Magic Johnson and President Obama Working Together to Create Jobs?

Magic Johnson and President Obama

Magic Johnson and President Obama

President Obama’s White House guest list is beginning to sound like a joke punchline. Instead of inviting CEO’s or experts who know a thing or two about jobs creation, Obama invited NBA legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson to the White House to brainstorm about creating jobs.

As Twitchy.com points out, the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, which is now disbanded, didn’t get the job done. So why not invite a sports star who is the face of a multimillion dollar corporation run by silent partners?

Johnson, 54, couldn’t contain his excitement when he took to his Twitter account to boast about his biggest achievement — no, not his 5 NBA championship rings; and not the birth of his son. Something bigger.

“Working side by side with the President on getting America back working is bigger and better than the 5 NBA Championships I won!”

Magic Johnson and President Obama

Magic also stroked Obama’s massive ego by calling him the “smartest and most powerful leader in the world.”

“I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be in a working meeting with the smartest and most powerful leader in the world, Pres. Obama!” he tweeted.

Johnson, who is rumored to be bisexual, didn’t tweet anything about working with Obama to teach kids about HIV/AIDS, which continues to run rampant through the gay community. But he did tweet: “Don’t forget that Obamacare officially starts on October 1st.” Which is the real reason Johnson was invited to the White House — to help push ObamaCare.

The readership over at Twtichy.com weren’t too kind to Magic or Obama.

One raeader wrote: “Is this a joke? Sharpton, Jackson, Jay-Z, now Johnson. The barrel O’s scraping appears to be bottomless.”

Another reader joked:

Magic Johnson and President Obama

Uh, Magic, your son EJ is still crying out for your attention.

130 Responses to “Magic Johnson and President Obama Working Together to Create Jobs?”

lyric says:

Some years ago Magic opened a bunch of Starbucks in my area that employed a lot of underprivileged teens and college students who were able to receive tuition assistant for college so in that regards i can’t knock it. Beyond that i have no comment except for i may need Magic to reimburse me for the therapy i need after seeing one to many pics of his son EJ.

Cubarican says:

Good morning roses! :waves:

puppylove says:

I can see it. Hell people in la been begging magic to run for mayor for years now, so him having a meeting with the pres to discuss jobs doesn’t sound unreasonable.

_________________________

Actually I saw a documentary and read about ole Magic , dude is very inspiring indeed :yes: I have a lot of respect for him and I can’t argue there about Obama being smart, hell check his record :tea: and US President is one of the most powerful position. Sounds like he mad a very legitimate statement here :tea: I see no azz kiss, only showing love….. what you do a lot. You do that a lot too Sandra. Not with the President but with FOB….. I see nothing wrong here if your helping :shrugs:

good morning everybody
    :waves:
    I hope their plan works because we need more GOOD PAYING JOBS:tea:

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning yall!!! I met Magic once, he was very nice and humble.

MsHoneyVee says:

Good morning everyone :hi: I logged in to agree with Lyric :) He did the same in my area.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOD MORNING YALL !! :kiss: HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Um Magic, has opened a lot of businesses and have hired inner city children and put a lot people to work so whatthaproblemiz? :shrug:

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning yall!!! I met Magic once, he was very nice and humble.
    ————————-
    :hi:I WISH I COULD MEET HIM
    :biggrin:

Hey Obama how bout you give a raise to your federal government workers as well :thankyou:

Morning :hi:

I can see and :applause: the thinking out of the box by our POTUS. Conventional methods of creating jobs is not working in all sectors so it’s time to use some unconventional methods in these unconventional times. If it wasn’t for the President’s stimulas plan I would have never had the opportunity to go back to school. I took full advantage of the opportunity finished my AA and get my Business degree next year.

Magic Johnson has created many jobs through his many business ventures such as Starbucks and Movie Theatres. Perhaps Pres. Obama invited him to address the needs of individuals below the poverty line and lower middle class.

Interesting how you twist this situation!

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

But what would bringing the politicians in do to help. They made all the promises and never followed thru so why not bring in the one person that we know looks out for his community.

On another note it’s 8:58am and my mama cooked smoked turkey wings, okra, rice, lima beans and johnny cakes. What the hell? I eats none of that first of all but why is that breakfast?

I saw a documentary on Magic, and it brought me to tears :crying1: so I decided to research him …. :clap: dude is inspiring indeed. We need more folks like him :yes: and you know someone else, who will have ya like :clap: ole Bill Clinton. Despite his short comings he has done a lot for tons, and his wife. Read up on em …. :yes:

Anyways MsB, Wut,Brown, Honey, Puppy, Lyric Bring em out Bring em out
    :danban: It’s Friday snitches :yahoo: and I’m out this beesh in 15 min :buttshake:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

@LADIELEO :yes:

I think its smart too. To get someone who actually is committed to the community. Most politicians live outside the community and is very out of touch. I think bringing him in makes good sense.

therapist1911 says:

Interesting how you twist this situation!
    ___________________________________

:yes:

It’s Friday snitches :yahoo: and I’m out this beesh in 15 min
    —————–
    :huh:SAY WHAT?

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:buttshake: JENNNAYYYYY! :yahoo: HEEYYYY NAAAHHHH!!!

jenie
    :happy:

I WISH I COULD MEET HIM

I looked like a little ant compared to him,lol. His other son(not EJ)is nice looking too.

Uh, Magic, your son EJ is still crying out for your attention.

EJ has now stepped into the bottomless pit :nono: no coming back from that :shrugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

Do you really have to do all that gloating<—-in my Jessie voice :rolleyes:

Uh, Magic, your son EJ is still crying out for your attention.
    :dead:
    ================
    :nono: <–church finger
    Ummmmm, Magic brought alot of jobs (commerce) into the inner cities :eek:

#hetried!
    ========
    But ummm now alot of them do not exist. But I still applaud that he did that! He still can, and hopefully other wealthy folks will follow suit.

:obama:

*snatches MsB’s fit and puts it on* :rofl: :rofl: #cute

BrownskinQT says:

@Therapist, you look very familiar did you go to VSU?

LadieLeo says:

I just popped downstairs right quick…..Lawd yall were on it last night…a 4th whole and crazy niggras…..I miss all the fun :lol:

Ummm how is Jenny signing off so early?! :waiting:

I meant 4th hole

puppylove says:

Morning all. Congrats jennie on leaving so early. I’m still on my way to work, but after this 10 days off :yahoo:

Bootcampgirl says:

Do you really have to do all that gloating<—-in my Jessie voice :rolleyes:

^^^^
    This wouldn't be thee same jessie (yep, no caps) that COMPLAINED about a Sandra Rose Roll Call, would it? :lol: :rofl:

#inmymindsheisfatandsoundsnasally *snickers*

MsB2u says:

His other son(not EJ)is nice looking too
    ————————
    oh ok as long as he doen’t look like the :gay: one

Bootcampgirl says:

:yes: one in the same

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

========
    Sounds like she wasn’t playing this morning! :lol:

Smonae says:

Puppylove
    Honey
    Lyric
    BootCamp

Bootcampgirl says:

lucky duck @Puppylove
    I’m finally taking an entire week off in 8 years, I feel bad because I will miss the Sr.s graduation but, fck em :shrugs:

(((Blog Bullhorn))) :warning:
    Kdub, they got a ‘pepa’ wig for us yo! :yes:

I’m getting it, just not sure in what color :dance: #youcare

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Smonae :waves:
    Now you know that list is entirely too short…

LadieLeo says:

This wouldn’t be thee same jessie (yep, no caps) that COMPLAINED about a Sandra Rose Roll Call, would it?

#inmymindsheisfatandsoundsnasally *snickers*

************************
    I just want to go on record (i don’t know what record i just like to go on it) and say yesterday I was very very petty when I started in on the roll call dramatics and I thoroughly thorougly enjoyed that. I don’t just get to be that ignant that often and I was very satisfied with my offerings to the table :rofl:

*snatches MsB’s fit and puts it on* :rofl: :rofl: #cute
    —————————
    you can have it
    :waves:

:hug: Smonae
    Good Morning
    ======
    Good for you Boot! :woot: #everyoneneedsabreak #fuggthemseniorsyo :rofl:

Morning Smonae

Bootcampgirl says:

Kdub, they got a ‘pepa’ wig for us yo!
    What is this about #imnosey

Jenie and Smonae!!!! :happy:

Smonae
    :hi:

Apparition says:

Seems like most everything Magic has touched in the business sector has been successful and he actually brings business to the Black community.

The real reason jobs aren’t being created is because the powers that be shipped all the manufacturing jobs overseas. There should be options and careers that would allow a person to take care of their family without going to college and accumulating mountains of debt.

Higher education is important, but everyone isn’t built for it. For a lot of people what they lack in booksmarts they make up in other areas that make them valuable. You shouldn’t be pigeonholed into following the same track as everyone else to be successful. Yeah, that degree gives you a leg up on landing in the career you want for the pay you want, but it’s not a garantee. And you still owe Fanny nem.

Those manufacturing jobs allowed families to gain a foothold in the middle class and parents who didn’t have a formal education to set their children up to gain one.

*snatches MsB’s fit and puts it on* :rofl: :rofl: #cute
    —————————
    you can have it
    :waves:

*whispers* Is it a size 8 *crosses fingers* #becauseifitisimmasendyouafedexlabelsoyoucantakeoff"myoutfit" :D

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LEAVE MAGIC ALONE :wails:

Bootcampgirl says:

I know she/he was mad

Apparition says:

:hi: @MsB2u

#inmymindsheisfatandsoundsnasally *snickers*

************************

That’s what I :love: about on here, we can be our natural “ugly, fat, bitter, no-life, ____, ____, ____ selves! :rofl:

I know she/he was mad

*********************
    she/he oughta be mad at whoever raised her/him without manners. How the hell you question someone for speaking to folk….rude a$$ folk.

Bootcampgirl says:

:goodpost: when the Chrysler plant shut down here, it was a disaster..

BrownskinQT says:

@Therapist, you look very familiar did you go to VSU?
    ***************************

Yes I did

Boot, like Pepa used to wear her hair. I left the article at home, but Imma try to google it to find out the name. I wanna say Dana wig or Daisy wig line or something like that.

#blackbrownredblond
    SharB! :grill:

Bootcampgirl says:

:popcorn:

*snatches MsB’s fit and puts it on* :rofl: :rofl: #cute
    —————————
    you can have it
    :waves:

———————-
    :yes: it is

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

therapist1911 says:
    BrownskinQT says:

@Therapist, you look very familiar did you go to VSU?
    ***************************

Yes I did
    :kona:

Apparition
    :hi:

I know she/he was mad

*********************
    ===========
    He/She is probably ‘trapped’ in the wrong body and thangs :shrug: #yaneverknow
    COuld be a chick who wants to be a man, or vice-versa and is just plain mad, like you said how you gonna get mad to folks for speaking :blink:

*snatches MsB’s fit and puts it on* :rofl: :rofl: #cute
    —————————
    you can have it
    :waves:

———————-
    :yes: it is

:woohoo:

Imma be all :shakebutt: #becauseigotthemshakyshakyhipsandthangs :rofl:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I was not on the roll call so I’m feeling some kinda way…

My list of shout outs will go as follows:

The homeless man on Metropolitan Pkwy that has dreads down to his feet that bobs his head to an imaginary music

The man with fresh gear and kicks on the exit ramp and when I was at the light his cell phone rang

The crazy lady by the immigration office on MLK that was making an imaginary music video and hunching the ground

The man in CT that was doing karate against that brick building and did a round off and fugged that building up!

The gay man that called out to the straight man by name and the straight man kept walking so gay man windmilled on that azz in the middle of the street.

Fugg yall for not acknowledging me, I know peepas!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

therapist1911 says:
    BrownskinQT says:

@Therapist, you look very familiar did you go to VSU?
    ***************************

Yes I did
    :kona:
    ====
    I take it that ‘he hit that’ back at VSU Hmmmmmm :tea:

:waves: The Clean Queen :hi: :happy:

Smonae says:

Boot :yes: I be trying my best to speak to everybody

I take it that ‘he hit that’ back at VSU Hmmmmmm

*********************
    get out my head!

Steve Harvey is doing a seminar for young boys in Detroit, MI.

If you know anyone there raising boys, get the info for them—google his radio show and Detroit, and send them the info! :eek:

BrownskinQT says:

@DTTS, No he didn’t,lol. I just remember him from being on the yard.

Smonae says:

Gypsie boo I thought I included you I’m sawy :hugs:

Taken & Apparation :waves:

I take it that ‘he hit that’ back at VSU Hmmmmmm

*********************
    get out my head!
    ===========
    She probably trying to convince ‘hubby’ right now NOT TO VISIT Sandra Rose site today or there’s gonna be some smoke in the city :smoke:

:cell: <–MsTake on her infamous cellphone trying to call SR to take this post down :rofl: :rofl:

BrownskinQT says:

@DTTS, No he didn’t,lol. I just remember him from being on the yard.

See #60 :whistle: #hehitTHAT! :lol:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Alright someone knows @the rapist…Hey The Rapist(i miss typing that)

:popcorn: Tell us something about him that we don’t know(not like we know anything but I remember sho’nuff speculating)

LadieLeo says:

Ok so I have a dilemma, I’m trying to figure out if I’m just being extremely extra or its just normal. I mean since we family and all I know yall won’t judge me. Ok here goes……when getting a little rear door loving I like to know that the dude means to do it. Like I don’t want him to just kinda slide his tongue down there and then I’m like is he meaning to do this? Should I stop him? I prefer for dude to just push my legs way up and really get into it or roll me on my tummy and pull my cheeks apart. That way I know it’s no misunderstanding. Am I thinking to much into this? :thinking: :shrugs:

Imma be all :shakebutt: #becauseigotthemshakyshakyhipsandthangs :rofl:
    ——————

I just remember him from being on the yard.
    =========
    Did he used to have them muscles out? :popcorn:

Yall are crazy!!! :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I was just able to read the Roll Call Drag :rofl: :hahaha:
    Some of my favorites:
    What About Our Daughters
    Teddy Pendergrass (in and out the wheelchair)
    Bambi’s humongous gums
    Lisa Stansfield
    Homer
    Marge
    Lisa
    Bart
    Maggie
    John Redcorn
    SHOUT OUT TO PM DAWN FAT SANGIN AZZ
    Dottie Peoples
    1.2.3. Dylon, Dylon, Dylon
    Cuz he spit that hot fiyah!!
    Jim Jones Bathtub
    Dusty Rhodes
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Myrtle Urkle

Is it too late for me to start my list?

Anna says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I was not on the roll call so I’m feeling some kinda way…

My list of shout outs will go as follows:

Fugg yall for not acknowledging me, I know peepas!

~~~~~~~~~
    A panhandler w/a cell phone. :lol: I get upset when I see them w/a Mountain Dew & Cigs.
    :waves: @ Gypsy.

Explain it better :woot: #bemorespecificregardingthelambroginidooraction :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

Did he used to have them muscles out?

No he didn’t, but I remember he could dress very well.

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I can’t with @ladyleo this morning…it’s too early to be talking about spreading butt cheeks! But…I will be back to answer at 11:27

BrownskinQT says:

Did he used to have them muscles out?

No he didn’t, but I remember he could dress very well.
    ==============
    Whattttt :grill:
    I bet he smelled good too, what say you?! :lol:

Smonae says:

Anna :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SHOUT OUT TO PM DAWN FAT SANGIN AZZ
    Dottie Peoples

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Hey Anna,
    How are the grands?

Imma be all :shakebutt: #becauseigotthemshakyshakyhipsandthangs :rofl:
    ——————
    *serious tone*
    Now, if you don’t want it, just blink once, and we’ll somehow get e-mails going :grill:

Milky says:

Good morning all :wave:
    Good morning gyps sense these mitches left u off the roll call :kiss:

Smonae says:

Uh, Magic, your son EJ is still crying out for your attention.
    ******

EJ just want someobody to tap that azz :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I was just able to read the Roll Call Drag
    Some of my favorites:
    What About Our Daughters
    Teddy Pendergrass (in and out the wheelchair)
    Bambi’s humongous gums
    Lisa Stansfield
    Homer
    Marge
    Lisa
    Bart
    Maggie
    John Redcorn
    SHOUT OUT TO PM DAWN FAT SANGIN AZZ
    Dottie Peoples
    1.2.3. Dylon, Dylon, Dylon
    Cuz he spit that hot fiyah!!
    Jim Jones Bathtub
    Dusty Rhodes
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Myrtle Urkle

Is it too late for me to start my list?

**************************
    Of those listed 10 are mine….nah it aint too late, let me get some of this to start you off

Jimmy SupaFly Snooka
    Marsha Brady
    Carol Brady
    Wayne Brady
    Sam the Butcher

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

******************
    I leave at noon so I have to start early…..

ITS Friday and as soon
    :blunt: as i get off

Smonae says:

Uh, Magic, your son EJ is still crying out for your attention.
    ******

EJ just want someobody to tap that azz :coffee:

:chase:
    ==========
    Milky :kiss:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Add to the list Bob the Builder

Leo, you talmbout snacking from the back? And did he mean it?

:yes: Ya think!

puppylove says:

@ladie leo :rofll: just enjoy it

Bambi’s humongous gums
    ———————

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Add to the list Bob the Builder

+ the chick
    and all the equipment

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

It smells like Sunday after church at big mama’s house at 9:36 on a Friday morning. I gotta get outta here! See yall later after my house airs out!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*pours drink*
    Morning all! I’m already ready to go

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Leo, you talmbout snacking from the back? And did he mean it?

Ya think!

*************************
    you know when they just kinda slide down there from the front you kinda wonder is he really meaning to do all this or is he just so in to it, you know. I like to know if a dude is really nassie or accidently nassie……

MsB, you ever order that special wonderful all-natural, not one chemical in it, “body butter, scar remover, hair moisturizer, skin magic in a jar” from Fay?

Smonae says:

Gypsy is that Luke James :think:

Lawd that man can sang, Beyonce did good to have him as the opening act :thumbsup:

BrownskinQT says:

I bet he smelled good too, what say you?!

I plead the fifth,lol I did not have sexual relations with Therapist.

Cubarican says:

1.2.3. Dylon, Dylon, Dylon
    Cuz he spit that hot fiyah!!
    __________________________________

puppylove says:

@ladie leo :rofl: just enjoy it

*************
    i do but i’m so extremely petty i overthink things sometimes, lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Add Butha Man from the fifth floor, Shanaenae, Key lo lo, and Laquita. hahahaha

Milky says:

Dtts :kiss: :hug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Leo, you talmbout snacking from the back? And did he mean it?

Ya think!

*************************

That ain't nasty, that's at least 2 good orgasms :D
    Now, if you just met him last week, then yeah 'he nasty' but if that's your guy, and he is just trying to 'tickle your fancy' *snickers*, then it's all good IMB :tea:

He gets 2 Wooo Yeahsss for that Leo :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

I bet he smelled good too, what say you?!

I plead the fifth,lol I did not have sexual relations with Therapist.

********************************
    I believe you didn’t have sexual relations with him :yes: :no: :yes: really :no:

———————————
    :no:is it good if so i will have too

Smonae says:

Nakeya me & you both, cant wait to leave here
    Peach Ciroc is calling my name :yes:

:waves: Milky even tho she calling folks mitches

Anna says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Hey Anna,
    How are the grands?

~~~~~~
    Growning up, thanks for asking. How have you been, besides most of us who aint crap on SR daily.

BrownskinQT says:

I bet he smelled good too, what say you?!

I plead the fifth,lol I did not have sexual relations with Therapist.
    ===========
    You see who (MsTake) hurried up and left the room, I BET she knows EXACTLY how he smells, favorite cologne etc! :yes: <–real fast :rofl:

MsB2u says:

hopefuuly my boss comes in late so i can chill with my sandrita friends

but if that’s your guy,
    ******************
    ooh Ion like titles…….I went with him to the ER and they were talking to me and giving me the low down like we were together forever. When someone would say is that your boyfriend/husband I’ll just kinda look and tilt my head to the side and say it’s whatever. In my mind I was thinking I work cross the street and aint feel like working so i came on over.

———————————
    :no: is it good if so i will have too

OH YES, it's excellent, and very economical. I was just asking because I was thinking that you could e-mail her and I'd get your e-mail addy like that. #justathought
    Her ********** product is available at land of pure . net

——————————-
    BSHELTONBABY :yahoo:

See yall later :oops:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Smonae says:

Nakeya me & you both, cant wait to leave here
    Peach Ciroc is calling my name
    ————-
    YES!!! I already have an attitude because they won’t let me leave early. I should do it anyway. What are they going to do? Shyt, my last day the the 30th of next month. Humph.

Kittle says:

Magic johnson owns a movie theatre and starbucks in harlem. People have been gainfully employed for years.