Michael Jordan can still dunk at age 50 (Video)

Michael Jordan can still dunk at age 50

Michael Jordan can still dunk at age 50
It’s been years since Michael Jordan faced a pesky guard like the little kid he dunked on at his basketball camp over the weekend. Jordan proved that his post game is still formidable even at age 50. It will be a while before another youngster even thinks about guarding Jordan in the paint again. Don’t let the grey hairs fool ya. Jordan is not ashamed to posterize a snot-nosed kid.

37 Responses to “Michael Jordan can still dunk at age 50 (Video)”

KK76 says:

Mornin’ :hi: So I hear he reversed his snip snip to give his new wife some babies?

of course he can, long as he been doin it :yes:

KK76

why does that not surprise me? yt guhl got him OPEN :tea:

i shant feel a bit of sorry if she takes him to the cleaners :shrug:

I loved Bball back then you didn’t have a lot of Bytches :yes: they came play the game chile …. Amazing stuff back then :claps:

Sandra u tambout thal lil BOY?? :rofl:

:bball:

MJ used to be my Hero… key word though… USED

tipdagemini says:

Good Morning Roses

:love: #23
    ==========
    Jenny and Fay :kiss:
    ————
    <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle, that’s funny :yes:
    =======
    @DTTS ok I like juicy better than Puzz. Ok so either Miany’s Juicy Oven Luvin Ovaries or Miany’s Puzz Poppin O. lol

I say we call it the ‘puzz’ one ONLY when she’s ovulating :D

:kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

Fayla :kiss:

Jenie :hug: :yahoo: heyyyyyy boo

Caramel Rain says:

That’s great! Good job Mike

She could name him Mykal Jordan I, then do like George Foreman, Mykal Jordan II etc :D

Do it chick! :cheer:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

Miany says:

I gots nothing for ole….I wanna coon wanna cooon wanna cooon like Mike….
    **from downstairs**
    @Smonae ur right… that is TIP’s sons name.
    @Nakeya 10/26,…..going to the bahamas…
    Correction @DTTS..my mamma did gimme a biblical name
    @Caramel…one of those names on ur lil list is my name. and you best believe my daughter will be named after her….the wife of Abraham :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

When Rev Newlin looked up at Sarah and said “I always loved youuuuuuu Jason Stackhouse” I just knew he was finna say Sarah’s name #weak

#Jason is fine tho lol
    ————–
    I HATE THAT JASON IS :homo: THOUGH! :wail: I would break his Australian ass off iffin I was single and he didn’t like twigs and berries. :tea:

Smonae says:

:waves: Jenie, KK, Fayla & Tip

So didnt anybody watch Dexter :popcorn:

JUST to keep everybody on track, we are thinking of names for Miany’s two ovaries :tea: #longstory

Cubarican says:

Jordan is not ashamed to posterize a snot-nosed kid
    _____________________________________

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

:bball:

MJ used to be my Hero… key word though… USED

:cosign:

GA & DTTS! :kiss: :kiss: hola beautifuls!

:hi: tipdagemini

Posters #0-8 name the left one, and everybody else the right :D

KyCakes says:

Gud Moanin’ Y’all :coffee:

———-
    I always found it funny that Southerners say Sarah like SAY-ruh :rofl:

Miany says:

I gots nothing for ole….I wanna coon wanna cooon wanna cooon like Mike….

:ghost:

u SLAY me Miany!

:hi: Jdore

i’m rollin on 3 hours sleep Jesus! :crying:

GAGIRL87 says:

Posters #0-8 name the left one, and everybody else the right

____________________________________________________________________

:( really my nigga lol

Miany says:

@DTTS :whip: leave my ovaries alooooooone
    :waves: KY, FAYLA, jdore, Jenie, Tip, Gagirl, KK76 good morning yall

Of course on a 10 yr old he could dunk

Caramel Rain says:

@ DTTS: I answered you down stairs about my future unborn kid/s :waiting: It took my 26+ years to get 1, im sure I wont be in a rush for kenya 2, kenya 3 etc.. But you never know. When I planned my life, I never thought I’d be here. But no to the abortions, I guess I’d have a house full of kids. :shrug:

BUUUUTT there was a chick at my church that got preg @ 18 and some “elders” encouraged her to have an abortion and she did. NOW at 30+ and married, she been trying to conceive and cant. She had like 2 or 3 miscarriages. She wants a baby sooo bad but cant have one. SAD.

GAGIRL, DTS, FAY FAY, RAZZ :danban: :waves:

GAGIRL87 says:

Razzle he homo in real life frfr :crying:

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Ky :waves:

I love your avi Ashland

KK76 says:

:hi: Fay, Smonae, Miany, et al.

Fay this one might disappear fo he let her walk away with $300 million.