Confirmed: Janet Jackson Has Tied the Knot

Janet Jackson is Married

ET! Online is reporting the breaking news that Janet Jackson married her billionaire Arabian prince, Wissam Al Mana, in a secret ceremony last year. We shouldn’t be surprised: Jackson secretly married her first husband, James DeBarge, when they were both teenagers. The marriage was annulled a year later.

She wed her 2nd husband, Rene Elizondo, also in secret, in 1991. That marriage ended in a bitter divorce when Janet learned he cheated on her.

From ET! Online:

In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to ET, saying, “The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony.”

“Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Photo: Marco Glaviano.

Thanks to loyal reader Naquita for the tip!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

CONGRATS!! LEAVE EM BE :coffee:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Surprised…anybody… no… me neither… she is known for the “Secret Marriage” Im surprised if she wasn’t secretly married to JD and bought his silence or some shyt… :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

This would have been huge news about 5 years ago, when Janet was still hot. But Jermaine Dupri ended her career. :coffee:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Its official Im getting my poetic justic braids back!

• greygoose125

I wish them much happiness!!!

• Who Dat

Congrats

• Smonae

• Who Dat

rumours
    favourite
    With love, Wissam and Janet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    His camp wrote this.

Queen’s English spellings…and the bride/female name always supposed to come first.

• Smonae

Congrats to JJ

• Gigi26

See I can respect this cuz she doesn’t whore out aspects of her private life.

Congrats and may Allah bless the marriage :yes:

• Milky

Ya’ll bishes left me downstairs twerking and poppin my shait… :mad: congrats Janet. I hope she has a long happy marriage..

• Milky

I wish them much happiness!!!
    ______________________________
    grabs the drank out of your gravi and sips in the :kona:

• Who Dat

Does her new husband Wiggwam have herpes meds?

• LadieLeo

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Its official Im getting my poetic justic braids back!

*****************************
    Child boo some folk edges still aint recovered from the first set….all that hair only for the strong at heart, well edges strong at heart :tea:

• Gigi26

He’s sexy. *Makes note to not turn down advances from sessy Arab men*

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

blah blah blah. I’m still mad at Janet for giving J Dupri the box.

• LadieLeo

Milky says:

Ya’ll bishes left me downstairs twerking and poppin my shait… congrats Janet. I hope she has a long happy marriage..
    *********************************************
    Nah I didn’t….I brings it up here :buttshake: :danban1: mix of the wobbles

• Gigi26

OMGAWD.

DAT Say it ain’t so! Janet burning down there? My gawd :no:

• Who Dat

Is her daughter gonna go live with her and Wiggles?

• Betamax82

Congrats to the happy couple

• LadieLeo

Gigi26 says:

He’s sexy. *Makes note to not turn down advances from sessy Arab men*

************************
    Gigi :happy:
    I find a lot of Arab men sessy….i just figure they like Chia Pets when they undress. Ain’t nothing sessy bout coughin up a hairball :no:

• Oldskool71

GiGi says: He’s sexy. *Makes note to not turn down advances from sessy Arab men*

—————————————————
    :yes: me too! Would you be willing to change religions?

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gotta have a skrong neck too. Why Bey long azz neck can wear her some. I think Jackie Biscuit Neck Christie can do her some too. I tried; Lord knows I DID back in 1994. Shyt aint work out :no:

• LadieLeo

Is her daughter gonna go live with her and Wiggles?

***************************
    Her daughter good and grown with a family of her own :tea:

• Ididntreallymeanit

Congrats Janet

• NaijaGal

Thanks to loyal reader Naquita for the tip!
    ================================
    lurker :tea:

• Who Dat

Gonna call my friend over so I can do some neck muskcle building exercises.

• 100% usa made!

Congrats Janet and Wissam! Um he is gonna need a nick-name STAT!

• LadieLeo

100% usa made! says:

Congrats Janet and Wissam! Um he is gonna need a nick-name
    *******************
    Dr. Wigglesstein-Muhammed :tea:

• LadieLeo

Correction: Wigglesworth-Muhammed

• Anna

Is her daughter gonna go live with her and Wiggles?

~~~~~~~
    That girl is grown. Janet’s probably a granny.

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

We gonna be wore out by the time Freaky Friday rolls around…lol
    ———————-
    This is just the warm up! :rofl: you need some V8 or something to keep up your strength?
    ——————–
    I’m Gucci. I gots a great work ethic, when I like/love the work I’m doing.

• NaijaGal

blah blah blah. I’m still mad at Janet for giving J Dupri the box.
    ==============================
    shouldn’t you be happy…that means she doesn’t discriminate…hobbits are obviously welcomed

• http://www.princessintraining.org PiTwebmaster

*LOL* on the poetic justice braids…

• Gigi26

me too! Would you be willing to change religions?
    ———————
    NOPE. My father came from a blended family (his father was X-tian, mother Muslim) and it didn’t work out. That unequally yoked bidness I wants no parts of.

Went to a muslim wedding for the first time last year. The way it was done…more of a damn business transaction than about love. We were scared straight and said :no: to that life :lol:

• MissHarlem

Congrats :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

Dang Janet keep her sh*t on lockdown :tape:

• Anna

LadieLeo says:

100% usa made! says:

Congrats Janet and Wissam! Um he is gonna need a nick-name
    *******************
    Dr. Wigglesstein-Muhammed
    ~~~~~~~~
    Billionaire!

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Is her daughter gonna go live with her and Wiggles?
    ———-

• Diva

Congrats to the happy couple! I hope this one works out for Janet!

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

DANGER DANGER DANGER someone get @chan out my email before i never EVEVEVEVEVEVEVEVER post in SR again!!!!! lmao

• Gigi26

———————–
    :happy: LEOOO!!

:hahaha: Arab men be hella hairy…and musty. But the younger ones though? They be sexy and willing to spend that $$ :yes: But I ain’t trying to live my life like ole girl who had the battery acid thrown on her body :no:

• LadieLeo

NaijaGal says:

blah blah blah. I’m still mad at Janet for giving J Dupri the box.
    ==============================

**************************************
    :ghost: You gone leave the hook alone….he says good things come in small packages too….he’s a bundle of sessy, ain’t you Chan :yes:

• 100% usa made!

Anna says:

LadieLeo says:
    100% usa made! says:
    Congrats Janet and Wissam! Um he is gonna need a nick-name
    *******************
    Dr. Wigglesstein-Muhammed
    ~~~~~~~~
    Billionaire!

:rofl: A Billi Wiss

• Oldskool71

Gigi says:
    We were scared straight and said no to that life
    ______________________________________________

• NaijaGal

someone still explain to me how he was able to get her through the fammily…they’re gonna want heirs, the natural way

• OutsidetheBox

:love: . Congrats to them.

• Nakeya_j

I see @Chan starting mess….smh

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

We gonna be wore out by the time Freaky Friday rolls around…lol
    ———————-
    This is just the warm up! you need some V8 or something to keep up your strength?
    ——————–
    I’m Gucci. I gots a great work ethic, when I like/love the work I’m doing.

——————-
    Well lets get started on your Performance Review shall we…reaches back in your pants and stroke it a little.

• Gigi26

@Naija: That’s Michael Jackson’s sister..they worship him over there so she was welcomed with open arms :lol:

Maybe she converted as well..

• 100% usa made!

Gigi26 says:

———————–
    LEOOO!!
    Arab men be hella hairy…and musty. But the younger ones though? They be sexy and willing to spend that $$ But I ain’t trying to live my life like ole girl who had the battery acid thrown on her body

:cosign:

• OutsidetheBox

@Naija I was :thinking: it may be one of those Idol situations. Janet Jackson is the chit, forever more, so she could have a “starrah” pass. Memba the kids over there LOVE Mike..so Janet prolly gets BIG love too.

He may be so removed or so influential that a wife like “that” is ok. :shrug:

• NaijaGal

That’s Michael Jackson’s sister
    ================
    :lol: point taken…but I’m wondering if he’s gonna be allowed other wives

LadieLeo says:

Gigi26 says:

He’s sexy. *Makes note to not turn down advances from sessy Arab men*

************************
    Gigi

——————
    That is the trufff! I can’t stand a lot of hair on a man! eeeewwww! :think: I got a pic of this :typing:

• LadieLeo

Gigi26 says:

———————–
    LEOOO!!

*******************************************
    and musty….. :no:
    I can’t mess wit no crazy dude cause I say any ol thing out my mouth. I spend the majority of the time explaining what I mean to Prince Akeem.

• NaijaGal

GIGI & OTB sharing the same brain? let me find out you’re the same person :eek: :blink: :lol:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@Diva

I DROPPED IT LOW AND WIGGLED WITH IT, IN THE LAST POST IN HONOR OF YOUR :bday: LATE THOUGH :rofl: DAMN SR SENIOR CITIZEN POSTERS STROLLING DOWN MEMORY LANE, ALL YALL ARSES GOING TO NEED BEN-GAY TOMORROW

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~
    He may already have kids. He’s 35, she’s 44, surprising, because most Arabs marry much younger women.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@nakeya i wouldnt say he starting ish…… he holding his SR bro down lol

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

I’m Gucci. I gots a great work ethic, when I like/love the work I’m doing.

——————-
    ————————-
    You’re puttin me to work already? I think I’m going to enjoy working this job.

• Diva

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@Diva

I DROPPED IT LOW AND WIGGLED WITH IT, IN THE LAST POST IN HONOR OF YOUR LATE THOUGH DAMN SR SENIOR CITIZEN POSTERS STROLLING DOWN MEMORY LANE, ALL YALL ARSES GOING TO NEED BEN-GAY TOMORROW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :woohoo: you ain’t never lied ^^^^^^^^^^ my damn knee already hurting :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: Gigs would never *licks hot sauce from fangas* do some of the clatchet chit I do. :lol:

• Nakeya_j

@nakeya i wouldnt say he starting ish…… he holding his SR bro down lol
    —-
    Ohhh. Then ok. But he still gets the side eye from me, because he asked me to do this interview and left in the middle of it. Hummm. Guess my answers were wack. :shrug:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

I’m Gucci. I gots a great work ethic, when I like/love the work I’m doing.

——————-
    ————————-
    You’re puttin me to work already? I think I’m going to enjoy working this job.
    —————–
    You will indeed… now the work space is tight but I’m sure you’ll manage…

• goat76

Foreigners love our superstars. Hell David Hasselhoff(and he ain’t even a star let alone superstar) is the muthafcuking man in Germany and other European countries.

Not surprised an Arab Billionaire wifed up Janet.

• NaijaGal

clatchet
    =================
    classy ratche? :lol: like giving a beatdown in slacks and stillettos :rofl:

• Diva

@Wut that hairy azz dude in that yo gravi :nono:

• Diva

@Nakeya is you going to dance for me gal?

• OutsidetheBox

Aunt Tea always tell us how popular somebody is “over the pond.” :lol:

Rita…One direction.. Kelly.. :lol: Love you, Kells!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

<—-this is what Janet's man look like nakiid… :rofl: Thats how hairy dem jokaz be man!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Egg-sactly @Naija :hahaha:

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

I’m Gucci. I gots a great work ethic, when I like/love the work I’m doing.

——————-
    ————————-
    You’re puttin me to work already? I think I’m going to enjoy working this job.
    —————–
    You will indeed… now the work space is tight but I’m sure you’ll manage…
    ——————-
    I’ll adapt to the tight space, the heat, and the long hours I’ll be puttin in.

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

I’m Gucci. I gots a great work ethic, when I like/love the work I’m doing.

——————-
    ————————-
    You’re puttin me to work already? I think I’m going to enjoy working this job.
    —————–
    You will indeed… now the work space is tight but I’m sure you’ll manage…
    ——————-
    I’ll adapt to the tight space, the heat, and the long hours I’ll be puttin in.
    ——————-
    I see a raise in your future with extra benefits

• OutsidetheBox

Wut you so wrong for that :hahaha: Lebron is hairy..I think I can deal tho. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

The men over in the middle east love black american women.. they dont like the black men though…well the ones I worked with :lol: they kept askign me “you married? you married?” I’d be like :yep: even though back then I wasn’t. I wasn’t about to have uncle sam on my azz :lol:

Some chick in the army got sent home from Iraq cause she got pregnant by one of the filipino workers :no:

• Diva

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

<—-this is what Janet's man look like nakiid… Thats how hairy dem jokaz be man!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
    just awful to fugg grizzly adams!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:eek: I just made my own self sick… Im changing back to Mr Thick and Chocolate…

• goat76

@WUT…. I can’t even…, wit you Gravi.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Wut you so wrong for that Lebron is hairy..I think I can deal tho.
    —————-
    :nono: I can’t deal with any man that I might have to shave my teeth for after I kiss his chest… negative!

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Wut….is he azz naked under all that hair???

• OutsidetheBox

My experience in the hood with them too! :lol: They compliment my clothes everytime I’m in one of their stores and they always, always comment if I am wearing a head wrap! (I swear they all kin.. they own the Out East KFC too :no: )

goat76 says:

@WUT…. I can’t even…, wit you Gravi.
    —————-
    I blew my own vibe with that chyt. Imma put something else up… wicked :grin:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: Shaving teeth..so many images in my head :rofl:

• Gigi26

———————————–

I be hearing some stories…niggs be on some fukk fest over there :no: Getting pregnant by a dude who don’t even have a greencard! Dummies :no:

• Milky

@wut that would be like :hump: cousin it…. :vomit:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

OTB- I went shopping on south beach with my husband and son. They went into a shoe store and I went into a clothing store. Soon as I stepped in I heard “Hello African Princess” me: :eek: Hi, how are you? (being polite and shat..)

He kept trying to talk to me and right as he asked me was I married my husband and son walked in the store. He gave him the stalest look ever :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

:eek:

• OutsidetheBox

“Hello African Princess”

:rofl: Razzzz thats them! Have they invaded Key West yet? Wont be long. :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Gigi26 says:

———————————–

I be hearing some stories…niggs be on some fukk fest over there Getting pregnant by a dude who don’t even have a greencard! Dummies
    ———-

Only thing they get in return is a baby with silky hair… :tea:

Soon as they get sent home they get a few months to outprocess…if theyre not court martialed first…

One night while I was there this guy got chased down by one of the Ugandan security guards….because he wanted the butt… :eek: I forget if he got it or not.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut….is he azz naked under all that hair???
    ———–
    :rofl: wouldn’t it be terrible if his hair was that course that it shot through his clothes like that? :rofl: He’s naked I think.

Milky says:

@wut that would be like cousin it….
    ————–
    I do not want to have to part your hair with a wide tooth comb to get to your dack! sorry ain’t happening!

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

“Hello African Princess”

Razzzz thats them! Have they invaded Key West yet? Wont be long.
    ———–
    I seen one or two on Duval Street with thier “Designer Clothing Store” shops. :lol: Idk if they’re still there. This was June of last year when I walked in one of them stores here. The kept smiling at me :lol:

Pitiful :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

LuVie :hug:

:newpost: up

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut….is he azz naked under all that hair???
    ———–
    wouldn’t it be terrible if his hair was that course that it shot through his clothes like that? He’s naked I think.
    ———–
    :lol: I asked because he looked like he was sitting in the position like he was holding his “mack” :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

Janet can do this…

For us regular broke chicks in the US:

Re: Arab Men

Don’t try this at home..

• trenee

congrats to her. she looks happy!

• Crickett

Janet is royalty, she had no business with the likes of Jermaine Dupree- leave men like him to the strippers. For a woman of her stature this is a suitable mate.

• BayMami_de4