27 Dead at Elementary School Shooting, including 20 Children

Sandy Hook Elementary School

A deranged gunman opened fire inside an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut today, leaving at least 27 dead, including 20 children.

The shooter, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, went from classroom to classroom firing randomly. Lanza is dead inside the school. It isn’t clear if Lanza was shot by law enforcement or if he took his own life.

Lanza apparently shot his father at his New Jersey home before driving to the school and shooting his mother, a teacher at the school. He then went on a shooting rampage in 2 rooms of the school.

Sandy Hook elementary school

Police say the first 911 call reporting gunfire at Sandy Hook Elementary School came in at 9:41 a.m. Hundreds of federal and local law enforcement officials responded to the scene.

Worried parents also rushed to the school to pick up their children. Frightened children were told to keep their eyes closed as they were led out of the school by teachers and parents. The school holds 600 children.

President Barack Obama was briefed on the situation at the school. Spokesman Jay Carney said the White House had “enormous sympathy for families that are affected” and would “do everything we can to support state and local law enforcement.”

The suspect reportedly used a .223 caliber assault rifle. In addition to the assault rifle, 2 handguns were recovered at the scene. The massacre is the latest in a shocking history of school massacres in America involving high powered weapons.

The number of dead exceeds the 13 students and teachers killed during the Columbine High School massacre in 1999. 2 shooters were also involved in that massacre. At the time, Columbine was the worst school shooting in American history.

UPDATE: 6:55 pm ET: The shooter’s father was not killed. He is alive and lives in Stamford, CT.

UPDATE: 6:40 pm ET: Officials say Lanza’s mother was a kindergarten teacher at the school and most of the child victims were in her class. Lanza’s mother may have been killed at her home near the school. Lanza drove her car to the school. Lanza lived with his mother.

UPDATE: 4:50 pm ET: Officials identify the shooter as Adam Lanza, 20, who may have been carrying his brother Ryan Lanza’s ID.

UPDATE 2:35 pm ET: The dead gunman’s name is Ryan Lanza, 24, of New Jersey. The body of his father was found inside his NJ home.

UPDATE: CBS News reports that law enforcement officials have found a body at the New Jersey home of the 24-year-old shooter. NPR is reporting that Connecticut’s examiner’s office is reaching out to other states to help with autopsies because they don’t have enough medical examiners on staff.

Photos: AP, Reuters, The Newtown Bee

347 Responses to “27 Dead at Elementary School Shooting, including 20 Children”

jealousCNenvy says:

GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM, GOD BLESS OUR WORLD…SMH!!

A.J. says:

This is so sad.

I’ve been following this all morning and there needs for free mental health screenings and stonger gun control laws passed; like today!

n1kk1a says:

Wtf is this world coming to??

A.J. says:

*there is a need

TPtotalpackage says:

I went and picked my second grader up after hearing of this. I just needed to be with her. I don’t even have the words to express what this has done to my spirit. Prayers for all.

BK2ATLMAN says:

This is horrible, been seeing it on the news all morning. A lot of conflicting stories on the number of deaths and number of shooters… NYC have strict gun laws, so changing the laws won’t stop people from having guns.

:pray:

These Pictures are heartbreaking. :no:
    Poor children are terrified

Milky says:

this is sooo sad. :pray: for the parents and families of those killed and for the shooter still remaining they should stand him somewhere and :shotsfired: until his body is mangled and falling apart! :mad:

RIP to the adults and innocent babies that lost their lives in this tragedy :pray:

I can’t imagine what their families are going through. :no:

Deeeeliteful1 says:

SMH. What deranged person chooses an Elementary school to unload their craziness?!!! It’s like slaughtering lambs…
    The shooter/s will have the hottest place in hell reserved for them!!

lisaROSE says:

prayers out to them! those parents will need all the strength in the world especially now during the holidays.

Keesh says:

The pic of the first lady just made me bust out in tears dude

scorpio says:

And that other guy just shoot up the mall. Now this. All these crazy people are never going to be profiled, and caught, it’s just too many.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

So sad praying for the families

bubblicious says:

No. I cannot.

Bad Influence says:

all we can do is :pray: for those babies :no: omg..

free says:

this reminds me of the kindergarters killed in scotland (1996). it broke me down then. 16 children and one teacher.

n1kk1a says:

Wtf is this world coming to??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    An End!!!!

BlackBeauti says:

A Black man kills, he’s a menace to society. A Foreign man kills, he’s a terrorist. But a White man kills, he’s psychologically unstable.

I found his Facebook. Ryan Lanza http://m.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Frlanza%3Fid%3D24209412&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Frlanza&_rdr

DeevaC says:

And this is why guns should be outlawed. It is way too easy for unstable people to obtain them, furthermore even if they were stable at the time of purchase some people have mental breakdowns and what not

free says:

latest info: shooter is actually 24 years old and they’re saying he shot his MOTHER at the school. she is one of the victims.

OMG!!! that picture. I’m going to the bus stop now to meet my baby at the bus. I can’t wait to see her. She is 5 and a kindergartner and I couldn’t imagine. I was just living in CT 2 months ago and that could have been my baby. My God!

Diva says:

*going back downstairs cause my eyes are tearing up*

Nakeya_j says:

All I can think about is my baby…I would fall apart if something would happen to him…Praying for the families who have suffered a lost today.

These Poor folks Have to bury ther Loved Ones for the Holidays,I just can imagine.
    I know how hard it was for me to see me mather pass away 12/18/2011 right b4 Xmas :no:
    Just SAD.

KrayZKat says:

What in the hell blazes is going on? My God!!!

scorpio says:

@
    DeevaC says:

————————————————————————

It’s only the USA where this type of thing is happening on the regular. We must look CRAZY compared to other countries.

Milky says:

im loggin off i cant take anymore of this :kona:

cougar lover says:

no this made me stop in my tracks when I heard it was children. as much as I joke about not liking children, I could never conceive of someone murdering innocent children in cold blood.

Gigi26 says:

Guns don’t kill people, the person holding it does. Shyt the gun don’t go off by itself!

This guy was just evil and cold hearted. No reason whatsoever to kill babies. BABIES!! I mean what are the parents who lost them going to do?! Like two weeks before X-mas and you got to put your baby in the ground.

My extreme prayers to those families. Def got to stay prayed up :no:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~

free says:

Gigi26 says: Stricter gun laws and taking the right away for people to bear arms isn’t gonna do a darn thing you wanna know why?

********************

i would like to see them outlaw weapons that can mow down dozens of people in seconds. i simply don’t see a need for those type of weapons.

Like two weeks before X-mas and you got to put your baby in the ground.

My extreme prayers to those families
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Yup like I said earlier,These People will Never Be whole EVER

free says:

Anna says: And we are conditioned to think things like that don’t happen in America. What makes someone target a 5-6 yr. old?

***********************

they always commit suicide so we never know.

Fated4Greatness says:

This is sad on so many levels. Prayers to all affected by this.

********************

Free, I have always thought exactly the way you are thinking. Some guns should not be legal period!!!

free says:

The Dunblane school massacre occurred at Dunblane Primary School in the Scottish town of Dunblane on 13 March 1996. The gunman, 43-year-old Thomas Hamilton (b. 10 May 1952), entered the school armed with four handguns, shooting and killing sixteen children and one adult before committing suicide. Along with the 1987 Hungerford massacre and the 2010 Cumbria shootings, it remains one of the worst criminal acts involving firearms in the history of the United Kingdom.

Public debate subsequent to these events centred on gun-control laws, including media-driven public petitions calling for a ban on private ownership of handguns and an official enquiry, the Cullen Report. In response to this debate, the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 and the Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 were enacted, which effectively made private ownership of handguns illegal in the United Kingdom.

BlackBeauti says:

Newtown shooter killed his father in Hoboken, NJ, drove to Connecticut and killed his mother (amongst many others) at Sandy Hook School. Sick sick world.

Newtown shooter killed his father in Hoboken, NJ, drove to Connecticut and killed his mother (amongst many others)Sandy Hook School.Sick sick world.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    WOW

Milky says:

im loggin off i cant take anymore of this

Thanks, I got tired of seeing that chocolate azz in the air……sincerely your friend Keesh

Fated4Greatness says:

I dont think changing gun laws will help. Majority of the people going on killing sprees have obtained guns illegally. Most registed to carry aint doing this kinda stuff.

I do agree with the mental health screenings. Those need to be added to an annual check up becuase clearly people have lost their mental stability and not aware of it.

Crickett says:

On Wednesday, thugs with guns jumped out of cars and ran into Therrell High School in Atlanta, pointed guns at students and ran out. Yesterday, they came back and in two cars ran up in the school and stole phones, MP3’s and music instruments including my daughter;s guitar. No phone calls home, nothing on the news, principle not returning phone calls, won’t come out the office. I’m on hold with Channel 11 now.

This is ridiculous. :cry:

KrayZKat says:

Guns, in the hands of law-abiding citizens, is a right we have. CRIMINALS are the ones that get their hands on guns and in their hands, mayhem like this breaks out.

I live not too far from the mall that was shot up earlier this week. Many people with mental health issues get their hands on guns too. Those and the criminal element are the ones we have to do something about.

I cannot express my deepest sorrow for these poor babies and their families. Jesus!

jealousCNenvy says:

HIS MAMA’S CLASSROOM…SMH!

free says:

latest news: the (missing) class was taught by the shooter’s mother.

marquez269 says:

damn mane das sad

mzwhang90210 says:

If you’re gonna take yourself out then by all means, do it!!!

But LEAVE INNOCENT FOLKS OUTTA YOUR BS!! Those poor kids that were slaughtered and the children left…traumatized.
    :pray:

I hope the shooters burn in friggin hell!!!

Bigbadwolf says:

I will :pray: for the families involved and the ones that weren’t. That is a sad situation to subject anyone to. So sad

———-

Now this I agree with. These are weapons for the military and war type situations not for regular civilans to own. But you know how it goes, for every 5 guns that are legally owned and registered, there are at least 20 unregistered and owned illegally. Smh

Crickett says:
    On Wednesday, thugs with guns jumped out of cars and ran into Therrell High School in Atlanta, pointed guns at students and ran out. Yesterday, they came back and in two cars ran up in the school and stole phones, MP3?s and music instruments including my daughter;s guitar. No phone calls home, nothing on the news, principle not returning phone calls, won’t come out the office. I’m on hold with Channel 11 now.
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    :wtf:
    How thee hell could they not Make parents aware of this :no:

DeevaC says:

@free exactly there is no need for automatic weapons unless you are in combat or (maybe) a police officer.

Yes we know guns don’t kill people, people do but people can’t be trusted with guns especially automatic ones.

It’s a scary world we live in you can’t go to the mall, theater, college, or elementary school without being scared that you’ll be shot.

Thanku Sandra for the update! Signed a concerned mother that weeps for these families :sad:

BlackBeauti says:

Meanwhile in China A man stabs 22 children in China the same day 2 shooters shoot and kill 27 ppl in Connecticut including 18 children. Speechless.

HIS MAMA’S CLASSROOM…SMH!
    ——————

OH MY GOD :no:

Anna says:

43 Crickett says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wish someone in the school would of had a gun. This is some stupid stuff. The principal is probably hiding under his/her desk, not knowing what to do.

DeevaC says:

You can be law abiding and suddenly snap. No one is immune to that….sometimes people have psychotic breaks they lose touch with reality or they just go crazy.

Crickett says:

whoa… thats fcked up :no:

Anna says:

43 Crickett says:

~~~~~~~~~~~

What!!! Where you live??? Over der by club Crucial (T.I.Club)…are you serious???? no games right?

missmiami says:

i cannot take this so i will see ya’ll in the next post. hopefully it’s lighthearted. so many questions and yet no answers.

West Coast Chick says:

its time to focus on gun control. This is unbelievable! My heart goes out to this nation as well as the parents/ teachers/ families affected

DeevaC says:

Isn’t it illegal to bring a gun to school even if you are Licensed? I know at my university it is illegal to per the state of Arizona. So if something like that happened here no one would have a gun to protect others

Keesh says:

Who gives someone the oppurtunity to watch 21 kids get stabbed before being next

Nakeya_j says:

Crickett says:

——
    And make sure they take the cameras down to the school!!! How do they not call home for that?! Did they at least call the police?! That principle needs to be fired.

Nakeya_j says:

Crickett says:

——

Diva says:

Sandra, can we please get another post? Please and thank you in ADVANCE!

West Coast Chick says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amen :pray:

Bad Influence says:

did u just ask if she lived by a club? :huh:

:waiting: <—the hand behind my back has gum in it…

NBC News is confirming that one shooter, gained access into Sandy Hook Elementary because his mother was the kindergarten teacher there. He opened fire in the school’s office, before entering his mother’s classroom, where he killed her, and then opened fire on her young students.

?

DeevaC says:

@keesh I guess no adults were around because I don’t understand how he could not be stopped.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

:tape: @ Bad Influence Gravi

Crickett says:

And no one from the school called the police?

Bad Influence says:
    did u just ask if she lived by a club?
    <—the hand behind my back has gum in it…
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    :tape: Ima GIVE U some gum HIS,so u can paste a New gravie ova ther

QueenSJ says:

Precious Lord. Prayers are going up right now.

I don’t think stricter gun laws will do anything based on the fact that if a person is evil enough to do something like this, what is a “stricter” gun law going to do??????

They’ll find a way; they always do! Whether that is obtaining an illegal firearm, building a bomb in the basement, etc, if they’re crazy enough to think it, they’re crazy enough to do it.

Bad Influence says:

did u just ask if she lived by a club?

<—the hand behind my back has gum in it

Nope….asked if it was in the area :rolleyes: <- got something for that gum in yo hand…

He had two 9s but he also had the same gun Lee and Malvo had. :(

BlackBeauti says:

I found his twitter —- I truely feel that the world would b a better place without me, im not depressed or anythin its just im thinken about what would b different

Sandra his pic is out.

Keesh says:

And no one from the school called the police?

Thats what Im wondering Auntie…Like

twerkthat says:

:pray: i just can’t with these people…this type of mess makes me want to home school my kids

His twitter—>@Ryan__Lanza 10m
    i truely feel that the world would b a better place without me, im not depressed or anythin its just im thinken about what would b different

DAMN! I was just on his FB. They blocked it now.

KayCeiSoul says:

This is so hurtful. :crying:

I’m praying for the families and the babies.

There is no reason that could make this any less painful for all involved. All these babies did was got up and went to school and now they’re gone. I cannot stand the cowards in this world.

Afiya says:

Dude killed himself too soon, since he didn’t want to kill himself before he killed them babies, somebody in his family gonna have to pay for his f***up…that’s real talk. You kill my baby I’m coming after you (but since you already dead) and the rest of your family…REAL TALK. That’s some messed up messed right here!!

May them babies rest in PEACE! :(

Bad Influence says:

did u just ask if she lived by a club?

<—the hand behind my back has gum in it

Nope….asked if it was in the area <- got something for that gum in yo hand…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ya'll bet not act up in this here post! :nono: not here :stop:

mzwhang90210 says:

Dayum shame. Folks are not safe ANYWHERE!
    Not school, home, church, malls, movie theaters…your cars..NOWHERE!

Evil roams the Earth.

Keesh says:

@Deeva, thats weird though..like no one ran away and screamed. I need to know more about this one.

Crickett says:

@Sandra, one car showed up, an ambulance because one of the kids had an asthma attack. The kids were practicing to perform for a PTA performance and all their instruments were stolen.

KayCeiSoul says:

This is so hurtful.

I’m praying for the families and the babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This could not have been said any better!

86 Diva says:

Bad Influence says:

did u just ask if she lived by a club?

<—the hand behind my back has gum in it

Nope….asked if it was in the area <- got something for that gum in yo hand…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ya'll bet not act up in this here post! not here

We just want people to smile a little lovely Diva…The last two post have been sad…real sad, it dont even seem like a Friday

Ty says:

Only demons would make a person open fire on classrooms full of babies and he killed his parents :wtf:

:pray:

Wooowww

DoNotDeleteMe says:

When I heard about this, I was overcome with grief. I have tried to stay away from this story all day. I am beyond devastated. :pray:

what ddo u have 4 dis here gum? :waiting:

YA’LL BETTA LEAVE MY SEXY MAN GRAVI ALONE!!! :man:

The gunman shot his father dead in their New Jersey home then went to the school and shot his mother, who was a teacher there.

goat76 says:

People talking about gun control. What about all the guns that are already here before gun control? How do you solve that issue.

I own an AK-47, AR-15, 12-gauge, and a couple of pistols.

mzwhang90210 says:

Dayum shame. Folks are not safe ANYWHERE!
    Not school, home, church, malls, movie theaters…your cars..NOWHERE!

Evil roams the Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bigbadwolf says:

In the times that we live in now, I think alot of people are out for themselves instead of helping others. The first instinct would be to save themselves, not try to help.

missmiami says:

:stop: i agree i do not think stricter gun laws are the issue. We need to seek help for our loved ones when they exhibit signs of mental issues instead of always sweeping :whistle: it under the rug like most folks do.

Ty says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Yeah this shyt has me feeling some kind of way. I think Im going to leave early and go get my babies too :cry:

goat76 says:

I own an AK-47, AR-15, 12-gauge, and a couple of pistols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shocked: locked up in a safe place, right?

Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 3d
    theres a lot of bad bitches in the building #amen
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 3d
    amber’s a bitch slut
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 04 Dec
    how are my oppo bars cleaner than my regular bars? #bmxproblems
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 04 Dec
    the feeling when you know youve lost everyone who used too care about you <<
    WIZDOM @WizKhalllifa 03 Dec
    Nothing feels worse than being ignored by the person who means the most to you.
    Retweeted by Ryan__Lanza
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 03 Dec
    i want my bestfriend back.. why did everything have to change… again.. #missyoulots #wishyouwouldtxtback
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 03 Dec
    i would actually love if the world ended in 2 weeks.. #****life
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 01 Dec
    when im pissed as **** and people try to make me laugh << like no, just stfu
    Amber Kovach @akovach_22 28 Nov
    K
    Retweeted by Ryan__Lanza
    Stan Wodzisz @StanWodzisz 26 Nov
    Why can't I sleep
    Retweeted by Ryan__Lanza
    Adam LZ @Adam_LZ 22 Nov
    **** Thanksgiving I just want to put my bike together and cruise #ridaz
    Retweeted by Ryan__Lanza
    Stan Wodzisz @StanWodzisz 22 Nov
    I don't think today can get much worse
    Retweeted by Ryan__Lanza
    Ryan Lanza @Ryan__Lanza 22 Nov
    depression… fml…

Whats the shooters name?

missmiami says:

:blink: @ GOAT76 I SEE YOU READY FOR WAR :shotsfired:

oops :mad: lol

mzwhang90210 says:

Diva says: Nowhere chile….nowhere! You just have to pray daily and ask God to put his armour of protection around you at all times.

Yes m’aam.

jazi65 says:

My heart is so heavy right now. I gotta get out here & go hug my own child. My prayers go out to those families.

Crickett says:

@Keesh, T.I’s club is on Bankhead- Hollowell. Therrell is the zone school for my subdivision after Mayor Kasim Reed moved in and annexed us from South Fulton to City of Atlanta, now our kids have to go to school off Campbellton unless we pay $20K for Woodward or beg for a transfer across 285 up North

Bad Influence says:

what ddo u have 4 dis here gum?

YA’LL BETTA LEAVE MY SEXY MAN GRAVI ALONE!!! :man

:lipssealed:

I actually like the Morning Glory in yo gravi…Made me smile cause thats what Im bout to get when I get off!

86 Diva says:

Bad Influence says:

did u just ask if she lived by a club?

<—the hand behind my back has gum in it

Nope….asked if it was in the area <- got something for that gum in yo hand…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ya'll bet not act up in this here post! not here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know but this is just not that post…I wanna cut up too but I don't feel it is appropriate here today #djm We need a new post rhet now :cry: Sandra gives us free of the sads….happy happy post needed!

And we were having so much fun this morning. :sad:

The 2nd amend cant be repealed. But there should be real discussions about banning assault weapons.

People are going to continue to die. Thats just the fact because of how many guns we already have and how stigmatized mental illness is.

Ty says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:cosign: I’ve already called my daughter school, but I’m about to clean my desk and dip :no:

Crickett says:

Is it a pretty good school?

free says:

goat76 says: I own an AK-47, AR-15, 12-gauge, and a couple of pistols.

*********************

um, and where did you say you live again?

Ugh. Sandra I need a new mouse. #sorry.

Being doing that chit all morning #doubles

DoNotDeleteMe says:

BlackBeauti says:

_________________________________

Forget that punk! I would love for him to have had on a pair of gasoline drawers before he went to the hereafter! Filthy rodent!

Diva says:

Signs all up and down #103!

Unpredictable says:

And we were having so much fun this morning

and I missed it….damn

pointhimout says:

i wonder Ryan’s the fall guy for? interesting.

MsOnederful says:

I’m sitting here crying at work. This is just downright sick. GUNS NEED to be abolished. PERIOD POINT BLANK. This right to bear arms MUST CEASE & DESIST immediately. The problem with these guns stems from the constitution and this chit needs to be amended. STAT! This is just so appalling. I hope this will make congress bring this issue under scrutiny and hopefully amend the whole thing. I just can’t. RIP to everyone involved. Those poor children. My heart just can’t take. SMH

ummm Goat bew, why u got all’a dat? :huh:

goat76 says:

I own an AK-47, AR-15, 12-gauge, and a couple of pistols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shocked: locked up in a safe place, right?
    ——————————————-
    I don’t have any kids, but most are locked up, but a couple are out.

Welp we know Keesh man aint eating not cat.. :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

That yt boy aint have no mental issue. He was a loser living with his parents, they prolly said no to something, and in an emotional fit, he went into plot mode immediately. Stop using mental illness as a scapegoat, as if sound minded individuals aren’t doing these reprehensible things.

MsOnederful says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

People kill people

Guns kill. If put into the wrong hands. Maybe just maybe if they stop letting people carry or obtain guns. This can be under control. smh

:blink: I have been trying to figure out what is bad gravie doing :huh:

twerkthat says:

What..Why..and Howi just don’t understand this :no: this story is getting worse by the minute..I can’t even imagine the pain these parents are feeling…

goat76 says:

I own an AK-47, AR-15, 12-gauge, and a couple of pistols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    locked up in a safe place, right?
    ——————————————-
    I don’t have any kids, but most are locked up, but a couple are out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s good….but why you need the AK and the AR though #nosey

MsOnederful says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    People kill people

I agree, I don’t have a gun and don’t like em :shrugs: but people do kill people

People kill people

With objects soley designed to kill..

Keesh says:

Welp we know Keesh man aint eating not cat

lies you tell…I cant keep the munch-bunny off me! Just cause I dont like it done all the time dont mean nufing

@missmiami
    I hope there is no war, but if I need to protect mine, I will be ready.

@free…Montgomery, Al.

@Bad
    For protection

Betamax82 says:

My lip will not stop quivering

People kill people

With objects soley designed to kill..

Good one

Anna says:

cougar lover says:

~~~~~~~~
    That’s it. I’m thinking he took the kids out because he probably thought his mom loved them more than him.

Knives then….knives. :shrug:

Weapons are not just guns. :eek:

Betamax82 says:

Bare hands can be deadly weapons also

free says:

Diva says: signs all up and down #103!

********************

but a lot of folks post shyt like that on FB and twitter.

updates:

– the shooter’s brother is the initial suspect they captured and are questioning.

– they are also reporting now that another family member of his has been found dead in addition to his mother.

Ty says:

Crickett says:

And no one from the school called the police?
    Why weren’t the parents notified? Why wasn’t security at the door? Why were they able to enter the building twice? :cuss: :cuss:

Bad Influence says:

@Jenie he is serving u suga… :lol:

@Goat, the Choppa tho? dizzamm

@Keesh, :rofl: @munch bunny

That yt boy aint have no mental issue.
    ____________________________________

I beg to differ. His actions..the continued actions, surely point to something amiss.

Ty says:

See all the schools in GA should’ve known about these thugs running up in schools

Oh hell naw :pc:

Who knows why folks do the things they do :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MsOnederful says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    People kill people

I agree, I don’t have a gun and don’t like em but people do kill people

We have guns and Im bussing at anythang trying to break through my door at 5am!!! I got a damn Chihuahua named Killa and he let us know if anythang hit our street babie. You want a gurad dog….go get you a crazy ass Chihuahua!!! People come in my yard and I let my Chihuahua loose it be hell to pay… I be like “slow down killa”

Fated4Greatness says:

cougar lover says:

:cosign:

I feel like if you kill yourself after killing other people you’re not crazy. You’re selfish. BUT there are mentally ill people out here doing this as well, I dont think they account for the majority tho

@Diva
    Protection against people that have no regards for life.

marquez269 says:

We just had a gun control amendment on our ballots this past election i dont think it went thru

free says:

Diva says: signs all up and down #103!

********************

but a lot of folks post shyt like that on FB and twitter.

updates:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And someone should look into why they are saying such things IMO! I wouldn’t just brush it off…..

Keesha Killa :rofl: I just hate guns for some reason and get nervous as hell when I’m near one :tea:

Anna says:

cougar lover says:

~~~~~~~~
    ———

:yes: that could be true as well..still routed in Mental illness.

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: He left his house after killing a parent, went to kill another parent…PLUS umpteen kids. You saying its because he was spoiled?

***********************

not necessarily but i get what cougar is saying.

update: everyone in the classroom was killed. mental illness is the latest “trend”.

based on a post above, he was troubled and depressed. i’m not sure if that equates to being mentally ill though.

@Diva
    Protection against people that have no regards for life
    ———————————-

Hey Goat,
    You said a mouth full right there homie!! Some people dont have nothing to loose…

I just read that the shooter in the Jordan Davis case has been charged with 1st Degree Murder :clap: Hopefully they convict his bish azz.

Is it true that none of those children in China died from the stabbing?

Guns defintely kill easier.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Keesha Killa I just hate guns for some reason and get nervous as hell when I’m near one

I do too because its only natural but have you ever been in a situation where you felt like someone was about to hurt your kids or family intentionally? If not let me tell you something….once your in that situation all of that fear will shed and you will protect!

free says:

Keesh says: I got a damn Chihuahua named Killa and he let us know if anythang hit our street babie.

*****************

lawd!

Yall have a good weekend cause I’m about to be held up for the weekend with my kids letting them know how much I love them and to the older ones I will be letting them know that I’m here for them no matter what. I don’t know what is in store for this world but all I know is that the children that I birthed into this world will know how much their mama loves them and I suggest those of you with kids do the same. I love you all and have a safe weekend.

@Diva
    Protection against people that have no regards for life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m with you on that one. We own a gun too….and I wouldn’t hestitate to use it to protect my family if I had too.

No I cant lump all of the mentally ill together but I damn sure know that a mentally stable person wouldnt do this to this extreme.

free says:

Unpredictable says: I just read that the shooter in the Jordan Davis case has been charged with 1st Degree Murder Hopefully they convict his bish azz.

**********************

yup! the grand jury socked it to his azz. he is eligible for life w/o the possibility of parole. now we have to take it to a florida jury though…..

Gigi26 says:

Depression: a form of mental illness. Anything that would take away from normal thoughts (brain chemical imbalances) is categorized as mental illness.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

______________________________________

:hug: Have a great weekend, hun!!!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gypsy, this is real talk here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^be safe and have a good one! :bye:

JMO says:

We can always try to dissect someone’s life & find signs of something that’s wrong but in all honesty, you never know what a person is capable of. Sometimes, I side eye some of the commenters on this blog that sound crazy or depressed but I truly hope they are ok. Hug your babies extra tight tonight and keep your friends and enemies in your prayers.

Ive always been taught that depression is a form of mental illness as well.

Keesh says:

@Gypsey, have a great weekend to :love: Thanks for that…Im sure a lot of us could use it!

goat76 says:

You come up in mine on some breaking and entering sh1t. I feel like you don’t value life and I’m not about to ask you if you value mine.

twerkthat says:

cougar lover says:

~~~~~~~~

:cosign:

:blink: JMO????? Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :waves:

Gigi26 says:

Potus is about to cry!!!!

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: Is it true that none of those children in China died from the stabbing?

****************

yes, no deaths. 9 were admitted to the hospital and 2 are badly injured and transferred to a better hospital.

UPDATE: While news outlets are reporting that Ryan Lanza, a man with ties in both New Jersey and Newton, Connecticut, was identified as the shooter, a long-established Facebook page of a man named Ryan Lanza—who lists his hometowns as being in Hoboken, NJ, and Newton, CT—is currently updating his page, insisting that he is not the shooter. A friend of his seems to be confirming this on Twitter.

Exactly!!!!! :yes:

Keesh says:

Ive always been taught that depression is a form of mental illness as well.

It is! I watched depression turn into Paranoid Schzophrenia

Gigi26 says:

Potus is about to cry!!!!

Where GiGi??????????????????

@OTB
    That is true. This world is goin to hell in a handbasket filled with gasoline.

I support RESPONSIBLE people owning guns.

My President :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Potus is about to cry!!!!
    ~ ~ ~
    Im Listening to him now

missmiami says:

:biggrin: MY PRESIDENT MAKES ME PROUD **POKES SHOULDERS OUT**

My baby has walked in the door from school as the President is speaking. She looked like she had been crying. When I asked her about it she was crying because she dropped my Chrismas gift that she made for me and another child picked it up and threw it in the trash. Boy I almost hugged her to death. And let her know just having her is the best gift in the world. God bless all of the parents, students and staff at that school. My heart is breaking. God bless us all. Lord it was a kindergarten class.

twerkthat says:

:preach: i feel the same way!!!

Keesh says:

Ive always been taught that depression is a form of mental illness as well.

It is! I watched depression turn into Paranoid Schzophrenia

****************

ooohhh lawd! then we are in trouble cause i don’t know nobody who hasn’t been depressed.

BlackBeauti says:

Oh Lord the brother was also found dead in the home.

Gigi26 says:

I watched it on CNN, he was crying throughout the whole thing. Very geniune and heartfelt.

My President

and then I looked over at you gravi :kona:

Bad Influence says:

Obama :hug: he is fighting it.

******************

dude better get out of town for a while.

:eek: The moment a coworker who I previously thought smart responds that ppl are stupid for the banning gun talk because “cars kill ppl too and we cant ban cars..”

:eek:

Lord. The whole set fell quiet.

@bird and blackbeauti
    where ya’ll seeing these updates?

Keesh says:

Ive always been taught that depression is a form of mental illness as well.

It is! I watched depression turn into Paranoid Schzophrenia

****************

goat76 says:

@Free….Probably want to change your name too.

free says:

BlackBeauti says: This is getting bad. Omg….. one of the kids parents committed suicide because if their child’s death ????????

*******************

please no! but i’ve always thought i might jump off a bridge if something happened to my toddler so i understand.

cougar lover says:

@OTB

we have to start with your definition of mentally ill means. what mental ailment qualifies someone to commit a heinous act such as the one of this post?

do you say that a bipolar, or someone with adhd has more of a propensity for violence, than say a scorned woman or man who has had their last straw of being played, being taken advantage of, etc. or that parent how has been laid off one too many times?

_________________________

Free dont make me laff. :lol: Clinical depression is not the “blues” that most of us get time to time.

I had a friend who had baby blues after her 4th child. :no: Chit is real.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THE SHOOTER IS DEAD AND THE OTHER SUSPECT IS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS IN CUSTODY, THE SHOOTER SHOT AND KILLED HIS MOTHER THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER AND HER STUDENTS

free says:

Keesh says: Im sure not all forms of depression…but I watched someone sink deep into a depression..a deep deep one.

***********************

i believe our constitutions are weaker than they used to be. people have gone through worse in previous years. why is everybody snapping now?

:bye: YNH

Lawd, I wanna go home and hug my babies. :hug:

——————
    WOW. But I can understand…grief makes you irrational. Esp when dealing with one of your own babies being taken out of your life.

goat76 says:

@Free not you, but the dude on FB

missmiami says:

@ intense where u see that info? it’s so much i cant keep up. btw, was his mom @ the school too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This made me SMILE!!!!

Wow..just wow

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: Free dont make me laff. Clinical depression is not the “blues” that most of us get time to time.

I had a friend who had baby blues after her 4th child. Chit is real.

**********************

yes, i had a friend with postpartum.

~ ~ ~ ~
    iF THIS IS TRUE ITS SOOO . . . .SAD IS UNDERSTATEMENT BUT IT IS.
    ALBEIT NOT SURPRISING,LIKE I SAID EARLIER THERE PARENTS AND LOVED ONES WILL NEVER BE WHOLE :no:

i have heartburn..

I think this case is an extreme outlier but the prevalence of these cases since 99 and Columbine points to something greater.

Sometimes ppl are just bad ppl, im not disputing that, but a lover scorned taking out 20 kids.. after taking out the lover.. or a fired postal worker taking out the office then leaving to take out his parents and a school..?

Its the continued acts that point to his unstablness imo. He kept going. And going. @Cougar

I dont dare presume to diagnose him. I just know he aint all the way right and I bet his immediate ppl had a clue as well. If mental treatment was less stigmatized I think ppl would be more apt to question why they feel “happy the world could end in 2weeks”

***********************

Free, I thought about this very thing. How did people in the past get through all the ruff times. I think and yall can stone me later but seperation of Church and State…has a lot to do with a lot in MY book

@KingJames :(
    This is really messing with my mind. Kids is everything to me! And of course i have 2 of my own in elementary school as well. I can’t….

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MSN ON LINE

WASHINGTON — A law enforcement official says the attacker in the Connecticut school shootings is a man in his 20s with ties to the school.

UPDATE: Citing sources, CNN has identified the shooter as Ryan Lanza. CBS is also reporting that Lanza’s mother, who was found dead, may have been a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary.

The official said that a gun used in the attacks is a .223-caliber rifle. The official also said that New Jersey state police are searching a location in that state in connection with the shootings, said by an official in Connecticut to have left 27 dead, including 18 children.

The official in Washington spoke on the condition of anonymity because the source was not authorized to speak on the record about the developing criminal investigation.

twerkthat says:

I am at work and i am so ready to go home so i can see my babies…especially my daughter who is at school right now..i’m so tempted to pull her out of school

So true.

My kids like to say they, “couldnt have been slaves..not me! I would :karate:

But I tell them, at that time I bet you would have found a way to manage..

my son is on his way home :woohoo: im gonna squeeze that lil bugger so tight

:hug: <—me

:mad: <—-him "mawmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant breathe"

:D <—me "shattap and get this love boy!!

today is a tough one… :no:

:eek: I need to go comfort him.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MISSMIAMI

SHE WAS THERE AND IT WAS HER STUDENTS, THAT MOFO KILLED HIS DADDY TOO AT THE HOUSE BEFORE GOING THERE

I had to come back to tell yall this. I just talked to Lea and Avery about what happened. I told them that I was so happy that they are ok and that they are here with me. Avery said, Well when God sent me here to live with you I knew everything would be alright. Yall, I’m bawling right now as I type this. Lord!

I Posted that just for you,I Knew you’d feel that way :eek:

Gigi26 says:

This dude just ruined the holidays for a lot of families for a very long time…what an asshat

Milky says:

my son is in kindergarten and this breaks my heart and hurts me to my soul. I just want to go home and hug, kiss and squeeze my baby and never let him go!! :pray: for the mental state of the parents who have lost their babies and the parents that have to deal with the babies that witnessed this horrific massacre!!!!
    God please put your strong powerful arms around all. Bless my Roses and Thorns and Lurkers and all of their families. This I pray in Jesus name Amen!!!

Nakeya_j says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

——
    Bless your babies!

Lord Im Looking at this lil 3rd grade ther interviewing on CNN about what she seen . . .
    Just as Innocent as a new born . :crying1:

:heart: me some L&A!! :love:

Gyps that Really brought tears to me eyes
    Have a good weekend with ur Babies

my son is on his way home :woohoo: im gonna squeeze that lil bugger so tight

:hug: <—me

:mad: <—-him "mawmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant breathe"

:D <—me "shattap and get this love boy!!

today is a tough one… :no:
    ___________________________

That will be me and the boys as well, as soon as I get home.

Guarantee, I'll be cussin their lil azzes out 10 minutes later, tho.

The little one on NBC was like “the first grade teacher died.” :cry:

My stomach turned knots.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

No on some real ish, i’m fugged up right now, my heart is so heavy thinking about these innocent babies, i can’t even concentrate or focus on anything else right now~

UPDATE 3:22 Ryan Lanza’s BROTHER is currently in custody. Ryan Lanza’s girlfriend and friend are reported missing.

sunshineblktan says:

This is so horrible. The innocent babies didn’t have a chance. I’m at work sick right now thinking about it with a very heavy heart. From the reports on NBC news, the shooter killed his father and went to the school to do the same to his mom who was one of the kindergarten teachers. His girlfriend and another friend is also missing at this time. They don’t know if they are dead or alive. #tears

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

:cosign: I’ve been wiping my eyes since I first heard about it. :sad:

missmiami says:

thx INTESNSE. I’m at work with tv’s that have no sound. we only can see captions which is nuts. those poor innocent children. omg, you send your kids to school expecting them to come back.

@MiniThug, me too :lol:

@Gyps awww :hug: beautiful..

Nakeya_j says:

——
    Lord, please do let them be dead too. This is crazy. Just another veyr sad reminder to stay prayed up, and teach your babies to stay prayed up as well.

I just heard about that, too. This chit is crazy as hell, and getting crazier by the damn minute.

BlackBeauti says:

So a sick bastard started a Ryan Lanza fan page in Facebook. The sad thing is people are liking the page. I don’t have the time for ignorance.

cougar lover says:

@OTB

I look at it like this, whatever may have made him feel as if taking it this extreme route, was equal to what had him unsettled in the first place was the cause. If I feel like it nothing to be cut off, but the next driver has to re-cut this person off in response. does the latter spell out as illness? or just overreaction. the same as when you have subdued an aggressor, the adrenaline will cause you to continue to defend yourself even after the threat was neutralized.

Neither can immediately be a clear case of mental illness, but they can be attributed to lack of self-control.

free says:

missmiami says: thx INTESNSE. I’m at work with tv’s that have no sound. we only can see captions which is nuts.

********************************

i believe i heard 18 children dead on the scene and 2 transported to hospitals have since died. it happened in two separate classrooms and ages are 5-10.

——

Awww :sad:

@Bird: that was also beautiful :crying:

Bad Influence says:

20 dead children in total…omg i was hoping the number dropped when it was reported 18..it went up :no:

Unpredictable says:

*************************

dude did hella damage. 20 children + 6 adults + shooter SO FAR. then they said they are working at another scene with one dead person. now there are two more missing according to you guys.

JMO says:

Unpre, did you get my DM woman??

:waiting:

free says:

Bad Influence says: 20 dead children in total…omg i was hoping the number dropped when it was reported 18..it went up

******************

because i’m sure some are wounded. 18 were dead on the scene and 2 wounded have since died. which mean MORE wounded could die as the hours go by.

“According to the official, the suspect drove to the scene of the shootings in his mother’s car. Three guns were found at the scene — a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols — and a .223-caliber rifle. The rifle was recovered from the back of a car at the school. The two pistols were recovered from inside the school.”

His wound was self-inflicted.

Update 20 kids dead….6 adults

JMO says:

Unpre, did you get my DM woman??

:waiting:

Was that you??? :lol: I got it. I responded, too. :yes:

free says:

now they’re saying they might have the wrong name and the shooter may have carrying someone else’s id.

@Free, i know *sigh*

I just read that, too. A big :wtf:

I hope they can ID his azz.

Unpredictable says:

free says:

I just read that, too. A big

I hope they can ID his azz.
    ~ ~ ~
    SMH :no:

free says:

i don’t want to be the MEs that have to go into those classrooms…..

Milky says:

<——my 5 year old. Cant wait to get home and hug and squeeze my baby!!! He loves hugs and kisses, he might not anymore after I get home!

free says:

if they know his mother (and some other relative) is gone and have his brother in custody, they’ve got to know the name. they just aren’t releasing it right now.

free says:

i don’t want to be the MEs that have to go into those classrooms…..
    _________________________

Everybody involved is gonna need some sort of counseling after this. :no:

Gigi26 says:

These kids were on a high for X-mas and probably just had their X-mas show and chit and now this…5 and 6 year olds?! Man just horrible :no: I don’t have kids but I watch a shyt load of em and I would never think someone would want to do that kind of harm to em…we living in very dark times…

Milky says:

Think about the kids that witnessed this, this can cause them to be traumatized and mentally unstable…. smdh

BlackBeauti says:

BREAKING: Multiple sources now reporting that the shooter wasn’t Ryan Lanza, but his brother, Adam Lanza. #Newtown ????

sunshineblktan says:

Wow, they are saying they are not sure which brother was the actual shooter. the one that is dead or the one that is in custody. SMH this is crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    They really do need to get the information straight because kind of versions of what happened is being told. I hate the media have your facts together first!

Ryan Lanza, 24, is dead confirmed by his fam and officials.

His brother, Adam, 20, (second shooter) is in custody.

Fated4Greatness says:

Milky says:

yes, the mental trauma they will have makes me sad. im sitting at work all sad and somber. this sh!t is really fluckin with me…id probably be crying uncontollably if i had kids :no:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

22 children in china stabbed!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF is going on in this world!!!!!!!

Is it that difficult for the media to get the facts right?

JMO says:

@unpre, ok thanks

Now let me go figure of how to check my DM from my iPad :think:

Oh wait :smack: i think I got it backwards…either way this is the right family! Their mother was the kindergarten teacher. Her whole class was killed.

Gigi26 says:

These kids were on a high for X-mas and probably just had their X-mas show and chit and now this…5 and 6 year olds?! Man just horrible I don’t have kids but I watch a shyt load of em and I would never think someone would want to do that kind of harm to em…we living in very dark times…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    very dark times…………

I’m back cause my kids said I was suffocating them.

The president is crying :no:

JMO says:

@unpre, ok thanks

Now let me go figure of how to check my DM from my iPad :think:

I can’t even complete this damn FEdex label :sad: still reading updates

That China thing, the Chinese say it was a “copy cat” killing. Apparently something like that just went down there.

sunshineblktan says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

22 children in china stabbed!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF is going on in this world!!!!!!!
    ————————————————————-

I just read that too. A shame.

@ Milky: Can you imagine being the parents whose children’s bodies are still inside the school. :no:

I’m editing my post to reflect the fact that there was only 1 shooter.

The FBI is saying that one of them switched IDs. :no: Planned out like a muthafukka huh.

Diva says:

Is it that difficult for the media to get the facts right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sandra, it seems to be….

Sam says:

The FBI is saying that one of them switched IDs. Planned out like a muthafukka huh
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :no:
    It started out such a good day: pay day, morning glory, by 10 it was all shot to hell….

kingstonn says:

my mom just texted me (shes a 5th grade teacher) and said parents were coming to pick up their kids in droves from her school. :no:

tld007 says:

I am born and raised in CT, I know the town well maybe 30 minutes out from me, a sleep cozy town, I am devastated by this and I pray for the families, why is this becoming the norm? A lot of ppl need help b/c their mental capacity about reality is sooooo perverted! Kids killing anyone but KIDS!!!!! COME ON!!!

Also @Sandra the shooting was contained in the K-class and the front office.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

I’m back cause my kids said I was suffocating them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    tell em they better hush….and you will continue suffocating them!

Sandra thanks for the updates :tea:

@RGIII
    I may not be a parent, but I can not begin to imagine how it feels to have my child’s life taken away. And No one ever should

@KingJames
    imagine it happening to my kids school. I and the rest of the families would be devastated! Something has to be done. Land of the free, BS!

@DwyaneWade
    Just saw my boys walk in from school. Hugged them tight. Can’t imagine the loss 4 families in newtown. We’re supposed 2 PROTECT our kids!!

@DwyaneWade
    Prayers….for the families, teachers, community…all involved….praying 4 peace for the children who were witnesses.

twerkthat says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Awww I love that :yes:

~ ~ ~ ~
    The devil is ALWAYS BUSY!

Diva says:

I just talked to my son and told him I loved him….which I do regularly but I just needed to hear his voice. *heart was beating fast just now*

*deep sigh*

KayCeiSoul says:

Is it that difficult for the media to get the facts right?

*****************************

Unfortunately it is Auntie.
    They don’t care about content and accuracy anymore. They just want to be the “first” to break new facts and developments. And they certainly don’t apologize for their errors. :rolleyes:

Sam says:

They going to whoooo wheeeee, regret their actions this day…whoever was involved need to get the same treatment as the damn shooter!

__________________________________
    no ma’am they wouldnt be able to keep me out of that school. they would probably have to arrest me!!

lisaROSE says:

all we can do is pray for those families. this weekend instead of popping bottles and doing drugs hows about we spend time with are children, nieces, nephews, little brothers and sisters.

Sandra the 20yo Adam Lanza is the suppossed shooter, and that his brother, Ryan, is the one in custody for questioning.

Ryan is the one who was updating his page saying “stfu! it wasnt me!”

They there Gyp. :heart:

Gigi26 says:

I don’t know if those kids would want to even step foot in that school again.

Keesh says:

Man 20 kids (18 died in the school), 6 teachers (including the Principal) all dead inside the school. That Town will NEVA be the same…. That school will never be. I pray for the parents whose kids bodies are still laying in that building while the world watch. I pray that the evil died with the shooter and neither of those kids grow up hating the world with horrible mental issues…I pray

Gigi26 says:

I don’t know if those kids would want to even step foot in that school again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    these kids are going to need a lot of counseling!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This ^^^^^^^ literally gave me the chills! :sad:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@ keesh

me too..

This made me tear up:

First grade teacher Kaitlin Roig, 29, locked her 14 students in a classroom bathroom and listened to “tons of shooting” until police came to help.

“It was horrific,” Roig said. “I thought we were going to die.”

She said that the terrified kids were saying, “I just want Christmas…I don’t want to die. I just want to have Christmas.”

VDot says:

No :newpost: yet?

This story is murking my soul :crying:

:eek:

Is there some kinda way that we can change the subject?

Like I wonder what Manatee Iyana is doing?

kc_chica says:

Ok so you have to a person and a gun to shoot someone, they work together. So logically taking one out of the equation would help…and since you can’t take away people, lol, guns would be our best bet. #forguncontrol

VDot says:

No yet?

This story is murking my soul
    ____________________________
    I felt like this at first then I thought about the parents of these kids cant get a NEW POST!! This is their reality and they cant just turn off the television or not listen to the radio. I REPEAT THIS IS THEIR REALITY!!! :pray:

YNH
    Beautiful family ma’am

Yes new post
    can we get a where are they now post on deandra?

Thank You @Sam. Those are my babies!!!

Bad Influence says:

:no: <—-me all day. im shaking my head involuntarily now..

“Fuc.k you, people who say, “guns don’t kill people, people kill people.” Sorry, assholes, this isn’t the time for semantics. Guns are the tools that enable people who kill people to kill lots and lots of people with ease. And they’re fuc.king efficient.

According to Mother Jones, which has done excellent research on this topic, there’s a clear relationship between the rise in civilian firearms and the rise in mass shootings; they counted two per year on average since 1982, and 24 of the 61 cases they looked at occurred after 2006. This year alone there have been six mass shootings with 110 people injured and killed, a record number.

In 1995 there were about 200 million guns in the hands of average Joes and Joannes. Today, there are around 300 million. That’s a 50 percent jump. If you don’t think that guns have anything to do with the rise in mass shootings, you’re a fuc.king idiot.”

#forguncontrol :tea:

Sam says:

:) I know they are, and I know them older ones probably protect them babies like they belong to them. Thats how my son is with his baby sisters even his big sister. I have to tell him sometimes you ain’t they daddy :rofl: be up at the school and everything talkin about they know me up there.. :rofl: I don’t complain tho I love to see it.

KayCeiSoul says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Is there some kinda way that we can change the subject?

Like I wonder what Manatee Iyana is doing?

*****************************

Thanks Gyps.

I imagine she’s still breathing in water on the sand through her gills.
    Trying to get this sunset lighting for the end of her photoshoot.

Her feet? Waterlogged and shriveled up like little raisins.

Her skin? Rough, calloused and turned to glass in some places due to the constant contact with the sand.

Her stomach? Filled with clams, scallops, miniature blue crabs and other ebb tide delights that have washed upon the shore.

Her scalp itches something terrible from the algae and seaweed entangled helplessly within the mail-order weave that is ill equipped to handle such elements.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Is there some kinda way that we can change the subject?

Like I wonder what Manatee Iyana is doing?

still on the beach licking a nude crayon..

Sam says:

I think about gun control the way I think about the war on drugs :blink: ain’t no such thing….

Diva says:

:peace: My work day is ova…Ya’ll have a great weekend and make sure your love ones know how you feel about them because you never know when you could be talking to or seeing them for the last time.

Im really NOT For these kids being interviewed,This little boy is tryng to tell his story and breaking down,And Im Yelling someone FuKing hug him,put ur arm around him,Hold his hand something!!!

Wolf blitZer just said “Just so the viewers Know we are NOT just interviewing these kids we ARE Getting Permission from the Parents and the OK from the child.

BECAUSE Watching that baby just now was tough!

:no:

Umm KayCei didn’t we send you home earlier :dead: :rofl:

why is the crayon nude tho???

Bad Influence says:

@Kaycei u shut up right now! :dead:

So discriptive KaeCei lol

Milky says:

:hi: msdiva i have a wonderful weekend. sneaks a panch as u walk out

turned to glass in some places due to the constant contact with the sand.
    ________________________________

*stifles laffter* Oh no not again.. :hehe:

Bye Diva :hug:

@LuVn, thats what i said…let those babies go home. dnt make them relive it :no:

:wave:
    have a GREAT WEEKEND DIVA :kiss:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bad Influence says:

@Kaycei u shut up right now!

************************************

:rofl: I forgot to start the documentary off with crashing waves and seagulls wings flapping. THEN I forgot to end it with… “The Life….of a Manatee… in my James Earl Jones voice.

ain’t no such thing….
    _________________________

They do just fine in the UK. And most other places that have banned assault weapons or have strict gun control laws.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Is there some kinda way that we can change the subject?

Like I wonder what Manatee Iyana is doing?

still on the beach licking a nude crayon..

:dead: I needed that.

GellySammich says:

NEW POST IS UP!!!

Bad Influence says:
    thats what i said…let those babies go home. dnt make them relive it :no:
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    RIGHT. . .

AND I CANT continue to FONT WITH YOU WITH THAT ChiXenWangPOse there :eek:

Milky says:

so we been talkin about the morning garbarge all day! this is a first!!! that one post lasted all day!!

^^^^^^^^
    I say this from a place of love…. BYE FEELISHA!!!!! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

I’m sorry Sam! Y’all shole did. :ashamed:

Bad Influence says:

i will not allow Kaycei to know me any longer :hahaha:

:newbie: <—to Kaycei i do not want ur friendship or ur gum :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

:kiss: Bad! Don’t you ack like dat!
    Many times as you done almost sent me into labor! :mad:

^^^^^^
    Is it the type of weapon they are banning? I just feel like people who want to commit crimes find a way to commit them. I thought now you have to go thru a string of stuff to even get a gun. I’m sure it is a multitude of things that could be done including not taking away mental health facilties too coupled with the gun reform. I could be speaking from a place of ignorance of not knowing too so.. I just think when humans want to do something they make a way for it

Lord this Nurse is a mess can Barely talk..She said the 20 students who passed Parents wer just waiting and waiting for ther Babies . .
    SMH
    then the police had to come out and tell the group ther Babies wer dead.

:no:

Sure they will. Criminals will be criminals but we STILL have laws.

Those other places have lower gun crime rates and lower violent crime rates. Of all the legal guns stolen last year, NONE were used in mass shootings.

OTB
    yeah my comment was out of some ignorance of not knowing. Something has to be done tho the way people are killing people.

CTchica says:

This is a sad day for us all here in CT. My co-worker lost his 6 year old daughter today. There are no words that can describe the pain we are feeling. Hug your babies extra tight not just tonight, but every night.

God bless….

MsB says:

@Sandra I’m not sure if this has been covered but they are saying that his mother worked at that school and he killed her and the children in her classroom :no:

Applered27 says:

My heart is so heavy right now. Although my child does not attend that elementary school, the thought that something so horrific has happened is mind bottling. As a mother I never want to imagine having to deal with something as tragic as this. My son will be four soon, he is my life, and just knowing that there are parents who won’t see their child’s smiling faces again breaks my heart. Dealing with loss will always be painful, but to experience it in a manner such as this is just beyond belief. I pray for the family and friends of the victims, and every individual who works at that school and the children who attend. They will never forget this tragedy, and at this time it is important for that community to pull together in strength, love and prayer. This world is filled with sick individuals; you never know what a person is capable of or what evil they are pondering. God bless those brave teachers who acted unselfishly. They could have attempted to flee to safety and leave the kids behind, but they chose to protect their students as best as they could. What a sad story.