Report: Beyonce and Jay Z Taking Food Out of the Mouths of Babes?

Beyonce and Jay Z eating pizza

Like typical narcissists, as long as Beyonce and Jay Z are eating they don’t care who else eats.

A scathing new allegation has surfaced about notorious cheapskates Beyonce and Jay Z. If you recall, journalists unearthed the Carters’s tax reports which showed Jay Z earned $63 million in 2010, yet he donated a pitiful sum of $6,000 to charity.

Celebrity blog 4UMF broke the news that Nigeria’s president spent $1 million in aid money to “entice international pop stars such as Beyonce and Jay-Z to perform at a music festival in the poverty-stricken country.

Beyonce, Jay Z, and Kim Kardashian all benefitted financially from the fund that was supposed to be set aside to feed starving children in Africa.

Kim was paid an astonishing $500,000 USD for a 45-minute appearance at something called a “Love Concert” in Nigeria last week. Her appearance angered local journalists.

“When did Kim Kardashian become so good at hosting that she has to be paid thousands of dollars and be brought to Nigeria to handle a concert?,” one writer noted. “Couldn’t Nigerians have found a beautiful lady with far more skills than Kim K. to do the same job?”

After Kim fled the country, a document stamped and signed by Bayelsa State officials in 2006 revealed that President Goodluck Jonathan, then the Governor of the state, released $150 million Nigerian Nairas from the state’s poverty alleviation fund to finance Beyonce and Jay Z’s appearance at a Music Festival in the city of Lagos in 2006, according to SaharaReporters.

The letter reads: ‘The music festival will bring the world’s top music icons to Nigeria and showcase the great news coming out of Nigeria.

Missy Elliott, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg and Ciara also performed at the 2006 festival.

Before you say they didn’t know — they should’ve asked where the money came from. They should have known that poverty-stricken Africa can’t afford to pay them millions of dollars to perform, while children are starving.

• Is Kim Kardashian Trying to Pass Off Belly FAT as a Baby BUMP?
  • Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Will Smith and Duane Martin Go on a Couples Retreat
  • FanMAIL: Beyonce in a few years?
  • Kris Humphries Rejects Kim Kardashian’s $10M Divorce Settlement Offer

257 Responses to “Report: Beyonce and Jay Z Taking Food Out of the Mouths of Babes?”

missmiami says:

lmao @ that pic of BE:yawn:CE

I don’t think they care where the money comes from. Their managers book gigs for them and they show up. The corrupt officials are the ones paying all that money for A-Listers. When Chris Brown went to the Ivory Coast back in December some corrupt official brought him over there for a concert that no one could afford to attend so Chris was performing for a very small audience in a big giant arena. It’s ridiculous.

Betamax82 says:

@missmiami is that a pic of your new donk

Smonae says:

Say what nah Sandy?? U stay reaching on the Carter

iscream says:

Slow news day. :shrug:

GAGIRL87 says:

:shrugs: you stay keeping her name in the press :/

:cosign: Bird

I don’t think its up to the artists to determine where the money is coming from but there are several issues that Africa needs to address before worrying about seeing The Carters :coffee:

Morning All :wave:

Smonae says:

People get attacked for hard work now :no:
      The Carters just can’t win in some eyes.

Unshakable says:

I don’t think many entertainers critically examine the “behind the scenes” part of their revenue. As long as it keeps generating, they will keep entertaining. Such is the driving force behind supply and demand.

Smonae says:

iscream says:

Slow news day.
      Seems like it

:waves: Ty & GA

GAGIRL87 says:

Smonae :hi:

Pickachu Tran says:

I seriously dont care about these people :coffee:

LOL @ that pic of Beyonce.

I guess I am confused b/c I dont see the problem? :shrug:

I mean, are they not supposed the take the money for putting on a show, regardless of where it’s held? Isn’t it their jobs to entertain ppl? Don’t they have ppl that schedule their concerts and what not? So many questions. Some please explain!!!

I wonder what’s in that plate :thinking: nachos? with cheese? and jalapenos? with extra jalapenos juice? I wonder if there is chili on those nachos? :popcorn:

capricorn83 says:

:sigh: Wouldn’t it be the state officials taking food out of…. never mind, it’s easier just to blame Jay and Bey :tea:

NaijaGal says:

nah, lets get on the corrupt Nigerian government who could give a fcuk about their people…how a nation rich in minerals and oils is a 3rd world country…how the land pretty much belongs to the Dutch…let’s talk about that

Milky says:

They get blamed for everything just like our POTUS!!! smdh

NaijaGal says:

how the Asians are moving in and selling rice and chicken to the citizens of Nigeria…how the fcuk you come and sell me my own chit…yeah let’s talk about that

GAGIRL87 says:

you stay keeping her name in the press :/

I’m just saying :tea: they all do

:hi:
      unshakable :hug: how r u doing today?
      caramel
      beta
      ty
      iscream
      bird

^^^^^^^
      I’d hope that this isn’t true, but if it is :shrug:
      <—Doesn't support them with my money so :shrug:

capricorn83 says:

———-
      took the words out of my mouth

Naija, that’s where our wonderful country is going to take the war too watch… :rollseyes:

DTS :cosign: but folks sit up here and worship these folks, I honestly don’t get that but whatever :rolleyes:

Good Morning

_______________________________
      :applause:

Hey Milky :hi:

NaijaGal says:

DTTS :hug: hola chica

:yawn:

so uhm i got a groupon for 3 sessions of bikini waxing for $69 is this a good deal? :waiting:

#waxvirgin

Hey Milky :hi:

and Dont Talk To Me <—on purpose :biggrin:

AllNYC says:

These celebrities never care where the money comes from as long as the check clears.
      It’s like back in the day when people were performing in South African in the midst of apartheid, the many groups that performed in the Jim Crow South, or when singers have performed for dictators.
      These people have more than enough money and power to give a damn about where the money is coming from.

NaijaGal says:

:preach: :cosign: Why is the US building like hell (discreetly)in this so called third world country. Why are they shipping HIV in vaccines? :coffee:

Chile…..

i’m finna have to go outta town with granny & the supv :crying: i think we finna be in the same room together. somebody fed-ex me some xanax :pigsfly:

Naija, how about this (and I may mess it up because I was sleepy)
      I saw something about how “we” invaded the mideast in order to lay pipes or lines, but not for gasoline, but for energy, electric and gas sources, and this is all falling in line with Bush’s 2011 signing off of deregulation. I forgot all what they said but it also included some parts of Africa.

Nakeya_j says:

And I found out that my other cousin was in fact on Murry and it was also a fake story……I done called on all the Jesuses messin round with that side of my crazy family!
      —–
      I hope they are getting paid for being on that show with the fake stories! lol lol

*****************************
      $500, showing they a$$ for $500 :no:

NaijaGal says:

Chile…..

:eek: oh chit nah! what i done rolled up on? gettin it poppin early on today! :popcorn:

*Bush’s 2001 signing off of deregulation

Fayla :hi:

LL :rofl: i simply REFUSE with u & that gravi ma’am!

Hey Yall, Fay, and whomever else I missed :happy:

NaijaGal says:

@TY & DTTS because there’s money in that land…Nigeria should’ve been what Dubai was decades ago…the government pockets the money and let’s their people suffer…every other month the schools go on strike and you’re lucky to finish the degree they’ve chosen for you…just a hot ass mess…

LadieLeo says:

@Kabe – it’s clear the governor wants to use Tyrone nem to get him inside the prision. Maybe that will be the eye opener for slutty Andrea

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:yawn:

#waxvirgin

:woot:
      <–TEAM Clean as a :whistle: puzzy, nothing like Kenya :D
      Fay, you're gonna love it! And Mr. Fay #wooooyeahhhh :yes:

Smonae says:

:waves: DTTS Caramel & Un

NaijaGal says:

:cosign:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers :hug:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

that Nigeria’s president spent $1 million in aid money
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS WHY READING IS FUNDAMENTAL, SO THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT HIRED ENTERTAINERS (PROBABLY FOR HIS OWN ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES) AND PAID THEM OUT OF FUNDS THAT WERE GIVEN TO AID THE POOR IN HIS COUNTRY

UMM OKAY, SO HOW EXACTLY ARE BEYONCE AND JAY Z RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISAPPROPRIATON OF FUNDS THAT THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT PAID THEM WITH :coffee: EXACTLY COME AGAIN!?!?

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

LL i simply REFUSE with u & that gravi ma’am!

**********************
      Leave my Auntie Mark out of this he I mean she ain’t did nothing to nobody. Folk be mad cause they can’t rock a net top too.

DTTS! :hug:

#wooooyeahhhh <—-THIS chit cracks me up errytime without fail! :hahaha:

i guess imma gawn head & book it. i just scurred! :scared: but i have a feeling i will enjoy the results. :D

Did I see something about MsMiami’s new arse? :eek: I can’t see gravis now… I’ll let yall rate it… :tea: *snickers*

Smonae says:

:hugs: Fay & Beta

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Naija, how about this (and I may mess it up because I was sleepy)
      Google who got the contract to do the work :coffee:

I have nothing else to say, my brain is really not here today lawd :blink:

LadieLeo says:

@Fay, I wish yall could see the whole ensemble…boots and all then yall really would be hating :hahaha:

:hi: Smonae

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

LL i simply REFUSE with u & that gravi ma’am!

**********************

:rofl: guhl :stop: <—not really

I’m nine minutes from leaving this bish and going to get a pedi… so effing bored. :yawn:

Fayla same ole Monday drag

Hello Smonae :hi:

:wave:
      fay
      dtts
      san
      marquez :kiss: french kiss where you been?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

i'm so mad u made me scroll up :ashamed: but she lookin rather good in that gravi if i must say so. no lumps & bumps. kk needs to check with Miami's MD :yes:

go 'head nah Miami! :buttshake: <—yo natural lookin boo-tay

Fay, you gonna be looking at your cotton candy talmbout hey :hi: there cutie!!! :hahaha:
      :newbie: <—says TRUTH :lol: <–wide open!

Ty, who is it Bechtel/Halliburton? I’d bet on it :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

:rolleyes: Anyway, MAWNIN ROSES!!!! :hugs:

Unshakable says:

@Milky Baby – Hey love! How was ur weekend? I left salutations for you downstairs, but I don’t mind loving you all over again. After all, practice makes perfect! *In my Donna Summers’ voice* I love to love you baby…..the 16 minute, uncensored version! :whistle:

Fellow roses – :kiss: and :hug:

Milk-Milk! :hi: sup nah? how was ur weekend?

@ Miss Miami…u better work :buttshake:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS Morning :waves:

@ Fayla that’s a good deal b/c one wax job depending on if you want it completely bald or the landing strip will run you bout $40

KABYEYOU says:

@ladileo yea its gonna get good

@GAGIRL dope mean mug in the gravi

@milky relief!!!!!!!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:newbie: <—says TRUTH :lol: <–wide open!

:rofl: guhl u ignit! pls don't change :love:
      Bombshell & Unshakable!! :hi: ladies, how are yew?

seeing Bey eat up top is makin me hongry :oops:

Bombshell :hi:

oh & DTTS i gotta get used to the eye deer that a skranger is finna be lookin at my coosie :eek: lawd…

KABYEYOU says:
      @ladileo yea its gonna get good

*************************************
      Is the governor a main character in the comic book?

@unshakable.. :rofl: :love:

@fay the weekend was okay. I was tryin not to give my youngins two to the throat on Friday, it took a lot of :koolaid3: to prevent their early demise… My youngest grandson turned one so I was at Chuck E Cheeses yesterday with all them bad azz kids! :chase:

Bombshell Esq says:

:yahoo: FAYYYY

:waves: Beta

Ty says:

@ Yall definitely Haliburton U know Cheney and Bush Sr. was going to get a cut of that multi billion $ contract. U need to read up on that damn embassy they are building equipped with olympic swimming pools, tennis courts, massage parlors, etc

The US is broke right :shrug:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ KABYEYOU thanks :) Are you ready for Games Of Thrones in March?? lol

Milky says:

@kabyeyou come and tie me up and take this.. :hump: and dont forget to pull da hair sir!!

Pickachu Tran says:

that damn suit and tie song stuck in my head…
      :danban:

KABYEYOU says:

@ladilea yea he most def is, he should die this season, if they go by the books

@gagirl yes I am, im kinda pissed cause spartacus is SUPER WEAk this season Game of Thrones better come correct!!!

Hi Smonae :hi:

Hey Leo,

Girl how your folks got paid to be on Maury? I contacted the show to try and go and they told me I wouldnt get paid. They did provide transportation to the show spending money while you’re in the city but nothing for showing your arse on TV :lol: My ex wouldn’t go w/me. He was game until he found out no money would change hands. oh well..

Does anyone watch Shameless I need someone to discuss it with

@Fay….see that whole ensemble??? My Auntie Mark is getting :buttshake:

KABYEYOU says:

@milky *wraps hair up around my wrist*

No artist wiuld ever get a dime if they made sure that particular country wasnt corrupt and didnt have children in poverty.

Every country has that goin on.
      :shrugs:

:yahoo: WUT IS OFFICIALLY…. LIKE THE DOLLAR BILL… SINGLE!!! :yahoo:

@unshakable.. :rofl: :love:

:rofl: i didnt know u were already a Grand! i thought the twins was finna be yo 1st. awww! :happybirthday: lil lil Milk!

:dead: at the rest of LL’s gravi!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS Morning

****

65 and up down here for the complete Brazilian

:yahoo: WUT IS OFFICIALLY…. LIKE THE DOLLAR BILL… SINGLE!!! :yahoo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! wth u done did wif techie?!?!?!? :chase:

Caramel Cutie says:
      Hey Leo,

Girl how your folks got paid to be on Maury? I contacted the show to try and go and they told me I wouldnt get paid. They did provide transportation to the show spending money while you’re in the city but nothing for showing your arse on TV My ex wouldn’t go w/me. He was game until he found out no money would change hands. oh well..
      **************************
      I’m not sure for Jerry my cousin wrote the story and sent it in with a friend, they wanted him but not the friend. He got $500 in cash, trip, hotel and meals. Now for Murry my cousin and her friend down the street and his cousin or some mess went on there with a fake story. Now if Murry nem knew it was completely fake ion know, if they got paid I’m not 100$ sure. But Jerry was completely scripted.

NaijaGal says:

WUT WUT in da BUTT – so about that pee-ana man :tea:

cocoa49 says:

Since when are celbs. obligated to give a certain amount of money to charities? What is this tic for tac? And YES i’m gonna say, how did they know. Sometimes i wonder how much money the people who are doing the complaining and concerning themselves with what’s in someone else pocket, donate to charities. If you do, then that’s all you should worry about.

KABYEYOU says:

I wonder why Sandra didnt do a post on Kanye spazzing again

Caramel Cutie says:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS Morning

****

65 and up down here for the complete Brazilian

:eek: ok wow. they said it was reg $65 but i was like :think: they musta jacked up the price to make the groupon look good, but i guess the hell not :blink:

Milky says:

i didnt know u were already a Grand! i thought the twins was finna be yo 1st. awww! lil lil Milk!
      _____________________________________________
      Yes I have two by Stepdaughter 1 and 2/12. the twins will be technically by first and second grandchildren…. Luvn didnt even know I had younger children. I guess I should talk about those midgets more often…

MsB2u says:

still trying to figure out what Bey and Jay did wrong,oh now i see NOTHING

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

at the rest of LL’s gravi!!!
      ***************************
      :whistle: these boots are made for walking….
      :whistle: apple bottom jeans boots with the fur, the whole world was lookin at her, him :huh:

((Ice Cube voice))YeahEEEYeahhhh for MsMiami’s bootay :rofl:

Milky says:

WUT IS OFFICIALLY…. LIKE THE DOLLAR BILL… SINGLE!!!

——————————
      what happened?? :popcorn:

“Couldn’t Nigerians have found a beautiful lady with far more skills than Kim K. to do the same job?”-Village Idiot

:huh:
      :stop:
      Now whoever said this know dayum well they they aint got no hoes over there fine as Kim K.

NaijaGal says:

WUT WUT in da BUTT – so about that pee-ana man
      —————————-
      Jealous of said peeana man is what did it… and no peeana man for me… :nono: I never play second stream sideline chick for no body!
      —————–
      FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

WUT IS OFFICIALLY…. LIKE THE DOLLAR BILL… SINGLE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! wth u done did wif techie?!?!?!?
      ——————
      You never know how insecure a man can be until you see how nutty they can act over the simple things.. :stop: this is what I hate

@ Leo, aw hail! I thought I had a come up to :lol:
      Maybe I should send in my audition tap to BGC. Is there an age limit? You wanna go with me? LOL

Smonae says:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ KABYEYOU thanks Are you ready for Games Of Thrones in March?? lol

I cant wait for the Game of Thrones :yahoo:

Ty says:

WUT IS OFFICIALLY…. LIKE THE DOLLAR BILL… SINGLE!!!
      So u hooking up with the stallion from your gravi :popcorn:

If not can I sit him on my fireplace :love: :rofl:

#eyecandy

Caramel Cutie says:

@ Leo, aw hail! I thought I had a come up to

*********************************
      hhhhmmmm I bet they’d let me off the Chirren Church Ministry then……I haven’t watched BGC since that season with the girl that boxed and looked like a dude that fist pumped.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Caramel Cutie says:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS Morning

****

65 and up down here for the complete Brazilian

ok wow. they said it was reg $65 but i was like they musta jacked up the price to make the groupon look good, but i guess the hell not
      *****

:nono: You gotta daym good deal. TAKE IT!!!

If not can I sit him on my fireplace :love: :rofl:

:dead:

Does anyone watch Shameless I need someone to discuss it with

********************
      I don’t I heard it was good. But if I catch up on Netflix’s I’ll probably do the British Version they are always so much better.

:pc: Kenya, Maury JUST called and said Nuuhhh Uhhhhhh :nono:

And Leo trying to get off the church’s ministry :rofl:

Caramel Cutie says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

Caramel Cutie says:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS Morning

****

65 and up down here for the complete Brazilian

*****

You gotta daym good deal. TAKE IT!!!

*****************************
      I agree, I know here in Jax a full wax normally runs for like $60

J Said it! says:

welcome to the world of politics

Shut up Yall :crying:

Ty says:

WUT IS OFFICIALLY…. LIKE THE DOLLAR BILL… SINGLE!!!
      So u hooking up with the stallion from your gravi

If not can I sit him on my fireplace

————————–

Girl I wish!!!! Jesus I would be so happy right now!!

Fay, just imagine how you’re gonna be up in the Marquez Chicken Wang pose yo! :lol:

#thepainendsrealquickthough #nojoke

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

nd Leo trying to get off the church’s ministry
      ************************
      I been putting in my resignation every year but they won't accept it…the chirren love me and ish. I love them too so I stay.

Diva says:

:wave: good morntinggggggggggggggg Roses!!!!! A bish is happy cause my birfday in 2 days. It’s going to be on and popping on Saturday night…girls night out celebrating my bday wif my two BFF’s!!!!! :buttshake: :koolaid3:

@diva :whistle: burfday sex burfday sex!! :hump: :lick:

Milky says:

:rofl: @Sandra’s choice of pic. Like Bey/Jay really taking food from the babe’s mouth and eating it. You slay me Sandra!!

Nakeya_j says:

——
      If the ppl did not offer that money, then the Carters and whoever else could not have it. So really you have to blame the Nigerian goverment for offering money they knew was for starving children.

KABYEYOU says:

so yall out here passing out baked pics and i havent got one yet, o yea im at the bottom of the food chain out here

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Smonae is Joffrey gone die???? I hope so :rolleyes:

LadieLeo says:

@KABYEYOU, is the governor a main character in the comic?

Milky says:

@diva burfday sex burfday sex!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sex me up baby :hump: :kiss:

KABYEYOU says:
      _____________________________________
      not the bottom of my food chain! :lick: nom nom nom

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      :blink: smh. Hey Caramel/Kenya

:newpost: please

_____________________________
      what were you going on the show for? :tea:

this popeyes IS ON point :danban1:

this popeyes IS ON point
      _____________________________
      too bad ur gravi isn’t :rofl:

this popeyes IS ON point
      _____________________________
      too bad ur gravi isn’t

Her azz is down to her knees literally

this popeyes IS ON point
      _____________________________
      too bad ur gravi isn’t
      —————-
      :rofl: I was thinking the same thing! :rofl: I was thinking yeah but that gravi is ruining my appetite!

Betamax82 says:

I think the morning glory is cute no hate over here

Kenya, Maury JUST called and said Nuuhhh Uhhhhhh

And Leo trying to get off the church’s ministry
      *******

Dont Talk To Me, You Jealous? :popcorn:

Smonae says:

:waves: Divaaaa hey

@GA
      I hate that lil boy, his punk arse caused all that trouble & didnt even wanna fight :mad:

Nakeya_j says:

what were you going on the show for?
      —-
      Milky, please…nvm. Was yall story made up, or was it real, Caramel?

NaijaGal says:

yeah ummmmm morning glory, good luck on your endeavors

*runs in to snatch Pick’s red beans and rice* :steer:

Diva says:

:wave: Smonae hey chickadee!!!!

Nakeya_j says:

I only looked at the one picture of the MG, so from the one picture, she was cute.

Nakeya_j says:

:offtopic:
      Listen yall, I got bleach on my black sweater…do you guys think if I use fabric spray paint, it will be ok?

Milky says:

Milky, please…nvm. Was yall story made up, or was it real, Caramel?
      _________________________
      keya sometimes I bite, mainly becuz im bored. No ANGRY PANTS today so i can chill all day!

Nakeya_j says:

——-
      lol. I feel you. So since your chillin here today, I just asked the Roses a question, maybe you can help me answer.

Nakeya_j says:

*************

she is pretty

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

MG is cute… why do all aspiring models do the booty shots? The almost naked shots? What type of model are you aspiring to be? Print?Runway? CoverGirl? Cover Girl Hustler? Jugs? XL? :shrug: Take serious photo shoots to get serious attention…tis all.

Milky says:

MG is pretty. im not going to say not one negative word so we can get more MG’s. But she is purty and has a nice body!

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: My personal gay insist on sending me the pics of his latest conquest…….I’m not interested in this duck butter :crying:

Pickachu Tran says:

Moaning glory is a cutie with a nice body.. I dont see high fashion though

Milky says:

@nakeya i can give u no advice on that, becuz when I waist bleach I throw it away or use it for around the house work… Sawry!!

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

MG is cute… why do all aspiring models do the booty shots? The almost naked shots? What type of model are you aspiring to be? Print?Runway? CoverGirl? Cover Girl Hustler? Jugs? XL? Take serious photo shoots to get serious attention…tis all.

:cosign: I was thinking exactly the same thing

Hey Diva! How’s my fave LSLH broad!! :lol:

Milky says:

@ladie what type of men does he like?

What are the objectives of these glories yall? :lol:

I’d like to see the hiphop ballet though :yes:
      She is fine, but I just don’t see the “IT” quality that’s needed…

==============
      Kenya, VIRGOS can’t be jealous :no: It’s not in our bloodline yo! :D

Now tell everyone your dysfunctional wanna-get-on-Maury (for money only)story :rofl:

*************

barf

YASSSS!!! I am HERE for today’s MG :trophy: i was just wondering today when we’d get another. Great job Auntie! ole girl is nice with it & so are her pics :thumpsup:

Milky says:

Kenya, VIRGOS can’t be jealous It’s not in our bloodline yo!

Now tell everyone your dysfunctional wanna-get-on-Maury (for money only)story
      :cosign: im still waiting on the story. I guess my font is white to caramel!!

Nakeya,
      If it was me, I’d go rinse it out NOW because it may be ruined if you wait. :shrug:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Don’t get me wrong. Im not knocking the hustle, but if your are aspiring to be the next booty girl in a rap video, then you are par for course. But if you want to do REAL modeling invest in it. Shop your pics around to well respected agencies. Make sure they are pictures that will put you beyond booty shots and ass jiggle videos… She has potential to do more than what she is portraying in these shots… to me at least :shrug:

Milky says:

@ladie what type of men does he like?

***************************
      skinny, sprites….he’s a skinny sprite too though. But he sends so many I don’t even wanna be straight no more……He sends strange dudes sleep on the sofa. One dude always has a dog in the pic, this new dude ain’t cut so I call him duck butter. This is getting to be ridiculous….. :vomit:

:offtopic: My personal gay

:dead: this is where i stopped

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What are the objectives of these glories yall?

I’d like to see the hiphop ballet though
      She is fine, but I just don’t see the “IT” quality that’s needed…

==============
      Kenya, VIRGOS can’t be jealous It’s not in our bloodline yo!

Now tell everyone your dysfunctional wanna-get-on-Maury (for money only)story
      ***********
      girl that was a long time ago. I was still in college back then.. Aint nobody tryna go on Maury now. I gotta REAL job :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Nakeya,
      If it was me, I’d go rinse it out NOW because it may be ruined if you wait.
      —–
      I did and it was too late. smh. I was washing dishes, and it got on me. ugh. I was thinking if I got the fabric spray paint, I could fix it.

——————
      :smack: I just had to read this five minutes before lunch… thanks LEO… :mad:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:offtopic: My personal gay

:dead: this is where i stopped
      Ummm when you find out, lemme know yo :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Kenya, VIRGOS can’t be jealous It’s not in our bloodline yo!
      —-
      It sure is not :tea:

And Kenya we don’t care how old the story is, spill it!

goat76 says:

What up y’all!! Good Morning to All!!

Morning Glory: I’d tase dat ass!!

GOAT! :hug:

Nakeya, maybe you can get it dyed a new color :shrug: Take it to a tailor/cleaners and see what they can possibly do.

#trytosalvage

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Okay :peace: I’m out to lunch… BRB in an hour..

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Settle down Fay settle down

:rofl: :shhhh: Auntie said if we weren't nice we wont gone get no mo MG's :rules:

she is leaps & bounds ahead of former MG atrocities we've been subjected to :tea:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:
      My personal gay
      this is where i stopped
      **************************************
      What? He is mine…when he talks about his other friends I get upset and threaten violence….when we are together it’s me and him against the world, lol. I’m his birl (black + girl = birl) and he’s my gew (gay + jew = gew) We went out and all the other gays were tryin to be my friend he got pissed and whenever I talk about it hangs up in my face :hahaha:

Smonae says:

VIRGOS can’t be jealous It’s not in our bloodline yo

Ya’ll talking Virgo women, cause I know some jeaslous men :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

Hey yall :hi:

MG is aight nothing to write home about :coffee:

Smonae says:

:waves: What up Goat

——————
      I just had to read this five minutes before lunch… thanks LEO…

****************************
      No problem #helpful

I know, I know, But Fay, you was all “YEW GO GIRL” :hahaha:

LL

:rofl: yaw so CUTE! yaw need to start makin webisodes or sumthin :lol:

i have no mo gay male friends! :crying: they usta keep a bish up on the latest!

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:
      My personal gay
      this is where i stopped
      **************************************

Sounds like Love in Paradise :rofl:

*add Nothing to Write Home about to 187* :rofl:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

yaw so CUTE! yaw need to start makin webisodes or sumthin

i have no mo gay male friends! they usta keep a bish up on the latest!

******************************
      ooh no he too ignant for that….when that fool said in front of my momma, It’s safe to say we’ve all had some black in us :ghost: I knew not to take him round nobody I know. He gets pissed though cause whenever we go out he has to pay I’m like whatever dude you the boy ion care. But then he picks these extremely expensive places….. I :love: My Gew, he so good to me *chuckles*

some random ass ninja just posted this under a model’s pic i posted on FB

Your hair cant get like this. Dont lie to the ppl…

:eek: ninja WHY??? whyyy is the thirst so REAL??? :mad: :cuss:

HARLEM!!! :love: hey ma!

:hi: @goat :yawn:

Smonae says:

:hi: Harlem

:hug: @harlem

MissHarlem says:

SON :waves:

FAYLA :kiss:

SMONAE :hi:

Caramel Cutie says:

Hey Diva! How’s my fave LSLH broad!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey Kenya! :buttshake: how you be today?

@Goat…hey baby :kiss:

lawd. what i’m gone do?? i cant smoke around these bishes :smoke:
      we leaving at 3 so i cant eem get one for the road! :crying:

:hi: Goat

acope@csufresno.edu
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^

This heffa want folks to email her on her work issued higher institute of learning email addy….about some club appearances for her homegirl?

BRB

:pc:

Pickachu

:dead: atcho gravi

heyyyy Diva! :hi: sup ma??

I am soooooooo bored :yawn:

oh dang I am in moderation…

acope at csufresno dot edu

BRB
      :pc:

Smonae says:

Pickachu yo damn gravie is killing me :rofl:

:hi:
      whodat

@pickachu did your gravi take a dump in her pants? eeeeewwwww!

Diva says:

@Fayla :woohoo: hey pretty lady! How are you today?

Diva says:

@MissHarlem hey lady!!!!! Our show is on TONIGHT!!! I’s ready for them Ewings! :happy:

oh dang I am in moderation…

acope at csufresno dot edu

BRB

MissHarlem says:

MILKY :waves:

DIVA :woot:

:lol: she should of known that KDUB was gonna email that damn addy

Milky says:

@diva :koolaid3: burfday drank!!

whodat

@pickachu did your gravi take a dump in her pants? eeeeewwwww!

*******************
      NAW HER AZZ JUST HANGS LOW LIKE THAT…

DoES Your AZZ Hang Low?
      Does it Wobble to and Fro?
      Can You Tie it in a Knot?
      Can You Tie in in a Bow?
      Can You Throw it Over Your Shoulder Like a Continental Soldier?
      Does your azz hand low?

:buttshake:

:offtopic: I just watched the funniest Django parody :rofl:

Dearest Aishah Cope:

I have found that you were born’d in 1988. Which makes you 24-25ish. Depending on what part of the year you was born in. I aint care to find all that out… but I CAN. Please believe it.

You may be too young to really honest to God KNOW; that you don’t ask for folks to email you at your JOB. What is wrong with you lil mama? You work for an institute of higher learning. You can’t be getting fielding requests for your homie to be at XX spot on your WORK email. :blink:

Do better. Grow some common sense.

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub

@diva burfday drank!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *grabs drink and panches yo booty*

MissHarlem says:

DIVA I am on it tonight!! Gots to see this unfold :scared:

Dearest Aishah Cope:

Do better. Grow some common sense.

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub

MissHarlem says:

:smack: followed by :lol:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA I am on it tonight!! Gots to see this unfold

~~~~~~~~~~
      Girllllllllllll it is going to be good TONIGHT!!! You watch so we can discuss manana! :thumbsup:

Kdub :lol:

:dead: @ Dub

:crying: Did u check the site with your red pen? Do they offer playwriting degrees :rofl:

Ty says:

Do better. Grow some common sense.
      *sprays common sense chia pet with holy water to help it grow* :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

Hey yawls! :hug: s

:hahaha: @ the pic for this post

Ok, the MG is doing the best she can :clap:

iAmChan says:

Time to turn up…..what up yall.

What is wrong with folks? I mean fuggin HONESTLY? Why would you put your work addy on ANYTHING other than to join this site right here. And Sandy has a work addy from a part time job I had 10 years ago. She aint never verify if that email addy worked. She just said you had to have a work addy. Not that you still had to WORK THERE.

Jesus be some common sense. Be a dark haired Jesus. Not a BLONDE one.

Bad Influence says:

What is duck butter? :ghost:

Hey Bad :hi:

Hissy & Diva :happy:

*pours an extra shot for myself for Diva’s birthday* :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Lol @ dark haired Jesus

Bad Influence says:

KDubb :rofl: hi bew :hug:

:hi:
      bad :kiss:
      chan

@kdubb u’s a fewl!! but i lubs u :love:

Ty says:

Jesus be some common sense. Be a dark haired Jesus. Not a BLONDE one.
      :ghost:

Diva says:

Ty :happy: hey my love :stop: you gone pour me an extra shot too, right?

:dead: @black-haired jesus

Sexylenalove says:

___________________________________________________

Probably, but they didn’t, they chose her, sooooo don’t hate the playas, hate the game!!!

Milky says:

whispers Diva is getting e-drunk. imma do all kinda stuff to hur!!! Rubs hands together and does a evil laugh…

Bad Influence says:

Beta & Tyyyyyy :woohoo:

Oh is it Diva’s berfday? *hands her a cake made of liquor* happy bday bew!! :hug:

Did u check the site with your red pen? Do they offer playwriting degrees
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cal State University @Fresno a real school. Its the school that if I am not mistaken that Jerry Tarkainan went to coach basketball at after he left UNLV…Running Rebels.

Sexylenalove says:

___________________________________________________

**********

:rofl: random, much?!

MissHarlem says:

DIVA if I dont do nothing else tonight it will def be DALLAS. Gonna go to target and put a time limit on myself to make it home even though its already scheduled to record

FIANCE :hump: I be missin you love

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MORNING GLORY HAS THE LOOK, NICE SHAPE, NOT SURE HOW TALL SHE IS

BUT NO SHADE :coffee: UNFORTUNATELY :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Jesus be some common sense. Be a dark haired Jesus. Not a BLONDE one.

Nice one :yea:

Hey folks. :wave:

Ms. Cope done pist me off.

:chase:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :whistle:
      I’m down for whatever
      I’m down for whatever
      When it comes to you
      I could make love on the floor
      I’m down for whatever
      I’m down for whatever
      Baby let’s get creative
      Cause of you I am down
      I’m down for whatever :whistle:

Bad Influence says:

Beta & Tyyyyyy

Oh is it Diva’s berfday? *hands her a cake made of liquor* happy bday bew!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey bew!!! My birfday is Wed….but we gone start e-dranking today!!!! *grabs a slice of my liquor cake*

*hands her a cake made of liquor* happy bday bew!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *pours extra rum glaze on the cake before @Hissy passes it*

:party:

MissHarlem says:

Although you dont partake Im passing the :blunt: around for the pre bday festivities :yahoo:

Diva says:

*hands her a cake made of liquor* happy bday bew!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *pours extra rum glaze on the cake before @Hissy passes it*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :woohoo: Kdub you tryna get me drunker than cooter brown…it’s ok cause you know I ain’t passing up nothing with alcohol in it :party:

Bad Influence says:

Dude, theres so much liquor in dat cake *burps*

:listen: <~~~me puttin on the jams. One of yall finna start stripping… :yes:

Hiiiiiii Fiance :hump: bew

Jesus be some common sense. Be a dark haired Jesus. Not a BLONDE one.

:dead: :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

Although you dont partake Im passing the around for the pre bday festivities

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naw I’m hitting it today…..we got a blog bong :kona:

Bad Influence says:

Dude, theres so much liquor in dat cake *burps*

<~~~me puttin on the jams. One of yall finna start stripping…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *climbs on the table*

Bad Influence says:

Dude, theres so much liquor in dat cake *burps*

:listen: <~~~me puttin on the jams. One of yall finna start stripping… :yes:

:buttshake: <—stripped

whassup pretty lady? :love:

Bad Influence says:

Mmm…this thunderfck is everything :smoke:

Bad Influence says:

Somebody get Diva off the table…her gran’baby will see this on the online one day :smack:

Fayyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

Bad Influence says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: lawd he gone think his grandmami a freak! :rofl:

pointhimout says:

they don’t have to know where it came from. they’re entertainers who are asked to perform all the time. what was that story of usher and mariah performing somewhere and cuz there was so much flack years later, they gave the money back. hmmmm. I guess. I can’t say what I’ll really do until I’m in that position. I think there’s a fine line tween personal beliefs and doing your job that can be easily crossed.

I know of a lady who will not fill your prescription for the morning after pill because she doesn’t believe in abortions. When do your personal beliefs get in the way of business at hand?

I say to the beyonce story, dont YOU perform if it’s an issue for you. If there’s a request for her services in Nigeria, is she really to blame? Now that slut Kim Kardashian should’ve never been paid $500k to do anything. 45 minutes and this bish pulling in loot like this? And we all opted for college and promising corporate careers. SMH