Celebs Out & About: Ciara, Ashanti, Monifah, Jennifer Williams

Ciara

Singer Ciara, left, shared the front row at the Valentino runway fashion event with Miroslava Duma, center, and Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea in Paris, France on Tuesday, October 1.
Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images

Ashanti

Singer Ashsanti does what she does best: shows up for events wearing a tight dress that constricts blood flow, and smiles for the cameras.

Monifah and J Rome

R&B Divas star Monifah, left, and singer J Rome attended the 2013 kick-off event for Songs for a Healthier America event at Symphony Space on Tuesday, September 30 in New York City.

Photos: Rob Kim/Getty Images

26 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ciara, Ashanti, Monifah, Jennifer Williams”

Unshakable says:

Hello all roses, buds, thorns, weeds, and fertilizer!

I like Ashanti’s dress.

I like Monifah’s “Kermit-the-Frog” inspired eye shadow…..

Is that a dress or a jazzy trench coat that young lady has on in the first pic? Either way, I like that too.

Good evening Unshakable. :lol:

Unshakable says:

@Auntie Sandrita,

Good evening love! How art thou? :hug:

I’m good! How are you Did Bombshell have her baybays?

Unshakable says:

@KCSoul,

Hey babes, I hope you are reading this post. I saw that you went into lurk mode. Please continue to post. I so get a kick out of your postings. More importantly, you are part of the fam. I realize and can appreciate that some of the things people post can rub people the wrong way; however, don’t let that stop you from getting your e-therapy.

At the end of the day, only God can judge us and ain’t nobody in this world got a heaven or hell to put you in. When I was down in the dumps, I would read the posts of the roses and my day was brightened. Please know that you are much loved and needed in the family. Again, I hope you read this and continue with the shenanigans. And if you ever want to talk/vent, I’m here. I love you and baby KCSoul very much!

Blessings love

Unshakable :kiss:

Unshakable says:

I believe Bomb did deliver Dem Babies! I can’t wait to hear from her! She did so well during her pregnancy!

Unshakable says:

Auntie,

I’m about to log off (gotta stay on my grind), but I wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed your posts and I especially appreciate the “after hours” posts. Not all roses are able to post from 8-5… lol! Please keep them coming! Love you much and I will chop it up with you soon! Muah!!

Unshakable :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Bizzle. Contracting for the next month :( but :)
    Half a stick of unsalted butter
    2 tablespoons of flour.
    Melt the butter add the flour. Cook out the flour taste(make a roux) and add Heavy whipping cream. I used 1 and a half pints. Should be semi thick. Medium heat is good for this process! Add salt and white pepper to taste ( I add minced garlic to taste and a lil garlic powder)
    I buy shredded parmesan cheese from the grocery that comes in a bag. I used half o bag.
    Boiled some fettucine and added to the sauce and topped with fresh parsley.
    We are also having chicken breast on top.

AND HOLE UP! WHAT HAPPENED WITH KC?

Thanks Unshakable. :bye:

AlluringlySweet says:

I love that trench the womam has on in the pic with ciara….Ashanti looks pretty.

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

What’s wrong with J Rome’s nose? :blink:

Nhere says:

Anytime I see Chuck D I can’t help but think about PE’s song Pollywanacraker, his voice was doing something for me back then.

That dry blond and black weave ain’t working for Ciara or Kim but I guess it’s in this year.

Ashanti fine when she shaves

69 says:

Ciara: no
    Ashanti: no
    Monifah: hell no

Kaycei

I too hope that you reconsider your permanent lurker status. I can’t tell you how many times people have said stuff on hea to make me wanna :chase: the shyt out of somebody in real life but then I realize after a while that difference of opinions are just that: opinions. You can’t go letting people ruffle your feathers to the point that you can’t come in here and shoot the shyt with us.

All you gotta do is come in here and skip right past the ignant posters and font with those who rub you the right way. :hug:

69 says:

And besides, I think most of the ignant shyt ppl say on here is just to set it off.

Like Redeemed. I just skip right passed the shyt she font because I know she stay on some bullchit. :coffee:

LMAO!! Sandra, you are so funny!! “Singer Ashanti does what she does best: shows up for events wearing a tight dress that constricts blood flow, and smiles for the cameras.” (oh, you spelled her name wrong hun)

I may not agree with everything you say on certain topics but you undoubtedly have a very good sense of humor. :hug:

Unshakable says:

Hey Auntie,

Could you get the 411 on that trench in the first pic please? I know it musta cost like $5011, not including the $299 sales tax, but a girl can dream, can’t she? In the words of Langston, this coat is a dream deferred and on layaway! :hahaha:

:yawn: HUMPDAY Good morning SANDRArose i sent you an email on the SUV attack.
    :hi: ttyl

AND Unshake yes that TRENCH coat is bad

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Miroslava Duma slays!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning all :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Half a stick of unsalted butter
    2 tablespoons of flour.
    ______________________________________
    :happy: Hey Gyp!! I make my alfredo sauce like this all the time. My fav is to make this sauce while browning steak/chicken with diced tomatoes and spinach. Then I boil linguine or some pasta. Combine all 3 and sprinkle a little parmesean cheese on top
    *kisses fingers* Walla Magic :applause: Rubs hands

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I refreshed my screen mad like AIN’T NOBODY GON SAY NOTHING?! IT’S BEEN AN HOUR??? :mad:

Then I realized it was just 8 am. I just get to work real early :lol:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

:waves: Good Morning MisTaken! Morning all!

Sincerity7 says:

Ciara could have somebody style her hair a little better than that.