Chris Brown reactivates Twitter page, Still texting Karrueche

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Troubled singer Chris Brown reactivated his Twitter page over the weekend. A Twitter spat between Brown, 23, and a female comic ended when Brown temporarily deactivated his Twitter page. But he’s back now that he’s had a moment to calm down and reflect on his immature behavior. Brown tweeted the above photo of one of his mistresses, singer Rihanna, who is with him on his Carpe Diem tour, while his other mistress waits for him to return home.

There is not a hint of a spark between the former lovers. Rihanna will learn that once the dopamine is gone, it’s gone for good. Rihanna just looks pathetically desperate as usual.

Meanwhile, word on the curb is that Brown and his current flame, Karrueche Tran, are keeping in touch via text messages and phone calls while he’s on tour. I also hear that Karrueche has been instructed not to “antagonize” the fragile Rihanna while she’s on tour with Brown.

From Hollywood Life:

Rihanna flew overseas to be with Chris on his ‘Carpe Diem’ tour, but that hasn’t stopped the rapper from texting and sharing photos with ex-lover Karrueche.

Chris Brown has Rihanna all to himself, as she’s tagged along with him on his ‘Carpe Diem’ tour, but R&B’s bad boy is still talking to ex-love Karrueche Tran, and sources say they’ve been texting and sending each other photos despite Rihanna’s presence, HollywoodLife.com is exclusively reporting.

“They talked and he did wish her a Happy Thanksgiving and they’ve been sending pics back and forth,” a source exclusively reveals to HollywoodLife.com.

• Body Language 101: Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Rihanna finally mingles with media, bloggers and fans on 777 plane
  • Rihanna Sort of Apologizes
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?
  • Spotted on Rhymeswithsnitch

• VDot

That’s my boo!! :dance:

With her crackhead lovah :eyeroll:

• Bootcampgirl

:scared: that “D” word

• Hershey

__________________________________

typical ex BF/GF interaction, considering they JUST broke up…
      ____________________________________________
      There is not a hint of a spark between the former lovers.

Get your eyes checked Sandra. I don’t care how many names you call Ri, she will never want you. your posts won’t make her accept your hand in marriage…let it go boo :coffee:

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Too many tats on ppl make them look dirty and that cig is not helping. At what point is the media going to stop reporting every Chrianna spotting/leaked pic. Love it or hate it they are together maybe if we ignore them they’ll go away.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Hershey

I was just before saying, Sandra don’t know about the power of the d.i.c.k. … Give it a try, it will change your life. :yes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

As is common knowledge, I am addicted to watching the movements of these two buckwild young people. And it has occured to me that I never have to read a blog about them again. They put out all the best stuff themselves straight from the horses mouth. I love when after Chris tweete the pic of him and Rih, Coochie’s usual twitter Good Morning turned into Good F*cking Morning. lol

• ninjarider_sb

———————————————————————-
      :waiting: on all these so called “sources” to reveal themselves.

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

(just to clarify)

That #5 meaning that Rihanna loves the **** but Auntie just don’t understand that because she’s never tried it for herself. Try it auntie, you just might like it. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Naija

if you tired, find your bed :spank:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

69 says:

*************************

Girl, tell it!

• Who Dat

Folks make and SPEND time for whom they WANT to be with and what they want to do.
      Who is on the tour with him? Who is he photo’d with? And why?
      Karatechop is getting text messages and emails. Rih is getting that in-house.
      Umm…okay.

• luVn_liFe…

Of course chris is Still SeXting w/Kae” did Anyone think he was going to stop. and when he gets a break from Ri when she’s in Berlin somewhere nd he’s here in the states w/Kae it will still be the Same.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

And Sandy as much as I love dees babies and welcome the opportunity to discuss them with my peoples instead of mixed company, I can’t believe you are neglecting the royal pregnancy. I love opportunities to say, “Awwwww!”

• Mr.BluPhi

On Chris’s instagram, he posted under this pic “Where would music be today with out these two kids”…..

Really???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

69 says:
      *************************
      Girl, tell it!
      ________________________
      :blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

“Meanwhile, word on the curb…”

^^^^^This tickled me a lil! :hahaha:

Nobody answerin huh? So the answer was yes? no? You guys saw the video w/Katt Williams choking that Target cashier? Forgive me if it was already discussed…I’m “sneak” postin 2day…don’t have time to dig thru previous posts!!

• JustB

Is that a camouflage snuggy though?? :huh:

• Smonae80

Sandy why Rih got to be desperate though :shrugs:
      Just two youngens having fun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

WHANG

:wtf: is that in your gravi? A blue-dle?

• lovezoe

:yawn: :yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

How about the (UNFUNNY) female comic stalkin this man??
      Chris is NOT married. He can do whatever with whomever he wants!

Get it whilst you’re young ! Mmmm-hmmm

• sassyshe

Let me guess Seiko sold this on behalf of karrachan. It has already been proven that her camp sells fake stories to rip these two apart. Granted I am not a CB fan but Rih is a big girl and if thats what she wants then oh well. Karrachan needs to :steer: clear of my boo’s happiness

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

JustB says:

Is that a camouflage snuggy though?? :huh:
      _____________________________________
      You have no room to be questioning anyone about anything with that gravi of yours. :kona:

• NaijaGal

@BIRD – :rofl: you do know 69 is a male right!?! :lol:

@69 :kiss: I want my bed buttaraum rent ain’t gonna pay it self

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

69 says:
      *************************
      Girl, tell it!
      ______
      :cosign: Will have u reaching for shyt thats not eve there :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

69 says: WHANG is that in your gravi? A blue-dle?
      ________________________
      :dead:

I’ll have you know..that is the future Mrs. Bo Obama!

• OutsidetheBox

word on the curb <— I hollered.

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

*even*

• Miany

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Mr.BluPhi says:

Really???
      **************

You know that boy ain’t wrapped too tight and clearly doesn’t even realize that he’s not on Rih’s level professionally. Ain’t neither one of them creating music that will stand the test of time. They were cursed to be born into a worthless music era.

• JustB

69 says:

JustB says:
      Is that a camouflage snuggy though??
      _____________________________________
      __________________________________________________________________

:lol: and you can’t either, those look like her friends in your gravi. :spank:

• Gigi26

BLAH to this bullchit.

Did anyone watch Shahs of Sunset last night?

• NaijaGal

MZWHANG – why your bitch got the Lil ‘Mo hair do special though :lol:

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

_______
      Please dont make her post on those two :smack: They are about as royal as deez nutz :coffee:

• Smonae80

:waves: Mzwhang & errbody

Lovezoe is that your little handsome fella in that pic?

You & Diva make me wanna try for a boy

• Bad Influence

well alrighty…

hey yawlz :waves: & :hug:

• NaijaGal

Gigi26 says:

Did anyone watch Shahs of Sunset last night?
      ========================
      I did and it was a :yawn: fest…GG is doing too much to try and stay relevant…not understanding the purpose of the new persian barbie

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Naija

My gravis throw people off but all the only be should know that by now. :hahaha:

Then Antonia goes right behind her co signing what she said without realizing that she called me a woman :spank:

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

Gigi26 says:

BLAH to this bullchit.

Did anyone watch Shahs of Sunset last night?
      _________
      Chile some of those Persians are paid :yes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

@BIRD – you do know 69 is a male right!?!
      ************************

I shole didn’t. I done said over and over an over that my memory ain’t about shat.
      ——————————

@ 69

Boy tell it!!! :wink:

• NaijaGal

@TY – you know Bird’s talking about Prince William and Kate right!?! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Naija

“all the old people should know by now”

This damn phone :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Miany says: @mzwhang…lol…we saw it. We have discussed it. Someone commented on the fact that Katt Williams is runnin round here with a press & curl, pimp slapping fools.
      :thumbsup: Thanks for the reply!!

Thats all I was askin all you other WUUUUDE non-responders
      :cuss:

• A.J.

:snort:Drugs are bad, ok.

This has been your public service service announcement, carry on and stuff.

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

_______
      My bad Screw…selective reading :rofl:

• Milky

:blink: :crying: <————- kumasabi when she saw that tweet.

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

NaijaGal says:

@TY – you know Bird’s talking about Prince William and Kate right!?!
      _________
      Yep :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Bird

That’s better. :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

:wave: everyone.

Bah-Kah! :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

:yawn: Did yall discuss them house heffas yet???? :waiting:

• Who Dat

I am not even convinced that Christopher has good dack. Its widdle from what I understand.

Size not everything…so maybe he got her legs to the moon like no other ever has in her short 20 something odd years.
      Maybe he can :lick: the pank off a ****.
      Maybe he a good smoke partna.
      Maybe they having hella fun together.
      Maybe when he purnched the purity fock outta her all up in her eye area it felt like a kiss.
      Maybe she cant win a spades game without the lad.

Whatever it is…he is in her life for a reason and she is there with him on tour for a reason. Folks need to leave these kids alone.

• A.J.

:hi:Hey Whangz and Smonae80

• MissHarlem

Blah its Monday :coffee:

Nothing on topic except that jacket is the material of a sleeping bag and comes in several colors. Its super warm.

• Bad Influence

Jackson, i love how ur not blind today :love: how are u bew? :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Naija #34 yup!! :hahaha:

:happy: Badda Boom

• A.J.

Did yall discuss them house heffas yet????
      ____________________________
      I’s ready, leggo

Porsha with her rei-sa-ling and 265 days a year is dumb as a box of rocks; so sad that she is trying to carry her grandpappy’s legacy (prolly can’t spell)

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up on Kim K bka Sahara *sniggles*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Maybe he can :lick: the pank off a ****.
      Maybe he a good smoke partna.
      Maybe they having hella fun together.
      Maybe she cant win a spades game without the lad.

__________________________

• Milky

Dat room prolly smell like Pun Kash :handclap: :rofl:

• Bad Influence

i made some french vanilla cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting *swoons*

*heads 2 the kitchen*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

A.J. says:

Did yall discuss them house heffas yet????
      ____________________________
      I’s ready, leggo

:rofl: Did you see Nene’s face when she said that chit???????? :dead: Porsha is a damn airhead.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Bad Influence says:

i made some french vanilla cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting *swoons*

*heads 2 the kitchen*

Where’s mine????????? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves:
      Smonae
      MissHarlem
      A.J.
      OTB
      Milkayyy
      Ty

• Milky

Goes to kitchen wit bad : kona:

• VDot

_______________________________________

I think they just hit the :blunt: together and when they :hump: it feels a little more intense. Not to mention the Molly they probably spike their dranks with. Druggie secks has it perks :yes:

• JustB

Maybe he can the pank off a ****.
      Maybe he a good smoke partna.
      Maybe they having hella fun together.
      Maybe she cant win a spades game without the lad.
      ____________________________________________________________________

:yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

I :rofl: at Phaedra driving that go cart like she was driving Miss Daisy.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:rollseyes: not THESE tew AGANE! :rollseyes:

ZOE :heart: Lucas is looking quite adorable in yo gravi!

• OutsidetheBox

:popcorn: <—not a french vanilla cupcake :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Well

Since we’re good and :offtopic: now I guess I can tell y’all about Saturday and how I went into Publix with my mom to pick up a few items for the GA/BAMA game. So we’re checking out and my mom goes in one line and I go in the other line. She checks out before I do and just off behind my cashier and waits for me to checkout.

How about I picked up a fruit salad that didn’t have a readable bar code on it and the cashier (who clearly wasn’t happy) took the salad and shoved it back at me and said “YOU NEED TO GO GET ANOTHER ONE. THIS ONE IS NOT SCANNING”

I looked at this woman like she was crazy and before you knew it my mom walked up and went the fck OFF.

I was so damn embarrassed, I just left the chit right on the conveyor belt and walked grabbing my mom in the process. :no:

• KayCeiSoul

“once the dopamine is gone, it’s gone for good”

I call bs! LOL!

I’ve been on a dopamine high on several sporadic occasions with the same person. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

OTBizzle!!! :yahoo:

• Smonae80

:waves: His & OTB

• A.J.

I at Phaedra driving that go cart like she was driving Miss Daisy.
      ________________________
      All dem facial expression keep me cracking up! I am shocked she sat up and allowed Proactive reject Kenya damn near verbally feel up Apollo. I expected more from Phae Phae….

• Bad Influence

Mini :yahoo:

WHANG and that dog! :mad: lol

Milkyyyy & Kaycei :hug: s

*passes out cupcakes*

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

I didnt like the outfit that Phaedra got from Tags. Phaedra hun when u have hips and azz like that, white boot cut pants are not our friends :nono:

Plus the design of the outfit was awful!! That shyt looked like one of Elvis’ outfits

• Bad Influence

hey Smonae :waves:

& :dead: @ Phaedra in her power wheel. i was rolling last night watching her…smh

• Who Dat

I just left the chit right on the conveyor belt

^^ I woulda left the bish too…

“Accidently overturned”.

• Aspiring Model aka Sugar Foot

Why embarrassed? Just step to the side and let moms check the heffa :nono: She needed to find one that scanned not u :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

___________________________________
      :wave: <—a log-in here for your mama :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Smonae :wave:

Mir-sy!! :woot:

• Smonae80

:hi: Milky

Cynthia good cause I would’ve told Kenya azz “bish” u are not invited”

• KayCeiSoul