Celebs Out & About: Brandy Norwood

Brandy Norwood

Actress Brandy Norwood, far left, posed with Minnie Mouse and her daughter Sy’rai Iman Smith during a visit to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA on Monday. ‘The Game’ star took Sy’rai to Disneyland to celebrate her birthday with family and friends.
Photo: WENN.com

• Kelly Rowland talks Beyoncé, Lil Wayne and dating
  • FanMAIL: Flo-Rida Cheating On Brandy Already?
  • First Look at Ciara On ‘The Game’
  • Brandy teams up with Skechers for charity

44 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Brandy Norwood”

I really need to get to California, cause I want to hit up that disneyland :yes:

CuTe
      ButUUrMHH
      Which one is
      Sy’Rai?

gbellab says:

It cost them a G total for all them to get in to Disneyland. More if they decided to visit California Adventure across the street. Disneyland is a motherbleeping rip off and I’m MAD ya’ll! *Kanye scream*

Betamax82 says:

Which one is Brandys daughter

Betamax82 says:

Which one is Brandys daughter

She is right next to her, you can hardly see her though :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

On topic: looks like fun :shrug:
      Off topic: Hey yall :waves:
      So I got wasted for my birthday, hit a deer on my way back to DE from NJ, took the whole week off, was told that I was depressed and drinking too much because my ex, of 3 yrs ago, were still not together and I should give him another chance…But I had fun…
      Anybody else watch Couple’s Therapy??? :blink:

Betamax82 says:

Oh the one in the back didn’t really see her

Ace says:

:coffee: Brandy got more bodies then Chief Keef… #runtellthat

Yardgirl says:

FAYLA!! :waves: How you doing gal?? Glad to see you!! :happy: I am rarely on here during the day, but I took a mental day off today so I am home. Wating on the cable guy to come change my DVR. Him betta come soon!! lol.

capricorn83 says:

Sounds fun and I like Brandy!! That must be her “Disneyland scarf” b/c she wore it the last time they were there

goat76 says:

gbellab says:
      Disneyland is a motherbleeping rip off
      ———————
      You ain’t muthafukcin lyin!!

Bootcampgirl says:

On topic: looks like fun
      Off topic: Hey yall
      Anybody else watch Couple’s Therapy???

Boot glad your okay :yes: Those deers can fawk up your car , and couples therapy :thinking: I hope that ish is free :tea: Pay for therapy sessions when your married

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

i need thicker skin

Awww Fay Fay bring it in :kiss: :hug:

Ty says:

goat76 says:

gbellab says:
      Disneyland is a motherbleeping rip off
      ———————
      You ain’t muthafukcin lyin!!
      :cosign: Now Universal Studios :bow:

Yardieeeee!!!!!! :yahoo:

so good to see u sis! eem tho today SUX BAWLS! :twisted:

pray fa me please!

Bootcampgirl says:

On topic: looks like fun :shrug:
      Off topic: Hey yall :waves:

Sounds like a party! :rofl:
      #ikidikid
      Questions:
      Who told you that?
      Do you want to give him another chance?
      Does he want another chance?
      What’d he do?
      #nosey :D

Jen-nay! :hug:

i’m goin thru ma! :crying:

Ty says:

goat76 says:
      gbellab says:
      Disneyland is a motherbleeping rip off
      ———————
      You ain’t muthafukcin lyin!!
      Now Universal Studios

I want to go to Islands of adventure. Universal studios is okay :shrugs: the one in Florida. Disney world in florida was boring and more for the lil ones.

DTTS

:crying: hole me! :hug:

i’m bein pulled in erry which a way & i cant take it!

Bootcampgirl says:

Boot glad your okay Those deers can fawk up your car , and couples therapy I hope that ish is free Pay for therapy sessions when your married
      Thanks :hug: @Jenie
      Hitting a deer was my biggest fear…it didn’t mess it up too bad..
      Couple’s Therapy the show on VH1…

It will be okay Fay Fay :hug: hit me on the :cell: if ya need to talk!!!!
      @DTS :woot: :happy:

Bootcampgirl says:

Thanks @Jenie
      Hitting a deer was my biggest fear…it didn’t mess it up too bad..
      Couple’s Therapy the show on VH1…

Oh that still comes on :thinking:

(not letting go) :hug: Fay

PUTcho foot down! You can only do so much and if you burn yourself out, you ain’t gonna be no good for nothing and nobody! #tellemisaidso :twisted:

====
      :2dance: Jenny!

I like DISNEY WORLD in FL… DISNEYLAND aight but its called LAND fo a reason :coffee:

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IS THE BIZ-NA-IZZ-NE *scrappy voice*

:thinking: I guess Boot is working her way down the list to #19 :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Dang it’s dead in here today

Bootcampgirl says:

Questions:
      Who told you that? My cousin, who’s husband cheated on her before and during their marriage..
      Do you want to give him another chance? fck no..the trust is gone
      Does he want another chance? of course
      What’d he do? cheat, multiple times
      #nosey

goat76 says:

Yeah, Disney is for the kids. I like Universal. I want to go to Busch Gardens(I’m trying to hit as many Roller Coasters as I can)

NaijaGal says:

:heart: BRANDY :heart: been jamming to all her albums today :love:

FuturedocDonte says:

So did brandy ever settle that case when she decided to :steer: into the lady on the interstate? Them folk wanted $60 million

Betamax82 says:

Dang it’s dead in here today

like its a MONDAY morning :yawn:

Boot

Did you give her this look –> :huh: or :blink: ?

She’s trying to send you off… :chase:

Betamax82 says:

Dang it’s dead in here today

dem downstairs :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

Oh that still comes on…the new season started last week
      They got Flav and his girl, both looking like meth heads..
      The teen parents who gave the daughter up for adoption
      Chingy and some actress that he goes with that I have never seen before
      The dude from girls gone wild and his bulemic/anorexic girl…

Gigi26 says:

ACE ain’t shyt! :rofl:

Umm this is nice. Go ummmrrhhhahhh Brandy. I will be nice :yes:

Has anyone been to islands of adventure, I want to go there , never been. I have been to universal, disney, and epcot

MissHarlem says:

:nun: Brandyyyyyyy

:newpost:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Stranger, I gave her both them looks, we was actually arguing about that shat..I told her I work, pay my bills and don’t ask them for shat, so if I want to get twisted than, I will :tea: I don’t have any kids it’s just me…GTFOH…

Yardgirl says:

Fay-Fay, who trouble yu!! Yu waan mi sen mi fighting cousin dem?? Dem gyal deh fight fi di fun of it!! :steer:

That’s right Boot, it was your birthday DANG!!! :cheers: