Beyonce’s Super Bowl Set List Leaks

Beyonce Super Bowl setlist

Karaoke singer Beyonce is in New Orleans preparing to upstage the 49ers and the Ravens in the Super Bowl the same way she upstaged President Obama’s Inauguration by lip-syncing.

Insiders whisper that Beyonce had no intentions of performing the National Anthem live during the Inauguration — even though Bey claimed she was prepared to sing live. I’m told the Obamas were so upset at her deceptive ways that they disinvited Beyonce and Jay Z from the Inaugural ball. I don’t know if that’s true, so please don’t quote me.

In an ongoing effort to keep the spotlight trained squarely on her, Beyonce’s camp leaked her Super Bowl set list to US Weekly magazine.

An insider exclusively tells Us that Beyonce, 31, will perform her hit “Crazy in Love” during a solo set to kick off the show. Midway through the act, she’ll be joined by Rowland, 31, and Williams, 32, to sing a medley of their biggest hits starting with “Bills, Bills, Bills,” “Survivor,” and ending with their new track “Nuclear.”

The epic show couldn’t come at a better time. A source close to Beyonce tells Us that Blue Ivy’s mom can’t wait to “knock them dead” at the Super Bowl in the wake of reports that she lip-synched the National Anthem at the Inauguration ceremony in Washington, D.C. Monday, Jan. 21. Source

• Beyonce and Jay Z are just like you
  • Beyonce wants you to know….
  • Did Frank Ocean Write Beyonce’s “I Miss You” for Kanye West?
  • Beyonce is really doing the most…

137 Responses to “Beyonce’s Super Bowl Set List Leaks”

Karaoke singer Beyonce
      ————

you slay meh!

NaijaGal says:

is it a coincidence that my stomach bubbled when I saw this post :thinking:

Karaoke singer Beyonce
      **********************

I can’t. :hahaha:

Breezy says:

I never watch the half time show so I could care less about her list, if she gone lip sync, what color her panties are, if blue ivy will be at a 100,000 dollar nursery while she performs.. yea I’m all Beyonce’d out

Miss Mainey says:

______________________________________________________________
      #doubtit :coffee: Team Bey!

Nakeya_j says:

Now see, if she is gonna sing Bills, Bills, Bills, then she needs to ask LaToya to be on stage!

capricorn83 says:

The “beef” between the Obamas and the Carters exists only in your dreams, Sandy. :tea:

I’m looking forward to her halftime show!

Pickachu Tran says:

I doubt BeYAWNce will upstage the 49ers and the Ravens.. Most men dont care to see her azz anyway…well at least the one’s I know

is it a coincidence that my stomach bubbled when I saw this post
      ————
      No Ma’am lol

Mannie says:

:shotsfired:

Haters!!!

NaijaGal says:

that Nuclear song is wack though…bills bills bill??? no no no…couldn’t tell me Writings on The Wall weren’t banging to an 18 years old freshman though :lol:

Kynedy L says:

I like her practice shirt.

OMG..Bey is sooo blessed to not have to deal with financial woes like everyday ppl. When I have kids, I really want to be home with them until they can talk b/c I do NOT trust daycares and I want to be there with them EVERYDAY and I want to capture their first smile, laugh, wathch them nap etc.. All that stuff that excites a first time mom!! I aint tryna be working all da time like BEY LOL..

Hello Rosebuds :) :waves: I just had the ribeye steak, egg and cheese biscuit from Hardees and it’s gross! Save your $$$

Pickachu Tran says:

that Nuclear song is wack though
      _________________________

I hope they dont perform that :no:

PumpkinsMama says:

Glad it’s only a handful of ya’ll for this roll…

Caramel
      Kynedy
      Naija :kiss:
      Man
      Mannie
      Breezy
      Dazzle
      Pika
      Nakeya
      Capricorn
      Breezy
      Miss
      Mornting :waves:

ughh.. not impressed by this playlist.. I grew up listening to DC and those songs were cool in 2004 but not so much now.. My list:

1)Deja Vu
      2)End of Time
      3)Solider w/DC

iscream says:

I wish she would debut a solo song instead of a song feat her backup singers. I can’t wait to see what she brings to the show. Will she be as good as Prince :popcorn:

Hey Pumpkin! HAppy Friday!!

Naija your re-cap of Mary Mary, O yeah Tina’s pregnant :rofl:

iscream says:

Caramel ohhhhhh I hope she does End of time too….

PUMKIN :hug: been missing your fonts luv :kiss:

Moanin’ Pumpkin’s mama :waves:

Thanx Caramel same to u!

Caramel Cutie says:

1)Deja Vu
      2)End of Time
      3)Solider w/DC
      ——–
      Please not Solider! Some other hype Beyonce song!

Real talk, ‘Writings on the Wall’ was my absolute favorite DC album…if they do Bills, Bills, Bills, it’s gonna seem odd watching Michelle sing with them…it’s not gonna be the same… :no:

I bet we have to suffer through another round of “Is she lip singing” all over again after the SuperBowl.

NaijaGal says:

@PUMKIN – and I actually like Tina but the fact they keep having her say how she’s pregnant…like no chit Sherlock

Ty says:

Ok so now Alicia is doing the Anthem at the Super Bowl can we make her lip synch :pray:

The NFL is on FIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH :cry:

:offtopic: They are killing Sahara on other blogs :rofl:

“Good news, the child wasn’t born out of wedlock! Bad news, the husband is not the father.”

:crying:

How they goin perform Soldier unless Weezy there…

… and we know that aint happening.

PumpkinsMama says:

On topic: I find it funny that since Be :yawn: ce career has stalled out with that last flopping album and feaux pregnancy, NOW she wanna reunite w/the girls :tea:

Hey Pumpkin!

PumpkinsMama says:

On topic: I find it funny that since Be ce career has stalled out with that last flopping album and feaux pregnancy, NOW she wanna reunite w/the girls

————
      Right! Knowing good and well that she really don’t want to be with them! (jmo)

^^^^^TRUTH :rofl: :rofl:

@Ty

Please tell me you are JOKING! :smack: Ugghhhh!!!!

its prolly only going to be 30 seconds of each song anyway

I hope she does a song from Bday though I liked that album :buttshake:

Miany says:

When my husband finds me I will have him rock T-shirts with my business’ logo on it….Loving the free advertisement is all I have to comment on in this post!

(jmo)
      =============
      this disclaimer has me hollering :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

No, Naija, for me it isn’t the fact that THEY keep saying it, it’s the fact that SHE apparently keeps forgetting. From that crying in the bathroom, to standing her big arse on top of that flimsy ass picnic table last nite. I was like what the fug? :blink:

Ty says:

The NFL is on FIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH

They are killing Sahara on other blogs

———
      If she gets up there and sings the NFL is on fiyah I’m gonna throw my drink at the tv. Don’t nobody wanna hear that, and all her screaming. Chile boo.

And who is Sahara?

Ty says:

________________________

:stop: Who would allow this screaming HYENA to kill our ears with her rendention of the National Anthem.. AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!! :mad:

Ty says:

—————-
      :rofl: :cosign: If I have to heat Girl on Fire one more time :chase:

@ Mother Jeff, I did too :kona:

@Ty

Please tell me you are JOKING! Ugghhhh!!!!
      ======================
      she’s not joking and Alicia has said she’s rearranged the anthem as well :huh:

*******************************

:ghost:

SassySandra says:

I :pray: that no one EVER becomes as obsessed with me as Sandra is with Beyonce! I swear…. :deadhorse:

@Ty

Please tell me you are JOKING! Ugghhhh!!!!
      ======================
      she’s not joking and Alicia has said she’s rearranged the anthem as well
      ——-
      smdh. I won’t be watching. And who told her to do all that?! Bish just scream th esong like we all know you are and sit your yellow ass down. ugh

Iscream, IKR. I wish she had a real video for it.. The intro gets me hyped erry time..

Ok instead of soldier Lose My Breath? I would like to see all of them perform that!

@Ty
      Please tell me you are JOKING! Ugghhhh!!!!
      ======================
      she’s not joking and Alicia has said she’s rearranged the anthem as well :huh:
      :facepalm:

Caramel Cutie says:

——
      I could go for Lose My Breath.

PumpkinsMama says:

And yes, that new song Nuclear is trash! O how the mighty have fallen…

—–

_____________________________________________________________

That would be like if Justin Timberlake calling up the rest of N’sync.. LOL.. I actually just downloaded “Gone” on Itunes.. Throwback..

Nakeya_j says:

And yes, that new song Nuclear is trash! O how the mighty have fallen…
      ——
      Hope she has one of those bracelets, so she can call someone to come pick her up :tea: <—–really oj and vodka

:whistle:

OBAMA’S ON FIRE!!!!!!! OBAMA’S ON FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

:danban1:

free says:

capricorn83 says: The “beef” between the Obamas and the Carters exists only in your dreams, Sandy.

**************************************

SR knows how to make a dollar out of 15 cents….

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How they goin perform Soldier unless Weezy there…

… and we know that aint happening.
      ————-
      TIP was also on the song.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Caramel Sorta, lol. Yeah but JT azz can miss me w/his new stuff too. Suit and Tie :blink: Uh, no mam :hahaha: Cry me a river and What goes around… My **** :danban1:

Miany says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How they goin perform Soldier unless Weezy there…

… and we know that aint happening.
      ————-
      TIP was also on the song
      ^^^^ She might just bring them out. Lord knows it can’t just be Beyonce, Jay-z, Cold Play, Gwyneth Paltrow, Solange and Destiny’s child up there.

Caramel Cutie says:

_____________________________________________________________

______________________________

BRING BACK NSYNC…JUSTIN’S CURLY FRO AND ALL!!!!!

:whistle:

“it might sound crazy but it aint no lie baby bye bye bye…”

:danban:

Smonae80 says:

Good Morning :waves:

Real question, which one of Beyonce’s album flopped & when did her career stall.

Sandy, u really reaching on this one :coffee:

TI or TIP? That was during his “U don’t know me” stage..

——
      Your right it sure can’t. Because I really don’t want to see Cold Play, Gwyneth, Solange or Michelle…sorry. And unless Jay-Z is coming out and singing his old stuff, I don’t want to see him either. She better dust it off and try again.

Miany says:

Pickachu Tran says:
      OBAMA’S ON FIRE!!!!!!! OBAMA’S ON FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

^^ smh….They played that on the radio and when she said “He’s president and he’s on FIYAAAAAAH!!” I looked at my homegirl in the passenger’s seat like :wtf: and we both died laughing. #HowToMakeAHorribleVoiceSoundWorse

______________________________

BRING BACK NSYNC…JUSTIN’S CURLY FRO AND ALL!!!!!

“it might sound crazy but it aint no lie baby bye bye bye…”
      ____________________________________________________

LOL @ curly fro :rofl: “it’s tearing up my heart when I’m with yooouuuu…” :whistle:

Nakeya_j says:

TI or TIP? That was during his “U don’t know me” stage..
      —–
      Shoot eithe rone. His little self is sexy!

is it a coincidence that my stomach bubbled when I saw this post

Explosive diarrhea maybe? :shrug:

Miany says:

Pickachu Tran says:
      OBAMA’S ON FIRE!!!!!!! OBAMA’S ON FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

^^ smh….They played that on the radio and when she said “He’s president and he’s on FIYAAAAAAH!!” I looked at my homegirl in the passenger’s seat like and we both died laughing. #HowToMakeAHorribleVoiceSoundWorse
      ———————-
      youre fukkin lying!!! :eek: this is not a song!! tell me youre joking!!! :eek: x10000

Pumpkin’s mother, I haven’t heard the new JT yet… i’ll utube tonite while I am folding clothes that have been in the dryer for a week #lazy

@ Ty, Who is Sahara?

PumpkinsMama says:

GM Smonae that was my comment, and Four flopped in comparison to her previous albums sales/reception. So yeah, I see that as a “stall” to the Bey machine that at one time was mowing over everybody else :tea:

Miany says:

Pickachu Tran says:
      OBAMA’S ON FIRE!!!!!!! OBAMA’S ON FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

*************************************

I cant believe they played that horrible azz song on the Radio.. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED… :chase:

Nakeya_j says:

TI or TIP? That was during his “U don’t know me” stage..
      —–
      Shoot eithe rone. His little self is sexy!
      ****************************************

Yes he iissssss.. the only reason I saw Takers :love:

Miany says:

I never heard the whole album but, I liked “Still the one” “dance for you” “We like to Party”

is it a coincidence that my stomach bubbled when I saw this post

Explosive diarrhea maybe?

______________________________

Cold Play
      ===============
      :love:

Miany says:

@Bedazzled….yeah apparently she remixed it for inauguration celebrations. I dunno if it’s an official release but, the folks got the audio and played it on the radio (dunno if they played the whole song cuz after I stopped laughing I changed the station).

—–
      :cosign: Beyonce music is not like it used to be. At least not for me.

Coldplayyyyyyy

:whistle:

Oh no, I see,
      A spider web, it’s tangled up with me,
      And I lost my head,
      The thought of all the stupid things I said,
      Oh no what’s this?
      A spider web, and I’m caught in the middle,
      Oh I turned to run,
      The thought of all the stupid things I’ve done,
      And oh, I never meant to cause you trouble,

Ty says:

@ Nakeya & Auntie

Sahara (desert) is our pet name for Kim K because of her rather “dry” scenes with the One Wish piano singer :crying:

Ty says:

@ Nakeya & Auntie

————–

Ty says:

@ Nakeya & Auntie

——
      :dead: x2

Ty says:

@ Nakeya & Auntie

—–
      *starts to hum after reading the above^^^* Her snatch is on fiiyyaahhhh

Smonae80 says:

:hi: Pumpkin, CD’s don’t sell like they used to & her fans were crazy about the last album that’s why I asked hun. She doing great in her fans eyes.

Ty says:

@ Nakeya & Auntie

*starts to hum after reading the above^^^* Her snatch is on fiiyyaahhhh
      ___________________________________________________________

LOLOLOLO!!!! :rofl: That is hilarious.. Is that why she kept telling Ray ” I dont care how you get it wet”?

100% usa made! says:

Bey has been demoted from a Caberet singer to a Karaoke singer :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

Not to mention those four shows she had in Jersey, tickets ranged from $100- $500 $700 for VIP. Sold out, not many can do that
      But my Bey did :yes:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I betcha BeLance Armstrong is going to bring out Green Lantern and Animal Cracker at the end of her set. Whatchu wanna bet? That is why she only shows silhouettes of Blu Cantrell Ivy! :lipssealed:

AllNYC says:

Word on the street is there will not be a DC reunion since Nuclear flopped.

tallie says:

Based on the “leaked” set list, it sounds boring. Same dance moves. And you’re right Aunty, her PR rep is directing people’s attention to the halftime show. Beyonce is probably in the studio recording her live performance vocals.

Unshakable says:

Good morning:

Ty
      Naija
      Nakeya
      Razzle Dazzle
      Man
      Caramel
      AllNYC
      DNDM
      Afiya
      SMonae
      100%

@Ty….chile why when I read the name Sahara, I was like :blink: Genius here had to sit here and think for a minute. I was not able to connect the dots for a spell. Then I said to myself, “Lord, just let me sing I’m goin up yondaway (Tramaine Hawkins style) before I receive my celestrial discharge.” :rofl:

Fated4Greatness says:

This leaked set is wack as fu(k and if this indeed was what she planned hopefully she’ll change it lol

RegyBery says:

Sandra I love ur shade. I am a bey stan but I’m t i RED of her performing them same damm songs; however, she can sing resentment to me all day n night.

RegyBery says:

Also, bey can email her vocals, she will still slay. :tea:

jimtim17 says:

I never log in but reading these post yal better LAY OFF my wifey B lol man that girl is a beast and FINE as hell she will always be the best. How many times has she sung live a kilt that ish, just sayin…

ysoserious says:

Present.

Sam says:

:waves: Present

ysoserious says:

@SAM

Let’s hide all the ketchup and Cool Whip.

WorkInProgress says:

I. AM. HERE. Good we left all the nassy heffers upstairs. :tea:

WorkInProgress says:

Let’s hide all the ketchup and Cool Whip.

goat76 says:

Oh they on topic in here.

Sam says:

YSO
      okay :rofl: chit the mayo, sweet baby rays too from what I read :rofl:

iAmChan says:

@ WorkInProgress come again? LMAO

JMO says:

YSO, you’ve been hacked?? They got you revealing ish?

:waiting:

GellySammich says:

dang… I was supposed to stay upstairs?

resentment <— one of my favs.

What quadrant you repping in the Beyhive? :waiting: I aint nevah sent chu stanning for the Queen before..

ysoserious says:

@JMO

I have no idea what you’re talking about. You know how they lie.

LadieLeo says:

I have just been :rofl: on these folk job today!

Sam says:

ladieleo
      you and me both, I’m sittin too close to my screen right now :rofl:

I. AM. HERE. Good we left all the nassy heffers upstairs.

WIP WHY YOU HERE :rofl:

Diva says:

@Goat where dem measurements at? :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Thanks for joining me :coffee:

JMO you tryna lose this weekend? THis is dance weather :danban:

iAmChan says:

So the welcome packet only consisted of the question on if we were willing to lick the booty or not?

Oldskool71 says:

:waves:
      Present…upstairs was making me tired :yawn:

Diva says:

My gravi ain’t changed yet! :cuss:

You know how they lie.

iAmChan says:

@ JMO

I answered you upstairs

Sam says:

Diva,
      you still trying to get #duckgate2013 poppin off. Please send pics to me for approval
      #neutral

Diva says:

Somebody get KABEYOU a welcome packet!!!! He’s a MAN so might as well get some shoe measurements :rofl:

Apparition says:

:newpost:

:yawn:

LadieLeo says:

iAmChan says:

*************************************
      :blink: Who asked that? Better yet, who answered and what they say?

ysoserious says:

I got the tape measure. Who’s up first? And I mean that literally.

GellySammich says:

no Chan :hahaha: that was just a new question. I think Naija got the whole packet :thinking:

Oldskool71 says:

@Harlem
      What yall dancing on?

WorkInProgress says:

:wink: @ Chan

I’ve said it before Beyonce is a beast live. Ion give much shyts about football but i’ll watch the half time.
      OTB her live performance of resentment when she just sat down and sang from her gut. Best ever!

DENISE :wave: <— dance lessons

Sam says:

yso
      you are killin me today :rofl: Hell is freezin over RETT now cause…. :hahaha:

WorkInProgress says:

. AM. HERE. Good we left all the nassy heffers upstairs.

WIP WHY YOU HERE
      …………
      :biggrin: am here to make sure Bey don’t put no Heinz on Jay’s dack.

MissHarlem says:

OLDSKOOL hip hop dance experience

Oldskool71 says:

@Harlem
      you got xbox360

Lady_L says:

SassySandra says:

I that no one EVER becomes as obsessed with me as Sandra is with Beyonce! I swear….

Lady_L says:

I love what EVE had to say about the lymph synching…she made so much sense..anyway I’m over it at this point, more important things going on in the world….

MsB2u says: