Fashion #FAIL: What was Beyonce thinking?

Beyonce and Jay Z at dinner

Beyonce and her aging rapper husband, Jay Z, left their 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy with a team of nannies and security back at their hotel so they could enjoy a night out alone Friday. MailOnline reports that Beyonce and Jay Z ate an intimate dinner at the trendy Ink restaurant in West Hollywood. Word spread quickly that they were there, and soon a swarm of paparazzi and fans descended upon them as they left the restaurant.

Beyonce and Jay Z at dinner

Beyonce, 34, dressed casually in a blue and white knit sweater with an anchor motif on the front and horizontal strips on the sleeves. She was also clad in blue denim shorts that were way too short for a mother and wife to be wearing.

Beyonce’s flabby thighs revealed just how out of shape she’s gotten since Blue Ivy was born. Don’t they have gyms at 5-star hotels? A little cellulite treatment would go a long way.

Beyonce and Jay Z at dinner

• Beyonce’s publicist begs blog to remove unflattering pictures of her
  • Beyonce says “making love” to Jay Z calmed her nerves before Super Bowl show
  • Did Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Extravaganza Cause Power Outage? (Video)
  • Compare Beyonce’s Lip Syncing and A Capella National Anthem Versions
  • Photos: twist-maciel/X17online.com

53 Responses to “Fashion #FAIL: What was Beyonce thinking?”

LSLH says:

Cellulite central. So many imperfections on her legs. Now I see why she always wears those flesh toned fishnet pantyhose. Her knees look like my grandma.

Sunkissed404 says:

Lmbo. Sandra you know Beyonce ain’t no 34. She prolly like 32. Shaaade – You counting in dog years or something?

Good afternoon Sunkissed and LSLH. :hi:

Sunkissed404 says:

Hey Auntie!!! Thank you for the Afternoon Post!! :biggrin:

iscream says:

She looks cute and laid back. Glad she is proud to show her imperfections. That’s a woman who is comfy in her own skin. And I’ve seen some celeb moms dressed with their t it s hanging out exposing tats. So if that’s acceptable mommy attire surely Bey’s blue demim shorts isn’t too much.

LSLH says:

Hey Sandra! Beautiful day where I am! Hope you’re enjoying yours too. Thanks for posting today.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I like her outfit and purse. I was out one time and saw a lady who looked like she was in her mid twenties with cellulite that was way worse than Beyonce’s. She had on shorts with dents up and down her thighs, her legs looked awful.

Mamacita says:

In what world are those legs considered “flabby”??? :blink: I swear y’all stay reaching. :rolleyes:

She kooks fine.

Mamacita says:

*looks

You’re welcome Sunkissed404 and LSLH. :D

@ Ididntreallymeanit: Beyonce is in her mid-thirties; she should not be wearing booty shorts. :nono:

iscream says:

Inside a green room at a recent big event. Three women, one man, all celebrities. Several relatives of one of the women were also in the room, along with a child or two, a couple of personal assistants and a few venue staffers. There was going to be a big audience, and nerves should have been riding high.

But the three women were all remarkably calm. Two were sitting quietly chatting with each other. The third woman was  texting someone on her cell phone.However, the man was not as calm. He was pacing back and forth, barking instructions at the third woman.He became angry that she wasn’t giving him her full attention, and he grabbed the mobile device out of her hands. He discovered that she was texting another man. He started going through all of her texts. His voice started out low and he was swearing:

“You mother f*ing b*tch!” As he scrolled through the texts, his voice got louder and louder until he was screaming at her. “YOU MOTHER F*CKING BITCH!!! YOU MOTHER F*CKING BITCH!!!”The staffers looked nervously at each other, but no one else in the room seemed surprised by the outburst. No one moved to defend the third woman.Apparently, they didn’t need to, because she jumped up and got in his face and started yelling and swearing right back at the man! She tried to grab the phone back from him, but he pushed her away and continued going through the phone and screaming at her, pushing her away, berating her, and started calling her every derogatory name for a woman in the book.

While it was shocking to the staffers thatthat the two were going at each other so viciously, it was even more shocking to them that the two other women and the relatives and the personal assistants just sat there quietly the whole time, minding their own business through the screaming and the grabbing and the shoving! No one tried to shield the child/ren from what was going on, and no one tried to intervene in the fight. They have known the woman since she was single, and they have known her as part of a couple. The controlling behavior and the physical altercation and the swearing were all apparently just routine to them!So, the next time you see this couple acting all sweet and loving and trusting and supportive and high class with each other in front of the cameras, know that it’s apparently a whole different story behind the scenes…

iscream says:

That was a blind item from another site… Everyone said it was Jayonce…

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

I dnt see anything wrong with the shorts. She looks sexy. No one complains when Halle wears them. In fact people say she looks great “for a woman her age” Whatever. My Meemaw wears clothes suited for a younger woman :shrugs: She even wears pullups…And those are supposed to be for toddlers :/

Nycsweety says:

oh she doesn’t look bad at all. As far as I see her legs is no different than mine. Come on

Ni ni says:

I guess it depends on where you live but around 25, I made the decision that I needed to put away the short skirts, shorts and dress like a grown woman.Wheres the growth when youre still dressing like you did in your teens & early twenties? And surely that aint the royal couple in that blind item.

cocoa49 says:

You say flabby thighs because of Blu Ivy Birth? Wow mmmmm i thought she had someone else carry the baby…….just saying. lol Beyonce said if you don’t like what she wears showing off her “flabby” thighs, don’t look. lol

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, stop being nice! You know Beyonce is pushing 40….no shade intended. She looks tired! She needs to ask Sean to sign her permission slip for a break (I wouldn’t be mad if it were permanent either). She is (has been over exposed) like no other!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

She looks better natural than when the make up is piled up and starts cracking during performances. She looks absolutely normal and beautiful in those pictures; minus the Loreal box color.

Yes, I will bring that up until they set her free.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Jah Camel looks so aggressive in that second pic. His left hand is clenched in a fist and he grabbed Beyonce’s thick neck as opposed to just putting his arm around her shoulders or waist. I know he have no problems hitting women (remember when he shoved the reporter in the face?). When I looked at the second picture I was like woah! :shrug:

prima_donna2163 says:

If those legs are out of shape, what the hail are mine??? :shrug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

“Never compare yourself to others…or you will become vain or bitter…for always there will be lesser and greater people than yourselves.”

excerpt from Desiderata by Max Ehrman

Shereezy says:

iscream says:

But the three women were all remarkably calm. Two were sitting quietly chatting with each other. The third woman was texting someone on her cell phone.However, the man was not as calm. He was pacing back and forth, barking instructions at the third woman.He became angry that she wasn’t giving him her full attention, and he grabbed the mobile device out of her hands. He discovered that she was texting another man. He started going through all of her texts. His voice started out low and he was swearing:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m going to guess this was about Kim Kardashian…her family strikes me as the type to put up with anything for $$$$. Havent seen them out lately as a couple only her.

While Im not a Beyonce fan I dont think mama Tina would sit back and let Jay do Bey like that :nono:

Good Afternoon Roses

Shereezy says:

Plus Beyonce doesnt strike me as the person to be texting judging by how she talks :rofl: But I aint hating on her at all, she is paid!!

melinla says:

It was a cool 45 degrees in LA last night… but I guess that’s nothing to a girl who resides in NY =) I was cold… My motto – If you like it, I love it! And Imma a fan of them both.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Wow! :blink: I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. How aggressive of him to grab her around the neck like that. And look at her body language. :blink:

iscream says:

Kim is a good guess didn’t even think about them.

No comment on how Jay is holding her neck with his fist clenched. I can’t even make sense of that one. I need video pictures are just a snap shot in time.

Smonae80 says:

She looks fine to me, Sandy are u going to see Bey when comes to your city?? LOL

Yardgirl says:

She looks fine to me too :shrug: Her legs are not perfect, but not many are. #not-a-fan-not-a-foe :)

MSVALLDAY says:

The neck hold was the first thing I noticed. Looks like they have been arguing and he is holding her like I’m gonna clown your azz when we get back to the hotel.

flyqtnva says:

Damn why jay got her by the neck tho….I’m beginning to feel sorry for this girl…smh…Mayb she drunk and he guiding her…even still it looks bad

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Auntie,

You taught us well! We have been schooled on body language! :biggrin:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:biggrin:

iscream says:

It all makes sense.. her body language.. the way she seems to be shrinking from his touch. Now I’m wondering if Julius is guarding her to protect her from Jay Z? :blink:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Auntie,
      You taught us well! We have been schooled on body language!

I see! :D

MSVALLDAY says:

I wonder if she’s an abused wife? IT would make sense.

Nhere says:

:no: the half cold, half warm look.

:no: at first glance, it was aww he has his arm around her. Which surprised me because they never struck me as a loving couple.

:ghost: after being re-instructed to take a second look.

Blind item guess was Kim K or Rihanna. More so Kim because the family is always around and Kanye seems likes on of those real emotional dudes that complain ALL T Time.

datsmdubya2u says:

Im worried about Bey…I think the media is setting her up for a hard fall a la MJ, Tiger, Michael Vick, Whitney and countless others….

She’s overexposed and the Hype is out of proportion to her talent. No way am I saying she’s not talented but other people are just as talented and have in no way received this much exposure.

The media is pretending to worship her so the can tear her down and make billions “exposing” and “investigating” her if they find anything they can use. They making billions now off her and her fans. In order to keep the cash flow/ratings the media will manufacture something if they have to. I can hear it now “Worshiped by millions, Beyonce Knowles had a deep dark secret….” Blah Blah Blah

Be careful Bey..Love you or hate you I realize you are still a Black person in America..they will try you.

3halos says:

Sandra, (for my information) what kind of cellulite treatments work? I’m seriously asking not being sarcastic. Thanks.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED IN THAT SAME POSITION….HIS HAND/ARM AROUND HER NECK….

Y’all need to keep your day jobs, Body Language experts you are not!

As far as her outfit, she looks good pointblankperiod!

People really do believe everything they read and see on a blog

imthaboss says:

My moma use to hold on to me the same way when I was little so I could keep up with her while we walked. Maybe she was drunk!

pnutbuttanjelli says:

Y’all need to keep your day jobs, Body Language experts you are not!

As far as her outfit, she looks good pointblankperiod!

People really do believe everything they read and see on a blog

by therapist1911

U sound like u may be part of Beys camp… or maybe Beyonce herself… hmmmmmm

SummerBaby says:

I actually like this outfit that she is wearing. I would most def wear it but probably slightly longer shorts for myself.

ShazzJ says:

Sandra posting on a weekend!!:) anyhooo why is jay’s hand around her neck like he got her on a strong arm leash…AIGHT ANNA MAE don’t you F-Up!!! HAHAHA he don’t wanna loose that moeny bag.

Pnutbutt…

Oh ok…

But don’t waste anymore brain cells pondering the thought. I’m just a regular poster responding to the illogical response…..like urs

pnutbuttanjelli says:

Pnutbutt…

Oh ok…

by therapist1911

U sound angry… Lol #itsnotthatserious now go on somewhere. I’m done.

Candi Apple says:

therapist1911 says:

Pnutbutt…

Oh ok…

______________________________________________

Candi Apple says:

She looks like she is holding that heavy bag with her breast pump equipment and leaning forward so Jay don’t snatch her lace front off her head :rofl:

Honestly though

Candi Apple says:

Goodness knows all she needs now after that hulk picture is for her lace front to come off in public :shurg:

not sure what i have to be mad about….

oh wait yeah Monday mornings suck. But mad about your comment to me…never. It would insane for me to be mad that your way of thinking is so simple that you will take a moment out your sunday to suggest i’m working for Bey or her PR team.

Obviously….it was serious enough

Lady_L says:

iscream says:

pnutbuttanjelli says:

Obviously….it was serious enough

by therapist191

So I was right, you ARE mad about something…Lol happy Monday to u boo hope this ones better for u ;)…Lol #comical