Desperate to Save Reality Show, Kris and Bruce Jenner Split

Kris and Bruce Jenner split

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, 70, already suffered one crushing blow when her daytime TV talk show was canceled after only a six week run. As a narcissist who thrives in the spotlight, Jenner fears suffering another public humiliation.

Amid rumors that E! execs are considering canceling her once popular reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians due to low ratings, Jenner took off her wedding ring and announced a split from her long-suffering husband, Bruce Jenner.

An ashen faced Kris was seen visiting a storage facility in Calabasas, Calif., on Tuesday — ostensibly to lend credibility to the rumors that she moved out of the home she once shared with Bruce.

The odd couple released a statement to E!, saying “We are living separately and we are much happier this way. But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority.”

Of course, if Bruce wants to continuing eating off of Jenner’s fine china, he will go along with this ruse — just as Lamar Odom has done to boost the family show’s TV ratings.

From E! Online:

The separation doesn’t come as a complete surprise. Kris, 57, has been spotted without her wedding ring in recent weeks, and Bruce’s Malibu bachelor pad was featured on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. While Kris, Bruce and the entire family were a united front refuting split rumors, a source told E! News this separation has “been coming for a while.”

“Kris is in a good place about it, she accepted it and is very focused on other aspects of her life,” added the source. “Obviously it is very sad for everyone, but it’s no surprise and everyone has had time to adapt to this new reality.”

Kris and Bruce, 63, are parents to Kylie and Kendall Jenner and each have four children from previous marriages.

• E! Might Cancel ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’
  • Khloe Kardashian: ‘You should put your husband first’
  • Kris Jenner’s Staff ‘Happy’ Her Show Was Cancelled
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia

95 Responses to “Desperate to Save Reality Show, Kris and Bruce Jenner Split”

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Kris is about to turn Hollywood out!!! :hump:

forgetmenot says:

Dang, I had no idea Kris Jenner was 70 years old. Plastic surgery does wonders. :rofl:

Mafiasgirl says:

:hahaha: ooooooo girl 70 u so wrong for that aunty

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Oh wuut say it ain’t so :yawn:

Anywho

GOOOD ALMOSTAFTERNOONYALL!!! :waves:

HEEEELLLPP!!! It’s done happened again!:wail:
      What woman/women you been with that told you that your peen was big enough for picture to be taken… :wail: I-JUST-CANT-TODAY!!! :wail: My whooole day is ruined from the visual….

PSA ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MEN (HOPS ON CRATE WITH BULLHORN)

FELLAS, PLEASE GO PURCHASE A RULER… IF YOU CAN:
      1. PLACE THE RULER ON TOP OF YOUR PEEN AND THE WIDTH OF PEEN IS NO LONGER VISIBLE CUZ THE RULER IS WIDER…DON’T TAKE A PIC…
      2. IF YOU PLACE THE RULER BESIDE IT AND IT READS LESS THAN HALF THE RULER (LESS THAN 6 INCHES)DONT YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT!!!
      3. IF YOU ARE A BIG DUDE AND YOU HAVE THE SQUARE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRLS FAT PUZZAY WITH A PEEN HANGING OFF IT AAAAND YOU SHAVE IT SO WE CAN SEE IT!(I GUESS TO MAKE YOU PEEN LOOK BIGGER) :smack: noooobodywantstoseeeeeethatbruh…. :smack: why me, why niggahs is emailing me improper peen pick lawd WWWWWHHHHHHYYYY!

buddapecan says:

Auntie why she gotta be 70, tho??? LOL!!

nybrn2 says:

Off topic: So who’s going to watch Preachers of LA? Raises hand and giggles at the ratchedness of it all!!!

The Master Beta :D says:

Ion care what I wanna know is why the Game going so hard for Khloe

nybrn2 says:

@ wut… I hate peen pics.. There is definitely criteria for that!! Thanks.

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

nybrn2 says:

@ wut… I hate peen pics.. There is definitely criteria for that!! Thanks.
      —————————–
      I do NOT care for unsolicited peen pics! First off..What in our discussion made you believe I wanted to see that? Second off what in your head made you believe you had enough to show? Third and most important… why would you freakin do that to yourself

KayCeiSoul says:

The Master Beta :D says:

Ion care what I wanna know is why the Game going so hard for Khloe

****************************

The Master Beta :D says:

Kaycei :waves: look @ fats :heart:

KayCeiSoul says:

Sorry Beta.

What I was trying to say is that word on the curb is that Jayceon’s brother is Khloe and Rob’s personal trainer, so he and Khloe are some type of besties. He also advised her that being with PookieLamar CrackRockleStein is not a good look right now, even though they are all friends – allegedly.

Is he giving sound friendly advice, or rigging the back door for a sneak creep entry?

What say you?

3halos says:

Sandra says 70 eonline said 57…which is it

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Sorry Beta.

What say you?
      Sound advice….cause he creeping w/ Rob.

Diva says:

Y’all done be knowing how to font :newpost: got me downstairs just talking to myself…dayum heffas

:dead: WutWut

The Master Beta :D says:

What say you?
      ___________________________________

Well Kaycei if they are friends then that would make sense I thought he was trying to become a victim to that Killa K pucci :lol:

Diva says:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Oh wuut say it ain’t so :yawn:

Anywho

GOOOD ALMOSTAFTERNOONYALL!!! :waves:

HEEEELLLPP!!! It’s done happened again!:wail:

PSA ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MEN (HOPS ON CRATE WITH BULLHORN)

FELLAS, PLEASE GO PURCHASE A RULER… IF YOU CAN:
      —————————-
      somebody send this info to Man ASAP! #helpful

Sandra,

What are your views on Kris allegedly 70 years of age and having young teenaged daughters in the house? :think:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Only two smilies allowed per comment
      :rules:

kahmmillion says:

These people just sicken me, I wish they would all take a long walk off an extremely short bridge.

digal704 says:

Bruce got his own cash. However, if they were to divorce, Bruce comes out on top. Kris did not want a prenup. Prolly cause she didn’t have any money, then. But now?! Baby, Bruce fixing to get paid! Kris has made quite a bit of cash since then!

Milky says:

Wipes all the oil thrown on me off!! Wanches!!! Yeah I meant to spell it like that. :cuss:

Cubarican says:

E must own a portion of Kris Jenner’s soul.

KayCeiSoul says:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

Sandra,

********************************

You already know what it is Razzle Dazzle.

The bish is seh-fishhh. :rofl:

Diva says:

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :kiss:

*throws Milky a hot wash rag to wipe that tree oil off*

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************

And finally his undisputed record of not gettin’ his azz whooped would be broken. Kardashian Dust Pie is pure poison.
      And in French, POISSON as well. LMAO!

:hahaha: Sandraaa come out and play sayyyy. :popcorn:

VDot says:

Go Bruce :cheer:

Diva says:

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :kiss:
      *throws Milky a hot wash rag to wipe that tree oil off*
      Wash Rag! :dead:

Shopping TJMaxx online :nun: I absolutely hate their brick stores. :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

Shopping TJMaxx online I absolutely hate their brick stores.

*******************

Hey Beebers! :hug:

I’m ’bout to hop on too. I have outgrown filtering through clothes.
      If the shyt ain’t hung up decently and in order, I’m walking right past it. :coffee:

Jamie says:

70…ROTFLOL

Go Bruce… BOL!! :hahaha: :kiss:

Jamie says:

I swear Sandra makes me laugh…I love her sense of humor…LOL LOL

Kay :hug: I cannot even be bothered with racks and racks unless’n its money. :lol:

No Ross or Maxx for me in yrs. I’m glad they joining the 21st century!

VDot says:

:kiss:

What you having for lunch Beau? I’m starving :|

Heck I thought the bish was 73 myself :shrugs:

Diva says:

:wave: jenay hey lil sis

Milky says:

Me too @otb I hate having to search through clothes and chit! Not a happy shopping experience at all!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! :shock:
      I knew they were mismatched from the beginning. Chile Kris is about to be all up on that black dack ya heard me? She is going to be so geeked with her lambskin strap on :danban:

FuturedocDonte says:

Just cuz u separate don’t me you ring instantly come off :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

:stop: since when TJMaxx been online

Just Looking says:

:stop: TJ MAXX is back online shopping again. Slightly faints. They usta to be online years ago, and one day then they were gone. Still probably get betta deals in the store. It’s hard for boosters to get shizz online :kona:

!!! Me tew!!! I haven’t had anything yet. Waiting on a friend..doing lunch today.

:hahaha: Jenay

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kris been wanting her freedom for mannie mannie years. You could tell they were not attracted to each other at all. She wants the black peen

and he wants to wear Beyoncé’s flesh toned leather panties and :whip: Clay Aiken until he climaxes. Ya’ll ain’t fooling me :nono:

I almost feel sorry for Bruce. He has let this woman change his face into a cat vagina :meow: with all their joint surgeries

Just Looking says:

@Mac Baby – Guhl they have a lot of shizz online, it wasn’t like that before. I typing with one hand and writing down style numbers with the other.

@boot camp – 8 long years, they tried to make it on the web back in 2005, but it just didn’t work out.

IKR yall. The selection is slim but it can only get betta! :bite:

Suhhhh :lol: booster dude (fruity as hail!) came by with so mannie clothes. Unfortunately it was lots of Flamboyant :eek: things. Girls was like maaaaa these stank dresses!!! Bol! I guess he was shopping for himself.ctfu.

Bootcampgirl says:

Damn @OTB to hail for even fonting that shat, they got some cute boots and booties :ghost:

Just Looking says:

Kris/Chris – Whatever her name iz. Bothers my SOUL, down to the bone marrow. She looks like she stank…

I hope whatever network they are on finally pulls the plug on that trash. I can’t believe Sears is still carrying their clothes. They’ll soon be making room from them in Kmart….

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t believe this is a stunt. Have you seen the way she and the rest of the fam treat poor Bruce :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think Kris is going to be so TURNUP :danban1: in the coming months. There are going to be drunk photos of her out. Lots of young rappers saying they hit, she is going to get butt pads and watch her daughters say they hate her and love their dad Bruce– the young ones.

anywhoo goes to the TJ Mazz site :typing:

Just Looking says:

Either way they just don’t mesh.

They need to go their separate ways…

so he can be with a man.

and she can go back to whoring without sneaking around. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

____________________________
      Nobody I know has ever bought that mess. I have seen people in Dereon and Baby Phat in 2012 but not KK stuff :nono:

@GA: That is why I believe it because they do treat him so bad. I think he has stayed around this long cause he was ordered to. That man’s nuts been gone :bye:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie where you been babes :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Just Looking :yes: I totally agree.
      I started to type totes but I wasn’t sure if I was using it right :kona:

Just Looking says:

Now wait a minute there Ms. Taken. I still rock my Baby Phat two piece velour when I break dance in cooler months. #dontjudge :danban:

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

Taken :hug:

Do you think she has something on Bruce? personally I like Bruce he “seems” to have a sweet spirit. How did he get mixed up with Kris???? :think:

What I don’t get is that “we” are supposedly “sick” of these people and yet it seems to be a post about them daily if not regularly. It’s clear we do not watch the show….right?

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Jenie – I didn’t recognize you and the little rat dog. :hug:

I been around Gagirl :yes: I need to stay off of FB, it really makes folks show their true colors :facepalm: especially these so called church folks :rolleyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

OTB ala Fashion Maven :kiss: what’s new in this here fashion world, because everyday is fashion show :grill:

Just Looking says:

“I like Bruce he “seems” to have a sweet spirit.

:yes:

Totally AGREE :nun: He sweet alright

Diva says:

IKR yall. The selection is slim but it can only get betta! :bite:

————————
      Two words that stood out to meh…mannie and Flamboyant. How dare you use those to words together in your post :crying: <—-really hollering mannie mannie times ova

GAGIRL87 says:

therapist I watch the show if I remember it’s on, I have no ill feelings against the Kardashians :coffee:

Diva says:

GAGIRL87 says:

———————
      Well ain’t nobody matching anymoe! Bright green shirt with loud yeller pants looking like a lemon lime candy :rofl:

Fawk these hoe3z :shrugs: Bruce seems cool :tea: and :gay: he just ready to go public about getting his back blown out :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Jennnaaaeyyy :happy: so I guess it’s safe to say you aren’t going to watch that show over —> :nun:

Just Looking says:

PSA ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MEN (HOPS ON CRATE WITH BULLHORN)
      DIVA and HER NASTY SELF WROTE THIS…
      FELLAS, PLEASE GO PURCHASE A RULER… IF YOU CAN:

Oh My…What has brought this about. Is somebody sending you peen photos. Let’s have a virtual bachelorette party and send me the photos.

Thanks :tea:

bnatural says:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Kris is about to turn Hollywood out!!! :hump:
      ————-

My thoughts exactly……..

I need to stay off of FB, it really makes folks show their true colors especially these so called church folks

Jenie :gossip: I’m getting to where I cannot stand them!!! It takes everything in me not to comment on some of their hypocrisy and foolishness! I think they forget we know them offline too!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@GA if you have ever seen anything about how they met she was still a looker back then and quite lively and fun. Bruce was handsome too so I think they had instant chemistry. Dopamine even :tea:

I think as time wore on he realized that she wasn’t who she presented herself to be. She got caught cheating on Mr. Kardashian with some man and found herself another mark in Bruce. He agreed to take care of her and her kids so that Robert K. wouldn’t have to pay spousal support (he was protesting it). Really Bruce saved her. R. Kardashian would have never let his kids be whored out like this AND he would have put a stop to Kris. Bruce in the end got played. But hey…. some people say he gets money in the end. Doesn’t that solve everything :shrugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

No MK, D&B nothin’

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————-

They need to give Bruce and his kids a show……I could look at Brody Jenner ALL DAY :love:

:smack: tell me why I put some hot dogs on the stove to cook :tea: and never turned the damn eye on ….. I was wondering why I wasn’t smelling them cooking…. :facepalm:

It’s clear we do not watch the show….right?

I dont. I cant peeks of it just channel surfing. I never stay long tho. Matter fact I dont watch much of anything on E! :no: And I love teebee.

Logged in..and :dead:

I see Sandra partaking in that blood money preacher show money! :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Haven’t had a hot dog in ages, of any sort. I hope it’s tasty.

:newpost:

:phew: they be the ones posting status every 30 mins too…… talm bout the lawd this the lawd that !!!!!!

Just Looking says:

:newpost:

Mr. USHER RAYMOND :hump:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

________________________
      I don’t watch the show. Haven’t in years. But clearly I do comment on their posts :lol:
      I have no problem with them being successful at what they do. I think the staged part of it that they want to present as real is tiresome. It’s kind of like the boy who cried wolf to me with them. I think they don’t know how to be real anymore actually. :shrugs:

Sincerity7 says:

How old is she? 70? 57? 63? Age changed 3 times during the course of this post.

GAGIRL87 says: