What Beyonce Really Sang at Obama’s Inauguration

What Beyonce Really Sang at Inauguration

Thanks to the sharp folks over at Badlipreading.com for stripping Beyonce’s real vocals from the pre-recorded track she sang along with during President Obama’s Inauguration last weekend. Now that we’ve heard what Beyonce was really singing, we see that it was very necessary for her to lip-sync — she didn’t know the words to the National Anthem!

Beyonce even had the Obamas convinced that she knew all the words as she wailed “Your old black doll can’t touch my behind!”, “Stroking your swine”, and “La fway!” According to insiders, Beyonce mistakenly believed “The Star-Spangled Banner” and the “National Anthem” were two different songs. All in all it was a brilliant performance by the lip-sync queen. Watch the video after the break!

• Confirmed: Beyoncé Lip-Synced the Star-Spangled Banner
  • Beyoncé Baby Watch
  • Beyonce Knowles-Carter smothers Blue Ivy with love
  • Tina Knowles: ‘Blue Ivy doesn’t look like Beyonce or Jay Z’

123 Responses to “What Beyonce Really Sang at Obama’s Inauguration”

iscream says:

Happy Sunday… One more week till the Beyonce concert. Whoever sang on this Bey lip sync should see if the could help back up W Kelly and Michelle.

If this is the most dirt the media can pull on Bey she is doing a great job. Love her “Can I live” :shrug: message on Instagram

LSLH says:

This was so funny! Genius.

libra80sbaby says:

Leave this child alone. Lord! She can sing and is still the baddest in the game. I’m tired of her overexposure but the truth is the truth. She has no competition

cute_BIG_gul says:

this had me in TEARS!!

cocoa49 says:

she’s still top dawg and the baddest, get over it. lmao

Unshakable says:

Hello everyone!! I’m going to be a forward thinker and do a pre shout-out! Good morning to:

Auntie Sandy
      Liberated 80’s (Libra80s)
      RIF
      Gigi26
      LSLH
      CBG
      Cocoa49
      All fellow roses, thorns, weeds, fertilizers, and weed wackers

On topic: This made me laugh

On topic (2): There are far more pressing issues that warrant our time, i.e., gun control/reform, the flailing economy, our educational system, etc. :yes:

Off topic: Is it just me, or has the weekend gone by too fast? I woke up and when I realized it’s already Sunday I was like this—> :cry:

Unshakable says:

News from around the world:

Beyonce will do her HBO special on 16 Feb 13. In it she is supposed to speak about her miscarriage and the so-called faux pregnancy.

In Brazil, at least 245 people are dead after a fire started in a nightclub.

In Chicago, a mother lost her 4th and last child to gun violence. The other three were also victims of a shooting.

Good news: Beysus followers will be happy to know that King Bey will release her 6th fragrance, “Pulse New York” soon. Sixth though? :blink:
      I didn’t know about any of the other ones besides Heat.

On Sandra Rose, this is Unshakable, signing off. :hahaha:

dabunique says:

I could jus die … this made my morning …

ALBoy says:

im sttill waiting on Hip Hipopera 2 :coffee:

SweetP1984 says:

Dang that girl can saaang! :lol:

LSLH says:

Hey Unshakable!

ALBoy says:

am I the only one working today :no:

Ni ni says:

Over exposure is never a good thing .beyonce seems to have a lot of former fans speaking out against her and now yt folk which has never been a good thing when they get tired of someome, namely the papparazzi. I think she should take a few yrs off , regroup, a new look would probably help too. I never liked madonna when she was on top then she took some time off to raise her kid and during that time I actually came to like some of her music.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

This was hillariou! I don’t beleive a lick of this but it was funny.

An army drill sergeant whose estranged wife put his daughter up for adoption without his knowledge or permission while he was stationed in another state, has been reunited with the little girl, following a nearly two-year battle to get her back.
      “I’m just happy right now. I’m with my daughter,” Sgt. Terry Achane said. “It’s about time.”

:yahoo:
      Long OVERDUE!”

Natasha38 says:

Hey Roses :waves:

@luvn Did you hear the adoptive family wants visitation rights, but they wouldn’t let him see the baby? He is better than me because they would see pictures.

Just Looking says:

I’m certain that I cracked a rib laughing. Miss Sandra, please be ready for the plane that is traveling to hell, I’ll be onboard already, for forwarding it to at least 20 people.

:casket: :ghost: :rofl:

Whew, I’m saving this on my phone.

pointhimout says:

:dead:

I have tears in my eyes. Folks prove time and time again they have way too much time on their hands. This was hilarious. And the deep gasping breaths. Man, that was funny.

BayMami_de4 says:

@pointhimout – so true some people have way too much time on their hands..but that was hell of funny. so random but hilarious!

LittleBigMouth says:

We all know Beyonce can sing, no denying it, but this video was too damn funny lol

MsFefe says:

Ohhhh Auntie! That made my Sunday.

this made me giggle :lol:

Ni ni says:

________________________________

I totally agree with this.. she needs to concentrate on raising blue baby for a couple years and enjoy motherhood.. Let that Blonde hair DIE and dye it black or dark brown ANYTHING, short bob something different..do some soul searching and come back on the scene with some new (and better) material. Her FIRST album is still the ONLY album I really liked, she’s gotten to commercial and her music has no substance…

BUT FORREAL THIS IS HER LIFE THIS IS WHAT SHE’S BEEN PROGRAMMED TO DO, I don’t think she’s capable of stepping out of the spotlight and taking a long break.

See we starting early today !!! Morning everyone :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

Moaning Roses :waves:

Auntie done snuck one in on me over the weekend

:rofl: at this damn video !!!!! Auntie lawd :hahaha: awwwwww shat !!!! :rofl: :ghost:

Morning Ya’ll :yawn:

I swear Im bout to change my hours AGAIN… trying to get here a 6 is a hassle

cocoa49 says:

she’s still top dawg and the baddest, get over it. lmao
      ________________________

Snickers :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

So… Let me find out Chris Brown got :karate: by FRANK OCEAN :shocked:

FuturedocDonte says:

So… Let me find out Chris Brown got by FRANK OCEAN

_________________________________

that windmill of death aint nothing to play with…
      when this happen and why?

Donte and Pickachu :waves:

Jenie :hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

Jenie :waves: Pickachu :buttshake: wake up

So Frank and CB going at it :karate: :hahaha:

Donte :waves:

TM know they be wrong :no: CB can’t win with them folks. They hate that man :hahaha: Seems like that Diva started it though :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

So… Let me find out Chris Brown got by FRANK OCEAN

_________________________________

that windmill of death aint nothing to play with…
      when this happen and why?
      ——
      Per Harvey N’em, them niccas got the fighting over a Parking Space :hahaha:

:hahaha: TM really ain’t ish though :rofl: they hate CB, you see how the photo they have up make it look like he throwing up gang signs LMFAO !

Pickachu Tran says:

A brawl broke out between singers Chris Brown and Frank Ocean last night (January 27), in Los Angeles.

TMZ.com reports that the incident occurred at West Lake Studio in Los Angeles, where Chris Brown was listening to one of his artists.

While details are still being confirmed, the two men were involved in some sort of altercation that resulted in Chris Brown allegedly being attacked by a member of Frank Ocean’s entourage.

An associate of Chris Brown’s came to the singer’s defense, but an all out brawl broke out between the two singers.

________________________________

Is Frank Ocean apart of the Gay Mafia :thinking: they got Flaming Queens starting WINDMILL brawls and shyt. LET MY BOO CHRIS LIVE MAN…

Per Harvey N’em, them niccas got the fighting over a Parking Space
      _________________________

:facepalm:

Pickachu :yes: you know he is and Lawd my friend showed me that Trinidad dude video yesterday :ghost: this ninja had on a damn Leopard print shirt with his man :boobs: out with some damn pinky skinny jean sagging :no: music ain’t chit these days :nono: I can not believe folks are even taking this idiot serious

I sooollld my frooooooogggg

Your little black dooooog cant touch my behiiiiinddd!!!!!!

Pickachu Tran says:

that Trinidad dude video yesterday this ninja had on a damn Leopard print shirt with his man out with some damn pinky skinny jean sagging music ain’t chit these days I can not believe folks are even taking this idiot serious
      ____________________________

:blink:

Shout out to them Freshman
      On Instagram straight flexin’
      Popped a molly, I’m sweatin’ (Woo!)
      Popped a molly, I’m sweatin’ (Woo!)

that niggah is THE absolute Worst.. he look like some kind of HOOD CLOWN or some shyt… :no:

:wave:
      Morning Roses
      DonTe
      Tran
      JENIE :kiss:
      RAZZ . .
      I am NOT having a good morning . . My damn coffee didnt brew this morning,it Broke .How thee hell does it break over nite :no:

Anywho . .
      Fort Lauderdale Police are investigating a shooting outside the Floridian Restaurant located at 1410 E Las Olas Blvd. According to the restaurant’s manager, a famous rapper was involved in the shooting.

LadieLeo says:

____________________________

Shout out to them Freshman
      On Instagram straight flexin’
      Popped a molly, I’m sweatin’ (Woo!)
      Popped a molly, I’m sweatin’ (Woo!)

********************************
      Gole all in my watch, gole all in my chain
      Gole all in my rang, don’t belee me just watch

Me and my girls just knew this one some sort of spoof, we learned the words just to laugh uncontrollably.

Don’t buy shoes less they poplar (dude doesn’t say popular) :nono:

He was actually here in concert I have to find someone that spent good money to see that fool.

Morning everyone! :wave: :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m hearing to much about this Trinidad James. I guess I’ll look when I get off.

I messed around and went to the gym at 5am. Now I’m tryna keep my head from hitting the desk :yawn:

LadieLeo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Long OVERDUE!”

****************************
      I was reading the comments yesterday on Yahoo and folks were saying they feel sorry for the adoptive parents. Child Boo, they should be arrested and charged with kidnapping and all kinds of other stuff. They knew from early on they had no right to that baby.

LadieLeo says:

:waves: Morning!

Anywho . .

_____________________________

Flo Rida….Rick Ross….Pit Bull :thinking:

LadieLeo says:

FuturedocDonte says:

*********************
      Be prepared to be straight ashamed and amused at the same time….and a touch confused.

Bootcampgirl says:

Good morning all!!! :waves: <—-my whip that finally arrived…
      On topic: :yawn: SSDD
      Movie 43 was funny, I laughed from beginning to end..#yallcare

@LadyLeo MOrning . . Mmmh Hmmm,Not only the adoptive parents that Damn human trafficking get up they call an adoption agency

Don balee meh juh waatchhh

:wave: BOOT\DIMPZ Morning!!

LadieLeo says:

____________________________

Flo Rida….Rick Ross….Pit Bull
      **************************************
      Please don’t let it be TDD, I love me some Maurice Young, I know I shouldn’t but he is my one and only Hood Crush….but he might not even be consider a famous rapper anymore. :shrugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

Did I miss anything in those two 500+ posts :waiting:

LadieLeo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

***********************
      so true, the Dad is the US Military ain’t like they couldn’t track him down. He wasn’t hiding, messy messy!

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Luvn :buttshake:

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh I know who dude is.
      ” Ion like no snitches
      So don’t tell me who tellin”
      :party:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic: so I had the chance to go out and by a few CDs this weekend and I picked up keyshia Miesha cole. I must say that this album is a major improvement from the last two. She finally found something to sing about :coffee:

@LadyLeo
      That story is unreal.
      they havent said who the rapper is,He is alive I dont think he was shot,His car Bentley or a Rolls Royce got the worst of it.NICE CAR :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

Did I miss anything in those two 500+ posts
      ______________________________

I read some of it… I stopped reading at tossing salad and glazing donuts… My mind drifted elsewhere :lol:

Afiya says:

Can we just LET THIS GO? It is really NOT that serious, good grief, talk about beating a dead horse. :no: (smh)

LadieLeo says:

@luVn, well if it was Bentley or Rolls I don’t think that was Trick that dude probably still driving round in a box chevy *snickers*

Luvyn :happy: LadieLeo :waves: I will be back some fool done hacked my checking account again :mad: BRB :pc:

Ok so I finally youtube’d Trinidad James’s video (first time seeing it)

This f*ck N*gga look like this dude I went to high school with minus the clothing. I mean the same mouth breathing crossed tooth having wanna be rapper…I wouldn’t be supprised if he was actually trinidad James :rofl: He always kept his hair cut, but he was musty…I also wouldnt be supprised if T. James was musty too.

NaijaGal says:

Morning Folks :hi:

JENIE – your hair is laid hunty, get it

RAZZLE, PICKACHU, DONTE ( :kiss: )et al :waves:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

Trendsetter says:

Jenie…Super cute pic!!!

Afiya says:

:wave: …Good Day Roses! Keep it Fabulous, no matter what the weather is! :D

Afiya says:

Can we just LET THIS GO? It is really NOT that serious, good grief, talk about beating a dead horse. (smh)
      ——
      this just screams that you didnt watch the video :lol: WATCH IT! it will make your monday worth while.

Oh and good morning to all who spoke and will speak and that won’t speak. :waves: and to all you lurkers too!

Trendsetter says:

So can we talk about RHOA??

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Naija/Trend :danban1:

Pickachu Tran says:

this white bish just walked pass my cube and the stinch of cigarette smoke almost knocked me out.. YUCK stinky bish… How you gone come to work smelling like Newports and bud light..

:hurl:

Afiya says:

OH Dazzle, I can’t watch videos here at this slave camp or have camera phones…dammit!!! I’ll watch this evening and recind my comment :D

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Razzle :waves:

NaijaGal says:

BOOT :hug: what it do ma? whatever happened to Vegas???

NaijaGal says:

So can we talk about RHOA??
      =======================
      I hate Kenya did that chit at NeNe’s event but chit was hella funny :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

So the first Catfish chick is extending her 15 mins. :tea:

hey loves!

And YES LETS TALK ABOUT THIS WOMAN WHO CLAIMS SHE’S A ROLL MODEL!!

:rolleyes:

Trendsetter says:

NaijaGal says:

So can we talk about RHOA??
      =======================
      I hate Kenya did that chit at NeNe’s event but chit was hella funny

______________________________________

Girl I died when she walked in…lol

Bootcampgirl says:

@Naija, I made the arrangements but the rest of the group decided it was too expensive, it was around the holidays and they all have kids and shat. We decided to do that later in the year and just go to VA Valentine’s Day for my sister’s birthday…

Her booty was nasty and had spots and marks and shyt on it…Not anything I’d aspire to be like… :vomit:

Pickachu Tran says:

HOW you gone call yourself a role model after going into a charity event half naked sportin butt pads and a church hat :eyeroll: Bish Kenya was doing the most..but it made for great T.V.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

_____________________________

It looks surgically enhanced

Thanks Trend :happy: You know it’s a got dayum shame folks get into ya account and go on shopping sprees, with my hard earned cash. Hell chick trying to take care of me and mines and that azzholes wanna steal ya money :cuss: :mad:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

_____________________________

It looks surgically enhanced
      ————
      It did because she ain’t have all that azz when when she was acting in other films and shat (in what little parts she had)

Naija :waves: thanks !!! Chocolate girls rock :yahoo: back to busisness bastids stole my money this the 2nd time within 2 months :mad:

Trendsetter says:

Yea Kenya butt looked deformed.

Phaedra’s butt looked flat to me…and her body isn’t really in all that great of shape..

Since when can Porsche sing????

Trendsetter says:

Cynthia looked so cute last night

LadieLeo says:

@jeniefrumdabloc, did you get it straight? That’s crazy twice in a short period of time.

Natasha38 says:

Hey Roses :waves:

I can’t even believe the whole Frank ocean/Chris Brown thing. They can’t let this child be great ever.

@luvn I formed earlier that the adoptive parents now want visitation rights.

Trendsetter says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Thanks Trend You know it’s a got dayum shame folks get into ya account and go on shopping sprees, with my hard earned cash. Hell chick trying to take care of me and mines and that azzholes wanna steal ya money
      ______________________________

Someone stole about $200 from my mom account a few weeks ago…they tried to take more but they couldn’t…chase alerted my mom via email and phone call…

@ Jenie….Did you get a new account after the 1st time? Anytime your account is compromised, you should get a new one

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses!!! I missed all the shows last night :sad:
      And I can’t see the Beyonce video. :sad:
      And it’s snowing here :sad:

Shoot, where is Milky and Diva…I already need a drink. lol

FuturedocDonte says:

Today is going to be a long axx day :crying:

:wave:
      TREND
      NaiJa :happy:
      NaTasha38!!! HOlA How are you…
      Girl those adoptive parents need some Psych Evaluations,There is truly something wrong with them!

Kenya got a nose job… :blink:

Anywhoo.. I think Phaedra’s tape would be more so for the average woman’s work out.

I think kenya would be for the women who’s already slim, but want to tone.

I wouldnt buy either. I dont know who would want to have Kenya’s body because it doesnt sit right to me. And I don’t bahleeb I’ll ever get to the point to where Phaedra is. No offense to anyone

Natasha38 says:

fonted :smack:

Am I the only one who thought Cynthia was being EXTREMELY messy and two-faced? And to think she dissed Porschia for bein a real house wife? Porschia can do that because her husband lets her! And Porschia cant sing she just wanted a role in the show.

FuturedocDonte says:

What time does catfish come on tonight? :thinking:

Although I think her ass is fake, I would take a tape my Kenya more seriously than that raunchy shyt Phaedra and Apollo are doing. What was with those promo shots?

Bootcampgirl says:

@ Donte…10 central time.

Nakeya_j says:

” Ion like no snitches
      So don’t tell me who tellin”

——-
      Lol. OMG I hate this song, but I can’t stop singing it!

Nakeya_j says:

” Ion like no snitches
      So don’t tell me who tellin”

——-
      Lol. OMG I hate this song, but I can’t stop singing it!
      ———————–
      Popped a molley I’m sweatin’ WHOOO!

NaijaGal says:

@JENIE – man that’s crazy…yeah you should def get a new account…that’s a headache I don’t wish on you at all…huge middle finger to the motherfcuker(s)

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :happy: morning dear heart :hug:

An employee at the Floridian tells me it was rapper Rick Ross and a woman who were in the Rolls Royce. He saw him shaken up after the drive by shooting. Another nearby business owner confirms that it was him saying he just bought a house in the area

Trendsetter says:

Luvn :hug:

LadieLeo says:

@luVn, why was he shaken up? He supposed to be so thugged out and knows all the real thugs so he claims. I don’t really listen to rap anymore but this dude I really can’t get get into.

———–

Eww that’s nasty.. anytime someone comes in my office I make sure I have the scentsy and hand sanitizer ready if they funky and want to shake my hand

Ion curr if you get offended….dont come to work smelling. :lol:

LadieLeo says:

————
      His song Everyday I’m hustlin’ will never die to me… other than that… ION CURR

Nakeya_j says:

He saw him shaken up after the drive by shooting
      —–
      :blink: I see I missed a lot this weekend….so someone did a drive by on Rick Ross? And clearly Officer Ricky was goona be shaken up. These rappers don’t live the lives they want everyone to believe. They just want to sell albums. He ain’t bout that life.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

_______________________________

Cynthia is just asking FOR it IMHO.. first you and this bish kenya get into it NOW all of a sudden u best friends going back and telling her what phedra said..Cynthia looked straight dumb last NIGHT. And SO WHAT PORCHA aint got no job. I wish I could meet a rich downlow dude agree to be his beard (“wife”) and retire early…

@ladYLEO . .
      Gurrrl Rick Ross not abut that life for REALZZZ,Thats just a persona he displays. . .
      But apparently ALOT Of folks NOT TO fond of it

Nakeya_j says:

But apparently ALOT Of folks NOT TO fond of it
      —–
      What I don’t understand is why is he being singled out? Almost all the rappers do it. Every last rapper was not a drug dealer, gang member, or anything. They say a bunch of crap to sell records. Thats it. smh. Let Ross make his money. Shoot if the guy who looks like Jerome from martin can be a star with that wack song, anyone can. Ppl need to get a life and let people live! UGH

Trendsetter says: