Teen refused heart transplant

A 15-year-old Atlanta boy who needs a new heart will not be placed on the transplant list, according to doctors at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta-Scottish Rite.

Anthony Stokes has only 6 months to live if he doesn't get a life-saving heart transplant. Stokes was diagnosed with an enlarged heart last month after he complained of shortness of breath.

But after discussing his case with transplant doctors, Anthony's doctors at Scottish Rite told his mother, Melencia Hamilton (pictured left), that he is not a viable candidate for a transplant because of his past history of "noncompliance".

Teen refused heart transplant

Anthony's outraged parents and supporters say the hospital is using Anthony's criminal history and poor grades in school as excuses to deny him a chance at life.

"Every day is up and down. He's OK one minute, the next minute he's not," Hamilton, told CBS Atlanta.

"He's been given a death sentence because of a broad and vague excuse of noncompliance. There was nothing specific in that decision. Just noncompliance," said Christine Young Brown with the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.

The doctors decision may seem harsh, but there are so few pediatric hearts available for hundreds if not thousands of transplant candidates across the country that preference is always given to young patients who have a higher chance of achieving a post-transplant success rate.

CBS Atlanta obtained the letter that Hamilton said the hospital gave her.

"The decision was made that Anthony is currently not a transplant candidate due to having a history of non-compliance, which is one of our center’s contraindications to listing for heart transplant," doctors explained in the letter.

"As we discussed today with Anthony’s mother, we will not place Anthony on the heart transplant waiting list at this time due to this decision," the letter continues.

Doctors believe Anthony probably won't follow the very strict post-op medication plan and follow-up treatments to prevent his bodies from rejecting the transplant.

If a teen has a history of gang banging, behavioral problems and/or drug use, it is a no brainer that he will not be considered for a heart transplant.

• KyCakes

I kind of agree and kind of don't...

#Conflicted

• likeCaesar

People change. Situations change. This is not a good decision at all. Several people of influence have had behavioral issues as an adolescent yet grow up to be well respected members of society. Namely, our last two Presidents....Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

Where are all the "pro-life" conservatives?

• Jdore

KyCakes says:

I kind of agree and kind of don’t…
    #Conflicted
    _______________________________________________________________________
    :cosign: Whew I'm not alone.
    I can't even begin to know what the parents are going through, but I do understand the position of the hospital.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

Wow. I didn't know they would deny kids, bad or not, for a transplant (wait list).

sidebar: Sandra, what's the background on this 'the new atlanta' reality show coming on bravo? I think it would help if we knew who these people were, unless once again, I'm the odd man out.

• GWU

It's jacked up and evil, but the population is expected to double over the next 40 years, destroying our planet. Slowly but surely we're going to start "culling the herd".

This is just the beginning.

#beuseful

• Starr

I'm very conflicted. I understand the rules...but it feels like death sentence....and thats makes me very uncomfortable

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Juvenile criminal records are sealed because kids do change as they get older. I wonder how the hospital knew this kid was a thug who had little regard for life other than his own? :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOtHsYeEqg datsmdubya2u

They think "hes gonna get shot anyway so why give him a heart"

But everyone is suppose to have a chance at life.. i don't think this is right. he's a kid if he was grown with a "history of non compliance" i could understand kinda

• AlluringlySweet

I get both sides as well. Compliance post-op is VERY important. There are precautions that are stringent in order to prevent rejection of the organ. And then even if followed there is no way of saying rejection won't occur. They do take into consideration a lot of things before granting a transplant;i.e., your lifestyle and support system. The parents can also try a different hospital too as an option.

• GWU

I take back my evil stance, it's common sense. Yes people change, but there are a limited number of organs to go around. I would hate to give this kid a heart and have it spend 5-10 years in prison, when we could have saved somebody who actually obeyed the laws.

@SandraRose says:
    ____________________________________________________

I imagine organ transplants recipients, like lottery winners get a criminal background check before they hand out the prize.

• Kweenie

I do not agree. Give this young black king a chance!!!!

• Kweenie

This is bullshit!!!!

:thinking: I have mixed feeling about this :thinking: I don't know how to feel about this

datsmdubya2u says:

They think “hes gonna get shot anyway so why give him a heart”

I worked in an ICU in Miami in the 1980s when a very wealthy girl was flown in on a private air ambulance from South America. She was despondent over a boy cheating on her, so she drank the weed killer paraquat which goes straight to the lungs and binds to oxygen molecules. Death is slow and painful. They gave her a week to live. There was nothing doctors could do to save her other than perform a lung transplant (and remove one of her lungs). The family were millionaires and they offered to pay everything. But as soon as the transplant team heard she tried to commit suicide they said "no way." :nono: She died about 10 days later.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Sandra, what’s the background on this ‘the new atlanta’ reality show coming on bravo?

I have no idea. That's just what Atlanta needs, another scripted reality show. Did they cancel Doctor's Wives yet?

But honestly there are so many on transplant list, :shrugs: they have to wing folks out :thinking: shyt I don't know how to feel about this though :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

They think “hes gonna get shot anyway so why give him a heart”
    But everyone is suppose to have a chance at life.. i don’t think this is right. he’s a kid

They're not bumping another kid off the list for kid whose lifespan is probably a short one because of his reckless behavior. The only way he would be considered is if his name was the only one on the list. And that's never going to happen.

I would say this is just protocol, but after the latest events this year, I have the side eye on so much :no: so much...

Hell all I can say parents raise them the best way you can and try to keep em out the streets :tea: There are deffinitely no pitty parties for thugs

Understand these types of list have tons of people on there ..... and tons just trying to get on the list :tea: so I see the hospital view too :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Kids wait months, sometimes a year, for a heart to come available. They are not going to bump that kid for Anthony, who probably committed armed robbery for all we know.

• PumpkinsMama

Hmmmmm this is kinda jacked up.... But if that was my Pumpkin, bad azz or not, I'd be a pullin a "John Q" up in that muthafugga :tea:

GWU says:

I take back my evil stance, it’s common sense. Yes people change, but there are a limited number of organs to go around. I would hate to give this kid a heart and have it spend 5-10 years in prison, when we could have saved somebody who actually obeyed the laws.

Exactly. The doctor chose his/her words carefully so as not to appear insensitive to Anthony's plight. He probably would turn his life around in 10 years. But for right now, the bottom line is there are better candidates for a heart than him.

• deedeegirl

They should sue. The kid's behavioral problems have nothing to do with his need for a transplant. The court ordered that little white girl be placed on the list to get a lung transplant from an adult donor though it is against standard medical practice. She jumped hundreds of people in line and received AN or a PORTION of and adult lung vs an adult who could have received the benefit of both lungs. AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THE INITIAL LUNG TRANSPLANT FAILED AND SHE QUIETLY RECEIVED A 2ND ONE? That's two adults that might be alive right now vs two sets of lungs going to a little girl that didn't qualify for the transplant. I see this as racist. Is he charged with a crime? Is the hospital now a division of the justice system?

____________________-

I had a friend still trying to get on a kidney transplant .... :tea: I totally get it.... but as a mother this would be a hard pill to swallow for me honestly :tea: I don't know how to feel about this.... I just pray mines and anyone I know want have to go through this with their child :phew:

deedeegirl says:

He has a criminal record. We don't know what he was charged with. But it probably was nothing nice. The little girl had no criminal records. I'm sure she didn't smoke weed or have gang-affiliated tattoos on her body. Adult lungs are more readily available than pediatric lungs. That's why she got adult lungs.

• deedeegirl

Yes I know Sandra. But they are not letting all little kids get in line for adult lungs now are they?

• sassyshe

Juvenile records are not sealed, clinton dissolved that law before he left office. This is why I tell people everyday they are stupid for paying lawyers thousands who claimed they are getting it expunged -there is no such thing. With juvenile records it is not supposed to be used to prevent financial aid or job opportunities but the judge can open it up to justify maximum sentencing. Working in mental health field for medical procedures and mental health placement parents have to give full disclosure for legal history as well as well im sure he has been in the CHOA system before for clearance for placement so its not that hard to get his criminal records.

Its sad but I understand CHOA position, why give a heart to a candidate with a 30% chance of compliance in comparison to one with a 80+ chance

• sassyshe

@pointhim the new atl show is another great creation by the talented mona scott-young :sarcasm:

She found people with "careers" that dont look like her stereotstereotypical hood rats so another network besides vh1 can buy it. However its the same story line -aspiring "singer" aspiring "model" dude that sleeps with everyone, two chicks fighting over dude who slept with them both. Oh yea this one got some yt. Anyways ill watch just so I can ask queen andy what he was thinking because I like bravo cause it focuses on yt ratchedness

• sassyshe

Don't worry ill give it 5 more years because they find a way to use cord blood, placenta and newborn left overs for heart transplants because they are using it now for bone marrow

:stop: I just read he was denied a transplant because of bad grades :blink: wow smh,,,,, that's not right

• PumpkinsMama

Jen your girl K gon sing ur song on this dry azz reunion :yawn:

Y u won't get on a plane and come do my homewrorkkkkkkkk :wail:

• PumpkinsMama

Lawd look at this knock kneed midget fake booty PLUS the Roanld McDonald Remy of life :facepalm:

Chile I am over here watching Breaking bad :woot: on Netflix

VSOP is my shyt :headphones:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ jeniefrumdabloc: He was denied because of his history of noncompliance with his medications. I'm guessing he was diagnosed with cardiac problems before and he refused to take his medications as prescribed.

@ jeniefrumdabloc: He was denied because of his history of noncompliance with his medications. I’m guessing he was diagnosed with cardiac problems before and he refused to take his medications as prescribed

Well then its understandable then :yes:

• lola

There are several requirements to receiving donor organs and they generally go to those who will impact society for the good. Young people vs old people.

lola says:

It's the law of supply and demand.

• PumpkinsMama

Um Sandy Mae did this site just blink out a lil while ago :blink:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ PumpkinsMama: I didn't notice anything hun.

• PumpkinsMama

Okay THANKS :yes: My computer did something weird and it said sumthin about the site. But Jen told me ya'll having thunderstorms in the A so I thought it was some interference (sp)

@ PumpkinsMama what thunderstorms? It is not raining here in Atlanta. :shrug:

• digal704

It's harsh as heck, but I understand. When I saw "behavioral problems" I thought he was acting up in school. He acting up in life. Everybody doesn't love your children like you do and they aren't always willing to put up with what you put up with. They also don't have to.

• PumpkinsMama

Um Aunt Sandra I have it on very reliable info it IS in fact raining in Henry County... :tea:

:kona:

• flsun99

I can kind of understand why he was denied. If he is taking current medications now, if given the new heart, will he do everything necessary to ensure he is ok post op. Do I agree with the reason..? No, but I totally get it.

Sandra it was storming out my way about 20 minutes ago. I love near Conyers.

PumpkinsMama says:

Chile that's a hundred miles outside of Atlanta. :coffee:

flsun99 says:

"I love near Conyers."

^^^^^^^^^^

Who do you "love" near Conyers. Is that Freudian slip? :lol:

• flsun99

oops...Live near Conyers, :lol:

• PumpkinsMama

Lawd Sandra psycho analyzing weather reports :rofl: HOT MESS!

• PumpkinsMama

Lemme try ad finish this damn paper since Jenny ain't comin to do it :rolleyes:

GN

Sandy
    Flsun
    Digal
    Lola
    Jennnnnnnnay :rofl:

• Audacious2

Wow, this is troubling on so many levels. I wonder if his family was this active and involved when he was wildn' out and not taking his meds? Non-compliance is as much about the parents as it is about the child. If he was non-compliant with medications, and parents did not enforce compliance or left him to be entriely resonsible for medications, what is to say they would not do the same with his transplant medications? Also I'm sure his social history has been taken in consideration as well. I recall once a 30yr old man entered an medical inpatient unit with alcohol withdrawal symptoms but stated other complaints to get admitted for detox in a medical unit. That doctor suspected something foul and had a social worker inquire if he was on a organ wait list based on a previous visit to this facility. Sure enough he was on a liver transplant list & was report and dropped like a lead balloon. Family all up in the place later trying to file suit but should've been at the bar stopping him from getting wasted. They lost the suit because patients are fully aware exclusions of noncompliance behavior while on donor wait list.

Goodnight PumpkinsMama. :bye:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Audacious: his mother doesn't understand that it isn't as simple as giving him a new heart. His body will reject the heart if the post-op medical care plan isn't followed to the T.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

PumpkinsMama says:
    Chile that’s a hundred miles outside of Atlanta. :coffee:
    Exactly. Which is why I don't understand why is it a 24/7 traffic jam on I-75 near Locust Grove. You get stuck right there especially heading north for bout 4 hours. :thinking:

• GAGIRL87

I think that's very inhumane of the hospital point blank period

• GAGIRL87

69 :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Oh. And on this topic, the hospilla ill right. Why help someone live who doesn't have any regard for his own life? It doesn't make sense. I know it sounds harsh but his actions have dictated that he doesn't care at all about his health. Then if this is the case, why should the docktah? No judging, but just think logically.

You know your health is compromised BUT YET you do nuffin to try establish longevity in the number of years you can live on Earf? You must not care.

Cues Erykah Badu

:whistle: "I guess I'll see ya next lifetime..." :whistle:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

GAGIRL87 says:

I think that’s very inhumane of the hospital point blank period
    _______________________________________________________
    Late night posta :yahoo: :kiss:

You know most of the time we see eye to eye but when I read this, I kinda (as most Roses and Thorns have said) felt torn. But the more I read the more I became insensitive to his plea. If you were really concerned with living, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing self. That's the way I see it.

I feel for his fam(ily) NOT him. :nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

I think that’s very inhumane of the hospital point blank period

Put it this way: your child has been waiting on the heart transplant list for 6 months. She only has a month to live. She is a straight-A student and a good girl with good family support at home. But she is bumped from the list by a kid who has a criminal record, poor grades in school, and he needs a heart because he refused to take his medications as ordered by his doctor. Is that fair? :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

GAGIRL87 says:
    I think that’s very inhumane of the hospital point blank period
    No. But (not saying that GA is doing this AT ALL BUT) you know that people will look and see that he is black and then start squalling like they always do. Al Sharpton's azz is somewhere WAITING to jump to this SHYT. :coffee:

• babynewyear77

Ok, I know that I am late and often I don't chime in but uh.....is no one going to mention the fact that per aunties post he is 15 years old and tatted up! These mothers! I can't say it enough. I am a divorced mother of 3 and I have a 14 and 16 year old. That is not optional! Over and out!

• babynewyear77

They probably didn't run a back ground check...perception is everything. Tell my kids that all the time. It is very important how you present yourself to people. Like someone said in an earlier post....it is narrowing down and one day the air you breathe may depend on it.

69 says:

you know that people will look and see that he is black and then start squalling like they always do. Al Sharpton’s azz is somewhere WAITING to jump to this SHYT.

It has nothing to do with the color of his skin. It has everything to do with the fact that he has been noncompliant with his medications in the past. That's probably why his heart is weak now.

babynewyear77 says:

They probably didn’t run a back ground check…perception is everything. Tell my kids that all the time. It is very important how you present yourself to people.

Exactly.

• http://www.allthingsfabandfly.com All Things Fab and Fly

Wow. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I feel like evryone deserves a chance. I wish him the best. Is this considered discrimination?

• Drag_Anne_fly

“He’s been given a death sentence because of a broad and vague excuse of noncompliance. There was nothing specific in that decision. Just noncompliance,”

I'd like to know how is he not complying. Are they talking in terms of law? I need for them to read :rules: the terms and conditions, something smells fishy! :nono: I don't trust anything sprites have to say, I gotta have facts to back it up. Why are they so shady about explaining clearly why they refuse that boy a heart?

• tipdagemini

He is not complying because he has not done what the doctors have ordered him to do in the past. I can understand them not wanting to waste a heart on someone who is not going to do what needs to be done to make the heart work for them. They have a better chance giving it to someone that has shown in the past that they will do what the doctors orders. Its a very sad outcome and I would hate to be the one to make a decision to not give this child a heart but the blame should be placed on the parents instead of the child. Its the parents responsibility to make sure their child is doing what needs to be done instead of running the streets then wanting sympathy because of a choice they made not to take care of their childs needs in the past.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

If he was denied because he was not complying with pre-op requirements and doctor's stipulations then I can't be mad at the hospital administration. As sad as it is that this young man might die I can't fault the hospital :cry: I think parents (and then because of parents kids) think that they are owed certain things regardless of their behaviors and that there are no repercussions to our behaviors. This is an awful lesson to learn so young but given the thousands of people on these waiting lists vs the actual amount of healthy organs available.... they have to qualify them some how

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

And on that sad note. Somebody let me know when LHHAtl post is up. I am sad now :(
    Morning :kona:

• lyric

I will not comment on if i feel the hospital was right or wrong but i will say considering this child is 15 his parent(s) should be making sure he is taking his meds everyday as prescribed. I don't the circumstances but i do know kids and even some adults will quit taking a drug when they feel it is no longer needed. The parents need to make sure he stays compliant and takes his meds but if this was my son i would fight as well. She is supposed to fight for her son's life even if it doesn't change the outcome at least she can say i tried and he will know she cared.

• Milky

:wave: good morning folks!

69 says:

PumpkinsMama says:
    Chile that’s a hundred miles outside of Atlanta. :coffee:
    Exactly. Which is why I don’t understand why is it a 24/7 traffic jam on I-75 near Locust Grove. You get stuck right there especially heading north for bout 4 hours.
    It's 27 Miles outside Atlanta :tea:

• A.J.

Good Morning :hi: Sandra!!
    Milky
    Taken
    Jenie
    Lyric
    tip

• A.J.

As sad as it is that this young man might die I can’t fault the hospital :cry: I think parents (and then because of parents kids) think that they are owed certain things regardless of their behaviors and that there are no repercussions to our behaviors.
    :cosign:

• Genia

Non-compliance in these cases are geared towards people who continue to abuse their bodies with drugs, smoking, alcohol and so on.

My son's stepsister was denied a transplant for these reasons, in fact, she had a match through a family member and it was that family member that decided to fall back, because the child continued to smoke, abuse drugs and drink.

Medically and ethically this makes since.

I would almost bet this has less to do with a criminal history, because a doctor wouldn't be privy to that, and have more to do with the high risk life style the person is continuing to live.

I pray for this family. God will make a way

• Genia

Good morning kings and queens, roses and thorns!!! :kiss: :hug: xoxoxoxo

Morning Genia

• puppylove

Morning all :hi:

Look if he @15 doesn't care enough about his OWN LIFE why the hell should I. If he were my child, even if he wasn't a model citizen before the diagnosis, he would be after. Parents need to put their foot down. Ain't no way lil wheelchair jimmy would be making LIFE DECISIONS while living under my roof.

And what is really burning me up is he got a wish granted!!!! Really, so his fam could take the time to write in to them, but couldn't make sure he was in compliance with the transplant board :smack:

• tipdagemini

Good Morning AJ :waves:

• PumpkinsMama

:yawn:

Merning:

Jennnnnnnnnnay :kiss:
    A.J.
    Genia
    Lyric
    Milkyyyyyyyy (Boobs) :happy:
    Tip
    Miss
    :waves:

• PumpkinsMama

On Topic: I cannot even imagine just watching and waiting for my Pumpkin to enevitably die :(

OFF TOPIC: I thought the reunion was dry as Kim K's Cootch.

Why was Buck Nasty even on the stage? I thought we saw the last of her when she went in the closet and cried :rofl:

K Michelle's fake booty looked HORRIBLE!

I hope Mona puts L*HHATL to bed

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Pump Pump Pump Pump Pump It Up :danban:
    Hey Pumpkin :lol:

• A.J.

OFF TOPIC: I thought the reunion was dry as Kim K’s Cootch.

K Michelle’s fake booty looked HORRIBLE!

I hope Mona puts L*HHATL to bed
    And I still say that Kirk & Rasheeda crap is fake as that horse tail that was on her head.

• A.J.

I would not have been mad at all if any one of the cast members just hauled off and slapped this chit out of Mona (wig flying off and all). :tea:

AJ, Pumpkyn :yahoo: Taken, TIP, Puppulove, Genia :hi:

My roll call list >>> :rules: check yaself in :lol:

• tipdagemini

@PumpkinsMama i agree K. Michelle looked like she was gonna tip over if she leaned forward from all that booty. Thats just to much it looks so stank

Jenie :hug: hey babe.

• A.J.

I love Mignon tho. She stay shutting Momma Dee down!

PumpkinsMama says:

OFF TOPIC: I thought the reunion was dry as Kim K’s Cootch.

I saw it this morning, before I left for work :no: that shyt was boring :yawn: and Rasheedah and Kirk :rolleyes: ya'll still need more people with that fiasco last night. Kmichelle need to fire those wack as background singers stat :rules: they sounded like shyt..... They sounded horrible on Wendy Williams as well..... :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Good Morning all!!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Just got back from the Chi :dance: , what I miss??

Morning Nakeya!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yea Mona was trying to get her shine on looking like her breathe smelled like boonk and boo . I heard that on a Trick Daddy song :ashamed:

• A.J.

San :yahoo: Morning and welcome back!

Kmichelle azz though :eek: that shyt is unacceptable :nono: no mam! That is not cute at all ....

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

------
    Agreed. But wait, Mimi is still with Nikko?! Nikko still gay? And why didn't Jose ask Steebie to pick her money up off of the floor last night? :tea:

San :kiss:

• A.J.

Speaking of Trick Daddy, I gotta look at his tweets today to make sure I get a good laugh. :lol:

Mona so full shyt :tea: it's pitiful

:huh: Y I noticed this 15 year old with tatts? :rules: Explain

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

And why was Shay on the reunion show?! Who cares about anything she has to say? Scrappy was salty and Momma Dee .....ugh. That prom dress she had on was....smh.

:hug: AJ!

:kiss: Jenie!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey Aj!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Mona should have just stayed in the background and made her money. She tryna start a revolution and shyt...NOT

——
    Agreed. But wait, Mimi is still with Nikko?! Nikko still gay? And why didn’t Jose ask Steebie to pick her money up off of the floor last night?
    _________
    Lord knows Nikko was sitting up there looking fraudulent as ever. Stevie J is mentally slow, I figured that out looking at his dumb ass.

A.J. says:

I love Mignon tho.

Hoodbooger :nono: you damn near 63 still trying to fight, same for Mamma Dee :no: grow up :tea: and Erica smh she is a rat :tea: I know her type in the A..... hell this entire cast is just rat rat city bytch !!! Cast full of yamp mucks .......

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

GEEZ I hate coming back to work :wail: Can't wait to quit on everybody... P.S. Lord I'm not ungrateful :pray:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And why was Shay on the reunion show?! Who cares about anything she has to say? Scrappy was salty and Momma Dee …..ugh. That prom dress she had on was….smh.
    Rat Rat Rat City !!! :whistle:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

hell this entire cast is just rat rat city bytch !!! Cast full of yamp mucks …….
    ---------------
    :ghost: U ain't neva lied tho. :lol:

• tipdagemini

WTH was that thing under Ariannes arm? Or was I the only person that saw that???????????????? :huh:

Y I noticed this 15 year old with tatts? :rules: Explain
    Looking like Soulja Boy thinking this is a game!

I wouldn't have time to take pics like those. I would be in front of the news camera begging for a heart if I wanted to live with my checkered background!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kmichelle azz though that shyt is unacceptable no mam! That is not cute at all ….
    -----------
    I just said last night her ass has its own moons in orbit. :no:

Was anyone else annoyed by Tracy Baby Bop last night?? :rolleyes:

:no: How the hell you have a criminal history at the age of 15 :rules: EXPLAIN

• A.J.

Looked like extra fatty tissue; uber-gross. Stylist should be fired.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Was anyone else annoyed by Tracy Baby Bop last night??
    --------
    If that wench say popcorn hoes one mo time. She is a hater when it comes to Drew, she need to admit it, kick rocks, and move on

• Milky

:kiss: @aj

As far as this post, I agree with the hospital, but then I don't. Who's to say he wont straighten up after the transplant? But who's to say he will follow the regiment post-op? Ethically they are in the right, I believe, but at the same time he's a kid and deserves a chance too. :(

Gooooood Morning Crusty Crew Loves!!! :lol:

:hi: Morning Razzle

San ah make ya dance says:

Was anyone else annoyed by Tracy Baby Bop last night??
    ——–
    -----------
    They need to just go on head and get back together. There's no denying that she still wants him... I do however find it hard to believe that he wants to be with her... just wants to control her though. How convenient was it that his feelings for her were stirred when Hybrid Ne-Yo joined the cast?

San, I feel like listening to some Juicy J and what not this morning now :lol:

• daprinceofradio

GWU says:
    Exactly. The doctor chose his/her words carefully so as not to appear insensitive to Anthony’s plight. He probably would turn his life around in 10 years. But for right now, the bottom line is there are better candidates for a heart than him.

So his past actions determined his fate :(... Sad...

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I do however find it hard to believe that he wants to be with her… just wants to control her though. How convenient was it that his feelings for her were stirred when Hybrid Ne-Yo joined the cast?
    -------------
    :dead: Hybrid Neyo...Exactly, if he wanted her, he would be with her. He told her that. She should have evaluate herself after he told her that.

San, I feel like listening to some Juicy J and what not this morning now
    ---------
    Gon' head then :danban1:

• FuturedocDonte

:( Sad story... I see both sides of it... Sad :no:

Morning everybody :waves:

:newpost:

AJ from 106 n Park had his baby girl :)

• Milky

@pm :hug:

• daprinceofradio

GAGIRL87 says:
    I think that’s very inhumane of the hospital point blank period

disregard 123 per THIS oh wow...

• GAGIRL87

I still feel like if you can help somebody and be a blessing to someone do it, I think it's cruel and unjust period..

• JD

I think this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. You can't predict how someone will carry on their life. There are plenty of teens that will be good and as adults murder, cheat, and cause havic. Teens will be teens and this young man may have a bright future ahead of him. I just pray that the cure for HIV or Cancer isn't in the mind of a rebellious teen because he or she won't be given a chance.

• 3halos

If someone has a history of drug abuse, you can remove yourself from the donor list period. Let's not pull heart strings and ish over the emotional part of this story. My father needed a heart and lung transplant before he died and because he had a history of drinking/alcoholism, he was denied. The choices you make have consequences. PERIOD.

• DoNotDeleteMe

This is why the religious zealots need to go ahead and allow stem cell research. They could have grown him a heart, and many other candidates, using their own cells. I saw on the CBS Evening News a few years ago how researchers grew an ear on the back of a mice by taking a single cell a young man who lost an ear. Within 6 months, the young man had a new ear and his hearing was restored.