Chad Johnson Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail for Slapping His Lawyer’s Butt

Chad Johnson Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail

Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson will be tweeting from jail for the next 30 days. The out-of-work football player was in court today to seek a plea deal with no jail time for head butting his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada last year.

The judge was all set to agree to the plea deal when she asked Johnson if he was satisfied with the work of his attorney. Johnson responded by slapping his lawyer on his butt.

The courtroom erupted in laughter but the judge was not amused.

“I don’t know that you’re taking this whole thing seriously,” said Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh to Johnson. “I just saw you slap your attorney on the backside. Is there something funny about this?” she asked, before tossing out the plea deal.

Johnson took to his Twitter for one last tweet before he was hauled off to jail. “Love me through the good and the bad because I’m gone love you regardless… See you in 30…”

• NBA’s Dirtiest Player Wins 500K Judgment Against Baby Mama
  • Did Tameka give Usher’s stalker his home address?
  • Ne-Yo hit with another lawsuit from faux baby mama
  • Chief Keef taken into custody by Chicago police

91 Responses to “Chad Johnson Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail for Slapping His Lawyer’s Butt”

GAGIRL87 says:

Why does a grown adult seek this much attention. Shyt ain’t cute ????

Just Looking says:

When is going to grow the Fugg up. He is a damn CLOWN!

mzwhang90210 says:

There is a time and a place…for errythang.
      :coffee: y’all gon learn 2day!

sidenote: did his attorney “object” to his gesture? If not…he must slap her butt on the regular.
      Cuz if not…right after he slapped her butt…shed’a slapped his face. Real quick like…reflex.

Speaking of which…What’s happening with Zimmerman the Arse jury. :tea:

JACKED –

SANFORD – Four potential jurors questioned on the first day of the George Zimmerman trial said that, though they’d heard about Trayvon Martin’s death, they could still be fair to his shooter.

About 100 potential Zimmerman jurors appeared at the Seminole County criminal courthouse this morning, on the first day of the second-degree murder trial. Attorneys had them fill out a questionnaire, then began calling jurors individually for preliminary questioning.

The jurors ultimately selected will be on the panel of what is sure to be one of the most-watched trials in county history. Court recessed for the night just after 5 p.m., and will resume 9 a.m. tomorrow.
      ()()()()()()()()()
      It took 8 hours to talk to 4 potential jurors. They must have asked where there great great grandma came in off the ship from. The fuggery has begun. DAY 1

KeishaG says:

Attention whore……next story!

Even though I can’t stomach this fool, I saw the video, and honestly don’t see why she sentenced him :shrugs: hell it was her own workers that were laughing and the attorney didn’t have a problem with it. She was just being a damn bytch to be honest :no: but then again Chad need to sit his azz down somewhere so ….. :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

There is a time and a place…for errythang.
      y’all gon learn 2day!
      ________________________

It was a man :tea: he slapped on the booty

aaron says:

I watched the video and honestly believe the judge is the one with issues here. The football slap did not deserve to get him sentenced to 30 days jail.

deedeegirl says:

He just can’t do nothin’ right. You mean to tell me his ego is still inflated after all that has happened to him? Seek Jesus!

aaron says:

Exactly :tea: she was being a bytch !!

MsB2u says:

Evelyn good digging Lozada :hump:clearly messed this young mans life up

MetroAtlMrs says:

You going to jail…nah–In my best bus driver imitation voice.

datsmdubya2u says:

when will these attention seeking ninja learn?

Just Looking says:

When is going to grow the Fugg up. He is a damn CLOWN!

I agree, and Im not a fan,,,But lets be real here-Many of these judges, as well as so called law enforcers see themselves as Gods…They are very pretentious…We give them way too much power…The fact that someone who I dont know can take OWNERSHIP of my freedom based on something so trivial makes me uncomfortable #IJS :nun: Anyway how are you and how is the hubby and fam :think: Last I heard you had pissed everybody off trynna serve leaves from your back yard as fresh ‘greens’ Girl,,,They say you aint even clean them right,,,Finding butterfly cocoons in yo meal is not the bizzness :nono:

JACKED –
      ()()()()()()()()()

Hmmmph :tea: They better do right by this young man. Things will get ugly :tea: This case is under watchful eyes, fugg around and all hail gone break loose…And rightfully so :tea: Shiid Imma sip some mo just to emphasize my point :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

________________________

You thank these young’uns can tear themselves away from twitter long enough to riot? or will it be #burnincars?

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Aunt Sally – You musta have a satellite over my house (well double wide trailer) I just picked some greens on Saturday.

You gonna send me your info one day, cause I’m determined to grow the biggest tomatoe and enter it into the county fair this year.

Praying Lady Justice takes that damn blindfold off.

Least Not Forgot

Rodney King
      Amadou Diallo
      Sean Bell

:pray:

Aunt Sally IS a double wide trailor! and I luvs him :love: :lick:

@ Just Back up! tryna get back in Big Daddy Good graces :box:

PumpkinsMama says:

On topic: I saw the hit. It really was one of them athlete taps from… wait for it….an ATHLETE! Bytch was sittin on that hard bench wishin she was sittin on his :tea: Yes Chad is a coon, but this was totally uncalled for. An abuse of her authority as well as a nigga hold that :nun:

:waves: <<<<— Half azz wave

Look here summer squash, whatever your name iz. Me and Aunt Sally got a bond, like what you use to keep your weave in place. Anyways, it can't ever be broken. He loves me like a fat girl loved twinkes and oatmeal creme cakes. WELP don't you miss those.

Let's stay friends, I hold the key to the Whickas box. :kiss:

@ Just you forgot:

Ramarley Graham
      Patrick Dorsimond
      Qsmane Zongo
      Timothy Stansbury Jr.

And Imma throw in Abner Louima for good measure (sodomized by NY’s finest) :tea: Lawd I cried for Sean Bell :no:

@Pump –

Ramarley Graham
      Patrick Dorsimond
      Qsmane Zongo
      Timothy Stansbury Jr.

*Lights Candles.

PMS – Where you go :sad: I ain’t secent you in so long. Come back. :cry:

PumpkinsMama says:

I’s still here hunny! :waves: topic was just gettin a lil heavy so imma lighten it. Whay was all the chickenz on L&HHATL was snappin off on these nijas tonita :rofl:

Jennnnnnnnay :boobs: :hunching:

Just Looking says:

I think Mimi is on the white lady

Somebody please stop Tracy at the mall and let her know she is a single mother and she iz speciual.

Shuckey Buckey can’t get no weave to act right.

Didn’t realize that Alaskan King Crab lips was the same dude from First Fugg of year of marriage

So Steebie J rented MiMi a car.

Mrs. Boss needs to get to the bottom of her girlfriend realtionship. What husband says that to his wife.

Remind me why the chic with braces is up there?

Another wasted Monday night. Next week I’m going Bibe Study

Here’s my L&HHATL observations cuz I won’t have time to do it in the AM:

Mimi needed a psychic to tell her anything? Gurrrrrl Kill yaself
      Why does Nikko look like he pops Molly’s and aged like 20+ years w/o a hat on???
      K. Michelle HAS a brand to be damaged? :rofl:
      Rasheeda and her wife need to cut this bogus get rid of the baby (when she clearly 12mos preggo already) shyt out. Guess they needed a storyline for they dry azzez :shrug:
      Did Baby Bop tell Francine to stop pinin after Scrappy cuz he ain’t gon put a ring on it? Pot meet kettle….
      Francine y u still mad boo? You ALWAYS gon be a jumpoff!
      Jose done told Steebie to stay outta his way. Buy a nigga a cootch and watch her slap you wit her old dack (Did ya’ll peep Steebie sayin Joe azz was fake too)
      What the fug did Che Crack have on?
      Ericka really didn’t have much goin on…good for her :tea:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

Oh wow…Yall went there :blink: Yes the justice system is not just to us. I have to search a few of those names, we soon forget…Lemme remind myself…Off to google I go :nun: A qwik kiss bea4 I go :kiss: And heres a pork chop for yall to nibble on til I get back :biggrin:

Just Looking says:

Aunt Sally – Take your ole fake arse no name kiss. Who does that.

Heck I’ll take what I can. :waves: Me grabbing the kiss first.

:nana: PMS I got to it first. :winky:

PumpkinsMama says:

O no she didn’t! *Black girl head swivel* That’s alright heffa you grab that kiss. Imma get the chop :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

Anybody wow they should bring back Jennifer Williams to the next season of whatever wives. I wanna see if Evelyn actually say she was right… Which we all know won’t happen :coffee: #wishfulthinking

Imma get the chop

^^^LOLOLOL Just as I was gone copy n paste n change her font to pork chop…You beat me to it,,,You 2 are something else. Yall make me smile…In a good way,,,Not in that fake facetious way I smile at Fay when Im trynna get some free finfin :biggrin: Has anyone heard from DTTS???

Just Looking says:

No, I was thinking about her eariler, when summa squash appeared. You know hookn folks got keep the circle together. It’s dusk where she lives, so I’m certain she out on her beat aka corner. I’ll check in the AM after she finshes last job. :tea:

I HATE YOU :rofl:

Hmprh… I get that often. :danban1:

FuturedocDonte says:

Been and Jus we working the night shift tonight :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

Bren*

Night shift is the right shift :danban1:

Sheeeeeeet she should be a thug like me, I Hooks in broad daylight :nun:

Then I hauls azz cuz ya’ll no about dem NYC Po Po :tea:

My ghetto nite crew makes me smile, laff out loud (4 real) and fizzle. Oops did I say that out loud :kona:

Well hello to u too Doc :-P

:waves: DOC, cause I likes it in the dark too :danban: :nun:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

Hey so I bought me one of these vapor pens…For anyone whos trying to give up the cancer sticks…I highly recommend these :thumbsup: I havent smoked a fag in yrs, but lately Ive been craving one. I purchased a few of those e-cigs at the liquor store here n there,,,But these vapor pens are the business…I got the flavor liquid,,,Taste just like a wine blk n mild,,,Plus I can smoke it anywhere :nun:

Bren I will DEF look into those :yes:

Awwwww ****z and giggles with da crew makes Mama happy :grill: alas I have to start goin to bed earlier :wail:

Can be :yawn: and noddin off in the :bounce: house :eek:

Besos migente! :kiss: Hasta…..

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

:smack: A mess…I mean really…Who hooks in the daylight :smack: This is why Mr Cee keep gettin caught up :ashamed: Whats done in the dark, stays in the dark! Freaks come out at night,,,,freaks come out at niiiight :danban1:

PumpkinsMama says:

GN Aunty, I know you be watchin these silly nitght time soap operas unfold :tea: :rofl:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

Boooooooooooooo :rolleyes: You always fuggin up the rotation :wail: Glad I can help…If you lived out here I could get it for you wholesale…The 15ml bottle has lasted me for 5 days or so…That cost me 5 dollars,,,So say like…Say you smoke a pack a day…The pen shouldnt cost you more than 30 bucks,,,a bottle of liquid shouldnt cost more than 6 or 7…1 bottle last you at least 4 days,,,Youll be saving,,,They have nicotine and non nicotine liquids…Then you have folks that use them with other liquids :eek: We’ll talk about that on facebook,,,Cant have Sandra snatchin my login before her annual SR Juneteenth extravaganza :nono:

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey pumpkin :waves: :lol:

Bout to take my azz to bed :yawn: Donte :kiss: PMama :hug: Bren :happy: goodnight :bye:

FuturedocDonte says:

Jenie :buttshake:

Boooooooooo bye Jenie :wail: These ladies suck Donte :nun:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

So I just finished watching luv n hiphop. Nothing great. Somebody done told Joseline she has star quality, so shes decided to tone it down. Big mistake, shes lost the wow factor. Wow I cant believe she said that, cant believe she did that, cant believe theres that much space in betwixt her box braids…Well the last one was still there,,,but even her English is getting better,,,The spanglish was a part of her charm…Boring.

Chris Browns dj’s baby mama :yawn: scrappy-shay *eye roll* scrappy and his 1993 aint nuthin but a G-thang LyricalEiiiiIzims *yawn* Its time for something new. Release a d*ck pic, dye ur hair blonde,,,Something.

Mimis man…They showed close ups of him tonight :blink: He got them orgasm eyes…Walkin around constantly lookin like he about to c*m :ashamed:

The star of tonights episode was the voodoo lady…The spooky-spiritual-monotone voice,,,The Madonna you may be my lucky star Lace Glove…The Im gone go out after this and get fugged up with my drinking partner Mona Scott lush-like glimmer in her eye :yes: I can tell shes my type of people….Whelp…Good night folks :nun:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

I forgot KMichelle :smack: Braggin about sold out shows…When the venue is a 99seat theater, or a club where ladies get in free before 10 :blink: Then half the dudes at the performance got their tickets ‘gratis’ as a perk for participating in the local gun buy back program…I mean yeah I appreciate her contribution to getting weapons off the streets, but she dont have the star power to put asses in the seats :nono:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

I forgot KMichelle Braggin about sold out shows…When the venue is a 99seat theater, or a club where ladies get in free before 10 Then half the dudes at the performance got their tickets ‘gratis’ as a perk for participating in the local gun buy back program…I mean yeah I appreciate her contribution to getting weapons off the streets, but she dont have the star power to put asses in the seats
      _______________________________

:rofl: :ghost:

Fated4Greatness says:

I really didnt see anything wrong with what he did. I think she was more pissed that “the courtroom erupted in laughter” that the actual act. :shrug:

Milky says:

:wave: good morning all.

NaijaGal says:

the judge was overzealous…she felt disrespected when people were laughing :yawn: judges are some of the biggest asses out there

Milky says:

Morning @naija :kiss: how r u ma?

MissTaken says:

Have not seen the video. Maybe I should before I comment :lol: I feel like the judge was looking for ANYTHING to show out about and he gave it to her. Was it that serious? No. If they had an issue with the original charge then jail him for that not a celebratory thank you to his legal counsel.

Drive by repost :steer:

Here’s my L&HHATL observations cuz I won’t have time to do it in the AM:
      Mimi needed a psychic to tell her anything? Gurrrrrl Kill yaself
      K. Michelle HAS a brand to be damaged? :rofl:
      Francine y u still mad boo? You ALWAYS gon be a jumpoff!
      What the fug did Che Crack have on?
      Ericka really didn’t have much goin on…good for her :tea:

Hey Naija :kiss:
      Milky :hug:
      Miss wit that dimple :ashamed:
      Fated

NaijaGal says:

MILY :kiss: girl I’m res ta go :lol: how are you?

NaijaGal says:

PUMKIN :yahoo: be missing you long time :kiss:

Milky says:

@pm hey bew :kiss: im good@ naija still resting.
      Why jose mad becuz steebie bought that raggedy mouth gurl a tv. That bish look like she been chewin on cement blocks.

MissTaken says:

Pumpkin :hugs:
      Joseline looked like an inflated Prince on steroids last night. Its funny to me how Steebie J was willing to fight Benzino over Joseline when he called her a prostitute but the minute he got mad he said she was worthless and when he found her she was a prostitute and he bought her body. I guess only he can humiliate her? :shrugs:
      Bucknasty Shay irks me because she (like Erica) thought she had “won” Scrappy and was so proud of herself. But the kicker is/was he STILL says he never knows what the future may hold for him and Erica and pretty much that he loves her still in my opinion. Bucknasty has NO reason for being upset or mad. He was never promised her anything. She was the bird sitting around waiting for him and Erica to fail. She got what she deserved. But she’ll be back the next episode in love :tea:

NaijaGal says:

MILKY – Jose wishes she was important and a star…she better enjoy her lhh shine cause when it’s gone, she’s gone

Milky says:

I noticed they always have a ton of security whenever steebie has an argument wit them hoes. He must be whoopin azz in real life… :box:

bnatural says:

Morning folks :waves: I see that we’re on LHHATL….was anyone else cracking up at Scrappy and Shay?

Nakeya_j says:

Drive by repost

Here’s my L&HHATL observations cuz I won’t have time to do it in the AM:
      Mimi needed a psychic to tell her anything? Gurrrrrl Kill yaself
      K. Michelle HAS a brand to be damaged?
      Francine y u still mad boo? You ALWAYS gon be a jumpoff!
      What the fug did Che Crack have on?
      Ericka really didn’t have much goin on…good for her
      ———–
      First off Morning yall. Second:
      Mimi is a complete clown. Period. The card reader should of told her that.
      Nikko looks a mess with or without a hat on. smdh. Where did Mimi get him from? Now her ass riding a train and crap. lmao. I think she likes it.
      I have nothing bad for K.Michelle. I like her. She is a bit much sometimes, but hey….
      Rasheeda and Kirk…seriously, they could do no better than this?! Chile boo and bye. This storyline is just like her music WACK and not one soul cares about it.
      Baby Bop needs to record the stuff she says to SHay and then look in a mirror at home and run that shyt back. She is another clown.
      Shay can’t be mad. She running after a man who clearly don’t want her for nothing other than some snatch. DO she watch the show like the rest of us?! Damn girl. But then again, she ran after Flav, so…
      Jose needs to chill. She did this exact thing to Mimi now she wants Steevie to not be a cheater. Isnt that how you got with him? These jigs…smdh. Bet money we will never hear her on the radio. Oh ok. And yes, he said her butt was fake. Like her snatch.
      Nothing for Che Mack. She crazy.
      Glad Erica had no drama this week, and I did not miss Momma Dee at all!

Nakeya_j says:

Morning folks I see that we’re on LHHATL….was anyone else cracking up at Scrappy and Shay?
      —–
      Yup. I kept dying when she was balled up in the closet crying. and then he gonna pour the cup out on her windows. hahahahah

Milky says:

Naija she actually startin to bore me. Every epi its the same chit wit hur/him. And when did mimi grow sum imaginary balls?

NaijaGal says:

========================
      my nigguh :fistbump:

NaijaGal says:

And when did mimi grow sum imaginary balls?
      =======================
      never

bnatural says:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      ———–

“the diznyee drive her craznyee” “how you get yo’ house” “and that’s why you put a piece of chicken in you p****”

Milky says:

:rofl: mimi went from riding da bus to riding a train. I guess thats an upgrade. :sarcasm:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:sick: Good morning Yall :sick:

Punkin
      Milky
      Naija
      Nakeya
      Miss

Lysol covered :hug:

MissTaken says:

Milky says:
      ___________________________________________
      Girl! I said that a long time ago. i said these chick be getting all their shine on when the cameras are rolling. Soon as the season end and the security team is gone :lipsealed:
      Bucknasty should have made sure her floor was vacuumed and her Wal-Mart storage bins were oganized with her shoes before she let the camera in to see her weep :cry:
      I like K Michelle. She told Mimi right.
      I think Mimi is on drugs. She seems angry and malnutrioned. Like at any minute she can hulk up on somebody over nothing. But then she comes to her sense because you see she did NOT get in K’s face with that mess

Miany says:

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!
      Wut (feel better), Milky, Bnatural, Naija, MissTaken, Nakeya, Pumpkin, Fated, Jenie :waves:

bnatural says:

Miany says:

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!
      —–

morning :hi:

MissTaken says:

Milky says:
      mimi went from riding da bus to riding a train. I guess thats an upgrade.
      __________________________________________________________
      Girl when he said that I died a little inside for her because I knew that she realized at that moment on a reality tv show that she had failed at life (again) and that her daughter had nobody to look up to :(

NaijaGal says:

WUT WUT in da BUTT :hug: whatsamatta witchu luv? drink plenty of OJ & sleep, sleep, sleep

MIANY :waves:

Milky says:

Awww wut :hug: r u feelin any better?

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

MIANY! Facemask covered :kiss:

NaijaGal says:

I hope the check they’re giving is worth Rasheeda’s dignity…chick was quick to talk about how she was married last season and now we got this nigguh treating you like a hoe, scripted or not that chit is on tape for life

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Milky :no:

The dr said I will feel worst first few days then progressively get better. My voice is totally gone now. My kids love it.

silent :wail:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Naija :hi:

Strep Laryngitis cold symptoms. The sad thing is I don’t have a boo to make me feel better….

NaijaGal says: