Beyonce’s publicist begs blog to remove unflattering pictures of her

Beyonce Knowles Super Bowl Halftime

One thing that we know about narcissists is that they are very protective of their public image.

Narcissists such as Beyonce spend a great deal of time in mirrors cultivating and perfecting the image that you see. So when a blog comes along and posts unflattering images of Beyonce, they must be dealt with accordingly.

Beyonce Knowles Super Bowl Halftime

That’s what happened to Buzzfeed, a huge blog with millions of readers, that compiled 33 photos and gifs in a post titled “The 33 Fiercest Moments From Beyonce’s Halftime Show.”

Beyonce Knowles Super Bowl Halftime

Within minutes of that blog post going live, Beyonce’s beleaguered publicist fired off an email to Buzzfeed asking them to kindly remove the “unflattering” photos from their web space. As soon as Buzzfeed read the email, they did exactly what I would have done; they posted it!

Obviously Buzzfeed is not one of those blogs (like Necole whatever-her-name-is) that are bribed with scoops and perks to write only flattering articles about Beyonce.

Beyonce Knowles Super Bowl Halftime

All of the photos weren’t unflattering. But it only takes one unflattering photo to get the attention of a narcissist.

I imagine it came as a shock to Beyonce’s system to see such hideous images of herself forever frozen in time. If I know narcissists, she may have even cried her eyes out at the thought of others see her for who she really is.

Yes, Beyonce, you’re getting old and, unlike your mirrors, the unforgiving camera never lies.

Beyonce Knowles Super Bowl Halftime

Beyonce Knowles Super Bowl Halftime

• What Beyonce Really Sang at Obama’s Inauguration
  • Beyonce says “making love” to Jay Z calmed her nerves before Super Bowl show
  • Did Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Extravaganza Cause Power Outage? (Video)
  • Compare Beyonce’s Lip Syncing and A Capella National Anthem Versions
  • Thanks to Twitter user @Sab_1908 for the tip!

358 Responses to “Beyonce’s publicist begs blog to remove unflattering pictures of her”

Ty says:

________
      Necole :think: The used condom with multiple bags of yaki, stick to the script Auntie :rofl:

buddapecan says:

Bwahahahahhaaaaa

BWAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA

:dead:

Her publicists needs to chilllllll. I just *right clicked, save* a ton of those. :lol:

real question tho…this child has had at least 3 nose jobs…her nose is COMPLETELY pin thin now… is she done yet???

And THIS the pic you choose Sandra??

:lol: OMG I have the worse headache! I wonder if she makes those faces in bed w/JZ :rofl: this is the funniest ish I’ve read in sooooo long!!

cheekbone_goddess says:

I hate when people tag me in unflattering pics on FB… couldn’t imagine millions seeing them LOL. Awwww po tink tink..

prima_donna2163 says:

That ain’t Beyonce, that’s Sasha Fierce! That’s what she does

Flawless says:

I can’t believe this :rofl:

msmello30 says:

:coffee: well they are her images of her being Sasha fierce!!!

the first pic tho :ghost:

Dancerbabe says:

I’ll beg you to remove them Aunty she don’t look to good. Starting to look old & not in a good way

Pic 4 is the funniest!!

. .
      My son filed for the First time this ear and was rejected because someone filed a Fradulant one last year :crying1:
      This FCUKED UP!

Bad Influence says:

:crying: that first fuggin pic tho :hahaha:

iAmChan says:

Dang B….looking like one of them random fish from Spongebob by the face….but I digress.

@ Caramel You are NOT off the hook. The longer it takes for you to answer me, the longer our issues are gonna draw out.

if anything Bey should be happy these pics are out…she may have MORE folks being able to RELATE to her! :lol:

She look JUST like her old battle axe mother in that 4th pic.

NaijaGal says:

she was getting it :danban: you ain’t feeling it unless you’re making a stank face

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: and :dead: at Necole whatever her name is….

GellySammich says:

Lawddd I hope folks be mindful of their gravis today .. :eek:

newmom87 says:

So she stole Tina Turners outfit and Ciara’s stank face smh

This FCUKED UP!
      =======================
      tax refund hustle…my co-worker, her mom and brother went through the same chit…she just got her refund not too long ago

first pic looks like she’s choking on something and raising her hands up to free her lungs!

Ty says:

Bad Influence says:

that first fuggin pic tho
      _________
      :rofl: :rofl:

@man she look just like her mama in EVERY pic. :eek:

Bad Influence says:

its because shes not as drop dead beautiful as her stans and her machine want folks 2 believe….she has staged beauty…so sad :huh:

and that neck is soooooo damn thick….so unchokable…so mannish. Can she get a neck job to thin out her neck like she did her nose? :coffee:

robin says:

This photos just made me :rofl: Thanks, as a bey fan, I think these photos just make her look real.

Gigi26 says:

:dead: at the first pic…Bey saying “TOUCHDOWN”

~ ~ ~
      DiD they have to go thru alot of Stuff.Im Pissed!

Oh no! @LuVie! Thats sooo fukked up! Hppefully it’ll get straight sooner since they tryna to go total electronic? What did they advise? :(

she looks like a perched gargoyle in that 1st pic :rofl:

Prolly aint gonna do good in this thread today.. :eek: :lol:

Diva says:

They was all up in her vagina!!!!! damn…that first pic she looking like she smell some funk some where. :rofl:

Really tho :lol: :no:

newmom87 says:

On another site they had pics of her aereolas and her cooter falling out when she was p-popping so yeah it’s alot of ‘unflattering’ pics from that performance.

NaijaGal says:

@LUV N – it’s more time consuming than anything…gotta prove he’s who he is

Ty says:

:crying: Hissy but a unchokable neck :dead:

Miany says:

She doesn’t really look old to me. Just looks like a person who’s singin, breathing and dancing fast… :wtf: does her PR team expect the pics from the performance to look like photoshopped magazine pics?

Gigi26 says:

Nah she look like an angry Mime in that first joint :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Her tit in the last pic looks a lil off. In any event Im sure none of us cares so the big deal is nothing. If she had pretty pics while dancing then she wasnt gettin it

Im on the Phone with the IRS Now.Its got everything Screwed up.IM BEING AUDITED BEcause i filed him last year,and someone got a refund for him last yr.
      :no:

iAmChan says:

Bey fans have already come forward to defend her with the “She’s just like us lines” lmao. I have no problem with that tho. It is HER that tries to make everyone else think that she is above and beyond everyone else.

In other words, I’d still smash.

Ty says:

Hissy but a unchokable neck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess you would just have to stab and unchokable neck, huh? :lol:

Can she get a neck job to thin out her neck like she did her nose?
      *****
      nope b/c if that was possible, Im sure Kimora would have gotten one a long time ago :tea:

Bey looks like a woman in her early 30′s…still hawt, still beautiful, still in good shape…she working HARD in them pics tho…that should tell you she put all her feelin’ in the performance! :yes: like @Niaja said, gotta have some stank and awkward faces going on!

you ain’t feeling it unless you’re making a stank face

________________________

TMI.. I was on top once and was advised that I had a “mean stank face” and that I was “moving like bernie”.. have you seen that dance? :eek: I was not amused.. :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

Get over it Bey. It aint that serious guhl :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, oh i have never really found her to be beautiful. I give her cute at best…i was always more Kelly and LeToya as far looks…Bey wears too much weave, too much make up and even at times with that, shes just a cute chick….nothing out of this world..

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SHE LOOKS GOOD, NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE IS :coffee:

Miany says:

@Luvn….Does he have to go into the office or are they letting him do it over the phone? If he has to go into the office he may have to wait hours in line.

Gigi26 says:

she looks like a perched gargoyle in that 1st pic

I HATE YOU BUT LOVE YOU :ghost:

NaijaGal says:
      it’s more time consuming than anything…gotta prove he’s who he is
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      For Shame!So we have to go thru hell and HIGH water,and the culprits get off Scott free w/money they obtained fraudulently

Caramel Cutie says:

Can she get a neck job to thin out her neck like she did her nose?
      *****
      nope b/c if that was possible, Im sure Kimora would have gotten one a long time ago :coffee:

Shyt her, Jackie Christie, Trina, I could go on… :lol:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA girl Dallas was EVERYTHING. My mouth was opened when she shot him but his ass deserved it. I miss JR more now :wail: it shows that he wasnt all up to par with the way he walk. This episode all his scenes except one was him sitting down. Damn I cant wait till next week.

Bad Influence says:

TMI.. I was on top once and was advised that I had a “mean stank face” and that I was “moving like bernie”.. have you seen that dance? I was not amused..

OMG I know exactly what dance u talking bout :dead: u was getting it huh? :rofl: :rofl: now i wanna watch the movie just 4 that part lmaoooo

Miany says: Does he have to go into the office or are they letting him do it over the phone? If he has to go into the office he may have to wait hours in line.
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Im on the Phone with them now . . .

________

Yvette needs to go the way of Mathew. I dont think it came from Bey. She releases her dirty feet on tumblr…nappy hair on instagram. I doubt she would care about these to warrant a blog removal.

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel Cutie

Strike 2 ma’am, shall we continue?

*stands in the middle of the post like Bey in pic 1*

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Beyonce is having a helluva 2013. She cannot catch a break. As much as I loathe her overexposure, I am actually beginning to feel for her. I guess it is true that the media builds you up then tears you down. When only Black America was being exposed to her shenanigans and White America was being fed her contrived perfection, then she was a media darling. Now she is catching pure-d-hell and it is a bit too much! It is time for us to stop singing their National Anthem and start singing our own. I loved how the Stupor Bowl was a celebration of Black female talent (Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce Knowles-Carter,
      kelly Knowles. and Michelle What-her-face)…it was beautiful!

I sincerely wish for the media to back off of Beyonce…seriously!

#THAT’S IT…I AM NOT GOING TO READ THE DAILY INSPIRATION ANYMORE! :confused:

kelly Knowles. and Michelle What-her-face

:dead:

Unapologetic says:

:dead: Y’all really dont see it for Blur Ivy momma huh? :hahaha:

laterthannever says:

At least on FB you can set your privacy settings to approve pics before they go live with the tag.

I think she looks like she’s putting in work!

MissHarlem says:

I actually wouldnt mind a post on her saying gone with the wind fabulous then this no on cares post on her dancing. That Bey I dont mind

:ghost:

you ain’t feeling it unless you’re making a stank face

________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: you was fuggin while Bernie leaning… :dead:

i dont see an issue with the pics,Looks Like she was performing :shrug:

@barker Oh babes I know your qualms with just another round the way chick (imo she is what we all are..on a public scale.. :shrug: ) I was smh @ you saying thats what the hive wants folks to believe.

Beauty is beauty…to all of us in some way. That debate is never done! Its possible to become more beautiful thru your actions and conversely i can see how her actions make you think she is less beautiful.

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey y’all. :waves:
      LMMFAO @ Bad, talm’bout a perched gargoyle.

These types of faces come with the territory. The bish was twerkin’ that night. She was in repetitious twerk mode, but twerking nonetheless. :rofl:

OAN – I saw some really dumb font in the last post, and I usually don’t critique font.
      Simple minded selfish mofo’s I tell you. Smdh.

Chan, bae, I really dnt want to talk about b/c it was really bad time in my life. Condensed version, fairly new homeowner and I live alone and was shook that someone took my personal property. Natural instinct is to call the po-po right? riiiggghhht! That’s all.

OTB come on now :rolleyes: Beyonce would think like that :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

@LUV N – the IRS will get their money trust but the scoundrels won’t get away…you’ll prove up your case, it’ll get corrected, he’ll file…they go after the person that absconded with their money

MissHarlem says:

DIVA girl Dallas was EVERYTHING. My mouth was opened when she shot him but his ass deserved it. I miss JR more now it shows that he wasnt all up to par with the way he walk. This episode all his scenes except one was him sitting down. Damn I cant wait till next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl it was EVERYTHING.. I was glad Ann shot that no good bastid….can’t wait till text week. Bobby gone take the fall for her though…

#THAT’S IT…I AM NOT GOING TO READ THE DAILY INSPIRATION ANYMORE!
      ______________________________

Was yours say something nice/pray for enemies? Real talk, mine was. We might read the same one.

Hell it’s what she did :shrugs: what’s this issue. She didn’t have an issue slanging puzay juice on my Flat screen. :tea:

Caramel Cutie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Kenya dat ADT sign belongs to ADT…it was not yo property… :rofl:

I want Mariah’s folks to call all the blogs where she appeared in that gatdayum half shirt and the peasant skirt last week then.

No bueno :no:

NaijaGal says:
      ^^^^ to add to this…dunno if it makes you feel better Luvn but, a few weeks ago I read about a lady getting like 300 + years for tax fraud.

