Toya and Mickey Wright Still Searching for a Network for Their Reality TV Show

Toya Wright and Mickey Wright

Antonia “Toya” Wright and her husband Mickey “MempHitz” Wright have been shopping their reality TV show for over a year now with no luck.

Toya and Mickey have shopped their show titled “Mickey and Toya: The Wright Way” to BET, MTV, FUSE and OXYGEN networks without any offers. MempHitz even dumped his thug nom de guerre in favor of his given name, Mickey, to upgrade his image for national TV audiences.

The reality is that the TV networks are shying away from Toya’s new show because neither she nor Mickey have enough star power. In other words, the show would quickly tank in the ratings. Toya’s last reality show was cancelled due to poor TV ratings.

Earlier I told you that rumor mongers were whispering about a falling out between Toya and her bestie, Tameka Harris. Sources say Toya and Tameka’s relationship has cooled considerably due to Toya’s difficulties getting her show picked up by a network.

What does Tameka have to do with Toya’s reality show troubles, you ask? Well, sources whisper that Toya believes Tameka has some pull at BET — and she wonders why Tameka doesn’t use that pull to get her show picked up.

Mickey is also struggling to get his independent record label off the ground. None of his artists have been signed by a major record label, which only adds to the couple’s woes, because Toya is basically supporting the entire family on her tidy income as a female entrepreneur and as a professional baby mama to rapper Lil Wayne.

Watch the demo of Toya’s new reality show below and ask yourself, if you were a TV network, would you pick up the show based on this demo?

• Memphitz: ‘K. Michelle’s lies did not affect my marriage’
  • Did Lil Wayne hire bodyguards to protect his only daughter from Memphitz?
  • The T: Toya Wright wants you to know…
  • Grady Student Who Shot Herself With Pink Gun Held On $41K Bond
  • Spooted on Rhymeswithsnitch.com

305 Responses to “Toya and Mickey Wright Still Searching for a Network for Their Reality TV Show”

A.J. says:

:lol: K. Michelle did what she set out to do. Now she’s heading to Love & Hip Hop NY.

Reaching aint we? :tea:

oh i THOUGHT I read THEY CLOSED THE DEAL “tHE wRIGHT waY” :think:

LuvMySailor says:

Right now the markey is oversaturated with Black musical family shows: TI and Tiny, Vince and Tamar and oversaturated the urban shows like Love and HIp HOp, Basketball Wives, and all the other shows.
      Bottom line: we’ve seen this before and it’s not fresh or new anymore.

Why doesn’t she use her friend Tamara for a hookup either?

Love me some Toya. She is really a good caring woman.

Got a really nice azz too. :yes:

LuvMySailor says:

*Friend Tamar for a hookup.

Don’t nobody wanna watch they ish :rolleyes:

A.J. says:

oh i THOUGHT I read THEY CLOSED THE DEAL “tHE wRIGHT waY”
      The networks know Mickey’s has “Mistresses of Atlanta” tryna get picked up also and if anyone sees that footage would want nothing to do with him or her. :tea:

Sam says:

she look cute in the pic :shrugs: but I wouldn’t watch this, I couldn’t understand chit her and her family was saying when we she had her show

~
      Nope didnt watch the clip,NOR WIll I,i havent been watching the SCripted Reality Shows.

They make me feel dumb :smack:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Love me some Toya. She is really a good caring woman.

Got a really nice azz too.

I always look forward to your comments for some reason! :rofl:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Don’t need to watch the clip. Not interested.

Kmichelle headed to love and hip hop new York :thinking:

iAmChan says:

Being Wayne’s baby mama only takes you so far, I see.

#Wayment….maybe THIS is what caused the “fall out” between Toya and Tiny that Sandra spoke of. They may have had an offer to continue their lil show, but Tiny chose not to do so in favor of the show with Tip, causing Toya to lose the lil star power she had, leaving her salty and show less.

iAmChan says:

I typed all of that without reading the post. Don’t tell Sandra though.

ONE MOre thang, :wtf: fif TOYA do to herself she lOOks SO Diffrent :(

God don’t like ugly. IJS

Anywho, I really like them as a couple. They’re really sexy together. I think I would watch her show even though I wasn’t attracted to the show about her and her family (sibling, mama). Interesting that everything is going GREAT for K. Michelle right now ain’t it?

The Wrongs.

A.J. says:

:lol: she has a book tho :rofl:

MsOnederful says:

Open letter to Mrs. Wright

before i even read this post. Toya…Dear. Don’t nobody wanna see you. You’re boring. A reality show with you will be the equivalent of watching paint dry. Your short lived reality show without Tiny was horrible. Stick with being an Author, Privileged baby’s mother and wife to your new husband…Thanks LUV

Msone

Kmichelle headed to love and hip hop new York

by jeniefrumdabloc on May 22, 2013 at 12:40 pm
      _______
      I hope so since she serves no purpose than to always play victim and constantly use her “outside voice.”

:facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:
      ONE MOre thang, fif TOYA do to herself she lOOks SO Diffrent
      ^^ I’m guessing surgery…..I know other folk gone say makeup contouring and lighting

NaijaGal says:

honestly who is checking for a Toya and Memp reality show…he nor she can afford to be ratchet…she’s already had one with her family and nobody cared about the struggles of her illiterate family and crackhead momma…and Memp is always showing all his teeth…now what Man say about nigguhs that do this :D

chile cheese. how old is Reginae? sound like the bank finna dry up.

Cubarican says:

Toya looks so different in this pic. I like the makeup.

A.J. says:

Why is Toya stealing Rudy Huxtable signature Reign nightclub camera phone pose?

MsOnederful says:

Open letter to Mrs. Wright

:preach: and :cosign: :fistbump:

Trendsetter says:

Hmm Toya was just at Major’s bday party

@NAIJA
      “now what Man say about nigguhs that do this :D ..”

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Love me some Toya. She is really a good caring woman.

Got a really nice azz too.

I always look forward to your comments for some reason!
      ******************

For the same reason we like watching reality shows; cause he all kinds of triflin. Did you see yesterday when he said the womens on Skylar Diggins new bball team were :jack: at the thought of her upcoming arrival to the team? I about died. I’m so glad his mama ain’t give him no kind of home training.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I JUST READ SOME WHERE THAT THERE WERE PREVIEWS FOR THEIR SHOW, SO I’M ASSUMING THAT THEY ARE ALL SET ?!?!

AND AS FAR AS KMICHELLE GOES, DENYING SOMEONE’S REALITY IS CALLED GASLIGHTING, AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE IF I CARED ENOUGH (BUT I DON’T)HOW IT WOULD FEEL IF MOST DIDN’T BELIEVE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME THAT IN FACT DID

A FAIRLY EMOTIONALLY PERSON WOULD SHRUG THEIR SHOULDERS AND SAY SO WHAT, BUT THE FACT K MICHELLE WAS PROBABLY HAS A HISTORY OF ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS, A REPUTATION FOR GOING ALL THE WAY THE FAWK OFF, AND FOLKS CALLING HER CRAZY, AND THE CHANGES SHE MADE TO HER BODY INDICATES SHE HAS SOME SERIOUS SELF-ESTEEM AND EMOTIONAL ISSUES

AND IT’S EASY TO CAST DOUBT ON A PERSON WHEN FOLKS DON’T LIKE EM IN THE 1ST PLACE AND/OR THEY’RE CONSIDERED CRAZY :coffee:

“And if he aint got no Hitz why dont you send his ass homeeeee :whistle: Im on one, cot damnnit, Im on one” – K. Michelle

:tea:

nom de guerre

Alright Frenchie. :heart:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

AND MY RESPONSE IF ANY AT ALL TO THE ALLEGATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN I DON’T KNOW WHAT HE DID TO THE NEXT CHICK BEFORE ME, HOWEVER HE DON’T PUT HIS HANDS ON ME, THAT’S ALL I CAN SPEAK TO, DAMN THE REST :coffee:

TruGemini says:

Don’t nobody want to see no reality show about them…she don’t do sh’t and he always looking so damn goofy!

But I thought I read yesterday that their show got picked up and was going to be called ‘The Wright Way’…

@SANDRA ROSE
      “because Toya is basically supporting the entire family on her tidy income as a female entrepreneur and as a professional baby mama to rapper Lil Wayne.”

:mad:

Trendsetter says:

K Michelle going to LAHH NY because she got into it with damn near everybody on LAHH ATL. Next week tempers fly with her spazzing out at the video shoot with Mimi…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I HEARD IT WAS GOING TO BE CALLED “CRAZY IN LOVE” MY FIRST THOUGHTS WERE DID THEY GET JAY AND BEY PERMISSION OR THIS MAY MEAN TROUBLE :rofl:

God don’t like ugly. IJS

_______

And aint too fond of pretty, say that. :tea:

Miany says:

@Intense… :thankyou: especially when you married him 48 hours after meeting him. Biii u dunno his PAST! You barely know his PRESENT. Just speak on your current situation. “He’s been nothing but a gentleman toward ME.”

MissTaken says:

:huh: me after wasting 7:08 seconds of my life watching that trying to be a team blog player. They are so dry. She seems….not fun. And he seems childish for some reason

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kmichelle headed to love and hip hop new York
      by jeniefrumdabloc on May 22, 2013 at 12:40 pm
      _______

I love this chick music :yes: but even I am sick of the shananigans :no: and this is coming from a fann since her drunken spell on youtube days, been rocking with Kmichelle since 2009 but lawd, sometimes as women we need to seek some counseling :facepalm:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

K MICHELLE IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT AND RATCHET EVERYTHING LOVE AND HIP HOP STANDS FOR AND REPRESENTS, SHE’S THE MASCOT

LUBS THAT RATCHET BIATCH, SHE KEEP 1000END ALL THE TIME, ION CARE WHAT NONE OF YALL SAY

I LUBS ERRY TIME SHE OPEN HER MOUTH EXCEPT FOR THE SALT SHIAT, I JUST LOOKED AWAY FROM THE SCREEN AND PRETENED NOT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAD SAID :rofl: PO BABY

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Toya and Memphitz need to sit down and be married. Toya is boring as chit on tv. period.

________

:yes: And he was behind a lot of those first appearance changes..told her she had to to make it.

Memba he said pay him back for whatever parts he “gave” her? Nigga chit. Cause you didnt give her chit..thats where her advance went..on body parts and Memph’s life.

iAmChan says:

I’m about to put my Aint Shyt shirt on, don’t judge me for the font that may follow for the rest of the day.

Smonae says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Don’t nobody wanna watch they ish

:cosign: I feel ya

LSLH says:

That’s 7:20 of my life that I will never EVER get back.

NaijaGal says:

..thats where her advance went..on body parts and Memph’s life.
      ==========================
      :yes: and probably Toya’s ring :tea:

but lawd, sometimes as women we need to seek some counselin
      _______

She isnt? Im pretty sure something she wrote alluded to her therapist saying smething or another. Have to find it on one of my many CDs of hers. :lol:

I think she is more forthcoming with her issues then many ppl we see on reality tv.

_____

Fukk they thought. :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

:yawn: I bet Toya try to get pregnant before the season starts. IF it starts.

NaijaGal says:

the one thing I’ll say about K is she doesn’t clap, she claps back…I have yet to see where she was the starter

Trendsetter says:

K Michelle can be too ratchet…she can be too much…I’m so tired of her talking about her wwo-ha

I bet if she could concince Wayne to come on the show and have a seizure the show would get picked up. There’d be a bidding war for that. Hint hint Mickey and Toya.

:bounce: <–Wayne

NaijaGal says:

I bet Toya try to get pregnant before the season starts. IF it starts.
      ========================
      she better not…that nigguh ain’t got Wayne money plus he has another see :no:

Intense K is what keep them watching.

And I think she has gotten into it with everybody one cause she wear her heart on her sleeve and two cause she dont fake kick it as DTTS would say.

The next weeks preview, she called MiMi’s man out about having a KNOWN gay man in his song singing or whatever about pucci. I thought that was one fukking hunnid. :shrug:

Trendsetter says:

*woo-ha*

NaijaGal says:
      ..thats where her advance went..on body parts and Memph’s life.
      ==========================
      and probably Toya’s ring
      ^^^ :nono: Now you know Wayne worked dayum hard for all the alimony and child support that went into Toya and Mickey’s rings.

but lawd, sometimes as women we need to seek some counselin
      _______

Totally agree :yes: and get it …… been riding with that azz for awhile… K, is her own enemy and that’s real….. whewww preach JB :bow: <<<<< preaching to myself ret nah :lol:

MissTaken says:

@Intense: When I heard Crazy In Love playing I shook my head :no: and thought these silly negroes. They done spent all they upfront money on a show intro

_________

:yes: If anything just cause she “care too much” thats what I would fault her for (not really, I got my own faults)

I was disappointed tho. She was scared of Rasheeda. :no:

Sam says:

what exactly does keeping it 100 truly mean?

K-Michelle loud out bursts are ignorant and most of the time unwarranted. She can still tell the truth and “keep it real” without the ghetto fare no?

Cuban Princess says:

:bounce: <–Wayne
      =============
      :rofl: :dead:

@Bird…. :lol: you aint shii for saying Wayne is… ~~~~> :bounce:

*************************

She started with Rasheeda that last time they got into it. Rasheeda tried to talk and tell her that she (Rasheeda) was too grown to be actin a fool. Like she was about to say she could be cordial, but K. Michelle went off. People mayt think it’s justified because of past transgressions, but she did start it.

Smonae says:

K. Michelle going to NY, wonders if she’ll get along with Tahiry :think:
      Now I would watch that fight :popcorn:

I’m so tired of her talking about her wwo-ha
      ____

It dont get wet?!?! Shooottt I dont blame her for seeking help.

Sam says:

what exactly does keeping it 100 truly mean?

:preach:

NaijaGal says:

wait didn’t Memp used to have a show on BET showing rap videos? Hits from the city? or some chit like that…and they still passed on him? how many bridges has he burned

MissTaken says:

<–Wayne
      by Bird on May 22, 2013 at 12:57 pm
      —————
      Hello may I speak to bird? :cell: Yea this Bird. Yea this me :devil: I got a spot that just opened up down south for you

K, is her own enemy and that’s real

:yes: She sure is.

@OTB
      “The next weeks preview, she called MiMi’s man out about having a KNOWN gay man in his song singing or whatever about pucci. I thought that was one fukking hunnid. ”
      ________

But that aint her bitness tho. She singing bout love and relationships and have yet to experience either. :shrugs:

She that female that’s a friend of your girl’s. Cant eva get a date but always pickin out the next niggas flaws.

She started with Rasheeda that last time they got into it
      ======================
      not from my view…chit was equal…technically Arian started it :lol:

what exactly does keeping it 100 truly mean?

_______

Keeping it 100 is telling it like it is imo. You putting a gay man in a video about loving women.

Yeah she loud. :shrug: So are all the other reality show women. As long as they are ghetto too.

@OTB
      “I’m so tired of her talking about her wwo-ha
      ____

It dont get wet?!?! Shooottt I dont blame her for seeking help.

by OutsidetheBox on May 22, 2013 at 1:01 pm
      _________

That salt she sprinklin tryin to trap a nigga dryed her chit right on up.

She was scared of Rasheeda
      =================
      I don’t see that at all…she sat the whole time looking at her, no flinching while Sheeda kept mouthing…but as they say you see what you see

I’m so tired of her talking about her wwo-ha
      ____
      It dont get wet?!?! Shooottt I dont blame her for seeking help.
      ________________________

:blink: throws cocanut oil to the screen :lol: she said that. Well more then likely K, is probrably tired of screwing for fun, and she doesn’t know that yet maybe :thinking: after a while casual sex will get old if you trully yern for a partner inside out :tea: and you want get wet like you use too …..

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

*************************

^^^^

BIRD I MUST DISAGREE K MICHELLE DID NOT START THAT FIGHT WITH RASHEEDA, RASHEEDA DID AND IN FACT STEPPED TO K MICHELLE FIRST, REVIEW THE SHOW CAUSE I SHO WAS FRONT AND CENTER, YOU CANT POP OFF AT THE MOUTH AND EXPECT THE OTHER PERSON NOT TO POP OFF BACK, SHE CAME BACK WHEN K MICHELLE MADE THE STATEMENT ABOUT HER HUSBAND-WORDS WAS ALL THAT WAS, BUT ONCE RASHEEDA DECIDED TO GET PHYSICAL, ALL BETS ARE OFF, ANYTHING GOES :coffee:

MissTaken says:

I was disappointed tho. She was scared of Rasheeda.
      by OutsidetheBox on May 22, 2013 at 12:59 pm
      —————-
      You think so? I saw it like she didn’t budge when Rasheeda fake ran up on her and she threw the candle in order to not throw hands. I thought she was trying to restrain herself and be classy :lol:

technically Arian started it
      *********************

True.

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: :rofl: cause this was supposed to be about Toya and Memp and we talking about K

She started with Rasheeda that last time they got into it
      ======================
      not from my view…chit was equal…technically Arian started it

Yep :fistbump:

NaijaGal says:

I thought she was trying to restrain herself and be classy
      ===================
      +1 :fistbump:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I’LL ADMIT, K MICHELLE IN REAL LIFE I COULDN’T ROCK WITH, SHE IS VERY LOUD AND HAS NO FILTER, HOWEVER SHE’S VERY ENTERTAINING ON TV

BUT IN THE SAME BREATH SHE’S NOT ALWAYS WRONG, I DIDN’T LIKE HOW MI MI TRIED TO TELL HER SHE SHOULDN’T BE GOING OFF, BUT THEN TURNED AROUND AND SAID SHE WOULD GET AT JOCELYN, CHICK WHAT’S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER

DON’T PASS OUT ADVICE THAT YOU YOURSELF AINT FOLLOWING :coffee:

She started with Rasheeda that last time they got into it
      ======================
      not from my view…chit was equal…technically Arian started it
      _________
      Arian started it and technically Mona Scott is the blame as she wrote the skrip!!

@NAIJA
      “She was scared of Rasheeda
      =================

by NaijaGal on May 22, 2013 at 1:04 pm
      _______
      Both of em were waiting patiently for security to come intervene.

They prolly rehearesed the scene a few times.

@Naija Toya to damn boring to font about :hahaha:

________

:lol: Women work in odd ways, technically when MiMi and dude invited her, it became her business. And all she did was ask..the way he got super offended …thou does protest..a bit much.

:hahaha: Im pretty sure she has been in love. You really hate her. LMAO. And yeah I agree she can be too vocal with these ppl who are obviously not receptive to it. They like being fake about chit, talking behind each others back..and she asks them in their faces.

cause this was supposed to be about Toya and Memp and we talking about K
      My apologies as I started the K. Michelle :tea:

It dont get wet?!?! Shooottt I dont blame her for seeking help.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wouldnt tell NOBODY. Not a gatdayum SOUL. Seek help QUIET like

==========================
      thank you and we’re always on this board mad at folks who chitter chatter behind folks back…chile folks will never be pleased…it’s a human thing I guess

anw_rootbeer says:

A.J. says:

Why is Toya stealing Rudy Huxtable signature Reign nightclub camera phone pose?

:dead:

MsOnederful says:

No Ma’am that wasn’t Memp

^^^
      but truly that’s not her fight, nor her business. Was it her video? was she directing? and she was invited as a tag along not as a interpreter.
      The way she comes off no one will really take her seriously, which is what her own manager told her as to why she is not as big as she could be. You don’t have to perform that way to get your point across. She over talks people while yelling which is unnerving and ignorant at its best.

From the looks of it what they have been showing on the confessionals people are tired of it, but they say it in a nice way.
      She acts like a booger

NaijaGal says:

..thats where her advance went..on body parts and Memph’s life.
      ==========================
      and probably Toya’s ring
      TIS
      WHAT
      K
      SAID

Miany says:

after a while casual sex will get old if you trully yern for a partner inside out and you want get wet like you use too …..
      ^^ :thumbsup: :goodpost: this shii right here is true. Sliders, friends with benefits, sleeping with folk you’re just dating without commitment…Alladat shii gets old when you ready for the real thing.

@OTB
      “But that aint her bitness tho. She singing bout love and relationships and have yet to experience either.

________
      Still wasnt her bitness tho. :shrugs:

Thats why she aint got no career. But blame that chit on a nigga living off his woman. Smh.

Ty says:

Toya’s last reality show was cancelled due to poor TV ratings.
      it was a HAM

That rent a center furniture she tried to dress her family’s house up with and left the tags on :nono:

Love her name though Antonia :wink:

NaijaGal says:

Both of em were waiting patiently for security to come intervene.

They prolly rehearesed the scene a few times.
      ===========================
      :lol: Rasheeda looked mad weak yapping though…if you ain’t throwing a throat punch why the fcuk you come back…broad got wax all over your face and clothes…fcuk security I’m getting ole girl back not sending my wife (aka Kirk) to confront her

MsOnederful says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

and this is the reason I don’t see a platinum album ever coming from her because of her portrayal on LHHATL …the girl SANGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. but with that attitude…I can’t see it. A successful music career that is. K. coleslaw reject…

:crying:
      My turkey wangs have a faint odd odor :crying:

MsOnederful says:

No Ma’am that wasn’t Memp
      ^^ That wasn’t Memphitz. That was ‘hits from the street’ the guy who hosted that played on ‘how high’….I do believe Memphitz worked for BET at one point. I think I remember seeing him.

That salt she sprinklin tryin to trap a nigga dryed her chit right on up.

______

Soooo I asked my mama. Fugg yall I wanted to know. And my mama is well versed in superstition and chit.

Its not to trap a dude its to keep “bad spirits” out of the bed and suppossed to be used by married couples. :lol: Mama crazy. And K too.

Trendsetter says:

kmichelle stay burning bridges. THATS WHY I CANT ROCK WIT HER.. THEN THE FACT SHE ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM, EVERYBODY GOTTA AN ISSUE BUT HER… she’s just a BIRD. I bet she fall out with all the hoes in NY too… The ATL cast prolly didnt wanna tape with her azz anymore just like the RHOA cast stop wanting to tape with KIM which lead to her exit.

NaijaGal says:

in the clip I remember she was sharing the information with Ariane…how we know she’s the one that even brought it up to dude?

Ty says:

Why cant she use Splinters (Wayne) pull. Tiny doesnt owe her shyt :rolleyes:

anw_rootbeer says:

<–Wayne

__________________________
      owwwww u made me spit water on my work computer!

______

I love this @Jenie. :tea:

A.J. says:

My turkey wangs have a faint odd odor
      Do. not. eat. :no:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I WANNA SEE K MICHELLE AND JOCELYN GO AT IT, HELL I WANNA SEE JOCELYN AND TYSON FACE BIG BOOTY CHICK GO AT IT-HOPEFULLY THAT’S IN THE SCRIPT

======================
      ok…but I know for a fact that nigguh had a show on BET…let me go google…cause I remember Lyfe’s ex-gal said Toya’s connection is what got her booted off the show with Tiny

@NAIJA
      “now how some of the same people who don’t like K love them some Jose…what’s the difference?

by NaijaGal on May 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm”
      _______

Joseline minds her own business

Joseline dont play that fake victim role chit

Joseline dont take your bullchit but she dont try to play that chit up for more than it is either.

She not tryin to be Keyshia Cole either. :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: cause this was supposed to be about Toya and Memp and we talking about K
      *********************

Like I say. God don’t like ugly. He who laughs last laughs the hardest. :hahaha:

Exactly Miany :yes: You can tell K Michelle, trully yerns for that commitment, the passion in her music speaks volumes, like that Pate song ……. :tea: I get her totally ,,,, but at the same time sometimes you gotta keep them legs closed if you want a different result. :tea: and that’s real!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

K MICHELLE KEEPS BOTH THEIR ARSE RELEVANT

THEY SHOULD GO ON IYANLA’S FIX MY LIFE ALL THREE OF THEM, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT SHIAT :rofl:

Sam says:

I just think it a way to do anything. But K and Joseline are providing ratings. I don’t hang out with not my fight :rofl:

Bird says:I bet if she could concince Wayne to come on the show and have a seizure the show would get picked up.
      :chase:

BIRD U Wrong for that!!

@a.j. IM NOT :(

Ty says:

K. Michelle did what she set out to do. Now she’s heading to Love & Hip Hop NY.
      I thought they cancelled NY :shrug: K said she also has a show in the works with Elle Varner and some of her other industry friends. She plans to show her son on this one :coffee:

She was on the radio with Ryan a couple of days ago

:cosign: that they were waiting for security to step in too. They know Mona not trying to get any lawsuits.

ION think throwing a candle is classy neither.

anw_rootbeer says:

expect an IG/Twitter rant from Toya or Memph later today on how they got money and how this whole story is fake! Watch!!!

he hosted Rap City…I knew I wasn’t crazy :lol:

____________________________

:cosign: nobody wants to work with her azz for a reason. People think her antics are cute but I find her and jose quite disturbing. Not too many ppl on L&HHATL that i like… Zino has grown on me tho :shrugs:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THROWING A CANDLE DAMN SURE AINT CLASSY, BUT THE FACT THE SHIAT WAS LIT SAYS I DON’T GIVE A FAWK IF I SET YOU ARSE ON FIRE EITHER, COME GET IT :rofl:

I love Rasheeda too.
      She pregnant. She wasnt bout to tussle with K. Michelle ol loud mouth salt throwing azz.

She gotta protect Scrappy’s baby.

anw_rootbeer says:

on my work computer!
      ************************

Why? Was you thinking the show could play the Harlem Shake when he have the seizure like the them China mens suggested? I was.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

RASHEEDA WAS STARTLED AND LEFT PONDERING HOW TO GET THE WAX OFF HER JACKET :rofl:

@PU
      Benzino is almost too “sane” to be on the show.

Miany says:

@Naija…lol…I know I remembered seeing him on the network. Just couldn’t put my finger on which show.

Miany says:

@amw…they can’t deny shopping the show around cuz it is THEM in the trailer (I’m assuming it’s dem cuz I aint look and don’t care to look at the trailer.)

MissTaken says:

by NaijaGal on May 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm
      —————–
      EXACTAMUNDO :yes: both of them amuse me but I call a spade a spade. Joseline can get out of pocket real quick. One minute you joking about your cootie cat is a cubic zirconia. . Next thing you know she yelling all incoherently like her ear drums got :box: like Halle

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Elle better watch the company she keeps, it just seems like they have nothing in common.. :coffee:

Sam says:

I will say that I think she acts like that because she was abused :yes: some abuse victims become just as volatile themselves.

I thought they cancelled NY
      I thought they were re-casting due to low ratings from this past season. K. Michelle antics would increase ratings. :yes:

Confirmed Geno Smith will be repped by Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Sports

iAmChan says:

Lol @ respect Scrappy baby

<—I likes Zino. :yes:

And Lawd forgive me, I bet Steebie is a freak! Seems like you'd need a lobotomy and exorcism after playing with him. :ashamed:

@ GA…did you get the email I sent you? :hug:

Dimpz!!!! :ashamed:

iscream says:

After watching that clip. :yawn: I see she tried real hard not to associate herself with Wayne or any kids her husband has…. If she really wants a show she should tally up her sister wives and do something.

Whenever I see Rasheeda from Lhhatl I will always remember how she let Charles from SR get her so mad she was making YouTube videos to him. :rofl: #neverforget

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@PU
      Benzino is almost too “sane” to be on the show.

*********************

Ain’t that some mess? Eric is kinda calm too. I guess that’s why they keep Buckey in the cast so something can hype Erica up.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I love Rasheeda too.
      She gotta protect Scrappy’s baby.
      ___________________________

:tea: Rasheedah is what us Georgia Peaches call a flabagaster!!!! Chile she not bout that life…… Trust real fighting Peaches don’t roll like that, we say bout 2 words, and that’s it :no: These tv shows got folks fooled like a mug for real :tea: Reality tv thinking, will get ya face sliced (specially the lil prim and petite cute ones) shid :tea: her and K both yap way too much to be honest gone ahead and :box: and get the crap over wit hell, cause truth be told they both have bypassed classy :shrugs:

@Gagirl :hug:
      I read Elle Varner and I promise my face went ~~~> :blink: lol…sometimes friends with opposite personalities balance each other… Either that or Elle is as hood as she wanna be but, hiding it for the mainstream.

She acts like a booger
      _______

@Sammie IDK I just disagree that she shouldn’t have said anything and really all she did was ask. He got so mad and that’s what caused the confusion not cause she asked. In a city rampant with down low and AIDS why was she so wrong?

You’re right some ppl are judgmental enough to care about how she comes across especially in the music industry. Me, myself I enjoy her for her talent. Her personality is just a boost for Mona’s tv.

‘From the looks of it what they have been showing on the confessionals people are tired of it, but they say it in a nice way” <— exactly the opposite of how she deals with things… hence the confusion. :lol:

Yep she act like a booger, if that’s that chit you don’t like. Still I would rather hang around her then the fake ones anyday, cause thats that chit I dont like. How she acts don’t reflect on me unless I embrace it.
      I can admonish her nature.

SAMMY! :kiss:

Why the face?

capricorn83 says:

Now, Sandra, you know Tiny and Toya have never stopped hanging. And they were just together for Major’s bday party. Anything to be messy and hype up Tiny, though, I guess :tea:

KSabrena says:

Pretty much everyone of interest she associates with has their own show, soooo she should just make appearances on their shows because we have been there and done that with her and don’t want to see it anymore honestly….

Carrington says:

She’s got to be kidding!

How can you have a reality show based in ATL without these key ingredients:
      • A standard black reality show issued pet “ponk” who must be flaming, wear women’s clothing, makeup, and flawless hair. Must come equipped with the ability to spit out hilarious one-liners that will become the new slang for black women, both educated & not so much because, well, that’s the t, B@tch!

• An ignorant, less attractive best friend who makes the female star look much more smart & prettier than she really is

• A fight

• A mooching family member who only moved in so that y’all can fall out & you threaten to put them out during the season finale

Now dats a hit!

Now that The Game got my juices flowing again I gotta create another blog for it. It’s driving me crazy not to talk about the fabulous mid-season finale. Plus I really like that they split the season in two and gave us a dope finale for the first half that we don’t have to wait too long to get resolution on.

_________

:rofl: :rofl:

I wonder what JiGGa Mans gonna gift to GENO :think:

capricorn83 says:

K. Michelle irks my nerves. Yes she’s talented, but so are many others. Her mouth, though…
      Always talking tough but has yet to walk the walk. The loudest mouth person is usually the scariest

Umm yall read Elle’s interviews and stuff. She cool, but umm yeah she could get on TV with K.

:lol: @Carrington

So so dead @Carrington. :hi BTW.

:ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

oh i THOUGHT I read THEY CLOSED THE DEAL “tHE wRIGHT waY”

And yet it’s not on the air?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kmichelle headed to love and hip hop new York

Mona is desperate to save that horrible show. She doesn’t realize the whole fake urban reality TV concept is played out.

I wonder what JiGGa Mans gonna gift to GENO

:hahaha: Whatever it is you can rest assured supreme knowles hater number one will downgrade it a couple of series. :hahaha: :steer:

goat76 says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Thanks @goat! Where are you?
      ——————
      Damn BabyGirl!! I’m in a 3rd world country, Alabama.

Carrington says:

Wassup OTB!!!

I’m actually hanging out today, and everyone is MIA! LOL

Jose is the loudest to me and we have seen her pop off but yeah that theory. :lol:

Trendsetter says:

Hmm Toya was just at Major’s bday party

I’m sure everyone was surprised to see her there. :coffee:

Miany says:

@SANDRA…..Mona is a business woman. She knows it’s falling apart. She just tryna get one last push outta this idea. Its so cheap to write and produce crap that at this point its all profit for her. She gonna push out anotha season then look for her next cash cow.

Sandra :goodpost: with words that we all read. :thankyou:

:ghost:

@SR
      I have no clue where its airing or if it REally did get picked up,ION watch much TV less its SPORTS hunTee :shrug:

MissTaken says:

I bet Toya try to get pregnant before the season starts. IF it starts.

That would be a desperation move. :coffee:

capricorn83 says:

This is true sometimes :tea: I believe her tough girl act<<< which is just that a act is really a cover of how the true K is. When you have been hurt some can tend to put on the tough girl.
      Act hard as a rock but some as cream on the inside. Now not gone say she not gone back her ish up now…. but yes, she has the Napoleon syndrome….. and that right there has gotten a lot of people messed up. :yes:

That would be a desperation move.
      _______

Right; which is what she was getting..n/m :kona:

Sandra Rose says:That would be a desperation move.
      Well MMMH HHMMM *clears my throat*

From the post i “READ” tht you just put up,she’s Desert THiRSTY” so..
      Desperate times
      BRaNG Desperate Measures,NO?

At Meek MIll putting a FEWL\Friend on blast for asking him for 5K
      Ni$$@s aint shyte!!

MissTaken says:

by GAGIRL87 on May 22, 2013 at 1:22 pm
      ——
      That’s what people said about Whitney n Bobby till they went on tv and the world saw him take an enema out her :buttshake:

Amber Rose admits she’s having a tough time losing the weight she gained during her pregnancy…

“I was 202 pounds when I had my son. But I’m tall, so it didn’t look like it. I have a really good personal trainer. I work out every day, an hour and a half a day.”
      “It’s hard to get off baby weight. It’s a different kind of weight because for nine months you stretch your stomach out and then it’s hard to get that back. I’m working on it. I lost like 30-some pounds already.”

oh amber

:hahaha: Be thanking we know a ninja! :yes:

i’m back
      like the name :yahoo: Sammie

whatchayall talkin about :popcorn: still lhhatl

oh amber
      _____

She got to recognize she’ll be thrity soon. And she didnt do chit during her pregnancy but eat. Thats all she instagrammaed. Food. :no:

I was 202 pounds when I had my son. But I’m tall, so it didn’t look like it

She is 5’8. I feel her. Whenever I tell somebody what I weigh they say nuh uh like one would lie about a heavy amount. :shrug:

If i said im 150 question that. Dont question my close to *** status. :lol:

Sam says:

did I read somebody called rasheeda baby scrappys :blink: is this why kirk want a paternity test :eek:

Carrington says:

What amazes me about Booze & Flip Flops Atlanta is that there isn’t a single woman on there representing for black women. Not nayn effin one!

You can’t find ONE intellectual sister in a progressive city like Atlanta? Every woman on there is either talented, yet ignorant, classless, and tactless (K Michelle, we heard you). A hoe (Joseline), a woman who doesn’t know her self worth (Mimi), a woman who refuses to accept the reality that being old enough to hold your baby’s baby and a rap career don’t go together. (Rasheeda & Carly Red).

Sigh….

oh amber _____
      YUP!
      Shyte didnt SR just post of AR eating a sammich :pizza: Some people use being PreGGos and eating for two as an excuse to gorge and gluttonize. then be :( 6months afta baby is here

Yes! @Sammie. @Mans ignant ass said it. :eek: Whatchu thank? :gossip:

He a mess. :lol:

Booze & Flip Flops Atlanta
      ^^^

I couldn’t read past this :rofl: :dead: :ghost: :wails:

why

5’8,220 Looks just that :tea:
      My sis was this

:rofl: :ghost:

Miany says:

Meek seem like the bissh azz type… when he turned on his bm bout some cash via twitter I side eyed him. Ninjaz like that REALLY need to let their paper stack and invest wisely cuz when he stop being ‘hot’ in this rap shii his ego gone take a bruising
      Amber…I like that she’s real with hers. She tryna lose the weight the right way. Not everyone bounces back immediately.

Sam says:

I don’t know :shrugs: I thought he was asking for a paternity test to keep people tuned in but according to k two lesbians can’t reproduce soooooooooo who really is the papi :eek: :rofl:

Maury!!! :yahoo:

Booze & Flip Flops Atlanta

:ghost:

It is a mess. K is actually college educated tho. :|

What do you think about the fillers: Ariane and the Dj who look like :thinking: Duckie from land before time.

@MIANY

LMAO! meek put the whole convo on instagram
      He said to fella;WTF is wrong with you asking me for 5K cause YOU Got a baby on the way???
      WHAT MAN SAYS This :ghost:

Whitney n Bobby
      ================
      the show truly showed how Ratched Whitney from Jersey was

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

But I like K-Michelle lil ratched 12 days of Wig-mas self. Heffa be changing out those wigs in the middle of her confessionals. “Pay me no never mind…there’s nothing to see here.” She’s hilarious, but sometimes over the top I must admit. But it’s so funny.

Man, Rasheeda wasn’t going to do nothing. And that’s why she can flapping her gums to cue security to hold her back. I want to see security hold somebody back while they talking all that ish and then let them go. I promise you the person is gonna just stand there and do nothing. I think K-Michelle would take Rasheeda. Rasheeda’s too pretty and all talk, just like Kirk is all talk. Why was this grown man trying to brag about being a hoodlum thug?

Toya was cool when she did her hot seat on here. Surprisingly, Tiny was the one who was real dry with her ass on her shoulders. I hope she finds her lane and grow a brand. Tiny’s cool on tv, but I remember that hot seat where she didn’t seem opened or welcoming at all. It could’ve been a bad day for her. Who knows?

Shyte didnt SR just post of AR eating a sammich Some people use being PreGGos and eating for two as an excuse to gorge and gluttonize. then be 6months afta baby is here

_____

They take that eating for two to heart! And you shouldnt!

And then they be salty running round the internet talking about other ppl faked it just cause they couldnt clap back. :salty: /stanning

:lol: :hahaha:

Betamax82 says:

I only made it through a minute before I stopped the video it seems annoying and a bore :yawn:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

***KEPT flapping

Heffa be changing out those wigs in the middle of her confessionals

:dead: @ Carrington

WHAT MAN SAYS This
      ______

:wail: :wail: :rofl:

:salty: /stanning
      LMAO

The trick is a girdle with another girdle,its the piTs and very uncomfy,but it WORKS! :thumbsup: to Ma DUkkes for that!! :heart:

Ty says:

Chile….

Amber..hunty u were big az hell. Just lose it naturally dont get nipped and tucked it will fall off :thumbsup:

the show truly showed how Ratched Whitney from Jersey was

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

_______

Folk’ll kill you dead if you try to say Nippy was ratchet tho. The name alone gives us insight. :lol:

Folk’ll kill you dead if you try to say Nippy was ratchet tho.
      ~
      YES my Professional “CATFISH” sis sweeters4gawd whitney was prim proper and B.B. got her strung out
      :rolleyes:
      OKAY
      she was demanding receipts from me bout it :chileBOO:

but I remember that hot seat where she didn’t seem opened or welcoming at all.

Doesnt she seem like the type to only be nice if youre “somebody” I hate to think that but thats the vibe I be getting from her. Especially after that round table. :yes:

The trick is a girdle with another girdle,its the piTs and very uncomfy,but it WORKS! to Ma DUkkes for that!!
      ________

I wish somebody had told me. :cry:

But yes she needs to get a waist shaper, get in the gym and keep eating right..but to be a veggie head she dont eat right! :lol:

ANd I wonder if she is breastfeeding :thinking:

GeeZus Im NOt gonna make to 2PM FRIDAY :crying:
      Im ova hurr contriving to NOT COME BACK TIL the 28th :crying:

^^ :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Doesnt she seem like the type to only be nice if youre “somebody”
      =======================
      I’m thinking Clifford may have given her a stern warning

she was demanding receipts from me bout it

I wouldve sent her ass a link to Being Bobby Brown episodes. :hahaha:

ANd I wonder if she is breastfeeding
      RIGHT that helps alot tew,AINT SHE rican?? shyte her mama should . . NVM

Ty says:

*cues Louie, Prada, Gucci remixed with Bubble Gum* :danban:

Why didn’t Toya ask the Georgia Prune to pull some strings :shrug: she put her on the Bubble Gum remix :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Doesnt she seem like the type to only be nice if youre “somebody”
      =======================
      I’m thinking Clifford may have given her a stern warning
      :yes:

GeeZus Im NOt gonna make to 2PM FRIDAY
      Im ova hurr contriving to NOT COME BACK TIL the 28th

_________

:cosign: <–i aint smiling tho

:wallslide: I aint did chit all day geezus. :no: Tryna find me some property to buy. Why fore its so 'pensive? :cry:

Now yall got me thinking of that Bed Rock remix they did. GumboBaby!

:wail:

Did Kim Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner, pull a fast one behind the back of Kim’s baby daddy-to-be, Kanye West?

~
      :shank: OFF with them BISSHES head if they did this to Mrs.WEST!!!

^^ :lol:

:lol: He make me sick. I hollered. Stand there… and do nothing. :hahaha:

Miany says:

Amber gots to be the only woman in hollywood that dunno bout girdles??

:dead:

Why fore its so ‘pensive?
      ~
      :crying: with YOU,Cause it is!!!!
      butturmh :think: they have programs GURRL Juus a Sangle MOMMY :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

OK I’m officially done being chit at work today… What ya’ll talkin’ ’bout? :popcorn:

Miany says:Amber gots to be the only woman in hollywood that dunno bout girdles??
      WEll . . ErryBody aint lucky,in the know,able,etc. :shrug:

RIGHT that helps alot tew,AINT SHE rican?? shyte her mama should . . NVM
      ______

She african. :lol:

But tell me what you was gonna font. I must know! :lol:

~
      :shank: OFF with them BISSHES head if they did this to Mrs.WEST!!!
      ^^^
      what happened :popcorn:
      besides her mom leaking he is gay :rolleyes:

RIGHT that helps alot tew,AINT SHE rican?? shyte her mama should . . NVM
      ______

She african.

But tell me what you was gonna font. I must know!
      Really???
      I thought she was RICAN,UMMH ION ebben KNOW What I was gonna say afta the NVM :think:

Miany says:

:offtopic: soooo my cousin just arrived from New York for the week. Now I done tole her azz before she booked the flight I aint goin to that ratchett filled beach this weekend. This chick’s plane lands, the first thing she do is :cell: talking bout ‘did you get a new bathingsuit?’ :facepalm:

besides her mom leaking he is gay
      ~
      DID that big aMazon bissh do that NAH??

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

@OTB-203 Yep, she does seem that way. I definitely would think that after that hot seat. I think more of these celebrities are like that. Unrelated, but I said this when Kandi had her bedroom Kandi party and invited the twitter followers. She said it best ‘they’re the ones who will be buying it.’ The celebrity friends just coming to get free schit and show off their rented red bottoms. The fans/supporters are the ones you should cater to.

Ty says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Now yall got me thinking of that Bed Rock remix they did. GumboBaby!
      :hahaha: :rofl:

I saw that shyt like Kandi for real :huh:

What was the name of their group Peach Kandi :crying:

with YOU,Cause it is!!!!
      butturmh they have programs GURRL Juus a Sangle MOMMY
      _________

!!!! Listen…teen parent, with teens…single mama. I been employed long time with no record blog geezus :nun: :pray:

I need me some connects or something I keep coming up empty. I didnt wanna do like the community action agencies and such. Surely there are some benefits for me. I pay my taxes. :|

Need to ask my white coworkers. Just didnt want them in my biz-ni-eez.

@MIANY
      U Thank she wanna go on So.Bch cause she got a SUIT??
      shyte go to ..
      Ft.Lauderdale BCH NICE Ova there!

Sam says:

Luvin I think she did, to much of a coincidence (I don’t believe in those but…)
      Who you think leaked that chit about reggie bush :no: I honestly believe kim just may be stuck in the middle :shrugs:

Sam says:

Need to ask my white coworkers. Just didnt want them in my biz-ni-eez.
      ^^^^^

BELIEVE ME THEY KNOW :yes: :coffee:

,UMMH ION ebben KNOW What I was gonna say afta the NVM

And see :hahaha: LuVie dont even smoke no weed Geezus! :hahaha:

Last night I was watching OC housewives (love them) but the new funny looking one was going on and on about her mama smoking pot when she was growing up.

:huh: <—me waiting on my teen to say something. SAY SOMETHING damnnit.

Teen: :cell: :pc: <— aint thinking about me. LOL

Need to ask my white coworkers. Just didnt want them in my biz-ni-eez.
      YES baby,dont do IT!
      What the Community action agencies??akneeWHO

DOWN SO.they have Community DEV in the diff municipalites that helps one own there own homes ALOTTA choices there..
      I tried but they :banned: <-DENIED me INCOME,I aont got but one child so :(

:hahaha: Yes! @Point. Kandi seems like.. :thinking: do her and Tameka kick it?

LuVie dont even smoke no weed Geezus
      BUT i did FOR MANNNNNNNNNY moons :eek:
      I got so stoned the last time eva,I aint know why thee Fugg i was where i was! :nono:
      I tried some brownies a few weeks ago :thumbsup: NOT BAD but not my thang
      I get TOOOOOO Paranoid on that damn :smoke:

Ty says:

Who you think leaked that chit about reggie bush I honestly believe kim just may be stuck in the middle
      Kris leaked it. She always has a come up plan. I bet she was sitting there like “his azz dont want to have dinner with us with those tight azz leather pants on in April” :cellphone: Hello InTouch :rofl:

“his azz dont want to have dinner with us with those tight azz leather pants on in April” :cell: Hello InTouch

:casket:

BELIEVE ME THEY KNOW
      ______

They be having “benefits” <–white code for welfare on lock!

TAMRA BArney got her own spin Off
      hrmm
      her fiance *D.Eubanks voice*
      looks
      :gay: to me
      ewwh

bye ty :rofl: :hahaha:

Sam says:

:yes: you would be surprised they be taking ski trips getting 400 dollars in stamps :no:

The 911 dispatcher who answered kidnap victim Amanda Berry‘s desperate call for help, and allegedly cursed under his breath at the girl who had been chained in a veritable dungeon for a decade, has gone into hiding in the hopes of avoiding the public’s wrath

Miany says:

@Luvn..now you know out of towners dunno shii bout no beach besides South Beach. I used to live on Sunny Isles Beach… literally walk across the street to the Ocean..chick came to visit and STILL asked to go to SOuth Beach.
      @Sam ..I’m nosy, what got out about Reggie :tea:
      @OTB.. :lol: your teen aint pressed bout no :smoke: only the abused, neglected and yt folk in need of a reality show storyline get that pressed.

I’m lost. What did they leak? :shrug:

Tyyyy :chase: :rofl:

Sam says:you would be surprised they be taking ski trips getting 400 dollars in stamps

I wouldnt be i used to work with someone like that,stamps,ssi,and 100% medicaid for her kids
      Has a new LV purse every summer
      use to be nice BENZ
      chille PLZ,ION get it

TAMRA BArney got her own spin Off

:shrug: Why lawd. And yes he dont even wanna put a ring on it. :nono:

Mickey wonders why Toya always says everything is hers? That’s because her money paid for everything.

Sam says:

Reggie: lost his Heisman trophy , read the mom may have had something to do with releasing the info that caused him to be investigated.

Mr. West ( :yahoo: ) the front page “HE’s GAY” :eek: been speculated for years NEVER front page new until now after the Tisci incident

Sunny Isles Beach .. OHHHH,YES!

Chille them damn YTS named that damn day Urban BCH week,ion like that shyte.
      MIANY
      This yr :nono: if you dont have a license to show you live ova there You CANT DRIVE OVER THE BRIDGE!!

Their gonna have to rent scooters,motorcycles,walk.But will NOT be DRIVING in a car over that bridge.
      I cant wait to see how this plays out :tea:

Miany says:

I don’t get it either… smh.. if im gone lie to the govt for some benefits I’m gone put said benefits to work. Ex: While my section 8 voucher pays my overhead, I’d invest the cash I regularly set aside for rent. I aint gone trick it off on a dayum trip! That instant gratification shii is what get folk all the time.

we still in here

i’ll come back later :kona:

Why lawd. And yes he dont even wanna put a ring on it
      their GETTING MARRIED,tis Y she got the spin off

ya know,like dont be tardy for the salon

Ty says:

@ Dimpz they were talking about stories getting leaked to the press and Kim might be stuck in the middle and I think its all in Kris’ come up plan. I really believe she is behind Ye’s latest story too because he doesnt want to be around them. Hell I dont even think he likes Kim :coffee:

_________

She was doing wayyy too much. Yo mama was a bummy ass parent cause she a bummy ass parent not cause of weed.

She said something like, “La la la..I like to be in the land of the bunnies.” <—to me thats the kind of chit ppl who "fake" smoke say. I dont be seeing no bunnies folk. And if I did, Im seeking treatment. :huh:

dont be tardy for the salon

you too luvin bye!!! :rofl:

:huh: So you want us to get back on topic?

Jodi ARIAS wants to fonate her her to the kids w/CanCer :eek:

They want even give me no stamps Geezus. :wallslide: I apply every six months on they ass too. Imma make yall work at least, cant recoup what I pay in. :lol:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Eddie’s not putting a ring on that wrankled up thang. Tamra’s ignorant and he’s getting every opportunity to see it. He will not marry her. Why would they give her – her own show? I’d watch Heather or Vickie before Tamra. I guess.

Are there any leaked pics of Mickey on the net? I remember seeing that body in some black boxer briefs, but that was some time ago. I couldn’t be ok with everything being in my spouse’s name or bought with their money. It’s only “our” money if we both put in. Please don’t let the smooth taste fool u.

thats the kind of chit ppl who “fake” smoke say. I dont be seeing no bunnies folk. And if I did, Im seeking treatment
      ~
      Cleaning the snort of water of me!! :rofl:

@SAM
      YES!I caught some of DBTardy at the gym monday :scared: they wer showing KIM talking to KROY and crying bout her daddy,THAT BISSH IS FUGGING UGLY!!!
      and all that damn HAIR ON HER HEAD!!! my lamb!

SEE!
      Tis Y me and hubby purchased this house TOGETHER
      both of us painted them damn walls for 24 hours :tea:

dont be tardy for the salon

:rofl: Gawd Kim’s wigs. :no: They look better this yr at least. And she surrounds herself with ugly folks dont she. She aint slick. :lol:

And that Brielle. Is that the big one with bad acne? :nono: She need a whooping. :yes:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Jodi’s going to get the death penalty. Trifling self. Look fellas, when you get tired of this schlung of mine, just leave. You dont have to kill me. She stabbed, shot, and damn near decapitated that man.

:yes: !!! I actually love Heather. Dont know why. :ashamed:

Ty says:

And that Brielle. Is that the big one with bad acne? She need a whooping.
      :stop: We cant tag da kids on this family orientated blog :rofl:

Miany says:

@OTB :rofl: Chillle that shii aint even grown to get you THAT zooted… Bunnies???? That would be the quickest way to help me to :stop:
      @Luvyn….. ‘urban beach weekend’…smh.. I went one year and was like no more. Them locals better stay they azz away from that bridge if they aint tryna get cased up. I’ll probably be on the beach in Hollywood all weekend. If my cousin wants to join me, she can. If not…..she best go find transportation :tea:

And that Brielle. Is that the big one with bad acne? She need a whooping.
      SHYTE
      She needs to be :box: body slammed

Kroy ugly too. :lol: They go together. :hahaha:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

LOL @ big Brielle. I’m inclined to think Kim got a hefty settlement from her ex-husband because I can’t understand the bottom pit from which she spends and charges against her black card.

________

:hahaha: That bish will be put to death. Mad cause dude didnt want her. Whatever happened to a freakum dress and a few drinks with the ratchets? :no:

And that Brielle. Is that the big one with bad acne? She need a whooping.
      ——-
      Brelle is in HS. She is old enough to act the way she do, she’s old enough to get tagged.

@MIANY
      I was down on HOllYwood beach BY Accident last week,lOOking for a cients house
      young circle,downtown WOW!

goat76 says:

——————
      Ion know about that, but it’s this black dude that went to Real Sports about Reggie not paying him back for loans, cars, house, and trips, because Reggie didn’t sign with his Sports Marketing team.

luVn_liFe… says:
      Jodi ARIAS wants to fonate her her to the kids w/CanCer
      ^^ :stop: tell that bissh to keep that evil ass hair!! Kids with cancer got enough to worry bout. :nono:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Anybody in here from or lived in Dallas? If so, what are some areas there that are the equivalent of Lilburn, Alpharetta, or Roswell, GA? I know I will be visiting soon. My Aunt just moved there from MD for work. I asked sm1 some time ago, but haven’t a clue what they told me back then.

We cant tag da kids on this family orientated blog
      ________

:oops: I forgot. This is how they turn violent and shoot up the schools and chit right.

SR Community rules. I be forgetting. :ashamed:

———–
      That’s only black girls and woodies. :lol:

I was like :huh: this posing ass bish..

One time when I was in sixth grade at a house party with my white friends <–nah they parents warnt home. They left their daughter in charge of a 3000sq foot house and told her "no more than four friends" :eek: Thats that chit Black kids never hear..

anywho them mean ass white kids done rolled up some parsley and gave it to Jake R. and he was running round :woohoo: acting like he was sho nuff high. :rofl:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #280

Miany says:

@lUVN… Did your client like what he/she saw?? Hollywood is so weird to me…It’s like literally a skip from the beautiful area and the ‘dingy’ economically challenged areas…I know they’ve done a lot of work on young circle and at night the whole lil downtown area is a nice lil spot for adults.

_______

Where is this money coming from?? Do you think its Mr. Big’s residuals? :gossip: Who was her ex-hubby? Kim is a hard faced heffa but she getting bread from somehwere.

Thats that chit Black kids never hear..
      ———-
      If I was at home by myself no more than 0 friends were allowed over.

Where is this money coming from?? Do you think its Mr. Big’s residuals? Who was her ex-hubby? Kim is a hard faced heffa but she getting bread from somehwere
      ————
      her ex husband is some criminal…I think they said he was running with the likes of the mafia…. :gossip: Lemmie go check…I think he was in there for beating somebody’s azz… :pc:

NaijaGal is our Dallas head. Diva too right? :thinking:

Miany says:

them mean ass white kids done rolled up some parsley and gave it to Jake R. and he was running round acting like he was sho nuff high.
      ^^ :lol: I can see yall like :haha:

Miany says: Did your client like what he/she saw??
      :huh:
      ION Know how to take that,lmao but yeah THE OLD JEW BROAD did,gonna ask me if i was blk :huh: I started to :duel: her ass!

Yes the diffrence in one street in Hollywood is drastic

That’s only black girls and woodies.
      ________

:rofl: True. The yts used to just cut themselves. Them bises done lost it. :chase:

KIM two daughters are from TWO diff men,Briells father was incarcerated, HOODlUM like if u will.
      the younger one has tHe old shrivled wealthy Pops

Sam says:

If I was at home by myself no more than 0 friends were allowed over.
      ^^^^
      and if you so much as looked out the window that was that a$$ when ain’t nobody suppose to be home (parents) then ain’t NOBODY home :rofl:

Ok Kim’s ex was in jail for molesting a minor and only served 2.5 years… :no: dats dat boolsheet. Theyll give a black man 10 years…

Yeah NAIJA,diVa and MarQuez are in TX

Miany says:

@Bedazzled…if they got him in prison on an aggravated assault he was probably the ‘mob enforcer’ who didn’t snitch. His ex-wife is on RHOA and never mentioned him or the mob so she aint snitch (she coulda been on VH1 with the other yt trash mob wives) :nono: the mob paying her ex husband and her handsomely for guarding their secrets… ***to the mob*** of course all of this is in my head…..just mindless speculation DON’T COME FOR ME.

goat76 says:

Diva too right?
      ———-
      I wanna say Houston.

We still on this post?

Umm…what goes around come back around again (copy copy copy). :listen:

You cant steal from your employees, beat up your previous woman, and then look to the universe to help you provide for your current woman Mickey Memphitz. All I got.

*poof*

White friends..my first intro to passive agressive meanness. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:
      Miany says: Did your client like what he/she saw??
      ION Know how to take that,lmao but yeah THE OLD JEW BROAD did,gonna ask me if i was blk I started to her ass!
      Yes the diffrence in one street in Hollywood is drastic
      ^^ :lol: I read it wrong. I thought you were showing the client a property or something. That’s why I asked if he/she liked what they saw.. lol.. :wtf: she asking you if you black for? What’s wrong with these folk….now if u woulda been like “yeah, I’m black…are you a jew?” she woulda got offended

If I was at home by myself no more than 0 friends were allowed over.

________

Boom. :lol: Sounds so familiar..

It is however a fact that at age 17, Kim had an affair with Windsor Locks Connecticut Police Sergeant John MacDougald (a 24 year veteran of the force) that ultimately resulted in his firing. The affair became public knowledge when she was 19.

RIGHT!
      i RUDELY said,SIGN HERE HERE AND HERE
      WAlKED OFF

then she tried to act like it was NOthiNG to my operations mgr :rolleyes:

Nakeya_j says:

@MIANY

LMAO! meek put the whole convo on instagram
      WHAT MAN SAYS This
      —-
      What man screen shoots it and puts it on IG?! They both sound bytch made if you ask me. Grown men don’t put text up on instagram. He needs attention I see.

MissTaken says:

Tamara from the OC needs to get monkey stomped one good time. She is always getting loud with the right one. I bet you she would not try it with RHOA cast. I used to like Gretchen until she got lost up Tamara’s flat butt. Also she is a loser for being with Slade. Oh and Eddie is :gay: Tamar has 4 kids and is almost menopausal. Clearly he is not trying to have any kids

LSLH says:

Tamara from the OC needs to get monkey stomped one good time. She is always getting loud with the right one. I bet you she would not try it with RHOA cast. I used to like Gretchen until she got lost up Tamara’s flat butt. Also she is a loser for being with Slade. Oh and Eddie is Tamar has 4 kids and is almost menopausal. Clearly he is not trying to have any kids

I co-sign every word @Misstaken!