Malia Obama’s Spring Break Cost Taxpayers Over $115,000

Malia Obama Spring Break

Remember Malia Obama’s controversial Spring Break vacation to Mexico with 12 of her friends and about 25 Secret Service agents earlier this year? Judicial Watch has released records detailing the cost of that vacation to American taxpayers.

According to the records, obtained from the U.S. Secret Service as a result of a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the total cost of the trip comes to $115,500.87 — not including the salaries and expenses of the 25 Secret Service agents for their babysitting services.

From Judicialwatch.org:

The following is a breakdown of the costs as detailed in the documents:

Ground transportation: $23,964.81
Lodging: $21,682.92
Airfare: $47,767.34
“Vouchers”: $21,636.14 (not itemized)
Support Charges: $449.66 (travel for one from Mexico City to Oaxaca, not itemized)

Malia Obama’s spring break trip evoked controversy after the Obama White House reportedly ordered the removal of press reports detailing the trip. On March 19,2012, numerous online press outlets reported that the president’s 13-year-old daughter, Malia Obama, was on a Spring Break trip to Mexico accompanied by 25 U.S. Secret Service Agents and as many as 12 of her friends. However, shortly after the press reports surfaced they were quickly removed from the Internet. The trip took place shortly after the Texas Department of Public Safety issued a statement advising students on Spring Break “to avoid Mexico.”

• Video: Obama’s daughter is only 10?
  • Stella Foster defends the Obama kids
  • First Daughters First Day of School in D.C.
  • Is President Obama profiting off Trayvon’s death by selling hoodies?

• MsOnederful

smh

• Donna del Gatto

…and we’re off! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Remember they told all yall to get these pics off the internet?

• mrsloveleigh

Is this any worse that what other Presidents have done? Oh yeah it is because he’s a black President

• NaijaGal

shoot…Malia needs to be my friend

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@NikkeMinxx: The last time I checked America was still a free country with freedom of speech guaranteed under the constitution.

• MsB

:rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

I’m just ready for the Repubes and all those CEO’s to lose their mind when the Bush tax cuts are gone…come on January 1

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Yep. Now, Sandra, please go find how much Bush old Grinch looking ass spent going over seas and chit while simultaneously running our country down the chitter. :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

I’m sayin Naija! I’ll be her buddy and braid her hair an chit. *fills out application*

• NaijaGal

==================
      :rofl: so why did you take it down last time and what’s gonna cause you to take it down in 5..4..3..2…1

• Fated4Greatness

Id rather fund some kids having fun in Mexico than repeat offenders and repeat aint got sh!t baby mamas sooooooooooooo :coffee:

• Diva

I just love the first kids! They are some beautiful young ladies and exhibit good examples of how young ladies should dress and act.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ Bedazzled His Razzle

Y’all see the dude that plays the voice of Peter Griffin do a cover of “look at me now”? :lol: He had Cleavland goin in on Busta’s part :rofl:

• Diva

@69, so my font is WHITE to you this am? :cuss:

• NaijaGal

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Y’all see the dude that plays the voice of Peter Griffin do a cover of “look at me now”? He had Cleavland goin in on Busta’s part
      =====================
      where can I find this…I :heart: FG & Cleveland’s retarded ass

• MsB

Fated4Greatness says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :claps:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Small Price to pay for such a wonderful President…..MUAH!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

DIVA

:spank: I JUST wrote to you in the post downstairs. Please don’t do me like that.

Sandra done already touched a never with this post RATT HERE! :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Nerve*

• MsB

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I did dude is super talented

@Naija on Worldsstar…

• MsB

Correction: Worldstar @Naija

• Eazy

Good Morning Roses :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

NaijaGal says:

==================
      ___________________________________
      Sandra gone try and run when the come this time but when she turns around, all of us Obama supporters and going to be in a long ass line standing behind her with our arms linked together so she can’t run no where this time. :lol:

@Naija since my link wont update :cuss:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

But why do my kids go around the house singing “I need a shot of B12″ :wtf:

• free

so you know that’s like $1.15 in the scheme of things?

• NaijaGal

so anybody else think Tamar’s new song has the same beat as Keysha Cole’s Trust & Believe???

• Diva

69 says:

DIVA

I JUST wrote to you in the post downstairs. Please don’t do me like that.

Sandra done already touched a never with this post RATT HERE!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      sawwyyyyyyyy…..make up :kiss: :hump:

And all these presidents did this :shrugs: Folks wasting taxpayer money every day :tea:

• ninjarider_sb

So ummm can we talk about something a little more interesting….I need some good laughter to pass the day…lets go in on Catfish again or maybe talk about Kim/Kanye, or even how gorgeous Flavor Flav is :sarcasm:

• MSVALLDAY

Nothing different then any other president. All of them have taken vacations and it costs something. It’s only an issue b/c he’s the president everyone loves to hate. Sorry I really don’t care about this one. He works hard, and his family deserves to take vacations just like anyone else.

• AirForceGirl

And? :shrug: The secret service is costly. What was the POTUS supposed to do, send his child on spring break without protection? NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Even ex-POTUS’ get secret service protection and that shyt costs too. What’s the point?

• libra80sbaby

That white girl hanging all over Malia and Malia lookin like “I wish this bish a gone somewhere”.

• NaijaGal

ninjarider_sb says:

…even how gorgeous Flavor Flav is
      =====================
      who said Flava Flav was the real life turd from South Park :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

that red head looks like she has no eyebrows :blink:

• ninjarider_sb

:offtopic:

So who plan on getting they back blown out tonight :hump:

• ninjarider_sb

NaijaGal says:

who said Flava Flav was the real life turd from South Park
      ————————————————————————

• ninjarider_sb

NaijaGal says:

who said Flava Flav was the real life turd from South Park
      ————————————————————————

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

ninjarider_sb says:

So who plan on getting they back blown out tonight
      ———
      See! :spank: We will not discuss this today! :wail:

MSVALLDAY says:

:preach: I mean damn don’t all presidents do this :shrugs: I tell ya some of the things folks try to bring up :no: Is this all :shrugs:

• ninjarider_sb

@Bedazzled His Razzle :ashamed:

• Diva

ninjarider_sb says:

So who plan on getting they back blown out tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Got this done EARLY this morning!!!!!!!! :danban1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

I bet you’re glowing at work too @Diva… :tea: *giving you silent hate*

• ninjarider_sb

@Diva…..lucky you. My boo already asked me what time imma be home from work today…. him just don’t know. Imma wear his arse out ;)

• NaijaGal

ninjarider_sb says:

So who plan on getting they back blown out tonight
      ==================
      shoot I can’t get a nigguh to offer a sista a glass of water…but feel free to share some tales about tails :popcorn:

• Bigbadwolf

:yes:

I still think she was a drag queen in her previous life. She is too over the top.

• MSVALLDAY

ninjarider_sb says:

So who plan on getting they back blown out tonight
      __________________________________________________________________________

:cheer: me

• Ms.Fashion

So will Bush spending be posted as well? Or any other Republican? : rollseye:

Enjoy yourself girls!!!

I mean we pay for prisoners to eat and their medical benefits. :coffee:

• ninjarider_sb

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I bet you’re glowing at work too @Diva… *giving you silent hate*
      ————————————————————————-

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Diva says:

ninjarider_sb says:

So who plan on getting they back blown out tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Got this done EARLY this morning!!!!!!!!

:ido: got that joint blowed out for my bday Sunday

• ninjarider_sb

@NaijaGal……. Well this one time in band camp :D

Nah, but imma ride my nicca like it’s goin out of style tonight :hunching:

• ninjarider_sb

@Keesh….so I guess :sperm: was your birthday present :rofl:

• NaijaGal

Ms.Fashion says:

…I mean we pay for prisoners to eat and their medical benefits.
      ====================
      :tea: and we used to pay for their education…hrm

• ninjarider_sb

NaijaGal says:

Ms.Fashion says:

…I mean we pay for prisoners to eat and their medical benefits.
      ====================
      and we used to pay for their education
      ——————————————————————

When did we stop paying for their education?

• Diva

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I bet you’re glowing at work too @Diva… *giving you silent hate*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *glowing like a green glowworm* :grin:

• NaijaGal

@NINJA – I just noticed that baby in your gravi is in a KFC bucket :dead:

• Diva

ninjarider_sb says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’ll probably do a repeat after popping open a bottle of Moscato tonight! #winning

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Where was the outrage when the Bush broads were thrashing 6th street in Austin every weekend getting drunk with secret service members in tow at taxpayer expense?

These children have given up their childhood as a result of their father running this country, and if the government can pay $700 for a hammer, then this is a small price to pay for a ONE TIME trip.

• NaijaGal

ninjarider_sb says:

When did we stop paying for their education?
      ==================
      a lot have stopped the bachelors degree program which has garnered complaint from advocates…they can miss me with it too…live right, go to school, you become sallie mae’s bitch…kill, rob people, get in prison and get free meals, medical and free education, oh and a program forcing folks to give you employment…I know there are exceptions and blah, blah, blah but they again can miss me

• ninjarider_sb

NaijaGal says:

@NINJA – I just noticed that baby in your gravi is in a KFC bucket
      ————————————————————————-

:rofl: “Bucket O Baby” Original recipe please

• NaijaGal

:newpost: on old ish is up

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

ninjarider_sb says:

@Keesh….so I guess was your birthday present

Best Bday gift ever!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI Bedazzled His Razzle

:lol: @Diva….

lemmie tell you though… my honie scared the chit out of me before we left texas the way he came for me… I was at the sink wrapping my hurr and chit, you know prepping for the night; going to sleep… and here he come charging me butt booty azz nekkid turning me around like he was about to take it… but i was willing though :lol: it was gonna be a while after the next time we :hump:

• Anna

AirForceGirl says:

And? The secret service is costly. What was the POTUS supposed to do, send his child on spring break without protection? NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Even ex-POTUS’ get secret service protection and that shyt costs too. What’s the point?

~~~~~~~~~~~
      The tax payers got their monies worth w/the Bush Twins. Those girls had the secret service working overtime. Trying to hide, sneak and underage drinking. :lol:

• Carmez79

I forgot he was the first president to take a vacation. the bush twins were always out at the bar with their secret service. these President Obama stories are hilarious

• lola

Happy Friday SR :cheer:

• Lady_L

Diva says:

—————————————————–

MSVALLDAY says:

• FreeToSpeakUp

So it cost us taxpayers $0.0005324074(115,000amt/216,000,000taxpayers)
      …..Carry on Malia :rolleyes:

• 4theluvof_mii

Is that all…. Damn!!!! Cheap vacation…. Wonder how much all the white “FIRST LADIES” vacations and shopping co$t???? Bet way more than 115,000.00 G’s…..lmao at these stupid azz black people….