Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris Jackson, Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Paris Jackson

Michael Jackson’s 15-year-old daughter, Paris Jackson, is doing fine after possibly attempting suicide early this morning. TMZ reports that Paris was taken out of her grandmother, Katherine’s Calabasas, CA home on a stretcher around 2 a.m. Wednesday.

“Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention,” said Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Perry Sanders, in a statement to TMZ.

“Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you,” said Sanders.

According to TMZ, the 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. The caller reported a possible overdose, and a source said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.

Sometime Tuesday, Paris “threw a fit” after she was told she couldn’t go to a Marilyn Manson concert, a source told TMZ. Paris allegedly ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

TMZ obtained several undated photos of Paris which appears to show the teen’s arms with old scars from possible cutting incidents.

According to TMZ, there has been at least one previous suicide attempt, but “this latest attempt was “far more serious. It was not a cry for help.”

This latest suicide attempt comes just weeks after published reports that Paris has abandoned the black side of her family and now spends most of her time with her biological mother, Debbie Rowe.

In recent months, Paris Jackson grew closer to Rowe who happily signed away her parental rights to Paris and her brother, Prince Michael, 16, in exchange for an unknown sum of money.

Of course, Rowe denies reuniting with her estranged daughter so she can get her grubby hands on her daughter’s multimillion-dollar trust fund fortune.

Debbie Rowe’s lawyer, Eric George, tells TMZ: “We appreciate everyone’s thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family’s privacy.”

• Video of Janet Jackson attempt to snatch Paris Jackson’s cell phone
  • Jacko’s Daughter, Paris Jackson, Says Wearing Masks Was ‘Stupid’
  • Chris Brown sends a message to the Jackson Family
  • Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, is a Chris Brown fan

• nybrn2

Wow!! It’s hard enough being 15 but 15 and famous is cray cray!!

• GAGIRL87

Smh get well Paris!

• MsB2u

:huh:THIS IS SAD LORD PLEASE WATCH OVER THIS CHILD SHE NEEDS YOU.

• Ty

*kicks feet up*

So was this really over a Marilyn Manson concert :shrug:

Welcome back Auntie :hug:

I don’t even know what to say bout this. :no: Just that spirit don’t hit my family :sad: suicidal spirit :no:

• Bad Influence

This girl…. :no:

• Bombshell Esq

THIS IS SAD LORD PLEASE WATCH OVER THIS CHILD SHE NEEDS YOU.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS po lil tink tink :no:

• Betamax82

God lay hands on her

Wait dude still performing :blink:

• Ischmoo78

Thank you Auntie…very sad…she really needs some Jesus and maybe a little professional help

• Who Dat

Be well Paris

• Who Dat

Wait dude still performing
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m shocked that somebody her age even KNOWS who he IS. 15 yo yt’s still listen to him? He was too strange for moi.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

I hate to hear that about any child that feels death is the best answer. They can start by not letting these kids live like Grown ups. Doing what they want to do :tea:

• NaijaGal

YUCK

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k :waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes

I hope she gets the help she needs.

On another hand why is this child trying to see his old ass?? Marilyn need money or something? Is that why he’s still performing?

I swear this child’s eyes is mesmerizing :tea: I know a girl that use to slice her self, she was addicted to that :sad:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

As sad as it makes me, and I know it makes my aunt Katie Mae, I think she’s going to have to let her go.

If she wants to live with the woman who sold her, at 16, she’s old enough to make that decision.

I know for fact that she wants to keep the kids together, but I’d rather see them happy apart, than miserable together.

They’re going to kill Katie Mae.,. SMH

Isn’t don’t Marilyn Manson pee and shyt on stage while he performs, :no: hell Ion blame them for not letting her go to that concert :no:
      Again I say spirits is real, and if she already had issues and been listening to music like his or anything similar then well :tea:

• Bombshell Esq

I can talk about no sad chit so ya’ll hear Kim Z is pregnant AGAIN!!! Either Kroy is a Dugger or Kim is trying to secure her financial future.. too bad no one told her that football money don’t last long :tea: :popcorn: :tea:

• MissHarlem

Marilyn got a song with Gucci and he has said that they have some things in common so be on the look out for their new music.

On anything MJ be it a sperm donor, fam, former pets I just cant. With that said I aint studyin no Paris. Only thing positive I can muster up is I really hope she dont kill herself.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I hear Marilyn has that effect on people.

I would think that this just may have been the icing on the cake….this lil girl has to be going thru a lot.

• Betamax82

Razzles gravi :dead:

Naija why the YUCK? :lol:

• MissHarlem

SN: so am I dreamin is on and Im I the only one that thought Kandi looks stupid with her posing like that on the cover of Traces of My Lipstick. Years later and that still bothers me.

and I even seen pictures of that fool covered in real blood :no: Ion get that kinda mess …. that’s too heavy and demonic for me :nono: that fool eyes be rolling back in head while he singing and ish , dude is creepy as hell for real :hide:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

so ya’ll hear Kim Z is pregnant AGAIN!!!
      ———–
      They stay making kids. That’s all they talk about and quite frankly the heifer don’t need no more and acting like she she just full time mommy with all that help. Guess if you got that kind of help….smh

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

• Betamax82

______________________________

:blink: is this real :huh:

• Sam

Bedazzle why yo gravi girl look like Olivia from scandal when she got out the shower :wails:

I’m boutt o watch it now Miss Harlem…

• Sam

beta that nucca got a ice cream cone on his face ion put nothing pass em NOTHIN :no:

Sam says:

That who I thought it was for real :lol:

• MissHarlem

Like you got on a red dress who told you to pose like you got on jeans. The only album cover yall aint look hood and you pose like that :mad: Ok Im off it lol

Her lil tank is cute though in the photo :tea:

• Sam

Jenie that’s that good hare :rofl:

• MissHarlem

BETA its real :sad: thats the sad part. The pics of them in the studio though :no: I is worried

• Anna

Bombshell Esq says:

~~~~~~~~
      I think she probably makes more than him.

• MissHarlem

JENIE you mean the Jack Daniels tank the 15 yr old got on oh yea :lol:

• MzTisch

The holder of the only winning ticket in a record $590.5 million Powerball jackpot is Gloria C. Mackenzie, 84, Florida Lottery officials said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon.

She opted to take a lump sum payout of more than $370 million before taxes, and is believed to be the single largest lottery winner in U.S. history.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^

:crying: :mad: :cuss:

• Bombshell Esq

Anna says:

Bombshell Esq says:
      ~~~~~~~~
      I think she probably makes more than him.

________________________________

Well in that case Kroy is smarter than he looks…. Guess he’s been watching 30 for 30 Broke and paint her as “unstable” take allll them chi’ren from her and get a grip in child support tew :tea:

• Betamax82

Sam says:

beta that nucca got a ice cream cone on his face ion put nothing pass em NOTHIN
      ____________________________________

MissHarlem says:

JENIE you mean the Jack Daniels tank the 15 yr old got on oh yea

Yep :yes: tell me why I just went searching for one online that has 1800 tequila on :tea: damn shame, no luck on amazon

I will keep my comments to myself as I value my log in on a past member of xscape…

With that being said y’all have a good evening, I am headed to pick up my little guy…

:kona:

• Betamax82

MissHarlem says:

BETA its real thats the sad part. The pics of them in the studio though I is worried
      __________________________

:eek: :facepalm:

Bye Dazz :bye:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

It’s really difficult to face reality when your own mother gave you up for a check. :no:

• Anna

Bombshell Esq says:

Anna says:

Bombshell Esq says:
      ~~~~~~~~
      I think she probably makes more than him.

________________________________

~~~~~~~~
      Kim is not dumb, don’t tell me she didn’t stash some Big Papa money. She can afford to be w/Kroy, and mold him. He’s only 27.

• Sam

Sandra need to make emotes out of jenie gravi, luvin gravi and that beystankface gravi of otb’s :rofl: those looks would be appropriate on sooooooooo many occasions :rofl: oh and the lone wolf of yso stankface dog too :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

On topic: sad and she got the spot light prying into ur life 24/7

Morning Roses :waves:
      They got me working this overnight shift 6p-6a :yawn: this shait is for the birds :rules:

You guys have a great evening, I will be back later for Bren Bren, Pumpkyn :peace:

• Sam

^^^
      I totally agree and to have her “back” now? :no: no words

• Who Dat

Yeah… :sad:

• Lady_Elle

This young lady is not used to being told NO!

This is sad.. she knows NO BOUNDARIES.

Her dad / her family loved her the wrong way… by saying YES over and over again.

• A.J.

One would think someone from the Jackson-clan would be on the lookout for suicidal tendencies from her.

I’m more worried about the youngest one. He looks like when he comes of age-he will take a few people out.

• Anna

Lady_Elle says:

This young lady is not used to being told NO!

This is sad.. she knows NO BOUNDARIES.

~~~~~~~~
      Bingo.

• Who Dat

Sandra now that you here…are you gonna tame your blog?

One of your posters feels as if we are on some hoe azz chit…

• A.J.

One of your posters feels as if we are on some hoe azz chit
      Wow, who might that be?

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

:popcorn:

• Bombshell Esq

Sandra now that you here…are you gonna tame your blog?
      One of your posters feels as if we are on some hoe azz chit…

———————————-

:popcorn:

• Sam

Lady_Elle says:

This young lady is not used to being told NO!

This is sad.. she knows NO BOUNDARIES.

^^^

Tito :blink: that’s you

• Just Looking

:pray: The youth have it so hard these days. Let me home and see bout mine. :nite:

• Who Dat

:dead:

:nun:

• Just Looking

:waves: @AJ 1 more thang

Don’t talk bout Ms. Jenkans

• MzTisch

Ya’ll was on some heaux ish and I miss it? The one day I didn’t lurk.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Dub is in rare form.

• Who Dat

I personally was not @MZT…but she KEEP coming up here saying random stuff… and I wanna know who she tambout.

• Who Dat

Cause I think she tambout moi.

HERE I GO

• Nakeya_j

Hey y’all. Back again. What I miss?

• Who Dat

Actually I went back downstairs and read…number 502. It says “YALL” so that is plurah. More than one. I’m so sicka folks man.

@Nakeya yall okay there in the city? :hug:

• A.J.

@AJ 1 more thang

Don’t talk bout Ms. Jenkans
      Nobody cuz she’s a fine, fine woman!

• MzTisch

I had to read too. I saw what she posted. I was lost and all confuzzled. I thought I missed some ole raunchy juicy tidbits I can use later or something……… :think:

• Nakeya_j

We are ok. The news is reporting a death. So I’m sad. Thanks for asking bout a hoe. Lmao. No really, thanks Dubb.

• Nakeya_j

@Dubb you already know she needs lots of attention. Smdh. Personally, I think she wants to be like us, that’s why she stalks the blog.

• Bombshell Esq

Ms. Median Income.

————————

Some one fill me in b/c as usual the one day I try to be chit at work I miss everything :popcorn:

• A.J.

Ms. Median Income.

————————
      Please and thanks. I don’t feel like scrolling.

• Ty

I thought she was pissed because GA and Chan were flirting and Chan threw a flag on the play :shrug:

• Nakeya_j

Hey Bomb. How are the kids? Well, word is that Miss. Gone with the wind told or asked Sandra to come and clean up the blog because we stay on some hoe shyt, and “y’all some e-hoes”

• Nakeya_j

@Ty can I ask you a question? Is Chan her man? No? Oh ok. So if that’s why she’s mad, she need to have a Lil talk with Jesus and chill.

• Shay_OH

I know Janet is somewhere in Dubai thinking all, like, “I toll them to get a handle on that chile! She TOO dispresectful & chit…”

• Just Looking

Why ya’ll talking bout Ho’s me Diva, Brenden or DTTS haven’t posted much at all today. Was Pumpkin around. :kona:

• Ty

:peace: yall

• Shay_OH

(starts rockin’ back & forth, hummimg “Kum Ba Ya” to myself….) :popcorn:

• A.J.

:newpost: Ciara

• Just Looking

*Correction – Janet somewhere on a Ocean yacht where she listening to the lastest Punjunbi Bollywood. She been put them Jacksons down.

• Bombshell Esq

Nakeya_j says:

—————————-

:hugs: Hey bew… the twinzies are doing well :love:

SMDH Didn’t she get evicted from her living-beyond-her-means-rent-a-mansion…. Let that hoe find an apartment with $1k rent and a roommate then come here & talk chit b/c ain’t nobody got time for that BS ta-day or anyday :nono:

• Nakeya_j

Lmao @Bomb.

• Shay_OH

@ Just Looking. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Sandra now that you here…are you gonna tame your blog?

One of your posters feels as if we are on some hoe azz chit…

Who was it? What is the comment #?

• Who Dat

I think we gonna let it slide this time @Sandra. She is a troll that you let in long time ago that keep more shat started tho than Shaunie on a Monday night durin BBW Miami tho. She bring herself in; just like Shaunie and start stuff and then logs out.

We gonna learn to nignore her again.

• aaron

I hate to admit it, but I am not surprised. I noticed something was off with her at Michael’s funeral – it wasn’t grieve. She seems extremely manipulative.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

@sandra

bldg collapse post

comment #502

• tintin1979

Michaels kids were just waiting to come out crazy. They were so distanced from the world that they do not know how to handle themselves accordingly. Can you imagine if Michael was still around, they would not even understand society they way he kept them locked in.