Chris Brown reactivates Twitter page, Still texting Karrueche

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Troubled singer Chris Brown reactivated his Twitter page over the weekend. A Twitter spat between Brown, 23, and a female comic ended when Brown temporarily deactivated his Twitter page. But he’s back now that he’s had a moment to calm down and reflect on his immature behavior. Brown tweeted the above photo of one of his mistresses, singer Rihanna, who is with him on his Carpe Diem tour, while his other mistress waits for him to return home.

There is not a hint of a spark between the former lovers. Rihanna will learn that once the dopamine is gone, it’s gone for good. Rihanna just looks pathetically desperate as usual.

Meanwhile, word on the curb is that Brown and his current flame, Karrueche Tran, are keeping in touch via text messages and phone calls while he’s on tour. I also hear that Karrueche has been instructed not to “antagonize” the fragile Rihanna while she’s on tour with Brown.

From Hollywood Life:

Rihanna flew overseas to be with Chris on his ‘Carpe Diem’ tour, but that hasn’t stopped the rapper from texting and sharing photos with ex-lover Karrueche.

Chris Brown has Rihanna all to himself, as she’s tagged along with him on his ‘Carpe Diem’ tour, but R&B’s bad boy is still talking to ex-love Karrueche Tran, and sources say they’ve been texting and sending each other photos despite Rihanna’s presence, HollywoodLife.com is exclusively reporting.

“They talked and he did wish her a Happy Thanksgiving and they’ve been sending pics back and forth,” a source exclusively reveals to HollywoodLife.com.

• Body Language 101: Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Rihanna finally mingles with media, bloggers and fans on 777 plane
  • Rihanna Sort of Apologizes
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?
  • Spotted on Rhymeswithsnitch

84 Responses to “Chris Brown reactivates Twitter page, Still texting Karrueche”

VDot says:

That’s my boo!! :dance:

With her crackhead lovah :eyeroll:

Bootcampgirl says:

:scared: that “D” word

Hershey says:

__________________________________

typical ex BF/GF interaction, considering they JUST broke up…
      ____________________________________________
      There is not a hint of a spark between the former lovers.

Get your eyes checked Sandra. I don’t care how many names you call Ri, she will never want you. your posts won’t make her accept your hand in marriage…let it go boo :coffee:

iscream says:

Too many tats on ppl make them look dirty and that cig is not helping. At what point is the media going to stop reporting every Chrianna spotting/leaked pic. Love it or hate it they are together maybe if we ignore them they’ll go away.

Hershey

I was just before saying, Sandra don’t know about the power of the d.i.c.k. … Give it a try, it will change your life. :yes:

As is common knowledge, I am addicted to watching the movements of these two buckwild young people. And it has occured to me that I never have to read a blog about them again. They put out all the best stuff themselves straight from the horses mouth. I love when after Chris tweete the pic of him and Rih, Coochie’s usual twitter Good Morning turned into Good F*cking Morning. lol

ninjarider_sb says:

———————————————————————-
      :waiting: on all these so called “sources” to reveal themselves.

(just to clarify)

That #5 meaning that Rihanna loves the **** but Auntie just don’t understand that because she’s never tried it for herself. Try it auntie, you just might like it. :lol:

Naija

if you tired, find your bed :spank:

*************************

Girl, tell it!

Folks make and SPEND time for whom they WANT to be with and what they want to do.
      Who is on the tour with him? Who is he photo’d with? And why?
      Karatechop is getting text messages and emails. Rih is getting that in-house.
      Umm…okay.

Of course chris is Still SeXting w/Kae” did Anyone think he was going to stop. and when he gets a break from Ri when she’s in Berlin somewhere nd he’s here in the states w/Kae it will still be the Same.

And Sandy as much as I love dees babies and welcome the opportunity to discuss them with my peoples instead of mixed company, I can’t believe you are neglecting the royal pregnancy. I love opportunities to say, “Awwwww!”

Mr.BluPhi says:

On Chris’s instagram, he posted under this pic “Where would music be today with out these two kids”…..

Really???

*************************
      Girl, tell it!
      ________________________
      :blink:

mzwhang90210 says:

“Meanwhile, word on the curb…”

^^^^^This tickled me a lil! :hahaha:

Nobody answerin huh? So the answer was yes? no? You guys saw the video w/Katt Williams choking that Target cashier? Forgive me if it was already discussed…I’m “sneak” postin 2day…don’t have time to dig thru previous posts!!

JustB says:

Is that a camouflage snuggy though?? :huh:

Smonae80 says:

Sandy why Rih got to be desperate though :shrugs:
      Just two youngens having fun

WHANG

:wtf: is that in your gravi? A blue-dle?

mzwhang90210 says:

How about the (UNFUNNY) female comic stalkin this man??
      Chris is NOT married. He can do whatever with whomever he wants!

Get it whilst you’re young ! Mmmm-hmmm

sassyshe says:

Let me guess Seiko sold this on behalf of karrachan. It has already been proven that her camp sells fake stories to rip these two apart. Granted I am not a CB fan but Rih is a big girl and if thats what she wants then oh well. Karrachan needs to :steer: clear of my boo’s happiness

JustB says:

Is that a camouflage snuggy though?? :huh:
      _____________________________________
      You have no room to be questioning anyone about anything with that gravi of yours. :kona:

NaijaGal says:

@BIRD – :rofl: you do know 69 is a male right!?! :lol:

@69 :kiss: I want my bed buttaraum rent ain’t gonna pay it self

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

*************************
      Girl, tell it!
      ______
      :cosign: Will have u reaching for shyt thats not eve there :crying:

mzwhang90210 says:

69 says: WHANG is that in your gravi? A blue-dle?
      ________________________
      :dead:

I’ll have you know..that is the future Mrs. Bo Obama!

word on the curb <— I hollered.

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

*even*

Miany says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Really???
      **************

You know that boy ain’t wrapped too tight and clearly doesn’t even realize that he’s not on Rih’s level professionally. Ain’t neither one of them creating music that will stand the test of time. They were cursed to be born into a worthless music era.

JustB says:

JustB says:
      Is that a camouflage snuggy though??
      _____________________________________
      __________________________________________________________________

:lol: and you can’t either, those look like her friends in your gravi. :spank:

Gigi26 says:

BLAH to this bullchit.

Did anyone watch Shahs of Sunset last night?

NaijaGal says:

MZWHANG – why your bitch got the Lil ‘Mo hair do special though :lol:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

_______
      Please dont make her post on those two :smack: They are about as royal as deez nutz :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

:waves: Mzwhang & errbody

Lovezoe is that your little handsome fella in that pic?

You & Diva make me wanna try for a boy

Bad Influence says:

well alrighty…

hey yawlz :waves: & :hug:

NaijaGal says:

Gigi26 says:

Did anyone watch Shahs of Sunset last night?
      ========================
      I did and it was a :yawn: fest…GG is doing too much to try and stay relevant…not understanding the purpose of the new persian barbie

Naija

My gravis throw people off but all the only be should know that by now. :hahaha:

Then Antonia goes right behind her co signing what she said without realizing that she called me a woman :spank:

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

Gigi26 says:

BLAH to this bullchit.

Did anyone watch Shahs of Sunset last night?
      _________
      Chile some of those Persians are paid :yes:

NaijaGal says:

@BIRD – you do know 69 is a male right!?!
      ************************

I shole didn’t. I done said over and over an over that my memory ain’t about shat.
      ——————————

@ 69

Boy tell it!!! :wink:

NaijaGal says:

@TY – you know Bird’s talking about Prince William and Kate right!?! :lol:

Naija

“all the old people should know by now”

This damn phone :mad:

mzwhang90210 says:

Miany says: @mzwhang…lol…we saw it. We have discussed it. Someone commented on the fact that Katt Williams is runnin round here with a press & curl, pimp slapping fools.
      :thumbsup: Thanks for the reply!!

Thats all I was askin all you other WUUUUDE non-responders
      :cuss:

A.J. says:

:snort: Drugs are bad, ok.

This has been your public service service announcement, carry on and stuff.

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

_______
      My bad Screw…selective reading :rofl:

Milky says:

:blink: :crying: <————- kumasabi when she saw that tweet.

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

NaijaGal says:

@TY – you know Bird’s talking about Prince William and Kate right!?!
      _________
      Yep :rofl:

Bird

That’s better. :kiss:

:wave: everyone.

Bah-Kah! :hug:

:yawn: Did yall discuss them house heffas yet???? :waiting:

I am not even convinced that Christopher has good dack. Its widdle from what I understand.

Size not everything…so maybe he got her legs to the moon like no other ever has in her short 20 something odd years.
      Maybe he can :lick: the pank off a ****.
      Maybe he a good smoke partna.
      Maybe they having hella fun together.
      Maybe when he purnched the purity fock outta her all up in her eye area it felt like a kiss.
      Maybe she cant win a spades game without the lad.

Whatever it is…he is in her life for a reason and she is there with him on tour for a reason. Folks need to leave these kids alone.

A.J. says:

:hi: Hey Whangz and Smonae80

MissHarlem says:

Blah its Monday :coffee:

Nothing on topic except that jacket is the material of a sleeping bag and comes in several colors. Its super warm.

Bad Influence says:

Jackson, i love how ur not blind today :love: how are u bew? :hug:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Naija #34 yup!! :hahaha:

:happy: Badda Boom

A.J. says:

Did yall discuss them house heffas yet????
      ____________________________
      I’s ready, leggo

Porsha with her rei-sa-ling and 265 days a year is dumb as a box of rocks; so sad that she is trying to carry her grandpappy’s legacy (prolly can’t spell)

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up on Kim K bka Sahara *sniggles*

Maybe he can :lick: the pank off a ****.
      Maybe he a good smoke partna.
      Maybe they having hella fun together.
      Maybe she cant win a spades game without the lad.

__________________________

Milky says:

Dat room prolly smell like Pun Kash :handclap: :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

i made some french vanilla cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting *swoons*

*heads 2 the kitchen*

A.J. says:

Did yall discuss them house heffas yet????
      ____________________________
      I’s ready, leggo

:rofl: Did you see Nene’s face when she said that chit???????? :dead: Porsha is a damn airhead.

Bad Influence says:

i made some french vanilla cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting *swoons*

*heads 2 the kitchen*

Where’s mine????????? :waiting:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Smonae
      MissHarlem
      A.J.
      OTB
      Milkayyy
      Ty

Milky says:

Goes to kitchen wit bad : kona:

VDot says:

_______________________________________

I think they just hit the :blunt: together and when they :hump: it feels a little more intense. Not to mention the Molly they probably spike their dranks with. Druggie secks has it perks :yes:

JustB says:

Maybe he can the pank off a ****.
      Maybe he a good smoke partna.
      Maybe they having hella fun together.
      Maybe she cant win a spades game without the lad.
      ____________________________________________________________________

:yes:

I :rofl: at Phaedra driving that go cart like she was driving Miss Daisy.

iWhip says:

:rollseyes: not THESE tew AGANE! :rollseyes:

ZOE :heart: Lucas is looking quite adorable in yo gravi!

:popcorn: <—not a french vanilla cupcake :(

Well

Since we’re good and :offtopic: now I guess I can tell y’all about Saturday and how I went into Publix with my mom to pick up a few items for the GA/BAMA game. So we’re checking out and my mom goes in one line and I go in the other line. She checks out before I do and just off behind my cashier and waits for me to checkout.

How about I picked up a fruit salad that didn’t have a readable bar code on it and the cashier (who clearly wasn’t happy) took the salad and shoved it back at me and said “YOU NEED TO GO GET ANOTHER ONE. THIS ONE IS NOT SCANNING”

I looked at this woman like she was crazy and before you knew it my mom walked up and went the fck OFF.

I was so damn embarrassed, I just left the chit right on the conveyor belt and walked grabbing my mom in the process. :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

“once the dopamine is gone, it’s gone for good”

I call bs! LOL!

I’ve been on a dopamine high on several sporadic occasions with the same person. :yes:

Smonae80 says:

:waves: His & OTB

A.J. says:

I at Phaedra driving that go cart like she was driving Miss Daisy.
      ________________________
      All dem facial expression keep me cracking up! I am shocked she sat up and allowed Proactive reject Kenya damn near verbally feel up Apollo. I expected more from Phae Phae….

Bad Influence says:

Mini :yahoo:

WHANG and that dog! :mad: lol

Milkyyyy & Kaycei :hug: s

*passes out cupcakes*

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

I didnt like the outfit that Phaedra got from Tags. Phaedra hun when u have hips and azz like that, white boot cut pants are not our friends :nono:

Plus the design of the outfit was awful!! That shyt looked like one of Elvis’ outfits

Bad Influence says:

hey Smonae :waves:

& :dead: @ Phaedra in her power wheel. i was rolling last night watching her…smh

I just left the chit right on the conveyor belt

^^ I woulda left the bish too…

“Accidently overturned”.

Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot says:

Why embarrassed? Just step to the side and let moms check the heffa :nono: She needed to find one that scanned not u :cuss:

___________________________________
      :wave: <—a log-in here for your mama :hahaha:

Smonae :wave:

Mir-sy!! :woot:

Smonae80 says:

:hi: Milky

Cynthia good cause I would’ve told Kenya azz “bish” u are not invited”

KayCeiSoul says: