The Onion apologizes for insulting a 9-year-old

Quvenzhane Wallis at Oscars red carpet

Quvenzhané Wallis puppy purse

After enduring intense pressure and scorn for using offensive language toward a 9-year-old, someone over at satirical website The Onion jotted down a quick apology to 9-year-old Oscar nominee Quvenzhané Wallis and posted it to the website’s Facebook page.

The Onion, known for it’s comedy satirical take on the world’s current events, sent out a tweet referring to little Wallis as the C-word during last night’s telecast of the 85th Annual Academy Awards.

The Onion apologizes

• Betamax82

Take your apology and shove it up your :buttshake: she dont want it

• Smonae

Oh Really :coffee:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

OK! :tea:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

And the Oscar for the best fake ass appology goes to…

I bet they are reading that back to themselves and laughing their asses off cuz they don’t mean it!

fakeappologiesmakemyasshurt… :rolleyes:

yeeeep. :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

fukk that weak azz apology..the damage has been done

• LadieLeo

Ion even know why folk apologize cause if they ain’t sorry it’s just a waste and if they are sorry ain’t nobody gone believe it :tea:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Dammit my fantasia actin up again I meant apology..
    according to my fantasia dictonary-appology is the study of apes… :coffee:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Dammit my fantasia actin up again I meant apology..
    according to my fantasia dictonary-appology is the study of apes…
    **********************
    :ghost:

I see PIka follows Kay on FB :lol:

• LadieLeo

:offtopic: I tell my coworker that Prince Akeem doesn’t like my dog….she asked me do they have domesticated animals in his home country :smack: I’m from FL what the hell do I know about pets outside of this country, bless her heart though she ain’t mean no harm :tea:

• Miapluck

They’re full of it…Just goes to show the current mind frame of some individuals nowadays…who in their right mind would even think to use a term like that when referencing a child…SMH…People have become so cruel and say anything outta they’re mouths…Desensitization at it finest..

Janet Damita Joe Jackson is married now…again :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

Well that was a nice apology, straight forward, to the point, with action. They gonna learn about letting interns and entry-level folks run the public contact accounts.

SN: I hate her dog bags. :huh: But she is…9. *hair toss*

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:huh:
    …and why did “those responsible” say that a 9 year old is a kunt?

she asked me do they have domesticated animals in his home country
    ======================
    last time I was home in 2002 it seemed everybody took to having dogs as pets…but anywho one day me and my cousin were walking and shooting the chit when the nigga told me nkita (dog in Igbo) was the upper echelon of meats

• Oldskool71

@Pickachu
    Exactly!!! I was mortified when I read what was said about a child!!!

@LadyLeo
    Catch me up; who is Prince Akeem??? :think:

LadieLeo says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Dammit my fantasia actin up again I meant apology..
    according to my fantasia dictonary-appology is the study of apes…
    **********************

I died when I saw the bottom half of your gravi so we even! :casket: Take me on with yah!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Quvenzhané Wallis

:blink:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
    “but anywho one day me and my cousin were walking and shooting the chit when the nigga told me nkita (dog in Igbo) was the upper echelon of meats”

:blink:

Um… what else in that upper echelon?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

The apology works for me. I just hope the person that said it get fired.

• NaijaGal

what else in that upper echelon?
    ==========
    what???

• OutsidetheBox

and why did “those responsible” say that a 9 year old is a kunt?

:thinking: Its The Onion.. not surprising that they called someone a cunt..the surprise is that its a kid.

I guess because she is sooo sweet and peachy (reports) they tried to go the satirical route?? :eek: Yeah IDK either.

• Miany

@Diva…

:shakebutt:
    :boobs:
    :bday:
    My neice has a puppy bag, won’t step out without it…I wonder if they tried to get her to leave the bag home.

Quvenzhané Wallis

:lol: Her mom has a unique name as well: Qulyndreia. She is a teacher. :)

• Diva

That was uncalled for. Who says that about a child? Stoopid summabish

• Diva

OTB you gone dance for me guhl?

• goat76

She appeared on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1992- )’ on June 29, 2012 and told him that the Zhané part of her name means “fairy” in Swahili. Her nickname is Naysie. According to a USA Today interview, her name is pronounced “Qui-ven-ZHEN-ay”.

It’s Diva’s burfday???

Ehppy burfday tooooooo youuuuU!!

:happybirthday:

• OutsidetheBox

Gangatas dont dance @Div-er..but I can be presuaded..its your burfday??

:wave: <–the wangster (d!ck cover) the stripper at my BFFs party used..

• Milky

@goat and @diva can yall jump back in the bed now that im back from lurnch.. :hump: Wait let me dance for you first. :danban: :buttshake:

• Milky

@otb :kiss:

• Ty

Yeah I bet :rolleyes:

*sits Goats goods in the Onion’s hand* :cuss:

• Oldskool71

OTB says:
    I hate her dog bags. But she is…9.
    ——————————–
    So she has been seen with other dog bags??? :blink: I don’t like it either because that one up top looks a little too… *what’s the word I’m looking for* Reeeal. You think maybe a taxidermy place is pushing dog bags now? :think:

• Pickachu Tran

i WONDER if Janet Jackson rich azz husband gotta brother :thinking:

• Diva

*grabs the blog bullhorn* May I have your attention please. My birfday is Wed. but today we starting the e-drinking and the Roses are each dancing for me! I’ll be accepting e-gifts on Wed. thank you very much now OTB you up next to dance for me. Don’t keep me waiting guhl :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

she asked me do they have domesticated animals in his home country
    ======================

*******************
    Lawd so if this nicca get to lookin at my dog all crazy I’m gonna have to :karate: I don’t play bout my doggie :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Well I’m saying my wishes now because I’ll be traveling. BUT… My birthday is on this saturday. If’in I’m not smothered this weekend I’ll drop in

:hump:

LadieLeo says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Dammit my fantasia actin up again I meant apology..
    according to my fantasia dictonary-appology is the study of apes…
    **********************

I died when I saw the bottom half of your gravi so we even! Take me on with yah!

***************************
    Again yall gone stop bout my Auntie Mark….he I mean she be killin them hoes with her I mean his I mean…whatever dressing!

• NaijaGal

:rofl: :rofl: let it be know that naijagal does NOT eat dog meat

• OutsidetheBox

So she has been seen with other dog bags???

:yes: Its like her little signature at this point. Cute. In a kiddie way. I had a mini backpack obsession 5th-7th grade. I turned out alright..still working on Sandra.. :lol:

• Miany

@DIVA AND BEDAZZLED :bday:
    Cuz yall so lovely we gonna celebrate all week!
    (Today is my nephew’s bday and Tomorrow is my brother’s bday)…Love my Pisces!

• Ty

_________
    *sits Henny Black on the blog* :party:

:danban:

• Kynedy L

That’s the same apology Jet gave Fantasia.

• Milky

sneaks half the bottle of Henny Black :kona:

Yeah let’s party all week for my wifey and razzle dazzle! :buttshake:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “and why did “those responsible” say that a 9 year old is a kunt?

I guess because she is sooo sweet and peachy (reports) they tried to go the satirical route?? Yeah IDK either.”

good try…

Milky! :kiss:

:danban1:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :woohoo: cake cake cake

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

I’d lay my head down on this desk if my CC wasn’t sitting right behind me. :eek:

• Oldskool71

@OTB
    Ahhh okay. I remember the animal back pack thing. I guess her’s is a high-end doggy bag made to look a little more real than those backpacks. A nice leather backpack purses is actually pretty convenient when traveling :yes:

*Breaks band off 5 grand stacks*

Allllright fellas! I need to see some **** shaking in this place!

Turns on Uncle Lukes “Shake dat asss bish and let me see what you got!”

Dis is for DIVA!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

I think I’m gonna come back to KW 5 lbs heavier…

:party:

:whistle:
    The roof the roof the roof is on fire
    The roof the roof the roof is on fire
    The roof the roof the roof is on fire
    We don’t need no water let the motherfcuker burn
    Burn motherfcuker burn

52 WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

*Breaks band off 5 grand stacks*

Allllright fellas! I need to see some **** shaking in this place!

Turns on Uncle Lukes “Shake dat asss bish and let me see what you got!”

Dis is for DIVA!!!
    ————-

*Breaks band off 5 grand stacks*

Allllright fellas! I need to see some **** shaking in this place!

Turns on Uncle Lukes “Shake dat asss bish and let me see what you got!”

Dis is for DIVA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Only the big **** ningas :rofl: #thatsall

• Milky

*Breaks band off 5 grand stacks*

Allllright fellas! I need to see some **** shaking in this place!

Turns on Uncle Lukes “Shake dat asss bish and let me see what you got!”

Dis is for DIVA!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    puts on strap on so i can make dis money. unless u let me shake my funbags!!! SCRUB DA GROUND!!!

:party:

The roof the roof the roof is on fire
    The roof the roof the roof is on fire
    The roof the roof the roof is on fire
    We don’t need no water let the motherfcuker burn
    Burn motherfcuker burn
    ————
    It’s getting Hot in hurrr so take awf all yo clothes

I am getting so hot i wanna take my clothes awwwf!!

:wave:

• OutsidetheBox

:buttshake: <—- to Freak Ho, freak ho…bounce ya ass and make ya knees touch your elbowssss :buttshake:

Too $hort circa '99.

• Milky

:danban:

• Diva

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

*Breaks band off 5 grand stacks*

Allllright fellas! I need to see some **** shaking in this place!

Turns on Uncle Lukes “Shake dat asss bish and let me see what you got!”

Dis is for DIVA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Only the big **** ningas #thatsall
    ———————–
    :smack: I shoulda made that stipulation… Man..sat yo azz down somewhere here… dammmm!!!

Okay fellas who can swang leeeegooo!!!! “We need some **** in our lives **** in our lives! You need some **** and you needs some ****…. AAAYYYEEEE!!! :danban: Werk fellas!

• LadieLeo

<—- to Freak Ho, freak ho…bounce ya ass and make ya knees touch your elbowssss

Too $hort circa '99.

*********************
    Then comes in Mia X…callin us freaks but yall the freaky ones…. :shakebutt:

Diva says:

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

********************
    ……and let me see what you got :buttshake:

Milky says:

*Breaks band off 5 grand stacks*

Allllright fellas! I need to see some **** shaking in this place!

Turns on Uncle Lukes “Shake dat asss bish and let me see what you got!”

Dis is for DIVA!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

—————-
    Throws a few hundridz yo way for showmanship… :rofl:

• Milky

shake it baby and let me see what u got… :buttshake:

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

********************
    ……and let me see what you got
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *steps outta panties and bends over in my short letter skirt* :buttshake:

*leather

• Milky

—————-
    Throws a few hundridz yo way for showmanship…
    __________________________________
    now throw a stack for these :boobs:

• Who Dat

Janet Damita Joe Jackson is married now…again
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The 4th time? Cause I am convinced she was secretly married to the smidget (small midget)

*leather

*********************
    Hell I just figured you was a cheerleader with a letter skirt on :cheer:

• Milky

*steps outta panties and bends over in my short letter skirt*
    :spank: <—me slappin ur azz!!! Shake it fast watch yo self. Show me whatcha workin wit!!

• Oldskool71

Who the DJ up in here??? :listen: I’m on the request line and I wanna hear some oldskool Shabba Ranks so I can see who can REALLY dance in the rose garden!!! Me wanna see whurl a gurl shake de bom bom to reggae mon!

Janet Damita Joe Jackson is married now…again
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**********************
    nah if she was she’d been paying alimony….you know he like to make it rain on skrippers and such :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Happy Birthday MsDiva!

:listen: Blow The Whistle by Too Short

Beeeootch :whistle:

*cues Freaky Tales :grill:

• NaijaGal

to Freak Ho, freak ho…bounce ya ass and make ya knees touch your elbowssss
    =======================
    :buttshake: <====the can opener

LadieLeo says:

*leather

*********************
    Hell I just figured you was a cheerleader with a letter skirt on
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Happy Birthday MsDiva!

Blow The Whistle by Too Short

Beeeootch

************************
    He will always be snagglepuss to me….I just can't take him serious

===================
    the nigglet did say him and Damita were together for 9 years :thinking:

• Who Dat

Who the DJ up in here??? I’m on the request line and I wanna hear some oldskool Shabba Ranks so I can see who can REALLY dance in the rose garden!!! Me wanna see whurl a gurl shake de bom bom to reggae mon!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :shakebutt: <<< To "Bedroom Bully" by Shabba.

That's old skool Shabba for ya AZZ.

• Nakeya_j

Janet Damita Joe Jackson is married now…again
    —-
    Aww that’s nice…maybe she can have another baby. :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Happy Birthday MsDiva!

Blow The Whistle by Too Short

Beeeootch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's the shiznitz right there!!!! Too Shoat!

———–
    J D? :lol:

Common law like a mugg

Oldskool71 says:

************************
    Nah some Buja Banton……You know the East is best always be depressed there’s no life in the west *slow peppaseed*

• Nakeya_j

Blow The Whistle by Too Short
    —-
    *dances in chair* I love that little stupid song

Shabba Ranks
    =================
    *cues* Mr Ugly man via In Living Color :rofl:

:whistle:
    mr ugly man SHABA
    my ugly man SHABA
    they call me mr ugly man
    they call me mr ugly

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@WUT
    “Only the big **** ningas #thatsall
    ———————–
    I shoulda made that stipulation… Man..sat yo azz down somewhere here… dammmm!!!

:danban1: right in yo face!

You get close enough my chit go from average to humongous! :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Janet Damita Joe Jackson is married now…again
    —-
    Aww that’s nice…maybe she can have another baby.

*********************
    Child Boo she a grandma by now I mean Rebie a grandma by now :tea:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

So Janet Jackson got married behind the media’s back AGAIN. Congrats to her and Wissam.

*Brings out pole I use for “excesize”*

All right ladies the fellas don’t want this money!!! Ladies show them how to get this cash!

Snaps bands on 3 moe stacks… Throw on Wobble song

Best buttnaked Wobble dancer gets a half stack!

NaijaGal says:

Shabba Ranks
    =================
    *cues* Mr Ugly man via In Living Color

mr ugly man SHABA
    my ugly man SHABA
    they call me mr ugly man
    they call me mr ugly
    ——–

all that slob and spit

• Nakeya_j

Child Boo she a grandma by now I mean Rebie a grandma by now
    —-
    She could still have another one. Her new baby and the grandbaby could play together, and she can continue to play like she has chick nor child.

MsDiva and Nakeya,
    <–loudest bish on the dance floor when 'my part' comes on :ashamed:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@WUT
    “Only the big **** ningas #thatsall
    ———————–
    I shoulda made that stipulation… Man..sat yo azz down somewhere here… dammmm!!!

right in yo face!

You get close enough my chit go from average to humongous!
    ————————
    :lol: I knew that would make you dance! :wink: throws a couple bill atcha!

*Brings out pole I use for “excesize”*

Snaps bands on 3 moe stacks… Throw on Wobble song

Best buttnaked Wobble dancer gets a half stack!
    *********************************
    First time I went to the black skrip club they were playing 24 by TI…I went to my grandma house and told her I was gonna be a dancer #judgeme #ioncare

• Nakeya_j

MsDiva and Nakeya,
    <–loudest bish on the dance floor when 'my part' comes on
    —-
    :hahaha: Chile YES!!! And don't let em have a few drinks. I'll act like that song is thee ONLY song in LIFE!! hahahahah

WUT
    *shimies all around the blog in rose-colored sequins pasties and a clear nude thong*

:shakebutt:

she gon wobbledee
    then she know im da want it wit it
    open her legs and squeeze a nigga
    like she want me in it
    now turn around and back it up
    then throw it at a nigga
    tell her i say “ohh thats enuff”

*Brings out pole I use for “excesize”*

Snaps bands on 3 moe stacks… Throw on Wobble song

Best buttnaked Wobble dancer gets a half stack!
    ———–
    *Puts on sessy suit climbs to the top and air walks down the pole*

#Muscleandbalance (I wish :lol: )

<———- me wobbling

***********************
    Now is we doin the old wobble or the line dance wobble?

Leo :rofl:
    ===========
    :hahaha: Chile YES!!! And don’t let em have a few drinks. I’ll act like that song is thee ONLY song in LIFE!! hahahahah

Nakeya, my Bay area friends be ‘too quiet’ for my liking when that song comes on yo! :rofl:

<–serious 'gettin it' face LMAO!

• Oldskool71

@WhoDat
    Man you aint neva lied! My joint was Trailor Load a Girls! When I was in college I had his tape in my Sony walkman and you aint neeeever see me without my earphones walking round campus. I’d have to rewind that joint over and over to learn the lyrics…it wasn’t until years later when the internet was invented that I could see what the F*** he was saying cause I’d lost the little tape cover that came in the case with the lyrics… :rofl: until then I was singing his songs all hard and WRONG!!! Still a little iffy on some of ‘em

Oldskool71 says:

———————–
    ting-a-ling a ling, dancehall it swing, DJ head stuck up when hear boom riddim.
    ting-a-ling a ling, schoolbell a ring, knife and fork ah fight fi dumplin.
    Booyaka! Booyaka! call for Shabba Rankin…. AAAAAYYYYYEEEE get loowww!!!

:danban:

:boobs:

:buttshake:

:lick:

• Who Dat

Damita Jo always getting married in private too. This heffa been married a year this time. Last time she was getting a divorce before folks found out and she sneaked her lil fass hoe azz off and married the Debarge boy in private too.

• NaijaGal

MAN – those white folks you work with don’t know the nigguh side of you huh :lol:

• GellySammich

she gon wobbledee
    then she know im da want it wit it
    open her legs and squeeze a nigga
    like she want me in it
    now turn around and back it up
    then throw it at a nigga
    tell her i say “ohh thats enuff”
    *catchin the wall real quick before I go home* :peace:

Oldskool71 says:

———————–
    ting-a-ling a ling, dancehall it swing, DJ head stuck up when hear boom riddim.
    ting-a-ling a ling, schoolbell a ring, knife and fork ah fight fi dumplin.
    Booyaka! Booyaka! call for Shabba Rankin…. AAAAAYYYYYEEEE get loowww!!!

*******************************

Now yall beatin on the folk walls and somebody done pullled out a gun….. :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

All you niggas tombout bounce that ass but aint no freak show we want your
    mothafukkin cashhhhhh..so fukk ya weed..don’t want no drank..thank that you can fukk me?? You ain’t got enough to even touch me…

:buttshake: Imma have to dust off that old No Limit. :eek:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
    “MAN – those white folks you work with don’t know the nigguh side of you huh ”

These honkies think I’m a republican! :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

<–serious 'gettin it' face LMAO!
    ——
    :buttshake:

"Bun-B, that's Texas, baby
    Ball and G, that's Memphis, baby
    $hort Dog, that's Oakland, baby
    Ain't nothin' but pimpin' these days, G"
    <—Jammin

• Who Dat

Aww that’s nice…maybe she can have another baby.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Damita Jo is the same age as my sister. 47. But hey. Gone head.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “Imma have to dust off that old No Limit.”

:rofl: That old skool No Limit still go hard!

Yall heard Master P new mixtape????

• Miany

Imma go on and twerk to alla day :shakebutt: except Shabba….dont fuxxs with him since he took his hideous big toe look alike behind to Haiti back in the day and said some donkey brained issh like…”those were the ugliest people I have ever seen”…..nope, dont fuxxs wid him at ALL…

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Aww that’s nice…maybe she can have another baby.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Damita Jo is the same age as my sister. 47. But hey. Gone head.
    ———-
    Sarah had a baby in her 90’s :tea:

5 large for you Diva :spank: <—-me splashing it on your azz
    5 large for sparklysequine panties :boobs: <—— sprinkles it on these
    6 large for BEDAZZLE…cuz damn!!!! :buttshake: <—-rains on it

• Nakeya_j

Gelly is Jammin!!
    *starts to sing Project Chick* from Cash Money
    “Give me a project chick, Give me a hoodrat chick.
    One that don’t give a fugg, and say she took that dyck”
    YYAAASSSSS!!! lol

• Who Dat

My joint was Trailor Load a Girls
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I liked that one too.

:danban:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
    “Imma have to dust off that old No Limit.”

That old skool No Limit still go hard!

Yall heard Master P new mixtape????

*************************
    P Miller got something out :huh: I mean I was down wit No Limit, I mean I had Skully Duggery Fiend all that ish…hell I thought I was a thug back in 97, 98…..

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

EVEN IF IT’S NOT A SINCERE APOLOGY IT CERTAINLY SENDS A MESSAGE THAT THE TWEET WAS INAPPROPRIATE

THE INSULT WAS IN WRITING, AND RIGHTFULLY SO THE APOLOGY SHOULD ALSO BE-WHEN IT’S SEARCHED BOTH WILL APPEAR :coffee: DO BETTER FOLKS SERIOUSLY

• Nakeya_j

Yall heard Master P new mixtape????
    —–
    He still rap?! smh

• OutsidetheBox

Sammich!!1 :cuss: Why fore you leaving so early? You’ll be back, yes? <—sessy new Middle Eastern accent..

• Beautifuleve17

Lol

LadieLeo says:

<———- me wobbling

***********************
    Now is we doin the old wobble or the line dance wobble?
    ——————-
    impress us with a combo of both :rofl:

• pointhimout

my mouth dropped when I read that tweet. how do you refer to a kid as a cunt? whatever happened to lil cute names like lil heffa or lil bad ass, etc.,?

I guess. She’s starring in the Annie remake so life goes on.

• Oldskool71

Wut says:
    ting-a-ling a ling, dancehall it swing, DJ head stuck up when hear boom riddim.
    ting-a-ling a ling, schoolbell a ring, knife and fork ah fight fi dumplin.
    Booyaka! Booyaka! call for Shabba Rankin…. AAAAAYYYYYEEEE get loowww!!!
    —————————————————–

Yessssss!!! I’ll admit I can’t dance worf a damn but I loooove watching folks dance to reggae!!! I stand there mezmarized at the hips and a legs winding and moving…it’s an art form! :grill:
    *staring off daydreaming bout Jamaica last summer with the locals doing their thing with my tongue hanging out* le sighhhh

JELLO :rollseyes:

LadieLeo says:

<———- me wobbling

***********************
    Now is we doin the old wobble or the line dance wobble?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guhl you kwow my drunk azz was doing the line dance wobble? *climbs back on the table though and drags DTTS wif me*

:danban:

I cant even focus on studying right now…. too anxious for a number of things and reasons.

more like jittery… no caffine…. but more like I wish this day would hurry the fuq up so I can :peace: out!!!

:boobs:

Sarah had a baby in her 90?s
    =======================
    lies :lol: Sarah stole somebody’s baby and Abraham’s simple self believed her :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

These honkies think I’m a republican!

:thumbsup: Thats the way to be! They’ll find you a wife! Talking to my new-er coworker about Bible Camps.. chit-chat went real good. Like he likessss me.

Old hating coworker that know me too well says “you left out the part that you use the bible camp to take your own vacay away from your kids.. :huh: ” #hater :hahaha:

127 & 129 :rofl:

• Diva

@Intense let me see you twerk for me for my birfday please and thank you! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Yall heard Master P new mixtape????

Wait..what?? Is this exclusive to Louisiana :rofl:

• NaijaGal

Damita Jo is the same age as my sister. 47. But hey. Gone head.
    ===============================
    how’d he get her through his family…they gone want heirs and in the natural way…this marriage will be interesting

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

She’s starring in the Annie remake so life goes on.
    ——–
    Black Anne going mainstream?? :think:

Sounds like I’d spend my money and not watch it online for free.

• Who Dat

That old skool No Limit still go hard!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “This is ya muthafawking colonel speaking…” :yes:
    Cause I’m so fawkin T-R-U…representing I thoughtchu knew…
    We No Limit soliders…thought I toldcha… :yes:

I listen to that ish…least 3 x’s a week. Why is you PLAYIN…that and Three Six Mafia “Who Run It” and UGK “Look At Me”

Miany says:

Imma go on and twerk to alla day except Shabba….dont fuxxs with him since he took his hideous big toe look alike behind to Haiti back in the day and said some donkey brained issh like…”those were the ugliest people I have ever seen”…..nope, dont fuxxs wid him at ALL…
    ———————-
    :kiss: Sorry babe… Im just the DJ and somebody requested it… :rofl:

OOOHHHH SHHHHYYYYDDD NAH! HERE WE GO
    “COTTON CANDY SWEET AS GOLD LET ME SEE YA TOOTSIE ROLL!!”

3 STACK TO THE FIRST FELLA TO DROP THE PANTS, TOOSTIE ROLL AND LET IT SWANG WITH IT!!! aaaaayyyyeeeee!!!

NaijaGal says:

Sarah had a baby in her 90?s
    =======================
    lies Sarah stole somebody’s baby and Abraham’s simple self believed her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: not at the party ya’ll we dancing naked, twerking and touching and ya’ll bringing up Sarah & Abraham :smack:

• OutsidetheBox

Sarah stole somebody’s baby and Abraham’s simple self believed her
    :hahaha: Abraham the FIRST duck ass nigga? :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Sarah had a baby in her 90?s
    =======================
    lies Sarah stole somebody’s baby and Abraham’s simple self believed her
    ————-
    :rofl: ;)

• Oldskool71

@Miany
    *big scratch sound from taking the needle off the record and hush falls over the room* Did you say Shabba called somebody ugly??? :crying:

@WhoDat
    What ever happened to Patra?

• goat76

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

********************
    ……and let me see what you got
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *steps outta panties and bends over in my short letter skirt*
    ———————-
    I love this visual. Especially when the legs are kept together and da kitty peeping thru.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “Yall heard Master P new mixtape????

Wait..what?? Is this exclusive to Louisiana ”

:no:

It ain’t half bad tho! Like a more educated Trinidad James. Wait, that ain’t sayin much. But you knwo what I mean. :lol:

Miany says:

———————-
    Sorry babe… Im just the DJ and somebody requested it…

OOOHHHH SHHHHYYYYDDD NAH! HERE WE GO
    “COTTON CANDY SWEET AS GOLD LET ME SEE YA TOOTSIE ROLL!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :danba1n: <————me doing the butterfly and shyt…ya'll don't laugh..ya'll know a bish oldschool

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

So Kelly Clarkson’s song Catch My Breath is to Clive Davis?

<——–bish typing like she drunk in REAL Time! :rofl:

goat76 says:

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

********************
    ……and let me see what you got
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *steps outta panties and bends over in my short letter skirt*
    ———————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *backs up on Goats lap with skirt lifted*

Diva says:

<——–bish typing like she drunk in REAL Time!
    ————-

• Milky

face down azz up that’s the way we like to fukc…. :buttshake:

• Who Dat

Sarah azz was a baby snatcher indeed. Abe was an old simple Simon azz Biblical dude. Aint ask for no blood test or nothing. Just was like EYE’S da pappy…knowing good and well she wont birthing nothing out of her old dried up womb. But he had been hittin obviously so shyt he just rolled wit it.

Its his azz prolly why to this day in some states if you and the woman married the baby get YOUR last name whether yall together or not. Blame Abraham.

*bullhorn*

ATTENTION! GOAT IS IN THE BUILDING!
    :listen:

CHANGES TO “SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!”

Come on GOAT shake it for the Birthday party!!!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

So Kelly Clarkson’s song Catch My Breath is to Clive Davis?

____________________________

Clive musta was throwin that azz at her ol man or sumpin.
    :facepalm:

• Ididntreallymeanit

At least they apologized still trying to figure out why they thought it would be funny to call a child a cunt

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

And the Oscar for the best fake ass appology goes to…

fakeappologiesmakemyasshurt…

^^^THIS :tea:

*bullhorn*

ATTENTION! GOAT IS IN THE BUILDING!

CHANGES TO “SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!”

Come on GOAT shake it for the Birthday party!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****matize us Deez Nuts!!!!!!! :rofl:

Diva says:

<——–bish typing like she drunk in REAL Time!
    —————–
    :rofl: tis allllright Its yo party and you can font how you want to!

:wave: <—-pulls off Diva lil skirt to give Goat a betta view

• Who Dat

What ever happened to Patra?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That bish was so fuggin fine. :wail:

I seen her at a concert here in Greensboro in them lil azz shorts. :shakebutt:

She mighta been my first lady crush after Lyte…let me go find her…

:pc:

So Kelly Clarkson’s song Catch My Breath is to Clive Davis
    ===================
    ion think I know that song but Kelly needs to get over herself…that man is a marketing genius and knew what would sell her…he made her millions…she need to be kissing that pinky ring and stop whining…she done got her a man now she’s smelling herself

• MissHarlem

And to think I actually like the word cunt :coffee:

• NaijaGal

What ever happened to Patra?
    ==============
    essence dot com featured her sometime last year…she still looks like same, braids, body and all

• goat76

@WUT

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

ok so da yt folks finna tek meh outta town. yaw pray fa meh mk? :bye: :steer:

goat76 says:

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

********************
    ……and let me see what you got
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *steps outta panties and bends over in my short letter skirt*
    ———————-

—————
    Looks like a pretty smile when we do that doesn’t it.

• MissHarlem

Kelly might be the only brave one to stand up to Clive shady, sneaky, conniving, wack, old bitty ass

• goat76

NaijaGal says:

What ever happened to Patra?
    ==============
    —————-
    I saw that, made me want to do the butterfly(the dance)

goat76 says:

@WUT

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

——————
    As long as you doing “this” naked we good! Comes behind you and slips my hands down the front of your pants… mmmmhmmm nice and thick like I thought… :wink:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Okay so Dorothy aint lost then. And she still looking good huh? She prolly in her 40’s now. She was that bish… :yes:

• Oldskool71

@WhoDat
    Let me know what’s going on with her cause watching her videos back in the day used to give me goosebumps. Remember Rachel from Carribean Rhythms…I used to be pressed for that show just so I could see Patra or I could watch the background dancers for other artists… *woo,fans self*

• Nakeya_j

Yall heard Master P new mixtape????

Wait..what?? Is this exclusive to Louisiana
    —–
    Is Silkk the Shocker on it?

• goat76

goat76 says:

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

Damn ya’ll shole know how to throw an e-party! bounce that azz!!!!

********************
    ……and let me see what you got
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *steps outta panties and bends over in my short letter skirt*
    ———————-

—————
    Looks like a pretty smile when we do that doesn’t it.
    —————————–
    A juicy cheeseburger, had to equate it with my favorite food…… but it also looks like a smile

• OutsidetheBox

she done got her a man now she’s smelling herself

One of my fav white girls for sure..but yea she needs to let the talent speak for itself. Clive is full of the secrets “they” always allude to about the music industry…she needs to accept that.

Besides she in love and chit, and her songs have been sucking. :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

I dont know if it’s for sure, but the lyrics to the song Catch my breath would leave you to believe so. I haven’t heard of her not liking anyone else in her management..

• goat76

goat76 says:

@WUT

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

——————
    ———————–
    We gonna be wore out by the time Freaky Friday rolls around…lol

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

I don’t wanna be left behind
    Distance was a friend of mine
    Catching breath in a web of lies
    I’ve spent most of my life
    Riding waves, playing acrobat
    Shadowboxing the other half
    Learning how to react
    I’ve spent most of my time

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show
    Now that you know, this is my life, I won’t be told what’s supposed to be right

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain’t got time for that
    Catch my breath, won’t let them get me down, it’s all so simple now

Addicted to the love I found
    Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud
    Making time for the ones that count
    I’ll spend the rest of my time
    Laughing hard with the windows down
    Leaving footprints all over town
    Keeping faith, karma comes around
    I will spent the rest of my life

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show
    Now that you know, this is my life, I won’t be told what’s supposed to be right

It’s all so simple now

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show
    Now that you know, this is my life, I won’t be told what’s supposed to be right

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain’t got time for that
    Catch my breath, won’t let them get me down, it’s all so simple now

• NaijaGal

Okay so Dorothy aint lost then. And she still looking good huh? She prolly in her 40?s now. She was that bish…
    ========================
    girl…and she had on this raibow brite catsuit that only Patra could ummmm pull off :lol:

• Milky

Go diva its ur burfday go diva its ur burfday!!! :buttshake:

• NaijaGal

Besides she in love and chit, and her songs have been sucking.
    ===========================
    me thinks she’s gonna try and go country real soon :no: <=== smh

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

so I just seen a picture of Jennifer Hudson’s BIG sister before they went to the oscars… Is she pregnant or just…er.. uh.. fluffy??? :eak

• Oldskool71

NaijaGal says:

========================
    ——————————-
    WOW!!! I bet everythang was smooooove…no rolls, no lil pouches or nothing huh??? :)

goat76 says:

goat76 says:

@WUT

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

People don’t dance no mo’
    All they do is diss/this

——————
    ———————–
    We gonna be wore out by the time Freaky Friday rolls around…lol
    ———————-
    This is just the warm up! :rofl: you need some V8 or something to keep up your strength?

==========================
    :yes:

:newpost: is up

• OutsidetheBox

Country? I like country music but the lane she is in is her lane. :(

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ diva

GURL BACK IN THE DAY I WOULD BACK IT UP :kona: AND DROP IT LOW AND WIGGLE BACK UP WITH IT REAL SLOW :shakebutt:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVA :bday:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

She do got a smart mouf..but if she was white that would be called “precocious”.