Keyshia Cole KC Steve Madden Shoe meet and greet

Friend of the blog Keyshia Cole held a meet and greet for her KC for Steve Madden shoe line at the Steve Madden store at Lenox Square Mall yesterday.

Keyshia looked great wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a black midriff baring top. Keyshia told lifestyle blogger Tami of Talkingwithtami.com she styled herself and designed her Steve Madden KC Suppa leopard print booties that she wore to the event, which retail for $189. The line of excited Keyshia fans stretched down the length of the mall.

Keyshia Cole KC Steve Madden Shoe meet and greet

Keyshia Cole KC Steve Madden Shoe meet and greet

Tami of Talkingwithtami.com

Tami of Talkingwithtami.com displays a pair of KC for Steve Madden shoes gifted to her by Keyshia.

Keyshia Cole KC Steve Madden Shoe meet and greet

Keyshia Cole KC Steve Madden Shoe meet and greet

• LadieLeo

It's somethinga bout the top and middle that's off to me :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

Keyshia, I like your hair *in K. Michelle's voice*

• The Master Beta :D

I like Beckys pink blazer

• gypsyeyes

:danger: notice that first line. Notice. I'm out!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Look like a lava overflow, or a mudslide or a melted Yankee Candle or something strange, but this is my girl and I LOVE HER but I want her to RETIRE cut off shirts and I mean it. :no:

• #TeamStoneyJackson

Keyshia has the best breast in Hollywood. Why shes not recognized as a siren is beyond me :shrugs: Maybe she turns down the mens mag request :think:

• GellySammich

I appreciate the idea of the soft pink hair :grill:

• Smonae

Y'all dont say nothing bad about Pinky or odd :tape: neva mind :kona:

:hi: Keyshia girl. Better keep Olori close.. *ahem*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

@ Stoney, and they are REAL. She had those from DAY ONE. :yes:

She's a married lady - she SHOULD turn down the men's mags. Keyshia ain't starving for attention :no:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

That baby sure did stretch that stomach out, I see you Keesh. :shocked: I have the same stomach

• #TeamStoneyJackson

Roll Call:
    Sandra
    Bigshlong
    Papsm'iere
    Forceken
    Analeaze
    :waves:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

Okay you know what I hate...

When chicks who KNOOOOOW they can't walk in heels wear them AND

When you buy shoes that look good but hurt tha heyal outcha feet and here yo dumbazz go tiptoeing around like you walking on hot coals cuz them dogs is barking in them shoes.... AAAAAND

when you buy heels to little and your big toe is touching the ground in peektoes, your heel lookin like biscuits hangin out the slingback or your feel look like bread risin in the middle cuz you don't want to get a WIDE shoe... :spank: stoppaaaalllthisshyt hearme?

• Honycoatd

Keisha is not bad looking. She has alot of water weight it seems in her tummy area... bloat and puffiness in that area. If its only cute when your standing up and it changes when you sit down then it really isn't cute.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Beebers...Swank?

• #TeamStoneyJackson

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

We were chillin in the park :happy:
    Just waiting for the sun to go down
    It was me Stoney Jay and tha homie
    A cutie that is Brown
    Smooth chillin just kickin it with the top down a low to the ground I know they be watcnin me :dance:

• Honycoatd

A better top would have been nice to accentruate her curves and still look classy and not single and available. Its cute though if your on the beach no matter what though.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GellySammich says:

I appreciate the idea of the soft pink hair

I have a craving for some cotton candy. :lol:

• Smonae

But Brown u not walking around taking pic in bra's :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

@ Hony, I believe that is skin. I don't see water. Water gives a more bloated, rounded look. She is ripped under that skin, because that is all that is there. Hayle, I got it myself. Most women who have babies have it. She's a lil' bitty something and she may have stretched alot during pregnancy.

• Afiya

:hahaha: Sandra MADE SURE to remind you folks that KC was FOB :D

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

You wanna know why half them girls look like they pigeon toed in the pics....cuz their pinky toe is killing them and they trying to ease the pressha off of em... cute shoes are cute only if you can rock them well...

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Bren :muah: Don't forget our date tonight I'm making chitlin' casserole just for you and we can top it off with Mad Dog 20/20

• OutsidetheBox

Oh. I just can't even. :no: come on nah. Them necklaces? The midriff shirt wit low rise.. *sucks teef* whatever mayne. B!tch be done lost they login fukking wit Boobie ol lady. That stuff do not go. *sucks teef* :no: and imma leave it alone.

Shoulda never zoomed in.

• #TeamStoneyJackson

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Stoney, and they are REAL. She had those from DAY ONE. :yes:
    She’s a married lady – she SHOULD turn down the men’s mags. Keyshia ain’t starving for attention :no:

:think: You may be right. Just seems like theres a promo train she keeps missing :think:

Hey otb :hi: Why you got that man stealing huzzy Vannah in ur gravi? Its bad enough she got our man, feels like now shes laughing and taunting us :shrugs:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Kudos to get for getting such a known shoe line collab
    Most of these aren't my sterol but :thumbsup:

• Honycoatd

But skin can snapback period. Too much water can keep it stretched out. It may take time but unless you were like 400 lbs or more overweight you have a chance in getting your skin tight again.

Yes Kay! Yes. :no:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Hony, I believe that is skin. I don’t see water. Water gives a more bloated, rounded look. She is ripped under that skin, because that is all that is there. Hayle, I got it myself. Most women who have babies have it. She’s a lil’ bitty something and she may have stretched alot during pregnancy.
    ------------------
    Some women would KILL to have kiesha's figure! No stretchies, she looks great to me too! I agree maybe extra baby skin but hell I would take it in a minute standing or sitting to be that flat in the front shhoooot!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I did like Steve Madden shoes at one time, but some of these shoes look stripperish :shrug:

• Honycoatd

That pink washes Keisha out. She is too cute to be pale like that... She has a mixed btwn yellow and red undertones so a color that compliments her would work better.

• GellySammich

Babe hush! :eek: just say her hair is so nice and pink... SAY IT!

• OutsidetheBox

I think her stomach looks fine. :shrug: I wear midriffs..and yall betta stfu.. :hahaha: but only w high waists. Only!

Bren :wave:

• Honycoatd

I like her shoes though. Not my style but they are cute on her.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Meant most of those shoes aren't my steelo

• Gigi26

Keyhshia straight PLAYED herself in that there 2.99 outfit with a 150.00 belt. What in all the fcks?! :eek:

No comment on the shoes though.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Some women would KILL to have kiesha’s figure!

:cosign:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That baby sure did stretch that stomach out, I see you Keesh. I have the same stomach
    by Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:38 pm
    --------------
    *looks down*
    Yes they do change you :cry:

• OutsidetheBox

I forgot to concur on that lovely mary kay pank. The cadillac of hair colours. :grill: :curtsy:

• Honycoatd

I think its a South Florida thing. Would not work on South Beach. Celebrities can get people to style them... they can make it happen in many of their budget, it is part of marketing them... so I don't think their should be excuses.

• Gigi26

Whyyyy Keyshia....whyyy with that top mama?! NOOOOOOOO :no:

The shoes are cute...but Steve Madden are feet killers. I've learned this the hard way.

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

:rofl: Have you ever been to a club and all the cute stilettoes be on the sideline just waiting until the Wobble come on to dance and they just be killing it for those 4 minutes :party: .... BUT THEN THE DJ RUNS THE SONG BACK and you see a mass exodus from the floor :kona: :hahaha: @hurtfeet

• Smonae

Yea Kudo's to Keyshia wit ther Steve Madden venture :clap:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

:peace: have a safe weekend yall!

• Honycoatd

You all would take Keisha's body over say Beyonce?

I guess I work too hard on mine then :corner:

• OutsidetheBox

Brennn always know how to dew me :love:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I forgot to concur on that lovely mary kay pank. The cadillac of hair colours. :curtsy:

by OutsidetheBox on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    ------------------
    (In godfather voice) yea see its classy real sophisticated like

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

:rofl: @ WUT!

Dem bishes be sliding back to their tables on the sides of their feet.
    Balls of their feet be BURNIN!!!!!

• Tink Tink :newbie:

I think her stomach looks fine. I wear midriffs..and yall betta stfu.. but only w high waists. Only!
    __________________________________
    You can't be my wifey and when you sit your "flat" stomach begins to roll up, but ain't nothing a lil tuck can't handle once we win big on that lottery ticket you just purchased :wink:

• Honycoatd

The shirt should have been lower or the pants higher. Make it work for you. You wear the clothes not the clothes wear you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

The shoes are cute…but Steve Madden are feet killers. I’ve learned this the hard way.

**********************************

:yes: Will have your shyt feeling like they were frozen & ran through a wood chipper. :coffee:

• Honycoatd

So Tinkie you would send her for abdominoplasty?

• Smonae

Hony

Beyonce, got her hands down :hun:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Once you hit submit you can't remove your post....i didn't read, just looked at the pics....dont :ban: me please :bite:

• GellySammich

:huh: you just gon keep tryna sit your ass in my seat huh

• #TeamStoneyJackson

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

:peace: have a safe weekend yall!

Bye Ashy :bye:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I have never wished for anyone's body. Always liked mine. Flaws and all. But I appreciate Keyshia's breasts and Beyonce's legs :thumbsup: I am striving to be the best me I can be

• Smonae

:nun: Keyshia looks good, just not in what she wearing up top :coffee:

• Honycoatd

Tammi is so cute with her high cheekbones. She has great structure.

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ WUT!

Dem bishes be sliding back to their tables on the sides of their feet.
    Balls of their feet be BURNIN!!!!!
    -----------------------------
    :rofl: It is the funtiest shyt! You walk past and eerrrrbody got they shoes off under the table... :hahaha: I ain't gone lie I did that shyt befoe and it taught me a good lesson..bish be cute or dance take your pic but if you gone do both, buy a shoe that is comfortable and cute!

• Tink Tink :newbie:

You never really was an occupant :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Well i have carried five to their terms so i thank gawd for what i do have. :nun:

I think keyshia looks fine. I think bey looks fine. You prolly like your stomach a certain way, other ppl dont care as much. Especially not men. Unless they sweet. :no:

• Smonae

Tink :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

Alot of flat feets wearing wrong shoes. My ex husband had a foot fetish and I learned alot from him.

You can tell at least 2 of them are straining their ankles.

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

Goodnight :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

Stay off my air MissTee! :rofl: I was doing fine w/out yew. :hahaha: #peerpresshabustapipe

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

**********************************
    I haven't worn them since college. My husband has tried to buy me sky high "cute" heels and boots :nono: I tried to tell him just because you think they are cute don't mean that they are meant to be worn. I need sexy and comfy. I only mess with certain brands. I had to step away from nine wear for a minute because they seems cheaply made

• GellySammich

:tea: betta ax somebody

• Honycoatd

Of course men don't care about the small things. But we are not men. Its better a girlfriend (even if in your head) tells you what you have on is not best for you than you wear it, get pictures taken and then face palm yourself because even you too wonder what you were wearing.

• Gigi26

:rofl: Kaycei :hahaha: You ain't neva lied though!

@OTB: i'll pass on Talk that talk...the shyt look just like fixed on drama and I bought like 3 diff dark lippies :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I think her stomach looks fine.

*********************************************

YousomessyYousomessyYousomessyYousomessyYousomessyYousomessy!!!

This is the ol' banana in the tailpipe...the ol' bait and hook...the ol' roach on the flypaper... :rofl:

Tink :chase: only want me if i buy my body :brokenheart: :shank:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Honycoatd says:

You can tell at least 2 of them are straining their ankles.
    I have a huge foot fetish...that post with Beyonce's toe :bounce:

• Smonae

Dang Keysh aint wearing no ring, is it that bad :no:
    Sandra what's the tea :coffee:

• Honycoatd

Many men have feet fetishes... Somewhere in my past life I was possibly a foot model for him... :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: omgawd Kay!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

------------
    Katt Williams said it best :fistbump: they only ni99as that care about stretch marks is BISH ni99as because you got them birthing their babies. That being said that does NOT give us the right blow up to Precious sized proportions :lol: Gotta keep it cute for your partner :buttshake:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Tink only want me if i buy my body
    I lied...I love you just the way you are; now come to Daddy :kiss:

• Smonae

• RoyalLuv3

I'd take a body like KC over my plus size figure...

key to wearing certain heels is to not sit down. Once you sit down it's game over

• OutsidetheBox

Hony im with you. Tink cares but i dont personally know mannie who do. :shrug:

But you know i agree with you. I already asked keyshia to keep olori close up there. :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Beys toe :rofl: lmaoooo Bye tink!

• Honycoatd

It makes me sad when I hear plus size people say that.

We all have a body design... Sometimes we get lost and overwhelmed with stress, insecurities and the biggest one is fear... never believing you desire or is good enough to have what you want.

Royal :hug: Don't ever say you want what someone else got... just get yours sweetie.

What have you tried?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You can't sit down in shoes you spent money on :blink: I would stay home :rotfl:

He just want them dollas babe. Im not fewled. :hairtoss:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Royal Don’t ever say you want what someone else got… just get yours sweetie.
    What have you tried?
    by Honycoatd on Sep 27, 2013 at 5:03 pm
    ---------------
    Hony finna :whip: her into shape!!
    ALLRIGHT peeps it's been cool :peace:

• Honycoatd

It takes alot more than willpower, a great lifestyle plan and exercise to lose weight.

Our mind is harder to change than our bodies. But once you get that floor right upstairs... Far melts and hardwork tones. So don't worry it can happen for you. No I hope you are no yo-yo dieting, that is lose than just being overweight and never tried to diet in the first place.

Tee :crying1: why the hell you here :heart:

Im dying... lmaoo.

Key for my heels is sizing up, not wearing the same pair back to back and :smoke:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Hony im with you. Tink cares but i dont personally know mannie who do.
    ____________________________
    Nah, i was just joshing...My girlfriend, I mean a friend of mines, has a stomach similiar to KCs, and she has some "love" marks on them and I don't really mind them at all.

• RoyalLuv3

I had my thyroid removed a few years ago and haven't been able to bounce back... :brokenheart:

I've been trying to sppreciate my sexy succulence but it's hard.

I've tried eating right, portion control, calorie counting- all these along with working out 5 days a week but no dice

• GellySammich

He just want them dollas babe. Im not fewled. :hairtoss:
    *hand on ya ass starin at him* I ain't worried.

• OutsidetheBox

Hony i think she just means in relation to our tummy convo? Leave that guhl be. :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

Men are no good there should be able to say outright what they want and mean it... than say what they think we want to hear.

• Tink Tink :newbie:

GellySammich says:

He just want them dollas babe. Im not fewled. :hairtoss:
    *hand on ya ass starin at him* I ain’t worried.
    I don't mind sharing :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Bwahaha a friend. :lol: Tink I hope you ain't playing. :lol: she sounds sessy. Be good!

• GellySammich

should be able to say outright what they want and mean it
    They are able to. They choose not to. Bastids.

:dead:

• deedeegirl

Not sure she should be wearing that top.

Royalluvver,

I hear you. But your system may need some tender loving care. And you might just lack supplements and vitamins to help guide you in the right direction, especially if you were on medication that has taken a toll on your immune system, digestive and your body just took a beating period.

Have you tried alternative choices before?

So Hony you think he lying? :lol:

Thats okay. She love my middle. :lol:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Bwahaha a friend. :lol: Tink I hope you ain’t playing. :lol: she sounds sessy. Be good!
    _____________________________
    She's the BESTEST!!!! Except when she wants to talk about "the next step"

• GellySammich

deedeegirl says:

Not sure she should be wearing that top
    :hahaha: you don't even read comments huh? just bust in fontin :pc:
    :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

They sure do make a choice. I don't mind getting fine(r) for mine cause i like a f.a.g. fine ass guy myself. Got to give like you wanna get. Unless you got them dollas. :eek: then you can get whatever. *birdman hanns*

• GellySammich

and top, bottom, front and back :eek:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

They sure do make a choice. I don’t mind getting fine(r) for mine cause i like a f.a.g. fine ass guy myself. Got to give like you wanna get. Unless you got them dollas. then you can get whatever. *birdman hanns*
    __________________________
    I'm a thousandnaire :grill:

:hahaha: :sniggles: :snorts:

Royalluv,

The next time we meet we can chat. Have a great weekend everyone and get home safely with the protective and constantly covering of our Almighty Father.

Time to get my crew from school. :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Bye HonyBunch :hug: God Bless you gal.

• RoyalLuv3

Thanx Hony.... have a good wknd

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Have a good weekend everyone....time to bounce. Next time I'll be posting, Ill be a resident of the state of FL :yahoo: Please pray for me since I'll be working out of Lake Mary :bite:

• luVn_liFe…

If its only cute when your standing up and it changes when you sit down then it really isn’t cute.

OKAyyyyy *noted*

:newpost:

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

I think she's a better reality show personality versus a singer.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose