Celebrity Style: LeBron James

LeBron James

NBA superstar LeBron James elevated his already ridiculous ballin’ skills to new heights earlier this week when he led his Miami Heat to a thrilling come-from-behind victory over his former team, the hapless Cleveland Cavaliers.

King James posted a triple-double — the 34th triple-double of his career — to rally the Heat to victory from a deficit of 27 points, keeping the HEAT’s record breaking win streak alive!

LeBron may be a monster on the court, but off the court, the father of 2 prefers being laid back and casual.

LeBron James

From Upscale Hype:

LeBron James has a lot to feel good about right now with his Miami Heat team winning an NBA season high of 21 games in a row. With his team planning to extend their streak tomorrow afternoon in Toronto, LeBron, wearing a Givenchy Airplane print pullover hoodie ($1,170), enjoyed some down time with teammate and good friend Dwyane Wade at The Real Sports Toronto Bar & Grill.

• What He Said: LeBron James
  • Kanye West’s clothing line bombs – and not in a good way
  • Beyonce’s Blackface Photoshoot Was Her Idea
  • Jada Pinkett-Smith and daughter Willow Smith at NY Fashion Week

• VicKaLiCious

Hmmm ok.

• VicKaLiCious

No updates on that military base shooting?

• Unshakable

Wow!!! What a unique, multi-themed piece of apparel that is. Being all “outside the box.” :hahaha:

• Betamax82

D Wade looking like he gets his eyebrows done also

He is so ugly to me :no:

• OutsidetheBox

How many is that now? :love:

Vicki Licki,

Who….what….when…where….why? :blink:

Jesus be the secret service, minus the S. American fiasco. :yes:

• Betamax82

Dam that hoodie looks mighty tight on Lebron

:thinking: :huh:

VicKaLiCious says:

No updates on that military base shooting?

When :blink: what happened :pc:

Beta Boo,

You know he does….probably gets them threaded for a more precise look to match his nail polish. You know them metrosexuals tend to be a lil exscra. :hahaha:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

yea… something I wouldn’t allow my hubby out of the house in :lol: He hates red lipstick… I can hate something of his too :lol:

Jenie and OTB,

How u be, loves? :hug: and :kiss:

• marquez269

I was just about to say I want that pull over until I saw da price…sticks to FUBU sweatshirt

• Betamax82

:lol: unshak

Unshake :hug: you not shat for that gravie by the way :ha:

• libra80sbaby

That chit look like something my 5 year old son would wear. :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle,

I just love Blaine Edwards and Antoine Meriweather….yes ma’am I do! *does a Kenya twirl for each one and a z-snap* Mother clutch the pearls! :rofl:

• Afiya

:winning: :yes: :D

Dem some bizzy jackets doe! :no:

• Betamax82

Marquez I hope you J/K about that FUBU :nono:

Jenie,

You know he’s part of the Space Program! Or is it, the Space Cadet Program? Either way, him so special….yes him is! :rofl:

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• marquez269

Betamax82 says:

Marquez I hope you J/K about that FUBU
      _________________________

Now u kno I am :lol: still cheap tho

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VicKaLiCious says:

No updates on that military base shooting?

No. I try to keep the blog light on hard news and heavy on entertainment. You can try CNN or Fox News for updates. #helpful

@Afiya,

Busier than a street walker searching for her next John. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Teen pregnancy is not nice but it aint life ending either.

:cosign: @Chan. :| Good luck to yall. :)

@ Naija

I left you something downstairs ma’am.

Antoine Meriweather

:dead:

• Bootcampgirl

Welp, I guess that means we won’t be going off topic about the shooting at Quantico #dontbanmesandra

______

I saw the print and :eyeroll: instantly. :lol:

• Nakeya_j

Teen pregnancy is not nice but it aint life ending either.
      —–
      I had a teen parent. And my momma gets her LIFE! You and your son stay prayed up and you be supportive. He will need it.

@Unshake :hug: Its Friday *2 snaps* Im over good. :lol:

VicKaLiCious says:
      No updates on that military base shooting?
      ^^ I e-love yall Roses but.. I promise I e-love Sandra’s sarcasm… I always imagine the face in her gravi like she be shading with a big smile.

• Diva

*grabs bullhorn* Marquez you are needed in the corner please!!!!! :rofl:

VicKaLiCious says:

No updates on that military base shooting?

________
      I like being informed but I could do without the baby shooting, child raping stories too :yes:

• goat76

I try to keep the blog light on hard news
      —————————–
      What??

LOL

• Who Dat

Teen pregnancy is not nice but it aint life ending either.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      my Teen Mom azz said that :rofl:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: blog light? today maybe :lol: shade game proper

Bootcampgirl says:
      ^^ We can talk bout whatever that aint vulgar or messing with her sponsors.. You know dangone well Sandra post tragedy all the time.. she just tryna let folk know she will post wtf she want wtf she want on HER BLOG :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Wait. Is somebody for serious? The 11yo…that 21yo who was her cousin yesterday…is really her mamas bf today? :huh:

MissHarlem says:
      blog light? today maybe shade game proper
      ^^ EXACTLY! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I always imagine the face in her gravi like she be shading with a big smile.

+1 :hahaha:

• Pickachu Tran

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Diva! (like the sisters on Fresh Prince)..

What’s wrong with calling Chan Big Daddy? (shout out to Blanche Devereaux) My daddy is going with that one if’n he gets a grandkid. Said he too cool to be somebody’s grandpa and PawPaw is his grandddaddy… :shrug:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Our prayers go out to Ahmad Givens aka “Real” from the reality TV show with his brother, “Real & Chance”. The reality TV star now has STAGE 4 COLON CANCER.

• FuturedocDonte

I would have died if they would have lost to the cavaliers :rofl:

I try to keep the blog light on hard news
      —————————–
      What??

LOL

:rofl: :rofl: Cause you (and moi) laffed out lous for real.

• lovezoe

I think folks buy stuff simply because of the price tag.

• Ty

VicKaLiCious says:

No updates on that military base shooting?

:dead:

• Trendsetter

Btw, Morning Roses and Thorns

• marquez269

:kona: crown and coke plz @diva

shade game proper

:lol: Everybody is here for what they here for. Ya heard me. :lol:

• NaijaGal

I try to keep the blog light on hard news and heavy on entertainment
      =====================
      oh ok :tea:

• LadieLeo

OTB, huh na? I missed someone saying all that bout the boyfriend, momma cousin baby 11 yr old. I can’t even go back :huh:

DivaRo! *places hands on hips*

Your top student graduated the NASA Space Training Program, and you ain’t eem say congrats or nothing….I mean, can he get some type of props! :hahaha:

How you be?

Hey Trend :danban1:

• Ty

lovezoe says:

I think folks buy stuff simply because of the price tag.
      Yep cause aint nothing cute about that smedium hoodie :coffee:

• MissHarlem

I use to have the most horrible thoughts of teen pregnancies when I was younger and then I LIVED ( :lol: that will never get old to me) and seen how it wasnt the end of the world. Glad I wasnt though bc my child wouldnt have stood a chance with my selfish ass back then. Random

• FuturedocDonte

—-
      Trend do u think that’s true? I only saw it on one website that isn’t too reputable :coffee:

• Smonae

Them boyz about to get another ring!!!! :yes:

• Bootcampgirl

#51 sounds good as hell right about now…

• OutsidetheBox

My dad is is “Pop”. <–dad's real nic name. Kids call him that too. He swear he young and thuggin. Tells me regularly, "Child, make sure we aint in the same watering hole together" :hahaha:

Hello
      Unshak :kiss:
      Sandra
      Marquez
      Naija
      Beta
      Chan
      Jenie
      Thickchick
      Ladieleo

• Who Dat

<<< Teen Mom….MamaDub was a teen mom at 15 and a newlywed at 16. Told me and baby daddy "Yall young, but you are only a statistic if you allow yourself to be"… Handed us our baby and was like…DONT FUGG UP :rofl:

I mean its been bumpy but ish we did decent I think. She graduating in June and going to college. Me and him got a dranking date tho on June 8th cause our nerves been shot to hail the past 18 years. Folks need to celebrate :rofl:

• LadieLeo

OTB, LL Cool J and some others are coming to St Augustine in June!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Y’all heard her LIGHT ON HARD NEWS…..she typed that while looking thru some Ray-Bans tho.

• lovezoe

I never pay Sandy no mind when she’s being facetious.

Bootcampgirl,

How come you don’t love me no mo? I lubs you more than Flava Flav loves his gold clock necklace. I shole do! :hug: and :rofl:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: at all of us laughing at the “light” mention

Morning Milky :hi:

Thickchick
      Ladieleo
      Afiya
      Hell all yall!

• Ty

Diva says:

*grabs bullhorn* Marquez you are needed in the corner please!!!!!
      *hands Diva the bottle* Dont drink up all the Yak over there in the corner with Marquez :rofl:

• Betamax82

Milky :waves:

• Trendsetter

FuturedocDonte says:

—-

I’m not sure…I took that from a website…I hope it isn’t ture

• LadieLeo

@VA, I saw you called me fast downstairs. I wasn’t being fast I was helping my guest get home safely and make sure they ain’t leave nothing. I was just showing my southern hospitality.

• OutsidetheBox

I think folks buy stuff simply because of the price tag.

Sometimes I’m sure. I dont really know about Lebron tho, cause he will throw on some Levi’s as fast as Givenchy.

With these kind of uber-celeb popular lines, unless they are fashion minded, they just “accept” whats next. The design house has a show, the stylists/celebs go, pick clothes/get sent clothes for their clients, and voila a trend is born.

This one has been going on for about 4 seasons now, maybe 6. :thinking: Givenchy prints. All those “Religious” looking shirts they were wearing? Same line. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I use to have the most horrible thoughts of teen pregnancies when I was younger and then I LIVED ( that will never get old to me) and seen how it wasnt the end of the world. Glad I wasnt though bc my child wouldnt have stood a chance with my selfish ass back then. Random

:lol: :lol:

• MissHarlem

DUBB peeps like you and OTB I see how it isnt the end of the world. But at 15/16 I was more liable for killing you just for eating my now laters or jingles (still lookin for this candy it was better than now laters to me) then to look after a child. After my fish died I didnt want to take care of nan else but me. I told yall I need yall to pray for me lol

• Unshakable

Hey Milky Baby!! What’s crackalackin?

@NikkeGoddess – Guhl, not Blanche Devereaux…..with her Mimi VanDoren collection and tales of the sordid south! :rofl:

Bootcampgirl,

How come you don’t love me no mo? I lubs you more than Flava Flav loves his gold clock necklace. I shole do! and
      Never that
      :lick:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

My son was born when I was 16. I worked my black azz off tho. I skipped going straight to college and went military and finished college that way, but had it not been for him, I would’ve skipped the Army all together. When kids come into play, you aren’t living for just you anymore. I made sure I told him that and used me having him as an example.

And PawPaw has a nice ring to it, lol.

• LadieLeo

I don’t like those military shirts with all them buttons and tassels and such.

marquez269 says:

crown and coke plz @diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh you gone get that crown and coke after I get that…shhhhhhhhhhh they listening :rofl:

• goat76

@OTB
      :rofl: :rofl: Cause you (and moi) laffed out lous for real.
      ————————————
      Hell yeah I did..lol

@Unshake… disappear :kona: with that gravi :lol:

:fistbump: Yall did that. Give her back to God. :lol:

AND triple lolzzz for the date yall gonna have. You not sleeping with him are you Dubb? You know parents cant co-parent without fugging each otha! :lol: Yeen slick..

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey boo @ Chocolate Milky. Im shool is thirsty for ya, lol.

NIKKE ummmm any suggestions? It is friday after all :grin:

• MsB

Morning Roses :wave:

Way too many to name!

But on the topic of Teen pregnancy, my 17 yr old CIL just found out last month that she was pregnant she is 6mths. Her mother hasn’t spoken to her since. And I told her she isn’t the first nor will she be the last that ppl are gonna be disappointed but such is life :shrug: finish school and go to college and I will babysit for you while you are in school.

OTB, LL Cool J and some others are coming to St Augustine in June

:pc: Thanks @Leo! Imma be anotha year younger in June. :danban:

• Bootcampgirl

And PawPaw has a nice ring to it, lol.
      :applause: sign of more than just a sperm donor…

• Who Dat

And PawPaw has a nice ring to it, lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I KNEW you was gonna like it :love:

• Bootcampgirl

@OTB you are a Gemini aren’t you???

• LadieLeo

Chan just stay on him cause folk both young and old just don’t take care of their kids. My daughters bio has had 9 kids and all but 1 was taken by the state. Then that heffa had the unmitigated gall to go to court to get custody of her grand kids while some of her children were still in state custody.

• OutsidetheBox

Milky! Hope youre well? The future grandbabes? :hi: Thought about yall yesterday! Sat with the cutest twins!

• Royale

@Sandra it’s been a while… You miss me?

• NaijaGal

MILKY :waves:

LadieLeo says:

_________
      :rofl: See, this foolishness here is why I can’t quit you. :love:

Hey MsB :waves:

• LadieLeo

OTB, tixs went on sale this am at 10 and the place ain’t that big so u betta get on it. It’s the St Augustine Ampitheatre.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

@unshakable #79. I loves Blanche! She stayed getting it in. I cried real tears onthe episode when her black nanny revealed the relationship with Big daddy.

OTB your daady ain’t no fun, me and mine fight about who’s driving…

• MsB

:wave: Bootcampgirl How are you?

Yeah baby don’t quit me :hugs: VA

Miany says:

@Unshake… disappear with that gravi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s all I’m saying….gone get gal :chase:

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      :waves:

• Miany

@MsB her momma on that bullshii…. Momma need to take her azz to a place called DEAL. DEAL bissh ur 16 yo is pregnant.

Good luck CHAN :thumbsup:

• OutsidetheBox

gawd you such a suga baby like moi. :lol: Anotha reason why we get on so. That sweet toof! I LOVED JINGLES. Havent seen them in forever! Use dont be a penny at the koreans store.

We dont need to pray for you. Fortunately mothering is just in yew. :lol:

—> timelesscandy. com

• Bootcampgirl

@MsB chillin’ like a villian :thumbsup: How are you?

• marquez269

@diva :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

@MissHarlem…. I got nothng. Just the usual suspects. Maybe Goat has something for us…..

• thegifted1

I Loooove these dudes! GO HEAT!!!

• Who Dat

Yall did that. Give her back to God.

AND triple lolzzz for the date yall gonna have. You not sleeping with him are you Dubb? You know parents cant co-parent without fugging each otha! Yeen slick..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I do not want that man. :no: I aint gave him these cookies since BEFORE her azz was born’ed. 1994/95. We had been together for 3 yrs before she came and then I got knocked and dude was mad I wasnt tryna marry him. Was salty for a long time abt it. I always say I did our azz A FAVOR. I woulda been divorced by age 20 :rofl:

HOPEFULLY my sister wife coming to this celebratory our baby done made it so we going to get slizzard date. That heffa dont really drank and we need a designated driver :rofl:

I’m back had to find me some jobs to apply for :tea: whats the topic folks ?

• Ty

:offtopic: Did yall see what Amanda Bynes supposedly tweeted about Drake :smack:

and do yall think Selena Gomez let Waka and Gucci smash :popcorn:

• Miany

@LadieLeo… get it girl!!!.. man text me somethin nasty.. homegirls gotta GO HOME, don’t pass go, dont collect $200 NONEADAT!!

• OutsidetheBox

Thats whats up. No alterntive schools around her way? I went to one for about 7 months, then went back to mainstream school. :) They keep the babies, help you figure out a routine. Almost all larger cities have one or two, and if its not near her, they will come get them.

• MsB

~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: They weren’t even going to have her anything for her bday so the hubby and I had a lil get together for her, than her dad who isn’t as upset decided to do something and her mom got the 17 yr old a gift but wouldn’t give it to her, she gave it to my daughters to give to her and stayed in the other room… smh

• OutsidetheBox

@OTB you are a Gemini aren’t you???

Some days. :huh: Not totally.. Cancer/Gem cusp. 6/22. :lol:

@Miany and DivaRo,

Guhls, guhls, guhls…..you knowed he hab a Dockorates in Breaking and Entering and moonlights for NASA. Don’t front! :rofl:

@NikkeGoddess – Guhl, wasn’t that a beautiful episode? Memba dis: “Well, who in the hell gave him this music box?”

Selena Gomez

Isn’t she like 14 :tea: and Amanda Bynes not in her right mind, Ion even pay her any attention. :coffee: that’s a fool for real.

• Anna

:offtopic:
      The 21-year-old man who is accused of raping the 11-year-old daughter of his girlfriend had his bail amount tripled today from $50,000 to $150,000.

• OutsidetheBox

:ghost: :heart: Your language.

6/11

@NikkeMinxx says:

________
      YES! Ruby Dee!!!!

Blanche, I loved ya fatha.
      Everybody loved Big Daddy.
      No, I mean I LOOOOVED yo fatha!

After my fish died
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Stopped RIGHT there :wail:

I hate you :rofl:

• Unshakable

@Ty – No….what did she say? BTW, didn’t she throw shade at Sean “Jay Z” Knowles? :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

your daady ain’t no fun, me and mine fight about who’s driving…

:hahaha: Told that fewl he aint got nary a problem, @Nikk.

He drinks beers and chit. :nono: If I drink its top shelf chit, sir. And I smoke trees not chemically enhanced leaves. :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

dwayne’s lips look soft and ion like it :lol:

:waves: Roses, Happy Friday!

Your language.
      Aint that it? Not just the audacity or the nerve but the pure unadulterated unmitigated gall. I LIVE FOR IT! :lol:

DTS :waves:

• Betamax82

Say what so the 21 yo is the mammys bf smh

Blended families are the bess. :rofl: :rofl:

• MsB

@Bootcampgirl- I am here ready to call it day and go home to take a nap I have been on the move all week with barely any sleep :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thats whats up. No alterntive schools around her way? I went to one for about 7 months, then went back to mainstream school. They keep the babies, help you figure out a routine. Almost all larger cities have one or two, and if its not near her, they will come get them.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes but only one and it’s limited. By the time she has her baby my schedule will have change and I will be off by 12p.m and told her I will help if she doesn’t have any other options.

• OutsidetheBox

jobs to apply for whats the topic folks ?
      _____

Leaving on purpose? Unfufilled?

Couple of tops..teen preggo…clothes..same ole :lol:

Hey Strangers :buttshake:

• Unshakable

@VA Chick – I mean, I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEDDD yo father! Classic!

@OTB – Regarding the Jingles…..check E-Bay…..they may be listed right next to Twinkies. #helpful :rofl:

• Who Dat

Her mother hasn’t spoken to her since.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :sad: I have heard this over and over agane. And it makes me sad. I woulda been lost if my mama woulda been like that.

Who’s fish died? :popcorn:

• Miany

That 21yo/ 11 yo preggo “mamma aint know” shii aint smell right from jump… MOmmas be knowin shi. They needa just shoot her dumb/ raggedy azz

• Ty

@ Mirs & Jenie she supposedly tweeted that she wants Drake to make her vajayjay explode :dead:

Go to OTM and read the Waka and Gucci story they lie alot so :shrug:

• Bootcampgirl

@MsB, I’m ready to hit them sheets as well…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

unmitigated gall…….
      ________________________________________

On.The.Flo’.

Couple of tops..teen preggo
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @Chan gonna be a grandpappy. We ill supporting him.

pure unadulterated unmitigated gall

:hahaha: I choked up. Leo cray! :lol:

I am hearing that Monica is preggers is this true Auntie :thinking:

Jennayyyy and Boot! :dance:

DTTS :danban: :wave:

BootCamp,

Your cat is everything……kitty has that “come hither” bedroom-eyes look. :hahaha:

I am Losing trying to keep up today :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

_____________________________________________________________________

Im mad at the momma and all yall who’s first reaction was “she fast” and whatnot. That whole post made my heart hurt…

vajayjay explode
      that gave me a tingle :ashamed:
      ==========
      Chan :hug: It’s gonna be ok! :yes: :hug: *forest gump voice* Life is like a box of chocolates…….

• MsB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant and I thought I had a virus went to the dr. and they in the hallway talking bout “Who’s gonna tell the mom”… She like I already know and she was there for me from beginning to end even in the delivery room.

• Bootcampgirl

@Unshakable, that one’s not my cat, my fat puss is grey… :rofl:

• Miany

Her mother hasn’t spoken to her since.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^ Yup and they think they spite their children by acting like they aint goin through nothing..smh…. I Thank god for GOOD PARENTS. My momma knew my teen preggo situation b4 me. Asked me to get rid of my kid, I told her no. All she did was tell my daddy to talk to me. He did, I still said no. They both supported me. They aint want the baby but, when I lost it they STILL helped me grieve. GOOD PARENTS>>>

• MissTaken

Why did I think this post said Celebrity Seed Lebron James? I was looking like dang his son done got big! Ole Benjamin Button face :kona:

• Diva

@DTTS you gone put them panties in the \_/ ?

• OutsidetheBox

Ahh I see. Make sure she signs up for the “early learning coalition” in your area, or whatever the state funded chilcare resource is. By the time she is ready, she will be up next on the waiting list. Also, is she getting help finanancially from her parents?

If not, she needs to get herself a social worker and sign up for some services for her and the baby. She should be getting WIC, maybe even foodstamps and medicaid to keep healthy. Where that baby daddy? :waiting: And his parents?

• MissHarlem

OTB :hug: you deserve a nice treat after that website!! Girl I been tryin to find that for AWHILE now. I sure did get it from my penny lady in the hood with the homemade ice cups for 25 cents. Ahhh memories

:lol: DUBB I told ya I was a selfish lil thang back then. Share? Whats that :lol:

NIKKE Im just being greedy I deleted some vids some Im down to 75 so just wanted something new to look at lol

• Honycoatd

Good Morning…near Afternoon beautiful People. Happy Friday… How is everyone doing on this sunny day (atleast here in FL)?

Get it OTB, that banana cracks me up! :rofl:

Good Day :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Who these mamas ill? :no: My mama warnt like that either. Just pointed out that I made “hard life” knocks harder. :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

vajayjay explode
      that gave me a tingle
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Iffin I had on panties right now…they would definitely be wet wet after reading dis :rofl:

• LadieLeo

Man I have to get creative when I talk about that broad cause when i think about her now i just :cuss: but befor that I’d loved her all my life. Them drugs ain’t nothing to play with. But after the adoption she said some slick ish our her mouth about how’d she’d take her from me (not even legally possible). I had done threatened no I had done promised that heffa death fo I knew it. I ain’t carry my baby 9 months and lay up in labor for days but I dare anybody to play wit me by mines. I promise they folk gone be looking for a body.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

MissH… Surely you have Misty Stone and Melrose Foxx in that all white room?

I prayed for us. Cause baby. :|

@Hony what’s shaking ma?

Diva says:

@DTTS you gone put them panties in the \_/ ?

*mosying on over to the bucket on my tippy toes*
      :shakebutt: Done!

• MissHarlem

SON no one fish died currently :lol: just saying how selfish I was

Hony :kiss: But why is it cold and sunny up here? :cold:

• OutsidetheBox

I had done threatened no I had done promised that heffa death fo I knew it.
      _____

BUCK BUCK! :shotsfired:

:hug: Leo

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Diva says:

@DTTS you gone put them panties in the \_/ ?

*mosying on over to the bucket on my tippy toes*
      Done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :happy: :koolaid3: :party: lets get it started!!!!!

:whistle: At the count of three
      I want everybody in the place to be
      To make some noise if ya down with me
      One, two, three

Hit me with the horns Tony
      Keep makin' noise, keep makin' noise, yeah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
      Here we go now, here we go now, here we go now
      Here we go now, here we go now
      Here we go now, here we go now, here we go now
      Here we go now, here we go now
      Here we go, here we go, now listen

Some of y'all might know this, and some of y'all don't (jam jam)
      Some of y'all might be with this, and some of y'all won't
      But listen, let me clear my throat
      Oh, have mercy babe, Ha!
      I hope ya don't mind, let me clear my throat

:waves: Honycoatd

SON, I’m going looking for some Friday music… :steer:

LadieLeo says:

Man I have to get creative when I talk about that broad cause when i think about her now i just but befor that I’d loved her all my life. Them drugs ain’t nothing to play with. But after the adoption she said some slick ish our her mouth about how’d she’d take her from me (not even legally possible). I had done threatened no I had done promised that heffa death fo I knew it. I ain’t carry my baby 9 months and lay up in labor for days but I dare anybody to play wit me by mines. I promise they folk gone be looking for a body.
      ________
      I know you’re serious right now. But I :lol: @ I had done promised that heffa death fo I knew it. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

NIKKE :yes: I do. I use to like Melrose Foxx her best girl scene was with Jasmine Cashmere *classic* I still watch her vids though. Im def gonna find something new tonight though

Im READING lil WayNes the Pappi IONo

L u V i e :eek: Stop playing? :cry:

• Honycoatd

Div’er Hi doll :hug: How are you?

My day… crap my week has been filled with hardly working and today I get an email about a new project I am on :cry: Who thinks of these things on Friday.

How is your day going?

• Milky

@chan come drink all u want :hump:

GO DIVA GO DIVA GO DIVA :woohoo:

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

Her mother hasn’t spoken to her since.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_______________________________________

when I got pregnant my said the opposite..DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTIN AN ABORTION. You laid on yo back to get it, and you gone lay on yo back to have it. She was there thru the whole process and she is helping me raise him, along with his great grand parents. WITHOUT them i dont think I would have made it. YEA its painful but parents should never allow that hurt to consume them to the point where they cant even support and show LOVE to their child. That hurt goes away TRUST ME my MOM got over it but u might not be able to get your child back after treating them so cold.

OtBey . .
      LiL WaYne beiNg the daddy gives u a CASE OF THE SADS??? shyte she’ll only have two BDs=Brightside,NO?

• MissHarlem

:danban: :woot: girlllll DIVA you just brought out the Harlem in me with that song. Took me back to some good memories :love:

• OutsidetheBox

Mercy mercy me. I hope you dont mind *rolls neck* Let me clear my throaK…K..KK…Kkkkkk! *vogue hands* :danban:

• Bootcampgirl

That shooting sounds like a love triangle gone wrong…

Honycoatd says:

Div’er Hi doll How are you?

My day… crap my week has been filled with hardly working and today I get an email about a new project I am on Who thinks of these things on Friday.

How is your day going?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fantastic…I gots not one complaint…….a bish is :happy: go lucky

• LadieLeo

I ain’t normally violent, very meek and mild, humble even……but I was gonna year that bish a new one.

OTB :kiss:

Send some of that down here. It is not hot but I don’t mind it being a bit cooler. You guys get all the nice weather that I want.

How is your day going btw?

Schoolprincipal… How are you doll? Are you on spring break yet?

• MissHarlem

LUVN Im gonna ask the board to not speak to you next week if you still got that damn gravi up :mad: ughhhhhhhhhh boils my grits lol :hug: hey hun

• Who Dat

she supposedly tweeted that she wants Drake to make her vajayjay explode
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She look like Nicki Minaj now so…

I was like Amanda Bynes is that YEW bish with that face piercing and the…reverse bleaching and them spydas on your eyes and the blonde WIG :wail:

• MsB

If not, she needs to get herself a social worker and sign up for some services for her and the baby. She should be getting WIC, maybe even foodstamps and medicaid to keep healthy. Where that baby daddy? And his parents?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes her father is helping her, he tries to get the mother to be active but she just stays in the other room. But I have talked to her about all those things her mom is one of the BOURGEOIS ppl who doesn’t want her child on gov. assistance hence why she giving her the silent treatment, she is more worried about other ppl judging them… :shrug:

:danban: :danban1: *throwing my hands up in the aiyah*

@Luvn – We talmbout errythang unda the sun:

Diva has panty pudding
      OTB is reminiscing bout ole skool candy and making me hungry
      MsHarlem got bamboozled cuz her candy lady overcharged her for icy cups
      Hony is doin it big in the Sunny South Florida
      LadieLeo said she will lay hands if someone mess with her kids
      Nikke is making dranks for errybody so help yourself
      Some roses is talmbout the importance and beauty and struggle of parenthood

Now you is pretty much caught all up…..will you plz go to the candy lady and get me a box of lemon heads and a chic-o stick? :rofl:

SON

:2dance: If I’m Notcho Lover, If I’m Notcho Friend! -Al B. Shoraaa :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

MissHarlem says:Im gonna ask the board to not speak to you next week if you still got that damn gravi up ughhhhhhhhhh boils my grits lol MZHARlEM!! :yahoo: MorntiNg!! I do look Rather StOOpid w/that gravie,hunnh? :ashamed:

:hi: honeyCoaTed,I like ur PIC :thumbsup:

• OutsidetheBox

No! Wayne was just fukking with Dhea. :eek: So if she preggo wth happ’d to Dhea?? I dont deal in numbers, maybe because I can relate..? I dont admonish her for that..im talking about how you back with him but he publicly with someone else? *Bey stank face*

• Unshakable

@DivaRo – and waive ‘em like you just don’t care! And cuz it’s Freaky Fab Friday, let me hear you say Oh Yeah!

• LadieLeo

VA, it’s cool I’ve had her since she was 3 and she’ll be 11 this summer so ain’t nobody trying to take that spoiled heffa now. Hell I wish somebody would just fo the weekend at least iKid iKid :no: :yes: :no:

Diva has panty pudding<– :huh:

@Unshakable :hahaha: ThankYou Much for that . . Still LOST ButtuMh :hug:

• Honycoatd

You chicas had nice stories. My father was more disappointed than my mother was. It was my first year in college and he feared I would drop out but I didn’t I got married instead :lol: :rofl:

• MissTaken

Clearasil is not playing. She is setting up her future by having Lil Wayne’s babies in 5 year installments. She is going to get child support until she is 77 years old

• Unshakable

@DTTS – How bout this: I can tell you how I feel about you nite and day! With that bert unibrow! He was doin the most…reppin for light skinnded boys in stonewash jeans! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

How is your day going btw?

Fast. Im DONE going above and beyond for my company after some recent things came to light. I’ll be leaving at about 2 today. :nailfile: Exactly 40hrs. No more. Maybe less.

@Unshake :rofl: panty pudding

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

So what really happened with that 11 and 21 year old situation? sorry I came in on the end. :hug:

:hi: Everyone

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva has panty pudding<–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I ain't even got panties on chile…… :wink:

• LadieLeo

Unshak, kids as in plural, more than 1????? I got mo? Well they ain’t ate or bathe so we need to find them mofos :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

she is more worried about other ppl judging them

Bless her heart. Sounds like she is the one who is not mature. :(

• Ty

I prayed for us. Cause baby
      I didnt call her fast but I knew we didnt get the full story cause it didnt make sense. I couldn’t figure out how he was getting through the door if she wasnt letting him in or had a key :smack:

Still a jacked up situation and the adults (the mother too) needs to be held accountable

Chile :nono:

• Bootcampgirl

:love: Al B. and Christopher Williams back in the day…

LadieLeo says:

________
      You kidding, I aint. I’m trying to get rid of mine for the weekend AS WE FONT.

SON :2dance: I do like me some Al B Shoraaa

LUVN :yes: but we still lub you hun

Amanda Bynes looking like a mexican extra reject :rofl:

• Ty

I want some cute wedge gym shoes not sure what color yet :shrug:

OTB give me some sites :pc:

• OutsidetheBox

I do look Rather StOOpid w/that gravie,hunnh?

YEW SAID IT. :eek: :cosign: <— "Bring Back My Blonde."

@OtBey :shrug:
      Yes UR Right . . .Shyte i ReAd Wayne\Dhea wer geTTiNg Married.
      it’s Pure speculation For BLOGS,I Guess Time MAY ReVeal

Hey Dimpz :waves:

• Pickachu Tran

No! Wayne was just fukking with Dhea. So if she preggo wth happ’d to Dhea?? I dont deal in numbers, maybe because I can relate..? I dont admonish her for that..im talking about how you back with him but he publicly with someone else? *Bey stank face*

____________________________

whose Dhea :blink: the lil YT bish he use to be with at all the events cuz Nivea got to stay home and take care of da kids…. THEY WERE SERIOUS :shrugs: WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS nivea has secured her future quite nicely I must say

RUDE :casket: :rofl:

• Honycoatd

Unshakey :hug: I wish I was at the beach or at the mall but I have a bit of some prep work to do :sad: How are you?

Luvin you long time hi hun and why are you still default. :cry:

• goat76

Freaky Friday has begun.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I’m tired of being down in the dumps. I need a woman. I am need of a good face moisturization, lol.

• Who Dat

didnt call her fast but I knew we didnt get the full story
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Me neither. She is 11. A mere babe. I wanted to know when it said erryday for a YEAR while the momma was at work…. if she was in school at all during that time? And I did say the momma was sorrier than HAIL.

MZ :kiss: hey boo

I still stand by my comments yesterday which was the mother needs an ass whooping :shrug:

• Unshakable

LadieLeo – I so sawwy….I done put mo on you than you can bear! Ask K-Dub iffin she will take that one off yo hands, mkay! Or maybe ask Redeemed……they can pray for the child’s soul and take them to church to get it right with the Lord. :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Ty says:I want some cute wedge gym shoes not sure what color yet
      Got to MACYS TY . .
      Guess has some nice styles.
      Bey had on some DOPE ones in the PICS yestaday,Im sure those wer a PreTTy Penny! :tea:

• LadieLeo

Um on a lighter note I believe light bright was tryin to kill me last night. So aggressive I almost choked…..keyword *almost* I had a good time.

• goat76

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva has panty pudding<–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I ain't even got panties on chile…… :wink:
      ———————————–
      Bend ova, and bless me with some SunShine!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Right. Thats what gave me pause. OTBGrown as fukk is 11. She could see her nutt chopping dude everytime. :thinking: That made me think she was being pressured and/or threatned. With that bond being raised, Im wondering what exactly he used? :huh:

OTB.

I don’t blame ya if they are not treating you right. I know a few unhappy people with their jobs all of a sudden. Is there a job virus going around or companies just taking advantage of people more boldly?

• LadieLeo

Unshak, child the lil girl done been baptized a few summers back. The water ain’t boil so I think we straight.

iAmChan says:

What is going on in here :shock:

• Honycoatd

My babydoll :kiss: :kiss: How are you my dimplenipple?

:kiss: @ Harlem

What did they find out or reveal new regarding the situation?

Sorry, I was busy having a lil secret affair in my mind with Doug E :shrug:

• luVn_liFe…

GOAT!! :yahoo: Hey there HandsoMe1!
      @LadyLEO
      Girl I had an ex Grab me rouNd my throat,playfully :nono: It was the END that Nite!

• Unshakable

@Hony – I am blessed chile….any day I’m vertical and not horizontal….I gots no complaints, real talk. By the way, that is a pretty pic of you. You look light a lighter version of Ashanti. You’re pretty and photogenic.

@Chan – *In my Vicky Winians voice* I wantchu to know that as long as you got King Jesus, you don’t need nobody else! You hear me what I say? But moisturization is next to Godliness. Can’t have you looking like Malkik Yoba’s lips. No suh! :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Got some by a Care Bear
      Some by a Gremlin
      And her azz be running round looking like Rainbow Brite with all them gatdayum colors in her head.

I see what she is channeling here.

I fault the years of 1980-1989 for this.

Winans*

• LadieLeo

@chan aka paw paw I’m not that far come on hun :hugs:

:kiss: @ Hony

I’m ok. How are you love? :hug:

LadieLeo says:
      ^^ SHOWOFF!!! I’m mad ur azz doin the most with sir light bright :nana: while I’m sittin here goin through withdrawls :hater: <~~~me

mZdimpZ\SmurFette :wave: HOlA!

goat76 says:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva has panty pudding<–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I ain't even got panties on chile……
      ———————————–
      Bend ova, and bless me with some SunShine!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh you tryng get Diva back now huh :rofl: memba I quit yo azz last week

LadieLeo says:

@chan aka paw paw I’m not that far come on hun
      ________
      Now see. Lookahere! :waiting:

I might have to quit you after all Loosey Goosey.

• LadieLeo

@luv, no hands round the throat…….see my hair not twistwd its loose in its full, thick, nappy, natural glory and he had 2 hands full and he was standing and……..oh wait my bad tmi. Good times

• Nakeya_j

@LadyLeo I was going to say have a saftey word, but now that I am reading it again, your mouth may have been full. A saftey sign maybe?

• Unshakable

:dead: @LadieLeo!! Okay! Chile….that water would probably be scalding hot iffin I was to go in……the Lord probably has platinum hair because of me and all my sinfulness. Chile I need him the way the Israelites needed manna from heaven. Yes Gawd! Amen for redemption. From the uttamost to the guttamost! :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

iAmChan says:

How on earth did I miss this? :steer:

:hug: @ Luvin

• Ty

:pc: Thanks Luv I have a Macy’s coupon too :thumbsup:

• Honycoatd

Unshakey… I like how you put it. A blessing to be awake, alert and moving around. And thank you. I never heard I look like Ashanti but I need to go back to see what she looks like.

• LadieLeo

VA, I was just playin you know acting out for attention. I just been missing you so bad :love:

@TY
      :wink:

I want some cute wedge gym shoes not sure what color yet

OTB give me some sites

Whats your dedication to them? Trend? Or lasting?

Low end: Makemechic, Cutesygirl, Kohl’s, DSW, Heels. com…any of those kinds of sites will have many color options.

High-er end: Top Shop, ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Zappo’s, Nordstrom, ASH sneaks, Nike :yes:

as long as you got King Jesus
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I swear every TIMMMMMMMMMMME I hear that song I think about Kid Fury Tweeting that to Keri Hilson over she cant take the critics no more

:wail:

• OutsidetheBox

I am need of a good face moisturization, lol.
      _______

Oh. My. :eek: :heart: No metal allergies correct? :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Those were the same ones Nikki M wore that you liked. Zanottis. Diffeent colorway. :yes:

No metal allergies correct? :tea:
      :eek:

Unshake, them brows were sexy on him yo! That’s my story :rofl:

• Unshakable

Hony – Don’t worry love. She is beautiful and has a youthful look about her. She could still get carded at a club. #blackisbeautiful :kiss:

• LadieLeo

I wasn’t rubbing it in Miany, just contributing to freaky Friday is all.

A saftey ADT sign maybe?

There fixed that for ya :wink:

MZ I dont know bc that kind of story will never be on my radar so I chop and screw along with my common sense to form a comment

• Milky

Jumps in chans face to give him a facial. :hunch:

New Girl, yew still on hold? *snickers*

• luVn_liFe…

AaaaaaaaaHH I SEE.If i liked em enough,and didnt tweak my ankle i would look in2 em and cop em . .
      But I havent wore heels in a few weeks :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

whose Dhea the lil YT bish he use to be with at all the events cuz Nivea got to stay home and take care of da kids…. THEY WERE SERIOUS WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS nivea has secured her future quite nicely I must say

Yep, that ugly one…Sorry but she ill. :( I hope its not true! For real. Wayne need a … … prayer. :lol:

• Nakeya_j

:dead: Harmlem gets me every time.

• Unshakable

@DTTS – and you stickin to it, huh? He needs to talk to Mr. Gabrielle Union and ask him who threads his eyebrows. See can he get a vintage discount. #helpfulandfullofideas :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

Yeah Najeya it was pretty full……

• heartland

Oh my bad, GOOD MORNING to everyone and Miss Sandra :hi: :hi: :hi:

On topic:
      You look lovely with a cap on Sir….it would be best if you never removed it. I decided.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ New Girl……Yup! I got transferred to a new department. Been on the phone 35mins :smack:

:mad:

• MissHarlem

Yall make me want some and it could be any gender. *deep long sigh* stop talkin bout sex. Carry on :lol:

I love ASOS…

Unshakey she is a cutie. I had forgotten how she looked.

• Nakeya_j

Harlem* damn it

LadieLeo says:

________
      I was finna say Pretty Rickey and put it down good enough last night iffin you ready to hop on Paw Paw’s face already. Sounds like you should be sore from the roota to the toota.

My ex used to say “if you aint sore and tired when we finish fuggin…we got some mo fuggin to do.” :lol:

Chan :hug: *cues Dionne Warwick That’s What Friends Are For :whistle: #youknowtheyabouttojumponmeforputthismusicononafriday :huh:

• Smonae

@ OTB

I’m reading Underneath it All and I have to agree with u, this author’s writing skills are supa week :no:

ok story line, but just not a good writer
      I just finished reading a book by Pearl Cleage and there is a huge difference

• Nakeya_j

@LadieLeo Well miss I’m glad your G.I. Joe has more than enough. It is the worst when you can wrap the tip of your toung around the whole thing. I’d rather have a mouth full…matter of fact nevermind. TMI.

• OutsidetheBox

LuVie you hurt yourself playing in your mama’s shoes???WTF :hahaha: :hahaha:

LadieLeo says:
      I wasn’t rubbing it in Miany, just contributing to freaky Friday is all.
      ^^ It’s ok… You just motivated me to do some :eatme: :hunching:
      Thanks!

• Honycoatd

How do you like it babydoll?

Nakeya_j says:

_______
      :shocked: :rofl:

• goat76

Hey LuVn…. Thanks for the compliment. Goat smiling n shat!!

#helpfulandfullofchit

:hahaha: Gone on (<—not really :eek: ) somewhere.

• Unshakable

@OTB and Milky – Guhls, guhls, guhls! Why I just have an “aha!” moment? Regarding Chan’s facial comment….why am I actually thinking he meant lotion and whatnot? Then I read your fonts and it clicked. I felt like :blink: But then I’m so in love with myself I gave myself a big hug! I was just as slow as chopped and screwed music. :rofl:

@OTBey!!
      ErmahhGAWD even If I had a BRAND NEW ANKLE
      <– would NOT Be GETTING THOSE Zanottis!!! 1K+
      :ghost: *faints* THey have SOOO Many dope ones :ghost:

:hi: Smonae

• goat76

@Diva…..don’t be like that! :hunching:

New Girl, I still say to threaten them, and give them their competitions rates, so they know you mean business! You are their customers and you pay for a service and they shouldn’t screw THAT up :no: Tell them you are about to throw the cable box OUT the window into a crowded street, and yell when you say it. Mean business. Roar!

• OutsidetheBox

All this moisture on @GOAT’s face. :huh: Oil slicks are never a good look. *pouts cause I warnt in there*

• Honycoatd

I hate wedge sneakers are taking over. I have not gotten myself a pair yet but my girls are in love with them since they have some form of heels and they feel grown in them.

• Smonae

:hugs: Mainy hey boo

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Y’all are in rare form on every Friday and I love it. Time to turn up…..so ladies…y’all like that other hole licked while getting the man in the boat rubbed and played with or nahh?

I’m asking for a friend that wanna try it and see what happens.

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says:U hurt yourself playing in your mama’s shoes???WTF

BiCtH! lMAO that was funny!!! *aurrgHUM*clearsMYthroak* No I hurt it playing Raquetball :( Pushed off odd or sumpThiN :eek:

• LadieLeo

VA, yeah I’m good I ain’t gonna be jumping on nothing boo. I had to keep pushing him away. I think he was trying to stake his claim. What I hate is he know he be putting it down too, arrogant, light bright self :mad:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Hony… I’m having issues with my cable bill. I got transferred to another department to get it fixed. My bill is not 20.00 cheaper too. whoever called themselves helping me last time increased my bill by 40.00 :cuss:

• Unshakable

Hi Dimpz – how are you and those pretty dimples doing? :-)

@Hony – Yes ma’am….Ashanti is a doll. :hug:

MissHarlem says:

:popcorn:
      ==================
      :spank: Shakey!

NAE :waves:

GOAT me and NIKKE were wondering if you knew of any new chicks we can watch later :grin:

_________

Well we was having a good morning till you came in here hating on my babay? :hi: :huh: J/K

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

New Girl….You trying to have them charging for cable boxes.

Smonae :tape: :hug: *sit by me*

• MissTaken

Got some by a Care Bear
      by Who Dat on Mar 22, 2013 at 11:52 am
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**^^^^^
      :haha: I called him Teddy Ruxbin. So you also think he in kin to The Country Bears? Those his peepah #Queen voice

Honycoatd says:

ION think they are good for the kiddies feet :tea:

:eek:

:hi: Unshakable. I’m good. I just reduced my bills! :yahoo:

@chan aka paw paw :ido:

• Honycoatd

ouch…. I had the problem with AT&T which their bills keep increasing. Who are you using? Make sure you mention how unhappy you are with how you are being treated as a customer so they work harder to make u happy.

Ermahgawd :rofl: :rofl: *shakes @Unshake*

• luVn_liFe…

ION think they are good for the kiddies feet
      No NOT at ALL,the HEEL is HIGH,Stretches ur ARCH

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Is this freaky friday and no one called me…I got a new job and they beat me yesterday. I’m not used to this kind of work.

@ Unshakable…and how are you? *sorry, moving too fast* :ashamed:

• Milky

I’m asking for a friend that wanna try it and see what happens
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      #liestoldonsandrarose

but you can always try it out on me if you want :buttshake:

• cougar lover

laid back is what i do. walmart shoes, pants, shirts, socks, but my outfits be more aroung the $45-$50 range!

• Unshakable

You’re okay Dimpz….I am wonderful. Love your gravi….priceless!

• OutsidetheBox

Hony they have some really cute (low wedge) ones for our girls at Justice. :)

• Honycoatd

Congratulation YNH. I guess they jumped you into the company, properly.

:crying1:
      these GREY Suede sneaker wedges
      :crying:
      ARE
      BREAKING
      my
      :heart:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

So should I…I mean he just get right too it like “SUPRISE” or ease on down like Micheal Jackson and Diana Ross?

<–I enjoyed reading Underneath It All :tea:

This was his first book. I really really liked the message! I will read his next book :yes:

• Unshakable

OTB – I is serious chile….I say to self *in my Big Granny voice* Ooh chile, you so dumb. You know them senior citizens don’t hold nothin back! :hahaha:

iAmChan says:

I’m asking for a friend that wanna try it and see what happens.
      _________
      I personally don’t like the distraction when someone is :lick: either stay up front and :eatme: or gone reach around and do what you do. But not at the same time. I can’t focus on my ‘O’ that way.

• LadieLeo

Nakeya I agree, I’m up for the challenge, ion want no lil thing bouncing all round in my mouth…..TMI

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Hony…It is fixed now. I’m 20.00 cheaper than when I started for the year. :yahoo:

• luVn_liFe…

@smurFeTTe IS THERE A PROBLEM???

No I hurt it playing Raquetball Pushed off odd or sumpThiN
      _________

:eyeroll: @the mention of real physical exertion. See why i never get injured. I never do chit. :coffee: lololol

Thought you busted your ass swinging on that pole in your bedroom or sumfin. :eek: If we wait one more year we can prolly get us some Zanotti’s. Or if we work the pole like never before??

MzDimplez1123 says:

:hi: Unshakable. I’m good. I just reduced my bills! :yahoo:

:woohoo: Alright!!! *elbow to knee* :lol:

• Milky

@chan ease on down the road…. my road that is!!! :hump:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

They jumped the shyt outta me…I sat on the couch last night and was watching tv…I know that I saw that the tv said it was 9:55 but yet I woke up at 1:08. I mean what happened to me watching scandal? I missed the entire show. Gotta see if it’s on Hulu.

• LadieLeo

@VA, I agree it’s hard to focus but ion care touch me here, lick me there, spank me, pinch me all at the same time. I need to walk or roll away exhausted.

@ Unshakable…That cat is spoiled as hell. Posing and shyt. :no:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

As a man, if your goatee ain’t creamy after you :lick: you aint :lick: it right.

• Unshakable

@YNH – Babe….if I was big-breasted, I would allow my bosom to comfort you…but mine are not much bigger than mosquito bites. I am president and founder of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee INC. :rofl:

Calling all women with healthy bosoms!! YNH needs some bosoms to cry on…or in, depending on what tickles her fancy/hello kitty. :rofl:

• Honycoatd

They are not that high at all. At least the nike and skechers ones I got them.
      my girls are 6 and under so I am not trying to dress them up beyond their age groups.

luVn_liFe… says:

@smurFeTTe IS THERE A PROBLEM???

I wasn’t ready toooo speak to you YET :eek:

Dang :rollseyes:

• luVn_liFe…

See why i never get injured. I never do chit. lololol

Thought you busted your ass swinging on that pole in your bedroom or sumfin. If we wait one more year we can prolly get us some Zanotti’s. Or if we work the pole like never before??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at ALL THIS^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ OtBey Juuus is Loco!! :hug:

UMMh Yeah,No;what they gonna be in a YR $499 :shock:

• Milky

@dtts :kiss: how u doing to day bew!

:hahaha: You know I’m joshing you :eek: :hahaha:

:hug: Bring it ON! :D

ExSQueeZeU??? :P

________________________
      Every body has different tolerance levels. Ease into anything just to test it out. So while you munching..send a hand, not a finger, just a hand that way.

If her booty claps and breaks your hand, betta wait. If she fall open like she ready for it, :thinking: betta wait then too.. LMAO
      I can take a lot of stimulation. Some women cant.

• MissTaken

:gossiping: Is we talking about popping booty holes? No suh! I don’t do that. Next thing you know somebody be trying to make you eat baby food and sliding gerbils up yo anus…..at least that’s what I read….:oops:

• Ty

I want some cute wedge gym shoes not sure what color yet

OTB give me some sites

Whats your dedication to them? Trend? Or lasting?

:shrug: probably trend so I dont need the high end. Will probably give to my daughter afterwards anyway :pc:

Thanks hun :cheers:

Milky :kiss: Hey honeybun!

New Girl, we gonna setchew up an acct for all the money you are saving! :D

• Unshakable

@Dimpz – Kitty shole is…..kitty like, I run dis all day, erryday! Now meow on that! I bet kitty thank even the kitty litter smell like roses! :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

I do like the Marc Jacob ones for myself but I hardly wear sneakers so I might never really wear them no matter how dressy they can be.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Shake- I’m working at the airport and I had to learn all the posts for dispatch where I will be working and that airport is hell…I wanted to cry all night. the last week kicked my azz but Imma be so skinny by June.

• cougar lover

aint nobody got time for eatin’ kitty. you betta sugg my jant, and shut up!

LadieLeo says:

_________
      I like all that…and wanna have to crawl over to the other side of the room and look at you as though I’ve been violated. :lol: But I like individual activity. One thing at a time. Please and thank you.

• OutsidetheBox

I got a new job and they beat me yesterday.

OMGeeee :cheer: Right, but where my L&A at??? And who gone watch otha ppls kids at the bus top? That was your job.. :( :hug:

• Miany

@Chan…:yes: My bad habit will not lick back there (kinda why I aint pressed bout droppin him)….My ex had me spoiled…he’d take care of it all down there!! Still the only man who ever :lick: me to waterworks… (I was awarded a small sum of move out cash in the breakup but, I woulda let him keep the money if I got to keep his tongue and pen)

• Smonae

:waves: Harlem Whats up lady :hugs:

• Unshakable

@MissTaken – friggin :dead: at that post! Where’d you hear that? *being all exscra nosy and stuff* :yes:

woot Dimple :hug:

that is not a bad saving.

cougar lover says:
      aint nobody got time for eatin’ kitty. you betta sugg my jant, and shut up!
      ^^ You single right? (minimal shade intended)

• OutsidetheBox

@DTTS I liked the message as well; just didnt think it was quite delivered, if you will. I will read some more by him too. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

In more interesting news, MY BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY!!!

cougar lover says:

aint nobody got time for eatin’ kitty. you betta sugg my jant, and shut up!
      _______

*Richard Dawson voice*
      SURVEY SAYS : Get her a lil bit tipsy, then showere together, then oil her body down, and then start from the top of the back shoulder and work your way clockwise around till you get back to the same spot, or something along those lines Chan :D

• OutsidetheBox

I can’t focus on my ‘O’ that way.
      ________

Really? :thinking: That way…I kind of hate because I’m busting in a minute tops. :no:

@ cougar lover

It’s so much better if she knows she gon be on the receiving end too tho. Or she may even go harder after getting all wet n sloppy n chit.

• Honycoatd

Are we talking about licking the hasses?

if your goatee ain’t creamy after you

So true. :ghost: Cant stand when it gets rubbed in my face tho..

• MissTaken

As a man, if your goatee ain’t creamy after you you aint it right.
      by iAmChan on Mar 22, 2013 at 12:15 pm
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Throwing my cup of broccoli cheese soup at the wall in anger. Sending Chan the bill for my wasted lunch

:cosign: OTB in reference to CHAN’s question

I want to fck and badly :mad: ok over it feel better now

@YNH come on over here and lay on this 38DD’s :boobs:

• Unshakable

@Miany – Yet another moment…..regarding your last comment about tongue and pen….I was thinking, “Why does she want a papermate or Bic pen? Is it made of 24k gold or platinum?” Then I reread it and got it. Guhl, sometimes I have those :blink: kinda moments….then I get wit it! Ok….carry on…. :hahaha:

• Miany

@YNH.. congrats! You off this weekend?? Sounds like you needa nap!

• Milky

@YNH you and my firstborn are burfday buddies!

• Honycoatd

Someone answer me darnit!

38DD’s :boobs:
      :shocked: Is that why you call yourself Milky? :ashamed: :kona:

heller. I just had the best lurnch ever.

:yawn:

It’d be great if my sup let me off early to go see the pretty budweiser Clydesdale horses and their dalmation

:yawn:

:yes: Honycoatd :yes:

• Unshakable

@Milky – Hooray!! YNH can find solace in your bosoms. I bet they’re like a balm in Gilead! Perhaps I need to visit the Wiz and ask him if he could make my mosquito bites more swole. #hopeful :rofl:

• Honycoatd

My mum and little sister is Tuesday and my grandpa-pa is Wednesday.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ MissHarlem Better get to mouse clickin…we aint gonna tell nobody.

@ MissTaken, how much I owe you?

:kona:

HONEY,Yo NO SAY! :eek:

38DD’s
      _________

*lip sneer* :lol:

• Honycoatd

Thanks Teacher. Gosh, so when you lick ass… it is creamy?

• cougar lover

miany

sangle by googles top 5 results definition. hoe by one young ladies spoken werds :rofl:

:mad: @ Shaun. You better :hug: me! :wail:

I think I could make it do what it do in under about 30-40 seconds. Just gotta have my mind right :tea:

38DD’s :tittays: must be fun for your bew :lol:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I still get them off to the bus and my mama gets them off and she is worse than me being the ‘village’.

YNH Congrats hun :woot:

if your goatee ain’t creamy after you
      ^^ Or if the chin and shining with drippings whats your point down there

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

38DD’s??? Jesus be a platter of milk and cookies.

• OutsidetheBox

What chu had @Razz? Imma go for a cozy booth, book + lunch somewhere. :thinking:

• Honycoatd

I was in work mood so my brain cells are a bit frozen. I see but I am having a hard time comprehending :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

38DD’s??? Jesus be a platter of milk and cookies.
      FOR
      REAL ON THAT NOTE
      :casket:

LMAOOOOOOOOO

• libra80sbaby

dayum!! Aint no :newpost: up yet??!! :kona:

• Who Dat

I personally don’t like the distraction when someone is either stay up front and or gone reach around and do what you do. But not at the same time. I can’t focus on my ‘O’ that way.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cosign. I got sessual ADHD.

One freak azz move at a time please.

@ Shake……He talks too! :wail:

Him and daughter tell on each other all the time. :no:

He’s TOO human-like. I keep hearing it’s because I’ve had him since he was 4weeks old so, he thinks he’s a real boy. My nick name for him is Pinnochio

@YNH – How much trouble you getting into? :think:

• Miany

@Unshake… :rofl: see the thing about the pen is…it’s almost like his pen was gold plated :( stayed together a LOOOONG azz time cuz that pen and that tongue was made a DIAMONDS…. That man went to town and if I see him in the skreets I gotta :hi: turn my head and walk away cuz u know I get to :oops:

a balm in Gilead
      ———-
      I remember I HATED that song. idk why though :( maybe because it was repeatitive.

• LadieLeo

See Cougar on that bull jive…..I swear I ain’t know they still made straight, dudes over 13 like that. Them don’t do’s is just cray cray. But hey if they like get that held back cooch more to em. Sex with constraints that’s crazy as hell.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

If I got on the right push up bra I can nod in my own 42DD’s…But I will motorboat others!

OTB, LuvLife got her hands on her hips YET? :waiting:

it is creamy?

WTF Eww?????? Hony. :rofl: :rofl: A creamy ass sounds… un-edible? Infected? :wtf:

@ Honycoatd says:

Thanks Teacher. Gosh, so when you lick ass… it is creamy?

———

Depends on if I thoroughly licked the poon first….cream tends to slide right on down, so why waste it, nah mean?

• Unshakable

Guhl….shoulda named him Fabio…..he look like he in lub wit hisself….like he lick himself all over and pose like tigga wit one leg up. Yes him shole do! rofl:

• Honycoatd

Are we speaking in codes?

CHAN I will still get :shank: though so just random thoughts for now :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

whats your point down there

:shrug: Just gluttonous. Americans. :no: :lol:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ YNH How the hell are ya?

• MissTaken

Unshakeable @MissTaken – friggin at that post! Where’d you hear that? *being all exscra nosy and stuff*
      —————————
      It was some celebrity that got rushed to the ER with a gerbil in his butt years ago. Borrowing the factory bullhorn :warning: Paging KDub….who lost a chipmunk in their gluteus?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

38DD’s
      Is that why you call yourself Milky?
      ______________________________
      no becuz of my southern region!!!

The ones that say they don’t usually do it more than those that say they do. #igotyrsofresearchonthishatt :rofl:

• Honycoatd

OTB :rofl: I just didn’t know what creamy you guys were talking about or where it was coming from.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shake..His name is Chico and my bestie calls him Prince because she says you can’t make eye contact with him. :rofl:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Oh my at the real origin of Milky…..

• LadieLeo

38DD :crying: I was a 42DD than I lost the weight and got measured when that heffa said I was a 40D I wanted to :karate: cross her head. Stupid, measuring tape :crying:

What chu had @Razz? Imma go for a cozy booth, book + lunch somewhere
      ————
      ate at the Coast Guard Galley

they had:
      Jambalya
      Gumbo
      Sea Food Lasagna (didn’t even bother with it. It was burned)
      SWEET CORNBREAD (I was in heabin)
      Fried Okra
      A Salad to be healthy
      Sugar and Leaf Juice aka Sweet Tea (but I watered it down though)

• Bootcampgirl

<—is a quick buster when :lick: , I try hard to not think about it but, it never works…

• Milky

:steer: Going to chan’s to give him some milk and cookies….

NO eek:

• Unshakable

@Miany – Guhl….I choked on my cereal! In the kona: *In my Joe Clark voice* and don’t mess around….do it expeditiously! :rofl:

• Miany

@Cougar Lover.. :lol: you sangle so if u dont wanna u aint gotta get your face wet but…. if u run across a chick like me get to :lick:

• Smonae

:hugs: DTTS the message was real & a good one :yes:

• Honycoatd

Wow at these sizes. And I thought I had big boobs.

• cougar lover

oh gawd, sexual constraints. how is not eating vageen a setback to a intense session.

• Who Dat

It was some celebrity that got rushed to the ER with a gerbil in his butt years ago. Borrowing the factory bullhorn Paging KDub….who lost a chipmunk in their gluteus?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Richard Gere but its an urban legend

• OutsidetheBox

Just bought me some over the knee fringe boots. :heart: Been coveting them for almosy a yurr. So what I prolly cant wear them till next fall. #dedicated :love:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I’m sitting with Hony :hug: today cause yall got me lost as hell. I gotta stop trying to keep up with yall while i’m doing other stuff. :no:

And I have this training in 30mins

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Hello @Chan. I thought that you forgot about me…or are you speaking cause I said I was a 42DD?

• MissTaken

@Chan: you owe me :rules; nothing….I was so hungry I licked it off the wall. Times is rough and tough like leather :ashamed:

• MissHarlem

MISSTAKEN I believe it was Uncle Fester on Addams Family but not to sure if thats correct

Font Tourettes: quick buster normally and multiples at that. dead sleep after the 5th my body cant take no more for the next 20 mins

• Miany

@LadieLeo I’m a 36E… I am convinced That PANK tape measure only states sizes they have in the store… Last I went to Vicky secrets they got the nerve to tell me Ima 38D….:blink: <~~ I'm like Now LADY I aint been a D since Freshman year a highschool STOOOOOOP!!!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Ahem…. @ Milky if you come to my place, you will leave here a gallon short, but I digress.

Wow at these sizes.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My lil itty bitties is all shamed…

I got :buttshake: though. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

But to answer your question…playing with the backdoor while jiggling the front door is very intense and that is the best way for me to climax…but this is coming from someone that likes spankings,hair pulling and light choking so maybe you shouldn’t listen to me.

• Honycoatd

So do men prefer more of a viscous vs watery vagina juice?

Milky says:

@YNH come on over here and lay on this 38DD’s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      EXCUSE ME Milky you letting somebody else lay on my DD’s?

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@YNH I hadn’t seen the 42DD comment yet, but now that we are speaking of em, lol.

There are some huge tatas on this here blog.

iAmChan says:

_______________________________________________
      i betta leave a few gallons short.. dont digress baby do what you do!

Slaps kdubb on her :buttshake:

• OutsidetheBox

I was a 42DD than I lost the weight and got measured when that heffa said I was a 40D I wanted to cross her head. Stupid, measuring tape

Hear my cry. :wail: :wail: 36DD to a measly, stangy 34D. :rofl: <–tantrum. Shirts just dont look the same. :no:

:newpost:
      CeleB PICS :newpost:

I SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOO SOOO SORRY @KITA :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

Wow at these sizes.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My lil itty bitties is all shamed…

I got though.

———–
      I thank GAWD for my 38C :woohoo:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:
      ^^ On that note.. I will go to lunch cuz… I’m sure YNH just fonted my life. No need for me to repeat the issh.

• Milky

EXCUSE ME Milky you letting somebody else lay on my DD’s?

_______________________________
      see what had happened was… Hell I cant lie, I was trying to console YNH!!! these make great pillows… come here and let me :lick:

• Honycoatd

Babydoll please do :kiss: :hug: We will be just fine alone.

• MissTaken

A balm in Gilead
      The song makes me want to put on lipgloss. Speaking on church songs that bother people the one where the chorus is “Jesus on the main line tell him why you want” always makes me think of 69 Boyz Xmas song :listen: I want 1,200 dollars….5 fresh gold chains…..::

Gerbil Travolta :tea: #ithink

• MissTaken

Yes!!!!!! Travolta

• RAE23

jeniefrumdabloc says:

He is so ugly to me
      <<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: 100% :hurl:

• Honycoatd

Kimster might finally get wet from cervical fluids that flow during pregnancy. Bless her heart. That should make her feel better.

• pointhimout

For a hoodie? ? sir.

• RAE23

OMG…WE ARE TALKIN :tittays:! MINE HAVE THE NERVE TO BE 44G! SOME DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT CUP SIZES GO THAT HIGH! :boobs: