Pistorius Cries in Court as Charges Upgraded to Premeditated Murder

Oscar Pistorius weeps in court

Olympic and Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius held his head in his hands and cried in open court as he heard the charges against him in Pretoria, South Africa Friday.

Pistorius, 26, was arrested Thursday and charged with shooting his girlfriend, FHM model and upcoming reality star Reeva Steenkamp, 29, at his Pretoria mansion earlier that morning.

A magistrate upgraded the charges from murder to the more serious charge of premeditated murder as it was revealed that Pistorius shot Steenkamp four times through a bathroom door.

Oscar Pistorius Reeva Steenkamp

Steenkamp was treated by paramedics but she died at the scene in an exclusive gated community that was surrounded by high walls and patrolled by armed guards.

The blond model was cast in a reality TV show that was set to begin filming in Jamaica this weekend. Pistorius was reportedly angry that Steenkamp agreed to appear in the reality TV show.

Pistorius was affectionately dubbed ‘Blade Runner’ for the custom blade style prosthetic legs he wore when he made history by becoming the first double-amputee to compete in the able bodied Olympic games in London this past Summer.

But Friday’s headlines in the South African newspapers read “Blade gunner?”

Police in Pretoria told reporters there had previously been domestic abuse incidents at Pistorius’ home.

But ex-girlfriends of the womanizing playboy took to social media websites to defend him against accusations of domestic abuse yesterday.

“I have dated Oscar on and off for 5 YEARS, NOT ONCE has he EVER lifted a finger to me or made me fear for my life,” tweeted Jenna Edkins, who offered her :love and support” to the Pistorius family.

Others weren’t as supportive.

Trish Taylor, mother of Pistorius’ ex-girlfriend Samantha Taylor, wrote on Facebook:

“I’m so glad Sammy is safe and out of the clutches of that man.”

“All I am saying is let him speak, let his side be heard without jumping to conclusions,” tweeted Edkins.

• NIKE Removes ‘Bullet in Chamber’ Ad from Website of Olympic Sprinter Who Shot Girlfriend
  • Olympic Sprinter Dubbed ‘Blade Runner’ Guns Down Model Girlfriend
  • “No Warning” as LAPD Shoot 2 Women in Manhunt for Cop Killer
  • 3 people arrested for beating 21-year-old man with belt over his father’s $20 debt
  • Photo: AP Photo/Antione de Ras; Instagram.com

• free

i didn’t realize he was that cute….

• GAGIRL87

I have nothing but my prayers are going up for BOTH famlilies

• Nakeya_j

Good Morning everyone!

• NaijaGal

will make for an interesting case for sure…unless there are credible witnesses to confirm they were arguing before he shot her, I can see him getting off for accidental killing

*sips and waits*

******************************’
      she goes on to say he never once kicked her either :tea:

• oohlalalun

LadieLeo says:
      she goes on to say he never once kicked her either
      *****************************************************
      :dead:

Lord have mercy :tea:

• Milky

Good Morning!
      Nakeya :kiss:
      gagirl
      free

:buttshake:

Something tells me, something isn’t too clean in the deceased victim’s water :tea: I could be wrong though but um yeah !!!

and he shot her through the bathroom door :tea:

• Milky

Are u allowed to have prosthetic legs in prison? It seems as if they could be used as a weapon! #seriousquestion

• LadieLeo

Oscar Pistorius says he is innocent he didn’t kick anyone’s a$$ cause everyone knows you can’t bring a one legged man to an a$$ kicking contest and since he has no legs….. :tea:

• Milky

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Something tells me, something isn’t too clean in the deceased victim’s water I could be wrong though but um yeah !
      _______________________________________________________
      what do you mean? do you think this is somehow the victim’s fault?

Milky says:

*******************
      that was discussed on yesterday and the consenus is no because they make him super strong and the cow did jump over the moon….I swear that’s what was said

Morning Nakeya :waves: Gagirl :hug:

:offtopic: Just went back and read that Bey post and up :tea: why I do that :no:
      On the twittah cutting up :no: tisk tisk!

Milky says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      _______________________________________________________
      what do you mean? do you think this is somehow the victim’s fault?

**************************
      maybe cause she tried to sneak into a paranoid, violent, gun nuts house….

• Milky

@ladieleo :wave: <—— ur gasoline drawers!!

Milky says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      _______________________________________________________
      what do you mean? do you think this is somehow the victim’s fault?

I think something don’t sound right :tea: of course no one deserves to die :shrugs: something seems off with this though

• that_VA_thickchick

Milky says:

from that Harvey site:

Olympian Oscar Pistorius’ carbon fiber blade legs could EASILY be used as a weapon behind bars — but a rep for the South African prison where he’s locked up says, officials have decided not to confiscate the prosthetics.

The rep says Pistorius will be allowed to keep his legs … at least until he faces a judge in a few hours — at which point that decision might change.

• MsB

Good Morning :wave:
      Jenie
      Nakeya
      Milky
      Gagirl
      Ladie

LadieLeo says:

:lol: << I tried not too

MsB :hug: Morning!!

• Milky

from that Harvey site:

——————————-
      so they are going to have this ninja crawling around on the floor armystyle?

• Milky

:hi: msb

Milky says:

@ladieleo <—— ur gasoline drawers!!

************************
      That's bout right :hahaha:

They will probrably give him a wheel chair :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

so they are going to have this ninja crawling around on the floor armystyle?
      ========================
      I’d make him run on his stubs

• that_VA_thickchick

Milky says:

from that Harvey site:

——————————-
      so they are going to have this ninja crawling around on the floor armystyle?
      I don’t know if you were kidding or not but I am :rofl: I would assume they’ll give him a wheelchair. LMAO

• Milky

dont :cry: now! u wasnt :cry: when u was :shotsfired:

Milky says:

from that Harvey site:

——————————-
      so they are going to have this ninja crawling around on the floor armystyle?
      **********************
      he’ll have a wheelchair and have a lil person walking behind him at all times :whistling: Get Yo Roll On by the Big Tymers :tea:

:hi: MsB

• Milky

parts from a wheelchair can be used as a weapon too! :kona:

• that_VA_thickchick

Milky says:

from that Harvey site:

——————————-
      so they are going to have this ninja crawling around on the floor armystyle?
      **********************
      They see me rollin’-they hatin’. LMAO :listen:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

LadieLeo says:

<< I tried not too
      ************************
      I'm never on the not chit list so I decided to work for it today

I hate to see a man cry lawd :no: you do the crime you do the time :tea: meh !

NaijaGal says:

so they are going to have this ninja crawling around on the floor armystyle?
      ========================
      I’d make him run on his stubs

OMG :ghost:

• Milky

@ladieleo u come in this :kona: with me. You just not going to be shait for nothing huh!!! lol

• that_VA_thickchick

Milky says:

parts from a wheelchair can be used as a weapon too!
      You aint lyin’! Girl, in there SOAP and socks are weapons. LOL

• Ni ni

From downstairs : Damn… So he sleeps with his fake legs on? Hmmm I have a lot of questions but I will be chit today, I will be chit today I will be chit today Happy “dopamine filled” day Errybody! by Gigi26 :rofl: I’m laid up sick today but I know reading yalls comments will keep me well entertained. How did he lose his legs btw :thinking:

• VDot

This is just sad all around. I wish he hadn’t killed her (accident, on purpose, accidentally on purpose, whatever). I wouldn’t have minded taking a ride on that South African blade :( Those arms look strong :yes:

Milky says:

@ladieleo u come in this with me. You just not going to be shait for nothing huh!!! lol

***************************************
      wait, why….ok :kona:

• coco creamy

Po’ lil tink tink

• Milky

:hi:
      vdot
      coco

Ni ni says:

From downstairs : Damn… So he sleeps with his fake legs on? Hmmm I have a lot of questions but I will be chit today, I will be chit today I will be chit today Happy “dopamine filled” day Errybody! by Gigi26 I’m laid up sick today but I know reading yalls comments will keep me well entertained. How did he lose his legs btw

*****************************
      true story, when my uncle passed they were talking about taking his prosthetic leg to funeral home. I got real :mad: and told them he ain’t gone need that leg in heaven…I was dead serious too….the mouth of babes :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

He wONT Be Getting Out of this EASY andCHEAp :tea:
      surveillance Footage shows her going in his house WAY B4 he shot her
      :shrug:

Save the Crocodile TEARS For the Fellas In Da Pen!

• NaijaGal

surveillance Footage shows her going in his house WAY B4 he shot her
      ================================
      and boom goes the dynamite…welp, this gets even more interesting :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

He wONT Be Getting Out of this EASY andCHEAp
      surveillance Footage shows her going in his house WAY B4 he shot her

Save the Crocodile TEARS For the Fellas In Da Pen!

******************************
      say what nah :blink:

Naija :tea: say that! There’s video footage aye !! Welp :coffee: and there it is …

What a waste of Meat :tea:

• that_VA_thickchick

luVn_liFe… says:

He wONT Be Getting Out of this EASY andCHEAp :tea:
      surveillance Footage shows her going in his house WAY B4 he shot her

Shyt just got real. :popcorn:

• LadieLeo

What just happened to sliding a piece of paper over with a note saying do you like me yes or no and if they check no just keep it moving….why folk gotta kill the other :shrugs:

LadieLeo says:

Didn’t she come to him :shrugs: and he shot through the bathroom door. Sound like he was tired of her azz :no:

• Trendsetter

IMO, I don’t think he killed her intentionally

• that_VA_thickchick

He was mad cause she signed on to do a reality show. But is that a reason to kill her? CRAZY

He tweeted in November of 12:

NOTHING LIKE GETTING HOME TO HEAR THE WASHING MACHINE ON AND THINKING IT’S AN INTRUDER TO GO INTO FULL COMBAT RECON MODE INTO THE PANTRY! WAA

So basically, he aint just get crazy. It’s been ongoing.

• Nakeya_j

Naija: I saw Mary Mary last night (did we already talk about this?) And I was not happy watching Tina (was that the pregnant one?) slobbing her husband down. I know thats what ppl do but it just was not cute or sexy or nothin. lol

• Milky

:hug: @ trend

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Didn’t she come to him and he shot through the bathroom door. Sound like he was tired of her azz

***************
      if i shot er’body i was tired of…….that dude is cray cray

• that_VA_thickchick

Wonder if he shot the washing machine through the pantry door 4 times that night. :coffee:

• VDot

surveillance Footage shows her going in his house WAY B4 he shot her
      ______________________________________

Maybe she was setting the scene. Running bath water with rose petals, heating up a microwave dinner and pretending like it was home cooked, stripping down to her se.xy time outfit :shrug:

:newpost:

• NaijaGal

@NAKEYA – :lol: we didn’t discuss but I did watch…I don’t see this solo life for Erica :no: and I like Tina’s personality, when she’s not pressed…she seems so fun and good crazy when she’s in laid back mode…I just want to pop Goo in the mouth…the only reason Justin apologized to Mitch is because he wants in with Tina & Erica…Jusitn saw a fat insecure girl with connections and hopped on it, he’s trying to get a come up :tea:

• LadieLeo

Real question in prison will he be part of a gang? Wait for it, wait for it……the Crips :blink: :hahaha:

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

Now, Gal, didnt somebody already pull you to the left. You are AWFUL. :hahaha:

• Nakeya_j

@NAKEYA – we didn’t discuss but I did watch…I don’t see this solo life for Erica and I like Tina’s personality, when she’s not pressed…she seems so fun and good crazy when she’s in laid back mode…I just want to pop Goo in the mouth…the only reason Justin apologized to Mitch is because he wants in with Tina & Erica…Jusitn saw a fat insecure girl with connections and hopped on it, he’s trying to get a come up
      —–
      Erica could make it. Maybe. I’ll pray for her. Her husband irks me and I don’t think he is cute, however I don’t have to sleep with him so it does not matter.
      I am super glad Tina finally had that damn baby!!! But when she is all pressed and everything, she is irking. I like her though.
      Goo is a fool! Period. And I wish to God someone would check her. And when is she gonna go work out or something. Justin irks me. And what come up does he think he is gonna get, because he comes off on tv bad, and the only one who really likes him is Goo.
      And riddle me this, why do all of them (not Mitch) think they can talk to ppl any old type of way, but then get mad when they get it back?! The fugg type shyt is that?! smh.

• STRAWBERRYJELLY*_*

Po lil tink tink… :cries: oh and good morning :waves:

• pointhimout

unfortunate story. I wonder the real reason he killed her. I didn’t buy the “intruder” story when I first heard about this.

I remember him running the 400M in London. He made it through the 1st round, but not the second.

• Kynedy L

It’s quite clear some of y’all haven’t been thru chait and still look at the world thru rose colored glasses like a child. If anybody walks into my home that i am not expecting at an indecent hour of the morning…I will unload the clip on that a s s and then ask questions later. That’s disrespectful to come to someone’s house unexpected that clearly suffers mental issues.

• 3halos

Story sounds fishy…. hard to say really…. He could have made that statement on his twitter to kind of ‘set the tone’ ….like a prelude of what’s to come and then say… “See… I told you it was dangerous around these parts of my hood”. On the other hand, she didn’t seem to have all her cards in order either (missing a few screws) so who knows.

NiNi, he lost his limbs as a kid b/c of a bone disease.

• 3halos

Kynedy, I’m right there with you. I won’t be gallantly walking through my house talking about, “Who’s that?” I will bust a cap in your knees and anything else I hit with the quickness and then ask questions later.

• OutsidetheBox