Mekhi Phifer weds "ER" actor Mekhi Phifer tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Reshelet Barnes in an intimate Beverly Hills ceremony attended by family and close friends on Sunday (Mar 31).

Phifer, 38, was overcome with emotion as his bride-to-be made her entrance, a source told E! News. "When she made her entrance into the courtyard, Mekhi was completely overcome with emotion and you could tell she took his breath away," an eyewitness source told E! News. "He had to wipe tears from his eyes for several minutes."

Phifer entered to Stevie Wonder's "Ribbon In The Sky," according to E! News. The 15-minute ceremony included Phifer's son, who walked down the aisle with their Chihuahua.

Actress Malinda Williams divorced Phifer in 2003 after four years of marriage and amid allegations that Phifer beat her.

The actor made his star turn in Spike Lee's "Clockers" and starred as Dr. Greg Pratt on "ER" from 2002 until 2008.

• N. Carolina Church Stops Performing Traditional Weddings Until Gay Marriage is Legalized
  • Lamar Odom Falls Asleep During Child Custody Hearing
  • President Obama Endorses Gay Marriage
  • Alicia Keys hasn’t wed yet; but Tiny and T.I. are about to tie the knot
    • JD

She looks old as hell.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Like that dress

• MzTisch

Ribbon In The Sky ----- :love: my wedding song. But, Imma have live sangers. :yes:

Afta-noon! :hi:

• ArabianNights

Isn't this his third marriage? I remember right after Melinda he wifed up an asian chick and had a baby by her as well. He gets around. It's not a good look to be treating marriage like a fashionable accessory to life.

• ArabianNights

Correction: He wasn't married to his second baby mom.

• Milky

:hi:
      mztisch
      san
      jd i was thinking the same thang!!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Congrats to them! God bless their union.

• MzTisch

Why does he look pasty? Like Gatlings did his make-up? Lighting? :blink:

• Milky

i have always :love: me some mekhi!!

• LadieLeo

Well everyone looks a little mature in that photo :tea:

• MzTisch

Milky :blink:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

JD says:

She looks old as hell.
      ***********************

Not the first comment though.

:facepalm:

• Milky

he look like he just finished :blunt:

• MzTisch

Oooops, Milky. Wrong one.......it's Monday. Fuh-give me. :waves:

• LadieLeo

Wait what, walked down the aisle with their..... :smack: I need them to let Pepe stay at the house.

• Milky

@mztisch what i do?

• DoNotDeleteMe

Is she Tiffany from Marrying the Game sister? I agree, very geriatric in the face! :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@ Milky & Diva :hug: :rofl: ya'll got jokes downstairs huh??? :spank:

I was suspending people's license and shyt :yawn: got a lil caught up!

• scorpio1108

:waves:
      pops in to say I have always loved Mekhi, he seems to keep it 100 at all times
      (back to lurking)

• Milky

@gagirl you work at the dmv gurl?

• GAGIRL87

@ Dimpz I think lil finger gone try and pimp Sensa slow a$$ out :think:

Cersi may have met her match in joffrey's new soon to be bride... Did you read what ole dude was REALLY saying to Khalessi??? :rofl:

• Cuban Princess

Mekhi :heart: how old is she :no:

• GAGIRL87

@ Milky nope insurance people be riding round dirty and I gone an suspend they lil license lol

• GAGIRL87

*Scrolls back up and looks at wedding pic*

Ummmmm she does look a lil old :no: she must got that ill na na.. Mekhi has always been sexy to me. He could have murried me iffin (s/o's to Diva) his bride gone look like that *stank face* :/

• Milky

Off topic: I hate when newlyweds (no matter how long they were together before marriage) always refer to their mate as my wife/husband. Damn I know who the hell you talking about. Shait get irritating... :mad:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Congrats to them!

• Miany

:hi: Heyy GAgirl.. Mekhi has always been sexy to me as well

• GAGIRL87

@ Milky I know this girl who always says my husmun instead of husband shyt irrates me too. First bish it's HUSBAND and second bish I know ya'll murried :rolleys:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

GOOOD AFTA NOOON YALL!!!! :hug:

I love :love:

I can't wait to be in love...or lust... basically which ever comes first... or cumz first... :coffee:

• Milky

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Milky I know this girl who always says my husmun instead of husband shyt irrates me too. First bish it’s HUSBAND and second bish I know ya’ll murried :rolleys:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I guess they be so happy that they murried. that's all they can say. I dont see the purpose if i've been knowing u and ur mate for years or if your a family member....

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ GA...I think he is too. Those dudes have a thing for red heads.

The new wife, was Anne on the Tudors. The chick is touched. Remember she asked her husband last season if he wanted her brother to join them in bed or if he wanted her to turn around so he could pretend she was him. :rofl:

The guy have :hahaha: Old evil, rude ass.

• GAGIRL87

Hey Miany :waves:

Where all the roses at??? :blink: did they take off today :(

• Milky

:hi: @wut wut
      lust is some much more fun!!! lol

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Everytime I see Mehki, I think of that movie Uninvited Guest. :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

had me, not have. #31

• Milky

#so much

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Milky says:

@wut wut
      lust is some much more fun!!! lol
      ----------
      Isn't it! :rofl: at one point SOMEBODY starts falling in love and if the other isn't on board... whamp whamp :no:

• GAGIRL87

I love that avi too Dimpz & :hug:

You know I NEVER saw Tudors, by the time I started watching it was already on season 3 or 4. I need to buy the set... Is it on netflix?

• Miany

Milky says:
      GAGIRL87 says:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I guess they be so happy that they murried. that’s all they can say. I dont see the purpose if i’ve been knowing u and ur mate for years or if your a family member….
      ^^ FOLK gotta spouse and dunno how to act...like ninja/ hose please...I know, who tf u married to....just say his/ her name!!!

• MissTaken

She looks old as hell.
      by JD on Apr 1, 2013 at 12:23 pm
      ---------
      :ghost:
      I like her dress K Michelle voice

• GAGIRL87

I guess they be so happy that they murried.
      ____________________________________________________________

@ Milky who they tryna convince though????

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Thanks GA! :hug:

I think it is on Netflix. I was hooked after 15seconds. :yes:

I couldn't get into the Borgias

• GAGIRL87

I couldn’t get into the Borgias

______________________________________________________________

@ Dimpz

I watched season 1 & 2 I took showtime off my cable bill nothing worth watching ever comes on that channel so I won't be watching season 3. But the Borgia's is actually based on a true story they were Rome's first crime family in the 1800's in shyt . It's pretty good...

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

:newpost:

Chris Brown's new song/video Fine China

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ GA..My bestie tried to get me to watch it. Maybe I'll give it a try again since I have a second opinion

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Where da fugg is his 'sexy' at? :blink:
      HE CANNOT GET IT :no:
      He used to be hot :shrug: #aintmyfault

• Jamillah

She is either in her 50's, has led a very rough life, or both. And she look like she don't take no sh*t so he better do right by her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

so many age comments..man...over 35? dang it's over huh?

• Trendsetter

MzTisch says:

Why does he look pasty? Like Gatlings did his make-up? Lighting?
      ____________________________

:dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Ok...whyyy does he looks so different in the photo above? I had to google his name to make sure I had the right Mekhi Phifer. Sandra..why the difference in how he looks? Any info? :popcorn:

• http://facebook.com/cocosilk cocosilk

After reading the first comment, I knew I needed to take a 15-min break from work to laugh hysterically. Some of you mental patients knows how to brighten my day!