Golden Globes 2013: Jodie Foster Emerges from the Closet

Jodie Foster Golden Globes 2013

Jodie Foster lonely Actress Jodie Foster finally came out of the closet after decades of rumors and denials.

Foster, 50, gave a long, rambling, disjointed speech publicly acknowledging her sexuality, fears, loneliness, children, ex-partner, and the Cecil B. DeMille award she received during Sunday night’s Golden Globes.

Foster gave some insight into the anxiety and apprehension that keeps other gay celebrities, such as Queen Latifah and Tyler Perry, hidden in their closeted sanctums.

“So while I’m here being all confessional, I guess I have a sudden urge to say something that I’ve never really been able to air in public,” she said. “So, a declaration that I’m a little nervous about but maybe not quite as nervous as my publicist right now, huh Jennifer? But I’m just going to put it out there, right? Loud and proud, right? So I’m going to need your support on this.”

Foster continued:

“I am single. Yes I am, I am single. No, I’m kidding — but I mean I’m not really kidding, but I’m kind of kidding. I mean, thank you for the enthusiasm. Can I get a wolf whistle or something? [Audio is silent for seven seconds] … be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the Stone Age, in those very quaint days when a fragile young girl would open up to trusted friends and family and co-workers and then gradually, proudly to everyone who knew her, to everyone she actually met. But now I’m told, apparently that every celebrity is expected to honor the details of their private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a prime-time reality show.

Foster acknowledged her ex-lover of 20 years, Cydney Bernard (whom she left for a younger woman but that relationship didn’t work out). She called Bernard a “heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliere.”

And she spoke tenderly to her 2 sons with Bernard (by artificial insemination):

“You see, Charlie and Kit, sometimes your mom loses it too. I can’t help but get moony, you know. This feels like the end of one era and the beginning of something else. Scary and exciting and now what? Well, I may never be up on this stage again, on any stage for that matter. Change, you gotta love it. I will continue to tell stories, to move people by being moved, the greatest job in the world. It’s just that from now on, I may be holding a different talking stick. And maybe it won’t be as sparkly, maybe it won’t open on 3,000 screens, maybe it will be so quiet and delicate that only dogs can hear it whistle. But it will be my writing on the wall.

Foster also touched on the despair and loneliness that some middle age lesbians (and gay men) experience after decades of pursuing love with others without loving ourselves.

“Jodie Foster was here,” she said, “I still am, and I want to be seen, to be understood deeply and to be not so very lonely.”

Click here to read the full transcript of Jodie Foster’s speech.

317 Responses to “Golden Globes 2013: Jodie Foster Emerges from the Closet”

Bootcampgirl says:

:applause:

mrsloveleigh says:

She came out during a speech a few years ago

MsB2u says:

i feel like no one has to explain to anyone what their sexual desires are.

libra80sbaby says:

I knew this already. Ever since The Silence of the Lambs :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

She came out years back when she thanked her then partner for her support at some award show.

Betamax82 says:

You don’t have to confirm your life choices to people :tea:

Anna says:

libra80sbaby says:

