Customers Robbed of $40K in iPhones and Jewelry at Buckhead Waffle house

Robbery at Buckhead Waffle House

Three male customers of a Buckhead Waffle house were relieved of their iPhones and jewelry worth $40,000 during an armed robbery this morning.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports the robbery took place at 6:30 a.m. at the 24-hour Waffle House on Piedmont Road north of Pharr Road, near Lenox Mall.

From AJC.com:

Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones said three men were robbed of nearly $40,000 in jewelry and iPhones.

… the two suspects entered and sat down at the counter. A few minutes after that, the suspects got up and went to the booth where the victims were sitting. One sat down while the other stood at the end of the table, Jones said.

She said the suspect sitting down “produced a black semi-automatic handgun,” pressed it into the ribs of one of the victims, and said, “don’t move or say anything. I’ll shoot you right here,” and “give me your watch and gold chain.”

The suspects took a $6,000 gold chain and medallion and a diamond-covered Rolex watch valued at $20,000 from one victim, a Rolex Submariner watch valued at $12,000 and a $500 iPhone from the second victim and an iPhone 5 valued at $500 from the third victim.

• Protesters Picket Chuck E. Cheese
  • Aaron Hernandez’s Girlfriend, Cousin Indicted for Perjury
  • George Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
  • Man found dead in car moments after Googling his symptoms

49 Responses to “Customers Robbed of $40K in iPhones and Jewelry at Buckhead Waffle house”

FuturedocDonte says:

:no: something about this :huh:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

maine go head. i mean the waffle house IS boss, when you in THAT mood, but um, 40 stacks worth o sheet and you posted?? something in the milk aint clean. #wheretheydothatat #ijs

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

exactly @futuredocDonte :coffee:

southerngent says:

:off topic: Sanda, is it true that Miley is pregnant with juicy j baby please say it ain’t so

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Show me the tape!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

They must have just came from the club or something….. :tea: This story just doesn’t sound right….

Honycoatd says:

I have never eaten at a Waffle House before.
      People are out to take even the clothes off your back when it doesnt belong to them in the first place.

gbellab says:

Leave your Rolexes at home when partaking in Waffle House activities

A.J. says:

Sounds just about right to me. :tea:

Who goes to Waffle House in any type of Rolex and diamond clustered chains tho? That’s screaming rob me in a joint where the most expensive meal is 10.95!

If I go to Waffle House, I’m in jogging pants and t-shirt with morning breath. Aint no flossin ova here, just an empty stomach waiting for a waffle.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

All of that and you eating at the Waffle House?!? Then again if’n you spend yo life saving on material things. .. ….people gone learn.

Honycoatd says:

I don’t even think Waffle Houses are in S. FL.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

The lesson of the day is don’t wear all yo good stuff to the hood Waffle House unless you want to be releaved
      of them at gun point.

VAALLDAY says:

40g’s at the waffle house :tape: , not buying that sh!t

Caramel Rain says:

It ate there Sunday morning!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

Am I the only one that think chAins on dudes are ratchet? I like for my wife to wear a nice chain but wearing a bunch of damn herring bones went out with bone thugs in harmony :sick: and wearing a big azz chain with a medallion apparently worth 6k is a :nono:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :rofl: NIGGAHHHS PLEASE!

These niggas were set up proper for the caper and it was executed. They were prolly followed and watched from the club. Ole flashy ass niggas eating at the WAFFLE HOUSE?! They shoulda took they ass back to the hotel and ordered room service…

Or at the very least let a neighborhood shawty get them some take out :no:

Blackswan says:

Most likely leaving the club or some event sounds about right. The Waffle House real popular in the south.

Or at the very least let a neighborhood shawty get them some take out

:cosign:

Niggas was prolly in the club poppin bottles and gettin hoes and chit cause yall know they saw this niggas blinged out.

Some ol hatin azz niggas prolly saw them and said we goin get these niggas! I can see it all now!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s why I don’t eat at Waffle House or eat at certain places in the wee hours of the night. Shoot I barely be out at the wee hours of the night. I bet those thieves were like :shock: JACKPOT!! THIS IS NOT A FIRE DRILL THESE DUMMIES HAVE ON ROLLIES….
      *takes off my Movado and hides it in my bosom*

Some ol hatin azz niggas prolly saw them and said we goin get these niggas!

Like clockwork.

Shoot its prolly happening again right now. And now. :eek: And now. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ever since I went to Waffle House and ordered some cheese grits and they brought me a bowl of grits with a slice of American cheese on top :shocked: :rules: ihop has always been my preference

Breezy says:

This is not surprising at all and as stated, they were prolly coming from the club or an apartment/condo in the area. Buckhead is not the hood however the goons stay in that area because its an easy come up. Watch your surroundings and stop flexing!! :tea:

That’s screaming rob me in a joint where the most expensive meal is 10.95!

Really. Most be a recession waffle house. Steak will run you 15 easy. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@MAN

:yes: YEP. And you know it was BET HIP HOP AWARDS wknd so yeah niggs already had maps for where they were gonna hit the jackpot :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I was going to say I normally or would just grabbed something from the grocery store if I was out of town and the hotel kitchen was closed :no:

is it true that Miley is pregnant with juicy j baby please say it ain’t so

Whats wrong with that? :huh:

You might say no (publically) to ratchet hoes, but Juicy J CAINT! :nono:

Breezy says:

I’m sure the idiots were caught on tape. I believe all the waffle houses have cameras.. unless of course it was an inside job and the cameras stopped working

@GIGI
      “YEP. And you know it was BET HIP HOP AWARDS wknd so yeah niggs already had maps for where they were gonna hit the jackpot ”
      ________

And you know niggas was SHINING!
      Wearin all new everything!

renting chains and cars and chit! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea I don’t even do IHOP like that but I take that over WH any day!!!!!

Honycoatd says:

I like IHOP pancakes. Only been there like twice though.

is it true that Miley is pregnant with juicy j baby please say it ain’t so

Whats wrong with that?

You might say no (publically) to ratchet hoes, but Juicy J CAINT!

That chit would be hilairous! They goin learn to stop promoting these young yt girls!

They go from “wholesome” to “some hoe” real fast!

sometimes i miss the thorny roses

+1. Downsturss. And up. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

But Man these chicks get a pass though after sometime of public humiliation.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

U can’ tstand Waffle House, they always look dirty.

Blackswan says:

Ever since I went to Waffle House and ordered some cheese grits and they brought me a bowl of grits with a slice of American cheese on top ihop has always been my preference
      ———————————————————————-
      IHOP is good but they don’t have that good grease that seems to sober you up like the Waffle House and IHOP don’t let the ratchet behavior carry on like the Waffle House lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey Hony :hi;

Me personally I aint into white chicks, but I can see how they be pulling brothas all the time, many sistas be letting these white girls get way to comfy.

BM? :waiting: Where you at Bro…you KNOW you gotta expound on this. How the fukk? *all eyes*

I wanna se the surveilance vid. :smack: MoFos are krazEE!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

IHOP is good but they don’t have that good . Old, used mannie mannie times… Stored in a old mayo jar grease that seems to sober you up like the Waffle House and IHOP don’t let the ratchet behavior carry on like the Waffle House lol

by Blackswan on Sep 30, 2013 at 2:01 pm
      —————-
      Fixed that for u

IHOP don’t let the ratchet behavior carry on like the Waffle House lol

Be calling the poe-lease if you even ask how much longer the wait. :eyeroll:

Ion fukk with IHOP. Except when kids eat free. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

BM are just fulfilling a fantasy of having what they were condemned and having at it publicly right now but its not a BW fault.

@HONY
      “But Man these chicks get a pass though after sometime of public humiliation.”

Yeah, but not if they have some random thug niggas baby! :nono:

They can get away with being a hoe, just not a black man’s hoe!

:newpost: on MILEY and Juicy JAYYYYYYYYYY

Honycoatd says:

Glad I have never been to these places if they are behaving like that.

I can’t stand people being loud or fighting in public. I will run with the quickness… Don’t want to be shot, stabbed or punched.

Blackswan says:

Lol @MisT
      I close my eyes say my grace and eat…. Sometimes you have those nights

They go from “wholesome” to “some hoe” real fast!

New white girl in here..prolly 25. 26 at the most. She come bopping her SUPER WHITE (any white from mainland crakkadom) ass over here tombout “OTB! *excited face* I KNOW you like Miley Cyrus’ song 23?!?! Right?!? :woohoo: AMIRIGHT?!?!

Me: Who’s song? :huh:
      Her: Ohh um Miley..? Miley Cyrus?
      Me: :no:
      Her: Hannah..
      Me: OH!!! The little nasty girl. What about her now?
      Her: Nevermind *shuffles off*

That heffa wont be anything but a heffa on my watch. :lol:

Blackswan says:

Be calling the poe-lease if you even ask how much longer the wait.

Ion fukk with IHOP. Except when kids eat free.

Lol I have seen fights break out in the WH the workers are use to it… Smh but after the club that use to be and sometimes still is the place to go

Thehighyella1 says:

It was BET Awards weekend in Atlanta and they were probably out partying late..With all those celebrities in town something was bound to happen and folks were looking for a come up and someone slipping..a fool and his gold shall soon part.

BoringMale says: