Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York?

Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York

98% of the vote is in in New York’s Democratic race for mayor. Mayoral hopeful Bill de Blasio has a comfortable lead with 40% of the votes.

The 6 -foot-5 Public Advocate for the City of New York is on the verge of being elected Mayor of New York at age 52, replacing the departing Michael Bloomberg, 71.

City Council Speaker Christine Quinn — a lesbian who is married to a woman — is a distant third in the Democratic race.

What makes de Blasio more interesting than his political aspirations (at least to me) is that his wife, Chirlane McCray, is black and a former lesbian.

Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York

Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York

Chirlane’s lesbian past is an important aspect of this mayoral race because her story will help to debunk the myths that gays and lesbians are “born that way” and that homosexuality is not a choice.

In an interview with ESSENCE magazine, Chirlane, 58, said she was able to fall in Love with de Blasio “by putting aside the assumptions I had about the form and package my love would come in.”

In 1979 Chirlane wrote an essay for ESSENCE entitled, “I Am a Lesbian,” about coming out as a gay black woman.

Chirlane met Bill in 1991 when she worked for the New York Commission on Human Rights and he was an aide to then-Mayor David Dinkins.

The couple, who wed in 1994, have two children, daughter Chiara, 19, and son 15-year-old Dante, both of whom helped him campaign.

Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York

Dante’s prominent afro is being credited with capturing the hearts of voters. He appeared in several televised campaign spots and was frequently by his dad’s side.

Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York

But it is Chirlane who will hopefully make the biggest impact if de Blasio is elected mayor of New York.

The Gay Agenda, through its alliance with the national media and well-known public figures such as President Obama, is promoting homosexuality to children as young as 4 years old.

Hopefully, Chirlane will use her newfound status as a position of moral authority to challenge the Homosexual Agenda.

Adults can live their lives however they want to, but aberrant sexual behavior should never be promoted to children in schools as “normal”. That’s the domain of a child’s parent to discuss the issue of homosexuality, if they so wish to.

Is it too late for de Blasio to run for president in 2016?

223 Responses to “Is Bill de Blasio the Next Mayor of New York?”

cheeks8683 says:

:danban: hey, hey! I’m all for him winning, better than trife Anthony Weiner….

Speaking of lesbians did anyone catch catfish last night….Chile…the gay mafia is about to hook ol’ girl up I’m sure, yall know they don’t play lol.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOD MORNING YALL!!!:hug:

:tea: <—-5hour energy

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:hug: and :kiss:

Damn. New York sure has some very interesting mayoral candidates. Good luck to this guy. Poor Weiner didn’t stand a chance. He was the most “interesting” of all.

Interesting :thinking:

His son looks like Dwayne from What’s Happening. :rofl:

:blink:

I Heard something on this gut on GMA this morn . . :pc:

cheeks8683 says:

Why does that pic up top of their son remind me of Trayvon Martin? :(

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

None of these candidates would have made it last qualifying in the south :lol: but :no:

Gigi26 says:

Well goo De Blasio!! I’m all for diversity in our city, bout damn time cuz Bloomberg done flipped NY and made it damn near the city of the Haves and Have Nots :no:

His son looks like Dwayne from What’s Happening. :rofl:

Dwayne was black. Dante is biracial. But they do favor. :yes:

^^^^^ Good Luck with this :tea:

^^^^^^
    :preach:

MsB2u says:

what i get out this post is that anybody can run for mayor just have sum problems in your life :tea:

None of these candidates would have made it last qualifying in the south

Damn sho right about that :tea:

SANDRA!!! :hahaha: I thought we buried the hatchet yesterday..

:wave: Good Morning… So do you posit that the sexual orientation of bisexuality just does not exist??? #discuss. :waiting:

Hey Diva do you know when the new season of Dallas is coming back on :thinking: ?

In the first picture with his son I got a young Mj..

And to answer your question Donte, yes… :ashamed:

An Oklahoma charter school has changed its dress code after inciting criticism for telling a 7-year-old girl that her dreadlocks violated the school’s policy.

Tiana Parker and her parents said she was summoned last month to the administrator’s office at the Deborah Brown Community School in Tulsa and told her hairstyle was against school policy. Her parents later decided to move Tiana to another school.

But Monday night, the school board voted to change its policy that had banned dreadlocks, afros and other hairstyles. Dreadlocks are formed by matting or braiding hair.

The new policy says only that students and parents are responsible for personal hygiene and that administrators have the right to contact parents or guardians regarding such issues. There are no specifications on hair styles.

School board president Kenneth James said in a statement that it was not the school administration’s intent to harm Tiana or her family and he apologized if any harm did occur.

James said the ban on dreadlocks, afros and other hairstyles was due to health and safety concerns.
    ———-
    Hrrmmmm
    :tea:

ChanAintShyt says:

Any of yall watch Boardwalk Empire? Wondering if it’s worth my download speed.

Dang deBlasio is the lone white in a family of soulful black folk. Both chirrun got soulful names and hurr. I bet they eat pig feet for dinner at least once a month. I ain’t even a little mad. Just making an observation. I want to go to dey house for Thanksgiving. I’ll even bring the chitlins.

Speaking of lesbians did anyone catch catfish last night….
    ______

:eek:

That was my first full episode of Catfish.

:facepalm: I feel so bad for the fat dumb one..oh, I need to be more pacific? The Homeless fat dumb one. Oh, even more? The bright, young dummy who gifts muthafukkas she aint never seen. :facepalm:

And I love his afro and his daughters twistout :yes:

I know Bill be using that coconut oil n shyt :lol:

Jdore says:

Good Morning Roses! :hi:

They a good looking family aint they. :lol:

@Jenie early 2014! Can’t wait. BTW walking Dead is back Oct. 13 :buttshake:

RAZZLE says:

I knew that was the real issue all along. The little girl’s hair looked unkempt and unwashed. I didn’t see any dreads. The school was right to bring attention to her personal hygiene. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Man I don’t feel sorry for that “touched” ass lesbo on Catfish last night, the dummy don’t even own a bed or a computer but buying that obese kangaroo pouch ass hoe an iphone. Her priorities are effed up.

And she don’t have ADD, the bytch is just stupid.

iyonah says:

:cosign:

Gigi26 says:

His son looked like MJ when he was fully negro :yes:

None of these candidates would have made it last qualifying in the south
    ************************

Yeah their narrow-mindedness is the reason NC now has a govenor who cut the unemployment max from $500/wk to $300/week and did away with extensions all together. If you get laid off in this state you’ll get less money than a welfare recipient, but not to worry, the sh*t only lasts for like 3 months anyway. You can get on welfare and food stamps after that. SMDH

The Master Beta :D says:

He looks like a young Michael

None of these candidates would have made it last qualifying in the south
    ——————————————
    Which is why there is a lot more bs going on. People look at the “face” of a candidate and not the actual values and then cry when they get fukked hard without lube :yes:

ChanAintShyt says:Any of yall watch Boardwalk Empire? Wondering if it’s worth my download speed.

:ido:
    It’s DeCent.I havent watched the First episode of this season YET,had to catch up on RAY\Newsroom\DEXTER

BrownskinQT says:

He has a beautiful family. Hey everyone!!!!

Tabloid :tea:

Beyonce’s former boyfriend Lyndall…in a recent interview with British tabloid THE SUN, Locke confessed that he CHEAATED ON THE SINGER ABOUT 5 TIMES during their nine year relationship but is strangely convinced the R&B superstar still loves him! :haha: <–Bey&Jay

The Master Beta :D says:

Did anyone hear the donkey of the day please tell me that was a fake :facepalm:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

********************

Really now? I had dreads for 10 years and they ain’t never hurt me nor anyone else. I never had the lice and never even had dandruff. What health and safety concerns are they talking about? That crying baby on the news really made them look bad. That is their only concern.

Razz\Sandra
    that’s interesting that they changed the personal hygiene policy. I read up on the situation, Tiana did go to the school last year BUT her Hair was NOT in dreads.
    Her YR book PIc Proved it.

Sandra her hair looked dreaded to me. :zzz: <–Chamomile induced coma by this green :tea:

@Jenie early 2014!
    2014 :mad: :crying1: why so long …… and Walking Dead will be on the tv :popcorn: and Scandal. I have finally watched all episodes on the netflix, so I am caught up now :yes: Chile Why didn’t anyone tell me they have their own version oF J.R. on scandal :hahaha: that damn Hollis !!

but is strangely convinced the R&B superstar still loves him
    :bounce:
    JUST WOW, he must need some money,to BE selling this Absurd Stories. BEY is NOT thinking bout this man..
    UNlESS she’s reached out to him :rolleyes:

Crickett says:

SOME people chose the Lesbian lifestyle because of various reasons including mental health BUT some are born that way- science, reproduction system, chromosomes, etc. As a kid, I went through a boyish period- if I was growing up now I would most have definitely crossed the line and who knows if I would have stayed. But my neighbor down the street who twirled and twerked to school each day- he was born that way.

these*

Miany says:

^^ folk quick to judge personal lives and forget all about the views of the candidate they’re voting for.. shiid truth be told I could care less who he shows his dyck to or who this one’s wife :lick: on the side…. just dont screw the people over regarding policies

Diva says:

@Jenie, Hollis is a force to be reckoned with I tell ya! Can’t wait for Scandal too! Sad that Dexter is going to wrap up :((

Carrington says:

Serious Question: How does no longer being a practicing lesbian prove you’re not born that way?

All that proves to me is that she made a concerted effort not to ACT on her butchness.

As I told Donnie McClurkin, not ACTING on your attraction and no longer BEING attracted are two different things.

Smonae says:

I’m thinking the wife is just bisexual :shrugs:

Good Morning :waves:
    Chan
    Cheeks
    Jdore
    Iyonah
    Brown :hugs:

Shuga Honey says:

all i know is this much….you know you had a rough morning when the first thing you do at your desk is google tubal ligation.

:wail:

good morning and stuff

I got on my throwback NINEWEST clogs tuhday :shakebutt:

IM DIFFRENT YEAH IM DIFFRENT :dance:

Diva says:

Chile when he said that David has been a tick on his azz chile I hollered :hahaha: I thought about J.R. from Dallas :crying1:

Smonae says:

Diva says:

Sad that Dexter is going to wrap up
    ——————

Me too, I like Dexter lil quirky self, but he has met his match.
    I hope Dexter gets away

Carrington :tea: Morning.

:hi: CarringTON/smonea/ShugaHoneyIcedTEA :) , BIRd,BeTa

The Pearl! says:

ChanAintShyt says:

So, Pearl you were there? I get shook by seeing planes go over my head when landing at airports, I couldn’t imagine seeing that live. I thought some bold country was trying to invade us.

*****

No, in the ATL. The next day I hit I-85, saw all of us jammed on the freeway 5 lanes deep and thought, shyt! All they would have to do is send one missile-type thingy down the damned freeway and we’d all be burned to HELL! I recall trying to reach a close friend in NY for the better part of the day – finally reached her at 5 in the evening and we sat and had a drink via telephone. (She was 3 blocks away and said she thought it was snowing, as all of the blown up bits of paper floated by her office window.)

I hope Dexter gets away
    He’s a Dumb a.s.s and IM PIsst OFF with hiM alWaYs Bringing Debra DOWN
    :mad:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning Roses!

IM DIFFRENT YEAH IM DIFFRENT

:heart: :lol:

@JENIE;Dexter Is a SHOW on SHOWTIME;vigilante PSYCHO.
    :hi:
    NakeYaH

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE;Dexter Is a SHOW on SHOWTIME;vigilante PSYCHO.
    :hi:

Oh :)

Smonae says:

Jenie

The most likable serial killer Ever!!! LOL, its a Showtime series about a serial killer who kills murderers.

The Pearl! says:

HAHAHA…isn’t that cute? But they haven’t taught daddy that you just DON’T mash up on a ‘fro like that? Daddy, :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is Dexter
    ——–
    TV show on ShowTime I think he kills folks

Tiny Denies Being A Gold-Digger And Says She Had More Money Than TIP When They Met
    *FYI* ittCHES!!!

Diva says:

Dexter Morgan is the serial kller that kills bad people.

:wave: Monae

:kiss: Hey Carrington

Smonae says:

Jenie

Well that’s twisted :twisted:

Shuga Honey says:

———-
    this right here is some bullshyt. if all the picka brers and cooka mungas in other kids hair and permed hair isnt a health and safety concern then……you know what im not in the mood but that was some backhanded ass mess right there. couldnt just say sorry had to add some salt to that wound, huh beeyatch?!?!

cuz lawd knows aint no dandruff like the stuff you get from them just for me scalp lesions. they just dumb!

i’m is TIED dammit! :zzz:

gm

Nae
    OTB (u make me sew sick! i canNOT listen to UENOit wiffout hearing lil darryl, imma send u a tess of my impression :ashamed: )
    Jen
    Pearl
    Luvn
    Keya
    Diva
    Shuga
    Mia
    Sandra
    that’s far as i’m scrolling
    gm & chit :yawn:

The Pearl! says:

Fro be all smashed and uneven for the cameras :hahaha:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is Dexter
    ——–
    TV show on ShowTime I think he kills folks
    ———————-
    Nope he don’t just kill folks….he kills KILLERS :rofl:

Carrington says:

Hey OTB, Diva, et al;

I’m in the dr’s office waiting room… So, I’ve got room to play.

:kiss: Fayla hey doll

California mom forced her daughter to hold up a sign on a busy street corner after finding out her daughter dirty danced at a school event. The sign reads, “I was disrespecting my parents by twerking at my school dance.”

:facepalm:

Carrington says:

Hey OTB, Diva, et al;

I’m in the dr’s office waiting room… So, I’ve got room to play.
    ———————-
    You wants to play hide and go get it? :rofl:

69 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

None of these candidates would have made it last qualifying in the south
    Damn sho right about that :tea:
    It’s funny y’all said that because I often see and read about these different political races taking place looking at the screen like :blink:

It’s a different werl down South (for better or worse) and I hope to Gawd it doesn’t change in this lifetime. That’s just my opinion though. :coffee:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Smoooonae :hi:

:wave: FAY

@CArrington, R U OK? R U just making sure ur :sperm: count is right?

69 says:

:coffee: <— Me every time someone from the Northeast says something slick about the South.

cheeks8683 says:

And she don’t have ADD, the bytch is just stupid.

_______________________________________________________

Diva says:

@69 :woohoo: where the heyul you been at?

VDot says:

Lyndell better get the hell on. He never even got a chance to sniff her panties, yet she’s in love with him :eyeroll:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is Dexter
    ——–
    TV show on ShowTime I think he kills folks
    ———————-
    Nope he don’t just kill folks….he kills KILLERS
    ——-
    He still kills :lol:

:hi: SCREW!! WUT :wave:

WUT are you engaged?

luVn_liFe… says:

:wave: FAY

@CArrington, R U OK? R U just making sure ur :sperm: count is right?
    —————-
    :waiting: for the answer

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae,Luvn :waves:

VDot says:

************

Let Auntie tell it, he probably grew up in a house of women or was molested :coffee:

69 says:

:hump:

Fay
    Luv
    OTB ( :rolleyes: )
    WUT ( I owe you one like Kilo Ali :lick: )
    DIVA

——–
    TV show on ShowTime I think he kills folks
    ———————-
    Nope he don’t just kill folks….he kills KILLERS
    ——-
    He still kills :lol:
    But he a good killer though :rofl:

@BETA
    WhatchU been up to,Working hard??

luVn_liFe… says:

———-
    Ok I can see if the child was bullying or stealing or something of the like, but for twerking?? :smack:

C’mon, for real? She’s going to keep doing it whether you know it or not. :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh really Fay that’s all you see :rolleyes: like my toddler

Shuga Honey says:

why just the northeast? why not the northwest too? what about the midwest :thinking:

do they realize that most black americans in the northeast originally migrated from the south, right? my grandmother came to harlem from spartanburg, sc in 1950. it really wouldnt make sense to think that either of us is better or worse than the other. :shrugs:

FAY!! :shakebutt: WAKE UP!

Interesting post Sandra…. :coffee:

OTB (u make me sew sick! i canNOT listen to UENOit wiffout hearing lil darryl, imma send u a tess of my impression )

:hug: Brang it in.

Diva says:

:offtopic: Watched Kelly & Michael yesterday…why did Kelly ask Michael how big his tongue was. She had a tape measure to measure it and errthang. He gots a long tongue too. She wants that dack! :hahaha:

Shuga Honey says:

anyway, bout to go in the bathroom and tie my own tubes. lemme read the instructions on webmd or sum :pc:

libra80sbaby says:

Good morning Roses :waves:

Lol Daryl voice :whistle: got boo boo in my drawls UOENO

:gossip:

so im in this group on FB that u can air dirty laundry out right? only stipulation is u must name all parties involved in the beef to participate. laaaaaaaaaaaaawd this guhl got up there callin out some chic for fckn her baby daddy & braggin bout the dude stealin “meet” out her freezer & bringing it to her, blah blah some REAL low-class ratchet chit right? well how bout the dude in question is MARRIED, so boff them bishes is side-lines right? fast-forward a few comments into the post & somebody says ALL PARTIES INVOLVED WITH THIS CHIT NEED TO GET TESTED :eek: come to find out the pregnant chic got HIV! :chase: i was up readin that chit like :blink: :huh: & :wtf:

69 says:

VDot says:

************
    ________________________
    I’ll repeat the words of another poster on this subject one mo time.

CD FENTY says:

I agree. I believe somebody spread TC young pale booty cheeks and touched that lil pink booty hole and when he felt dem booty juices flowing he was hooked. WELP anyhoo :coffee:

Ain’t that a bytch?! My computer systems and software is so old I can no longer listen to I :hear: Radio while at work.. :no:

They need to hurry up and put window’s 7 and shyt on this here relic. We don’t even have VISTA!!!

Sixty Nine Souf :chase: :rofl: :love: Hunny Bunch dont do me like that.. I was reading the exchange last night, didnt mean to forget your shoutout. That was part of hat I was laughing at.

Dont do that. :kiss: <– Revlon "Love That Pank"

@DIVA
    “Watched Kelly & Michael yesterday…why did Kelly ask Michael how big his tongue was. She had a tape measure to measure it and errthang. He gots a long tongue too. She wants that dack!”
    I’m insulted that Strahan tries to convince the world he is straight.

The Master Beta :D says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@BETA
    WhatchU been up to,Working hard??
    _____________________________

Nope working smart(fuggin off) :yes: how you be?

libra80sbaby says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:gossip:
    ————————————
    :popcorn: Say what nih??? How folks know ol pregnant guhl got that ninja??

@Fay IF YOU DONT LINK ME TO THAT GROUP. Tess. NOW. eek: :ceel:

~
    StraHaN is an a.s.s for allowing her to DO THAT;dumb FcuK! i hope Nicole smacked his a.s.s. for that

69 says:

Shuga Honey says:

_________________________
    Because I live in DeKalb County and New Yawkers have taken over but always seem to have some shyt to say about being down South. It just to irk my damn soul but I just: :coffee:

104 :dead: <–gone be you :rofl: #youcrazy
    ==========
    On topic: oh well :tea:
    =====
    Off topic: I understand the hold a sign cuz you done wrong thing, judge me :shrug: But if'n I had a daughter and got wind of her twerking, :chase: I would put my foot down her back and neck :karate: I ain't kidding :nono: #dontletmefindout :huh:
    ———-
    *goes to read Fay's font* :popcorn:

Taken! :hug: hell naw, i missed u, Razz, 69 :kiss: VDot, Beta, Wut

& i’m sure somebody else foe i hit send :waves:

69 says:

used to (not just)

CD FENTY :heart: :crying1:

Nope working smart(fuggin off) how you be?
    GOOd Maam :wink:

BrownskinQT says:

@Fay, you and these stories!!!! Hey purty lady! :HI:

Smonae says:

Nakyea & Shuga :waves:

Luvn Dexter has been a lil careless lately, he off his game :no:

so im in this group on FB that u can air dirty laundry out right? only stipulation is u must name all parties involved in the beef to participate. laaaaaaaaaaaaawd this guhl got up there callin out some chic for fckn her baby daddy & braggin bout the dude stealin “meet” out her freezer & bringing it to her, blah blah some REAL low-class ratchet chit right? well how bout the dude in question is MARRIED, so boff them bishes is side-lines right? fast-forward a few comments into the post & somebody says ALL PARTIES INVOLVED WITH THIS CHIT NEED TO GET TESTED come to find out the pregnant chic got HIV! i was up readin that chit like

:eek:

This sounds like a group I need to be a part of!
    I’m in a sports group on FB and two niggas got to arguing. Next thing you know dude 1 says he phucked dude 2’s ol lady.

Dude 2 was like “bytch please, I got that hoe and lock and blah blah blah.” Dude 1 posted a pic of his ol lady suckin his dyck! ROFLMAO!!!! That nigga left the group and never responded! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:earphone: my girlfriend in my class UOENO

libra80sbaby says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

——————————
    I :loves: my I :heart: Radio. Listen everyday all day at my desk. My favorite stations are Jaheim, Charlie Wilson, Sade, Ne-Yo, Kenny G, Carl Thomas, and Guy :yes:

69 says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:gossip:
    __________________________
    :popcorn: you gone screen shot this right and post it to Twitter?

:pc: <—- me loggin in to Twitter for the first time in months

:earphones:

:hi: SmurFeTTe . . If I had a daughter, TRUST she would already know where “WE” stand . .

the funny part is hermother has her out there holding up a sign In daiseyDUKES
    :bounce:

swea foe goodness i was readin that chit like i KNOW OTB gwan want some o’dis chit bc IT JUST CAINT EEM BE LIFE, BUT IT ILL!!! :pc:

luVn_liFe… says:

——————-
    That’s what I was thinking. Very disrespectful, would she have asked Regis that question?

” Dude 1 posted a pic of his ol lady suckin his dyck! ROFLMAO!!!!
    :kona: WHooooooooooooA!

——–
    :casket:

The Master Beta :D says:

Fayla :waves:

Very disrespectful, would she have asked Regis that question?~

VERY VERY VERY disrespectful DIVA, :wtf:

Lol Daryl voice :whistle: got boo boo in my drawls UOENO
    ——————–
    You are not allowed to put those dirty drawls in the panty bucket umkay :rofl: we don’t do dookey stains

libra80sbaby says:

Social Networking is gettin so outta hand. :no:

:think:
    I REAllY should do some work :crying1: I cant find a FcuK to give to do so

MissHarlem says:

Having lived in NY and down south I can see where the narrow minded thinking lies. I call it out and if it bothers :shrug: oh well. Instead it should lead a healthy discussion on how things should change for the BETTER. But nope people get defensive. I say kick rocks either way. TO really piss them off I talk in my thickest accent. Gets em everytime.

In other news I lost 2 people 12 yrs ago so today is always a dont fck with me day :coffee:

MORNING EVERYONE :hi:

luVn_liFe… says:

Very disrespectful, would she have asked Regis that question?~

VERY VERY VERY disrespectful DIVA, :wtf:
    ——————
    chile even the audience got quiet! Nicole should have been waiting on Lot 27 to set that anorexic bish straight!

:hug: MzHarlem

Ischmoo78 says:

:love: Love Love Love this family!!!

Diva says:

:danban1: MissH what it do bae-bay?

69 it’s over 1200 comments in that thread bew! aint that much screen shottin in the WURL craig! :rofl:

OTB i added u, but it’s gotta be approved by their admins :grill: tess me when yew in chile :phew:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Fayla!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Waiting to become a part of the FB group Fay is in :waiting: Don’t know how it’s going to happen but….
    :eek: :stare:

chile even the audience got quiet!
    How awkwarD :facepalm:

Nahh Nicole shoulda been waiting for StraHaN’s ass

Shuga Honey says:

69 says:

________________________
    ohhhhhh those types. yeah, they be buggin. i cant even lie. i be like bring yo ass back home then. most of the times its the ppl who had no education, no job, no woman, and no life that fled to ATL thinking things would magically be different. they couldnt make it here and mad they cant make it there either. trust me, i be warning em not to go but they dont listen.

i would be mad if i was you too.

and half the time they dont even be from new york, they be from rhode island or some shyt just fronting.

MissHarlem says:

LUVN/DIVA/FAYLA heeyyy boo’s

Actually who should be mad is Kelly’s husband. Nicole is the after thought on who should be mad

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning :tea:

:nun:

MissHarlem says:

i would be mad if i was you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thankyou: talking bout they from NY but they area code is 845. Ummm boo you are from the state not the city :smack:

~
    VERY True,I forgot about her hubby consuela’s right?
    Lemme see him again :pc:

——————————-
    Hey hey hey now :lol: its just a culture shock. You go from super fast to super slow and its quite an adjustment for some of us.

I know for fact i’ma be :eek: when I go to SC next week, the country is fascinating to me :yes: My ass went to western VA this past wknd and I saw a Confederate flag live n in living color, that shyt had me SHOCKED!! Its one thing to see it in pics, but another to see that shyt out n what not :no:

I’m slowing getting introduced to “their” ways :yes:

DC is the furthest “South” i’m living though. Anywhere else :no: I’m too much of a city girl.

Helllllo Miss New Yawk :wave: <—sash "Miss NYC"

:kiss:

by 69 on Sep 11, 2013 at 10:20 am
    ———–
    I am from CA then GA living in NC…
    Eye see the discrimination. While its true a lot of people from up narwf living down south are here there are still a lot of rural areas and backwoods thinking people who make up the majorities and swing votes. Those are the ones who cancel out progression and worthy candidates in my opinion :yes:

DTTS! :popcorn:

i’m mad at myself bc i was up readin that chit too late, but i was UH-PALLED by all the ratchetness. now u gotta be well versed in chickenhead-ese to be able to read some of the comments, but baybaaay. it’s a train wreck :gossip:

:dead: @Man, that kinda chit happens often in that group..lawddd :tape:

The Master Beta :D says:

MissHarlem says:

:waves: @ MissH from a distance

Carrington says:

The NURSES in my office diagnosed me with pank eye – the devil is a LIE! It’s allergies, but they kicked me out of the office!

I guess they think I MIND not being able to come back to work for 48 hours. #The devil is a RE-Lie!

Smonae says:

69, Bomb, Libra, Pearl, Man & Harlem :hugs: & :kiss:

:hahaha: Every other good old boy truck has one down here. Tatts, tshirts, houses :no: Yes, houses. Like the roof. :|

The Master Beta :D says:

Bomb :waves:

Miany says:

^^ I’m the most Southern NorthEastern chick anyone can meet and I personally love some traditional SOUTHERN VALUES but I gotta say I side eye the hypocrisy and I hope and pray THOSE ASPECTS change :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Awww @MsHarlem :hugs: I feel you, couldn’t watch the POTUS Syria address last night cuz I knew 9/11 was right around the corner.

#Neverforget

FYI i’ma 718 shawty lmaooo :rofl: Not them upstate ass cats, that shyt is the country too!

ChanAintShyt says:

I’m getting all of my posting in here for the rest of this week because come 9/17/13, I am gonna be GHOST….

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

talking bout they from NY but they area code is 845.

———————————————

SO!!! :kona:

We see a lot more ignorance from Blacks in the South too; that helps to keep undesirable candidates as well.

Lots of comments like: “voting dont work” “my vote dont mean nothing” “nothing will change anyway” :eyeroll:

They all contribute. :tea:

Shuga Honey says:

@ harlem do you know if Vince Morgan won?

I tried to watch channel 1 this morning but everytime they got to his district a dam commercial came on!

HARLEM!! :kiss: last night sucked mk? i was feelin empty wiffout the have’s nem. that’s why i ended up readin all that phuckery on FB :ashamed:

Razz :tape:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Waiting to become a part of the FB group Fay is in Don’t know how it’s going to happen but….
    :eek: :eek:
    ———-
    :cosign:

:eek: x5

Every other good old boy truck has one down here. Tatts, tshirts, houses Yes, houses. Like the roof.

This must be someone not familiar with the South. They prolly have a 3-to-1 ratio of Confederate flags to American Flags in the south.

Even businesses and schools use the confederate flag to promote stuff down here.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Not them upstate ass cats, that shyt is the country too!

———————————

:hater:

#The devil is a RE-Lie!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae, Beta, FAY FAY :waves:

MissHarlem says:

:hug: <—gently stroking yo hair, it's gwan be awiight. love u! :hug:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
    VERY True,I forgot about her hubby consuela’s right?
    Lemme see him again :pc:
    ————————
    HE fine Mark :yes:

———————————————-
    Chile :hahaha: I was yapping n shyt to the BF in the car and then I saw it and stopped mid-sentence and said “AW HELL NAW!” He started :rofl: cuz he was stationed in KY when he was in the Army. He used to that shyt, I am not :rofl: I wanted to jump out the damn car!

Gigs. :lol: She say she aint coming below that Mason Dixon :lol:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN yea he a sexy lil thang :lol:

OTB gimme that :shakebutt: its needed today :kiss:

MASTER :waves:

I was :shocked: when I saw the confederate flag in VA and they sport it PROUD. They have a store in VA Beach that sells all things confederate bathing suits, shorts etc. It was a culture shock for real. That and not being served in a restaurant then I look around and we the only black there :no:

MISS comment 158 you hit the nail on the head

BrownskinQT says:

because come 9/17/13, I am gonna be GHOST

Where ya’ going ? :popcorn:

Carrington says:

—————-
    :buttshake: Who booty is it?? *john hart voice*

:lol: Jussst kidding! :hug:

Shuga Honey says:

Gigi26 says:

Awww @MsHarlem I feel you, couldn’t watch the POTUS Syria address last night cuz I knew 9/11 was right around the corner.

#Neverforget

FYI i’ma 718 shawty lmaooo Not them upstate ass cats, that shyt is the country too!

:lol: they still getting jheri curls TODAY in rochester.

The Master Beta :D says:

Carrington says:

The NURSES in my office diagnosed me with pank eye
    _______________________________________

The jokes begin in 5 4 3 .. *snickers

Diva says:

Carrington gots eyeboogers! Nope we can’t play hide and go get it today. :cell: call me when it clears up boo

ChanAintShyt says:

Hugs n shyt thrown your way @ Harlem

@Master Beta :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Carrington says:
    The NURSES in my office diagnosed me with pank eye

——————————-

:warning: DUBB Call DUBB call :popcorn:

What up Mr. Chan Chan? :buttshake: :listen:

BrownskinQT says:

HArlem :hug:

NURSES in my office diagnosed me with pank eye –
    :eek:
    Mhhhh EYE C

ChanAintShyt says:

BrownskinQT says:

because come 9/17/13, I am gonna be GHOST
    Where ya’ going ? :popcorn:

Nowhere really, Grand Theft Auto V is coming out, lol

ChanAintShyt says:

What it do DivaRo? I see you jammin n shyt, lol

Gigi26 says:

Maaan @OTB I did like my stay in Georgia though, well Atlanta for a brief period…they were very nice to me at least at Chik-fil-a :rofl:

But naw 4 hours away from Nyc is all I can deal with right now. And even that sometimes is just too far :lol:

Mason Dixon
    ———
    I once knew a chick from VA who didn’t know what the Mason Dixon line was. I thought that was so funny :lol: I think I sent her the link :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

Who’d you let fart in your face besides me?!!!! :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~THIS is the reason why I will uproot again but the hypocrisy pisses me OFF le sigh

GIGI :lol: they country as hell and theyoeno it :rofl: yea I didnt watch for that same reason. THis year I just want to KIM. I prayed this morning with my mom bc that was her fiance and that was it. Still havent brought myself to visit the site. I just cant and its been 12 yrs!!!!

FAYLAA meee tooooo. I was like what am I gonna do without my Haves and Have Nots

BOMB :hug: we still lub you though

Awww SON :hug: I remember that day so vividly :wail:
    ============
    Man & Fay, them stories :shocked: :rofl:

@CHAN
    “Nowhere really, Grand Theft Auto V is coming out, lol”

:yes: I already paid for mine dawg! Can’t wait! I only play a few video games and GTA is one of em. :yes:

Gigi26 says:

they still getting jheri curls TODAY in rochester.
    ———————————-

@Bomb: You gotta Jheri curl boo :rofl: Just kidding!!!

The Master Beta :D says:

———————
    Yessssssssss sir, I sure is! :wink:

BrownskinQT says:

Nowhere really, Grand Theft Auto V is coming out, lol

Oh my gosh :ha:

Miany says:

@CARRINGTON.. you must not have been present any of the times they’ve made pink eye jokes :buttshake:

They all contribute.
    —————-
    :cosign: There are so Mannie Mannie different groups. On just focused on the one I initially named. But yea *bill Cosby voice* we can be out worst enemy PULL YOUR PANTS UP BOY :chase:

MissHarlem says:

BROWN/CHAN :hug:

Flip side, I would probably have a culture shock if I headed to NYC. :lol:

Chit I went to ATL and was like, so everybody Black? :huh: Even the adminsistrators?

Aint NO white ppls in this school?? The only others in this school is the three Korean girls who mama and daddy own the store on the corner???????????????? :eek: <— stunned

Esq :hug: How you and dem babies doing over there yo? <–my east coast slang :D

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Man, I been waiting for this game to drop, I got mine paid for too…..I’m playing this Skyrim joint right now, it’s holding me over since I gave up on Madden a while ago and I am bored with Call of Duty

I once knew a chick from VA who didn’t know what the Mason Dixon line was. I thought that was so funny I think I sent her the link

Wait Razzie :lol: I hate her. :lol: Tell me she wasnt in the armed forces? :lol:

:newpost:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHAN
    “Nowhere really, Grand Theft Auto V is coming out, lol”

———-
    Mr. Razz pre-ordered it, and the new playstation… only thing we need when we get to NM is surround sound :yes:

We’ll have the
    Xbox 360 + the kinnect (sp)
    PS2
    PS4
    Wii

How you and dem babies doing over there yo? <–my east coast slang
    _______

NorthEast coast. :lol: You trying get jacked down there in the port of miami with all that "yo-ing" :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@OTB :rofl: Man I was in the airport in ATL and this girl gave us directions and I said huh 3 times!! My friend from Chicago understood so we were straight :rofl:

JMO says:

I’m in a sports group on FB and two niggas got to arguing. Next thing you know dude 1 says he phucked dude 2?s ol lady.

________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________

:eek: :eek: :eek:

MissHarlem says:

SON :hug:

MAN I miss the days when I worked for ESRB freeee games and Grand Theft was always my first dibs. Chit I rated some of the best games that people still play. GTA is the best and the soundtrack is a must when Im riding around doing missions. Tomboy at :love:

:rofl: GG
    OTB, I’ll make sure I’m standing next to bearded folks when I say it :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Bomb: You gotta Jheri curl boo :rofl: Just kidding!!!

————————————-

:nono: I’on live in ghetto azz Rochester… I live in Monroe in Orange County yo I’on rock a Jheri curl e-va :no:

Miany says:

@Man & Chan…soooo how bout my nephew (age 8) tried to hustle and sucker me into getting the game…
    I’m like GRAND THEFT AUTO :thinking:
    Me: The name of the game is a felonious charge and UOENO it.. so :nono:
    Him: :(
    Now Imo those games are for grown azz men soooo if I’m being a bissh I guess :shrugs:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

BOMB :hug: we still lub you though

——————————–

UPTOWN!!! :hugs: I will always be a BROOKLYN Girl at heart b/c you can take the girl out of BK but you can’t take BK outta the guhl AIGHT :D

The Pearl! says:

*****

OMG!!!! So glad I left FB the hell alone…folks come lookin me up from the fukcing 3rd grade and shyt! Damned Stalker! Lea Me Alone! (Lil Daryl voice)

Sincerity7 says:

I was like does that kid have on a big hat? Nope. Just a lumpy afro.