Body Language #101: Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union

Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union

Miami Heat star guard Dwayne Wade posed with his former fiancée Gabrielle Union following the Heat’s thrilling game 7 victory in the NBA Finals last night. The reason I say “former” is obvious: look at Wade’s body language compared to Ms. Union’s.

His body is not turned toward hers. Ms. Union is practically draped all over him, while he is barely touching her.

Gabrielle Union private jet

Wade seems to be holding that NBA trophy more securely than her. His embrace is not warm or sincere. Whether he realizes it or not, he is displaying a distinct lack of interest in her. These may seem like little things, but little things mean a lot when it comes to Love.

Union, who is filming the sequel to ‘Think Like a Man‘, flew into Miami on a private Thursday to attend game 7 of the NBA Finals. She was back on a flight to Las Vegas before dawn this morning.

Wade is rumored to be playing on someone else’s court — someone who gives him the attention he needs. Someone who puts his needs above her own career. Someone who is reportedly carrying his seed. After all, he is a man.

• Gabrielle Union: Dwyane Wade didn’t sleep the night before the big game
  • The Miami Heat celebrate their win at LIV nightclub
  • ‘Think Like a Man’ Cast Shines at All-Star Weekend
  • Afternoon Delight: Gabrielle Union
  • Photos: Gabrielle’s Instagram

• A.J.

They look like buddies to me. :tea: They both look uninterested.

• Betamax82

He could be just tired Sandra they did play a hell of a game last night :shrug:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

That is one…..*bites tongue*

:hi: yall

• Shanti412

Well she’s never getting a ring so… :coffee:

• Betamax82

Dimpz :hi:

Bron gone marry Vannah nah. :cry: Congrats tho. *weeps loudly*

• A.J.

Well she’s never getting a ring so…
      ______
      I don’t think she wants one.

• Mr.BluPhi

Nicca is tired as hell… they look happy to me

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

A.J. says:

Well she’s never getting a ring so…
      ______
      I don’t think she wants one.
      —-

Didn’t she say she enjoyed the girlfriend role or something?

• Betamax82

Bron gone marry Vannah nah. Congrats tho. *weeps loudly*
      _________________________________

Don’t be sad maybe you can crash it like Dwayne did Whitley & Byrons wedding :lol:

• Caramel Rain

I think Wade is so fine… I would carry his seed and give him the daughter he’s always wanted :oops:

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t think she wants one.

*the smile white ppl make when Black ppl say hi*

:lol: I agree.

• Ty

So no confirmation on the proposal :thinking: They said he proposed at the a club in the VIP :popcorn: I dont think she would’ve caught the first thing smoking to Vegas this morning if he did because she has been waiting on that ring for a minute :shrug:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

he’s caressing that trophy more that gabby :tea:

• tallie

Gab is taking what she can get at this point.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

If you put your own career above the needs of your man, don’t be surprised when he strays. He is, after all, a man. As a woman, you duty is not to be a career woman. You were born with a uterus and a pair of ovaries. Your duty in life is to bear children. If you can’t put him and your children first he will put another woman first.

Nicca is tired as hell… they look happy to me

________

:lol: She be trying it. The mean just balled for his life.

My little bro was screaming, “only talk to Lebron. Trade Wade.” :lol: I like D tho.

• libra80sbaby

:tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Betamax82 says:

He could be just tired Sandra

I can see you won’t do well on my pop quiz. :coffee:

• goat76

I’m gonna make these niggas on Facebook delete me today. I’m gonna ride on these lames all day long. These clowns been tagging me every series when the Heat would lose a game. And after game 3 of the Finals, they just knew it was over. Well bicthes!! I’m on that ass Mista PostManeee!!!

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

• Who Dat

former fiancée Gabrielle Union
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ?

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

anyone else ever wear a sundress to work but got in the car & realized they aint got NATHAN on undaneef? no? hell me neeva! :nun: <—drawls free

Fass self. :lol: :hug:

Drag_Anne_fly says:
      My sister and her Peruvian weave wearing friends, agh! She always seem to think that what all single women need is n intervention from all married women, so they can cure all our problems, with marriage. Bish be crazy! Where’s Naija today?
      ^^ this whole thing made me laugh… especially the part bout the Peruvian weave wearing friends lol
      Kindly tell em that if half a person gets engaged, reciting vows will not make em whole. Work on their dayum selves before they look into permanately attaching theirselves to another. :( Najia was banned and Sandra’s been ignoring our inquiries regarding her unlawful banning.

• Cubarican

Gabby looks really pretty here. I like wade just got a lot going on at the moment and is tired. Its not like they aren’t touching.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mr.BluPhi says:

Nicca is tired as hell…

You probably won’t do well on my pop quiz either. :coffee:

• Betamax82

Betamax82 says:
      He could be just tired Sandra
      I can see you won’t do well on my pop quiz.
      _________________________________________

You wanna bet *cracks knuckles* :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

You were born with a uterus and a pair of ovaries.

Et tu Brute. Et u.

:tea:

:kona:

• hell_on_heels

In reference to their “body language” who really cares?! But Gabby with the resources you have, why has your sew in(s) looked exactly the same for nearly 20 years….DAMN?! As for the game total BS! Miss. LaBron once again had David Stern on speed dial. I’m so sick of all the band wagon a$$ Miami Queen “fans” who can’t even name their starting five line up. BYTCH PLEASE!!! Hi Roses

DIMPZ! :kiss: gm lovely!

OTB

Bron gone marry Vannah nah. :cry: Congrats tho. *weeps loudly*
      :hug: ith gone be awiight hunty! we gone get u thru dis mk? :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

anyone else ever wear a sundress to work but got in the car & realized they aint got NATHAN on undaneef? no? hell me neeva! <—drawls free

_________

Yew early bew. :lol: No Panty Day is June 22. Real chit. :lol:

• Who Dat

As a woman, you duty is not to be a career woman
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Chile bye.

• RegyBery

Ms gabby is snatched in that second photo!! She is cunt and I’m here for it!! #werk

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Yew early bew. :lol: No Panty Day is June 22. Real chit.

:hahaha: hell nah! :ashamed:

RegyBery says:

:dead:

• lovezoe

Sandra sometimes I don’t even know if YOU believe what you are saying. I will say Gabby got a mean walk. These chicks in their 40s killing it. Black don’t crack.

:waves: OTB

Is 06/22 no panty day foreal?

She is cunt and I’m here for it!! #werk

Cunt? Is that new slang for haute? Flyy? What? Cause thats the nasty chit yall couldve chose.

• Anna

~~~~~~~~~
      The days of Ozzie & Harriet are over. I don’t know any “stay @ home mothers.

I concur SR! :yes:

Look at his hand, it’s not even cupping her or moved in her direction.

I saw a pic of kim and kanye yesterday from a few wks back and she was holding on to his arm BUT his arm was straight down, not bent at all!

I wish a mutha would!!! You better hold and support all this fineness! *hands all over my body*

• Smonae

I can see you won’t do well on my pop quiz

Sandra’s comments are everything :heart: :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

RegyBery says:

:lol: Are you new here?

• MsB2u

Reaching reaching reaching

• Caramel Rain

Sooo if it is our duty to only carry children and cater to men, what about les…. :lipsealed:

• RegyBery

^^
      Tell these young sistas Sandra !! ….even tho the kept bish gets cheated on as well :tea:

• Caramel Rain

• https://mobile.twitter.com/callmepumkin/media/grid?idx=0&tid=337744209543045120 JMO

Caramel Rain says:

_______________________________________________________________

Fine?? :blink:

Girl he has Tweety Bird lips … I bet he’s a horrible kisser

• Miany

:trophy: Ms. Vanna did good!!
      Lebron’s appearance 2003-20010 <~~ Bron looks 80 years old she gave him kids (cuz she love him and his wages) but said she want ready for marriage.
      Lebron's appearance 2010-2012<~~~~~Bron looks to be about 40 years old. She done gave him permission to propose
      Lebron's appearance 2012-2013 <~~~~~ Bron look 35, Vannah done whipped that body into shape and she done put OTB on notice like :stop: I got this. We iz gettin murried now!

• Ty

:stop: Marriage is about compromise and working together to meet each others goals, wants, and needs. Its about being one and each partners role is equal. This is not the stone age and women should not be limited to be being bare foot and pregnant. My duty is to support my family mentally, physically, and financially and my husband’s duties are the same :coffee:

In the words of Fabolous “imma need Coretta Scott if Im going to be king”

• RegyBery

Are you new here?
      ^
      No, I do drive by postings :lol:

• lovezoe

I will say this, it was made possible for Gabby to have a private jet to fly to MIA last night. Also, that’s who he chose to be by his side. This is coming from a self-proclaimed Wade hater. Time will tell if they last. I don’t think Gabby worried about a ring or if he strays or not. They appear like they have fun together, that’s about all I see. BFFs

• Caramel Rain

My leo man is very demanding of attention, like crazes it so there maybe some truth in Ms. Rose statement… :tea:

_________________________________________________________

Sandra, are you single? :waiting:

As a woman, you duty is not to be a career woman
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Chile bye.

Dub she killing me :rofl:

*in my soujourner voice* Aint SR a woman? :| Look at her! Look at her…hair! She has ploughed, spritzed, curled and planted, and gathered…. into a 27 piece, and no man could (out)head her! :nun:

And ain’t she a woman? She could blog as much and eat as much … as a man.. and bear the lash as well! And ain’t she a woman?

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old WordlyOTB ain’t got nothing more to say.

:nun:

• Betamax82

• OutsidetheBox

Is 06/22 no panty day foreal?

I saw it on IG. Socuts honor. IDK why. :thinking: In honor of my bday perhaps. :grill:

• Smonae

____

So Sandy u agree wit Kordell for leaving Porsha cause she wanted to think for herself & a career :hahaha:

I bet that queen hot the judge granted her spousal support

She is cunt and I’m here for it!! #werk

**********

THIS TICKLED ME :lol:

The only cHEAT player that was ever fine was alonzo mourning… not D Wade and DEFINITELY not Lebron :nono:

• GellySammich

OTBabe :waiting: I tried emailing you and got denied twice.

• MsB2u

Ty says:

In the words of Fabolous “imma need Coretta Scott if Im going to be king”
      —————————————
      :cosign:
      :clap:

• RegyBery

Cunt? Is that new slang for haute? Flyy?
      ^
      Slang yes haute yes new no :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

so there maybe some truth in Ms. Rose statement…

:huh: Naija done told yall asses…

OTB, happy early birthday!!! :woot: :woot:

I bet that queen hot the judge granted her spousal support

Queen as queen. :hahaha:

JMO says:

Caramel Rain says:

_______________________________________________________________

Fine??

Girl he has Tweety Bird lips … I bet he’s a horrible kisser

**************

Tweety bird lips? :lol:

idk. i love that bottom pank lip of his :love:

• OutsidetheBox

Slang yes haute yes new no

*the smile white ppl make when Black ppl say hi*

:tea:

• lovezoe

How much spousal support did Porscha get?

• Smonae

I wish a ninja would try to call me a cunt, who started that chit :no:

• Betamax82

JMO says:

:yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Sammich lova :kiss: Im sowwy.. @sweetbabydeadsquirrel?

:dead:

OTB :spank: :heart:

• MsB2u

lovezoe says:

How much spousal support did Porscha get?
      —————————
      5,000 A MONTH

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So God didnt have the same plan for your reproductive system as he did mine? I am so confused.

:thankyou: @Denise!

• lovezoe

5,000 A MONTH
      ++++++++++++++
      Not bad for two years of marriage. These women still haven’t learned from Shaunie O Neals bag of tricks.

• Caramel Rain

Happy bday!! Hope you be baby powder fresh :)

• goat76

When y’all say fine, are y’all talking about looks(facial) or (body)?

I guess it’s different for men. When I see a woman that’s fine, I’m usually talking about her body. Cute, pretty, beautiful, etc would be describing her face/appearance.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ty says:

That kind of thinking is why divorce is above 70% in the black community. :coffee:

She is cunt and I’m here for it!! #werk

:cosign:
      So unladylike, maybe this is the new gayman talk :shrug:
      #thisdefaintmyfault :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

I wish a ninja would try to call me a cunt, who started that chit

Queen ass queens. chit’ll never catch on. I am a self-proclaimed bitch ass bitch. Bitchy as hail. A nigga too. :tea: And even I aint going for that cunt chit.

How is that word even allowed on this family ass family blog? :tea:

• A.J.

:dead: at not doing well on Sandra’s pop quiz :lol:

Morning Sandra
      :nono: I aint waiting for a husband who is seeking a MOTHER. The good lord aint put me here on this earth to mother a man who is my age or above. If he can’t mentally comprehend how I could possibly be a fabulous mother, wife, cook, clean and career woman???? GUESS WHAT!!??? He aint enough of a man for me and I aint checkin to be his wife. He aint worthy. ANY MAN is not better than NO MAN.

• GellySammich

Woman! You put an S at the end of it when you gave it to me the first time.

• OutsidetheBox

Fayyyyy :hahaha: I had to memorize it in 6th grade. Its never left me.

*the smile white ppl make when Black ppl say hi*

… adds that to the list of comments I got from this blog that I pass off as my own creative thoughts…

• Betamax82

Sandra :lol: is all I can do at you sometimes

JMO, I had a dream about you and MsDiva in a warehouse store last night, for real. We were buying lawn stuff and were oh so over dramatic in our decisions :rofl: :rofl:

You ok? :popcorn:

• A.J.

maybe this is the new gayman talk
      It is. Gutter-trash language.

• Ty

@ Zoe $5k a month til the divorce is final and he has to give her all of her personal items or pay to put them in storage.

How is he going to lock her outta her own house :rolleyes:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tim Hardaway

TAKE IT BACK MIANY, TAKE IT BACK :chase:

:rofl: I am with the rest of it, but not this part :D #youneverknow

Yo OTB, what’s that GOD saying yo? :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Miany: God didn’t put you or your man on earth to be each other’s babysitters. God put man on earth to sow his seed and multiply his families. It says so right there in Genesis 9:7. Your job is to raise your children. His job is to provide for his children. If he has children with other women, his job is to provide for them. Open your eyes so you can see what’s really going on. :no:

That kind of thinking is why divorce is above 70% in the black community
      ****************************

:lol: :lol: OMG!

NO two marriages are alike so I think when people try to duplicate what others do in their relationship, then it starts to fail. What works for others may not work for you. I’ve learnt this! You cannot expect your relationship to be like others. And just b/c a relationship is different, doesn’t mean it’s “wrong”

• OutsidetheBox

Baby powda? :huh: What in the shower to shower hail..

:lol: I got some gifted monseur Balmain and gas cards. *rubs hands together* Hide Lebron, Vannah :thankyou:

A.J. says:

maybe this is the new gayman talk
      It is. Gutter-trash language.
      ===
      Ish is sickening, because now everyone will jump on the bandwagon saying this mess, looking and sound stupid :huh:

• Mamacita

Sandra, you crazy as hell. :lol:

What year is this again????

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: I’m with you. Fine +/+ pretty, cute, beauty.

He is only supposed to have chldren he can AFFORD though! :eek:

============
      :happybirthday:

Gimme an OOOOOOOOO Gimme ah TTTTTTTTTT Gimme ah BBBBBBBBBBB
      :cheer:

=/=*

:facepalm: I need to go home.

• Caramel Rain

Queen ass queens. chit’ll never catch on. I am a self-proclaimed bitch ass bitch. Bitchy as hail. A nigga too. And even I aint going for that cunt chit.

How is that word even allowed on this family ass family blog?

***********

:tea: messy

• Nakeya_j

ANY MAN is not better than NO MAN.
      —–
      Only if more people understood this right here

Maybe ‘sickening’ was too harsh of a word, but what’s fonted is fonted :shrug:

• MsB2u

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

by Who Dat on Jun 21, 2013 at 11:47 am
      -/——————————–
      Who Dat please don’t get me sent home for laughing to hard

@Goat, thats a great question :think:

When I say fine, I think that means his face and body are on point.

Cute means he has a cute face. If he has a nice body, I say just that.

Kenya, who is saying all that mess?! :blink:

A.J. says:

maybe this is the new gayman talk
      It is. Gutter-trash language.

:blink: aint nobody got no damn time fa dat! hey AJ! :hi:

OTB come wiff me :steer: family ass family blog :ghost:

• GellySammich

HAPPY OTBEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:tea: tomorrow

• OutsidetheBox

Yo OTB, what’s that GOD saying yo?

Tell him what chu want on the mainline :cell: Its actually a song.

Jesus on the main line, tell Him what you want.. :whistle: Aerosmith, Randy Travis, all sorts of Gospel choirs..

• Caramel Rain

monseur Balmain :) niiiicccceeeeee!

My e-gift to you, Gucci Guilty.. Nah gone get Bron and nem :lol:

• Nakeya_j

>>here<<<< because I was sure about to ask the same thing. :tea: *waits for answer*

110, I know, I just like asking yew :D

:rofl: :rofl: #italwaysapplies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tim Hardaway
      _____________________________________________________

before I jump to conclusions, I’mma wait for you to finish your sentence cuz I KNOW you werent about to say what I think you were gonna say :lol:

:no: :tape: *sits on fingers*

Nakeya_j says:

What's this? :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

I be reading Mamacita chit in the sexist, most gangsta boo with a spanish accent voice I got. :hahaha: :heart:

• Ty

Ty says:

That kind of thinking is why divorce is above 70% in the black community
      Im not even going to do this with u today hun :coffee: Didnt someone tell u about adding to the scriptures as u see fit :nono:

• Who Dat

Oh we celebrating OTB born day?

Ghul.

:party:

Blame society :tea:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:no: :tape: *sits on fingers*

What’s this? :eek:

• Nakeya_j

Tell him what chu want on the mainline Its actually a song.
      —–
      But why was my own momma trying to tell me this was not a real song. :blink: I told her maybe if she came to church all those sundays she sent me and the other kids, she would know. :tea: lol. lol I was dying because she said it sounds made up, like Sister Odel wrote it on the way in. hahahaha

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You ok?
      __________________________________________________________________

I can't even cook; why would I be in a damn warehouse store chile :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Open your eyes so you can see what’s really going on

I be like :lol: .. what does this even mean?

*Che’Mack brace face* :ugh: :angry:

• Drag_Anne_fly

SANDRA, WHAT DID NAIJA DO? And when are you gonna lift the ban on her? I mean, even Twitter releases people from Twitter jail, after a couple of hours.Even the white pips released Mandela from prison! C’mon aunty, have a heart.

Your sister in Christ, (love KDub for this :rofl: )
      Anne

#TeamBringNAIJAback

• Caramel Rain

:eek: sooooo you cant use Palmer’s Coco butttaaaa for years? I’m addicted yo :) I even got the shower gel

• Nakeya_j

Oh we celebrating OTB born day?
      ——-
      *turns on 2Chainz Birthday Song to some iggnant level*
      HAAPY BIRTHDAY OTB!!!!

• Ty

:happybirthday: OTB :party:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      His big round apple azz head was kinda sorta cute.

• GellySammich

say it Fay. I’m bored.

• OutsidetheBox

*turns up jean collar* This prolly the moss imma do for my bday too. :lol: #needalife

:thankyou: e-rounds

Maam’s is monday so.. :shrug: mine dont really count.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Obviously we are no longer living in the dark ages, when women were barefoot and pregnant until they died. What I’m saying is if you decide to have children, your children come first. Not your career. That is all.

LEBRON ISSSSSS FINEE!!
      That body +5
      That face (it’s getting better now that the hair line moving up) +1
      That size +1
      That deep voice +3
      THAT BANK ACCOUNT + a hundred thouzand trilllllllion!!
      :bounce:
      :humping:

:shocked:
      Ewwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Bend over! :spank: tired *sigh* of yew *sigh* talking back *sigh* all the darnnnn *sigh* time, didn’t *sigh* I tell *sigh* you about *sigh* that mess :spank: *sigh*

• RegyBery

Cunt is OLD gay slang used to describe a woman put well together. It’s a compliment. If nobody has ever sd it to u, MAYBE u weren’t put together well.. :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Happy Birthday OTB! :waves: :happybirthday: :party:

>>here<<<< because I was sure about to ask the same thing. *waits for answer*

What's this?

The "word" cunt being allowed. Unblocked. Un-asterik-ed. I guess since we can say bitch its all goodT.

• VDot

“She is cunt and I’m here for it!! #werk”

:huh: who dis nigga be?

KEYAAAA :rofl: :chase:

• Betamax82

OTB :partyhat: for pre B’day

• Gigi26

Gabby be doing the most sometimes..but God bless em :tea:

I’m not here for that sexist bullchit. Cuz you can stay barefoot and pregnant and he will still cheat and lie to you. It all comes down to compromise and LOYALTY. That is all.

:waves:

That deep voice +3
      —–
      SO am I wrong for thinking his face and his voice does not “match”. I swear, everytime he talks I find myself wondering why he sounds like that. IJS

@Typo, you can be fine with an unfortunate face?

• MsB2u

Ty says:

That kind of thinking is why divorce is above 70% in the black community.

by Sandra Rose on Jun 21, 2013 at 11:49 am
      ———————————-
      :huh:auntie I didn’t know you had been married before

• Who Dat

Your sister in Christ, (love KDub for this )
      Anne

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      PRIDE :love:

#burn

I can’t even cook; why would I be in a damn warehouse store chile :lol:
      ==========
      Maybe you were buying pots, to hang on the ceiling, to trick somebody :rofl: :rofl:
      ================================
      *turns on 2Chainz Birthday Song to some iggnant level*
      :ghost:

Nakeya_j says:
      Oh we celebrating OTB born day?
      ——-
      *turns on 2Chainz Birthday Song to some iggnant level*
      HAAPY BIRTHDAY OTB!!!!
      ^^ :party: TURN UP!!! TURN UP!!!!! YEAAAAAAAH!!!
      Those all the ad-libs I can muster up right now.

• Mamacita

@OTB :rofl: Hey boo! :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

sooooo you cant use Palmer’s Coco butttaaaa for years? I’m addicted yo I even got the shower gel

*stank face* If you get something more natural your skin will thank you.

• VDot

Even the white pips released Mandela from prison”

• Ty

Nakeya_j says:

That deep voice +3
      —–
      Thats how I feel about John Legend now he has some hits but he sounds like the Count from Sesame Street :smack:

—-
      Every single time I hear that word, the person saying it is not dishing out a compliment. Ever. And if someone said it to me, I would not take it as one.

Lebron and Jay Z are in the same boat as far as looks. Fine?? No; however, the way they carry themselves and their personality (from what we see) makes them attractive.

Subtract the money and fame and a number of women wouldn’t look twice.

VDot says:

“She is cunt and I’m here for it!! #werk”

:huh: who dis nigga be?
      =============
      (Richard Dawson voice) Survey Sayssss….. :lol:

Bye cunt. *bats eyelashes*

*crosses real woman’s legs*

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      ==========
      You KNOW you can’t tell a fem gay man ANYTHING. Psychotic :lol:

JMO says:
      @Typo, you can be fine with an unfortunate face?
      ^^ YUP shole can. Face look like a big toe with fungus, dude got a crazy body and ridiculously sick personality??? MAAAAAAN I FALL IN LOVE, dude instantly goes from lookin like Spike Lee to Denzel (in my eyes)!!!! and I must say broke ninjas do it tooo but, it’s easier for rich dudes to do it.

I bet J smells goooooood *deep inhale* dkm :tea: #ionwanthimthough :lol:

—-
      ________________________

Here, here. But we be on the wrong side of the tracks maybe. :lol:

All the gay men I know…only one or two are flaming and even they arent disrespectful.

• VDot

:happybirthday: to my sex kitten BayBay :kiss:

:shakebutt: <– my lap dance

• Gigi26

He looks like one of them Ducks from Ducktales :tea:

Dwade look like his breath stank :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ewwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Bend over! tired *sigh* of yew *sigh* talking back *sigh* all the darnnnn *sigh* time, didn’t *sigh* I tell *sigh* you about *sigh* that mess *sigh*
      ——-
      lmao. You know that's exactly what she wanted to do. But she kindly told me to shut the hell up before she pops me in the mouth. I fell out laughing. Oh so now you wanna fight because you don't know the Jesus songs. Jesus be a hymn book and a choir director. hahahahhaha.

:rollseyes: Coming on SR, trying to start a new word movement :ha:

Get :chase: :rofl:

MsB2u says:

Ty says:

That kind of thinking is why divorce is above 70% in the black community.

by Sandra Rose on Jun 21, 2013 at 11:49 am
      ———————————-
      :huh: auntie I didn’t know you had been married before
      ________________________________________________

Girl, auntie has been alot of things! You didn’t know??

Check her accolades … or Archives at the top, right of the page… same thing :yes:

• GellySammich

I agree with this statement but I haven’t paid much attention to the rest of the conversation so I’ll stop here.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What if my husband only made $8 an hour and we done sat our azzes round and done :hump: our way to 5 kids. HOW THE CHIRENS GONNA EAT? And he leave or die cause he stressed on how he gonna feed/take care of these kids and a wife. And now I am stuckeded wit 5 babies. So now I am a single momma. You said no welfare. I am supposed to work in this scenario NO?

You be so daggone contradictory. :no:

Bye cunt. *bats eyelashes*

*crosses real woman’s legs*
      DONE!!!!! :dead:

:facepalm: Hear my cry.

I am turned off by bad teeth, low level intelligence..bad smells… facial matters are usually not that important.

Gigi26 says:

He looks like one of them Ducks from Ducktales :tea:

Dwade look like his breath stank :no:
      ========
      *blocks OTB’s view*
      :cheer: Call em a roach face GG, call em a roach face :cheer:
      #orsomethingalongthoselines

• GellySammich

Bye cunt. *bats eyelashes*

*crosses real woman’s legs*
      :crying: why I always fall for the stupid ones :crying:

He looks like one of them Ducks from Ducktales
      —-
      No he does not, because the Ducks from Ducktales were cute and easy on the eyes. :tea: lol

• OutsidetheBox

*throws dollas at it like Drake*

He stack em up yay high and just slice em off the top. :yes:

$$$ $$$ $$$

• Smonae

Or maybe that fool knew better than to call a women a cunt, we dont play this ish around here :coffee:

Chit disrespectful on all levels them fighting words

He looks like one of them Ducks from Ducktales

Gigs! :chase: :rofl:

*crosses real woman’s legs*
      ====================
      The people wanna know or see how the thighs looking! :popcorn:

Well? :lol:

Miany says:

JMO says:
      @Typo, you can be fine with an unfortunate face?
      __________________________________________

Seriously?? :lol: … I can’t do ANYTHING with you if I’m not even slightly attracted to your face… I don’t care what your body looks like :nono:

• VDot

“Uhh Lebron is not sexy or cute FOH, regular ole Devonte that look just like Lebron is struggling to get some pusscee but cuz Lebron got $$ that’s why he sexy.”

Naw Devonte prob getting puss. Prob got broads fighting and instagram beefing over his azz too. :yes:

• Ty

Girl, auntie has been alot of things! You didn’t know??

Check her accolades … or Archives at the top, right of the page… same thing
      Chile thats why I said Im not going to do this today it is Freaky Friday :party:

• Gigi26

Mario got a dog face…

That nigga..Udonis. Yeah him. He looks like a roach :tea:

Nakeya I hate you. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Girl, auntie has been alot of things! You didn’t know??

How the fukk Denise get to flyy under the radar so much? She is consistently not chit. :wail:

:rofl: :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

So cunt, you not accepting my bday gif :tea: ?

• OutsidetheBox

The people wanna know or see how the thighs looking!

Well?

:chase: for blocking my view.. and :rofl: cause I was JUST about to go workout. I cannot stand yall!

Let me go :workout: so somebody can call me a cunt! :wave: <—- swimsuit for tomorrow, no cover up.

• VDot

“The people wanna know or see how the thighs looking! ”

:huh:

*whispering* yes they do. But don’t make me :karate: you

• Nakeya_j

Let me go :workout: so when somebody can call me a cunt I can turn into the Hulk. Fixed that for you.

• OutsidetheBox

Huey Duey and Luey. I used to watch that chit religiously. Bron prolly more along the lines of unkka scrooge. :wail:

In fact, I think all yall are cunts :lol: *two snaps*

V.

*does the foot to the sand thingie*
      Bring it on Cleatus! :duel:

:rofl:#alwaysfightingfornoreason :lol:

• GellySammich

=/

• Caramel Rain

On a good day I am cunt-like?

• OutsidetheBox

Uhh hail yeah! I dont turn down nothing but my collars. :thankyou: I wish it was guilty Black. #niggas :lol:

Kenya, you probably do talk like that in real life, huh? :huh:

:ghost: I love yall #helpful asses. Cause thats just what Imma do. :box:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Man, we still in heyur?? <Kimberly Anne Parker voice

:huh: nope, cunt is not in my vocab BOO BOO

*pulls DTTS in the :kona: *

OTB, your new “next fall thighs” will thank you for adding a couple kicks into that :box:

*snickers* :hug:

We cunts now? Ok.

• luVn_liFe…

Sandra Rose says:Marriage is about compromise and working together to meet each others goals, wants, and needs.

That kind of thinking is why divorce is above 70% in the black community

:smack:
      and how is ur UNION;one or the other calls shots and the other cowers and says Otay’?
      I mean hoNestly SANDRITA . .

:rolleyes:

• Nakeya_j

Cunt should not be in anyone’s vocab. And let’s leave that right there. *moves right along*

• VDot

Ya mama :eyeroll:

not you pb&j, although I peep you too ;-)

Stranger danger :box: :uppercut:

• Caramel Rain

I wouldnt know how to use that word :tea:

Us Christians do not engage in that filth :tea:

• Drag_Anne_fly

LOL Caramel :rofl:

• Gigi26

Well I have a clean cunt :yes: #fromnegativetopostive #spreadlovenotstds

• MsB2u

Girl, auntie has been alot of things! You didn’t know??

Check her accolades … or Archives at the top, right of the page… same thing
      ———————————-
      Ok scroll back up to check

We cunts now? Ok.
      —-
      Chile no.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

We cunts now? Ok.

***********

You should not be offended.. It’s a term of endearment.. duh :eek:

• libra80sbaby

oh no new post yet?? ok then :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Well I have a clean cunt #fromnegativetopostive #spreadlovenotstds
      ————–

:fistbump: I too have one :lol:

• Miany

lol…he really aint make that up tho… I’ve heard the gheys use that as an adjective (not towards me & now I dunno if I should be :biggrin: or :( bout that) but, I see we the ladies of SR has put that on the do not use list so e-death to the cunts!!!

• Smonae

ANNA
      DIMPZ
      BETA
      GOAT :kiss:
      duBB
      Cubarica

DANN ummh TYreD Naahh Hellllllllo ERRYBODY!!!
      :danban1:

• MissTaken

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:
      ________________________
      :yes: :no:
      You decide which answer is true :lol:

Very good Kenya, but ummm “boo boo” is :rofl:

:kona: Nakeya, are there any apple martinis in this corner? :lol:

Hey Luvin :wave:

BIZZLe :happybirthday:

:huh: when is YO Burfhday?? Whatchu DOING FOR IT??

:party:

Nakeya,

I know it. And I’m moving right along and not falling in that foolish ass trap. MY friday is going too well to be e-beefing with messiness.

How are you this Friday afternoon?

k now i’m done

How the fk did Naija make the list and she’s banned and Ive been posting all morning? :huh:

Hey luvn!

• Drag_Anne_fly

Could be please get a new post? This one is as tired as D. Wade’s jawline! He looks like he’s been clenching his jaws since childhood.

:waves: :eek:
      =========
      :cell: to them people…. Her name starts with a V and *inaudible*
      #cleanhands :D

Nakeya,

How are you this Friday afternoon?
      —–
      Oh I’m good. I will be better as soon as my greedy butt goes to lunch! This place down the street has Lobster and Crab rolls, and I will be going to get one!! *does good food happy dance*

JMO says:

———-

She’s with us in E-spirit :nun:

Miany says:

lol…he really aint make that up tho… I’ve heard the gheys use that as an adjective (not towards me & now I dunno if I should be or bout that) but, I see we the ladies of SR has put that on the do not use list so e-death to the cunts!!!

****************************

Really? wow, interesting.. Wouldn’t have ever thunk it? :thinking:

• VDot

:rofl: JMO. IKR!

• Miany

:happy: HEY LUVN!!! Did yall get that fence done yet??

• Ty

“I got a wedding coming up with my beautiful fiancee. It will be an unbelievable wedding now that we’ve won instead of losing. I might have called it off if we had lost,” James said. “So now it’s going to be one of the best weddings ever.”
      Now who has time to be catering to this shyt chile bye :coffee: Arrogant, selfish, and a hair line in reverse :chase:

• MissTaken

*in my soujourner voice* Aint SR a woman? Look at her! Look at her…hair! She has ploughed, spritzed, curled and planted, and gathered…. into a 27 piece, and no man could (out)head her!
      _____________________________________
      *kicks you in the back* You get outta here nah!! :spank: :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

JMO :yahoo: Ermhahhh :bounce: hewwwo ESPECIAlly to YOU!!!
      :eek:

:kiss:

Ebben THOUGH . . . :D

• Ty

Hey Luv Bug :happy:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

*********************

:lick: I loves it..

• Gigi26

Regy ain’t say nothing out of the ordinary..the sissy’s use that term now and that chic with the mermaid failure weave…Azalea or some shyt? Yeah her. She uses that term too in her song “212”

It ain’t offensive to me :tea: cuz I have a clean one :lol:

• Smonae

We cunts now? Ok
      ____
      fukk naw, lets dead that word NEXT :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

I might have called it off if we had lost,” James said.
      —–
      And then she should of beat his ass. No seriously, he was not serious right?

Nakeya I is gel-us :lol:

I’m hungry but I’m waiting on Mr. to call me so I can finish my damn school stuff.. :rolleyes: I hate it when I’m just sitting. *twiddles thumbs*

• MissHarlem

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :waves:

Drive by posting. Hope yall have a great weekend.

OAN I never understood the hatred towards the word cunt (which I only use to annoy the chit out of people) but yet the love for the word n*gga. I. WILL. NEVER. get that. It annoys me to hear the n word and yes even in rap then cunt :shrug: ah well to each their own. *PEWN*

@MIANY
      :phew:
      WOMAN,YES!! that damn FENCE beat our A>S>S. but it sho’ll look good

mermaid failure weave
      ^^ I don’t get it cuz I know the weave cost a grip but it always look struggle. Actually she always look struggle. Ion know if they do it on purpose to show us she’s ‘on her grind’ but… they needa stop!

• Nakeya_j

that chic with the mermaid failure weave
      ——
      For the record, Gigi is NEVER on chill. hahahahaaha

• MissTaken

A.J. says:
      maybe this is the new gayman talk
      It is. Gutter-trash language.
      _________________________

But I’m only on comment 90 tho :ghost:

• VDot

:cell: Obama, yeah Ima need access those cell phone records you got. And let me get your chitown mob connect’s number. I’m about to go to :shotsfired:

*PEWN*
      ———

• Smonae

Luvn :hugs:

LOL @ the word sissy’s :lol: I hvent heard that term since shawshank redemption

• Nakeya_j

OAN I never understood the hatred towards the word cunt (which I only use to annoy the chit out of people) but yet the love for the word n*gga. I. WILL. NEVER. get that. It annoys me to hear the n word and yes even in rap then cunt ah well to each their own. *PEWN*
      ——
      Everything I was gonna type flew out of my head as soon as I read *PEWN* Now all I can think about is Kevin Hart going: “Pewn Pewn everybody gonna die tonight” hahahahahahaha.

:duel:

WHO’s a CUnT?!?!?!

~
      ~
      how RUDE!

• Miany

:hi: MissHarlem.. Happy friday to you.

• Smonae

:waves: Harlem

luVn_liFe… says:

JMO Ermhahhh hewwwo ESPECIAlly to YOU!!!

Ebben THOUGH . . .
      _________________________________________________

*through clenched teeth in D Wades premature mouth* “Hey.”

• Ty

Nakeya_j says:

I might have called it off if we had lost,” James said.
      —–
      And then she should of beat his ass. No seriously, he was not serious right?
      Its cool Keya because her role is to bare and care for the kids. Not have any wants and/or opinions about their lives :coffee:

• Gigi26

:offtopic: Yall seen the pics from Magic’s sissy son 21 birthday extravaganza? That whale was doing THEE MOST.

And his friends look broke down as hell too :no: Magic son prob eat ALL the food n give them the scraps :lol:

:huh:

That NEGRO would NOT be marryin ME ANYTIME SOON,Da FuGG ION mean more than the DAMN FiNALs

HummPH!

*PEWN!* on da Yamaha, cromed out ellemun hunnid. whut dey do-un? gettin munay. Whut dey do-un *chopped voice* geeeettin paaaaid!

—–
      But why was my co-worker playing this yesterday!? Yyyaaaassssss! *does dougie in chair* #Jammin

• MissTaken

RegyBery says:
      _________________________________________
      :stop: Uh no. You will not put that reverse sweet judi voodo on me and have been around here calling people the C word. Girl bye.
      Said with :love:

• MsB2u

@luvn
      :hi:

• Gigi26

Lebron has a lot of maturing to do..he act like he’s mature but still has the mind of a kid..

He ain’t been right with me ever since he followed that sprite guhl that was the girlfriend of that boy playing on Alabama’s football team.

That ain’t sit right with me. Ole sprite chaser :no:

———-
      Hell how long they been together?? I’d chuck them damn dueces after that comment! azz hole! :smack:

• luVn_liFe…

JMO says:*through clenched teeth in D Wades premature mouth* “Hey.”

~
      ~
      SEE

• Nakeya_j

And his friends look broke down as hell too Magic son prob eat ALL the food n give them the scraps
      —–
      Yo I can’t with Gigi. If I ever need to slay the ever lasting shyt out of someone, I’m goin got find her. hahahahaha

JMO says:

:dead:
      hey JMO! :hi:
      MissTaken! :ashamed: :buttshake:

i aint did but like 5 mins work so far today. tyrna break records & chit :tea:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Luvn bo-buvin! :kiss: happy friday mami!

*preps vocals for OTB bday serenade* :whistle:

• luVn_liFe…

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says: Matrimony-dom: Lebron James Says He Would Have Cancelled His Wedding If The Shady Heat Lost NBA Finals!
      ———-
      ~
      ~
      Forever and a DAY! with two BOYz,DaFuGG! BOY o BOY he would PAY DEARLY for that comment. :no:

• VDot

Where are the pics GiGi?

Ty says:

Nakeya_j says:

I might have called it off if we had lost,” James said.
      —–
      And then she should of beat his ass. No seriously, he was not serious right?
      —–
      Yeah ok. *rolls eyes* I hope she ready the shyt outta him. She needs Gigi’s number. Who says that?! He would of called it off. Yeah ok. Lame ass.

SON
      ION like either word! #realtalk

The Nword–Especially when it’s said by someone that doesn’t have any bloodline of American slaves :shrug:
      To me, it’s a mockery, when they say it.

• OutsidetheBox

Oh. :tea: Did Lebron say that. You betta run @Vannah. Dont marry him girl. <— 1990s black girl voice.

• goat76

>>here<<<< because I was sure about to ask the same thing. *waits for answer*
      What's this?
      —————
      So I been spelling bitch wrong all this time for nothing??

Happy Birthday OTB!!! Plays *I ain't got no panties on!!*

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

JMO says:

hey JMO!
      MissTaken!

i aint did but like 5 mins work so far today. tyrna break records & chit
      —————
      Looks like you’re going to have to work harder at not working… I ain’t did a sliver of work today.. just been on the phone bout my classes… :tea:

:hug:

• Nakeya_j

Ugh I meant READ. damn it.

• Drag_Anne_fly

JMO says:

luVn_liFe… says:

JMO Ermhahhh hewwwo ESPECIAlly to YOU!!!

Ebben THOUGH . . .
      _________________________________________________

*through clenched teeth in D Wades premature mouth* “Hey.”

=====================================================================

:rofl: :hahaha: shiaaat! I’m done! **Busta voice** Speaking of Busta, what ever happened to his neck? He looks like an action figure. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Her chit is top notch. A1. I’m def retaining her services. She dont get mad either, just be reading a bitch left and right.

I get too emotional. Gigs be a clean, level-headed throat choppa. :hahaha:

:bday: <—-NOT a cunt cake

• goat76

Hey LuVn :kiss:

• Gigi26

@VDOT: On Y….B….F… dot com. :yes:

Sorry but Lebron ain’t ready for marriage. Someone put the bug in his ear cuz that nigga saying that, says a lot. Joke or no joke I would’ve smacked that nigga in the mouth.

• OutsidetheBox

LuVieeeee :2dance: I aint doing nothing much! Swimming, cake, lobsta enjoying my jits. :heart:

Nakeya_j says:

:rofl: Only GG! :lol:
      ===============
      AND if Lebron said that, he sounds dumb :huh:
      It’s one thing to be or think dumb, But when you say it :wtf:

dammit RAZZ! :cuss: yeen gwan let a bish have NATHAN is ya?! :pouts:

• luVn_liFe…

DID AaRON Hernandez turn hisself in,YET??
      Or is he gonna do an O.J.???

ANYBODY??

• OutsidetheBox

*preps vocals for OTB bday serenade*

Olive juice. *dub’s voice* :love:

• MissTaken

Gigi26 says:
      On the Strength of Magic Johnson’s legacy and greatness I want to :box: you but the ignorant/funny part of me giggled :lol:

• goat76

Not only would James have dealt with ongoing criticism for choking had the Miami Heat lost to the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday, the MVP says he also probably would have cancelled his wedding because he would have been in such a rotten mood.

LeBron was asked in his postgame press conference about his offseason plans and said he will likely give his body plenty of time to rest. He also proudly mentioned his upcoming wedding.

• Gigi26

Magic son prolly eat the Wing and give his friend the “special” lil piece like “bow down bishes this is a feast!” :rofl: Ole fat sissy ass…

Got the nerve to wear a damn bathing suit cover up n heels (he know he better wear the thick heels for support cuz his joints would LEAN!)

• OutsidetheBox

For nothing @Goat! All this time! :eyeroll: I was reading the otha day and somebody fonted it out and color me surprised. :no: Blog just aint safe for a family no more.. :tea:

:thankyou: <— in one of Bey's le perla 'fits.

• OutsidetheBox

DID AaRON Hernandez turn hisself in,YET??
      Or is he gonna do an O.J.???

ANYBODY??

I just.. :facepalm: I mean.. :facepalm:

I hope Tim praying for him.

luVn_liFe… says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says: Matrimony-dom: Lebron James Says He Would Have Cancelled His Wedding If The Shady Heat Lost NBA Finals!
      ———-
      ~
      ~
      ———-
      Yea he would pay alright. FIrstly, I’d make him publically apppologize for saying it. Then, if I decide I’d want to stay with him, I’d drag his ass to every wedding appointment we had, feed the kids sugar and have him deal with them solely. But it doesnt end there! I want to go to some pacific island place for a month AND we bringing the boys. :lol: maybe bringing the boys is a bit much, but it wont hurt his pockets.

• Smonae

Sandy can we get a nice post on the Queen Bey for OTB birday please & :thankyou:

• Caramel Rain

How are you this Friday afternoon?

**********************

Um.. what? :blink: May I suggest you scroll up and read the origination of the conversation and the word cunt before you presume I was attempting to start a blog beef or engage in messiness? Please and thank you

:rolleyes:

• MissTaken

I see you :tea: You will be right there to pick up the pieces huh :grill:

• Miany

FAY & BEDAZZLED…That makes 3 of us…I just looked up, realized I got 2 hours left and I was like :thinking: biii you aint do shii today YET! :lol:
      I agree Lebron is a little childish at times. I find him to be borderline cry babyish…but, I think his wife knows him. They’re dayum near already married. If she aint leave him ova shii he done yet, she there for the long haul.

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says:Oh. Did Lebron say that. You betta run @Vannah. Dont marry him girl. <— 1990s black girl voice.

He would pay dearly,Ya hear me.Id go take 250K or better and put it in an c.d. or sumpthin' and :wait:
      to go buy some otha Shyte.Like a BIG CONDO awhole floor on the beach . . .

:think: HillsBoro BCh,yeah away from DADE . .

• OutsidetheBox

Sadly (for moi), I think Lebron WAS just joking. Capricorn men have a way at humor… most folks be like, “wtf would you say that..?!” and they just be like hardy har har :blink: it was a joke.

• MissTaken

Gigi26 says:
      __________________________________
      :stop: But did he have on a sarong? If so it was a SAWRONG. I can’t today. Please nobody send me the pictures. If he had on heels I bet there were on lean after 30 minutes. His footsteps sounded like “click” clack” “tip” “tap”

• Gigi26

Yeah OTB he was joking for sure..but I still would’ve smacked him in the mouth :tea: Off gp and tell him “Don’t get smart nigga” :lol:

Jmo, guess what?! :grill:

:cell: #ifyouwantin

bbl

MissTtttttt :2dance: :hug:

Caramel Rain says:

How are you this Friday afternoon?

**********************

Um.. what? May I suggest you scroll up and read the origination of the conversation and the word cunt before you presume I was attempting to start a blog beef or engage in messiness? Please and thank you
      —–
      I don’t think she was even talking about you. Just that it was messy period.

• goat76

Sadly (for moi), I think Lebron WAS just joking. Capricorn men have a way at humor… most folks be like, “wtf would you say that..?!” and they just be like hardy har har it was a joke.
      ————-
      He was joking all night. But you know how it goes. It only matters to them, and that’s all that counts.

• Miany

^^ :rofl: I looked at the pic like :huh: for a minute there he fooled me. I thought it was a big girl at the pool…He had the oversized hat on and all just posed theee fugg up. He looks like he thinks its all about him. Most the queens I know are really superficial, I wonder how long before he gets the gastric. :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says: I just.. I mean..

I hope Tim praying for him.
      ~
      ~
      Something IS TruLy wrong with this man,It just came out that back in FEB,ho shot his publicist,Home boy somebody in the FACE,when they wer down here;afTer leaving a STRIP club.
      :shock:
      when i read the story WEDNESDAY i Was shocked!
      They Kept that SOOOOOOO Quite down here.

Sandy can we get a nice post on the Queen Bey for OTB birday please &

I mean :pigsfly: is flying round here and chit we might as well!

Second thought, she has done something for me this month…leaving Bey the hail alone. :thankyou: @Sandra.

• Caramel Rain

I said yall some cunts, she replies “oh we cunts?” ok… :rolleyes:

• luVn_liFe…

I don’t think she was even talking about you. Just that it was messy period.
      :eek:
      NakeYAH

lol

• Drag_Anne_fly

:newpost: Cunts!

:newpost:
      oN drake\heat

• OutsidetheBox

This. Yep yep. But a provider..gone make sure you “have” …good with kids..good “friend”… supportive..but maturity of that sort comes a lil later.

I absolutely hate being tickeled. Hate it. I feel physical pain when ppl do it but of course im “laughing” so my BD think its funny to do it to me. :| Childish.

• Nakeya_j

I said yall some cunts, she replies “oh we cunts?” ok
      —–
      But could it not be that she saw an earlier post and it just happened that she said whatever after you said what you said? So maybe she was really not talking about you. If they don’t @ you then your good. Normally you know when the blog is slaying you. and I really don’t think this was one of them. *hands Kenya a drink* Everything is cool.

:newpost:

Caramel Rain says:

How are you this Friday afternoon?

**********************

—————
      I did. And from what I read people were saying it was a term of endearment and others were saying otherwise. When I came back to the post after handling business is when I said Oh we cunts?

So for you being all esstra late I said what I said to nakeya because I saw that you said “we christians don’t use that type of language” So please ma’am, before you get offended by what I said, look at the time line. I don’t like the word. That’s why I refered to it as messiness. Please and thank you ma’am.

• MissTaken

OTB :love: is it your birthday coming up? Mine is the day after the 4th of July. Slick posting in case the streets watching keeping a Taken file :lol:

• RegyBery

So many soiled panties over a word I used to complement gabby. Some get it some dont but I’m just sitting here enjoying my fruit snacks lol. I love this blog. I’m here for the eShade and eLove

• MsB2u