• The Master Beta :D

That twerk gif Sandra :rofl:

Miley :smack: I have nothing else to say about your wanna be down ass

• The Master Beta :D

Folks kill me black girls been doing this for ages now but some yt chick twerk her stiff ass back and this shyt supposed to be golden now whateva :rolleyes:

• TPtotalpackage

Tell'em Miley.

• tipdagemini

KENDRICK LAMARS LYRICS

I heard barber shops debate the greats all the time
    Who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
    Eminem, andre 3000, the rest of yall
    New niggas just new niggas, dont get involved
    And i ain't rockin no more designer shit
    White T’s and nike cortes, this is red corvettes annonymous
    Im usually homeboys with the same niggas im rhymin wit
    But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
    And that goes for Jermaine Cole, big krit, wale,
    Pusha T, meek mill, asap rocky, drake,
    Big sean, jay electron, tyler, mac miller,
    I got love for u all but im tryna murder you niggas
    Tryna make sure ur core fans never heard of you niggas
    They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from u niggas

And apparently she still can't stay out of Rhianna's war drobe :rolleyes:

• mrsloveleigh

Twerk Miley Miley Miley Twerk

• Aryanna

Yes to that Kendrick VERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A.J.

:dead: at those hoes twerking in front of a McDonalds sign; reminds me of that lady twerking in Walmart in her church dress and heels. :hahaha: "I'm twerking by the fish sticks!"

Lord help me.

• LadieLeo

Why is this hoes twerking at McDonald's???? :ghost: :lol:

• Caramel Rain

:rofl: @ this top

• Cubarican

I feel like you need some have kind of booty to twerk. I mean like, you can't have a concave azz and twerk. Like what is movin, tailbone?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Sandra has a good sense of humor!

• Cubarican

I’m twerking by the fish sticks!”

Lord help me.

________________________________

My mouth was agape during that whole viedo.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Dear Miley,

What ever you do, stay away from that black dyck! You've been warned.

Sincerly,
    Amanda Bynes

Diva says:

Caramel Rain says:

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

I have talked about this plenty of times on here. I think Sandra biased against shorter men.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <——-really petition for signatures to get Sandra to post Man's woodstick

******

Kenya Moore :rules: Signs petition
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thumbsup: @Kenya

JMO everyone that signs the petition will get a free complimentary magnifying glass to see the lil we wee :rofl:

Apparently not Miley. Apparently not :tea:

Errrrrybody wanna be a n*gger, but nobody wanne BE a n*gger :rolleyes:

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

Miley gets attention because it represents a different audience. People are up in arms because she on that French montana remix which keys saying niggah i aint worried bout nuthin even though she switches the chorus for her verse

• A.J.

Why is this hoes twerking at McDonald’s????
    Giving all she has to offer for free too. :shrug:

• SOTHERNGRL

I saw this earlier somewhere else. Is she trying to act like she is black or just what is the problem. Is the problem that she is twerking. Maybe I should read.

• LadieLeo

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Dear Miley,

What ever you do, stay away from that black dyck! You’ve been warned.

Sincerly,
    Amanda Bynes

__________________________

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:rofl: at the hoes by the McDonald's sign! Are they children????

The one on the left moving like she ain't got no spine. The on the right look like she "praising the lawd."

"Schout out to all my girls with the big buuuts, schhhakin' it like we at the scccchtrip cluub..."

^^^ Miley's second verse in her song :rofl:

notice the emphasis on the "sh" words. Damn retainer! :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Cubarican says:

I feel like you need some have kind of booty to twerk.

That's one of the harsh realities of life. :coffee:

• A.J.

I’m twerking by the fish sticks!”

Lord help me.

________________________________

My mouth was agape during that whole viedo.
    I love the level of rachet-ness tho. Laughs for days I tell you!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

I think I just got a back spasm watching that gif ...

• PumpkinsMama

@ Diva if I wanna see a baby dyck, I'll look see Pumpkins tonite when I give him his bath tonite :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    "JMO everyone that signs the petition will get a free complimentary magnifying glass to see the lil we wee "
    _________
    Settle down Diva, settle down...

• LadieLeo

Lawd they done bought the petition for Man's lil peepee from downstairs upstairs :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Kelly STILL ugly! She look JUST like Antoine Dodson with her horse face azz. She just at least got titties now. I guess she got tired fo being confused for him.

And I ain’t even worried about that. If I have a daughter I know she will be naturally beautiful. If she ain’t, I’m headed right to get that DNA test! And yes, I will have an attractive wife as well. No, she won’t be perfect. But she will be attractive.

@ Man,
    Well how do you expect to find your wife if you cant wasting time tricking off on these hoes? Good luck, Man. You know what they say about two pretty peoples baby :eek: :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva if I wanna see a baby dyck, I’ll look see Pumpkins tonite when I give him his bath tonite :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

@Man I was trying to help you chile! :rofl:

• MissHarlem

:stop: just :stop: we get it you like our culture, our d!ck, our music hell I summed it up with culture. WE. GET. IT. WE. DO but damn

LadieLeo says:

Lawd they done bought the petition for Man’s lil peepee from downstairs upstairs :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Log the fugg out now LadieLeo.... NOW :rofl:

• rockstar

Imma need this hill billy to fall BACK on the turnip truck she fell off of. We don't need " i'm the new face of twerk team" around these parts. Why don't she go and learn how to lasso a calf or wrestle a damn pig or something. That's more up her alley.

Mind you, I don't condone young black girls twerkin, but I can't stand Miley's ass.

• The Master Beta :D

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Dear Miley,
    What ever you do, stay away from that black dyck! You’ve been warned.
    Sincerly,
    Amanda Bynes
    ________________________

that hand in the right hand side look like one of the mothers in the church when they are encouraging the pastor "Preach Passsuh PREACH!!" :eek: :bye: <--- hand waving like the gif

:tea:

• LadieLeo

Diva says:

LadieLeo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Log the fugg out now LadieLeo…. NOW

******************
    Lawd knows I need to....but I ain't laughed like this in a while. I need this afternoon break.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVA
    “JMO everyone that signs the petition will get a free complimentary magnifying glass to see the lil we wee ”
    _________
    Settle down Diva, settle down…
    -----------
    :rofl: !

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

that hand in the right hand side look like one of the mothers in the church when they are encouraging the pastor “Preach Passsuh PREACH!!” :eek: :bye: <— hand waving like the gif
    ____________________________________________________________

:rofl: :hahaha:

• SOTHERNGRL

@the gif I think that is a mother-daughter twerk team. Saw this video a while ago.

• Caramel Rain

@ Man when you ever seen somebody "praising the Lord like that" ion know what church you go to..

@ Sothern NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

What is the weather wherever they are in that gif... :think:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@CARAMEL RAIN
    "Well how do you expect to find your wife if you cant wasting time tricking off on these hoes? Good luck, Man. You know what they say about two pretty peoples baby "

Ima dude, so I can't take my time. Have some fun and chit and still be a very attractive bachelor into my late 50's or so.

But man, my family got that attractive gene so I already know Ima make some pretty babies. :yes:

• Miany

:thinking: were teens more discreet/private bout their ratchett before the internet or was it just they lacked the means to display their ratchett to the world??

• MissHarlem

PM I saw your smart remark downstairs :coffee: you been replied to seeing that you here two days in a row :eyeroll: lol

• Caramel Rain

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********

which is the mama and which is the daughter? i cant stop starin at this

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

And every time you send in your pics I tell you that the blog doesn't have a section for handicapped Morning Wood. :coffee:

• A.J.

The latter Miany, the latter.

I blame MetroPCS and Cricket (not hating on these providers either) with these 40.00 phone plans including 4G data.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

And every time you send in your pics I tell you that the blog doesn’t have a section for handicapped Morning Wood. :coffee:
    ________________________________________________________________

I'm coming to ya blog jesus... :nun:

:ghost:

• Cubarican

________________________________

I blame the injected hormones in our food! :shrug:

• MissHarlem

MIANY not necessarily discreet per se but we didnt have that ohh look at me mentality. We did ratchet chit but it was for us not oh yes lets do this so we can upload. We were also more social in real life so while we was living out our day and enjoying it these fools plan it for social media and who can get the most hits/likes. Anonymity is soooo underrated and thats sad

• A.J.

____

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Sooooo Kendrick just gonna BODY all these "new new" Rappers in a hot 16 huh :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
    "I have sent in MY pics for Morning Wood several times to Sandra and she always talkin bout she will “think about it” or “she had several other more deserving candidates” or some chit like that.

________________________

:eek:

Ok, real chit. I know this will disappoint, but please tell these ladies you won't select any current male member of the blog to be "Morning Wood" because you don't want it to cause any "issues."

Like some of the "issues" that have cropped up in the past.
    **let's be honest now**

I think Miley already done had the black dack.. being that she had a cake in the shape of a big black dack at her 18th birthday party. :tea:

• Caramel Rain

****

Can you make reasonable accommodations? :lol: Is this discrimination!! :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

--------------------------------------

OH. :dead:

:ghost: :nun: :dead:

I CANT :wail:

• goat76

I'm tired of seeing these hoes slanging that funk box around on the internet.

Sandraaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl:

@ Harlem Shaker Stop it! I'm tryna get my LIRR tickets online :tea:

• The Master Beta :D

Sandra :lol:

-----------

• A.J.

I’m tired of seeing these hoes slanging that funk box around on the internet.
    _________
    :dead: yall on a roll this afternoon.

Delusional much? :tea:

goat76 says:

I’m tired of seeing these hoes slanging that funk box around on the internet.
    ----------
    :rofl: :hahaha:

• Cubarican

I’m tired of seeing these hoes slanging that funk box around on the internet.

__________________________

:cosign: and I'm tired of these little girls learning how to twerk straight outta their baby bjorn too.

PM :rofl: I haaaattttteeeeeee you. Im bout that LIRR life stop hating :wail:

@ Razzle Awwww hell nah! :shocked: She daddy must be SO proud :yes:

• Miany

@AJ...nah man I can't accept the cell phone/ internet as a reason :( I specifically remember being 14/15/16 and having homegirls fuggin. We was discreet cuz if momma found out, we KNEW it was azzez to be whooped and we dayum sure was NOT TRYNA suck...LIKE SUCKING DYCK was a CRIME back then...
    nowadays they deep throat pros at age 12/13 making videos about it and all...imagine how comfy you gotta be with shii to make a video and post it for the world....
    @Cuba.. I blame the hormones for the overdeveloped bodies... DO you think its the food making em think it's ok??? like what about fearing your parents?

• FuturedocDonte

Kendrick killed that verse. What song is that from?

Morning glory was cute. I thought all of the MGs would have learned from Sugarfoot from AMERICUS to stay away from them farm photos :nono:

Miley got ner bit of azz tryna twerk. Keep on fck around and end up with scelosis

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lawd Jesus save me! Auntie you ought to be shamed! :rofl:

• MissHarlem

CUBA these ratchets be twerkin in the sonogram pics. Baby bjorn is tooo late :facepalm:

@ Goat Damn man funk box?! :wail:

So men DON'T find that sexy u say? :thinking: Interesting

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Kendrick verse was crazy, exactly what hip hop needed

• MissHarlem

GOAT papi tell em its a turn off :yes: death to twerkin

Keep on fck around and end up with scelosis
    ----------
    Reverse Ghetto Booty?? :kona:

• Who Dat

Whose hand is that waving like that in the gif?

Song is "Control" @FutureDoc. Big Sean, Kendrick and one of Erykah Badu's uterine space occupiers Jay Electronica.

:warning: PSA

Those of you who signed the petition...you gone need to brang back those magnifying glasses since you will no longer need them to see the lil wee wee :rofl:

• The Master Beta :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

HOLY SH*T :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Pumpkin yes maam. If I am not sadly mistaken that is a mom/daughter duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nothing to see here folks....keep moving! :hahaha:

Anybody see Miley twerkin at that Juicy J concert? Somehow her narrow azz manages to make her butt shake. I was fairly impressed. :coffee:

• Gigi26

Miley what the fukk ever...watch when shyt goes South how quick she'll run back to her "Sprite, safe side" :rollseyes:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:coffee: <<<Waitting on Sandra to apologize.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Said he can get a check for it eh?

:ghost:

• Cubarican

_________________________

No one else was. It was weird to look at it b/c absolutly no one on that stage was checkin for her, or even lookin in her direction.

• A.J.

Waitting on Sandra to apologize.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:coffee: <<<Waitting on Sandra to apologize.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: I ain't even know you was especial...ain't nobody never told meh :crying:

• Who Dat

I think Sandra biased against shorter men.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think she not talking about your height... but your shoe size.

IDK :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Random...

:spank: <--- Is this a dildo Sandra?? On your family blog? :blink:

Do we have any roses on here in the Navy?

Cubarican says:

_________________________

:rofl: I aint say she looked GOOD. I just was surprised that she managed to shake that little bit of booty meat. Not many skinny chicks can pull that off. None of that negates from the fact that she's not cute in the face and needs her adnoids removed.

• Who Dat

Waitting on Sandra to apologize.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU KEEP YOUR AZZ WAITING OKAY??????????? :rofl:

I hate yall today Lord cause yall on some ish...folks who aint posted in 15 years done showed up...LAWD :casket:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Do we have any roses on here in the Navy?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not I sis!

:shocked:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

---------
    I think this is biased though Sandra. You’ve given us Pierrera Mullins in her prom dress and lazy eye, Dalisha with her quick weave and matching cat, Iyana with the beautiful scenery, but down sindy face, Queen Riese with her yarn quality weave and so on and so forth. Don’t you think we deserve to see Man in all his glory since he’s the perfect definition of a real man?? ( :sarcasm: )

• Cubarican

_______________________________

She twerks about as good as the sun drop girl. It was mostly back muscle.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat Damn man funk box?! :wail:
    So men DON’T find that sexy u say? :thinking: Interesting
    ---------------------
    Shot out to my nigga from The Wire for Funk Box....lol

Sexy?!?! Hell naw ain't shit SEXY about what the hoes doing on youtube.

A man will find some enjoyment in seeing a nice ass shake, but got damn how much of this shat does a person have to sit thru.

• Cubarican

@Jenie. No, but hubby is.

• Who Dat

I’m tired of seeing these hoes slanging that funk box around on the internet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And dont you think just cause I am focused on @Man's shortcomings right now...that can earn him a gov't check...that I aint see this here ish from you sir.

A FONK BOX? :wail:

• A.J.

_______________________________

She twerks about as good as the sun drop girl. It was mostly back muscle.

• goat76

What's the point to all this twerking? I bet these lil stankin ass hoes couldn't tell you either.

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

That gif tho...its killin me LMAOOOOO

• The Master Beta :D

Cubarican says:

_______________________________

She twerks about as good as the sun drop girl. It was mostly back muscle.
    The sun drop girl can't twirk at all. But the DUDE goes hard. :rofl:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

*BEEEEEP CLEAR!* :shocked:

I just died a few minutes ago but I'm back... Sandra I am over you and this comment! :ha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

• MissHarlem

PPRRRYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNN I miss your font :wail: I am doing swell in our saving promise. LAAWWDDDD whyyyy must she STILL be banned. DUBB/Someone anybody tell her I lubb her :sad:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I want to see @Man posing in nothing but his Executive Height Adjusters, a towel, and a come hither look.

Anybody else?

• SOTHERNGRL

I didn't even know that the sundrop girl was twerking. I thought she was just walking around and would shake her back every few seconds.

goat76 says:

What’s the point to all this twerking? I bet these lil stankin ass hoes couldn’t tell you either.

Folks been twerking since 2 live Crew , I have no clue why folks think this shyt is new :no: :shrugs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anybody else?
    -----------
    I second this whole heartedly. :yea:

• Who Dat

You gonna wear your Fugg Meh Pumps AKA Kitten Heels for us Man? Sandra email me one of the pics he submitted PLEASE????

WHERE IS @His??

She need to log on for this :rofl:

@ Goat Dang tell em how u really feel :rofl:

Want me hold ur dack it'll make you feel betta :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:

---------
    cause white girls are doing it now.

• MissHarlem

:nono: yall know good and well that if MAN has a post and people go in on his hairline, 3 inch d!ck, and height adjusters he gonna have a damn fit :rofl:

• Who Dat

PPRRRYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNN I miss your font I am doing swell in our saving promise. LAAWWDDDD whyyyy must she STILL be banned. DUBB/Someone anybody tell her I lubb her

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I tole her :hug:

• tintin1979

oh man. Sandra that gif is classic

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

goat76 says:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat Damn man funk box?! :wail:
    So men DON’T find that sexy u say? :thinking: Interesting
    ———————
    Shot out to my nigga from The Wire for Funk Box….lol

Sexy?!?! Hell naw ain’t **** SEXY about what the hoes doing on youtube.

-------------------
    A man much prefers when their woman comes in the room with just his t-shirt on and g's... Play his favorite slow song stand in front of him with your back turned shake one cheek then the other. Ankle touch and shake... That's pretty much it.. he on ready and its about to go down... :coffee:

Cubarican says:

@Jenie. No, but hubby is.

I'm thinking about joining :thinking: Naval Reserve Officer.... not sure yet..... was trying to see ..... thanks!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ok, real chit. I know this will disappoint, but please tell these ladies you won’t select any current male member of the blog to be “Morning Wood” because you don’t want it to cause any “issues.”

Man is right. We have had some issues in the past with female members leaving the blog abruptly because they catch feelings over men on this blog. It seems juvenile to me, but it happens. :coffee:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    goat76 says:
    ———
    cause white girls are doing it now.

:yes:

• MissHarlem

I texted her for bait so lets see :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

*BEEEEEP CLEAR!* :shocked:

I just died a few minutes ago but I’m back… Sandra I am over you and this comment!
    ---
    I don't know why but this :lol:

• anw_rootbeer

TEAM MILEY

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chile I remember :yes:

You gonna wear your Fugg Meh Pumps AKA Kitten Heels
    ---------------
    Nah, I think he should whip out the vintage platforms with the gold fish in it. But make sure you clean it out though... no one wants to see a dead fish :no:

All he gotta do is have a few boxes stacked around with a black back drop. he has the option to sit on the floor with one knee bent leaning on the boxes (draped with a black throw blanket of course) or standing with one leg propped on one of the boxes leaning on the leg pusted up. All of this done au natural.

:hug: thanks DUBB I be missing her on here

• FuturedocDonte

----
    Diva :coffee: :rofl:

• anw_rootbeer

tipdagemini says:

KENDRICK LAMARS LYRICS

I heard barber shops debate the greats all the time
    Who’s the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
    Eminem, andre 3000, the rest of yall
    New niggas just new niggas, dont get involved
    And i ain’t rockin no more designer ****
    White T’s and nike cortes, this is red corvettes annonymous
    Im usually homeboys with the same niggas im rhymin wit
    But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
    And that goes for Jermaine Cole, big krit, wale,
    Pusha T, meek mill, asap rocky, drake,
    Big sean, jay electron, tyler, mac miller,
    I got love for u all but im tryna murder you niggas
    Tryna make sure ur core fans never heard of you niggas
    They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from u niggas
    -----------------------------
    TOO HARD!

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

You gonna wear your Fugg Meh Pumps AKA Kitten Heels
    —————
    Nah, I think he should whip out the vintage platforms with the gold fish in it. But make sure you clean it out though… no one wants to see a dead fish :no:

-----------------------------
    OH hell, what chall talkin bout? :popcorn:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    ----------
    So what if they leave the blog.. :shrug:

• goat76

I like the Kendrick verse, but damn, did he find a cure for AIDS with that verse?? I'm not understanding why people are so hyped up about what he said. Plenty of rappers spitting that ether everyday allday, way before Kendrick came along. I guess people been brainwashed for so long with this wack music that they think this is new or something. And I'm a big K-Dot fan.

Goodie Mob's New album drops August 27th.

• Cubarican

@sothern. Thats my point, is it twerking if when you bend over it looks like an acute right triangle?

• Who Dat

TAKE ME JESUS :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

______________________________________________

:rofl: :hahaha:

... good times, good times

@ Sandy Mae it's called thirst and desperation #helpful :tea:

Posted* up :smack:

Wut I'm talking about Man and his poses for the morning wood Sandra REFUSES to post of him.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Diva :coffee: :rofl:
    _____________________________

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Diva :coffee: :rofl:
    ---------------------
    :rofl: I hope and pray Diva-licious is just playing when it comes to all that... Ain't nobody got time for dikcdrama...

:phew:

Ya'll a damn mess :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat Dang tell em how u really feel :rofl:
    Want me hold ur dack it’ll make you feel betta :tea:
    -------------------
    LOL.... I sorry.

Come on and hold for me... :jack:

• MissHarlem

I like the Kendrick verse, but damn, did he find a cure for AIDS with that verse?? I’m not understanding why people are so hyped up about what he said. Plenty of rappers spitting that ether everyday allday, way before Kendrick came along. I guess people been brainwashed for so long with this wack music that they think this is new or something. And I’m a big K-Dot fan.

Goodie Mob’s New album drops August 27th.

^^^^^ I said the same thing downstairs. Seriously if you follow real hip hop then aint nothing new under the sun. He just so happen to say it commercially tis all

Who was that , said that folks think the blog is E-harmony :rofl: I think it was OTB :lol:

Goodie Mob’s New album drops August 27th.
    ---------
    :yahoo:

Nuh erry bawdy do the crooked boody!

IS 3stax gonna join them too?? otherwise idk if I want to be so excited.

MissHarlem says:

I don't get it either :no: but eh

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

A man much prefers when their woman comes in the room with just his t-shirt on and g’s… Play his favorite slow song stand in front of him with your back turned shake one cheek then the other. Ankle touch and shake… That’s pretty much it.. he on ready and its about to go down… :coffee:
    --------------
    Basically.
    Twerking is for the thirsty... men and women!

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Diva :coffee: :rofl:
    ———————
    :rofl: I hope and pray Diva-licious is just playing when it comes to all that… Ain’t nobody got time for dikcdrama…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Say what now? :wait: we gone need to back up....cause Diva ain't catching shyt from these blog nuccas *files nails*

@ Goat come on ova here behind this here corner :kona:

B4 Diva come back and :chase: both our azzez

Make it fast :tea:

• SOTHERNGRL

Cuba I promise you on everything until yall just said the chick was twerking I had no idea what she was doing, except shaking her back.

goat76 says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

————–
    Basically.
    Twerking is for the thirsty… men and women!
    ----
    YOu should watch the bubble butt video. :tea:

Awwwwww shyt busted :eek:

JMO says:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Diva :coffee: :rofl:
    _____________________________
    and besides who gone catch feelings over a little azz dack! Dats some bullshyt

Goodie Mob’s New album drops August 27th.
    Who's that creepin in my window
    POW
    Nobody now

:headphone:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Goodie Mob’s New album drops August 27th.
    ———
    :yahoo:
    Nuh erry bawdy do the crooked boody!
    IS 3stax gonna join them too?? otherwise idk if I want to be so excited.
    -----------------------
    3000 is the other half of the group OutKast.

Goodie Mob is Khujo, T-Mo, Big Gipp, and Ceelo
    Ceelo will be on this album and he will be rapping.
    You can continue to get excited.

I encourage everyone on this here blog to watch the Bubble Butt video by Major Lazer. :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat come on ova here behind this here corner :kona:

B4 Diva come back and :chase: both our azzez

Make it fast :tea:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I see you two niggras...iffin you can be me rocking shidddddddddd take my seat Pumpkin...

*peekin*

:shrugs:

*beat

• Ididntreallymeanit

Miley is a cornball

Big Gipp looks like he smells SO bad.

Goat, If i'm not mistaken OutKast did songs with Goodie Mob. :tea: That's why I referenced the Crooked Booty song. Your turn.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Miley is a cornball

As fawkkkkk :rolleyes: glad somebody see it

• Diva

:karate: ready to whoop azz chamone...who want it

PumpkinsMama says:

Make it fast :tea:
    ---------------------
    I ain't no minute man. Well besides that one time, and the other time I don't count it.....lol

• luVn_liFe…

FCUK Miley with her Pale skin pink FACED a.s.s.
    she Just needs to sit her funky ass down Either WAY,black,YT.brown,yellow pink purple
    bYtch sit down same damn where,
    as a Matter of fact bitch GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!

@ Diva dont pay me no mind. I's lonelyyyyyy :wail:

This week alone I done hit on Ky, Harlem Shaker (gots my ticket, meetcha at Penn) :winky: and Sammich think I dumped her hold meh :ashamed:

• Gigi26

-------------------------------------------------------
    :rofl: Shiiid cuz truth be told a nigg ain't slanging the dyck no different than you two stepping and getting him hard :tea:

Neh mind... I guess if OutKast was joining goodie mob nem they would be called the dungeon family again. Y'all know Andre don't be wanting to rap no mo. Big Boi always doing something.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva dont pay me no mind. I’s lonelyyyyyy :wail:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: umkay I'mma let you slide dis tyme!

FCUK Miley with her Pale skin pink FACED a.s.s.
    bYtch sit down same damn where,
    as a Matter of fact bitch GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!
    -----------
    :wail:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Goat #DEAD :ghost: Then you ain't ready for this year long closed up shop, nope :nono:

Less you rubs one out 1st :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

ready to whoop azz chamone…who want it
    /---/
    Bring it in diva :hug:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I say the same. And I am a hip hop head. I am here for K-Dot tho. Him and J. Cole all we got right now coming out the new breed of folks. Everybody else is garbage.

FuturedocDonte says:

ready to whoop azz chamone…who want it
    /—/
    Bring it in diva :hug:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ya'll better be glad Donte holding meh back *windmilling*

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Goat, If i’m not mistaken OutKast did songs with Goodie Mob. :tea: That’s why I referenced the Crooked Booty song. Your turn.
    -------------------
    Yeah, they've done songs together cause they was all apart of The Dungeon Family.

Crooked Booty was on the Dungeon Family Compilation album.

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Kendrick Llama can take Drake and Meek out the line up and proceed!!!

FCUK Miley with her Pale skin pink FACED a.s.s.
    bYtch sit down same damn where,
    as a Matter of fact bitch GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!

:phew:

• MissHarlem

PM :rofl: you aint ready hun. YOU. AINT. READY. Over there tryna break up a happy home :winky:

• Diva

So Goat you letting these gals put the paws on the dack huh?

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

goat76 says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Make it fast :tea:
    ———————
    I ain’t no minute man. Well besides that one time, and the other time I don’t count it…..lol
    ------------------------
    Why cuz you was drunk and she didn't deserve the dack anywhay? :rofl:

FCUK Miley with her Pale skin pink FACED a.s.s.
    bYtch sit down same damn where,
    as a Matter of fact bitch GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!
    Well GAD DAYUM!

So...are we to assume that you are NOT a Miley Cyrus fan? :rofl:

goat76 says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

Goat, If i’m not mistaken OutKast did songs with Goodie Mob. That’s why I referenced the Crooked Booty song. Your turn.
    ——————-
    Yeah, they’ve done songs together cause they was all apart of The Dungeon Family.

Crooked Booty was on the Dungeon Family Compilation album.
    ----------
    See #171 love :D

@ Luvie well damn! I think she's this generations Paris Hilton :shrug:

• Gigi26

--------------------------------------------------------------
    :yes: I don't and could really care less but i'd be happy to hear about some other shyt than these niggas usually talk about.

That's why I can appreciate Kendrick, Wale, and Jermaine. Moreso Kendrick cuz he stepped out the box with his and ain't riding no dyck :yes:

The other two are up for debate :tea:

GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!
    It is not my mission to say this to SOMEBODY/ANYBODY before the end of this week.

:yes:

Diva says:

So Goat you letting these gals put the paws on the dack huh?
    ----------
    "I wonna put dem pawlz on em! I rehlay doo!"

^^^^ :cosign: :thankyou:

• luVn_liFe…

:crying: IM crabby and PissT off, I aint really mean to go there w/MileY . . .

:tea:
    But some had to get it,a lil piss tail gal just hit my damn car,that was parked! :mad:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat #DEAD :ghost: Then you ain’t ready for this year long closed up shop, nope :nono:
    Less you rubs one out 1st :tea:
    -----------------------
    Damn!! 1year?!?! Puzzay is tight like gnat booty!!

• Gigi26

Notice Kendrick ain't come for Nas..shiid he know better :tea: :lol:

that_VA_thickchick says:

GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!
    *correction* It is NOW my mission to say this to SOMEBODY/ANYBODY before the end of this week. :yes:

Diva says:

So Goat you letting these gals put the paws on the dack huh?
    --------------
    We just praying!!

@ Harlem SHUT UPPPPPPPP!!!!! :rofl: but I wanna BE READY :wail:

Imma be writing one of them letters, talkin bout:

Dear Diva,

I'm in love w/ur e-husband. And when I see ya'll out together....

:rofl: :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

GIGI he didnt come for non of the real rappers IMO

goat76 says:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat #DEAD Then you ain’t ready for this year long closed up shop, nope
    Less you rubs one out 1st
    ———————–
    Damn!! 1year?!?! Puzzay is tight like gnat booty!!
    -----------
    I've been a year plus at one point in my life.. BF finally got to get him some and not only did he nuddup quick he tried to have me atop of him first... which was extremely painfull. :no:

• luVn_liFe…

that_VA_thickchick says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!

:kona:

HeLLLLurh ROSES!!! Everybody and anybody :hi: Can I get a DAMN eHUG PUHHHlEEEEZE!

:newpost: on the Madame up yonder !

• luVn_liFe…

PumpkinsMama says:Imma be writing one of them letters, talkin bout:

Dear Diva,

I’m in love w/ur e-husband. And when I see ya’ll out together….
    ~
    ~
    :huh:

• MissHarlem

PM fck being ready I just want to get some. Dont get why thats soooo hard :wail: If you write one of them letters :nono: lol

• SOTHERNGRL

FCUK Miley with her Pale skin pink FACED a.s.s.
    bYtch sit down same damn where,
    as a Matter of fact bitch GO find ur Draw in a Mausoleum and Shut it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well damn luvn let her ass know how you really feel.lol

• PumpkinsMama

@ Razzle see THAT'S that shyt ion like! :angry: If I come off the bench for trash dyck Mannnnnnn somebody gon get hurt :box:

• KyCakes

Would you heffas and nigras report to the post upstairs, please?

:thankyou:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

goat76 says:
    PumpkinsMama says:
    Make it fast :tea:
    ———————
    ————————
    Why cuz you was drunk and she didn’t deserve the dack anywhay? :rofl:
    --------------------------------
    I was 19
    She made a nigga wait for it for so long(Not only that night, but like 6 months), that when I got in it I was finished.
    The one I don't count was kinda like this situation. I can't take the full blame for the same shat...lol

• PumpkinsMama

@ LuVie :hug: just don't hug me too tight you might end up on this list too. I think I like blondes :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

• Who Dat

LES-BEEN :yahoo:

LAWD. Folks coming on out the woodworks ta'day.

• SOTHERNGRL

:hug:Here you go at Luvn that is messed up about your car. Hitting a parked car is like getting fired on your day off.

• Apparition

@Goat
    I think it's resonating because folks have gotten tired of this generation's hug fest. Every song featuring everybody and a homogeneous sound because everyone's trying to toe the line so they can stay next to who's poppin.

Everything's cyclical so imo he's just saying it's his time and daring anyone to prove otherwise. No different than when KRS did it, Rakim, Ice Cube, Pac..... He's putting the target on his back. And so far, especially from this generation, I think he got it. I like his moxie.

Like when Doc Holliday said "I'll be your huckleberry" to the Cowboys and he didn't even have beef with em.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Miss h what you crying bout

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Anyone over the age 25 shouldn't twerk it's bad enough we have to deal with it.

• Silly Syl

Dear Miley,

What ever you do, stay away from that black dyck! You’ve been warned.

Sincerly,
    Amanda Bynes

by Man, I just don't care™ on Aug 13, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    ---------------------

:ghost: I just died a thousand deaths!

• Silly Syl

by Sandra Rose on Aug 13, 2013 at 2:34 pm

-----------
    :rotfl: I wasn't ready to read this!!