University Apologizes for ‘Stomping On Jesus’ Assignment

Ryan Rotellas and Deandre Poole

Florida Atlantic University officials have reversed their decision to suspend a student who objected to a highly offensive classroom assignment, WPTV reports.

Florida Governor Rick Scott has demanded a detailed investigation into the activities of professor Deandre Poole, right, who instructed his class to write the name “Jesus” on a piece of paper, place it on the floor and stomp on it.

One student, Ryan Rotelas, verbalized his objection and refused to complete the assignment. Rotelas was told he was suspended from Poole’s class and he would not be allowed to attend classes at the school.

It comes as no surprise that Professor Poole, the leader of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party, is a virulent Obama supporter who often discussed Obama’s policies in his classroom. More than 40% of Americans polled believe President Obama is a Muslim.

After the story went national via Facebook and a local news report, FAU officials released a statement defending Poole’s class assignment, saying Poole took the assignment from an approved textbook. According to WPTV, “The exercise was from a chapter dealing with the power of certain words.”

FAU officials have since apologized and allowed Rotelas back on campus. But the public outcry to the story remains loud and sustained. A church plans to march on the school; and Gov. Scott was incensed that a school receiving government funding would deign to trample on the religious rights of its students.

“Whether the student was reprimanded or whether an apology was given is in many ways (inconsequential) to the larger issue of a professor’s poor judgment,” Gov. Scott stated in a letter to state university system Chancellor Frank Brogan. “The professor’s lesson was offensive, and even intolerant, to Christians and those of all faiths who deserve to be respected as Americans entitled to religious freedom.”

197 Responses to “University Apologizes for ‘Stomping On Jesus’ Assignment”

eastpointvet says:

folks will march for anything these days

@ Eastpointvet: People have the right to defend their religious freedom. Imagine if professor Poole gave a similar assignment to Muslims? This is just the latest incident in a well-organized movement led by Obama and the national media to demoralize Christians and destroy Christian values in this country.

NaijaGal says:

Sandra you stay reaching when it comes to President Obama…it’s alright cause it’s :obama: -2016 and you will deal

—————
    So President Obama has the time to be chairman of a Christian hate group? Nice. :sarcasm:

lovezoe says:

Anyone have everyone on their FB change their profile pic to two equal signs yesterday? Yet, we still fighting for equality in 2013.

Miany says:

Good Morning Sandra… Nice how you incorporated President O into this story. Your shade is so creative.

Miany says:

@lovezoe….They use fuggery as a way to confuse the masses.

lovezoe says:

So what’s the beef to you Sandy if he IS Muslim, which he has stated many times he isn’t. But still what’s the deal to you? You make it see as if Muslims are bad folks.

————
    lord yes ma’am!!

It’s mostly annoying to me because folks were jumping on the band wagon of it. They could really give two fukks about it in their everyday life, but because they saw one person who was for it… you know the rest. :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

:rolleyes:
    Go to school > get the degree > and move the heyull on. Learn to learn from these professors

Mamacita says:

I’m confused :shrug:

What does this have to do with…you know what, nevermind. :no:

====================
    some folks did…I didn’t…good luck to the gays but changing it to the equal sign is not going to weigh with the justices

Tainted_Love says:

I’ve seen professors do worse…my minor is philosophy and professors push students to the edge when it comes to religion. I’m not Christian , nor do I belong to any religion but I’ve seen students walk out of class and never return. Not sure what course Mr.Poole teaches though. As a future professor , I try not to question anyone’s methods.

lovezoe says:

Razzle- The same people who got them signs as their pic could give to pennies about black/Hispanic/_____ issues. We still getting dragged in the `South, shot in the streets, yet let’s focus march for this. Not saying or I am for or against, but to ME gay rights is not a civils right issue.

NaijaGal says:

You make it see as if Muslims are bad folks.
    ====================
    don’t she though? chile Sandra just does stuff for hits sometimes and she shouldn’t even stoop so low

*two

All Muslims are not horrible. They are not the people that is plastered all through the news. I’ve met some really cool Muslim people and they really are about peace. Muslims don’t hate Jesus either. From my understanding they believe he existed and that he was crutial in their history, so he is respected. I don’t believe true Muslims would do something disrespectful like this… buuuuuut…this is just my two cents.

Nakeya_j says:

but to ME gay rights is not a civils right issue.
    —–
    It’s not. And really it’s wrong for them to even act as if it is.

Miany says:

@FutureDoc… If I’m in a class and professor offends me after the drop/add period??? I will sit my quiet azz in class and take instruction. As a student I did not debate with those professors whom I knew had narrow viewpoints. Can’t beat ignorance with logic.

Nakeya_j says:

Can’t beat ignorance with logic.
    —–
    This!

———–
    propaganda is what it is.

Mamacita says:

And Jesus is a part of Islamic text as a messenger. So how is stomping on the name Jesus some type of Muslim ploy when they believe in the existence of Jesus as well? They just don’t agree with him being the “Son” of God like Christians.

:shrug:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So President Obama has the time to be chairman of a Christian hate group? Nice.

I didn’t say that. But he did make an argument for gay marriage in front of the Supreme Court when there are other pressing issues that require his attention, such as the economy, jobs and education. His hometown just closed 50 schools. :no:

eastpointvet says:

my only problem with this is the threat made to kick him out of class. if he refused to do the exercise that should be his right. it also helps to know the context in which the class did the excercise.

Miany says:

In August of 2011 no one in this country had an issue with Muslims. Now all of a sudden this religion has a general negative connotation in this country. People are so reactive….I know Sandra doesn’t even feel this way. Sandra is just being provocative.

lovezoe says:

As I have stated numerous times, my issue is not with his religion, my issue is with him lying about his religion. It is well-documented that Obama is a liar.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Amanda Knox
    ============
    I hope that broad nor her parents have a peaceful night of sleep…murderer
    :cosign:

Miany says:

^^ like I said, they use fuggery as a way to confuse the masses. The way I feel, this ain’t an issue for discussion/ supreme court, etc….let the gay folk get married in the court. Give em insurance, etc cuz they pay taxes and they earn benefits like the rest of us. Do not force churches to accept gay marriage. The bible has it’s laws, the country has it’s laws. This shii in supreme court being debated meanwhile folk have REAL life/ death survival issues that are being ignored.

that_VA_thickchick says:

eastpointvet says:

______
    Yeah, kicking him out of class was unnecessary. Just give him a 0 on the assignment. UNLESS he became disruptive or something, then he should have been kicked out of class. :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

I told FAY the other day I am seriously considering BCing. I am just so scared.

Kynedy L says:

I wouldn’t have done the assignment either. I would have wrote the professors name in the paper and then stomped on it so he can feel the power of me not betraying MY God! And everyone has it twisted…the professors answers to the students who pay their tuition which pays the faculty and staff, if enrollment drops or the ratio of students entering college is higher than the graduation rate consecutively staff and faculty will get cut QUICKLY whether you have tenure or not! So yea miss me with that and give me an alternative assignment.

FuturedocDonte says:

Exactly and as young adults college is the perfect place TO LEARN that everybody doesn’t have to have your views ALL the time. I went to a college where some professors didn’t pass or fail you based on what you knew, but whether or not they liked you. That boy all in class ranting and raving… If he didn’t agree with the assignment he should have packed his bookbag… and bounced. And returned next class :shrug:

PERFECTO says:

Religion is a control mechanism.

NaijaGal says:

His hometown just closed 50 schools.
    ===============
    state issue…send your venom to the school boards, state reps, etc

====================
    :rofl: you got jokes this morning

4theluvof_mii says:

I study Theology and must say that I was sadden by the story, but if I read correctly, this was an assignment in a textbook that was evidentially approved by the University. No University will allow a teacher to tech out of a book that was not approved by the University so the blame is not on the professor, but the school and the publisher of the book. I applaud the student who stood on his Christian values!!!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

====================
    you got jokes this morning
    lol

The professors, faculty, and staff already have a degree AND a job. So…umm…yeahno.

EricaWil216 says:

“40% of Americans polled” does not equal 40% of America…makes the whole “Obama is a muslim” convo so irrelevant, cuz nobody has time for the simpletons who fall for the BS… :tea:

Carmez79 says:

EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT OBAMA DAMN!Maybe the man doesnt like Christianity. I support this President 100% and I also am a Christian. You sound like a crazy conspiracy person.

lovezoe says:

This is exactly why I have a problem with the gays who compare their agenda to civil rights. It’s insulting that they compare our struggle to be recognized as human beings to their campaign for a piece of paper so they can get financial benefits and not have to work for it. White gay men are crying because they can’t get social security when their “spouse” dies? How about getting a job? Social security benefits were intended for widows to take care of their children when their husbands died. Not so gay men can sit on their lazy asses.

libra80sbaby says:

This is just another issue that received so much media because it’s a way to keep the masses distracted on bullchit while other chit is going on.

Smonae says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:
    Sandra
    Najia
    Bedazzled
    LoveZoes
    Mamacita
    Future
    Va
    Mainy
    EastP
    Nakeya
    Tainted

Miany says:

^^ Or you coulda walked outta class and sent a letter to the dean… There’s a chain of command. No professor has EVER answered to me. All I got was a degree….That’s some bullshii I may need to go get my tuition refunded..

Nakeya_j says:

—-
    Miany you on it today!

Smonae says:

I would’ve refused that assignment also

Kynedy L says:

====================
    :rofl: you got jokes this mornin
    ———————————–
    Nope, I just don’t take ish lying down and im speaking from experience. My prof didn’t expect me to go to the Head Dean with documentation of unfair treatment. Long story short, I passed with an A, he got to keep his job THAT semester.

libra80sbaby says:

————————-

:cosign: Good morning Sandra

Nakeya_j says:

And really, the church is NEVER going to accept gay marrage. Sorry.

_______

:claps:

lovezoe says:

On the topic at hand: Wouldn’t have done it, and I probably wouldn’t have stayed to other do it either. I would have scheduled a meeting during his office hours and discussed my feelings on the subject. If there was still an issue, I would have used the proper chain of command. As a college student you are an adult, got to know how to handle situations.

Good Morning Smonae :hi:
    @Nakeya… Folk stay getting caught up in the wrong fights. They ain’t gonna confuse me with this gay bs in 2013 when folk been gay since pre-civilization. How else do you think it got mentioned in the bible? Folk been bonking the same gender for ever now.

Carmez79 says:

You sound like a crazy conspiracy person.

I’m not sure who this was directed at, but you’re bordering on moderator abuse. Everyone is entitled to their opinions in this community. You are welcome to stay, but if you can’t contribute to the discussion in an intelligent manner, without insults, I will show you the door.

Smonae says:

:cosign:

lovezoe says:

I see today go be a tread lightly day.

newmom87 says:

My county is always put on the map for foolishness. This is just nonsense. I’m debating wether I want to finish out my BA degree at FAU I didn’t have a good experience there what so ever.

Tainted_Love says:

Hey, Smonae :waves:

On same as marriage: I support it fully. I don’t agree with it being compared to the civil rights movement but I do support them having the right to marry! They should be able to reap the benefits of marriage just like a straight couple. I know same sex couple that have been together 12+ years and are faithful and it sucks that they’re not able to get their partners health benefits from their jobs and if anything happens to their partner if the person doesn’t have a will they will have no say in medical issues. They should be able to get married, just as any straight couple…heck straight people abuse marriage everyday!

Tainted_Love says:

Ugh y’all please don’t judge my typos …I’m on my phone

PERFECTO says:

Most wars are over religion…..look at the one brewing up in just this post alone! Folks bout to get banned! lol

Miany says:

Vanessa Williams is on live with Michael. She was the guest host. With her hollywood makeup, she is GORGE! Looks like a 23 year old

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

I fully support gay marriage, let the folks do what they want. I do not see the gay movement as a civil rights movement but thing long term gay couple should have the right as heterosexual people. Hetero couples do not have to marry and in most states which recognizes common law unions they are able to claim same benefits that their married counterparts are able to. I always remember that lifetime movie with Brooke Shields where her partner died and the parents took away the child because it was biologically the partners and threw her out of the home and excluded her from the funeral though they were together like 15 years. No one should be subjected to that. Gay unions should not be focused on “sex” but allow people to have the freedom to be happy and live how they desire

SMONAE :waves:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~
    When she was on “Desperate Housewives, & 666″, it’s all about the lighting. I saw a pic of her w/out makeup, still pretty, and aging gracefully(w/botox). :lol:

Pickachu Tran says:

ON MSNBC gay rights activists claim that they feel like they are 2nd rate citizens in this country, because they do not have the same rights as their straight counterparts.

Anna says:

sassyshe says:

morning all

~~~~~~~~~~
    Equality is never equal. Each state is different. I don’t live in a common law state, but same sex couples can reap their partners benefits, while hetros shaking up can’t.(only if married).

____________________________________________________________________

Lord forgive him :no: just so disrespectful…

Pickachu Tran says:

Starbucks CEO says if you do not support gay marriage HE DOES NOT WANT YOUR BUSINESS. People who support the traditional, biblical view of marriage plan to boycott the company :coffee:

I can ONLY speak how I really feel about this issue in the comfort of my own home. But these are the END TIMES for sure :coffee:

KyCakes says:

More than 40% of Americans polled believe President Obama is a Muslim.
    ——————————————————————-
    Lawd, Sandy you slay me…

Yu know those 40% are all white folk, right? Well and you, of course :wink:

Miany says:

@PICKA….They dayum near tried to run Chick-Fil-A into the ground after the President of the company said like ‘he believes in traditional, biblical marriages’……But I bet Starbucks bout to thrive for this stance.

AprilRain says:

Mornin Roses, i am a catholic, but i am well aware that Islams do believe in Jesus, and honor him as do the christian and catholic, So Sandy, although u tried to tie this here story into your opinion of Obama, it dont fly with me :)… But i still love u girl. This right here was disrespectful but is the first of many trials us believer will have to endure before the coming of Christ.im not trying to take Redeemends place up in here but i will say i am proud of this young man for sticking up for his religious beliefs.

KyCakes says:

Mamcita
    VA_thick

And anyone else I missed

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    :cosign:

ESPECIALLY THE PART REGARDING THE SS BENEFITS AND THE INTENTION OF THE PROGRAM, FOLKS STAY REACHING :coffee:

I’M CONVINCED THAT THEY WANT PUNANES SO DAMN BAD THAT BECAUSE THEY DONT’ HAVE ONE THEY’VE UNLEASHED THEIR WRATH ON THE WORLD-I AVOID THESE GAY, LOUD AND PROUDS CAUSE THEY ARE SO IN YOUR FACE, HAVE A DAMN SEAT, YALL TO INTENSE FOR EVEN ME

Just Looking says:

White gay men are crying because they can’t get social security when their “spouse” dies? How about getting a job? Socsial security benefits were intended for widows to take care of their children when their husbands died. Not so gay men can sit on their lazy asses.
    ___________________________
    :cosign: with you Ms. Sandra. I also don’t understand why hetrosexual couples that are forced to get married if they want to carry the other person on their insurance, whereas gay couples can just add their mate.

:waves: Good Morning All

AprilRain says:

How did this thread turn into a gay rights topic? I tell ya :maijor side eye: i too am on my phone… #typos

NaijaGal says:

KYCAKES cake cake cake cake cake cake cake :buttshake: look back at it look back at it

KyCakes says:

@Naija shaking it like a salt shaker, ma :wink:

lovezoe says:

April-I guess I turned it into a gay rights topic. When do we ever stay on topic. #noshade #justsaying

MSVALLDAY says:

Don’t blame the student one bit. You should stand up for what you believe in especially your religious values. If you receive government funding then you are required by law to follow certain guidelines where it relates to certain protected classes and religion is one of them. These professors know that so by doing what he did he jeopardized his schools funding. Very intelligent move professor!

Just Looking says:

I’m not sure who this was directed at, but you’re bordering on moderator abuse.
    _____________________________________________
    Oh Snap! :scared:

Let’s switch subjects. It could get ugly in here. Let’s talk about Spring Flowers :happy:

KY- :waves:

So I guess Ding Dong is really gone from the Game. I thought he was gone recurring, guess not

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GAY IS A CONDITION NOT A SKIN COLOR

HUGE DIFFERENCE ONE YOU HAVE NO INFLUENCE OR CONTROL OVER :coffee:

Phillybruh says:

Good Morning, Everyone..I would need to know the context of the assignment after placing Jesus’s name on the paper then Stomping on it what was the next part of the assignment?

Funny Story, A freind of mine passed from a motorcycle accident last got hit by a truck, two days later they rolled up in his crib that he shared with his BF and cleaned the place out. They weren’t prepared for what came next, mother, sister, and two aunts were charged with robbery it was a sight too see when they learned he had a will leaving everything to the dude and left him control over his funeral, he barred the family, its a shame too his bf was a pretty fair guy would have shared with them, they couldn’t even get a peice of the settlement from the truck company..its important to put your wishes in writing.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m sorry I would not have partcipated in that bullshyt. If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything :rolleyes:

AprilRain says:

Lol@lovezoe, at least u admitt it ma :)

________________________

You know they are…. Thats my problem with this movement. They are trying to bully folks with different beliefs into accepting it and I can’t get down with that. I can’t get down with these gangster gays.

If you believe in traditonal, biblical view of marriage u are automatically homophobic :coffee: that is my belief and I feel like gay marriage disrupts the natural order of things mainly because same-sex couples cannot reproduce. I PUT THAT ON MY FB PAGE NOW IM A REPUBLICAN, GAY HATE-MONGER. (and im not even republican :lol:)

AprilRain says:

Im glad to hear most people on here dont agree with this foolishness. Now if only we can stay this strong during the years to follow.

KyCakes says:

Phillybruh says:

Funny Story, A freind of mine passed from a motorcycle accident
    ———————————————————————
    Ok. So I gave you major side eye when I first started reading, like why is THAT funny…but then I read the rest… :lol:

Welcome, phillybruh. Have you received your ‘welcome packet’?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GAY IS A CONDITION NOT A SKIN COLOR

HUGE DIFFERENCE ONE YOU HAVE NO INFLUENCE OR CONTROL OVER
    _________________________

:cosign:

KyCakes says:

Pickachu Tran says:

I can’t get down with these gangster gays.
    ——————————————————————-
    They will windmill on you HARD :rofl:

___________________________________________________________________

@ Future

I’m mature enough to know that we all don’t have the same views BUT I’m a christian and I feel like that assignment was REAL disresptful to MY religion. How was the student WRONG for not partcipating??? The shyt was disrespectful point blank period…

Can we get a new post?

Who got TVOne, they got that movie with Isiaiah Washington. Bet he wish he never called dude the f word

Maybe the professor meant Hay-Zeus. Maybe the topic was religion in relation to immigration. Still makes him biased though huh?

:kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Zoe I have TVOne :grin: what movie are you speaking of?

FuturedocDonte says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    :cosign:

————-
    :shocked: Is there a such thing as too intense for INTENSE? :thinking:

NaijaGal says:

Bet he wish he never called dude the f word
    ========================
    they should’ve never fired him…Shondra lost my respect with that when she kept that twat that played Izzy but fired Isaiah and his problem was with a co worker

Just Looking says:

@Zoe – Me and my girlfriend were talking about that the other day about po Isiaiah.

:offtopic: Did anyone see that Howard Univ Medical students have started a petition against Married to Medicine.

Can we get a new post?

Grey’s Anatomy won’t shyt after they fired him and thats real talk

I’M CONVINCED THAT THEY WANT PUNANES SO DAMN BAD
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They dont call it a boi pusscee for naught.

:kona:

Ace says:

*fights of the giant maryilyn monroe ad*

Moanin ppl :hi: :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

___________________________________________________________________

@ Future

———-
    I didn’t say the student was wrong for not participating. I wouldn’t have participated either. What I said was there is a way that you go about stuff. Being all argumentative with these professors will NEVER work. As the rest of the comment said Imy would have “packed up bookbag and bounced… and returned next class”.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dub – BEEP BEEP!

Heading South to your part of town, on Friday. You gonna be around?

lovezoe says:

GA- He playimg one of those Creflo Dollar/Eddie Long type pastors.

NAIJA- Well you know how the public is. Izzy straight disrespected the boss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint watched worth a dayum SINCE. And when it first was out I was a FAN. DIE HARD FAN… :no:

Agree

FuturedocDonte says:

*fights of the giant maryilyn monroe ad*
    —-
    :rofl: I thought it was just me that shait is getting on my nerves

dancerbee93 says:

*fights of the giant maryilyn monroe ad*
    —————-
    Right!! Im over ducking my head to see under it and chit :rofl:

@ Dub – BEEP BEEP!

Heading South to your part of town, on Friday. You gonna be around?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We not sure quite yet. Hit me up though.

Its like when you drop the F bomb your career is over these days

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

YES FUTURE THERE IS AND THEY ARE IT :rofl:

PERFECTO says:

Some people do the “Stomping On Jesus” Assignment and don’t even know it!
    (food for thought)

Unshakable says:

@Pickachu – You are exacdtly right. We are living in the last days. :yes:

@topic – Reminds me of when I was in elementary/high school and they were focused on evolution. Because I believe differently, I was allowed to do an alternative assignment. Kudos to the young man for standing on his beliefs; just keep in mind to do so in a manner that is in tandem with adult behavior. #weliveintherealworld :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Can we get a new post?

Grey’s Anatomy won’t shyt after they fired him and thats real talk
    —–
    Ok so ya’ll know how ((some of)) yall be all on walking dead, RHOA, LHH… I fuggs wit GREYS… :yes: The only show I watch on tv for real… That and DR G: Medical Examiner. I almost sent my wife them papers behind my dvr and DR G :coffee:

Just Looking says:

@Future Doc – That Maryilyn ad and the other day it was that Aerie. And don’t hit the X, cause it will take you to the site. :mad:

Ace says:

@ Dub – BEEP BEEP!
    Heading South to your part of town, on Friday. You gonna be around?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We not sure quite yet. Hit me up though.
    ——————————————————————–

You commin to the carolinas’?

Miany says:

round these parts the gheys call it Bussy…. My ghey associate stay telling me these DL men love his Bussy. He be messing with folk baby daddy and all :nono: I told him he should stay away from DL men cuz the wrong (gf, bm, slider) might catch em in the act and kill him and the DL man.

NaijaGal says:

Izzy straight disrespected the boss.
    ======================
    right!?! was talking mad chit about her, the show and writers…said the show weren’t chit but they kept her ass…Isaiah got into with a coworker and they wanted blood :wtf:

WHO DAT :fistbump: same here

*fights of the giant maryilyn monroe ad*
    ___________________________________________________________________

Between Marilyn and those swim suit hoes I can’t @ Sandra fix this chit :mad:

___________________________

Its like when you drop the F bomb your career is over these days

God forbid you offend the gays :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

I need for IZZY to get back right with Shondra so she can come back… Technically she still married to Korev, we don’t know if she alive, dead, posing naked again. Let me send Shondra a letter :rules:

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses Happy :hump: day to you heffas!!!!!

Shonda said there is NO WAY Izze will be back. EVER

*fights of the giant maryilyn monroe ad*
    ___________________________________________________________________

Between Marilyn and those swim suit hoes I can’t @ Sandra fix this chit

BRUH!
    :facepalm:

I hope Sandra do something real nice for us since we gotta deal with that harassing azz ad.

GAGIRL87 says:

round these parts the gheys call it Bussy…. My ghey associate stay telling me these DL men love his Bussy. He be messing with folk baby daddy and all I told him he should stay away from DL men cuz the wrong (gf, bm, slider) might catch em in the act and kill him and the DL man.
    ____________________________________________________________________

:no: Sicknin

Just Looking says:

@Ace – :yes: Clayton didn’t know you was down south…

Ace says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*fights of the giant maryilyn monroe ad*
    ___________________________________________________________________
    Between Marilyn and those swim suit hoes I can’t @ Sandra fix this chit
    BRUH!

————————————————————————-

I’d Glady Accept a Morning Glory of Angelica Charrupi :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Shonda said there is NO WAY Izze will be back. EVER
    —-
    :crying:

@ Miany bussy= boy pu$$y :'(

Diva says:

So ya’ll not speaking this morning! :cuss:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:
    Did I hear in my sleep correctly that Dionne Warwick just found bankruptcy. She $10 Million in debt

________________________

:hurl:

lovezoe says:

DIVA- :waves: How did things go with the intervention?

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @Divas impatient azz

Good morning, Pumpkin!

FuturedocDonte says:

So ya’ll not speaking this morning!

comere guhl :hump:

Just Looking says:

@Dub and Ace —Really don’t want to go…I gotta go back to work on Monday. Ain’t been there since mid January…8 hours will seem like hell :cry:

@ Diva :kiss: & :hug:

Curse these popup ads :shotsfired:

Unshakable says:

GM DivaRo! :hug:

lovezoe says:

Yall need to get Chrome. I don’t see none of these ads yall talking bout.

@ Tran I didn’t say that gul that was @ Miany :lol:

Gagirl :happy: Ky Ky :yahoo: Lzoe :hug: hell everyone hello :waves:

Miany says:

@GAgirl….Yea, it’s bad. It’s a shame. He told me about the clubs. Said the men who walk in there are so EXTRAAAA masculine. Said these men be the super super thugs…smdh

@ Jenie :kiss: Morning hun :buttshake:

dancerbee93 says:

morning Diva!!!! :kiss:

dancerbee93 says:

Heyyy @jenie!!! :hugs:

@ Dub – BEEP BEEP!
    Heading South to your part of town, on Friday. You gonna be around?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We not sure quite yet. Hit me up though.
    ——————————————————————–

You commin to the carolinas’?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Just Looking is. I is already here.

:wave: 919 mufawka

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MORE LIKE BUDASSY-

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT MAKING UP ANATOMY AND SHIAT THAT DONT EVEN EXIST, THAT’S YOUR ARSE MUFAKKA, THAT’S WHY I CAN WITH THEY ARSES THEY STAY IN A CONSTANT STATE OF DELUSION MIXED WITH FANTASY -HOW ELSE WOULD THEY WALK OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH A FULL HEAD OF SHENEQUA QUADRUPLE LAYERED WEAVE ON THEIR HEAD, WITH HORSE HOOVES STUFFED IN A SIZE 9 HEEL CONVINCED YOUR SLAYING

THAT KIND OF WALKING CONTRADICTION ONLY SOLIDIFIES HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY YOU ARE AND MAKES YOU A POSTER CHILD FOR A PSYCHIATRIC ASSESMENT

CAN’T THEY JUST KEEP THAT TYPE OF DYSFUNCTION LIKE THE STREETWALKERS DID BACK IN THE DAY-IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING?!?! :coffee:

:hi: Diva
    @Picka… yup, disgusting.
    @GaGirl… yup, BoyPuss…

jenie :hug:

VenezuelanMami says:

Sandra,

I agree with everything you say about Obama and gay equal rights. How is it that this “president” has so much time to discuss equal rights and take soooooo many darn vacations every month. I’ve never seen a president take so many vacations in a years time. Instead of talkin about Equal rights, talk about school, education, economy, GAS PRICES, bringing back our troops, ugh! The media also does a great job at brainwashing the American citizens and painting an image of Obama as if he’s God. And let’s not even get started on “Sandy Hook” smh, being a teenager when Columbine happened, I felt like the media and Obama fake tears insulted my intelligence with that ishhhh…. I’m off but Sandra keep speaking the TRUTH all the time, I don’t ever comment but this deserved a post. God Bless xoxoxo

Diva says:

Unshakable
    Phillybruh

dancerbee93 says:

@Smonae!!!! :yahoo:

___________________________________________________________________

@ Miany

Girl my hairsytlist is gay and all sleeps with and or date are the quote on quote thugs or married men :huh:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MORE LIKE BUDASSY-

____________________________

:rofl: :cosign:

@ACE
    “BRUH!

————————————————————————-

I’d Glady Accept a Morning Glory of Angelica Charrupi ”

Sandra CLEARLY owes the fellas between some of these posts and these advertisements.

Just Looking says:

For the LOVE of my Sanity, this Aeria, is playing music. :wtf:

It scared the crap outta me. Really :mad:

Miany says:

WHEN THE PRESIDENT TRAVELS INTERNATIONALLY TO DISCUSS FOREIGN AFFAIRS IT IS NOT, I REPEAT IS NOT CONSIDERED VACATION!!
    :facepalm:

WITH HORSE HOOVES STUFFED IN A SIZE 9 HEEL CONVINCED YOUR SLAYING
    ___________________________________________________________________

I’m weak :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

:ghost: :casket:

Morning Smonae :waves:

Diva says:

lovezoe says:

DIVA- How did things go with the intervention?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile my brother-in-law called errbody and said not to come. She called my other B-I-L and tried to get him to come take her to the TX Med Clinic to get some meds. He told her know…and shyt hit the fan. She heated….I don’t know what the plans are at this point…cause she gonna feel like they ganging up on her. She mad at the world. The doctor has been called to get her some help. I’m staying out cause I don’t want her mad at me. She mad at all 6 of her children right now.

Just Looking says:

:rofl: And they still keep that shiat under the wraps of the darkness. UMMM like they use to… :coffee:

Smonae says:

@ VenezuelanMami, u must’ve been asleep during the Bush error :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

For the LOVE of my Sanity, this Aeria, is playing music.
    _______________________________________________________________

I know right I was like where this country music coming from :blink: I put my chit on mute :no:

NaijaGal says:

MIANY – don’t acknowledge the crazy

WITH HORSE HOOVES STUFFED IN A SIZE 9 HEEL CONVINCED YOUR SLAYING
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Derek J

:ghost:

Diva says:

:hug: Smonae

@Donte you is my man today :hump: :rofl:

Smonae :hugs:

Smonae says:

:hugs: Dancer

Just Looking says:

@Miany – Ignore that ill talk of President. When he picked his bracket for Mach Madness they had something to say, I mean he could have done that on the toilet, but I guess he shouldn’t do that either.

Miany says:

@GAGIRL…Sooo I’m like a big fan of the {}_{} everyone who knows me knows that….He ended up telling me he was sleeping with a dl player on the team. He NEVER told me dude’s name cuz he was like “I don’t want you side-eyeing nobody…I don’t want you to let it slip to one of the other players, etc.”
    So to those folk who think the NFL is ghey free?? LIES.COM

Just Looking says:

@Nak J – That baby is some kinda handsome :yes:

Ohhh….Wendy is talking about Kathy Stewart and Porche Williams.

KyCakes says:

VenezuelanMami says:
    I’ve never seen a president take so many vacations in a years time.
    ———————————————————————
    You must not be familiar with the former administration :coffee:

“So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings”

BOOOOOOOO
    NEXT!

MissHarlem says:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :waves:

I am always throughly amused at the end of times/end of the world discussion. We have been in the end of days before any one of us was born. And although things seem to go left every now and again history has showed us worse. We no longer kill people in front of the towns people or public tortures etc. Things I learn in docus etc has def opened my eyes to see how things have turned around but whatevs :shrug:

Smonae says:

:hi: Who dat

@Intense are u on Twitter, cause I need to follow u, ur comments are priceless :hahaha:

@Naija, Just Looking
    I swea I stopped reading at ‘vacation every other’….it’s folk out here that REALLY REALLY believe everything they read on a blog or hear on tv.

Smonae says:

GM Harlem :hugs:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

:howdy: ROSES

LOVE WHO YOU WANT BUT IT’S THE TOM FOOLERY THAT I JUST DON’T AGREE WITH, IT DON’T TAKE ALL THAT TO BE GAY-WAY TOO MANY ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIORS THAT ARE UNECESSARY :coffee:

lovezoe says:

If I was President, I would take vacations too.

Pickachu Tran says:

Scary world we live in. All these DL men out here :hump: their girlfriends/wives then going to picth & catch with they boy toy. UGGGGH, I’ve heard some stories and thats how nigrahs get shot up these days :no:

Diva says:

:wave: MissHarlem

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@Intense are u on Twitter, cause I need to follow u, ur comments are priceless

^^^^

YEAH BUT I’M RARElY ON IT BECAUSE IT TOOK MY ARSE A MINUTE TO REALIZE MY TWEETS WERE TOO DAMN LONG THAT’S WHY I COULDN’T POST :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

NAE :hug:

DIVA :hug: I forgot to tell you yesterday that you slay me. I read that damn post and yall aint chit

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:
    @Intense are u on Twitter, cause I need to follow u, ur comments are priceless

^^^^YEAH BUT I’M RARElY ON IT BECAUSE IT TOOK MY ARSE A MINUTE TO REALIZE MY TWEETS WERE TOO DAMN LONG THAT’S WHY I COULDN’T POST
    ^ :lol: I could imagine you going INNNN typing all hard on the phone then hitting the post button like… :wtf: you mean my issh couldn’t post?? fugg twitter! *loggin off*

KyCakes says:

During 2 terms as President, Bush spent all or of part of 487 days at Camp David, on retreats and made 77 trips to his Crawford Ranch, in Texas, where he spent all or part of 490 days, on his Ranch.
    The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 977 days, or 32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats.

According to various sources, including CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, considered the unofficial presidential statistician, President Obama at the end of November 2012 will have spent 84 days on vacation since he became president on January 20, 2009.

To compare, at that point of their terms, George Bush at spent 180 days at his ranch, Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch, and Bill Clinton had spent the least time off — 28 days. Knoller says President George W. Bush spent 879 days on holiday during his eight years in office.

But it should be noted that being the president is not an easy job. Any President deserves a vacation; and even when a president is on vacation, they are not really on vacation, because they need to be available at a moment’s notice, in case there is a crisis. Barack Obama has always maintained contact with his staff, and has had to hold a press conference or comment on a major issue in the midst of several “vacations.” The same was true for President George W. Bush when he went to Crawford, Texas, or when Ronald Reagan went to his residence in California or Bill Clinton to Martha’s Vineyard. For example, during President Bush’s “vacations,” he also visited with nearly twenty heads of state in Crawford, and in 2002 he wired his ranch so secure video conferencing with intelligence officials could take place. In other words, Crawford, TX became like the Western White House for him.

That said, there are internet myths that President Obama has taken more vacations than other presidents, or the most expensive vacations. Neither of these assertions is accurate. Perhaps because Mr. Obama is from a very distant state (Hawaii) and goes back there for Christmas with his family, that seems like more time away than a trip to Massachusetts or Texas does.
    ———————————————————————-
    Or it could be that people are still mad about this Man sweeping TWO Presidencies…

Hi :hater:

MissHarlem says:

KY who came up in here with misinformation not knowing we some informed peeps :rofl:

KyCakes says:

@MissHarlem some poster named Venezualnmami :rofl:

(Harpo who dis Woman)

Me thinks she was trying to get in good with Sandra…haven’t read a response yet..

Nigras gon’ learn TUH-DAY!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@miany

YOU READ MY ARSE TO THE T!!!

VenezuelanMami says:

@kycakes

Was never trying to get in “good” with anyone. Sandra speaks the truth and all of you get mad when she speaks her “opinions” about Obama. And to the other person who gave me exact dates on Obama’s “vacation days” lol, were you with him? Every time I turn around he’s on vacation and Michelle Obama too or at the Oscars lol. WHAT FIRST LADY DO YOU KNOW HAS EVER MADE AN “appearance” AT THE OSCARS? They are more interested in being “loved by the public” than running the country. Not going to argue about this because there is no win win but trust me when I say that I’m not a Bush fan either…. #RonPaul all the way. Be blessed….

likeCaesar says:

Christians are the biggest of all bigots and I’m willing to bet that if it were ANY other religion Governor “minorities shouldn’t vote” Scott would not have intervened.

likeCaesar says:

Religious zealots put too much weight on symbols and names but not enough weight on actions!!!!

likeCaesar says:

VenezuelanMami

Presidential vacations are public record so @kycakes would not need to be present. Also, I’m pretty sure that Michelle’s Oscar appearance was via satelite or pre recorded.

I see that you are a Ron Paul supporter. He has good ideas…don’t detract from them with you inaccurate rhetoric.