Chris Brown Lashes Out at Neighbors Who Complained About His Graffiti ‘Art’

Chris Brown graffiti art

Troubled singer Chris Brown spent over a $1.5 million in cash on his swanky modern mansion high in the Hollywood hills. So he thought he was free to spray paint his graffiti ‘art’ all over the mansion’s walls. That is, until his neighbors complained to the city godfathers about Brown’s monster art scaring their kids.

“There are lots of babies, lots of children, and they’re literally frightened. It’s like devils on the wall — big scary eyes and big scary teeth, and just the whole vibe is not what we’re used to,” said Patti Negri, president of the Hollywood Dell Civic Assn.

Negri is among the many well-heeled neighbors who complained bitterly about Brown’s ‘art.’ As a result of the complaints, Brown faces fines of $376 and up if he doesn’t scrub the paint off the walls tout suite.

Chris Brown graffiti art

Brown, who was unusually peaceful on his Twitter account in recent months, lashed out at the complaints over the weekend. “Get a life,” Brown tweeted to one of his Twitter followers. “F*ck you ni**er” he tweeted to another Twitter user.

Brown’s famed attorney, Mark Geragos, says the neighbors are harassing his client.

“I’m scared of neighborhood busybodies like this,” Geragos said. “They’ve called animal control. They have sicced parking [enforcement] on him, and now they reached the heights of ridiculousness here. Shame on them.”

Brown was forced out of another plush Malibu townhouse near Lindsay Lohan’s former home last year after neighbors there complained of his loud parties and his numerous parking violations.

But, so far, Brown’s neighbors aren’t ready to have him evicted.

“I know a $300 fine is probably pocket change. But hopefully and maybe, he’ll just see the light and decide to be a good neighbor,” said Negri. “We’re happy to have him — if he just tones it down.”

• Raz B and chris brown’s Twitter rant turns violent
  • Did Rihanna Shut Down Karrueche’s Clothing Launch?
  • Did Lil Wayne Out Chris Brown?
  • Katy Perry is avoiding Rihanna like the plague

122 Responses to “Chris Brown Lashes Out at Neighbors Who Complained About His Graffiti ‘Art’”

MetroAtlMrs says:

Seriously, who is on his PR team???

iAmChan says:

His money, his house. Tell them damn kids ain’t no such thing as monsters and and have a seat.

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: folks stay pressed on him…I’d probably be cursing folks out left and right too

tout suite
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :love:

His money, his house.
      It is an eye-sore. Hell if i paid millions to live in an area. I do not wanna drive past this. Not one time. :no:

godschild504 says:

please let that darn boy live his life I mean people complain about the stupidest stuff!!

MoniquetheGeek says:

I’m sure CB is trying to live amongst his (financial) peers but with complaining neighbors like he’s had, he should just buy a block of homes in the hood, put up a huge gate for security and call it a day.

A.J. says:

folks stay pressed on him
      he seems pressed on himself. looks like a cry for help to me. :tea:

now if he was on some private property without associations, then fine paint the town red.

They oughta be shamed for lying on they kids.

Kids love dinosaurs and chit but they scared of these “Cookie Monstors” with teeth? :blink:

They just don’t want CB’s crazy azz over there.

iAmChan says:

@ AJ

Lets say its not graffiti and we are talking about an old ass Oldsmobile that your grandfather gave you. Its all beat up and funny looking, but you keeping it. You live in a swank area and get a letter to get rid of that shyt or get fined…..what you gon do?

The house seems cool tho….

Mark Geragos needs to go down and see what the by laws/codes are for that city,neighboorhood . .
      If Nothings iN tact weLL then
      :D -> “F*ck you ni**er” he tweeted to another Twitter user

robin says:

Well if you are a member of the association, and agree to the rules prior to moving in, then he might as well get to scrubbing. I personally don’t particularly care for his art, but if he resides far enough away from his neighbors where they don’t have to pass his house on a daily then I don’t see what the big deal is. It doesn’t seem to be near a public playground where the kids have to view it on a daily. However if its effecting property values in the area then he should definitely reconsider his stand and move his artwork indoors. Property values benefit him as well as his neighbors. Every battle need not be fought. Pick your battles wisely and this doesn’t seem like one to fight.

Miany says:

I’m not saying they are not nitpicking him on other stuff but, this is normal. My parents- not in a million dollar home but in their community you can’t even paint YOUR HOUSE an unapproved color sooooooooo no sympathy for Chris. You have cash, BUY YO azz a stand alone home if you don’t wanna deal with associations and all their regulations

NaijaGal says:

now if he was on some private property without associations
      =========================
      that’s the thing I don’t believe there’s a HOA there…and no folks stay pressed on him…would it be optimal for him to be the bigger person? yes but is it humanly possible? not all the time

So Chris lives in an ASSOCIATION??

Miany says:

^&^ Since there is so much sentimental value behind it. I will have to make sure no one can see it. Move away, put it in the garage or pay to rent a garage space off grounds where I can keep the car.

JMO says:

robin says:

___________________________

:cosign:

white folk stay complaining about dumb shyt :yawn: have several seats alabaster ppl

iAmChan says:

:cosign:

NaijaGal says:

They oughta be shamed for lying on they kids.

======================
      THANK and YOU…kids are not worried about this nigguh and his “art”

would it be optimal for him to be the bigger person?
      ~
      ~
      Man I AGREEW WITH BREEZY and IM by FAR no CB fan,stan,ETc . .
      they should GO FCUK themSelVES!

CB keeps Gregaros busy like MJ did :kona:

AlabamaSky says:

I need them to leave him alone! When is the antagonizing going to end?! It doesn’t have a gotdamn thing to do with the graffiti art and we all know it

Ty says:

His money, his house.
      _________
      That and it brings down the property value for him and everyone around him :coffee: He must’ve been high because its not even cute. Why didnt he use the walls inside the unit :thinking:

Milky says:

It’s home and all he has to do is paint over it when he is ready to sale. I admit it is an eyesore, and I wouldnt have paid over a million dollars and did this type of graffiti. but he doesnt see anything wrong with it so let him be!

Couldn’t he have just painted that shyt where only he can see it? Even if the kids aren’t afraid, that shyt is ugly and i’m sure looks out of sync with the area.

kids are not worried about this nigguh and his “art”
      ~
      ~
      right! those kids probably :bounce: <-LookING like KEWLLLL!

@ AJ

Chan
      it’s not an oldsmobile that anyone gave him. But lets say that it is. an old oldsmobile is not a problem; the problem comes in if it’s not operable and it’s all on the front lawn and engine parts all in the driveway(cb painting on a wall of his driveway)..that’s an eye-sore. I live in a community where it’s not acceptable and folks moving in know this from the jump. People cant even park on the streets where i live because their car is subject to being towed.

MsB2u says:

Pickachu Tran says:

——————————-
      :yes:

NaijaGal says:

Them: that chit is so ugly :gossip:

Them: let’s call TMZ, they don’t like his ass either

Them: that nigg(er) shouldn’t be living here anyway :nun: <===KKK fit

Miany says:

@Ty… I’m with you :lol: 1… The monsters look high. 2. His azz know he should keep his doodles within the confines of his home.
      All jokes aside WHOOOOOOO Does this??? I would complain if my neighbor tried this mess in my neighborhood. No one wants an eyesore sitting in the middle of the block.

His money, his house.
      _________
      Let’s not even talk about property value in this economy and to see some chit like this would piss me the fcuk off!! (I work in commercial real estate) :pissed:

and what is that lil R 2 D 2 statue up on the wall??

NaijaGal says:

but if one of those “learn-ed” art directors came and said it was art those same folks would be trying to preserve it and chit :rofl: :rofl:

69 says:

My questions is this. When you have a house like this where the furniture is outside, does that chit just get wet and it’s ok? :shrug:

I went to house like this on Bellaire Dr in Historic Brookhaven once. I just kept scratching my head wanting to ask if they leave that nice azz furniture to weather the elements?

It was in this house that I also learned what the hell Roche Bobois was. I asked if the furniture was from Crate and Barrel. His old azz wife looked at me was like,

We don’t shop Crate and Barrel, it’s nice but it’s Roche Bobois in this estate.

:huh:

I just smiled like I knew what the hell she said. I started to say that it sounds nice, but I prefer IKEA. :kona:

:offtopic:

GOOD NEWS! Robin and Jordan lived separate lives in Washington D.C., for 17 years until a Jan. 9 track meet where they were competing with their high school teams. “My team was like she looks just like you,” Jordan said referring to Robin. During their brief meeting, Jordan found out Robin’s last name was Jeter and immediately she started crying. “I had already known about my adoption and I knew my last name was Jeter,” Jordan said. That night, the two spoke on the phone constructing the past seventeen years of their lives.

Come to find out, THEY’RE SISTERS!

Though, the sister’s reunion almost never happened. Jordan only tried out for the track team so she could stay in shape. “If I wouldn’t have, I would have never met her,” Jordan said. “I’m so thankful I joined track.”

Good one Naija!

JMO says:

In all honesty though, if I paid a lot of money for my house, I wouldn’t want that fugly ish on a house on my block but I wouldn’t go as far as complaining though… prob just :rollseyes: when I drive past :lol:

I miss Tiny Toons

they just dont want his black azz in the neighborhood.

:gossip: <— "lets see if we can trade this Chris nigrah for that GOOD yes'm nigrah they call Denzel. He's a good Nigrah."

ion curr hew painted it. if it was in my naybuh hood i’d have a prollum

:welcome: <—really a picket sign

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      ^^ **snickers, giggles, chuckles** :lol: :rofl: (only because I’m still tryna figure out why these yt folk made Andy Warhoul such a big figgin deal)

NaijaGal says:

AJ – I’m just saying…Georgia O’Keefe painted flowers and folks were losing their minds…she’s know as one of the greatest artists of all times and all I see is a big ass flower :lol:

yeen lyin! :tea:

i mean i see his talent but yeah.. :coffee:

Miany says:

@Fay.. that’s a nice story. Were both girls adopted?

Ty says:

:crying:

*sneaks to look up Roche Bobois* :rofl:

#yallfancyazz

u know what? everytime u try & do right somebody always tryna come in between u & the right thang! :tea:

#random

robin says:

Just for laughs I would probably take it down and repaint something with rainbows and sunshine and see if they still complain.

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :cosign:

:cosign: :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: To all you Roses who fonted me… As Bernie Mac would say (ala Ty’s gravi) “Them down here” got me ACTUALLY working hard as chit today :crying:

A.J. says:

All I see here is Pac-Man rejects and I’ll be damned to live in or around that!

I cannot even paint my house a certain color and if it’s not an approved color->it has to be approved or face sky-high fines or losing my house all together.

JMO says:

robin says:

___________________________________________________________

That would be hilarious :lol:

Just Looking says:

@AJ says: It is an eye-sore. Hell if i paid millions to live in an area. I do not wanna drive past this. Not one time.

I agree we had our yard landscaped and and our neighbor whent to Micheals Arts and Craft or Homedepot can tell which and blew up a box of crayola crayon colored flowers. WHY MUST YOU HAVE EVERY GOT DAMN colored flower in your yard. It’s a real eye sore.

Hey Everybody I missed this AM EST :hug:

69 says:

Ty says:

:wail:

*sneaks to look up Roche Bobois* :rofl:

#yallfancyazz
      __________________________
      Believe it or not, I don’t do Bougie. I didn’t grow up with money and I don’t act like I’m high society. Damn near everything I know upscale, I’ve learned from being at Lenox & Phipps. I just assumed since we were in Brookhaven that she either got the living room stuff from C&B or Restoration Hardware since those were the two furniture stores in the mall. :shrug:

She hit my azz with a new one she said Roche Bobois. I thought I knew something about fine living. :no:

___________________________________________________________

That would be hilarious
      They’d still complain. Hollywood Hills is a beast within itself and they aint with all that nigga chit. That’s what it is->nigga chit. :tea:

KSabrena says:

Chris needs to move to Han**** Park cause if Norwood Young could live all that time there with his David statues Chris surely should be able to paint whatever funny mess he likes.

Just Looking says:

Come to find out, THEY’RE SISTERS!
      ________
      Awesome story, God will always find a way to put folks together. She was lead by the Holy Spirit. :yes:

NaijaGal says:

is having sexual thoughts while listening to gospel music a sin? I’m asking for a friend

Cubarican says:

They trying to catch his attention with a $376 fine? Oh okay. :tea:

Just Looking says:

@Baby Girl – I’m leaving the post on that :kona:

Love you though

69 says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

u know what? everytime u try & do right somebody always tryna come in between u & the right thang! :coffee:
      _________________________
      It’s not random to me because I was just in that mindset a few days ago. Also, it’s funny that people are against you until they realize that the person they were trying to side with aren’t with their asses either. Then they wanna come back to you like everything’s all chummy.

Nawl bish, you was all up the other persons ass until the chitted you out of their system. :stop: Don’t brang yo stankin ass in my direction, I ain’t got chit for you.

Sam says:

^^^^^
      :rofl: :hahaha: :dead: :wails:

JMO says:

@Esq & @Just Hookin :hug:

A.J. says:

The furniture is made to withstand the elements. Ikea stuff wouldn’t make it past sprinkles from a sprinkler system :rofl:

Ty says:

:ghost:

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      ^^I say no. God knows your heart…or your friend’s heart…. *whispers* when stuff like that happens to me or my friends, I usually change the station until I calm down :tea:

JMO says:

______________________________________________________________

:rofl: … Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom?? :waiting:

A.J. says:

:dead: is it “he’s all over me an he’s keeping me alive.?” :rofl:

:lol: Wait JUST hole up…you didn’t answer the question :rofl:

69 says:

NaijaGal says:

I have sexual thoughts in church, and I even have sexual thoughts sometimes in the morning while I’m trying to pray. You really can’t help it and I just try to “ignore” the thoughts and focus on what I’m trying to do.

I don’t have sexual thoughts though from listening to gospel music if that’s what you’re asking. :nono:

:crying: i just saw a pic on FB of a bobby q at the GRAVEYARD yo!

:dead:

do better black folks!

Sam says:

is it “he’s all over me an he’s keeping me alive.?” :rofl:
      ^^^^^

:wails:

Hola. If he had of painted something of a mural, I wouldn’t have had a problem. But something like this is an eyesore. I wouln’t want to look at this either. :shrug:

goat76 says:

That wall needed some color. I wonder if anybody would’ve complained if he painted some big daisies, tulips and roses on the wall? I probably wouldn’t trip, unless that was some gang insignia.

:huh: u been peekin into my life? :think: fugg em chile! :tea:

NaijaGal says:

:kona: judge not lest ye be judged

goat76 says:

———————-
      I be all up in church with these thoughts.

What y’all talmbout sides’ being horny and praising the lord?

Just Looking says:

Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom
      Ummm people do that after they about to :yahoo: :winky:

@Baby Girl – Is that All Gospel songs or something along the lines, Jesus Going Work it Out or Take Me to the King? Probably one of them Tye Tribett jams.

@Just & Miany

chile it brought turrs to my eyes. :cry:

69 says:

JMO says:

______________________________________________________________
      … Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom??
      _______________________________________________
      See out of all the things that I do like to hear, this isn’t one of them. Because I am a spiritual person who just gets nasty when I’m horny. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not inclined to feeling guilty. My heart always skips a beat when I hear God or Jesus during sin time. When God clearly isn’t happy with either one of us at that very moment. And I also don’t like it when females try to talk about God after we’ve done the deed. :shrug:

goat76 says:

———————-
      I be all up in church with these thoughts.
      ——–
      I think the thoughts are just there to distract you from receiving what you’re supposed to. :nun:

goat76 says:

———————-
      I be all up in church with these thoughts.

:yes: i console myself with thoughts that at least i’m thinkin bout my hubby :ashamed: :kona:

Just Looking says:

Fay – :stop: you have in complete tears :rofl: Somebody don pissed you off :hug:

Naija- Was it any of T.D. Jakes’ Sacred Love Songs? :nun:

69 says:

JMO says:

______________________________________________________________
      … Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom??
      _______________________________________________

:popcorn: that’s intersting insight 69 :heart:

A.J. says:

That wall needed some color.
      No it didn’t. The house is is made of the same color concrete. That’s how it was designed. If that’s the case why not “art” the rest of the house? He didn’t do that now did he? :no:

NaijaGal says:

Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom??
      ==============
      :lol: I’ve never but ion know what her whorish self does :no: <===smh, just pray for her

*she said she was listening to the Yolanda Adams station on Pandora and kept drifting off into lustful thoughts*

NaijaGal says:

Was it any of T.D. Jakes’ Sacred Love Songs?
      ====================
      that walrus face would instantly dry up the place

__________-
      :dead: not the Yo’ channel :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

:casket: :dead:

Wonders off to :kona: for peaceful send off to the KINGDOM

Ty says:

keep it up…DeDe is going to show up with the word :rofl:

69 says:

Ty says:

keep it up…DeDe is going to show up with the word :rofl:
      ________
      Speaking of, I’ve been waiting for her azz to show up so I can ask and confirm the last time someone was in that religious puss. I know she prolly quote skriptchas on Solomon when a nigga in them guts. Deemed prolly got that snappa. :kona:

San says:

:gossip: Now y yall aint tell Chris he not in the Hood and this is considered graffiti in them parts. SN: I hate that Neighborhood Association crap, all the money a person shells out.

NaijaGal says:

DeDe is going to show up with the word
      ====================
      well I’m covered cause I’m an Israeltie or something like that so I’m good :nun: :nun: :nun: <=====now praise, and praise, and praise

San says:

Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom??
      ————-
      Oh God :ashamed:

JMO says:

69 says:

JMO says:

______________________________________________________________
      … Do you, I mean, your friend, yell GEEZUS in the bedroom??
      _______________________________________________
      ____________________________________________________________________

Sooooo you’ve never been doing … THE DO … and all of a sudden a Gospel show comes on B.E.T? :waiting:

—————
      :ghost:

Naija- I’m trying to find the lyrics to ‘Now I Only Dance For You’, but no prevail :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

I saw previews of Best Man II at the Peeples movie and Monica Calhoun did not look good

San says:

————
      So y you be doing it again :lol:

Anna says:

:offtopic: If anyone watched “24″, they are bringing it back, next May.

AlabamaSky says:

I need them to leave him alone! When is the antagonizing going to end?
      Hell, he moved in! I’m sure they didn’t move in after they found out he moved there; that’s for damn sure! How does someone move in knowing what the expectation is and then gon’ change the rules and nigga-rize an established area? :no:

yall stupid :rofl: :rofl:

A.J. says:

I’m for it. It’s not for everybody. But to some, they don’t mind not cutting grass, broke-down ass vehicles in the driveway and trash everywhere. I mind. :yes:

Ty says:

So Floyd’s bm positing pics after she has :hump: him to sleep. Didn’t he :box: her azz last year :dead:

#stupidshyt

<<<< My moms used to listen to TD Jakes' Sacred Love Songs on REPEAT. :eek:

Like it was the onliest CD left on earf. Be in the minivan like dag ma! can we listen to something else?

She be like NOPE. :nun:

That's when I started to bring my mp3 and listen to my own shat. Then she got hip to that. :no:

JMO says:

yall stupid :rofl: :rofl:
      _________________________

Aint they girl :no: <— smh

San says:

———–
      Depends on certain Ish. You telling me my house can’t be blue, gotta all be tan is some bs.

goat76 says:

A.J. says:

That wall needed some color.
      ————
      Chill out, you taking this way too serious.

That wall does need some color.

:newpost: is up

———–
      ____
      On the color concern, I could somewhat feel you however some types of blue are unacceptable on a house. I’m not looking at some neon-electron blue house. :hide:

Also when I’m driving and I see “krisma” lights on a house in damn May :hide:

Anna says:

.J. says:

———–
      ____

Also when I’m driving and I see “krisma” lights on a house in damn May
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Maria Shriver still has hers up. She is not taking them down, even though the neighbors complained.

San says:

————
      They say we free, but we not “free”

Maria Shriver pays her fines in advance. :yes:

Anna says:

Maria Shriver pays her fines in advance. :yes:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      It wasn’t like she had multi colored lights. They were all white, it looks pretty to me.

cocosilk73 says:

…and this is why white folks freak out when we move into the better neighborhoods…