I knew this already. Ever since The Silence of the Lambs

~~~~~~~~~~
    IKR. This isn’t new news. She does look nice for almost being 50.

Starr says:

I thought she came out already :confused:

Diva says:

And this is news to whom!!!! Everybody already knew Jody was a carpet muncher :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Me and my coworker was talking bout this this morning.

He said ” all that running from Michael Meyers done turned her out”

That’s Jamie Lee Curtis dumbazz :hahaha:

well maybe she’s doing it again because she’s single and ready to mingle??? what a way to throw it out there though. :tea:

*disclaimer <———–has nothing against the cmunchers #thatsall

cougar lover says:

she 50 and now she just saying something. it seems like the only way to truly be homo is to broadcast it, like some kind of ritual or something.

Sunkissed404 says:

I heard the speech…It was very captivating, heroic, confusing, and overwhelming…all at the same time. The apprehension was definitely heard in her voice, after she mentioned her publicist’s name and I’m glad she kept going. The fact that she felt compelled to get tha monkey off of her back, about her sexual orientation, probably made her feel extremely liberated. She’s a BAWSE…. :applause:

mrsloveleigh says:

In 2007 she won an award at a Women in Entertainment breakfast and she thanked her beautiful Cydnee then. I found that story in the daily mail

Pickachu Tran says:

:offtopic: piggy backing off a convo downstairs

FAU Professor Thinks Sandy Hook Massacre May Have Been staged.

Up at Florida Atlantic University, communications professor James Tracy has been regaling students for a decade with his thoughts on 9-11, the Oklahoma City bombing and the Kennedy assassination. He’s basically that uncle who spends all week reading Infowars so he can corner you at Thanksgiving to tell you how the CIA really killed JFK.

Tracy’s conspiracy theories have gone national this week, though, as he’s tackled the Sandy Hook massacre. The tenured professor wonders whether Adam Lanza’s murder of 26 kids and adults was actually just an elaborately staged exercise by Obama’s government — or really, if it ever happened at all!

“While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described.”
    His basic thesis is that witness reports, early TV news coverage and other sources suggest that multiple shooters were actually arrested for the killing spree, but then police and patsy reporters conspired to pin the whole thing on Lanza.
    So what really happened in Sandy Hook? Tracy wonders if the whole thing wasn’t an elaborately staged event.

“Was this to a certain degree constructed?” he asks the Sun Sentinel. “Was this a drill?”

Don’t worry, though, Tracy isn’t saying for sure that all those kids didn’t die, he’s just here to ask questions.

“Something most likely took place,” he said. Overall, I’m saying the public needs more information to assess what took place. We don’t have that. And when the media and the public don’t have that, various sorts of ideas can arise.”

FuturedocDonte says:

Me and my coworker was talking bout this this morning.

He said ” all that running from Michael Meyers done turned her out”

That’s Jamie Lee Curtis dumbazz
    ———
    :rofl: maybe just like we all look the same…they all look the same :lol: ;)

Anna says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Me and my coworker was talking bout this this morning.

He said ” all that running from Michael Meyers done turned her out”

That’s Jamie Lee Curtis dumbazz :haha:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunkissed404 says:

A couple of y’all up top feel like a do…I don’t people should feel pressured to even tell people their sexual preference…but in Hollywood..?

twerkthat says:

i feel like no one has to explain to anyone what their sexual desires are.

:cosign: Aint nobody bidness

Such A F'n Lady says:

Um…ok. :coffee:

Mornin’ roses! :waves:

yassss jodie served up the steaming hot :tea: fresh off the pot didnt she? i aint watch it tho. saw it on GMA this mernin. i know the yt folks wont EEM ready last night :lol:

Umm I thought she had came out years ago :thinking:

:waves: Roses

The gays on Twitter are furious that Jodie didn’t cartwheel out of the closet. :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

The gays on Twitter are furious that Jodie didn’t cartwheel out of the closet

I thought she came out when she played in that movie freaky friday :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

I really didn’t and still don’t care….I remember her in Nell though

Gigi26 says:

Her speech was weird but deep when she talked about her momma…

I for one didn’t know she was a fur burger consumer but hey…she ain’t liking and sticking me so I don’t care.

:rofl: Sandra is a straight up mess.

Oooh Clariceeee :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

The gays on Twitter are furious that Jodie didn’t cartwheel out of the closet.
    —–
    I like how she did it nice and elegantly on her own time. Everything don’t have to be some teddy pendergrass/ Eddie Murphy cover story :coffee:

Wayyy obvi. :eek:

Morning All! :hi: :smile:

Why can’t you you just be gay all to yourself :huh: Jeez I’m sick and tired of folks telling other to come out the closet. Mind your business and worrying about what you got going on in your closet.

Me and my coworker was talking bout this this morning.

He said ” all that running from Michael Meyers done turned her out”

That’s Jamie Lee Curtis dumbazz

Betamax82 says:

Sandra how does one cartwheel out of the closet :hahaha:

Diva says:

So is my font white to ya’ll this cold Monday morning? :cuss:

Diva :hug:

Gigi26 says:

Man I loved Jodie in the King and I…she was awesome :yes: Or is that someone else… :thinking:

:hi: Diva

Morning All Would inlude you too Diva :hug: and :kiss:

Diva says:

:wave: Future :buttshake: You all that matters……………..

Anna says:

piggy backing off a convo downstairs

FAU Professor Thinks Sandy Hook Massacre May Have Been staged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What?

Diva gurl :happy:

:hug: Just Looking
    Jen-ayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Gigi

@Twerk…twerk sumthing for meh! :wave:

FuturedocDonte says:

Pandora think they slick. They not playing any music, but every 15 minutes play a commercial. I’m not paying $3.99 a month for an upgrade. :nono:

Breezy says:

I don’t understand why people have to make an announcement of their sexual preference to the world. Keep that ish to yourself :tea:

Breezy says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :applause:

Diva :wave: <— heated throw

cougar lover says:

FuturedocDonte says:

When you play it on your bluray player, it doesn’t play commercials, just a short pause.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

One of my favorite movies Panic Room :love: and the little girl that grew up to be weird Kristen Stewart….

and Inside Man :thumbsup:

Bootcampgirl says:

For anybody who watched Mob Wives, what did Carla find out about Joe? TIF

Diva! :2dance:

Just looking!! :hug: hey hun!

Diva <— heated throw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey OTB…..I'mma be needing that heated throw in a couple of days.

scorpio says:

Her speech although difficult to follow at times, was great. I totally understood her when she said she has been in the business for 47 years, and too hold on to some shred of privacy was her right to do so. I loved when she said, we as a society need to return to the days when privacy was cherished, now in the the days of Facebook, and Twitter everyone lives their lives out and open, and we are not a better society because of it. People’s lives have been jacked up by the facebook, twitter age we live in. I only feel sorry that she may have eluded to retiring from film, but when you look at it, she had done just about every role there is, what else is there to do, but possibly go behind the scenes. I think she handled herself, the way others probably should, in today’s social media age.

They got a whole Snopes page on it @Anna. :(

dontyewbemadbew :coffee: says:

Diva!

Just looking!! hey hun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey Faylaaaaaaaaa :hug:

Anna says:

29 jeniefrumdabloc says:

I thought she came out when she played in that movie freaky friday
    ~~~~~~~~
    I was getting ready to laugh at you. I kept thinking of Jamie Lee Curtis & Lindsay Lohan. Yes, Jodi came out long ago.

:hi: donyebebad

Hershey says:

Posted In Gay Pride
    Tags: Gay celebrities, Golden Globes 2013, Jodie Foster, Queen Latifah, Tyler Perry

_________________________________

:rofl: Tyler Perry when did she sashay out of the closet :rofl:

u know muhfuggas wont NEVA be satisfied u hear me?

1st they say black women cant grow hair.
    u show ‘em we CAN grow hair.
    THEN they complain that “we’re posting unrealistic pics” :huh: bish what?? no, errybody cant grow long luxurious hair bc it’s not in errybody’s DNA to do so. BUT that don’t mean that we cant appreciate looking at it. these bishes piss me AWF! :cuss:

sassyshe says:

Now Queen and Tyler follow suit. I watched Mr Deeds last night for the first time and that sex scene with Tyler and Gabriel looked so uncomfortable – no passion or anything

Pickachu Tran says:

Anna says:

piggy backing off a convo downstairs

FAU Professor Thinks Sandy Hook Massacre May Have Been staged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What?

dude thinks sandy hook was staged by the government and really didnt take place basically, he thinks it was a governmen exercise…

Dammit I missed Mobwives again and Ounce Upon a time :mad:

BUT NOW IM TOLD, apparently that every celebrity is expected to honor the details of their private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a prime-time reality show

Dont blame her. Blame the machine(s).

Posted In Gay Pride

_________________________________

Tyler Perry when did she sashay out of the closet
    ———–
    :dead: auntie be stealth shadin folk.

Buttercup says:

I’m straight!!! Whew…glad I got that off my chest :rolleyes:

Diva says:

:offtopic: LL is 45 years young today!!!! Happy Birthday to the GOAT!

I’m sorry but Jodie Foster is far from a Queen Latifah or a Tyler Perry. :no: Jodie Foster has been an award winning actress of her craft for dayum near 40 years. She also is smart as shyt. I think I read once long time ago she has the IQ scores of a genius. She went to Yale maybe on scholarship? IDR. Anyway she doesn’t really have to say shyt EVER. I was kinda mad she said anything PERIOD. You holla back at me when Queen or Madea wins an Oscar. And actually Queen has been nominated so take her off the list too AND she was pegged as a possible host to the awards.

69 says:

Twyla Perry gone get you, Sandra. Keep it up. You gone be looking crazy with no source of income over some mess you can’t prove. :coffee:

the awkward fuggin moment when it’s colder OUTside than it is IN. ole menapausin beeyatches! :cuss: :rolleyes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I LIKE ELLEN, SHE OWNS WHO SHE IS WITH NO APOLOGY AND FOR THE MOST PART IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL FOR HER, I WISH OTHERS COULD BE MORE LIKE HER

I CAN’T STAND ALL THE WHINING, MOANING AND GROANING, BE WHO YOU ARE WITH NO APOLOGIES AND OTHERS WILL ACCEPT YOU, WHEN YOU CAN’T ACCEPT OR HAVE NOT ACCEPTED YOURSELF THEN OF COURSE OTHERS WON’T EITHER

MAN THE FUG UP AND PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON, YOUR NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST, NOBODY LIKES A PITY PARTY :coffee:

so Memphitz and Toya are shopping a reality show called The Wright Way :yawn:

“we’re posting unrealistic pics” bish what?? no, errybody cant grow long luxurious hair bc it’s not in errybody’s DNA to do so
    _________________________

Long is a relative term.. My derm believes that any healthy person can grow to BSL or waist. Healthy is the key…something as slight as iron could be making us bald.

As for your FB “friends/fans”, you know I routinely wanna chime in. Imma have to do more. :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

so Memphitz and Toya are shopping a reality show called The Wright Way
    ——
    Another show I won’t be watching. And how many shows is he gonna shop? Ugh, BET might pick it up.

MissHarlem says:

Who the fck died and left any of yall the gay closet in chief?!! It aint your puss or **** so why should you care if anyone comes out. They dont owe you a damn thing. Just my .02 :coffee:

In any event coming back to work after a 4 day weekend is for the birds

Diva says:

LL is 45 years young today!!!! Happy Birthday to the GOAT!

And he still got it…body on point :yes:

The Wright Way

*throat gag*

Miany says:

All I gotta say is I like Queen Latifah. Successful woman who is still sweet, loves her momma and has a humble attitude. She is obviously lesbian and I like that she doesn’t feel the need to announce it to the world.

cougar lover says:

gay closet in chief :rofl:

And how many shows is he gonna shop?
    *K. Michelle voice*

And if he aint got no Hitz, why dont you send his ass home?! Im on one…got damnnit I’m on oneeee. :whistle:

Bad Influence says:

:yawn:
    <—-traumatized

Ain’t nobody checking for those two :nono: Toya and Memphis need to have several seats

so Memphitz and Toya are shopping a reality show called The Wright Way

:wail: WHY :tea:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BISH PUHLEEZE, IT’S FUGGIN POST AND IF YALL TOO DAMN SENSITIVE TO HANDLE A COMMENT, LOG THE FUG OFF

AND THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHAT THE FUG I’M TALKING ABOUT, YALL BE THE MAIN ONES SCREAMING TOLERANCE AND ACCEPTANCE BUT WILL SPAZ THE FUG OUT WHEN SOMEONE HAS AN OPION THAT DIFFERS FROM YOURS _/ _/ HAVE SEVERAL SEATS AND CHILL THE FUG OUT AND GO TAKE SOME AMBIEN OR ZOLOFT

UNSTABLE ARSE :coffee:

Harlemmmmm :hahaha: Shuga drawls. :kiss: I dont know why it riles ppl so.. *Bey lost face*

VDot says:

Auntie is it safe to log on here from my work computer? This site kept triggering virus alerts and IT took my laptop last week :crying:

Carmen Sandiego!!! :cheer: :hug: YEAHHHHH BISH!!! Where you beez in the US trap??

Anna says:

@Outsidethebox. I read what you posted. Tell that to the ppl who lost loved ones.

I heard mephitz dropped his little accusations or what not with Kmichelle :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

The gays on Twitter are furious

*****************************************

Isn’t this always the case? Those are some angry lil’ dumplin’s aren’t they? :coffee:

Good Afternoon Fam. :grin:

Pickachu Tran says:

Nakeya_j says:

so Memphitz and Toya are shopping a reality show called The Wright Way
    ——

what happened to that Real Mistresses of Atlanta show??? :thinking:
    Im surprised EBT or VH1 didnt pick it up…

Some chit unstable alright. *props desk up* :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

OTBBBBB :kiss: me either boo especially when Im randomly commenting :shrug: too tired to care today

69 says:

so Memphitz and Toya are shopping a reality show called The Wright Way
    :whistle:

I’m not your average chick from the N.O. You know what it hit fo…

I’m Mrs. Wright now, he ain’t looking no mo.

I heard mephitz dropped his little accusations or what not with Kmichelle

hmmmm :thinking: I wonder why is it because she was tellin the truf

Nakeya_j says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I heard mephitz dropped his little accusations or what not with Kmichelle

——
    I was wondering why nothing else was said about it. SO all that means to me is that he is a woman beater. oh ok.

MissHarlem says:

INTENSE my comment wasnt towards you, just randomly commenting :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

KayCeiSoul says:

The gays on Twitter are furious

*****************************************

Isn’t this always the case? Those are some angry lil’ dumplin’s aren’t they?

Good Afternoon Fam

you gettin 7 to 10 inch ding dong up the chocalate hole every night you’d be angry too… azz whistling while you walk will make anyone a bit touchy and sensitive :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, i beez in Vegas bew….when i tell you that im still in SHOCK over that road trip :lol:

it was truly an experience that i will never 4get *sigh*

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE I texted your ass :eyeroll: glad yall finally made it safe last night

I still lost as to why shat just went left :blink: Oh yeah Hell Memphis was lying and Toya just ugh :no:

so Memphitz and Toya are shopping a reality show called The Wright Way

__________________________________
    they must be ready for a divorce.

Tell that to the ppl who lost loved ones.
    _____________________________________

Im all for a good conspiracy theory..theyre just rarely good or easily disproved.

Ppl are saying that one of the dead children isnt dead and was photo’d with president Obama after the shooting :(

Its the damn dead girl’s sister wearing a dress her sister had been photo’d in…the photo that was released to the media. :smack:

OTB the damn alopeciad crew be working my damn nerves u hear me? this one pic i posted of a chic’s 3 year BC journey & she had great growth. chic’s was chiming in, that’s impossible & we shouldn’t be lying to folks getting their hopes up. i was was AH-palled u hea me? :shocked:

some of us are SO lost guhl!

HIS!!! :waves: <—a dollar for the slot machines
    whassamatta bew??

KayCeiSoul :wave: <–a lullaby I wrote for you to sing the baby :love:

MSVALLDAY says:

Oh ok :blink:

Pickachu Tran says:

:wail: :hahaha:

Nakeya_j says:

All that yadda yadda Toya was talking about K.Michelle….I wonder if she feels real stupid now? hummm…

dontyewbemadbew :coffee: says:

Is this on the fb page :pc:

Gigi26 says:

Panic Room and the little girl that grew up to be weird Kristen Stewart….

and Inside Man
    ———————-
    Two great films…Loved Panic Room :yes:

Was Inside Man with Denzel or am I thinking of something else?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I heard mephitz dropped his little accusations or what not with Kmichelle

mhhmm, he aint have no receipts :tea:

I be confused.

Somebody stay coming out swinging in here. What I miss :thinking:

JENIE :shrug: me either :lol:

69 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

:ghost:

RE: Panic Room Forest Whitaker did is directing thang in that movie

it was truly an experience that i will never 4get *sigh*

Exactly what is possed to be! :heart: #TeamFamily

I enjoyed your pics. Alright now, getting your Lorna Simpson on! :heart:

NaijaGal says:

@JENIE – yeah he requested it be dismissed without prejudice :yawn: nigguh didn’t have a case in the first place

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MIZZ HARLEM

THAT’S OK, STRIKE MY COMMENT OR JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT POP OFF, I AINT GOT SHIAT TO DO IT’S MONDAY-LET’S START AN E-BEEF ANY HOW, I’M BORED, CRANKY, PMSing, BOUT TO TOSS THIS ZOLOFT BACK WITH SOME :coffee: :rofl:

they must be ready for a divorce.

Nakeya_j says:

Beesh should have always felt damn stupid vouching for some shat you saw happen, :coffee: that happened before you was even in the picture. Rasheedah too. :nono: They both need to have a seat

MissHarlem says:

INTENSE :no: I actually enjoy your font so we will and shall not e beef

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Somebody stay coming out swinging in here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO YOU MEAN WIND MILLING, ALL BLIND AND WILLY NILLY AND SHIAT :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

did Kaycei have OUR baby?? :waiting:

Fayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

Fiance, i texted everyboday back but the service on those roads was so fugged up…i def answered u tho right b4 i headed 2 New Mexico bew :kiss:

I’m back. :hi:

@ Fay…Lil mama, the baby, has hair now. I meant to take a pic for you yesterday but didn’t have my phone. That Whip… :clap: :hug:

@ Shaun….I found them, on Ebay, Adidas 18.99 :yahoo:

@ PB…So glad you made it safely. I’ve been meaning to check on you but, with being back and forth to the hospital, my mind is all over. Blame my mind, not my heart for not checking. :hug:

cougar lover says:

who e-beefin’ for the fugg of it?

NaijaGal says:

BAD ‘FLU :hug: so happy to hear you’re safe and soud

Harlem! :hug:

@ Diva and anyone I missed…Thanks for all the love and well wishes sent to GMa Dimpz. She had a bad spell between Friday and Saturday but, she a BAWSE, what we really call her, so she’s GREAT now. :yes: :hug:

3 year BC journey & she had great growth.
    +_________________________

3 years = the potential to grow and retain ~18 inches. This kinda chit makes me hella sad. @Fay

Thats why I stick to the crakka forums. They never go thru this. Weightloss too! Every comparison pic a lady posts, bishes (ALWAYS BISHES) be like thats photoshopped. :wtf:

Just cause your sorry ass couldnt carry your baby and drop weight or rebound after that relationship dont mean I couldnt. :nono: #fukkincrabs

FIANCE I never got it :wail: and I sent you a pic :grin:

MZ :hug: hope all is well

mhhmm, he aint have no receipts

:hahaha: EXCELLENT. *high 5s K. Michelle in my head*

Nakeya_j says:

Toya knew her husband :whip: on K

And Toya didn’t want it with K….K woulda shock the table on that arse

Nakeya_j says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nakeya_j says:

Beesh should have always felt damn stupid vouching for some shat you saw happen, that happened before you was even in the picture. Rasheedah too. They both need to have a seat
    —–
    I don’t understand where Rasheedah came in. And really Rasheedah is just mad because she STILL not signed to a major label and STILL not really moving independent units, however K. Michelle is now signed. It seems to me that K.Michelle’s story was all true. Rasheedah, Toya, Tamar (even thought I like her) and whom ever else was talking all that trash should eat crow right now.

Gigi26 says:

Yeah Inside Man was directed by Spike Lee…freaking amaze balls that movie was :yes: :clap:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Misconduct like HAIL… and I am over here eating fuggin LINDOR fuggin chocolate truffles. :no:

Fugg u yo :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

INTENSE will admit when she’s strong and wrong *flashback to DeAndria* :rofl: :hahaha:

KITA *teary eyed* i cannot believe you found them on ebay, the most beloved, search-first, place. :love:

Make sure you search =for the ones you found…again on ebay to insure youre receiveing the lowest price #proud often the seller will have the same thing listed lower.

Bad Influence says:

FIANCE! WHAT?? resend that shyt…i didnt get it :waiting:

Naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug: :love:

@Dimpz, oh i know bew :hug: how is she??

iAmChan says:

What up family? How the hell are yall?

:waves: Bad! Glad to hear you made it to Vegas :yes:

@OTB: Man a bish been natural for a year and two months and my hair is now shoulder blade length. Key to that growth? Keeping it cornrowed in a weave. I don’t use hella products on the scalp during that time and I just leave it be. If them cactus haired bishes can’t learn then they obviously gotta hate :no: Ole Precious mama looking asses :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bad Influence says:

did Kaycei have OUR baby??

**********************************

NAW! :mad:

He’s still IN THERE! Living off the fat of the land!
    Out he goes on the 12th of Feb. though. I plan to sleep outside the hospital the night before.
    Be the first one in anesthesia. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA first :hug: second which is why I enjoy her font she will spaz but will be on some my bad :lol:

FIANCE resending now. You will appreciate :grin:

Dimpz! :hug: that’s FANTASTIC news guhl! THAT just made my day. thank you!!!

Jenie :tea: guhl hell yeah. a page called “exposing black truth” shared the pic on their page, & hunty i was DONE! :no: <—smh

Milky says:

Be the first one in anesthesia.
    ________________________________
    u r so crazy :rofl:

Diva says:

LL is 45 years young today!!!! Happy Birthday to the GOAT!

And he still got it…body on point

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep and he could get :hump:
    :hug: Hey MzDimpz

Gigi26 says:

I want to stage an intervention for Gabby Douglas…Po baby was looking like the spawn of Pam Oliver with that hat hair last night! WHY they did that to her?! :no: :mad:

KayCeiSoul says:

KayCeiSoul <–a lullaby I wrote for you to sing the baby

***************************

:hug:

Brew-ti-fuh! Thank ya!

I plan to record a lullabye cd for him anyway. Your tune would be welcome! :yes:

NaijaGal says:

*runs through the fields to BIG SISTER GORGEOUS ONE* MISSH :hug: you sweet sexy thang you

:hug: Bad Fluuuuuuuuuuuuu

@fayla
    I am a strong believer in the Whip as I have told u before, I have been using it for about 4 months and I have 3 to 4 inches of growth. All natural hair. I will post before and after pics soon!

@ Shaun….I sure did double check. :yes: I shop on Ebay a lot but, normally for miscellaneous stuff, never clothes hardly. I did buy a Sean John party dress from there once that I’ve never worn. :ashamed:

@ PB… :hug: GREAT! As gorgeous as ever. I saw her yesterday, will be going by today after work.

If my font is a mess going forward, please forgive me, the Bestie gave me coffee this morning. She knows I can’t do caffeine. I’m jittery as hell now. :rofl:

FAYLA :nono: not feeling your new name btw #youcare however hey boo :hug:

INTENSE will admit when she’s strong and wrong *flashback to DeAndria*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ‘Tense was so FUNNY that day. She was like YALL GONNA stop talking about my fave gospel sanger ALL RECKLESS.

:wail:

FuturedocDonte says:

Alright I’ll be back. I gotta do a lil bit of work today. I’m startin to get side eye from folk :peace:

@Kaycei :buttshake:

:hug: MissHarlem hey babes

Keeping it cornrowed.

Yasssss and Gigs! Ive finally gotten enough that I must get at least 15 cornrows or my wigs will be ill and wiggy. :no:

So happy. Im bout ready to come out the natural closet :lol: Soon as I learn some styling.

MissHarlem says:

Whip is also good for wax burns. It gets rid of them in less than 24 hrs :coffee:

69 says:

HIS

I saw your photos on Instagram. What are you doing out West? :waiting:

Milky says:

@diva hey my ebew how r u doing today? Okay enough wit da small talk pass me a drank!!! :kiss: :hug:

========================
    that lime green dress looked so cheap :no: <—smh…her momma need to take the reigns or something cause she 16 going on 43 with that fit

:hahaha: guhl STOP hea?! :lmao:

i FEEL u tho. i mean u’da thought the chic had hair down to he ASS & it looked to be about 18 inches, right on target at 6 inches per year :rolleyes: these bishes aint gone neva seem to learn & chit! ugh.edu

KAY! :love: look here, how old is yo son tho? :tea:
    HARLEM! :kiss: hola bew!

Pickachu Tran says:

_______________________________

The spawn of pam oliver :rofl: geesus be some virgin malaysian….

I have been using it for about 4 months and I have 3 to 4 inches of growth.

Yall walk light with all this gloating. *files nails*

Think of the lurkers. :hehehe: : ha:

MissHarlem says:

DIVAAAAAA :hug: got the moscato rose on chill for after work. I just cant do mondays

wax burns? :blink:

I’m gotta get throwback JJ, Poetic Justic braids or some Senegalese twists really soon. It’s time to give this mass of mess on my head a break.

and

UNSTABLE ARSE

^^^^^^ That made me tear up and :rofl: Whooooo Weee Thanks Intense

and she perscribed sleeping meds.

INTENSE will admit when she’s strong and wrong *flashback to DeAndria*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

________________________________

Whew. Lawd. That. Day. Was. Remarkable? :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey my hunni bunni…I’m doing swell, what we dranking this morning!!!! :kiss:

Whip is also good for wax burns. It gets rid of them in less than 24 hrs

:rofl: wait. what?? Harlem wth kinda freaky sneaky YEW got goins on??

Whip is also good for wax burns. It gets rid of them in less than 24 hrs

Pics or it didnt happen™. :tea:

REDLIPS! :kiss: How you Lady?

MissHarlem says:

DIVAAAAAA got the moscato rose on chill for after work. I just cant do mondays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me either guhl…hate em with a muthafukkin Passion Okay!!!!! :cheers:

Gigi26 says:

that lime green dress looked so cheap <—smh…her momma need to take the reigns or something cause she 16 going on 43 with that fit
    ——————————-
    YES that was horrid but the hair was just atrocious. I'd rather have the gel'd snap back than that hat hair! Goodness, looked like one of her g-mama old wigs she stole :no:

I really wanted to tweet her the name and no of my hair stylist cuz that shyt last night was UNACCEPTABLE.

:waves: @ Dimpz Hey Ma

I’m thinking about a Straight Bang and Currly weave in the back

Picture it like business in the front and party in the back, what you think? OTB

these bishes aint gone neva seem to learn & chit! ugh.edu

:hahaha: ugh.edu <—stolen

Bish can find every Remy on the net and cant find one forum to learn their ass. Trolls. :eyeroll:

Yall walk light with all this gloating. *files nails*

Think of the lurkers. :hehehe: : ha:

___________________________
    my hair was severly damaged before I started using so most of that was my hair finally growing back… ION care about no hating azz bishes!! hmpff!

HARLEM i’m not feeling it either, but imma stick to it till the right one comes to me. i’m open for suggestions tho, whatcha got? :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

The spawn of pam oliver geesus be some virgin malaysian….
    ————————-
    :yes: Hell yea when Pam’s shyt start looking better than that shyt Gabby had…and she half yo age…something must be done! :rofl:

KITA Bew :lol: Dont have no body braiding all that damn hair just for you to take it down in two weeks. :natural: :rules:

wax burns?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL, my daughter stuck her finger in a Scentsy burner that had a clear brick in it…she gone ask me why I had it on and no wax in it….it’s clear…hello but she proceeded to stick her finger in it and got a wax burn. I thought I was gone die laughing……these young folks

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Diva! :buttshake:

:hahaha: Leave me alone Cali!! :hahaha: Did you pick out a ‘do for the wedding?

@fayla

:yahoo: i cant wait sugah! :dance:

thank you!!!

:shakebutt: hey TROLLS

ION care about no hating azz bishes!! hmpff!

Thats that chit I like. :fistbump:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: all kinds of wax burns and thats all Im saying. I also do my own waxing except my brows

OTB ooohhhhh I gots pics :rofl:

____________________________________________
    yeah they’re something else. :rofl: you can po me a Skinny Bish. That’s vodka with diet soda. (trying to watch the calories)

:hahaha: :preach: i’m tryin to learn the peepa!

:offtopic:

who got a sure-fire home remedy for earaches tho??

it’s a 911 :warning:

Diva says:

Ladies, I’m seriously thinking about not getting any more relaxers. I do not want to do the big chop. I don’t wanna wear wigs or weaves. Any suggestions to transition with two textures?

Diva you sell scentsy? I need two lightbulbs!

Im mad I cant just go in the Home Depot. :cuss: The ones I get that can actually fit my plugins are too low watt I think. It just BARELY melts the wax. :(

I stocked up on walmarts waxes after xmas. Burners too. Scentsy still the best tho. That wax on my walls tho. :eek:

:rofl: @ Shaun…they’ll be up 6weeks to a month. Depends on my rate of growth. I hate raggedy looking braids

____________________________________________
    yeah they’re something else. you can po me a Skinny Bish. That’s vodka with diet soda. (trying to watch the calories)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh we doing skinny dranks now!!! :smack: :rofl:

goin to lurnch bbl

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

No! I’m picking out style for surgery! Gonna be laid up in hosptial for 5 to 7 days….

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA just for the bizness sake anything with whip in it. Bishes cant be in control of your paper boo :yes:

JUST :hug: hey boo

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t care nothing bout Jodi Foster and her love life :yawn: I’m tired for real! Sandra NEW POST!!!

I see we still in here :bye: BBL

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@Dontbemad I have a few suggestions…Cl*toriaBeckham…JadaPinkcl*t….Ummmm ChiefQweef…Urrruh 2Chinz…Ummmm

:offtopic:

my cuz is SO pretty right? but ERRY damn Godforsaken pic she posts on FB & IG is the fuggin DUCKFACE :chase: WHY cant that chit DIE already dammit?!?!? :cuss:

she looks so damn stupid. & is too old (in her 20’s) & educated to be looking that damn stupid. chit irks my soul, but we aint close so she’d prolly think “i’m hating” if i said something. :rollseyes:

Diva says:

Diva you sell scentsy? I need two lightbulbs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I do not…but the lady I buy from gives me lightbulbs free for life. Contact the person you purchased them from and ask her for lightbulbs. Yep Scentsy is the best eva! Thought about selling…………

——————————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I saw that… :no: that wig was not the best look.

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Fay! :hug:

Ewww don’t mention that manchild!! :rofl:

He just turned 19.

He ticked me OFF over his b-day weekend! I think I told you he randomly painted the upstairs bathroom Superman blue? And went ALL outside the lines. Funny how he doesn’t do that Ray Charles -ish when he does his OWN art!

He spent his money on partying all weekend instead of getting the paint and supplies for that bathroom. Since he’s usually my responsible one, I’ma let him slide. I’ma give him another WEEK to come up with that bread. After that it’s :shank: because I can’t fight or do anything else rett-nah.

LETTER OF PRAYER) DEAR GOD I COME TO YOU TO THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEE WHO MY FRIENDS ARE AND THANKING YOU FOR REMOVING PEOPLE THAT DID NOT HAVE MY FAVOR BUT I ONLY ASK ONE MORE FAVOR DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET THE ONE THAT EMBARRASSED THERESELF ON FB AND TRYED TO CREATE A PROBLEM FOR TO PLEASE COME GET THEY BED ROOM FURNITURE AND ENTERTAINMENT CENTER AND OTHER THINGS OUT MY DEN THAT ME BEING A FRIEND WAS STORING FOR THEM LORD YOU KNO THEY ONLY HAVE TO MONDAY #THANKYOUGOD

:hahaha: only on FB!

this was posted about a chic i know out here. THEN the kneegrow proceeds to posting pics of her coming to get her chit :dead:

who got a sure-fire home remedy for earaches tho??

it’s a 911
    ________________________
    *clamps ears shut* Fayyy! I saw your status about this! I think its the weather changes! My left one started feeling like when i was a child. It didnt turn into anything tho but I FELT it all weekend.

Dont forget to gargle with salt water 4/5 xs a day. Onion in the ear (heated), and of course hot sweet oil. :no: I feels for you bew. Dont wish them chits on my worst enemy.

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire
    :hug: We meet again :danban1:

Oprahs Bunion says:

:waves: Good Mornin Roses!!!

I did not big chop. My head…Large you see. :eek: But Im a believer in the wig/weave route.

Do you get your hair styled at a salon? Or self styled? You could rock rollersets, braidouts, updos, and the like until.. whenever.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

LOL @ The Duck face. I don’t understand that either. I think it seems sort of vain to be posting pics, and people know this, so folks do that as a way of saying don’t take this seriously,,,But I do seriously want you to see me in this out fit be fo I take it back to Marshalls for store credit :shrugs:

@ Milky – who in da hell is that in your gravi? :hahaha:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Fay!

Ewww don’t mention that manchild!!

He just turned 19.

He spent his money on partying all weekend instead of getting the paint and supplies for that bathroom. Since he’s usually my responsible one, I’ma let him slide. I’ma give him another WEEK to come up with that bread. After that it’s because I can’t fight or do anything else rett-nah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:stop: guhl you got a 19 year old and you about to have a newborn? Lawd have mercy! :crying:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

INTENSE will admit when she’s strong and wrong *flashback to DeAndria*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

________________________________

Whew. Lawd. That. Day. Was. Remarkable?

^^^^^

SO TRUE :rofl:

style for surgery

Oh well shoot! Yeah you should get the curly look! If’n you dont fancy it, you in the hospital anyways…im certin youll look better than 90% of the ppl. :)

And there are always scarves.

goat76 says:

I want to come out and let y’all know that I love glazing doughnuts.

I felt like y’all should know that.

she was fuggin the dude & he is married. wonder how he explained keeping her furniture to his wife? :tea:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

I have a friend that knows that post in here and she asked me if Whip was real or are we trying to make the lurkers look like fools. She said she is not sure cause yall bishes always talking about licking yourself when you where it. I was crying…should I have let her use mine?….NOPE!

dontyewbemadbew :coffee: says:

only on FB!

:blink: :kona:

Diva says:

I did not big chop. My head…Large you see. But Im a believer in the wig/weave route.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Styled at the salon….I can do roller sets. My hair is so friggin thick and it takes hours and hours to dry…. Tell me about the braidout though, sounds like I can do that one myself at home.

MissHarlem says:

DIVA I been no perm for 16 months and never did the big chop but before that only permed my hair once and if I felt dangerous twice a year. I wash and blow dry and if Im not lazy flat iron which means hardly every

DUCKFACE
    ________

Memba my pic? :hahaha: I got 50-11 inbox from friends telling me it wasnt duckface. No chit sherlock. It was a j o k e cause you bishes look like the joker. :lol:

Fay Fay try some sweet oil for your ear

MissHarlem says:

GOAT the kind you eat? :waiting:

LORD YOU KNO THEY ONLY HAVE TO MONDAY

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

goat76 says:

GOAT the kind you eat?
    —————————-
    Both kinds!

:crying: is that my BRENBEW?? :crying:

but u can gone on to HAIL for them suggestions tho bew! :hahaha:

*writes i lubb yew 87 times in the sky*

wth u bean tho?? :waiting:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@JLDAMN Good Morning :kiss:

OBbbbbbb! :wave: <— the naked pic I keep of Anna Nicole. :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So how do you style your hair?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I had transitioned for 2 years between relaxed and natural. Then Nov 2011, I cut it to my ears. I did the big chop, and it was considered a big chop because of the length of my relaxed hair – few inches above my butt. The big chop isn’t for everyone.

twerkthat says:

:wail: do ppl stil do this :dead:

Oprahs Bunion says:

OBbbbbbb! <— the naked pic I keep of Anna Nicole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OTBBBBBBB!!! :kiss:

<——— Anna was GORG!!!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:hahaha: but i dont get it, u can click on the link & see that it’s real. those lurkers slay me! hey GYP’s friend lurking! :hi:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

LOL….I read earaches as roaches :ashamed: I was straight finna tell you how…A friend….Got rid of his :ashamed:

:offtopic:
    Discussion we having at work
    If keyshia cole wasn’t famous and she went on American Idol, I mean the old American Idol wit Simon, Paula, and Randy, what do you think their responses would have been to her? :thinking:

GOAT my nigg *Denzel voice*

DIVA I wash and blow dry or get a wash and set. Now my hair has a wavy curl pattern that mistake me for black spanish keeping that until I get braids later on this month

Yeah sounds like your hair is dense :lol: Rollersets aint for the faint of heart! @Div-er

Braidouts tho! Exactly how it sounds. You would set your hair with a holding/styling/moisturizing agent and braid or plait it up till dry/set and then unbraid it for a “wavy” look.

There are also bantu knot outs ect. Youtube is a great resource. Search something like “Transtitioning with no big chop styles” and “long-term stretch styles”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How long doe sit take you to blow dry it? I’m discouraged, so I just wash and go wet.

FAYLA all of comment 240 now you see what Im saying :waiting:

Nakeya_j says:

Discussion we having at work

——-
    Simon would of told her hell no. I do like her, but I don’t she would of got a yes.

i’m so damn scared to put stuff in my ear! :ashamed: but the pain will drive me to take action today. this aint no punk!

We all had to park far as HAIL away today from the building cause they pavin/painting our parking lot. NO NOTICE. Just get here at 730am to tape and signs to park your azz at the top lot.

The ish is a 10-15 minute walk to the other lot. So we done all chipped in for Jimmy John’s so we aint gotta go out…WHYYYYYY them bishes aint brang our sandwiches yet? We think they azzes got here, seen that ish and figured “FUGG WHATCHU HEARD” and drove OFF :steer: Dude who deliver to this bldg is a brotha too. Bastid

The big chop isn’t for everyone.

Oh yes you def did a BC! I would say anything over 6 inches is BC. I gradually cut away my relaxed ends over a year. It was easier for me that way.

MissHarlem says:

OPRAH :rofl: I got wet most times like today. My hair is very decietful its a lot but not in terms of length which is why I cut it every two months. It will take me from start to finish w/o being lazy close to 3 hours :nono: dont have the patience which is why I cut my hair a lot. THis year I am not cutting though just trimming. Pray for me bc I hate long hair

Ty says:

dontyewbemadbew :coffee: says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

——————–

:wave: All

*go

what do you think their responses would have been to her?

I like Keyshia Cole. Her ratchet element is kindred to my soul. :thinking:

With that bias in mind, Id say they would put her thru…prolly make her sing two different types of songs. Her voice is powerful imo tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’ve gone natural 3 times and did the big chop each time. This time I don’t wanna do it.

<—Bantu knots. My new best friend. Everything else takes too damned long. :wail:

MissHarlem says:

KDUB that nigg aint about to walk all around the world for yall food. Hell he aint even want to come in today

“FUGG WHATCHU HEARD”

:wail: :rofl:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

3 years relaxer free. Get’s blow out every 3 weeks, uses Whip every two weeks. Hair looks FABOLOUS, no drying, no breakage. Pin curls hair at night….

————————–
    I transitioned for 6 months then big chopped Nov of 2011. It was hard for me to maintain two textures. My hair was like maybe 4 inches max. I put it in braids..then once long enough, weaves.

Oprahs Bunion says:

The big chop isn’t for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And I loved my relaxers! I had been relaxing for like 15 years and my hair was extremely healthy. I would only air dry it and flat iron it like 3 times a month. I cut it because I missed my curly texture. Now I want to dye it some crazy color!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@DntYew I was really busy this Holiday season. The money was good…But yanno…Whatevs…yo homegirl sent me a series of angry emails :ashamed: it started off fine,,,Then the next was like…Were are you…Then we need to talk…Then well fugg you nukka.lmaaaaaaao….Im like yoooo I just been busy :shrugs: Let me fugg around and book a pilot…then what she gone do? :biggrin:

@Ty – and that gravie :ghost:

Pray for me bc I hate long hair

Nooo I beg of you…reconsider…read some liter-ture on the subject.. :lol:

Im just saying, not even when…you know.. :eek: Youre grabbing that hair like so, winding it around your hand like so..and :huh:

Come on sonnnn! *Black bro head nod*

goat76 says:

“FUGG WHATCHU HEARD”

:wail: :rofl:

———————–
    slayed me also…lol

Pack her luggage. Duh. *Bey stank face* :lol:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

if memory serves me…Warm olive oil for an ear ache…Not sure tho…Havent had one in yrs…

FuturedocDonte says:

OTB while listening to this here keyshia Miesha Cd I have come to the conclusion that…. Keyshias axx can’t sing. This child got 2 notes… A low note and a high note. And u trying to be the next Mary J who??? :nono:

Discussion we having at work

Simon would have some slich ish to say but he wouldn’t be feelin her..but randy and Paula would like her

Keyshia new CD though :listen: stay on repeat

MissHarlem says:

OTB hmmmm when you put it that way….ITS ON! I mean I do like when I grab hair when they…and then I wind it in my hand and then…. :fistbump:

Diva says:

Yeah sounds like your hair is dense Rollersets aint for the faint of heart! @Div-er

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’mma try this tonight. Can I sit under the hair dryer to speed up the dry time or do I let it dry naturally?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Bren – You gonna get what you asking for, just keep the faith. It’s coming. Just like I prayed that infection you gave me would go away, it took 6 months and not 14 days like the doctor said. But I had faith and not both butt cheeks are clear. :happy:

goat76 says:

Heard of Sweet Oil for earaches.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Yall aint gonna believe this but my drawn in ibraw mama permed my hair when I was three (3) so I was permed up until I was grown.I was scared to go natural cause I felt like my shyt must have been nappy as hell for her to perm it that young but I love my natural hair. I have big chopped 3 times in my life. I now have yarn braids.

MissHarlem says:

OPRAH I got wet most times like today. My hair is very decietful its a lot but not in terms of length which is why I cut it every two months. It will take me from start to finish w/o being lazy close to 3 hours dont have the patience which is why I cut my hair a lot. THis year I am not cutting though just trimming. Pray for me bc I hate long hair
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don’t want long curly hair. :no: It takes too much to manage. I haven’t straightened my hair in over 2 years and I tried for NYE. I couldn’t even do a 4th of my head! So we gonna be praying together! :-)

Goat casue I could just see that ninja face. :hahaha: He prolly went back and was like “Construction/detour..” :shrug: LOL!!!

————————–
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How do you keep it up now Gigi?

Kdub aint do a big chop. Its been almost two years. I have been wearing my chit braided or just plain stuffed undaneef a wig…I warsh it, condition it, and repeat weekly. Sometimes co-wash during week. Oil my scalp every other day. Only reason I cut my hair is so it CAN fit unda my wig. Agree that it takes about 3 hours from start to finish to “do it”. I have only worn my hair in all of its Ben Wallace glory MAYBE 15 times in the past 2 years. I get compliments on it when I DO..But I am busy as all HAIL. Sue me. Cause my aunt sure said just on FRIDAY…why go natural if you never wear it out? :shrug:

goat76 says:

Oh…didn’t know olive oil and sweet oil was the same shat.

Noooo. Say it aint so! Keyshia sing like me (hint.. I can…over a distance..if you in the other room.. :yes )

I havent heard the new stuff besides like Trust and Believe..butter umm she must be Mary J. Flauge cause Blige :nono:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@JLDAMN LMAOOOOOO oh how I’ve missed you…..Thank you! I needed some motivation to get off this couch…Now I have it…Just sharted thanx to you :ashamed: Finna hit the shower…Dont be a stranger :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She doesn’t have a lot range, but she can still sing to me.

Ty says:

There is a big difference between singers and vocalists. Some artist can hold a note and can’t step outta there comfort zone. Keyshia is one of those artist although I think she has raw talent. Mary is the same. I love Keyshia’s first and second cd but she is not a vocalist :coffee:

:hug: Bren Bren

Gigi26 says:

How do you keep it up now Gigi?
    —————————
    When I take out my weaves…I usually do twist bantu knot sets…when my hair was shorter I used to rock the twist outs heavy :yes:…hopefully by summer I can try straightening and do flexi rod sets :yes:

I have beastly shrinkage but now my hair in its blown out state is longer than my hair was relaxed which is pretty cool.

________________________________
    Oh for sure! A lot of naturals are heat nazis (moi)…cause we gots fragile hair but dryers are indirect heat and not nearly as damaging as direct.

Rock out @Diva. What are you going to use for setting? And if your hair is bone straight, try a roller or curl of some type on your ends so they dont get wispy.

LadieLeo says:

When transitioning to natural hair the twist out/braid out can be an option depending on the 2 textures at hand. If the straight hair is too straight it may not crinkle up or even hold the twist to begin with. You would definately want to find something to hold the twist in place like a cream not a gel. Basically you just have to either 2 strand twist your hair or braid it down and sit up under the dryer and once done take it loose and that’s it.

NaijaGal says:

And u trying to be the next Mary J who???
    ==========================
    but you think Mary got vocal range??? :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    K Dubb, so is time a primary factor for you in styling too?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Bren – You got motivation to work or finally get the shot. Either way get up and get up :kiss:

You know you can always catch me on the other side :yes:

<———gravi check with the natural 3 years ago

LadieLeo says:

I rarely sit up under a dryer just cause I’m too lazy. I’ll do about 30 minutes under the dryer when its cold out to knock some of the moisture out of it. When twisted it takes my hair at least a day or so to get dry.

YNG! :yahoo: Your girls still knotty heads too? I sent Ma’am to school today with her hair “out”. It was cute this morning, im sure she look a mess right now.

My mama was too pressed about it. BUT she held her tongue. Heard her whispering she gone “plait Ma’am hair down tonight damnnit” :hahaha:

Oprahs Bunion says:

@ Gigi – Are the flexi rods easy to use yourself?

Cause my aunt sure said just on FRIDAY…why go natural if you never wear it out?

@Dubb when you get your ansa, let me know, cause imma use it too. :fistbump:

I cant be boVered with no hurr!

FuturedocDonte says:

And u trying to be the next Mary J who???
    ==========================
    but you think Mary got vocal range???
    ——-
    Mary ain’t no Mariah but she got more than 2 notes. Keyshia voice irritates my war canal

Diva says:

I’ve had micros once and that shyt hurt…plus taking it down was :nono: I had my hubby and daughter on my head! :rofl: maybe I should let my daughter do the braids again….hmmmmm

Diva says:

My gravi didn’t change yet

Gigi26 says:

@OB: yeah they are and I wanna try curlformers too..the ones I got some years back were too short for my hair :lol:

Flexi rods are way easier than permed rods for sure.

I mostly weave my hair up though because I get tired of my hair fast and now that its longer, its a more detailed process :yes:

What we talkin bout?
    I know not this old news with Jodie Foster.

When twisted it takes my hair at least a day or so to get dry.
    ____________________________

I went to bed with wet hair and woke up with it. I feel you.

KyCakes says:

<—– Will forever and always have relaxers…I'm not strong enough to go natural and I'm perfectly ok with that… :lol:

Sandra JUST posted a :newpost:

goat76 says:

New Post is up.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

3 yrs old :no: too young…my baby is 6 and she talkin bout she want long straight hair..umm not on my watch..no press no perm..her hair is long but we do braids and pony tails round herre

Nothing wrong with that @KY DO YOU! :yes: I may go back some day. :shrug:

Maybe not relaxer but I do like the Japenese straightening treatment. :thinking:

Mary ain’t no Mariah but she got more than 2 notes
    ===========================
    in 20+ years did she pick up a 3rd note cause Mary been singing in the same voice forever *and Share My World is my ish*

LadieLeo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what’s product is good for a braid out (cream)?

Yep @Oprah. I got and always have HAD bronchitis in re to hair. From sitting in beauty shops for 5 hours to getting the living life burnt out of my ear in my momma kitchen on Sat nights getting it pressed to present day…Aint nobody got time for THAT in re to hair and TIME.

LadieLeo says:

@Diva, I have to look at the name of the stuff because I really can’t remember the brand name. It says twist and loc gel but it’s not gel its a green cream and it’s very inexpensive. It’s African something, I will look tonight and let you know tomorrow. I have way to much hair for that Jessie/Carol stuff.

Organics OO Gel @Leo? :thinking:

LadieLeo says:

That’s what it is….Organics. I don’t know where I got African from. I like Organics twist and loc gel and they have a body creme I like too.

MsChocoTe says:

For some reason I thought she already was out of the closet.

:yes: Good stuff. Excellent definition. I think their name has Africa in it tho!

What kind of body cream they have? :thinking: :pc:

MsB2u says:

:applause:

LadieLeo says:

@OTB, it looks exactly like the hair creme same container almost.

msmello30 says:

:coffee: why was this necessary again? who cares? you are 50 years old, why did you waste all that time on stage blowing air?!?! :shrugs: