2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Trading Racist Texts

2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Sending Racist Text

Two top Pennsylvania School District administrators have resigned their positions after their racist texts messages were exposed.

Superintendent Richard Como and Coatesville High School athletic director Jim Donato resigned Aug. 29, citing “personal reasons” after a school board internal investigation revealed the “highly offensive” text messages were discovered on their school issued cell phones.

Transcripts of hundreds of text messages reveal multiple references of the word ‘nigger’ when describing black students.

One text reads: “All should have whatever first name they want… then last name is NIGGER!
Leroy Nigger, Preacher Nigger, Night train nigger, clarence nigger, Latoya nigger, Thelma nigger, and so on”

It isn’t so much the number of text messages that is so shocking; it is the intensity of the racist rants. Blacks were not the only target of their racist vitriol. Jews were also disparaged by the former school administrators.

It’s a shame because these are men who were tasked with educating our children and preparing them to hopefully enter college.

If there were two top administrators with this repugnant mindset in the Pennsylvania school system, you can bet that there are more.

2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Sending Racist Text

2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Sending Racist Text

2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Sending Racist Text

2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Sending Racist Text

102 Responses to “2 Pennsylvania School Officials Caught Trading Racist Texts”

~
    ~
    DAMN Shame! i

Shuga Honey says:

make it so bad the jokes aint even funny. and they keekee’in like hell

:smh:

weirdos.

Are these mofos on crack :blink:
    :wtf:

What’s their phone number?

cougar lover says:

“Leroy ****, Preacher ****, Night train ****, clarence ****, Latoya ****, Thelma ****, and so on”

:rofl: i know i shouldn’t, but its so absurd its funny. yt people, yt people :no:

“night train nicca” :rofl:

goat76 says:

Can’t be true. Racism is dead. It’s only alive when we pull the race card.

The Master Beta :D says:

Tjose jones are not even funny cracka ass crackas :tea:

:blink:

:hi: Sandra! oh you caring today huh? i see ya girl :winky:

The Master Beta :D says:

*those*

Are these mofos on crack :blink:
    :wtf:

What’s their phone number?

1-800-NOW-FIRED :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    Believe that!! It’s a sin. Listen, if you don’t like other people of other religions or races, then don’t work with them. Stay at your house and rot. People kill me.

The Master Beta :D says:

WTF UGH *jokes* can’t :typing: today :smack:

We need Kdub :warning: to find out where they live/went to school/what bakery they go to on Sundays etc.

:cell: #ready

I tell some folks gone bust hell wide open :nono:

deedeegirl says:

Despicable. I hope they never work in another eduction system anywhere again. Sad, but so many times when I come across older pale people, I KNOW they are thinking these same kinds of thoughts. Sad thing is a lot of the younger ones are too.

thanks GYP for those kinds words :hug: i think imma do just that. this weekend, when ion post on the bitniz page :tea:

God knows i NEED a break from these innanets :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Can’t be true. Racism is dead. It’s only alive when we pull the race card.
    ——
    “Racism still alive, they just be concealing it.”

Such A F'n Lady says:

____________________________________

They shouldn’thave been given the option to resign, their azzes should have been fired! :mad:

A petition needs to go around so these Wierdos have to pay back some money!

Cellular charges
    Time on the clock used to make these texts

3halos says:

Im disturbed on so many levels I’m at a loss for words… not b/c of the racism as much as the pure ignorance of two grown men in charge of children…

Tjose jones are not even funny cracka ass crackas

shole damn aint, they was just excited to write n*gger with wreck less abandonment is all :tea:

DTTS

:2dance: hey guhl, whatchu thankin bout?

3halos says:

Obviously, they are racist but it goes deeper than that… stupidity and pure hatred for people in general

Caramel Rain says:

:cry: I just cant. I’m gone to find sneak peak of my soaps

MSVALLDAY says:

LOL LOL LOL I’m sorry for laughing but this shyt here is funny as hail!!! It is the amount of text messaging that is upsetting. How the hell they getting any work done texting that much?

Fay, I have read two books (about running your own home-based businesses) and they recommend not watching the news(like Gyp said) or tv shows in order to keep your eye on the prize :tea:

I’ll have to find the wording, but it made Perfect sense :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

:facepalm: they even threw in “camel jockey” for good measure.

and they talk about the young generation putting everything in writing for all the world to see. i keep saying that new fools are raised by old fools!

GellySammich says:

=/ I don’t even understand half of what they’re saying. Are we only seeing half of the sentences?? This can’t be full conversations between good educated white men. I refuse to believe it. :nono: Not MY good white people.

Caramel Rain says:

How the hell they getting any work done texting that much?
    **************

about as much work as I get done while being on SR :kona:

:applause: Well, the whole country can watch these two dummies on the nightly news, and I hope they drag their family members in it too :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

It’s sad how bad racism is 2013. Some people will never learn.

:goodpost:

Thanks Sandra.

KayCeiSoul says:

I have NO idea why this would surprise anyone.
    Folks is fake as hayle. And I put nothing past not nary one.

cougar lover says:

i don’t know about you all, but when i hear this racist stuff i laugh at it. i don’t waste any energy getting upset over this type of stuff. if they in some sort of position like them, where they can be held accountable for their actions (or if it’s a violation of civil rights), then yes take it to ‘em. if not, fugg ‘em, laugh at ‘em, then keep it moving.

Shuga Honey says:

i keep saying that new fools are raised by old fools!
    _________________________

So right about that :clap:

Sad thing is a lot of the younger ones are too.

Each one, teach one. :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

LMAO @ Night Train N*gger. :rofl:

WTF? Why not Ripple, or Thunderbird, or Gallo, or MadDog 20/20?
    Night Train! Why I oughta….

The word just has no weight to me anymore. We took it and flipped it. Foreal.

I sincerely dont care about their stupidty. I care about the systems in place that allow them to advance with their stupidity and be in charge of children.

GellySammich says:

cougar lover says:

Can’t say that I laugh or cry. I don’t have anything for or against white people, emotions included. Just add it to the list of all the other shyt they’ve done to us and keep it moving accordingly.

MissHarlem says:

So who seen Black Ink last night :waiting:

Paula Deen’in on the cell phones huh? Not surprised.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Harlem, I did. We already talked about crazy Dutchess.

Caramel Rain says:

How the hell they getting any work done texting that much?
    **************
    about as much work as I get done while being on SR

IKR :hahaha: LMAO

Thatsa dangerous road to tow: “I only care if it can be taken care of.” I hope thats not what you meant? :no:

If they text like this how much you think gets allocated/done for/to the less desirable school zones? The zones that hold camel jockeys and night train niggas.

You cannot fugg it, laugh at em or keep it moving when ppl are involved. Period. Whether the ppl Black, poor or red dotted. They need to take their schtik to private enterprise and be no where near children.

KyCakes says:

MissHarlem says:

So who seen Black Ink last night :waiting:
    ——————————————————————–
    Nigguh ink? Not me :tea: :rofl:

We need Kdub to find out where they live/went to school/what bakery they go to on Sundays etc.

:pc: <<< Gimme a second

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Harlem, I did. We already talked about crazy Dutchess.
    —–
    Is this Dutchess first time having a boyfriend? Or does she think he is going to be her husband? Or what is her story? Because she seems real extra. And did Sassy leave too? ANd if so why?

Paula Deen’in

Verbed that bitch. Thanks. :hahaha: :heart:

Race talk is all over the place this morning. Geez Louise. I sure am sorry I missed that insurance chat. Trust and believe I am not happy about that situation. And don’t you know that when I go for my annual physical that is supposed to be covered 100% those mofos have the audicity to bill me for standard, run of the mill tests that are done annually? Me hubby and the chirren run to the doctor for EVERYTHING in an attempt to get our money’s worth out of that shat.

Teacher Who Shot Upskirt Videos Of Students at University of Florida Blames Them For Not Wearing Panties
    ~
    ~
    OL YT pern too

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

=/ I don’t even understand half of what they’re saying. Are we only seeing half of the sentences?? This can’t be full conversations between good educated white men. I refuse to believe it. Not MY good white people.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got a headache reading that.

Shuga Honey says:

basically. cuz i be damned if this way of thinking and joking didnt carry over into their decision making.

MissHarlem says:

BROWN I missededed yall talking bout it? :sad: Dutchess is one obey your thirst chick. She is one some my first boyfriend.

:love: when someone gets verbed it warms the c0ckles of my heart

KyCakes says:

Coatesville Area School District
    One City Hall Place
    City Of Coatesville, Pennsylvania 19320
    United States

(610)384-0300 Phone (610)384-3612 Fax

http://www.Coatesville dot org

(in my Meth voice) GET ‘EM

Verbed that bitch
    ~
    ~
    I can be a VERB, I liKes VERBs :lol: Jigga is it

MissHarlem says:

KY :rofl: truth be told that is the real name of that show :facepalm: my peepa my peepa le weep

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Harlem, I was thinking the same thing!!!! I wonder is he her first boyfriend?

Ni ni says:

People are finally starting to see that this type of thinking is not limited to the south.

GellySammich says:

You cannot fugg it, laugh at em or keep it moving when ppl are involved.
    When I say keep it moving, I don’t mean in the sense of not taking action. I would sign the line and march and whatever we doing for the cause. I meant I don’t care enough about them for them to upset me. I don’t have to be angry to understand the importance of it all. :shrug:

KyCakes says:

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got a headache reading that.
    ———————————————————————-
    This muthaphuckas done went to the Gucci Mane school of grammar and texting

What I got so far…

Late in 2005 Richard Como was named superintendent of the Coatesville School District. Como played football at William and Mary, and had been an assistant coach at Duke under Steve Spurrier.

University of Florida

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@ Nakeya, Sassy hasn’t left yet. I don’t think her and Dutchess are coll like they were before.

KyCakes says:

MissHarlem says:

——————————————————————-
    :wail:

KayCeiSoul says:

**************************************

True. But think…this is behind almost all of the decision making today period. Look at how they play the POTUS. They are relentless, power hungry, evil, humanity hating mofos. It would not matter what color you were – it’s not even about color. The hate is derived from the potential shifting of POWER. :coffee:

They do it here at work. The do the shyt in customer service for utilities. They do the shyt at DSW. It is everywhere.

Now the question has become, are we going to just sit back and take it?
    :no: If I go hard for my kids on the regular with fam and friends, mofos like these? They can get it. The worst way.

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got a headache reading that.
    ———————————————————————-
    This THESE muthaphuckas done went to the Gucci Mane school of grammar and texting
    ——————————————————————-
    And apparently, so did I :ashamed:

Shuga Honey says:

Como?

and this dude really believes he is a true blue blooded aryan with a name like Como

Como tu crees eso?

I don’t have to be angry to understand the importance of it all.

:yes: I understand your kind of activism very well.

I was specifically replying to Couga cause I was thinking he meant “they are racists; we cant worry bout it. The end” and I was all au contraire :ashamed: and then I got in my feelings. :kiss:

I missed Black Ink but I love the show.
    That hoe dutches is fine (but crazy).

I liked that yella chick that got fired. She was a slut but she looked good and seemed cool.

MissHarlem says:

BROWN she gets on my nerve. That tatt under her chin makes her face look dirty. And who told her that black ink was in her name? Color me confused on her mentality

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    I wonder why? I hope they show why they are not that cool anymore.

boonella says:

Can someone (preferably the posters who find it so funny) tell me what is funny about this. I don’t understand…someone said it’s so absurd it’s funny…really? Why? This is the real problem is that no one is taking this kind of stuff seriously anymore; which is exactly why you see these types of things more and more….ridiculous. It’s always some random minority in the corner giggling and sh*t over something a racist has said…they always preface their laughing with: “I know I shouldn’t be laughing, but”
    There is no but how about you just stop laughing.

Steve Spurrier

:heart: The ole’ Ball coach. Glory days. :koolaid:

FuturedocDonte says:

:no:

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Are these mofos on crack :blink:
    :wtf:

What’s their phone number?
    _________
    :waiting: I want to play :shotsfired:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Color me confused on her mentality
    ___________________________

Me too, after Ceasar says his peace, she gets all loud and starts talking crazy.

KyCakes says:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Are these mofos on crack :blink:
    :wtf:

What’s their phone number?
    _________
    :waiting: I want to play :shotsfired:
    —————————————————————–
    Pertinent contact info is above :waiting:

Now the question has become, are we going to just sit back and take it?

:nun: :andtwirl: :nun:

:applause: The POWER structure that is racism/classism. We need war on this chit. I just dont know how. :|

Cause dont even get it twisted my peepah will get them a few coins and forget the struggle (whether it was intrinsically theirs or not). They will rise to the top and say the rest of yall need to close your legs to married men (not that that isnt true..) :lol:

MissHarlem says:

BROWN she def is not fckin with a full mental capacity. Her whole attitude on the shop is whats gonna get her feelings hurt bc its NOT hers. She acting like she signs the checks which I believe is part of her not being cool with Sassy.

GellySammich says:

ok :eek:

Anna says:

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got a headache reading that.
    ———————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————-
    And apparently, so did I

~~~~~~~~
    :rolf: Until you corrected, I didn’t even see your Gucci Mane Grammar.

KyCakes says:

(whether it was intrinsically theirs or not)
    ——————————————————————–
    Your word-smithing gets me moist

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

____________________________

In the South, they don’t get in trouble for it. In my area a man who held a position(I forget what it was) sent out an e-mail talking about Michele Obama in a disrespectfulway, was taken to court and everything and not fired nor forced to resign. After he won the case he had the nerve to ask the city to pay his court cost

GellySammich says:

and I was all au contraire :ashamed: and then I got in my feelings. :kiss:
    :lol: you so sensitive <– in my BESS gay man voice

Como?

Como tu crees eso?

LMFAO. Cracks me the fugg up!!!

Reminds me how Zimmerman “became” hispanic. :eek: Wait your ass was “white” first but when you need that benefit you became a minority. (ppl in the south know the diff)

:popcorn: Somebody just sent for yall. :rofl:

Diva says:

:newpost: some ugly SKRIPPERS!

MissHarlem says:

Your word-smithing gets me moist

Always does KY always does :coffee:

:newpost: :newpost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So my co-worker just showed me this extra long post Dutchess did on IG…it sounds like she quit the show…but I’m not sure. smdh. She saying MTV is using her as the scapegoat. (Who on reality tv does not say this) Whatever

ok :eek:

:rofl: Stay out of it cause i will find them .Mkay. :hahaha:

:popcorn: ? Its hot.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@ Harlem and even though Ceasar said he loved her, I don’t think he really does. Something is off with that whole relationship. And do they live together now?

Your word-smithing gets me moist

:blush: :kiss:

GellySammich says:

:hahaha: :popcorn: <— with movie butter

cougar lover says:

OTB

I share GellySammiches sentiment as well. So get out yo feelings (and them clothes too).

m9ser1 says:

that’s right outside of philly. certain sections here are racist. it’s a shame but there are parts of philly and Del.Co i wont go into(alone atleast). and there are places in the hood certain ethnicities won’t come

SunnyPA says:

There’s plenty more where those came from (PA)…

uptopgrl says:

I dont comment often but I felt the need tody.
    I graduated from this high school CASH. CASH is 30miles outside of Philadelphia.
    It is a sad day in the Ville (Coatesville). CASH as produced some great athletes that are now NBA and NFL players. These two people have been long standing figures in the school district.
    My sister is an administrator in this district and she stated there is a lot of disappointment.

uptopgrl says: