________

MY GAWD. :dead:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ His…My phone is acting a complete ASSTARD! I ordered a new one Thursday and the bytch STILL hasn’t shipped! :wail:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

And she make a mean gumbo.
      :lol: Im certain she’s good mom but they need to leave lil bits out of it now! For some chit like Eve’s Bayou go on…

• Bad Influence

@Bubb, :rofl: that fat ho Persia has been camera shy lately…everytime i try 2 take a pic she goes running under the bed or sofa…imma need to adopt a younger kitty soon. Persia sleeps all day now :crying:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

That sounds like my Cousin’s ex wife. She said everytime she couldn’t find him, he was over his girl’s house sleep. :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Does it mean he was abused that time or past abuse.

________________________________________________________

Good question. I took it as past abuse…like the remnants were there…old bruising, chit you cant see without a trained eye? :shrug:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

and my family ONLY makes boys!!! I have 14 nephews and young make cousins!

My family has one girl under the age of 25!

Im guaranteed to make a boy!

• Gigi26

——————————-
      TRUTH.

When a child sees something that removes a part of their innocence, they always remember that moment to the detail!

• Bad Influence

@Dimpz, i just bought my son a new phone and now his shyt better than mines and his dads :lol: we be hating on the low. our upgrade isnt til Jan 4 :mad: u have no idea how much i hate this phone o’ mines :(

__________________________
      SMDH :nono:

___________________________________
      Now if I didnt know the history..this is …a fukking family blog :rofl: :rofl:

:heart: ‘d a thousand more times for your #wordplay SIS

• Ty

:crying: Dont worry about it Diva just trip his azz the next time he walks through here in those tight azz heels. He’s upset cause his heels are too tight…that pinky toe is mopho :cry:

@ Man u need to go up a size blue bottoms aint for everybody :rofl:

Does Man really get under yall skin :think:

• OutsidetheBox

She said everytime she couldn’t find him, he was over his girl’s house sleep

:blink:

• Bad Influence

@Jackson, she always types that…i adore that heathen :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ His…I current have an EVO I got a Galaxy S3 for 53.00 that somehow turned into free. :shrug: It needs to hurry up cause this phone is getting wackier by the day!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

if Im giving u the GOOD dyck, I cant be ceating on you seriously. At least not to the point that I care about the other woman.

Women need to understand and accept this!

Does Man really get under yall skin
      :rofl: This chit is so funny cuz folks really can’t tell by our comments but not mine he don’t get under….

that pinky toe is mopho

:lol: :wave: <—corn pads for @Man

Does Man really get under yall skin
      _____________________________________

Hell naw. He gives the place character. :lol: When he come around, he's easily the most fukked up in the room

#confidencebooster :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Seriously! Said part is, she relocated to be with him when she married him just for him to do that. :no:

@TY
      You never become popular telling the truth!!

did they turn the heat off in here?! :eek:

• lovezoe

MAN could never get under my skin. We all know he a coon and accept and love him for it.

:dead: @ YOU giving out good dyck :hahaha:

Dimpz, im all over that Samsung note 2…mhm :yes:
      my child got a Sony Xperion ltc and his phone is fast ass SHYT…i mean the FB app only needs to feel the heat of the finger coming close to the screen and the shyt is loaded… i be like :huh: :cuss: :mad: cause my phone sucks now lol

• Angiegirl

Bad Influence says:

@Dimpz, i just bought my son a new phone and now his shyt better than mines and his dads we be hating on the low. our upgrade isnt til Jan 4 u have no idea how much i hate this phone o’ mines

U can buy out of ur contract, but not end ur service (which since ur ungrade is so close shouldnt be more than about $10)if your with sprint. Then get a new phone with the new customer price, I have a homegirl that did it that way.

Fathers NEED to love their daughters AND MAYBE chicks won’t go wandering into the arms of a Sicko!!! :cuss:

@OTB
      You been throwing that thang at me for a while now….

I might have to reward your persistence.
      :think:

• Angiegirl

:huh: is yall screen font real big and bold, or is it just me :shrugs:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ His….I was considering the note but, my hands are small as hell and the S3 fits better.

@ Angie…I was a week away and those bastids charged me 50.00

MzDimplez1123 says:

did they turn the heat off in here?! :eek:

*snaps you up in a Tibetan Lamb snowsuit* :D

@Angie, no :crying: im with ATT… grrr

• OutsidetheBox

Women need to understand and accept this!
      _________________________________________

*concerned face* Come on folk! Real talk, being faithful is hard chit, especially with all the “options” (re: hoes that dont care) out there.

I consider it the most beautiful act…if your partner respects you by doing something that can be admittedly so tough for the males. :eyeroll:

i like the Galaxy 3 also @Dimpz…that was my next phone til i saw the note lol

:steer: Hop in yall! We are leaving Man in the dust! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

did they turn the heat off in here?!
      ________________________________

Its a recession boo. :tea:

@OTB
      You been throwing that thang at me for a while now….

I might have to reward your persistence.

________________________________________

But.. but… did he top it off with the :thinking: emote?? :dead: :ghost:

@Stranger
      My daddy loved me didn’t save me from the idiots but then again everyone has their own journey I’ve certainly learned from my past

• Angiegirl

Bad Influence says:

@Angie, no im with ATT… grrr

Dang, sorry homey. IDK anything about them. Maybe try and sweettalk somebody at BestBuy :yes:

• bubblicious

@SIS

I try. Not hard but still.

Guard your ovaries. Man tryna get a obeast baby girl up out you.

by OutsidetheBox on Nov 27, 2012 at 4:20 pm

THANK YOU!
      Just admit that being faithful aint good for our health and chit!

Just beat CFO in online spades and won a $200 gift card :danban:

Told him he wasnt ready :nono:

BUT you loved yourself, no? Hmmmmm?

I think so!

:pc: <— Putting my super uterus on the black market

<–is a Spades King

Where/how you playing Ty? :waiting:

• Bigbadwolf

I agree. I see fine azz dudes all the time and makes me wanna have a little taste. It’s hard for woment too.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

did they turn the heat off in here?!
      _________________________
      Funny you said that I just had a private summer #Shew

@ His…I was feeling JUST like you! til I got that S3 for 49.99. :coffee:

New Girl! :2dance:

@ Shaun…It’s 20degrees outside and that cut that shyt off at EXACTLY 3:00pm

Hmmmp, I just saw this guy today at lunch :horny: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Just admit that being faithful aint good for our health and chit!
      _______________________________

:stop: <–b please. :lol:

Didnt say that! I know faithful men. Motherfukkeas look wayyyy better then you niggas spreading yourselves thin too!

Maybe its not good for your egotistical health, but for your moral and long term spiritual health, walk light.

@Stranger
      If 308 was for me yes I did love myself…

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun…I’ve SERIOUSLY considered selling eggs. I think i’m too old too now though.

I AM SO ADDICTED TO MY SPADES FREE. :eek:

I CURSE MY PARTNAS LIKE THEY CAN HEAR ME.

:nono:
      Women should be able to control their urges!

@Ty
      Damn where you work the gaming commission #GOODLOOK

:yes: 316 :D

Man, we can act like some horndogs sometimes yo! :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ man…I’ve only slept with one person in the last 9years. Sometimes, it feels like a double edged sword. :(

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

IMO it’s not hard to be faithful but if Im faithful I would expect it in return if not – #POKERFACE

• OutsidetheBox

I see fine azz dudes all the time and makes me wanna have a little taste. It’s hard for women too.
      ________________________________________________

+1! Maybe that is another reason why we are concerned the stronger sex. We can abstain at higher rates than a man.

I dont know how much of that is biological vs the men being conditioned into believing that its not natural for them to be monogamous.

• Gigi26

bubblicious

Naw…it cain’t be! Come here you :lol:

Bytches reincarnating like the Hindus in this piece :rofl:

@OTB
      :blink:

You straight up trippin! ONLY ugly/broke niggas is faithful cause they aint got no choice!

I bet I could tell a joke or two and get their wives to toot it up and bust it open!
      :yes:

concerned? :huh: #325

Considered. IDK WTF happened there. #apologies

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I control my urges I could’ve been a fugged up whench like some women were to me! But then sometimes I can throw caution to the wind also!

@DOESNT TALK
      I commend you on embracing your hoeful ways.

• OutsidetheBox

Listen. :lol: Yo people aint give yo ass no height but you got confidence in spades. :hahaha:

I find it hard to be faithful. But I can and have done it. Once. :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–is a Spades King

Where/how you playing Ty?
      I usually play on yahoo but he wanted to use Games.com and still got :spank:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

HAD BEEN ABUSED COULD ALSO MEAN THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH, BECAUSE THEY CAN’T SEE HE IS BEING ABUSED BECAUSE HE’S DEAD

I MAY BE READING WRONG BUT FOR SOME REASON I FEEL AS IF THIS WAS THE CAUSE OF DEATH, ABUSE, NOT NECESSARILY A HISTORY OF ABUSE

I COULD BE ALL THE WAY WRONG, AND IF SO I STAND CORRECTED BUT I’VE SEEN THE SORRIEST OF SAPS GO FROM 0 TO 100 ABOUT THEIR DAMN KIDS, SO NOT EVERYONE FOR SOME DIACK IS SITTNIG BACK KNOWINGLY ALLOWING THEIR CHILD TO BE ABUSED, I’LL GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT UNTIL PROOF SHE KNEW SURFACES :shrugs:

• bubblicious

@GIGI

Hey!

@SIS

It’s not natural for ANY of us to be monogamous. It’s something we have imposed upon ourselves as “evolved” beings. There are only a few species that mate for life. I don’t think we are meant to be one of them.

:newpost: Nikki Minaj

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Ty
      Damn where you work the gaming commission #GOODLOOK
      LOL he has been talking mess for a while now :nono: I’m sure it was for a client or the Christmas party thats coming up :rofl:

• Bigbadwolf

:lol: In a relationship you expect to be faithful you can look but can’t touch.

___________________________________________________________________
      :yes: Zoe broke it down for me. I see what you guys are saying now.

@Ty
      Damn he out $400.00 dollars then

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DOESNT TALK
      I commend you on embracing your hoeful ways
      _________
      :crying:

Yo Mama Man :cuss:

:chase: Getcho

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t think we are meant to be one of them.

____________________________________________

:thinking: I wanna discuss with you..

• felinelurker

When Hubby & I married, my daughter (his stepdaughter) was almost 2 yo. When we met, she, was 3 mons old. That’s been 10 yrs now. So, yes it is possible for that type if relationship to last.

• free

MzDimplez1123 says: @ Free… that is so awful. Their had to have been some signs, i’m sorry.

****************************

just heard this morning on tv that the mother noticed bruising before.

• free

Calhoun said she saw the warning signs, but didn’t recognize them.

” I feel like I should have saved my son. My son cried when I left. You know, like ‘Mommy I wanna go with you. But, I’m thinking it’s because he’s only a child; he’s so spoiled,”Calhoun said.

“I don’t understand where (Sawyer) snapped. He was used to him crying,” she said.

MzDimplez1123 says:

****************************

8 for me.

• BayMami_de4

RIP. This type of abuse/crime hurts my heart.