No Charges Filed Against George Zimmerman

No Charges Against George Zimmerman

The Orlando Sentinel described the house where George Zimmerman and his wife Shellie moved into as a “$240,000 show place with a pool.”

Police were called to the house today in response to a domestic dispute between the Zimmerman’s In a 911 call, Shellie said Zimmerman punched her father in the face, knocking his glasses off. When asked if her father needed medical attention, Shellie said she believed her father’s nose was broken.

Despite telling police Zimmerman “had his hand on his gun” and threatened to shoot her, Shellie will not press charges.

“They both have declined to press charges against George,” Lake Mary police Chief Steve Bracknell said. “We have no victim no crime.”

Listen to the 911 audio

The 3,500 sq. ft. home where the domestic incident occurred is owned by 2 Zimmerman sympathizers. The house sits on a quiet cul de sac surrounded on 3 sides by lush forest canopy in Lake Mary, Florida. A neighbor told the Sentinel she wasn’t aware the Zimmerman’s were her neighbors.

In a recent interview with ABC News, Shellie, who is filing for divorce from George, said they were forced to live in “20-foot trailer in the woods,” because they feared for their lives. But as the Orlando Sentinel notes, the house on Sprucewood Road is no trailer in the woods.

The Zimmermans paid $1,000 a month rent, according to statements previously posted about his legal defense fund by defense attorney Mark O’Mara.

Based on Seminole County Property Appraiser information, that is well below what the house is worth.

It has more than 3,500 square feet – more than 2,500 of it livable square feet – and a market value of $240,000, according to the appraiser.

The house was built in 1990 and the backyard is dominated by a two-tier pool and spa with four water jets shaped like lions’ heads. Also in the backyard is a patio with a second-story deck.

Before the Zimmermans moved in, they had hop-scotched between extended-stay hotels, trying to find a place that would have them, that would be safe and that was in Seminole County, according to a lawsuit filed against Zimmerman by former bodyguards.

86 Responses to “No Charges Filed Against George Zimmerman”

They don’t need the person to press charges in domestic cases anymore tho!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They don’t need the person to press charges in domestic cases anymore tho!

You and I both know that. It looks like Eric Holder will have to step in and demand that the Lake Mary police charge him with something.

ChanAintShyt says:

Aye….y’all have GOTS to see the shyt going on over on Twitter with Gucci Mane throwing bombs at EVERYBODY…including, TI, Tiny, Waka, Nicki Minaj, Rocko (said he smashed Monica) and Rocko just tweeted that he was outside Gucci house, Gucci said he punched Rocko….it’s crazy, lmao

$1,000 a month rent

:nono: That RIGHT there tells me, funny business. :yes: All that house for a grand. Please. He prolly told Shelly he will take her back. :tea:

Now HLN is saying Zimmerman’s father owns the house but the Zimmerman’s were paying him $1000 a month rent. Shellie moved out 2 weeks ago. She and her father went to the house to get her things.

:shocked: :shocked: OMG :pc: @Chan

mzwhang90210 says:

:eek: wow..they actually showed a pic of the house?
    Ummm :kona:

Ty says:

So when she showed up :pigsfly: was standing there in his Bey stance singing To The Left :whistle:

________________________

They wasn’t payin him chit.
    …but maybe George walked in and saw :sheep:

deedeegirl says:

they won’t charge him with anything until he kills somebody white.

heartland says:

Well we should expect to see a moving truck pull up soon now that it won’t be safe to lay his head down at night

SunnyPA says:

Zimmerman’s pulling an O.J… hopefully, he’ll end up like OJ. HA!!

@ ChanAintShyt: He wants attention so badly. I ignore children throwing tantrums. :no:

ChanAintShyt says:

@ OTB, u see that tomfoolery?

mzwhang90210 says:

OAN ummm…when folks get away with outright MURDER…ie OJ, Robert Blake, george…why not just go the hell away and lay low? Ion get it.

OAN..if JMO comes in hurr..kindly tell her I hate her essence. Thank you. :rofl:

ChanAintShyt says:

I think he is on something serious. He need to sit down before someone chooses for him to be the feather in their cap.

100% usa made! says:

This couple needs serious mental help. They both look on the edge. The wife is gonna get PAID IN FULL! SHe knows way too much

A.J. says:

Was the father blind? 1,000 for rent for 3500 sq

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead: sheddup Man.

:waves: Tyyyyyyy..where have u bean?

@deedee..I agree! This man is a loose cannon tho…won’t be long before he Wyatt Earps somebody. Watch.

This dude here… this dude here is a straight up psychopath!

A.J. says:

:cosign: Debtors probably want something back for non-payment. Who takes anyone with an ice cream cone on their face? :no:

Ty says:

Mz Whang in dis thang :buttshake:

Working chile……..

GTFOH says:

Somebody please put this MF out of his misery… :shotsfired:

A.J. says:

The wife is gonna get PAID IN FULL! SHe knows way too much
    Like hell she is; he’ll kill her first.

datsmdubya2u says:

If the Father-in-law is over 65 years old, it makes it a first degree felony with a minimum sentence of 3 years, plus 500 hours of community service.

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_____________________________
    They re-routed and FINALLY got Al Capone …on tax evasion yet… ijs :coffee:

@Ty…i missedddd ur font :hugs:

@MZ WHANG
    “For the OJ thing, any first year law student knows the “kidnapping and robbery” charge against him is good ol yt revenge. Several legal analyst on CNN have said as much. OJ committed no crime.

_____________________________
    They re-routed and FINALLY got Al Capone …on tax evasion yet… ijs

And Capone was GUILTY of tax evasion and one of his goons left his ledger which detailed ALL of his income in a restaurant. He was caught dead to rights.

OJ was never even remotely guilty of “kidnapping nor robbery.” They blatantly locked him up out of spite.

Sincerity7 says:

They need to press charges so George can go to jail and Big Bubba in lockup can handle the rest on Trayvon’s behalf. :sheep:

SunnyPA says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***********************************************
    It doesn’t take a degree to know that… OJ’s crime (after getting away with the first one) was being stupid.

ChanAintShyt says:

This was really written: “I tried to read Gucci’s tweets, but my diploma fell off the wall and burst into flames.”

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I agree. My point is/was…some things you should just SEE coming. And lay yo arse LOW. OJ shouldn’t have so much as spit on the sidewalk or left a period off of a sentence..for at least 20 mo years. See wut I’m sayin? *rubs ya bald spots*

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

:peace: Goodnight fine folks.

what in the worllll

the WORM Has lost is MinD

@DrakeDoinThings 2m

Not too sure what I did to anger Mr. GuWop. Whatever it is I am sorry, and I vow to work hard to regain his friendship.
    Details
    :smack:
    AUBREY! soff a.s.s.

ChanAintShyt says:

@ luvn, u know that ain’t really Drakes twitta! lol

mzwhang90210 says:

nite folks!!! :peace:

@Sandra..thanks again for providing a respite during my long and DREARY work hours! :heart: u Sandra!

puppylove says:

Last day of my vacation :wail:

No problem @ mzwhang90210. Have a great evening.

I Run New York says:

I like the new layout. Congrats Sandra!

MsB2u says:

Luvn you still here :danban1:

Jdore says:

mzwhang90210 says:

wow..they actually showed a pic of the house?
    Ummm
    ~~~~~~~~
    Now he’ll move and sue the news for showing his house!

Zimmerman’s “friend” is on Jane Velez Mitchell saying Shellie is a convicted liar. Wow, he turned on her quickly! He also said she was mad because Georgie Porgie showed up at their house with a blond woman. You can hear Shellie gasp on the 911 call when the mystery blond got out of his truck. I told you the divorce was caused by his cheating. Men are SO predictable. :hahaha:

Thanks @ I Run New York. :)

:rofl: :rofl:

so basically..

gz roll up wit new blonde chic :steer:
    smelly like :shock: oh no TF he didnt!! :cell: 911?? this mf over here beatin up on my DADDY! :box: whilst threatin to discharge his firearm :shotsfired: u know he done got away with it once already
    :woohoo: <—smell fake runnin around tambout hep me! somebody hep me please!

gz calls Jane Velez Mitchell :cell: i will make it worth ur while if u say smelly’s a liar, u know i got that NRA money & i’m good for it :danglescarrot:

anddd the next time he kills someone, they will have NO ONE to blame but themselves bc his murderin ass should be locked TF up RIGHT NOW instead of roaming the streets seeking his next victim. they gone learn the hard way :yes: :nun:

:mad: Didn’t I give the tea to ya’ll a while back about Gucci that fool get a check, he was a patient at Georgia Regional… That boy a fool :no: for real and he on that shyt …..

Jen-nay :hug:

:rofl: girl i missed that, but that damn ice cream cone tatt on his face tole AWL i need to know about him. :cwazy:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I was hoping hed shoot somebody White so these people could feel real stupid for supporting, and also allowing him to do so. Oh well.

I knew yall would be talkin about Gugu :rofl: He done mentioned every atl artist :eek:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I would say RIP to Carl Worthington, but after seeing some of these old Snowflakes like Chuck Foolery express their inner plantation owner after the election and Re-election of Obama, Im gone pass. I feel like I dont know these people. Or never knew the true them :tea: If you aint from Southern Cali you may not know of him, but dude was literally all over the tv screen during my youth. Him and his damn dog Spot :smack:

Fay Fay :yahoo: Twerk Twerk :woot: :danban:

Um I am feeling Lady Gaga song :yes: :danban: just seen her GMA performance and I love her energy :danban: just might cop this album I think I will download her first album from my pc ….. :yes:

I live for thee applause plause :headphones:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Hwy Jen :hi: So I guess they are saying Hoochie was hacked :tea: Anyway, Im sitting here listening to Teena Marie SANG the ish out of this acoustic version of Dont Turn Your Back On Me :headphones: GN shuga :kiss: Im just a little bitty particle of hurnt n sorrow baybae :headphones:

:wave: Hellurrh MORNING.Sandra the girl on fire twerking was a HOAX ala Jimmy Kimmel :smack:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@ LuVn I knew that was a hoax! I don’t know if I fonted it. I know Man did but I said it seemed like a hoax. Their reactions, her pushing the door and the fire seemed to have caught quickly and concentrated on a specific part of her leg :shrugs:
    Any whoo good morning :hi: everyone
    I hope today flies by. Lets make it entertaining

luVn_liFe says:

Hellurrh MORNING.Sandra the girl on fire twerking was a HOAX ala Jimmy Kimmel

I refuse to believe that. I’m sure her parents pushed the girl to say it was a hoax to save face. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Goodmorning Good Roses! Hey Auntie!

I know yall already talked about this but Gucci needs to stay off that molly water and crack. I heard Rocco was outside Gucci house ready to fight. Gucci gots to chill.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Keya I am reading Gucci tweets. They are hard to read but I am at:
    Nikki minaj. Keysha dior taraji p henson n monica. That’s a street nigga fantasy
    I got 10k apiece. Im horny errbody wear tennisskirts
    and
    Who wanna buy d tape of rocko running and guwop kickin him in ass. Wit my house shoes on lol. I want 250k

This boy needs help :no: He said he hawrny

Miany says:

:waves:
    ** whispers** where can I find the tweets????

**also** yall know I :heart: Rocko right??? he UggSexy to me. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany I googled it :lol: I put in timeline of tweets

Miany says:

GOOOOOD Morning :hi: MisTaken, Nakeya, Sandra, Luvn
    MisTaken..chile he a mess. I thought Keyshia Dior was his girl? She all ‘booed’ up with him on IG…
    @Sandra.. chick is a professional stunt woman..her parents know it was a hoax,…lol….think bout it. Can crashing into a lil CANDLE wick cause an inferno around your leg :lol: not unless you were doused in gasoline first.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken and Miany Gucci is losing all of his damn mind. He needs to chill before someone gets mad. And did he graduate high school?! I had to read the tweets more than once to try and understand it. ugh. When trying to be a thug goes extra wrong.

gypsyeyes says:

I read Ucci’s tweets and lordt I lost all kinds of brain cells trying to decipher it. It didn’t make any sense and I refuse to believe Monica was with him…REFUSE IT!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got a migraine trying to read his tweets. I know I purposely misspell words for fun and because I phone post I make a lot of errors :ashamed: but he and a lot of kids these days intentionally type that way. I was trying to read a FB post of a relative of the hubby’s the other day and :blink: I turned my whole phone off.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by gypsyeyes on Sep 10, 2013 at 8:36 am
    ————
    I don’t believe it either! Lets stand in the we don’t believe you Gucci you need more people :kona:
    How are you feeling this am?

gypsyeyes says:

I’m ok, thanks for asking…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I will not at all believe that Monica even allowed Gucci to shake her dag on hand let alone sleep with him. Nope. Ewww. Gucci is a damn clown. I did not read all the tweets because the ones I did “read” took to long to figure out what he was trying to say. That whole thing was ugly, and why did he go on that rant?!

:wave: KeKe MissTaken,gyps,MIANY :happy:
    Morning Roses . . .

@SandraiTA,the female is a grown woman,and a Professional stunt woman :shrug:
    Alot of fOlKs wer wondering how come the Vid StoPPed so Abrupt.
    BTW sandra :eggs: here R U two egg whites 1 scrambled soft w/a sprinkle of flax :D

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning :yawn:

I guess Lake Mary, FL is out of the picture now…its very nice out there. Any one else has any idea of a good area in the Orlando, FL. I’m kind of running out of time.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

by gypsyeyes on Sep 10, 2013 at 8:36 am
    ————
    ——-
    He would need Jesus himself to come down and co-sign every word before I believe it.

P.S. Stay strong Gyps!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think he is special and literally gets a check like Jenie said

I cant for the life of Me,imagine ANYBODY in ther RIGHT,Sound mind laying up with Gucci.
    I mean the skanks and Groupies of the world I get,But MO :nono: she’s a lady.

Nikki tweeted to Gucch, see the Way ur ugly is set up. . .

TINkTink :hi: I wish I could help,I dont Know much about up there. . . try Oviedo,Fl. Ive been there Briefly

Miany says:

I will say I have a kitten and I have spent some time with a dude that look, act and sound nothing like me. EVERYONE fuggs up from time to time so if she let him tappe’ well hell, she did. She GROWN… :shrugs: STILL
    :mad: Have a seat Gucci, I dunno wtf Mo doin at this precise moment but, I can ASSURE you- Monica ain’t worried bout YOU sir. Tryna put her out there is just your crazy azz way of stroking that ugly azz ego of urs.

Can’t get to the recording for some reason.. :shrug:

She’s a dummy. Gucci is coo coo, and I got almost 10 hours of sleep last night! :D

Good morning loves!!! :wave:

Miany says:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:
    Good Morning
    ^^ If you’re running from racists, you’re SCREWED in that whole area (the whole country really)… my opinion…… Just go where you go and live your life. No one will blatantly physically or verbally fugg with you (and if they do stand yo ground) :tea:

:wave: RAZZ 10hours :shock: NICE!

@MIANY
    have U read\Followed the story of the adopted son that killed his mother in Pembroke pines.the lady was his cousin who rescued him??

I won’t say I don’t bulee he smashed all of who he said he smashed.. I won’t say I do buhlee he smashed all of who he smashed.. but if he did why should it matter.. folks are grown… all that matters is if they used protection. :shrug:

Don’t be so quick to put it past folks we don’t know personally. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Monica has been in the spotlight since she was 14 and now she is what 32! Look here Gucci, leave that woman out of your psychotic rants.I don’t care about the other birds that you were chirping about but that Swan Monica aint ruffled her feathers your way, You illiterate cracked out ashy lipped pregnant fool!

@Jenie,

Anytime I see GaGa looking kind of normal I always think of Bette Midler. And Chile I love me some Bette Midler. A TRUE thespian.. :yes:

That’s all Stephanie Germanotti is, (GaGa’s real name) a young thespian.

If they were to ever redo Hocus pocus she could play Bette’s part, Miley Cyrus could play Sarah Jessica Parker’s part, and that Rebel chick can play the big girl’s part. I forget her name but she was that happy nun :nun: in Sister Act 1 and 2.

:newpost: SAD :newpost:

You illiterate cracked out ashy lipped pregnant fool!
    ——–

“My belly so pregnant like I’m carryin’ a feeeetus, my money so long, got my pockets on Cleeetus!”