Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, J. Cole

Alicia Keys

Pop singer Alicia Keys looked sick in London yesterday. The mother-of-one bundled herself up in a warm winter coat and head scarf as she arrived at her hotel in London on Tuesday. Alicia, who has a son with music producer Swizz Beatz, is performing a series of concerts in London. Maybe she’s pregnant again?
Photo: WENN.com

Alicia Keys at Disneyland Paris

The day before Alicia arrived in London, she and her husband, Swizz took all of their children Disneyland in Paris to celebrate the birthday of Swizz’s daughter, Nicole. Alicia, Swizz, his daughter, all three of his sons and Nicole’s mom toured Disneyland Paris like superstars.

J Cole

Rap artist J.Cole was seen arriving at the BBC Radio 1 Studios in London, England last week.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

REALLY?? :ghost:

Ummmmmmm yeah :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Alicia has that look on her face that a woman has when her man is no longer satisfying her sexually. I’m just guessing here. Please don’t quote me. :tea:

• NaijaGal

ah snap if they can get Mashonda on board, Swizz will be on that Lil Wayne sister wives steez

iAmChan says:

My Testimony

I am an Army Vet. I was wounded while I was in and I have had a few surgeries on my knees in the mean time. When I got out, the VA screwed me over and only gave me 10 % disability…since I have been out I had ANOTHER knee surgery about 2 years ago. At that time, I was told that now the knee has degenerative arthritis and wont get better. So I put in for an increase.

I been waiting for a long time…2 weeks ago I was in Huntsville and I said “When I get back, imma call and check on my case” an hour later, I got a call saying “Mr. (insert last name) I am sitting with your claim on my desk, which was lost, now I am gonna get it together for you. You are up for at least an 80% increase and we will pay you retroactive from the date that you first got out due to a miscalculation, look out for a letter.” Also, they have to expedite it due to it taking so long.

Good. But I’m thinking…more months…..

Yesterday, my knees were hurting bad, and I was thinking, dang, they need to hurry up…went to the mailbox that I usually only check every Friday…and a nice letter from VA saying you are scheduled for your final eval for Thursday May 30……Look at God… :nun:

Won’t He do it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :whistle: He’s an on time God yesssssssssssss he is, he may not come when you want him, but he’ll be right there on town :happy: <—Diva shouting for you

Viola. Magic.

:rofl: Swizz BMs shoes. Foreign ass.

• Diva

*time see I gots Happy!!!!!

• A.J.

I love the shade Sandra and here I thought that face was because they do not have the Proactive vending machine across the pond. :lol:

• Diva

How old is that J.Cole fella?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I like her coat.

• OutsidetheBox

Chan got weather-watching knees, on account of the gubbment… but its not for not.

I swear fo the Gawds that I hate you on today

I’m wearing my Sandra Rose blinders agane :cool:

All I read was you loving me on today. :hug:

Look at GAWD :nun: Chan is rich nah bytch :happy:

Yo Chan imma need my cut you know twins are expensive :tea:

• Ty

I thought Alicia batted for the other team and hooked up with the nose because she wanted a family like Baby Bop and Drew :shrug:

:love: J. Cole

Afternoon Roses :wave:

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

Cole World

Viola. Magic.

yew tew fancy! wa-la! :nun:

gm luv :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

Cole gotta be close to 30. :thinking: 28? 29?

:pc: 28!

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

j coles album cover tho? :twisted:

• VDot

A Keys mouth area? :no:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Imma buy all of the SR ladies their choice of the finest Brazilian weave and nail files. Imma have some of the good rat tailed comb for certain scalps, Bombshell gonna be my lawyer, K Dub gonna lead my counter-intelligence department. VA gonna be my accountant. DTTS gonna be my business consultant. Fay gonna be in marketing. GA and Pumpkin gonna be my model boos for red carpets…..the list goes on….shall I continue? lol

FayFay BayBay :kiss: :love: :curtsy:

• Betamax82

Did Jay Z forget he signed J Cole

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

<—tries not to make a facial expression like a keys up top :nun:

Bombshell Esq says:

Look at GAWD :nun: Chan is rich nah bytch :happy:

Yo Chan imma need my cut you know twins are expensive :tea:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This heffa still tryna get that $7999.99 twin stroller :rofl:

• Ty

Congrats Chan :nun: He is always on time :yes:

Now give me $20 :rofl:

VDot says:

A Keys mouth area?

lookin very homeless-esque

• Diva

Cole gotta be close to 30. :thinking: 28? 29?

:pc: 28!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *licks lips* #carryon

• A.J.

Imma have some of the good rat tailed comb for certain scalps
    :dead:

• MsB2u

——————–
    SHE ACTUALLY DOES LOOK SICK

iAmChan says:

—————————————

:fistbump: Billable Hours :yahoo: but :nono: I’on wear no weave son we gon’ have to come up with something else yo :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k :waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes

NaijaGal says:

——–

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

Ty says:

Congrats Chan :nun: He is always on time :yes:

Now give me $20 :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *thumps Ty on the head* that nucca got retro pay and yo azz asking for just $20 get in the :kona:

finest Brazilian weave and nail files

Can I trade my Brazil for a yurrs supply of ‘pensive ass deep conditioners? :pray:

I need my files tho. Since I traded in my hurr, can I get gel manicures every three weeks? :bite:

^^^^this how the convo go in my house when you try to give a nigga something. Turn into a big ass swapmeet.

:facepalm:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

awwww chit nah! i got a :curtsy: guhl u done made my dayum day! :nun: <—curtsy back

i had fonted gm saints downstairs! :nun:

This heffa still tryna get that $7999.99 twin stroller

——————————————–

LAWDDDD just let my stroller be great…. :rules: *collection plate like on Chu’ch on Sundays* :rofl: :rofl:

Bad pic of AK
    lOOks like she missing some TEEFh

• Diva

@Chan I’ll just take a fully stocked new wine cabinet! :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

*******************

He’s got a ways to go for all that. Do we even know who the mama is of that oldest baby? And this British one just happy to be included by any-damn-body.

A Keys mouth area?

Loan her some *h*p. :kiss:

iAmChan says:

———-
    :rofl: certain scalps? is that code for sumptin? :waiting:

• Ty

Diva says:

Ty says:

Congrats Chan He is always on time

Now give me $20
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He didnt get it yet Diva :rofl: I will settle for lunch till the big check clears :rules:

Bombshell Esq says:

This heffa still tryna get that $7999.99 twin stroller

——————————————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: I will just let them twins know they gone be riding in that stroller to kindergarten and college :hahaha:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

—-

Bullet wounds do that to ya, lol.

@ Ty $20? Deal

@ Bomb, nothing in life is free…but that’s an expensive ass stroller…ion think imma shoot nobody anytime soon, lol

Bombshell Esq says:

iAmChan says:

but u can keep that weave. pay me in chemical peel treatments! :grill: addicted! :snort:

Ty says:

Diva says:

Ty says:

Congrats Chan He is always on time

Now give me $20
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile you know nucca’s spend that money foe the check comes :rofl:

• A.J.

lOOks like she missing some TEEFh
    :rofl: :dead:

• coco creamy

I just can’t see myself having kids by a man that has multiple baby mommas married or not. :no: Its very hard for me to date a man that has small kids like grade school. :no: but anyway :waves: fellow roses

VA
    Jenie
    bedazzle
    bomb
    ty
    Fay,
    Diva
    Naiji
    OTB
    Bird
    AJ

:hug:

• Ty

finest Brazilian weave and nail files

Can I trade my Brazil for a yurrs supply of ‘pensive ass deep conditioners?

:dead:

*runs off with Bombs stroller*

• OutsidetheBox

Bullet wounds do that to ya, lol.
    ________

:wave: <–one of them little patriotic 'Merican flags…made in China tho.. :oops:

———————————

For the record that Bugaboo twin stroller is a bargain at $1,700 don’t listen to Diva’s drunk ass she ca’t een see #s straight this late :rofl: :rofl:

• A.J.

Afternoon coco :waves:

Ty says:

finest Brazilian weave and nail files

Can I trade my Brazil for a yurrs supply of ‘pensive ass deep conditioners?

:dead:

*runs off with Bombs stroller*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    iffin you don’t brang them chirren stroller back nah! :rofl:

@Coco :hug: hey gal!

Ty says:

finest Brazilian weave and nail files

Can I trade my Brazil for a yurrs supply of ‘pensive ass deep conditioners?

:dead:

*runs off with Bombs stroller*

:hahaha: yaw so ignit! TY yeen eem pregnit like ME & BOMB! :nun:

Creamy!! :yahoo: sup chica, how u? :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

coco creamy says:I just can’t see myself having kids by a man that has multiple baby mommas married or not. Its very hard for me to date a man that has small kids like grade school
    :cosign:

I Never could :(
    :shrug:

BOMB!!! aftr u use up da STROller,ship it this way,mmmKay We gotta get good use outta that 7K plus :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

———————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hate yo azz! :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

He didnt get it yet Diva I will settle for lunch till the big check clears

————————–

Ty you gotta get in where you fit in nah because Chan may get rich and switch like Nene and em :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

yaw so ignit! TY yeen eem pregnit like ME & BOMB!
    :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

:cosign:

I Never could :(
    :shrug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh you tryna put some twins in that stroller Luvn? *scratches head*

Why is Lil scrappy over here doing a press conference about going to rehab for weed :ghost: ninja~!

Fayyy :hahaha: We fancy on this day. *pinky up!*

SN: When I was young, I aint have no manual dexterity, Geezus.
    Used to have to actually use the other hand to place my fingers in position to flip someone off or do pinky up. :facepalm: Mama was prolly eating fish and chit when she carried.

• Ty

:rofl: Fay u still preggo with your Wednesday bump :crying:

*pulls up to chop shop with Bombs stroller*

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

*runs off with Bombs stroller*

yaw so ignit! TY yeen eem pregnit like ME & BOMB!
    ———-
    :rofl: Who da pappy Fay? :kona:

BOMB! :rubsbelly: u is shipping today! :pigsfly:

:yawn: she looks gross

• luVn_liFe…

Oh you tryna put some twins in that stroller Luvn?
    ~
    *whispers*

*runs off with Bombs stroller*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    iffin you don’t brang them chirren stroller back nah!

——————————-
    yaw so ignit! TY yeen eem pregnit like ME & BOMB!

——————————————

:ghost: All ya’ll ain’t shyt and never aspire to be… :spank: That stroller is part of them chirren’s inheritance so bring it here :rofl::rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

TY yeen eem pregnit like ME & BOMB!
    ________

Mah gawd :rofl: :rofl: :wail: Cant breeveeeeee

• A.J.

________

GEllY!!
    DAMN
    :hi:

LOL she does look BAD

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Chan will never change…if yall ever see me post a gravi showing all my teef….THEN yall get worried, lol

• Diva

@Luvn ok chile you get em den! :hahaha:

*pulls up to chop shop with Bombs stroller*

Lawd :wail: if you drop a Kandy paint on it after you gutt it… imma live. :rofl: :rofl:

:blink:

Hey Coco!

Jenie-This fool…is it celebrity rehab?

Speaking of… Flavor Flav is going to be on celebrity marriage counceling (the same show too short and kc of kc and jojo was on)

• NaijaGal

=============================
    you shole is right…ion know who that oldest belong to…now you leave that brit gal alone…all she did was raw fcuk a nameless man in town for business…hmpf

COCO – :waves: what’s good ma

• luVn_liFe…

Diva says: ok chile you get em den!

I already have this damn $300 jogging sKrollER :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Ooohhh @Sammich but you dont! You look like Fried Chicken and watermelon at a picnic for Juneteenth! :love: :hump:

——————————–

:rofl: I done told ya’ll bout listening to Diva when she’s had a few drinks nah… That stroller is $1,700 who paying $7k for anything but a car & maybe… nevermind family blog :kona:

@BOMB

OH

i HATE when ppl don’t READ chit but ask me questions! :angry:

TY! :oops: girl i am SLIPPIN! brb!

RAZZ! :blink: girrrl i thought errybody knew i’m carrying for BRENBREN since he’s barren :tea:

LuVn! :happy:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

BOMB! :rubsbelly: u is shipping today!

———————————-

LOOK AT GAWD :nun: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Ty

:rofl: :rofl:

family blog my hind parts… :rofl:

OH!!!!!!!

:pizza: FACE!!!!! :smack:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:
    Jenie-This fool…is it celebrity rehab?
    Chile no :hahaha: I can’t believe this ninja did a damn press conference though bout his addiction to weed :rofl: and they showed hos fat azz on the news :lol: atleast he eating good :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

I just can’t see myself having kids by a man that has multiple baby mommas married or not. Its very hard for me to date a man that has small kids like grade school. but anyway fellow roses
    _____

:wave: @Cremes. I tried it. I’m a terrible step-mama. Be too syrupy sweet (how fake is that? :lol: ) to the kids or I just dont pay them no mind.

God aint done with me yet. :nun:

coco :hugs:

Gelly :yahoo:

Duh @LuVie. :eek:

:rofl: LMAOOOOOOOO I cannot with yall. Turrible. The whole lot of yew.

:rofl: thanks Babe! :tittays:

All BEAKs chiRRens lOOk juss like him :eek:

EXCEPT EGYPT

RAZZ! girrrl i thought errybody knew i’m carrying for BRENBREN since he’s barren
    ——–
    I missed this shyt :dead:

• Ty

luVn_liFe… says:

@BOMB

OH
    :nono: I saw it with my Bob Whitfield eye :huh: It was $7100 *picks out rims so I can stunt on I20*

• OutsidetheBox

family blog my hind parts…

And if you cant keep it real with your family.. :rofl: :rofl:

• Diva

Ya’ll gone quit lying on Diva!!!! I ain’tttttttttttttttttttt eben bent drinking! :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

i scrolled back up to look at AK,and thought PizzaFACE as.s.
    then
    ding
    ding
    ding

:smack:

————————————

*real tears* I can’t een breathe… :rofl: Is he using real words or is he saying Yo I siznyee ya boy is adizzznye to wiznyeee??? :rofl: Is Mama Dee & Shay there talk’n about keeping the palace in line???? :thinking: sooo many questions

I saw it with my Bob Whitfield eye It was $7100
    :casket:

BOMB!! :hug: <— 1 for 3
    you stocked up on headbands yet? :waiting:

Diva says:

————————

Lies told on Sandra Mae Roses family oriented blog :rofl:

• A.J.

I saw it with my Bob Whitfield eye It was $7100
    :dead: :dead: :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

Speaking of SCAr and em . . I seenT pics of BucKeYe on SO bch. . :wtf: fif she do to HER FACE!?!?!?!

• OutsidetheBox

Did Moses part that babies hair? :huh: Sheesh. Chit look tight im telling you.

*snips the rubberbands while her mama aint looking*

They are at Disney, right? So we aint gone talk about them glittery Studio 54 shorts and Gawd Awful wedges the baby momma got on? :kona:

I saw it with my Bob Whitfield eye

——————————–

Fugg all ya’ll and ya mama son :ghost: :rofl: :dead:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ty says:

——————-

my female friends tell me that men are more concerned with their own orgasms, and that they don’t take the time to finesse a woman’s walls so she can climax, and that women have to “take care” of themselves after the man has gone to sleep. I can’t imagine what that must be like for a woman. :no:

• Ty

If he is doing celebrity rehab he is trying to milk da hell outta reality tv not even mad

Jenie, this is funny.. but Ericka is the attention whore. Ok.

• GellySammich

weed rehab though?? they have that for adults? :slapsknee: yall crazy

@VA
    She IS FROM anotha COuntry,so we shoud Digress :tea:

• Bombshell Esq

you stocked up on headbands yet?

———————————–

:yes: Girl my husband had to PHYSICALLY remove my azz from Baby Gap on Saturday… :tea:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Did Moses part that babies hair? :huh: Sheesh. Chit look tight im telling you.

:dead: who in HELL is u tambout guhl! :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

This is why you women need to get with the program. A man is not here to keep you company for the rest of your life. Men are designed to sow his seed so that women can be fruitful. You were born to breed. The Bible says man must be fruitful and multiply. Man = men and women.

Yo I siznyee ya boy is adizzznye to wiznyeee???
    ————-
    :wail:

• Just Looking

Alicia has that look on her face that a woman has when her man is no longer satisfying her sexually. I’m just guessing here. Please don’t quote me. :coffee:

Sandra you are something else :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

————-
    A man that don’t give a hoot about you :tea: Mines makes sure :wink:

• luVn_liFe…

. I can’t imagine what that must be like for a woman.
    Me
    either SANDRiTA,I gets off erry Session :tea:

• GellySammich

Did Moses part that babies hair? :huh: Sheesh. Chit look tight im telling you.

*snips the rubberbands while her mama aint looking*
    BAAAABBBEEE! rubberbands hurt my soul! I hate to see babies with them all over their head. Don’t send em to my house if you want em to come back home with their hair still “done” :no: You gonna be real mad at me.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Jen-nay & Gelly! :2dance: sup ladies?

• OutsidetheBox

Your friends banging with lames.

Sandra when are you going to give us a little cousin? surrus quesshun…

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

<—breasticles is feelin fulla milk! :boobs:

• GAGIRL87

______________________________________________________________________

@ Chan :kiss: :yahoo:

——–
    This is not the case for me. :nun:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Sandra when are you going to give us a little cousin? surrus quesshun

:blink:
    CUM AGAIN??? :huh:

• A.J.

Did Moses part that babies hair? :huh: Sheesh. Chit look tight im telling you.
    :lol: i’m dying laughing over here.

• OutsidetheBox

who in HELL is u tambout guhl!
    _______

*pernts* :blink: You on see that baby? Got her head tilted cause that chit hurting! Look like she some kin to Swizz’s daughter maybe.

• Just Looking

:waves: @ DA Bomb – Well don’t go to Carters DOT COM. They stay having a sale. I’m certain my newphew don’t need clothes for 2 years. My sister was like could you stop. I don’t have anywhere else to put this stuff. :shame:

San says:

————-
    A man that don’t give a hoot about you :tea: Mines makes sure

as well he should. anything less might getcha duck snapped off :tea:

• GellySammich

aaawwww BOMB I :love: me some Baby Gap. Don’t sleep on the discount sites though. Zulily can get ya right if you catch em on the right day.

Fay Fay and Diva :kiss: and I’m out :pigsfly:

OTB!

:hahaha: i HATECHU ret nah! :chase: :crying:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

<—breasticles is feelin fulla milk
    ——–
    Are you getting braxton hicks too? :lol:

Just Looking says:

———————————–

:pc: :typing: Whatever happens on this website is yo fault Just Looking… :popcorn:

• GAGIRL87

@ Luvn :kiss:

ohhhh. so Gelly BLIND tuh-day? oh aiight! :cool: :tea:

• GellySammich

FAY! *boob squeeze* why they a different color from yo arms and legs?! :rofl:

• Ty

Ty says:

——————-

:dead: @ Fay not the :boobs: too :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Sandra when are you going to give us a little cousin? surrus quesshun

CUM AGAIN???
    ———-
    See comment #114 ma’am.. :lol:

________

What.Is.The.Program.Fearless.Leader. :nun:

I piggybacked that statement but the jist of it was finding it difficult to be STEP MOTHER to young kids of your man/hubby.

I have done my womanly duty. Im one of those you’d like to sterilize. In time you’ll see Im just helping out for those women who will not be fruiting and tooting. :buttshake:

#helpful

luVn_liFe… says:

@VA
    She IS FROM anotha COuntry,so we shoud Digress
    But I thought the folk from across the pond were supposed to be the fashion icons. They supposed to be telling us what to wear. She aint finna convince me to wear them battlestar galactica shorts. :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Are you getting braxton hicks too?

:no: guhl nawl! ain’t far enough along yet :tea:
    *turns page on “What To Expect When You’re Expecting”

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

ohhhh. so Gelly BLIND tuh-day? oh aiight! :cool: :tea:
    *hands you a straw* keep on sipping all loud n wrong

:hug:

:hahaha: :yes: Smaht ass cookie. *nibbles*

Just Looking says:

Somebody here sent me a website for discount Halloween costumes. :mad: Why did I buy the 16 year old a dayum costume. And bought TWO for the three year old. Halloween still in October, right? :no:

#shopaholic

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

they don’t take the time to finesse a woman’s walls

*******************************

:dead:

Just. Plain. Ol’. Woke. Up :dead:

• GAGIRL87

@ Just Looking your right Carters always have sales and there stuff is cute too :yes:

GellySammich says:

FAY! *boob squeeze* why they a different color from yo arms and legs?!

:blink: i am SO disapernted in yew Gelly! makin fun a vitiligo like that :no: i thought we was betta than that! :crying:

• Bombshell Esq

“What To Expect When You’re Expecting”

—————————————

This book annoys my azz to the maxxxxx :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

*turns page on “What To Expect When You’re Expecting”

:rofl: :rofl: Heffa! I just yelped! :rofl:

:yawn:

laWDDD I cant keep my eyes open,Ima need to go home early :crying:

GellySammich says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

ohhhh. so Gelly BLIND tuh-day? oh aiight! :cool: :tea:
    *hands you a straw* keep on sipping all loud n wrong

:ashamed: u know i’s sensitive! forgive meh? :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Vitiligo my ass. Fay yo chit PEELING away from your (plaster)skin. :rofl: :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

Chan I’m cashing in the value of that Brazilian weave for all the chit I done put in this Carters shopping cart… :waiting: LAWDDDDD why ya’ll send me here :wail:

OTB- :rofl:

Fay- *hands you tia mowry’s Oh baby book* :lol:

VA- them battle star galactica shorts are all the rave with the yt girls when worn properly :hahaha:

Just. Plain. Ol’. Woke. Up

She said finesse. :wail: :rofl:

Say it aint so?

I’ve seen the hoodrats where the battlestar galactica tights…as pants. Bish, they supposed to go UNDER something. I can see yo drawlz. :no:

• Ty

*turns page on “What To Expect When You’re Expecting”
    :chase: :crying:

The Gender of Kim Kardashian’s Baby Will Be Revealed This Sunday

The sex will be revealed—on television.

#YEWCuRR??

Why all of a sudden zulily pop up as an add? :lol:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

GellySammich says:

FAY! *boob squeeze* why they a different color from yo arms and legs?!

:ashamed: I’m sorry. I shoulda knowed it when I seent it butchu ain’t tell me you had the Unca Mike skin.

Bomb- Osh Kosh B’gosh is cheaper…. (but they are owned by Carters like gap owns old navy)

• OutsidetheBox

Why all of a sudden zulily pop up as an add?
    _______

:bounce: :bounce: Buy buy buy.

luVn_liFe… says:

The Gender of Kim Kardashian’s Baby Will Be Revealed This Sunday
    The sex will be revealed—on television.
    #YEWCuRR??

—————————–

:smack: Le sigh :rolleyes:

• Just Looking

Your friends banging with lames.

Why all of a sudden zulily pop up as an add?
    _______

Buy buy buy.
    ———
    I have no little girls :cry:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Why all of a sudden zulily pop up as an add? :lol:
    :no: don’t do it Badazz (<– on purpose). Don't trade place wit what I been thoo

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Vitiligo my ass. Fay yo chit PEELING away from your (plaster)skin.

:blink: et tu OTB?? :crying:

*rubs whip on body* :whip:

• Just Looking

Escape to paradise on on my page….St. Marten is on mine :nun:

OTB – that’s the part that assasinated me.
    Finnessed.

iCannot. Auntie is a Boss. Ain’t no way of getting around it.

I saw all kinds of 70’s – 80’s flashback characters when I read that.
    I saw:

Billy Sparks (Purple Rain)
    John Witherspoon
    Sweet Daddy & Lenny (Good Times)
    Max Julian
    Sho’Nuff
    Dolemite & Queen Bee
    Danny Glover in “Beloved”.
    Morris Day w/ rollers.

I’m going home for the day.

• GellySammich

Bomb- Osh Kosh B’gosh is cheaper…
    :thinking: really? I’ve had the opposite experience.

luVn_liFe… says:

The Gender of Kim Kardashian’s Baby Will Be Revealed This Sunday
    The sex will be revealed—on television.
    #YEWCuRR??

LTOSR!
    Gelly

guhl it’s ok don’t feel bad. it’s just pregnicee vitilago. it goes away when we deliver. look at gawd! :nun:

Gelly if I knew someone with little girls (and I wasn’t broke) I’d go buy a fit. But I dont and I am. :lol:

I didn’t tell y’all about the damn tupperware party I went to last friday… :kona:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I’m about to go to the gym and work out as hard as I can so I can be sore AF during my eval tomorrow!

• Just Looking

“What To Expect When You’re Expecting”
    Things I was holding this book when I delevred.

*they need the new Edition

What to expect when they get to be teenagers, cause they driving me crazy.

KayCeiSoul says:

OTB – that’s the part that assasinated me.
    Finnessed.

iCannot. Auntie is a Boss. Ain’t no way of getting around it.

I saw all kinds of 70?s – 80?s flashback characters when I read that.
    I saw:

Billy Sparks (Purple Rain)
    John Witherspoon
    Sweet Daddy & Lenny (Good Times)
    Max Julian
    Sho’Nuff
    Dolemite & Queen Bee
    Danny Glover in “Beloved”.
    Morris Day w/ rollers.

I’m going home for the day.

hey luv! how’s the beautifullest baybay in the wurl craig??

• Ty

luVn_liFe… says:

The Gender of Kim Kardashian’s Baby Will Be Revealed This Sunday

The sex will be revealed—on television.

#YEWCuRR??
    *looks at gravi* we already know :rofl: I was lmao at her sending Bey an invitation (the music box was cute though) she needs to be trying to make sure Ye is there :coffee:

Gelly, I’m always catching sales online with Osh Kosh, and when I get up to the Dolphin Mall in Miami they always have sales. I like them a lot :yes: .

GellySammich says:

Bomb- Osh Kosh B’gosh is cheaper…
    really? I’ve had the opposite experience.

********************************

:waves Gelly!

So have I. I went to Buy Buy Baby and pushed a whole rack of Osh Kosh jumpers down. Djm. I was still pregnant at the time and the cost of those thangs pissed me clean off. :coffee:

• GellySammich

so about the meet n greet… Sandra I think you should put a cruise together. Figure out howta make a profit off of it when we sign up under your name…. It can still be with regular folk too (you ain’t gotta get a whole boat for yourself) so people can reveal themselves to who they want when they want if they want…

iAmChan says:

———–
    dont be crazy now! just run… running will do it.. or jump in the pool and do some resistance training…

iAmChan says:

——————————

:nono: the gub’ment is always watchin’ Chan :kona:

• Betamax82

Razzle is that mama dee in her pimp days in your gravi :huh:

FayBoo!!! :kiss:

The Fattest Baby in the World!? Him is good! :heart:

My Mama saw a man on the news that put his baby in the freezerf or an hour to stop it from crying. (The baby is ok, the man is going to jail).

Anyhoo – she said if that was Q, we’d open that bish up and he’d let out a big azz burp and ALL the frozen food would be gone. :ashamed:

GellySammich says:

—————————–

:stop: Ain’t nobody finna put no cruise togeva until I have these :pacifier: :pacifier: ya heard meh :cuss: and lose my baby weight tew :tea:

• GellySammich

:waves: Hey KayCei :rofl: you’re a fool. I don’t too much mess with Osh Kosh though. Can’t nobody convince me to spend no real money on some overalls that he ain’t even finna hafta work outside in. :no:

GellySammich says:

:goodpost:

@Just :yahoo: i was finna call u by the name of yesteryear! at least when they’re teens u still have SOME control. but guhl when they GROWN? all u can do is WATCH them make mistakes. it’s gone be awiight suga! :hug:

• Just Looking

I love the gravi…I have a surprise it’s poop. :rofl:

Somewhere at elderly couples house, a old man got the same grin on his face. :kona:

Betamax82 says:

Razzle is that mama dee in her pimp days in your gravi
    ———
    Yew ill co-reckt!

I’m so darn hungry…but it’s pouring down out.. :cry:

• Just Looking

@ Fay – :hug: :happy: How are you doing?

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:rollseyes: chile it gone take yo ass 30 minutes to lose them 15 pounds u gone gain!
    Kay!

:hahaha: ohhhh so MomDukes started the comedy foolishness. guhl!
    that’s fugged up bout that baby tho! :cold: thank God it’s ok!

@Just

fair to middlin. still here! :nun:

how about u?

• Just Looking

Keep look at Gelly name. Thinking about Peanut Butter and Jelly. Starving but strying to keep it light. Trying to melt the rest of the waist away.

Just Looking says:

I love the gravi…I have a surprise it’s poop.

——————————

• Bombshell Esq

chile it gone take yo ass 30 minutes to lose them 15 pounds u gone gain!

——————————–

:D you promise :pray: :rofl:

Fay. Why. Why??? —> :cold:

• VDot

:newpost: on Brows and his daddy

• coco creamy

________________________________________________________

It also says one husband one wife while the first one live, :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up on wheel chair jimmy and his pops

:rofl: :rofl: :pizza:

GellySammich says:

Hey KayCei you’re a fool. I don’t too much mess with Osh Kosh though. Can’t nobody convince me to spend no real money on some overalls that he ain’t even finna hafta work outside in.

**********************************

:cosign:

Carters is that deal. :yes:
    They grow too fast. And I found a bunch of colorful short sets that Q will probably only wear ONCE at JcPenney’s. Mix or Match, and they have all kinds of plaids and bright colors. Too cute! He has only worn one so far because of the weather, but he won’t be able to fit that one in another 2 weeks.

I’m not about to throw all my bread away like that.
    He’ll stay fresh and clean, but the name brand, more expensive -ish will be limited at best until he slows down a little. This boy is jumping a size err’ 2 weeks! Size 3 diapers!?!? My bf’s 1 yr old wears a 3!!
    Fat baby.