Magic Johnson Urges Gay Son to Say No to Reality TV

E.J. Johnson At Bootsy Bellows Nightclub

NBA legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson and his wife Cookie are urging their gay son, Earvin Johnson III, aka EJ, to say no to reality TV shows.

E.J. came out of the closet in flamboyant style earlier this year when he was photographed with his reported boyfriend. Since then he has given interviews and updated his social media pages indicating his hope to be a voice for gay youth by starring in a reality TV show.

But not if his parents can help it.

“Magic and (his wife) Cookie say they’re very proud of EJ, but they’re also realistic,” a family friend told The National Enquirer.

“They know there are folks out there who still hate gay people, and it would break their hearts to hear their son got attacked or even injured just for being himself,” said the family friend.

The 21-year-old New York University junior came out to his parents when he was 13. But despite the media’s Gay Agenda and the prevailing gay-friendly winds of change, EJ claims he’s getting nasty emails containing threats.

This has Magic and his wife worried for their son’s safety.

“Magic knows firsthand how horrible the public can be,” said the family friend.

“After revealing that he was HIV-positive in 1991, he was ridiculed by the public, and some NBA players protested when he played before his final retirement.

“To this day, he still gets derogatory comments about his sexuality.

“Magic and Cookie want to protect EJ so he doesn’t experience the same hurtful things they did. They’re hoping he takes their advice to continue to live his life to the fullest – just not on TV.”

Photos: INFphoto.com

135 Responses to “Magic Johnson Urges Gay Son to Say No to Reality TV”

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:tea:

Jessie says:

I’m sure Magic and Cookie doesn’t want all of EJ’s flamboyant foolishness on display for the world to see. They can say they’re proud of their son all they want. I don’t believe them. I think it’s the politically correct thing to say. This big dude is going to embarrass the hell out of Magic and Cookie. Please don’t do it EJ.

Please let Antoninette EJ have a show! :rofl:

#TEAMTHIS

boonella says:

Those pants though….

VDot says:

Hell, those pants need their own show :yes:

ChanAintShyt says:

This nigga here…..

LuvMySailor says:

Truthfully I would watch a show with him, Miss Lawrence, and Derek J from the RHOA :rofl:

Thats all majics concerned about,reality tv?

FuturedocDonte says:

It’s like he woke up and said ” how can I look like a ball of confusion today :thinking: ill put on this red Michael Jackson vest, with this sheer black shirt and expose my bellay and these leather pants because ill help start the grill at the cookout and my prince books :yes: bish I’m Finna werk “

Just Looking says:

I urge him to stop the madness. Father sweet baby yeller jose.

deedeegirl says:

Magic should be urging his son to say NO to a whole hell of a lot of things!

digal704 says:

Dude is FABULOUS!!! I believe they love him, but I would bet the farm that they wish he would tone it down like a million notches. I don’t blame them about the reality show. It’s a mistake waiting to happen.

One should not be allowed to leave the house with out his slingshot bra. :tea:

His mama and daddy know the camera gonna add 30 lbs.

:no:

BrownskinQT says:

Those lips are perched!!! Like he just finished saying yasssssss hunty!!! :nun:

Baby those boots are leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeanin!!!

:blink:

He know he too big for that bag. You is a big arse person to make a Birkin look like a lunch bag.

Just Looking says:

Excuse done happened. That sheer shirt. COOKIES OLD DRESS. And dem pants. Lawdt

Miany says:

FUGG reality t.v. he need to say NO to lean with it rock with it shoes!!!!

A.J. says:

Dear EJ,
    Please stop wearing see through shirts. If I wanted to see cow utters I would go to Stoneybrook Farm. Please stop wearing flammable pants because your thighs touch and soon enough a fire will commence. Stop drop and roll C U Next Tuesday. Lastly, stop wearing heels. Them Louies on LEAN trick you hear me?! Like the leaning tower of :pizza: cause that’s what you was eating based upon your greasy lips. It hurts me to type this because I love Magic, but :stop: you TRIED IT.
    I am just a nobody trying to tell somebody about King Jesus,
    :love: Taken :cell:

JMO says:

Thats not fair to those heels

Just Looking says:

FUGG reality t.v. he need to say NO to lean with it rock with it shoes!!!!

I HATE U. :dead:

I hate those lean wit it rock wit it bedazzled dayum booties tho.

HATE EM

Ty says:

Lawd EJ found Ye’s leather pants :smack:

Im :rofl: @ EJ’s baddest bytch walking perched lips :dead:

Chile he needs a bra…he has :boobs: like Aretha

MIANY GET OUT OF MY HEAD WITH LEAN WIT IT ROCK WIT IT

:ghost:

OH…

:dead:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :dead: I literally envisioned what it’s like to slowly open a can of biscuits

———

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

LuvMySailor says:

——————
    :yes: The Flamboyant Houseguys of Atlanta…

Shuga Honey says:

most of us already know and/or is related to someone just like EJ so what difference does him being on tv make?

cancelling the show isnt going to stop homosexuals from existing or encourage them to become straight.

let EJ be great. :nun:

better than the geriatric BBQ wives trifling asses.

Thats not fair to those heels

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is why I call him DerekEJ

Cause he destroys shoes like his namesake DerekJ

Just Looking says:

FUGG reality t.v. he need to say NO to lean with it rock with it shoes!!!!

still hate u…. :rofl:

The Flamboyant Houseguys of Atlanta…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    PROMISE I would watch that ish faithfully ya dig????

Ty says:

LuvMySailor says:

:nono: EJ has nothing on Derek J and Miss Lawrenece hunty

Can you imagine those House of Dereon boots next to their fierce azz :rofl:

VDot says:

You is a big arse person to make a Birkin look like a lunch bag.

_________________________________________

:dead: :rofl:

Miany says:

@justLooking @whodat
    :lol: cuz I always scroll str* to the shoes when I kno its a post with a big ole greazy gay…..it never fails, They ALWAYS go for the heels knowin them shiiz look like they doin this ~~~> :kona:

The Flamboyant Houseguys of Atlanta…
    ——–
    I would stay GLUED to the tv like :eek:

JMO says:

Sooo comments 17-23 pretty much said the same thing :hahaha:

I …. hate … yall :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Flamboyant Houseguys of Atlanta…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    PROMISE I would watch that ish faithfully ya dig????
    _______________________________________
    I would probably sneak and watch this from myself because I would not want to promote this but the messy side of me would be like :popcorn: waiting on one of those hags to queen out and slice somebodies face open with garlic, lemon juice and a switch blade :lol:

Ty says:

Shuga Honey says:

:nono: Most of my gay friends are fierce chile wouldn’t be caught anywhere in a t shirt and leather pants :rofl:

JMO says:

I hate those lean wit it rock wit it bedazzled dayum booties
    _________________________________________________________________

:crying:

I think I need to walk away from my computer … BRB

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I am just a nobody trying to tell somebody about King Jesus,
    ——
    I laughed out loud to this!!

And really, if this errr man is gonna be on tv, can they get a fashion expert for him. All the money that family has and he looks like an entire mess. Sorry, but ugh. Who dresses him?! He must not have any friends. sad. Shoot Taken should of called and asked why they let him out looking like that. Tacky ass.

Can his DI.CK breathe in them leather pants?? :blink:

KyCakes says:

So….EJ & Kanye are sharing pants now? :think:

This is what Star Jones USED to look like…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You is a big arse person to make a Birkin look like a lunch bag.
    _________________________________________
    Who said this :ghost:
    He looks like he has a whole turkey, pot roast, 3 piece dark, stuffing, yams, collard greens, pork and beans and a gallon of sweet tea mixed with lemonade (yes an Arnold Palmer) in that bag.. for a snack :no:

A.J. says:

That thigh meat (coming down in chard’s) is not right on dem knees and ankles<<<—and other commentary on the lovely blogs are reasons alone why Majic says no to reality tv.

But what I see is reality; whats the difference? :shrug:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

The Flamboyant Houseguys of Atlanta…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    PROMISE I would watch that ish faithfully ya dig????
    ————————–
    I would be like :popcorn: and :rofl: and :ha: errrr episode

His mama and daddy know the camera gonna add 30 lbs.

EJ Antoinette’s Mental Checklist

*Pursed lip? Check

*Lip Gloss popping? Check, wait a minute let me grab a chicken leg. Okay Check

*Bedazzled shoes? Check

*Bra? Fugg it, my titties sitting pretty. Bishes wish their titties defied gravity like mine

*Leather pants like my beau Kanye? Check

*Balls tucked? Well I like to let a little side meat show, so check

*Tuck or untuck the bottom of the pants? Tuck, these shoes are CUNT!

*Sateen vest? Check

*Files nails* I’m ready to go chit on these hoes. #TeamTHIS

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

I love this look on him :yes: Just enough breast tissue visible,,,Tantalizing but not offensive. A nice sized air pocket in the crotch of the skin tight pants allowing lil EJ room to breath, and jangle, if he so pleases :yes: Smart. Very smart :yes:

Miany says:

1. Them Louies on LEAN trick you hear me?! Like the leaning tower of :pizza: cause that’s what you was eating based upon your greasy lips
    2. You is a big arse person to make a Birkin look like a lunch bag.
    3.Honey EJ ill 21.. he’s a big grown man. If you wanted to protect him you wouldn’t have let him let it all hang (belly, tits and all) so publically.
    4. Them Louboutin’s are leaning like our girl Gabourey Sidibe. #cannedbiscuitsopened
    5.I hate those lean wit it rock wit it bedazzled dayum booties tho.

HATE EM

:casket: WHO ON THIS HERE BLOG IS SHI??? :dead:

Stop drop and roll C U Next Tuesday
    ———-
    Am I the only one who caught this??

He WISHES he had one of those!

Ty says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You is a big arse person to make a Birkin look like a lunch bag.
    _________________________________________
    Who said this
    U know who said :rofl: Go ahead and take her keyboard :rofl:

:dead: @ bedazzled booties

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I keep scrolling up :hahaha: I keep scrolling up seeing new stuff. Why does it look like the bottom half of his pants are being eating by his meaty flesh? How do you make leather look like rolled up trash bags :wtf:
    His booties look like somebody hit him with a nail gun. That’s how big his hooves are :kona:

A.J. says:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in

Your gravi tho? :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

Bless his high heeled booties’ lil hearts — they’re doin’ that Gabore Sidibe hard lean!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I love this look on him Just enough breast tissue visible,,,Tantalizing but not offensive. A nice sized air pocket in the crotch of the skin tight pants allowing lil EJ room to breath, and jangle, if he so pleases Smart. Very smart
    ——–
    :blink:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Between the leather pants and the bedazzled boots leaning to the side for help. I CAnt.

Miany says:

all jokes aside.. tell me it really aint a full sized Berkin cuz that biish really do look miniature next to him.

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

A.J. says:

Herro :cell:
    Herrrrro :cell:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I blame his parents for not even trying to dress him better.

EJ Antoinette’s Mental Checklist

*Pursed lip? Check

*Lip Gloss popping? Check, wait a minute let me grab a chicken leg. Okay Check

*Bedazzled shoes? Check

*Leather pants like my beau Kanye? Check

*Balls tucked? Well I like to let a little side meat show, so check

*Tuck or untuck the bottom of the pants? Tuck, these shoes are CUNT!

*Sateen vest? Check

*Files nails* I’m ready to go chit on these hoes. #TeamTHIS
    ——————
    :ghost:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

EJ Antoinette’s Mental Checklist

*Pursed lip? Check

*Lip Gloss popping? Check, wait a minute let me grab a chicken leg. Okay Check

*Bedazzled shoes? Check

*Leather pants like my beau Kanye? Check

*Balls tucked? Well I like to let a little side meat show, so check

*Tuck or untuck the bottom of the pants? Tuck, these shoes are CUNT!

*Sateen vest? Check

*Files nails* I’m ready to go chit on these hoes. #TeamTHIS
    ———————————-
    :rofl: I NEEEEEED YOU TO LOG OFFF FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEEKKKK!!!

His studded Louboutins look like some of the studs popped off under all that strain.

EJ Antoinette’s Mental Checklist
    *Pursed lip? Check
    *Lip Gloss popping? Check, wait a minute let me grab a chicken leg. Okay Check
    *Bedazzled shoes? Check
    *Balls tucked? Well I like to let a little side meat show, so check
    *Tuck or untuck the bottom of the pants? Tuck, these shoes are CUNT!
    *Sateen vest? Check
    *Files nails* I’m ready to go chit on these hoes. #TeamTHIS
    _____________________________________________
    THIS MAY BE THE FUNNIEST ISH I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE.
    I CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BREATHE
    :nun: :ghost: :dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Shoot, yall KNOW Cookie is not about to step out looking like who done it and why. SO why did she let her son look like this mess right here?! Jesus be a new outfit, a personal trainer, a bra, and a personal shopper for EJ. Amen.

Gigi26 says:

He look like a black gay Aladdin. Da FCK :blink:

nybrn2 says:

They will drag his azz like a sack of taters if he does this show!!!! I’m not gone even lie… I would watch it!!!

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

:rofl: You gotta :hide: When in his presence,,,He trynna put a bish eye out :rofl:

Ty says:

:rofl: :rofl:

*pulls out Tina Knowles glue gun to replace pressure stressed missing studs* :crying:

goat76 says:

Jessie says:

——————————–
    Oh he gonna do it, he want the fame. Fcuk how much money his dad would give him not to do it.

EJ Antoinette’s Mental Checklist
    *Pursed lip? Check
    *Lip Gloss popping? Check, wait a minute let me grab a chicken leg. Okay Check
    *Bedazzled shoes? Check
    *Leather pants like my beau Kanye? Check
    *Balls tucked? Well I like to let a little side meat show, so check
    *Tuck or untuck the bottom of the pants? Tuck, these shoes are CUNT!
    *Sateen vest? Check
    *Files nails* I’m ready to go chit on these hoes. #TeamTHIS

:dead: :casket:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sigh. But why does he have the pooched up lips liek the ppl do on IG? Does he have an IG *goes to look*

————-

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:shrug: Why is it that thighrubbers don’t get the fact that every fabric isn’t for them?
    fuk off and start a fire here bish….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Still dead at titties sitting pretty
    *runs out the room like I got short midget legs with my booty jiggling*
    I :love: you all so merch

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Bet money he gets on this show and has a full head of weave.

Gigi26 says:

EJ Antoinette’s Mental Checklist

*Pursed lip? Check

*Lip Gloss popping? Check, wait a minute let me grab a chicken leg. Okay Check

*Bedazzled shoes? Check

*Leather pants like my beau Kanye? Check

*Balls tucked? Well I like to let a little side meat show, so check

*Tuck or untuck the bottom of the pants? Tuck, these shoes are CUNT!

*Sateen vest? Check

*Files nails* I’m ready to go chit on these hoes. #TeamTHIS
    —————————————
    :dead: SUNSET.

———-
    BAY BEE!!!

I need to walk away

Gigi26 says:

How much you wanna bet EJ wobbles instead of walk?! Smh FOR SHAME

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

How much you wanna bet EJ wobbles instead of walk?!
    ——
    *instantly starts singing: Wobble baby, Wobble baby, Wobble* :hahaha:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

———————
    I hope no one was around when those shots rang out…. :rofl: I can just imagine with every step POP! POW! PEWN! People duckin and hollering get down!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet the name of his cologne is “Sweat meets struggle mixed with old chicken grease topped off with John Paul Gaultier” :no:

________________________________

I’m mad that I zoomed in to check. A few may be missing :yes: and they fo sho could use a hit of polish and shine. Unless the rode hard and put away wet look is the one she’s going for :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:

How much you wanna bet EJ wobbles instead of walk?!
    ——————————————————————
    Woman, you know weebles wobble but they don’t fall down….

Let that weebler wobble great, now ya hear?

Now see, if Magic Johnson had spent more quality time with his son during his formative years, instead of with those hoochies, EJ would not be shaming him in public like this today. :no:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet the name of his cologne is “Sweat meets struggle….
    ________________________________
    Here is yo gasoline draws ma’am.. hell is to your left… :rofl:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
    You know they have those on just fab dot com….

It’s the “rocker gurrrl” collection by Avril Lavigne :tea:

Gigi26 says:

How much you wanna bet EJ wobbles instead of walk?! Smh FOR SHAME
    ———–
    GET IN NEER YEA YEA GET IN NEER YEA YEA

WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE BAY

ALL THE BIG GIRL LET ME SEE YOU JUST!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah)
    EJ cranking it up :danban:

Get in there, yeah, yeah :danban1: “his thighs talking to the leather”

Ey big girl make em’ back it up, make em’ back it up
    :kona: “EJ running to the floor with his fellow big girls saying this my cut BISH now :nun: TWIRL TWIRL TWIRL….

goat76 says:

I know it would be a hate crime, but I wanna fight his ass. He needs to be whooped for all his levels of wrongness.

Gigi26 says:

EJ gots to be a bottom. Ain’t NO WAY that is climbing on top :no:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Seriously? We blaming Magic for this? Come on Sandra, aint no amount of Male bonding could have changed the outcome of this Burl :nono: EJs :sperm: dont swim, they SWITCH hunty :nun: It was destined to be…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WUT I will not burn for EJ. I blame him for these jokes :lol: He brought this on himself. Ain’t no way he thought this look was ok.

Gigi26 says:
    EJ gots to be a bottom. Ain’t NO WAY that is climbing on top :no:
    __________________________________________
    Like Vincent Herbert? You think EJ is really VH the 4th quiet as kept? Scrolls back up. They both mouth breathers, both wear MAC Lipglass shade “grease chicken gloss,” both like to eat based on …… well…. :kona:

EJ gots to be a bottom. Ain’t NO WAY that is climbing on top

_______________________________________________________________

I agree tho :yes:

Imagining someone trying to find his Victory hole just made me shudder tho :sheep:

JMO says:

Ty says:

:rofl: :rofl:

_______________________________

Gigi26 says:

EJ gots to be a bottom. Ain’t NO WAY that is climbing on top
    ———-
    It’s as easy as lifting the belly, resting it on the azz and going to work. IF he was the top. :tea:

I agree tho

Imagining someone trying to find his Victory hole just made me shudder tho
    ———-
    But I mean though, all it takes is spreading the cheeks and holding them open.. damn though.. that would take muscle. His BF can’t even free hand while :sheep: he has to continuously pry them :buttshake: open… :no: EJ also has the option of laying on his back too…. :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But I mean though, all it takes is spreading the cheeks and holding them open.. damn though.. that would take muscle. His BF can’t even free hand while he has to continuously pry them open… EJ also has the option of laying on his back too….
    ——-
    :vomit:

libra80sbaby says:

This chit :facepalm: I agree with what one of yall said up top. They dont want their thissy of a son embarassing them on national tv. Tis all :tea:

*sets radio on the blog and plays buss it wide open for EJ*

:kona:

MsB2u says:

by Jessie on Aug 20, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    ————————-
    Well put

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

DEAR EJ:

Please read the past 100+ comments about you and I will wait… :tea: …see… now what did you learn…. :waiting:

VDot says:

EJ also has the option of laying on his back too…. :kona:

_____________________________________________________

:rofl: But who’s going to hold his legs up in the air? I know he can’t do it by himself. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But wait, why did my co-worker just ask me was that Mannie Fresh!!! :hahaha: :dead:

libra80sbaby says:

by Jessie on Aug 20, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    ————————-
    Well put
    —————
    This is the one I was tombout. :applause: :cosign: Chile :tea:

Gigi26 says:

And the reason why Cookie and Magic don’t want his large and in charge sissy ass on the tv is cuz the world will see how pretentious he is. Nothing more. One of the entitled rich kids who does nothing but suck off (no pun intended with that) off Mummy and Daddie.

Silly Syl says:

VDot is definitely going to hell for that damn checklist! I’m over here :rofl: I don’t think he should be on tv cuz he will be telling all the business and acting like ole dude from Low Down Dirty Shame!! Hi Bernard :cheer1:

libra80sbaby says:

Gigi26 says:

————————————–
    This too. :cosign: :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Silly Syl says:

———————-
    :lol: Waymon was a flaming thissy hunty!! Had me HOLLIN!!

Libra we clearly saw thru their politically correct bs. We peeped their mode :lol:

Like I said if they wanted to protect him from being ridiculed, they wouldn’t let him carry on like he is now, gay or not. :shrug:

RAZZLE says:

*sets radio on the blog and plays buss it wide open for EJ*

^^^^^

See, this has to stawp. I’m tired of cleaning off my monitor.
    ———
    Muh bad Sandra :D

Ok I need to go and finish my homework and attempt at being shiz nye eee :lol:

Where is Man though?? :blink: I would have enjoyed his opinion in this post.

libra80sbaby says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

——————
    This is true! What baffles me is why do homosexuals have to act out like they do? Yeen gotta do alla that JUST to be gay!! The men over do it and be TRYIN to act like women, but for real, real women don’t act like that!! and them bulldaggers….chile you can wear boxers and ace bandage them HUGE tittays down all you want, you will be pickin up and puttin on them feminine sanitary supplies once a month…you WILL deal. :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Sooooo that Drysnatchian coon Kanye gonna reveal North on Kris’ show on Friday :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Sooooo that Drysnatchian coon Kanye gonna reveal North on Kris’ show on Friday
    ———
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I was hoping he was going to hold out!!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sooooo that Drysnatchian coon Kanye gonna reveal North on Kris’ show on Friday
    —–
    Glad I don’t watch that mess. And yes, he really is a coon. :tea:

Miany says:

YALL GIVING ME MORNING SICKNESS TRYNA DESCRIBE EJ’S POSITIONS… :wtf: man, I aint even preggo

AlluringlySweet says:

*le sigh* Even his silver flats are leaning too. All that money and you can’t hire someone to custom make you some shoes, EJ?

Man I didn’t even realize sandra put up a picture of his shoes by themself! :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
    Sooooo that Drysnatchian coon Kanye gonna reveal North on Kris’ show on Friday
    ———

—————————–

And you just know the ratings are gonna be out of control so they’ll renew her show for another season UGGGHHHHHH :rolleyes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ok I have created my aint chit list for 8/20. :rules:
    AJ
    Ty
    Nakeiya,
    Razz
    Miany,
    Kdub
    Bomb
    Sandra
    There’s room for more :yes:

A.J. says:

I started the day wanting to be chit but when things of this magnitude…

We’re just preparing EJ for what’s to come if his reality show comes into fruition! There is nothing wrong with preparation. :no: Not at all.

3halos says:

That’s some strong material. They should make vest for the kids in Chicago with that material…. all that friction has put it to the test and its still holding strong.

VDot says:

Please let Antoninette EJ have a show!

#TEAMTHIS
    *******************

I know I’m late, but YYYAAASSS!!!

A.J. says:

But wait, why did my co-worker just ask me was that Mannie Fresh!!!
    _________
    :dead: Tell your co-worker to go head on home but come back on tomorrow.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

But wait, why did my co-worker just ask me was that Mannie Fresh!!!
    ——————————
    I just died a little…. :rofl:

Silly Syl says:

His pants sort of look like Saran Wrap though take a good look ’round that thigh area. EJ only you can prevent forest fires! :waves: