DJ Kash Celebrates Signing to DJ Khaled at REIGN Fridays

DJ Khaled and Vado at REIGN Fridays

V-103 mixologist and producer DJ Kash, left, celebrated his signing to DJ Khaled‘s label at REIGN Nightclub and Lounge in Atlanta on Friday. Also in the house were Birdman of Cash Money Records; rapper Ace Hood, rapper Vado, Jamaican singer Mavado, former Cosby kid Keshia Knight Pulliam, singer/producer Sean Garrett, and former writer for Conan, stand up comedian Deon Cole, who stars on his own show, ‘Black Box’ on TBS.

REIGN Fridays is brought to you by The Gidewon Group. Visit Reignatlanta.com to RSVP for REIGN Fridays.

DJ Kash DJ Khaled and Ace Hood at REIGN Fridays

DJ Kash, left, (celebrated his signing to DJ Khaled’s label) and Ace Hood at REIGN Fridays.

Birdman at REIGN Fridays

Birdman, founder of Cash Money Records, parties as REIGN Fridays.

Sean Garrett and Keshia Knight Pulliam at REIGN Fridays

Music producer and songwriter Sean Garrett and Keshia Knight Pulliam at REIGN Fridays

Deon Cole at REIGN Fridays

Stand up comedian and former writer for Conan, Deon Cole, stars on his own show, ‘Black Box’ on TBS

Mavado and Ace Hood at REIGN Fridays

Mavado and Ace Hood at REIGN Fridays

Photos courtesy of CTRLATL.com

48 Responses to “DJ Kash Celebrates Signing to DJ Khaled at REIGN Fridays”

Necelove says:

Birdman Birdman :no: How you gone look when you get old Playboy.

Guy in the jean shirt looks like a darker Lionel Richie.

Rudy be clubbin now I see :yes:

Have A Great Weekend Everyone

@NikkeMinxx says:

Keisha is cute and is gonna always be a Cosby Kid…

But Ace Hood has on a leather shirt….In the summer time…..In a packed aiss nightclub…. *deep sigh*

FuturedocDonte says:

Birdman Birdman How you gone look when you get old Playboy.
    —-
    Birdman is already this —- <– this close to 40. He already qualifies as too old

iscream says:

I didn’t know that comedian was writing for Conan… Good for him. He’s very funny. I miss when comedians got TV shine. Comic view, Def comedy Jam…

A.J. says:

Birdman Birdman How you gone look when you get old Playboy.
    —-
    Birdman is already this —- <– this close to 40. He already qualifies as too old
    Speaking of old. Keisha is getting too old to be at those parties every night. Them crows feet around the corner of her eyes do not lie. Stay out the club, get an acting role. <-I think its that easy. No one is hiring an actress in the club every night. #truth :no:

A.J. says:

Sean Garrett do me a favor and close your mouth sir. :thankyou:

Diva says:

Necelove says:

Birdman Birdman :no: How you gone look when you get old Playboy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A hot azz old mess! :rofl:
    AJ :kiss:

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Birdman Birdman How you gone look when you get old Playboy.
    —-
    Birdman is already this —- <– this close to 40. He already qualifies as too old
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *clears throak* ya'll gone quit the old jokes *files Donte's nails*

Yardgirl says:

A.J. says:

******************************

Crows feet at her young age?? Dang I guess some black does crack!! I have to thank my mama for my good skin :thankyou:

Happy weekend y’all!! :dance:

Diva says:

:wave: hey yardgirl!!!!

Yardgirl says:

Hey Diva!!!!! :happy:

LivinItUp says:

I wonder how many time DJ Khaled screamed :champ:”We Da Bessssst” :trophy: in that mic… ugh.. none of these people gave me life in those pics.

Say what Nahhh DONTE??
    40s OLD :shock:

Forgot My daMN COMMENt
    :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

Happy Saturday Aunty :waves: Hey Peepas!

Aunty I done asked you this b4 but is Atlanta really THIS small??? It’s always the same dang faces at errrrrrrrry event :cuss:

Keisha startin to look a lil old roundst the eye area, still pretty tho.

LuVn love the pic hun. Betta work Blonde Bombshell :kiss:

AlluringlySweet says:

Its a lil sad that the only role you are remembered for is the role you played as a kid. Does Keisha do any off broadway plays or off-off broadway? :shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:

And that pic of Mavado and Ace hood look like a black on black crime in progress :eek: :rofl:

69 says:

Sean Garrett teef look like them bishes ain’t start growing until a few months ago. He too old to have a row full of deciduous teef. :kona:

MSVALLDAY says:

Keisha Knight Pulliam be at every damn event in Atlanta don’t she.

FuturedocDonte says:

Birdman is already this —- <– this close to 40. He already qualifies as too old
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *clears throak* ya'll gone quit the old jokes *files Donte's nails*
    —-
    Now y'all know I meant 40 is too old for him to be looking like a walking preschool etch a sketch. :Coffee: 40 is ripe… That's when Stella got her groove back :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Keshia got that mustache that start creeping in when u reach a certain age :coffee:
    Apparently the Koreans don’t ask her ” Uppa lip” :coffee:

DownBottom says:

:tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

O.U.A.T. is not comin on, ATL Housewives over, what is im gon do once Lil Man Tate go to bed :bite: :bounce: :crying:

Db :woot: where u been :hug: Pumpkn :kiss:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jennnnnnnay goin thru Once withdrawls :bounce:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

EVENING YALL!
    I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE REPOSTED THIS FRIDAY, BUT I FORGOT I HAD A HAIR APPOINTMENT SO HERE IT IS.

Ice cream Sunday
    Jayden leaned against the door watching Camron. He was so into the Sunday night game he didn’t seem to notice her. “Ruuuun! Run niggah! OOOH! First down! Yeah!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! Camron yelled. She walked in and quietly slid his plate of wings and fries in front of him and sat next to him. He leaned in never taking his eyes off the screen and kissed her. “Thanks babe.” Camron didn’t notice the wicked grin on her face. “Eat up babe, when you are done I wanna make you an Ice cream Sundae during half time.” Camron nodded and began devouring his wings and chugging his drink. After he was finished, Jayden stood up walked just to the left off the wall mounted flat screen. She placed a thick comforter on the floor and left the room. When she returned she was naked carrying a tray with of ice cream toppings. Camron’s eyes darted to her back to the screen and then back to her. “Yesss ma’am! This half time show is about to be off tha chain!” Camron said leaning back onto the sofa while grabbing his growing hardness. Jayden grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed a long line of it between her breast making an triangle arrow out of her clean shaven sweet spot. Next she dipped her fingers into caramel and smeared one nipple with it. She used chocolate to cover the other. Camron licked his lips. “Chocolate on chocolate, my favorite!” He moaned. Jaden laid back and grabbed two pineapple slices and place each one around her nipples. “Come and eat me babe, before I melt.” She moaned as she waited for him to join her. Camron pulled off his sports jersey and his sweats and walked over to Jayden. “Yeah I want to feel you melt on my tongue.” Camron sat next to Jayden and ran his fingers down the whipped cream trail sliding a finger between her folds and froze as he felt something different. Jayden smiled and open her legs to reveal two cherry stems where Camron fingers wanted to go. Lust glossed Camron face. “What is ice-cream without cherries? Jayden said biting her bottom lip. Camron licked his fingers and began devouring his sundae. He started at the nape of her neck whispering in her ear “I can’t get enough of you” as he used his tongue to probe the middle of the pineapples sitting on Jayden’s breast. He circled his tongue in the middle of the pineapple holes before placing his lips on it and sucking her nipples through the ring. Jayden arched her back as the pleasure rolled through her body. Camron lifted the pineapples off her and they both took a bite of one and began madly kissing. Camron released her lips and trailed his tongue through the arrow down her stomach .He spread her legs wide as he positioned himself between them. “Mmmm chocolate covered cherries.” He moaned as he dipped his tongue into the cream and circled her pearl with cream. Jayden bit back her scream as he sucked her pearl to diamond hardness. He grabbed the stems of the cherries in her opening and began pushing the cherries deeper into her until his two fingers were against her sensitive flesh and sliding them back just before they were completely out and back again. Jayden rolled her hips and moaned as he sucked her pearl and teased her with the inserted cherries. Just as the orgasm hit her he yanked the cherries out and covered her opening with his mouth and allowed her cherry flavored love to flow into his mouth. Jayden bucked madly as he began searching for more inside her with his tongue. Camron raised up and devoured a cherry offering the other to Jayden who devoured it savoring her own essence. Caron grabbed Jayden’s ankles and placed them on his shoulders and leaned into her pressing his beast deep inside her. Jayden gripped his bottom urging more into her as he pressed her legs further back and began grinding long deep circular motions into her spot. “I’m melting,” Jayden whimpered as the motion brought on the second orgasm. Camron ground harder deep and slow. Jayden screamed at the top of her lungs as he hit her spot over and over until she came so hard it her whole body shook sending him over the edge with her. Just as Camron rolled off her the announcer yelled “Touchdown!” They both laughed. “I love playing games with you Jayden.”

still dying at that Miguel WWE karate chop move. The best part of the damn show. Twitta and FB is having a damn field day tonight :rofl:

#billboardAwards

PURE HILARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat there watching like :shocked: I can’t believe he thought that was a good idea. LMAO Po Lil Tink Tink

Po Lil Tink Tink

he MADE one chick take the fall of death right onto the FLOOR under the stage. All I saw was that bish hand and I was like :shocked: O NO somebody help her up MAN DOWN!!! MAN DOWN!!! CODE 10!! :warning;

Miguel Ole simple ass took out bout 50 people last night :hahaha:

Po Lil Tink Tink

Miguel Ole simple ass took out bout 50 people last night :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

A.J. says:
    Sean Garrett do me a favor and close your mouth sir.
    ________________________________________
    Well good morning and :thankyou: for making me choke on my oatmeal this am. I actually scrolled up and took another look

MissTaken says:

Pickachu Tran says:
    Po Lil Tink Tink____________
    he MADE one chick take the fall of death right onto the FLOOR under the stage. All I saw was that bish hand and I was like O NO somebody help her up MAN DOWN!!! MAN DOWN!!! CODE 10!! :warning;
    Miguel Ole simple ass took out bout 50 people last night
    _______________________________________________________
    *Falls down on knees hands to the sky* WHY?! wHY Do I always miss the live funny things? Goes to :pc: Be back

I saw this all on my TL last night… (Miguel) I was too busy watching the avitar with my bebeh :wail:

Wut- you just gave me a great idea for when hubby comes down to visit :thumbsup:

I just watched the video…. he bess be ready to lose some money :no: po Miguel :no:

MissTaken says:

Let’s try this again:

MissTaken says:

I just saw the “drop kick heard round the world” executed by Miguel
    :wtf: was he thanking? And he did he have on hard bottoms? The whole side of that lady faced is probably gone. If that was her friend that kept on dancing with Miguel I would fight her too :lol:

Miguel got inspired by Breezy’s :karate: skills in his performance.

A.J. says:

Good Morning :coffee:

Miss Taken
    Picka Picka
    Razzle Dazzle

I did not see the BillBoard awards but please feel free to talk about it. Heard about the Miguel incident. Ole girl that got sat on should have swung on his little ass!! :box: Then and only then would it have been a show to see. :yes:

No words for Miguel just damn :no: when doing the most goes wrong. And Nikki dance moves is weak as fuggggg :hahaha: she thought she was getting it too. Heads back over to watch CB :pc:

A.J. says:

:kiss: Razzle hey babe!

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

A.J. says:

Morning VA thickchick :hi:

A.J. says:

Sup Trend :waves:

DownBottom says:

No BMA post yet?? :yawn:

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning ladies and gents :waves:
    :shotsfired: <–to whomever was talking about 40 being old, FYI, i'll be 39 on the 11th…
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend, I woke up yesterday to find my driver side mirror smashed :tea: #bishnigga