Keri Hilson Gets Emotional When Asked About Being Blacklisted by Beyonce

Keri Hilson Dissed Beyonce

Poor Keri Hilson. The singer/songwriter’s career took a nosedive after she dissed singer Beyonce on a leaked track that never saw the light of day. Everyone in the industry knows not to try Beyonce who is so well-connected that she upstaged the president of the United States at his own Inauguration!

Once Beyonce put the word out to studios and music producers not to work with the Atlanta native, Keri found it difficult to even book studio time.

When she’s not hanging out with her good friend Serge Ibaka of the OKC Thunder, Keri spends most of her time disputing the Beyonce rumors. Doesn’t she wonder why Beyonce has never spoken up in her defense?

HipHollywood spoke to Keri about the drama involving Beyonce, and they say she was adamant that “there was no beef between she and any female artist.” Keri even got a little emotional, saying the rumor is “just going too far.”

Watch the interview below.

• Keri Hilson Calls Beyonce ‘Ho’ On Diss Track
  • Keri Hilson Disses Beyonce Again
  • Keri Hilson signs with Wilhelmina Models
  • fanMAIL: TEA Served Steaming Hot

Oh Keri :tea: this use to be a very good friend of mines

• MsB

I :love: Keri, my friends and fiance makes fun because for a whole summer all I would play in my car was her cd.. lol

• FuturedocDonte

• FuturedocDonte

For real jenie? What happened?

• Str8tUpMenace

The industry is full of dack riders

• Pickachu Tran

:coffee: BEYONCE did NOT upstage POTUS..

FuturedocDonte says:

For real jenie? What happened?

Nothing we just don’t talk anymore :coffee: Keri is actually a very nice girl, for those that truly know her. But unfortunately when you try to be something that your not :tea: this is what happens. I will leave it that

• NaijaGal

The industry is full of dack riders
      ===================
      :cosign: …she’s probably emotional b/c people outright attack her for no reason…I couldn’t be about that life cause LAWD knows I’d be in prison on some murder ish…anyway she’s put out music after the “Beyonce ish” so ummmm yeah

• Flawless

Sucks to be her :coffee:

• Milky

:yawn:

Trust me Keri don’t need this industry :tea: this chick been had money. Trust me I know, grew up with her

• FuturedocDonte

Keri! The blogs didnt spread lies. U started that is when is said
      :whistle:

Now I ain’t tryna start no mess
      there’s just something on my chest
      that I need to get off ’cause you turning me off.
      Ya vision cloudy if you think that you the best,
      you can dance, she can sing, but need to move it (don’t do it to em shawty)

• MsB

:cosign: Str8up & Naija

• WorkInProgress

*My saluttations from downstairs*

:waves: Ni Hao to EVERYONE.
      Amma need you guys/gals to get some ack right today. These dang reports ain’t gonna do themselves. Thanks for your kind co-orperation.

• Pickachu Tran

Why all these R&B women rockin’ the blonde hair… Everybody starting to look like carbon copies of each other

Flawless says:

Sucks to be her

Not really :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

Trust me Keri don’t need this industry this chick been had money. Trust me I know, grew up with her
      —–
      Money is not in being an artist anyway. The money is in writing and producing which she was doing before. She better count the cost

• Unshakable

Good morning to:

Naija
      Dr. Donte
      Milky
      Flawless
      Jenie
      Pickachu
      MsB

On topic: I hope things improve for her…..imo she is pretty and talented. :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–

She was doing well before the writing too :tea: She straight, the writing was a Hobby!

Unshakable :hug:

• http://www.wgci.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=421790&article=10681258 Bedazzled His Razzle

I :heart: Keri. But it’s cool though all she gotta do is write for others.

So Jurnee Smolett is supposed to be a regular for season 6 of True Blood. She’s really stepping out of her normal choice of acting roles…although from my understanding she’s supposed to be some kind of activist :lol:

• Who Dat

Keri found it difficult to even book studio time
      ——————————————
      :nono: Stevie J coulda booked her some studio time.

• MsB

:hi: Unshakable

• Pickachu Tran

Flawless says:

Sucks to be her

**********************

I dont think so..just because she aint out there yodeling like Beyonce at sold out shows and rubbing elbows with POTUS & FLOTUS doesn’t mean she’s not successful. I bet her money is LONG… I would rather have money and be overlooked than have the press stalk me like they do Bey

• Str8tUpMenace

Keri found it difficult to even book studio time
      ——————————————
      :nono: Stevie J coulda booked her some studio time.

:rofl: On his short yellow bus???? :lol:

:newpost:

• WorkInProgress

I like Keri seems like a cool chick you can just sit back and shoot the breeze with. she doesn’t give off a pretentious vibe.

• Who Dat

:yahoo: hey folks

Did you know Keri is very smart ! As in has a brain :tea: unlike the bag of rocks folks worship Be :yawn: ce. She went to Emory !

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I will leave it that

No you won’t. You will spill all of the teas. :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

Keri found it difficult to even book studio time
      ——————————————
      Stevie J coulda booked her some studio time.
      ———
      Joseline said that Keri could only hab time wit steebie when she say so :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:dead: & hi 5’s you

• Who Dat

Joseline said that Keri could only hab time wit steebie when she say so
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont think Keri wants none of Steebie’s (or any other dude’s) soul sausage. Which I totally support.

• MsB

@Jenie I was just about to say that Keri seems a lot more educated, she speaks well.

• Str8tUpMenace

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I will leave it that

No you won’t. You will spill all of the teas. :coffee:

*grabs :popcorn: *

Auntie Keri is a very down to earth person, no where near ghetto at all :nono: Matter fact you might consider her the geek type lame. This industry has her out here portraying something that she is not :shrugs: Hence why folks can’t accept her, cause she comes across as phony. She not from the hood….. never had to struggle like most…. that’s why the passion is not there. That’s not say she hasn’t been through things :coffee: but you get what I’m saying, chick always had a silver spoon. She is very very smart book wise, and don’t need this industry. In other words she has plenty of options :tea: Beesh could go cop a doctorate degree easy!!!! Listen at how she speaks so gracefully.

• Who Dat

Yes to all that is said about Miss Keri. Cosign

• Trendsetter

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I will leave it that

No you won’t. You will spill all of the teas
      _________________________

• RegyBery

Keri had a “when keeping it real goes wrong” moment. :tea:

• Smonae80

Who cares I rock with Bey, I purchased Keri’s album too. It is what is is. Ion care who went to college where as long as when it’s time to hit that stage they bring it and cant nobody bring it like Beyonce

• OutsidetheBox

Beyonce rarely speaks on stuff like this Sandra. Keri should follow that lead.

I have two of her cds and I think she’s gorg but she continued to shade the chit outta Bey so I don’t know what the real story is.

• Unshakable

OTB love……how are you? :hug:

• lexdiamonz

She better hush she must not hear about what happened to the Marine that snitched on the lip-synching of BeJesus

• cougar lover

aint no beef, there abilities is like comparing a house kitty to a lion.

• DoNotDeleteMe

Don’t worry about it, Keri. BeLance Armstrong is in the cusp of karma biting her in the arse. Paul Mooney spoke of this four years ago that White A’murika will turn on her. Well, when she whispered the Star Spangled banner, every trailer park in A’Murika lit up with the sounds of blazin’ rifles. The coming for that gal! :rofl:

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

I’mma need Keri to stop trying to kiss B’s azzz, she ain’t friendin’ you Keri, get over it!

• Lovely One

Keri is gorgeous. That’s all I got :coffee”

• pointhimout

she’s articulate, so I have no complaints. They can be ugly, crossed-eyed, and bat schit crazy, etc. As long as they can speak or communicate effectively, I’m down.

I dont understand why she ever allowed someone to convince her to sing anything dissing beyonce though. No one would look at that and think it was hot. You have to be careful when folks pump you up. She placed songs with Beyonce to sing. Why would you ever diss her? What does Diane Warren look like dissing Celine, Toni, Aerosmith, etc, talking about if it weren’t for me, none of you bishes would have hits? AND. They’re the huge artists. Beyonce’s the star. Any song Keri could perform will never get half the spins queen Bey would get.

Beyonce could sing the alphabet and the beehive would lose their schit all over Itunes. Keri Hilson or most other chix out there just dont have that luck.

• AlabamaSky

Keri speaks gracefully, eloquently, articulately and all those things, but yet and still she chose to be an entertainer. Unfortunately all that grace and chit isn’t translated into her performances.