Unapologetic says:

Sandra I see Beyonce gave u a shout out. Go Boo :thumbsup: #winnings

DeevaC says:

Maybe she should learn how to dance “pretty” then.

Simple minded selfish mofo’s I tell you. Smdh.

Expound? :popcorn:

that someone
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The teenaged boy from Wal-Mart that she… “befriended” and gave her number too is the main suspect.

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie :hahaha:

So I got bored and took a stroll of to Keyshia Miesha twitter page… She told NB “the B— Michelle said something foul about me one time I was singing. I say what I want. No likey. Run up? ……. :coffee: there is so much wrong with this tweet

Dymond says:

**snaps** werq bish! :lol:

hey y’all :waves:

Hey OTBizzle what them Gators ranked today? WoooooooooPig!!! :pigsfly:

Bad Influence says:

Jackson, u smart ass fancy bish. i just adore you :love:

*booty pinch*

LOL @ Jackie Christie, Donna. But sooooo true :no:

kahmmillion says:

:dead: :lol: And just like her tacky mama, she’s not aging well either.

OTB come on now Beyonce would think like that

Im lost.. Which one Jenie? :thinking:

Dymond :shotsfired: :rofl: <—me wrestling you in pig mud

NaijaGal says:

I actually wouldnt mind a post on her saying gone with the wind fabulous
      =========================
      KELLY: you know these some chick on RHOWATL who says she looks like you

BEY: :blink:

KELLY: girl yes…said folks mistake her for you all the time

BEY: :huh:

KELLY: chile she say she gone with the wind fabulous :happy:

BEY: :lol: in her bass voice bishes be tripping

I really dnt want to talk about b/c it was really bad time in my life

MissHarlem says:

DIVA that or JR take the fall bc he only shot 6 episodes before he died. I just cant wait to see the outcome. I wanted him fo dead when he was like is it gonna bring back her birthdays or bring the memory of snuggling up with her and reading at night. I took that from you. THat insecure bastard :mad:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

#THAT’S IT…I AM NOT GOING TO READ THE DAILY INSPIRATION ANYMORE!
      ______________________________

_____________________________

It was about me decreasing and allowing the Lord to increase and learning to take GOD’s perspective on issues. It really made me pause and think.

iAmChan says:

@ Who Dat says:

that someone
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ————————–

Wayment……….

No bueno

yes! that ET body wasnt hitting for nothing :no:

OTB come on now Beyonce would think like that
      Im lost.. Which one Jenie?

OTB :hahaha: #64 , :lol: nevermind :hug:

She didn’t have an issue slanging puzay juice on my Flat screen.

So you got smell-a-vision? You should patent that :lol: Heat and new orleans must. Wow. :lol:

kahmmillion says:

Bad Influence says:

You ain’t never lied. I thought she had a tree stump on her shoulders and what’s really going on with her legs?

The makeup artists deserve awards.

On topic question. I am tardy to this party and I am sneaking…what is that… ”flap” of thigh meat on Bey leg in pic two? Is it a musckle? Is it in MOTION? :blink:

in her bass voice bishes be tripping

ummm Kahmmillion, that gravi is unacceptable :nono:

iAmChan says:

@ Who Dat says:

that someone
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ————————–

Wayment……….
      *************

U know that girl dnt like me.. ion know what she talm bout :tea:

JustB says:

Good Afternoon lovlies! :waves:

Miany says:

“the B— Michelle said something foul about me one time I was singing. I say what I want. No likey. Run up? …<~~~~Keyshia's hood mentality gon have her with a hood bank account….I can't judge her, reads like some 19 y.o. Miany mess. So hurt about what she's been through she can't get outta her own way. I just hope she grows passed this.

Afiya says:

:rofl: Sandra the PR folks got you on WATCH!!!

Sandra I see Beyonce gave u a shout out. Go Boo #winnings

______
      Where?

Beyonce still look pretty :yes: not in these pics though :tea: she looks possessed <<<<– insider :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA :dead: bc in my mind thats exactly what happened. They way she mocked her had me dead. I was like this is the Bey I like but unfortunately it only last 5 mins a year and that was 1 min so we only have 4 mo mins left for 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl I know…..I hated him day one when he told her to open her blouse……….that bastid got his…now she need to go after his mammy!!!

tree stump :crying:

goat76 says:

It’s a musckle.

nevermind :hug:

:hug: She did tho.. but you aint a fan so you wouldnt have seen those. :grin:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

I clicked through them. None of them seem unflattering to me :shrugs: Anyone can look ugly if you pause the dvr at a certain point, if theyre shoving food down their throats etc…Shes beautiful. Her legs are to die for. Not stick-like. Thick, not fat, smooth no cottage cheese…I wish I had her body. I may halfta dust off my thigh master :yes:

Ima need for the FOB to have a seat please I’m just saying :tea: see this is why her ish stayed on the shelf :nono: smelling herself way too much

:wave: Goat :woohoo:

Dymond says:

:2dance: pig mud looks good on you!! :hahaha:

I’m out shoutout to all I love :kiss: :bye:

nevermind
      She did tho.. but you aint a fan so you wouldnt have seen those.

Gull you know Bey everywhere :rofl: even when I poop I think I see an imprint of her in my terd! :lol: just too much OTB and you know it

goat76 says:

What’s up @Diva

:thinking: What do you read? Our Daily Bread? The Daily Inspiration?

Diva says:

:rofl: @Dara and that whole long azz name

*****************

giiirrrllll i thought I read it wrong and the NB girl said that to KC?? Oh ok.. KC needs to chill the heck out. I still like her she just a gutta chick..

Bye Thirstbucket :coffee:

goat76 says:

What’s up @Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just chilling on these sprites job until 3 pm. :rofl:

Pic #1 should be in the Dictionary under Watery Diarrhea, and pic #4 should be in the dictionary under Constipated.

MissHarlem says:

DIVA girl if its one thing we know about the Ewings is that you dont cross them they only liked to be crossed by one another so she gonna get hers :yes:

@Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La I LOVE your nic! :heart:

Beyonce is definitely the Quinn of Pop music :yes: She is so fetch :love:

GellySammich says:

I loved Daria

Bad Influence says:

“Gull you know Bey everywhere even when I poop I think I see an imprint of her in my terd! just too much OTB and you know it”

hey Goat :waves:

kahmmillion says:

Just wow :ghost:

Unapologetic says:

Sandra I see Beyonce gave u a shout out. Go Boo

Me? Where? :blink:

Chan, you wanna go eat bang bang shrimps tonite?

:dead: I used to :heart: that show Daria…she was the most sarcastic passive aggressive cartoon in the history of cartoons! :lol:

:hahaha: :crying: lawd I just hollered

:rofl: Unh-uh @Jenie!! One of my coworkers (ok, he fresh off the plane Asian) asked me to show him “more hot Beyonce” after the superbowl so I think it might be the food you eating and the blogs you reading :hahaha:

GellySammich says:

I loved Daria
      ****
      me too. and her dumb @ss sister Quinn :lol:

Wayment……….

———————————————–
      He is somebody’s son. Somebody’s nephew. I have a nephew who just turned 26 on Sat. and if some homeowning woman who has “lived”…woulda tried to get in his boxers when he was a young horny impressionable TEEN LAD…BAY-BEEEEE :no:

And then bragged about it on a blog :sad:

Beyonce is definitely the Quinn of Pop music She is so fetch

__________________________

:love: Somebody give this font a welcome packet?

Bye Thirstbucket

:rofl: LMAO :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

You see how I was good so if your ho come in and you say something you gonna be left fo dead. Just a :warning:

Unapologetic says:

OTB On one of her interviews they said her performance was fire in which she quoted Sandra. Im shocked u haven’t seen it. U slipping Boo :coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause: they always come out on top!!!

____________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

JustB says:

:dead: at Bey being unchokeable. Bey was giving face in those photos!

Memba Quinn said Daria was her cousin :hahaha:

I loved Daria
      ===============
      me too :love: until she got with her bestie’s man, ole trife bitch…I always wanted her push Quinn off a ledge and tell her momma to kiss her ass Whitney style :lol:

Beyonce is definitely the Quinn of Pop music She is so fetch
      ^^^ Lol….That show was cute. I think they play the re-runs on LOGO

Bye Thirstbucket

:ghost:

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel Cutie

What time?

Well dang, just when I thought B had paid you off…..

Dang, Yall is going in on Bey. Makes me feel sorry for her. We all have imprefections and no one is perfect. (but I’m close :lol: ) Just playing :blink:

Donna del Gatto says:

I used to that show Daria…she was the most sarcastic passive aggressive cartoon in the history of cartoons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: ya’ll mustve forgot I grew up on the Flinstones, Scoobydoo, & Tom & Jerry…who the hell is a Dara? :hahaha:

Dubbbbb I am doing my best to not engage yew :rofl: :rofl: but you know my stance on women and chirrenssssss. :rofl:

Sandra let’s the best of them have it! I live!!! :dead: :tea:

It’s a musckle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think I might want one…like hers…IDK yet…

Gigi26 says:

Beyonce is definitely the Quinn of Pop music She is so fetch

LMAO :rofl:

GellySammich says:

:love: Somebody give this font a welcome packet?
      :mad: I no longer like Daria. I’m going to stuff my face with a turkey burger and drink my tears. *walks away slowly*

FuturedocDonte says:

Unapologetic says:

Sandra I see Beyonce gave u a shout out. Go Boo

Me? Where? :blink:
      —–
      :pc: auntie searching for her beyonce shout out :hahaha:

Wait..is Keyshai Cole for real..she still tweeting that hate? :eek:

Y’all remember that episode when one of Quinn’s waif like friends told a scary story that she wasn’t “perfect” because her eyelids were fat, and when she went and lost the extra weight for her to be “perfect” her bones started rattling?! :rofl:

Donna del Gatto says:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diva I grew up with them too but I still love Daria myself :yes:

goat76 says:

Hey Jenie! *my Forrest Gump voice*

But when I refresh my screen though :casket: :hahaha:

Memba Quinn said Daria was her cousin
      *******
      memba that dumb @ss football player that was Quinn’s bf!! LOL and Jane’s bro that used to talk reeallll slllooowwww :lol:

MissHarlem says:

That tweet that KC sent was the night of the superbowl. People still talking bout it not I bc I could care less. Michelle did ruin it for me but thats just me :coffee:

I think her IP address should be turnt over to the authorities @OTB…

You going to jail NAH :no:

Wait..is Keyshai Cole for real..she still tweeting that hate?
      ********************

You know that chile got unresolved issues. If folk still coming for her neck she gone stay in the thick of it.

Wait..is Keyshai Cole for real..she still tweeting that hate?

That was ridiculous :no:

Dont play @Sammich. I’m doing good letting you keep that gravi up. :eek: Trust I see whats goings on here. *rolls eyes at the board*

I was just welcoming them fonts. Imma be right back. You dont get me back like that. :eek: *come mere*

goat76 says:

It’s a musckle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think I might want one…like hers…IDK yet…
      ————————–
      I want one too, but that’s gonna cost me a lot of hours in the gym.

Diva I grew up with them too but I still love Daria myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION even know who she ill? :cry:

Milky says:

:rofl: dat first pic look like she is giving birth!!

FuturedocDonte says:

Wait..is Keyshai Cole for real..she still tweeting that hate?
      —-
      I went to go see if it had been deleted because auntie quickly told everybody that her page was hacked because her camp asked her to do so (I ain’t mad at u auntie… Make that money :yes: ). That tweet was from Sunday or monday

NaijaGal says:

@DIVA – she was a cartoon character on the self titled Daria on MTV…she was kind of like a emo teenager…her sister was the perky cheerleader type while Daria came across as detached and unemotional…google her

F what ya heard. I aint LIVED bae and I aint brag on nan’body. I simply shared an experience of an encounter with a young man that I met a Walmart..

any who, who long will it take you to get HERE? what is in between here and there? :waiting:

Nicola says:

My friend has sworn-up-and-down for years that Beyonce’s breasts were real (normally she’s quite bright). This confirms she has breast implants.

Does anyone know what’s going on with her nose? It’s different. . . again.

Wait! I just scrolled back up and looked at that last picture! Sandra is a mess, I can’t! lmao! :rofl:

goat76 says:

Diva I grew up with them too but I still love Daria myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION even know who she ill? :cry:
      ——————–
      You don’t suppose to know her, unless you liked MTV from 97-to early 2000′s

__________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: I recommend Awkward on MTV now.

Unapologetic says:

Harlem errbody felt the same but for some reason when KC said something some people had a clutch pearl moment. :rolleyes: I seen a gif of them doing the single ladies choreo and they put a walker in front of Michelle because she was so stiff :hahaha:

GellySammich says:

:woohoo: <— me running to you
      No but really this time. I'm going to get lunch. :kiss:

KayCeiSoul says:

They are already selling the hayle out of The Mrs. Carter Show tickets here for a show waaaaaay in the future.

PAHairston says:

Hello all. B performed, she delivered but to me, this ole foggy, it was a Vegas show. They should have topped it off with some built male dancers in booty shorts showing all they stuff, popping it, just popping it like its hot, literally letting it alllll hang out! Now, that would have been a show! I’m tired of women being exploited, especially black ones. Here we have our young girls wanting to show cleavage at 11, makeup at 12, jeans tighter than ****’s hatband amd only 6 yrs old, SMH, SMFH No matter what, society needs boundaries and rules. Peace.

I generally like Keyshia. Definitely a fit for her lane! But dang she gotta work on that clapback nature of hers!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

What do you read? Our Daily Bread? The Daily Inspiration?

___________________________

I like to read the Spirit of Prophecy and Andrew Womack ministries. He is talking about humility this week.

(((leave me allooonnnnneeeeee)) ion bawtha nobody!!!! Why must you taunt meeeeeeee????????!!!!!!!!!

@Nicola

Well it’s visually obvious that she had rhinoplasty over the hears…but I promise on Sunday night her nose looked freshly done AGAIN! :lol: I was like ummm, no more honey bun!!!

@ Talkingwithtami: Did Beyonce really give me a shout out? I know you won’t lie to me. :coffee:

It’s a musckle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think I might want one…like hers…IDK yet…
      ————————–
      I want one too, but that’s gonna cost me a lot of hours in the gym.

___________________________

:cosign:

MissHarlem says:

CD bwhawhahwhwhahwh that would of KILT me to seen that pic. Lawd it was like one of these dont belong when she was on stage and when that mic went off I was like good looking NFL. People mad bc she said what we was thinking. Shes hood thats her lane so whats the big surprise. I dont get it. Like gettin mad a cat for hearing meow…bitch thats what cats do smh

Nicola says:

Does anyone know what’s going on with her nose? It’s different. . . again.
      ******
      yyeeeeeaaapp. THis is her 2 or 3 nose job now.. :tea:

Does anyone know what’s going on with her nose? It’s different. . . again.

Which pics you using? #discuss Her nose IDK.

Bad Influence says:

and that neck is soooooo damn thick….so unchokable…so mannish.

I’ve been telling people that for years… not about her neck, but about her staged beauty. :coffee:

prima_donna2163 says:

But when she is onstage she said herself she is not Beyonce, she is Sasha Fierce…so why should she be worried about pics of her alter ego…can’t say it’s her being someone else :coffee:

MsOnederful says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

kelly Knowles. and Michelle What-her-face)…it was beautiful!
      I sincerely wish for the media to back off of Beyonce…seriously!
      #THAT’S IT…I AM NOT GOING TO READ THE DAILY INSPIRATION ANYMORE!

IM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT DO NOT DELETE ME..JUST MIGHT BE BEYONCE. AUNTIE YOU KNOW SHE READS THE BLOG…JUST LIKE RHI RHI AND DEM. IF YALL CAN RECALL RIH USED TO LIVE FOR AUNTIE UNTIL THEY HAD A FALLING OUT OVER SOMETHING OR ANOTHER…

The Mrs. Carter Show

Im in the Beyhive (early ticket sales) and I couldnt buy because the site crashed. :(

But I do have my tickets to see Maya Angelou and Kendrick Lamar (separate events of course :lol: )

How the belly?

You can bet that Beyonce will make sure they confiscate all your camera phones at her upcoming Mrs. Carter tour :rofl:

iAmChan says:

I’m about to go to the gym and hit these weights for a bit.

@ Caramel We will finish this up a lil later.

Thanks.

I saw on Twitter that someone broke Beyonce’s website…. :ghost:

so someone said that Keri Hilson is trying to take the heat off her by blaming Michelle Williams for tripping over the chord that broke Beyonce’s blog… :dead:

*raised brows* You not a terribly good judge of font huh @MsOnederful? :eek: :lol:

Unapologetic says:

@Harlem guhl I was screaming!! Bey and Kelly was werking it and here come grandma Moses dragging up the rear :lol:

Superdome officials broke that chile site?

@Sandra

Can you do a post on how even more fukked up (didn’t know that was possible) Lil Kim is looking???

Unapologetic says:

They said Michelle tripped over a cord at the superbowl and knocked the power out :dead:

sooo you leaving me?

@Donna that ish is toooooooo scary. It makes me feel sad as all HAIL. Kim Jones face is some BULLSHAT.

LadieLeo says:

@OTB, who’s your e-boo? I try to keep up with the relationships and break ups and such but I stay confused (i drink a lot). I know Chan and Caramel are headed toward e-divorce but nevertheless who’s your e-boo?

MsOnederful says:

*******************

Well Sistah Sandra got mad when Riheesha went back to CB The Buckwild and came for Rih’s neck on Twitter. Rih snapped back. Sandy been mad at her every since even when she has softened up on CB The Buckwild considerably.

*raised brows* You not a terribly good judge of font huh @MsOnederful?
      **********
      not at all. she wasnt here when she read you last week LOL.. *dont hit me* errybody know U’s da numba one stan :)

Unapologetic says:

They say the site crashed because her tour tickets went on sale this morning

Bey bought her own damn generators she was ready for Michelle’s ass. Superdome shouldve consulted Bey;s ppl. :lol:

@KDub

Folks on Twitter are tweeting hilarious reaction face photos of how folks was looking at her! #tragic

What is wrongggggg with Kim? :wail: My spirit actually dropped (a physical feeling..no lie) when I saw her pics on GMA this morn. I am sad!

goat76 says:

Diva I grew up with them too but I still love Daria myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION even know who she ill?
      ——————–
      You don’t suppose to know her, unless you liked MTV from 97-to early 2000?s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: that explains it then….

MissHarlem says:

UN girl that performance is comedy the second go round

DONNA WendyW addressed that yesterday and did a side by side shot of the old and new lil kim. Just sad all the way around. I need that child to love herself a lil more

But I do have my tickets to see Maya Angelou and Kendrick Lamar (separate events of course)

*************************

I would kill to see Kendrick in concert. Gotta add him to my Ticketmaster favorites. I was actually wondering if that was Miss Maya on the track on his CD doing the Come to Jesus ceremony. I ain’t been able to find the CD case since I bought the dang thing to check.

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

The honorable Reverend Run & Dr. Tyrese Gibbson have inspired me in the previous post. I too would like to dish out relationship advice :think: Not a book though. Maybe a weekly column? Helpful hints and tips :think:

When youre finished sucking **** dont forget to turn and spit. Those lil swimmers are hail on the enamel. Stuff like that. Theres got to be a market out their. The soccer Moms need me :yes:

@Leo :hahaha: These all my bews and bewbs but nobody betta not bite my gelly sammich, and or touch any spots on my VDot.. :nono:

LadieLeo says:

***********
      watch it :tea:

@Harlem

Damn…I’m late…I just saw them and yeah :kona:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thumbsup: I guess I was on the late boat…I need to see if they have her on netflix….so I can see what ya’ll talmbout..

I was loving my login that day when SR sent me for me saying this “wasnt the place for grudges”. I just had to :tape: myself.

I don’t understand how folks in her circah could ALLOW her to do that ish to her FACE? Like fuggin really? :wail:

You think I am going to carve my face up like a Hallerween pumpkin and NOBODY say not ish to me?

dancerbee93 says:

whats up!!! :yahoo: What chall tombout :coffee:

GellySammich says:

:huh: she ain’t looking for no more to add to the list

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey OTB! :waves:

I see I need to whis-puh a prayer that you run up on some tkts. :prayer:

The belly is fine -counting down.

It look like I got on somebody elses arms and shyt.

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

The honorable Reverend Run & Dr. Tyrese Gibbson have inspired me in the previous post. I too would like to dish out relationship advice Not a book though. Maybe a weekly column? Helpful hints and tips

**************

oh wow :lol:

Milky says:

:hi: dancerbabe

MissHarlem says:

DONNA you aint late but I wish lil kim was late to the plastic surgeons office 5656565 visits ago. When she turned asian it was a wrap.

KayCeiSoul says:

K-Dub, I thought the same thing. Where the fugg are Kim’s friends? Maybe she melted them all down and injected their azzes. :shrug:

goat76 says:

They should’ve imploded the Superdome after Katrina, wouldn’t have to worry about blackouts and sh1t.

Cocoabana says:

I blame BIG (God rest his soul) for how Kim looks today. Oh yeah, hiiiii

Milky says:

It look like I got on somebody elses arms and shyt.
      _______________________________________________
      it should go away after you have the baby!! :cheer: It’s almost Bambino time!!!!

fat girl six pack

LadieLeo says:

GellySammich says:
      she ain’t looking for no more to add to the list
      ************************************
      :oops: Point taken I just kinda figured since I mean 301 so close to my house only like 40-50 miles :rofl:

SunnyK says:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love them!!!!!!! OMG

___________________________________

Im getting lucky! The Black Student Union is hosting him for BHM at UF. And Maya too.

@Bird :thinking: Which song?

GellySammich says:

Maybe she melted them all down and injected their azzes. :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

COCOA :hi: nah I blame her mom for not instilling self esteem in her from a tot. I dont know why when woman have children especially girls they dont go over real true chit that carries you in life. *sigh* lol

Milky says:

i guess she goin to act like she dont see my font today… Hmpfff! i still lub u anyway!

LadieLeo says:

When she turned asian it was a wrap.

********************
      :ghost:

dancerbee93 says:

@millllkkkyyyyyyyy :cheers: where ya been my whole e-life!!! come have one with me :koolaid:

@goat

Yeah, that place is a place of EVIL…ever since George Washington Barbara Bush said those people were already underprivileged so it was all working out well for them! BITCH! :shank:

Cocoabana says:

I blame BIG (God rest his soul) for how Kim looks today. Oh yeah, hiiiii
      **********************

Indeed he did damage, but she had to be pretty messed up already to let the fat, ugly, married, womanizer treat her the way he did anyway.

Genia says:

prima_donna2163 says:
      That ain’t Beyonce, that’s Sasha Fierce! That’s what she does
      _______________________________________________________________
      Exactly what i was thinking…that is her illuminatie face…and you’re not so supposed to see Sasha all up close like that..

GellySammich says:

:no: I don’t care if yall was next door neighbors. Ain’t gonna happen.

dancerbee93 says:

:hugs:

OTB
      KDub
      My @diva :kiss:
      @missH :dance:

And I :hi: di dooo to everyone I missed

It look like I got on somebody elses arms and shyt.

:yes: every single time even the baby sent to God changed my skin. Luckily mine was a “glow”..but my sister got a “mask” :eek:

LadieLeo says:

**********************
      real talk….my friend had a friend who was gonna adopt a little girl. I said that broad don’t need nobody’s child…she running all over Florida chasing behind another women’s husband. (Literally moved to 3 different cities, leaving good paying jobs) Them folk would be a fool to give a child to that low self esteem having nut :no:

When she turned asian it was a wrap.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She mighta been goody as a Blasian. When her azz started to look PERMANENTLY surprised it was though. Stuck betwix surprise and a Scream mask :no: Forever fuggin FROZE…She look like DJ Kool just yelled “FREEZE” and that was it.

Why Jesus?

If the d*** dont fit, lube it! #Manology

KABYEYOU says:

“i walk innnnnnnnnnnnnn and i turn up” *dougies*

whats good people?!?!?!?!?!

________________________

I pray its because they didnt know themselves but each one teach one!

Folks be tryna mess up e-relationships and ish by tryna make me look crazy. IF you mess this up fo me, Im coming fo you!! :argue: This is the best e-boyfriend I done had in a long time and he aint going nowhere.. BOO BOO.. you mad?

*In the words of T.I.* :whistle:
      Spread yo rumours, kick all yo lil’ dumb ****
      Tell lies, laugh ’bout the time that I’m gon’ get
      If it make you feel better, picture me over and done with
      Punk bitch, come with all the gossip you can come with
      Small thang to a giant, I can overcome this….

DANCER :danban: hey boo

OTB awww I didnt know that :hug:

It look like I got on somebody elses arms and shyt.

I got so damn black greasy and ugly :no: not a good look, neck all black.

Cocoabana says:

Harlem and Bird, he treated that woman like pure sh*t. Not that he treated Faith and Charli any better but they had a certain “look” and he didn’t hide them the way he hid Kim. But yeah, her self-esteem clearly didn’t and still doesn’t exist. :(

I don’t care if yall was next door neighbors. Ain’t gonna happen.

Listen. :hahaha: Be nice baby.

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

every single time even the baby sent to God changed my skin

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Makes me uneasy when some of you share such intimate things. Theres a few sharks in the SR pool, be careful please :-)

@Bird Which song?
      ***********************

It’s track 10 or 11. It’s either the song talking about nigras being thirsty or the one right after it. They Miss Maya character (if it ain’t her they wanted a person who sounds like her) tells the nigras they thirsty. Thirsty for water. Holy water. Then they repeat after her as she recites the words that allows them to accept Jesus as their savior.

Why Jesus?

:no:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

I got so damn black greasy and ugly not a good look, neck all black.

:ashamed: :hahaha:

If the d*** dont fit, lube it! #Manology
      **************
      spit :tea:

LadieLeo says:

I don’t care if yall was next door neighbors. Ain’t gonna happen.

Listen. Be nice baby.

********************
      :kona:

Miany says:

@Daria…I like your sarcasm. I’d read your column. @Caramel…don’t come for LadieLeo, that’s my lil e-friend. You know good and doggone well don’t NOBODY need to help you lose a man.

MissHarlem says:

:yes: def about each one teach one. Proud product of that program in Harlem *snaps out of wonderful memories*

KDUB that scream mask though is a TRAGEDDDYYYYYYYY that pic of her recently looking all kinds of surprised. She the only person I know that can have several surprise faces at once. Its an enigma really

LadieLeo says:

KABYEYOU says:

“i walk innnnnnnnnnnnnn and i turn up” *dougies*

whats good people?!?!?!?!?!

***********************
      :waves:

Milky says:

:hi: kabyeyou :buttshake:

What’s a mask?

dancerbee93 says:

and doggone well don’t NOBODY need to help you lose a man
      —————-
      :dead:

KayCeiSoul says:

:hug: Milky! Hey Sugah!

Yep! My last Wednesday – Monday doing whatever I want. :yahoo:

I just want the bish who stole my arms (had to be between 3 & 6 a.m.) to bring them back.

Hey folks who spoke to me :wave:

spit

This works as well :biggrin: Depending on which door you enter through :ashamed:

GellySammich says:

:ashamed:

dancerbee93 says:

heyyy @man!! :woohoo:

Cocoabana says:
      ^^ Ironically enough…Kim’s original face is waaaay more pleasant than Charlie’s and Faith’s. Don’t matter Kim never loved KIm and we see where that got her.

LadieLeo says:

*************************************************************
      :cosign: plus I’m not even the one who told bout the ADT sign all I did was sit in my office and :rofl: but I never said a word.

Thanks Miany :love:

Sing about me @Bird :yes: I dont know who the woman is tho!

@KAB *hand signs* Sup :hi:

KAY :waves: we seen each other on FB :yahoo: lol. You almost there hun almost

*********************
      ok, I like Leo too but I was NOT referring to her. I’ll leave her alone tho. Shhhhhheeeeeee know who she is….

LadieLeo says:

****************************
      when she had that song talking about how she aborted or miscarried their baby I was :dead: folk just don’t know when to let stuff lone!

Cocoabana says:

very true, Miany

and i’m just :dead: right now off these comments

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

A piece of man is better than having no man at all. Unless his ‘piece’ aint up to par :-)

dancerbee93 says:

@otb miss thang I spoke to you :cry:

__________________________________

Oh honey I’m blessed and highly Favored. I’ll pray for ‘em. :) :wink:

**************
      wait? What? huh? Did you just shade me on the sly?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maybe she can put some white paint on her face and become a 5 ft mime. Wait do they smile? She just smiles now due to them cheek implants.

Go to clown school. Something. Ringling Brothers starts here in Raleigh tonight.

Milky says:

You know good and doggone well don’t NOBODY need to help you lose a man.
      ________________________________
      she shouldnt be sayin anything they way she tried to come in between me and my bew!!! Hmpff!!

GellySammich says:

hey dancer

Sing about me @Bird
      *************

Is it? That’s my song too. I freakin LOVE his CD. I keep meaning to follow him on Twitter (if he has one) so I can get to know him better. He seems complex. I love that in a rapper/writer/person.

Genia says:

Question – did any of y’all’s skin go through lightening/darkening phases during pregnancy? It look like I got on somebody elses arms and shyt.
      _________________________________________________________________
      :rofl: somebody elses arms? :rofl: yes…i got black and oily and my nice got wider.

Whatchu mean? Spit is a universal lube :oops:

OTB awww I didnt know that

:hug: I’m fine. Nothing more than I can bear.

Genia says:

*nose*

Genia says:

OTB! you are a fool :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Thanks OTB & Jenie!

I got the glow up until this last week.
      Suddenly the lights went out on my arms! :-(

You know good and doggone well don’t NOBODY need to help you lose a man.

:wail: :wail: :ghost:

Foxy Brown had low self esteem too. But she aint cut herself. She just pretended like she was a dark skinned Fillipino and then faked deaf and slapped the purity fawk outta folks….and spit on hotel staff over irons.

dancerbee93 says:

@gelly :waves:

@milky wait?? who?

__________________________________

Oh honey I’m blessed and highly Favored. I’ll pray for ‘em.
      *********************
      awwww I’m sorry pumpkin..

What’s a mask?

A mask of pregnancy. Some women get several shades darker or lighter.

JMO says:

Sup Harlem :yes: <— competitive head nod

Ty says:

Chris Brown and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, are hours away from facing the judge in his Rihanna probation case, and they have a lot of explaining to do … after the D.A. is strongly suggesting the community service he allegedly performed was a gigantic scam. So here are 10 questions JudgeBrandlin might want to ask Mr. Geragos:

1. Why did you tell the probation dept. the L.A. judge wanted the Richmond PD to handle Chris Brown’s community service (D.A. says the judge never ordered that)?

2. How did Chris’ mom end up supervising his community service?

3. Can you explain why Chris said he was picking up trash in Richmond at the same time he was on a private jet to Cancun?

4. Why did you instruct the lawyer for the Richmond PD on how to answer questions from L.A. County D.A. investigators?

5. How involved were you in Chris’ community service?

6. The guy who waxes floors at the Richmond Children’s Center says no one but him has waxed floors in the last 3 years — yet Chris swore he did. Is the floor waxer a liar?

7. Why does your client get into so much trouble — Frank Ocean fight, Drake fight, GMA tantrum, allegedly stealing cell phone, etc.?

8. Why do you think the D.A. is out to get your client?

9. Do you think Chris is rehabilitated?

10. How confident are you that Chris won’t fly off the handle again and hurt someone?

The hearing starts at 2 PM PT. We’ll be there.
      Auntie keep us posted on the outcome. I dont condone Chris’ behavior but he hasnt done anything compared to that meth head Lindsay

Shhhhhheeeeeee know who she is….

________________________

Some e-tickets should be shredded. Dont send for that one. Please. :eek:

MissHarlem says:

:ghost: KDUB but its true so should my emoticon be sad when it flies up to heaven :lol:

Ty says:

Chris Brown performed community service a bunch of times at the Tappahannock Children’s Center in Richmond, VA — this according to the administrator.

Ida Minter told our photog … Chris was at the Center plenty of times, but when he asked her who was supervising Chris, Ida asked him to leave.

TMZ first reported … the L.A. County D.A. believes Chris didn’t do his community service and the documents may have been phonied to make it look like he did. The D.A. claims Chris’ mom was put in charge of supervising him — as in the fox guarding the hen house.

Chris will be in court today and the judge is expected to have plenty of questions. We’ll be there too.

@Dancing Bee :2dance: I’m #late as usual. Blame my PC+my work load, not my font.

Miany says:

@Caramel…it’s not shade hunni :hug: I e-like you too. It’s a joke. If it was shade it would’ve been clear.

Milky says:

@milky wait?? who?

my shuga diva! u see her gravi says Milky and mine says Diva!!!

oh i almost forgot about our drank :koolaid3: how have u been darlin?

LadieLeo says:

Whatchu mean? Spit is a universal lube
      *********************
      who said that? :no: hell if don’t get wet on its own then get the lil .99 sample at the store. In high school I will never forget somebody saying they used curl activator on a girl. Nobody even had curls still then so it had to be old :dead:

Shhhhhheeeeeee know who she is….

________________________

Some e-tickets should be shredded. Dont send for that one. Please.
      *************
      yes sir yes sir *lil boosie voice* Im done.. call me when my baby get back.

****************

Chile boo. I share things with the Sistah Sandra crew that I don’t tell nobody else but my husband. I prefer talking to strangers about personal things because if they judge me it means nothing to me. Folks on the internet don’t know the real me. I’m pretty fake on here. Real fake.

Whatchu mean? Spit is a universal lube :think:

You must be talkin about that type of spit one gets during cold and flu season. Dirty. Filthy. Green and yucky…Thats just gross! I like you :yes: I’ll accept that. Spit is a universal lube. I mean. It’s not like you can get gingivitis below the belt :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

JMO :yes: our competition shall resume once my bs blows over so get your water up

KABYEYOU says:

@outsidebox *handsigns then secret handshake*

@milky *licks you on that special spot on your neck

@ladyleo those better be some clean drawls you waving….sup doe lol

:hug: Miany, Ok every once in a blue moon, things fly a lil over my head. We cool babe,

______________________________
      Bird he is like my new FAVE. :eek: This boy has “been here before” . Please read his interviews amd follow him. Secretly its how I wish CB’s (my teen LOVES CB) pea brain would work.. he loves Tupac and his storytelling if that gives you a push. :yes:

dancerbee93 says:

Milky says:

@milky wait?? who?

my shuga diva! u see her gravi says Milky and mine says Diva!!!

oh i almost forgot about our drank how have u been darlin?

—————–
      girl I cant see gravi’s anymore :cry: buttt thats too cute!! yall forgot about lil ole me but thats ok Imma be e-fonting again :lolsign:

Ty says:

TJ Jackson cannot continue to serve as a surrogate parent to Michael Jackson’s 3 kids without getting some compensation, so the Executors of MJ’s Estate are asking the judge to give TJ a reasonable amount of money to keep the ship afloat.

The Executors filed legal docs — obtained by TMZ — in which they say TJ has been extremely devoted to Paris, Prince and Blanket since MJ’s death. TJ — who is now a co-guardian along with Katherine Jackson — spends 40 hours a week caring for the 3 kids.

The Executors say it’s been a hardship for TJ — who is married with 3 kids of his own. Although he’s been a co-guardian since July, he hasn’t received a single penny for his services.

The Executors are asking the judge to allow them to pay TJ $9,000 a month, retroactive to July. They add, the way it’s going now, TJ may not be able to continue, so compensation is essential.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to us
      Just 40 hrs huh :smack: So its become a reg. 9-5 with benefits :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@MISSH & OTB – but folks wanna get on Will for teaching his daughter to not let a man define her body :tea:

JMO says:

Harlem … I’ll be waiting …….. again :lol:

Milky says:

Caramel ready to :shank: somebody ova Chan!!!!! :scared: <– not!!!

Milky says:

Chan put the e-duck on her and got her duckmatized!!

Cocoabana says:

It’s not like you can get gingivitis below the belt
      :hurl:

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA :rofl: girl you know I rarely read stupidity that right there is STUPID. Best gift a father or mother but has a lil more affect when a father tells her daughter HOW not to let a man define you. Dummies… we all cant reach em

Milky says:

@milky *licks you on that special spot on your neck
      __________________________________________
      alright na u gettin it started in hur! u want a waterfall huh?? Fans self!

:newpost: is up

KABYEYOU says:

@caramel seems like the crazy ” o you gonna leave me im a poke holes in your condom you aint going no where* side joint

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

If you stay ready…You aint got to get ready…For anal sex…Always keep the back door open :yes: And clean. The vag may be self cleaning, but the anoose is not :no: When in doubt, wet wipe it out :yes:

Ty says:

Just saw Kim’s face…why :smack:

When do doctors stop cutting…when the money runs out :shrug:

:lol: I didn’t mean snot, just good clean spit. You spit on it when you giving BJs right? Same diff!

Bird he is like my new FAVE. This boy has “been here before” . Please read his interviews amd follow him. Secretly its how I wish CB’s (my teen LOVES CB) pea brain would work.. he loves Tupac and his storytelling if that gives you a push.
      ******************

I’m on it as soon as I get my computer back from the Geek squad.

JMO ooohhhhhhh shuddap :lol:

LadieLeo says:

@ladyleo those better be some clean drawls you waving….sup doe lol

*************************************
      but of course :yes:

:tea:

I try not to do spit..spit damages protection..

MsOnederful says:

@Bird Well lets hope that RIH and Auntie will fall back into good graces..and we can get her on a SR chat one day lol…

@OTB ummmmm, No I am not actually :rofl:

tintin1979 says:

hahahhahhahahha.
      but that’s Sasha Fierce, Whats the problem, it’s not BEyonce.

Ty says:

I knew he was in it for the money. Why does he need $9K a month when the kids don’t even live with him? Let me guess: he’s unemployed and doesn’t want to get a job? :eyeroll:

cocoa49 says:

That’s not Bey that’s Sasha, leave her alone please.