E! Might Cancel ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’

Kardashian reality TV show canceled

E! is considering canceling the once popular show that documented the overbearing antics of the narcissistic Kardashian clan.

UK’s Daily Mail reports the ratings for Keeping Up With the Kardashians has declined to an all-time low of 1.7 million viewers. That’s down from the 4.1 million viewers who tuned in to watch Kim Kardashian’s fake marriage to NBA star Kris Humphries.

The rumors of the impending cancelation provoked Khloe Kardashian to blast her Twitter followers who danced on her family show’s grave.

Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner had hoped the rumored drug addictions of Khloe’s troubled husband, Lamar Odom, would translate into high TV ratings.

The poor TV ratings is indicative of a public that has grown tired of the Kardashians and their manufactured drama.

• Kim Kardashian Depressed Over Weight Jokes
  • Khloe Kardashian: ‘You should put your husband first’
  • Kim Kardashian caught in Another Lie
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia

139 Responses to “E! Might Cancel ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’”

nybrn2 says:

This show needs to END!!!!

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Well. If true, and that’s a big IF. Good riddance. I just don’t believe stuff I see on the internet anymore. Folks are vindictive. I need receipts. Valid receipts. Not handwritten! Like the ones I submitted to the court to lower my child support :ashamed: Ol dummies! Like my mama would charge me 3k to live in a converted basement :smack: It worked though. I luv my babies, but 50 dollars a month was just too damn high :shrugs:

GWU says:

Kim wants this. She realizes she will totally be accepted in “Kanye’s world” once the show is off the air. Her hiding out following North’s birth was to appease Kanye and destroy the brand.

The rest of her family better stop buying designer duds, their #getmoney days are numbered.

LaceJagger says:

Peace

buddapecan says:

:thankyou: Jesus!!!! :bow:

buddapecan says:

Wait…I remember the last time I got excited when I heard they were canceling this show…Kim said she wouldn’t renew but that was AFTER they had just signed a 5 year deal! So she wouldn’t renew after THAT! *goes back to prayer closet*

deedeegirl says:

I don’t watch it anyway and they’ve made enough money doing nothing.

Milky says:

I will believe it when there is an announcement.. Anywho hey yall :wave:

n1kk1a says:

Oh well, and good riddance… :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t even attempt to turn that show on. They all make money doing nothing, off of the back of a sex tape. smdh. But if they do take the show off of tv, then what will Kim do with her life? You know she lives for other people to want to know what she is doing. Sad.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Milky!!

Salliemae's Boosh says:

If they include the spinoff’s too, then we have a story.

:rofl: @#TeamStoney

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Brenden my baby cakes!

Milky says:

Hey keya! They workin me so hard I have to come and play with the nite crew!

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Hey Milky :love:

BeautifullBee says:

Thank Goodness. I hope this is true!

Milky says:

Hey@lslh :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Milky I hear you! I started doing work for the new job today, from HOME!! I was too hype. lol. Until I realized I’ll be doing this work until about 10 or maybe 11 tonight. ugh. I’m not at all mad, because at least I have a damn job.

They need to cancel this shyt :rules: >>>> :ban: these ho3s !!!

Bren bew !!!!! Where are you :huh: :hug:

Kloe Sasquatch can have several seats with her cushioned azz :nono: you throw your man under the bus slore …. Beesh you need to :stop: Matter fact you need more people :rules: with your calculated azz !!!

Milky says:

:hi: @jenie
      @keya yeah thank God I have a job. May I ask what ur doing?

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Keya, what type of work from job are you doing?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Milky and @LSLH I am working as an administrative assistant. The guy I work for works at a hospital. I don’t get to stay home everyday, but this week I do! lol. I do have to go in sometimes.

3halos says:

Screw the government shutdowns, they need to shut down all these $hitty @$$ BS reality shows and this whole family can be the first passengers on the rocket to HELL.

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Hey LS :kiss:
      Hey Jen :kiss:
      Im tire red :yawn: Still gone hit the gym tho. It be so crowded right now. And musty :nono: I’ll go after 8.

Bren :lol: the gym be smelling like booty musk huh :hahaha: You keep that sexy body in shape still I see :love:

3halos says:

:thankyou: :trophy: You da winner!!

3halos says:

:thankyou: :trophy: You da winner!!

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

the gym be smelling like booty musk huh

Girl, and not the good kind :ashamed:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Jenie :waves:

Milky says:

Booty musk :rofl:

Milky you know what I’m talking bout, that :buttshake: <<< musk
      nutt musk :hahaha:

Milky says:

Jenie get out my head becuz I was thinking ball musk. It probably smell like :sheep:

spongebobfan says:

#LettucePray that this happens

PARIAH says:

I didn’t know people still watched this show

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I have not watched a full episode of this show in years. It’s just so manufactured and crass. The way their mother acts is reprehensible. Kim is clearly her favorite and it shows in all she does. While Kris in annoying the kids are very disrespectful to her and not mindful of that fact that she is their mother. Why are Scott and Kourtney not in the above pic? Lamar is up there on the end looking like they were waving some crayons off to the side to get him to smile :smack:

This is still on? Oh Lawd! :tea:

PARIAH says:

Ohhhh my Falcons whyyyyyyy :smh: the defense made Geno Smith look like a veteran qb last night, shout out to Mike Smith for giving up 3 points before the half that could have made a difference at the end and overall bad coaching.. #weneednewcoaches…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Pariah :stop: let’s not talk about the game last night. I am still very upset about what happened. I knew in my heart they would not win in the end but after Julio made that catch *eyes to the sky* I was hopeful.
      And people are so mean. You should see the things that wrote about my Falcons. I don’t say nothing when their teams lose. People are so bitter. Wide byked, bitter, broke and not fulfilling their purpose on earth :crying1:

:danban1:
      Good Morning MissTaken, Pariah, tammy

I dont know why E! “MIGHT” cancel it E! should!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv: I agree. Clearly the mystique has died over this family. I am sure the E! and Ryan Seacrest will find a way to act like the family decided to end the show and become more focused on their “businesses” or families :yawn:

PARIAH says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Pariah let’s not talk about the game last night. I am still very upset about what happened. I knew in my heart they would not win in the end but after Julio made that catch *eyes to the sky* I was hopeful. And people are so mean. You should see the things that wrote about my Falcons. I don’t say nothing when their teams lose. People are so bitter. Wide byked, bitter, broke and not

fulfilling their purpose on earth

————-

I’m over it now because I know how my falcons operate..they build u up and let u down :smh: I too was hopeful when Julio made that one handed catch however I knew it was over after that cuz it was still too much time on the clock after we scored a td! I was reading those horrible tweets but hey it is what it is.. we will rise up..I :think: I hope

@MISStaken

WEll Pimp Kris has said it’s due to Lamar’s FcuKery :tea:
      I read on RADAR Kim told Khlo to DiVorce LO because he was bringing the “BRAND” Down . . .
      :rolleyes:

PARIAH says:

Good morning Luvn!

Lawd these patients..its too early.. ugh

WEll Pimp Kris has said it’s due to Lamar’s FcuKery :tea:
      _______________________________
      Kris :stop: The only reason why anybody is even mildly interested in the show is because of the Lamar/Khloe drama. Nobody even cares about Kim and her baby with Kanye. No rating increase. People are over it. What is damaging the brand is that even die hard fans see through the KK machine now.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am so :zzz: from staying up late watching that game we shalt not mention. I am at my desk like :huh: I can’t even begin to can today

bnatural says:

———-

I’m with you…and neither of the two were my teams….

Anyway….I love your gravi :lol:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Taken hey mi love
      Pariah
      Luvn hey mi love
      Talkingwithtami

Hope all is well :waves: I didn’t want to get out of bed. :yawn:

A.J. says:

Morning BNat!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

BNatural: Well at least you weren’t left for dead then by your team last night :cry:
      :hi: A.J.

AJ :happy:
      Bnatural :hi:

BtW, Is Geno Smith coming into a good QB ORRRRRRRRR . . .

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning :hi:

TINK :hi:

A.J. says:

Tink :wink:

A.J. says:

Razzle Dazzle :yahoo:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I just got in and already ready to leave. My body wasn’t ready to come back to work

MsB2u says:

this is the best news i have heard in a long time

A.J. says:

this is the best news i have heard in a long time
      I could never get into the show. :shrug:

Bish’s twot sounds stupid, talmbout ‘the armor I put around my’ :stop:

I usually save this for MsTake, but Imma give it to Khloe NOBODY CARES :eek:

Good Morning :hi:
      AJ
      LuvLife
      MsB
      Razzle
      MsTake :egg:

I usually save this for MsTake, but Imma give it to Khloe NOBODY CARES

:hi: smurfeTTe how’s it going. Are you tiny like a smurf?? :D

If’n I was short AND fat, I woulda said PETITE :hahaha:

:warning: SR, wake UP :cheer:

wake up
      wake up
      WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

(like the Spike Lee joint)

Milky says:

:wave:
      Sandra
      Aj :kiss:
      Luvn
      Misstaken
      Tink
      Dtts :hug:
      Razz

:yawn:

Razzle, whatcha doing today yo? :popcorn:

Milky! :kiss:

How is our 1twin? Getting big, I bet!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Maybe we should have some type of memorial service in remembrance of her

Dont bury her! I’m emailing Sandra for a reprieve.

Hoping she’ll take one of the *2014 FIRST EVER BEYONCE 365 days a year calendar* as incentive!
      I wonder if OTB was able to get Sandra to let them back in?

Milky, Luvyn, AJ :kiss: Razz, Tink :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Work pet peeve of mine: When people ask you if you know about something or are handling it. You respond no and that it is not for you to handle. If anything it is for them IF asked. They then decide to send out correspondence with you on it asking what the next steps are or if we can be of any assistance AND INCLUDE YOU ON THE CORRESPONDENCE. :stop: Hold on. Didn’t you hear me when I said :spank: I am not involved. I hate work hoes. They do anything for some shine :rolleyes:
      Do like me and go slam a file drawer or print some emails if you want to seem busy.

wait :waiting: who was banned ?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Wassup Jenie & DTTS :hi:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:warning: SR, wake UP :cheer:

wake up
      wake up
      WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

(like the Spike Lee joint)
      —————–
      School Dayz :love:

Nothing Much… Just munching on a whole wheat bagel with bberry cream cheese right now.

Hey milky!

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :coffee: going to get that new chucky today :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<<< Taken and DTS :grill:

Dog abuse :rofl:

*whispers* MsTake was banned, but then she sent SR a fruit basket, and now she's back :shrug:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

wait who was banned ?
      SugaHoney and BoringMale. Aunty was coming of her high, and was a lil cranky yestermorning

FuturedocDonte says:

wait :wait: who was banned ?

by jeniefrumdabloc on Oct 8, 2013 at 9:08 am
      —-
      :waiting: who got the :banned: stamp

Caramel Rain says:

BeautifullBee, that is a very pretty gravi pic :yes:

Aunty was coming of her high, and was a lil cranky yestermorning
      —————-
      *Ceilie giggle*

FuturedocDonte says:

wait who was banned ?
      —-
      Oh… They were relatively new.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning Caramel :kiss: Have you ever thought about visiting Orlando :kiss:

LIKE I SAID, #85! :rofl: :rofl:

TT, sail smoothly yo :tea:

Sup Donte… you’re not goin to bootleg it? You’re going to be an upstanding citizen and buy Chucky? :lol:

Jenie :lol: cute/stanky gravie

whispers* MsTake was banned, but then she sent SR a fruit basket, and now she’s back :shrug:
      __________________________________
      Yous a lie :shock: DTTS was banned. Notice she was gone for a few days. Acting like it was a vacation. Yea a SR imposed one. Stop sending Slim all dem love notes :rules: He doesn’t want you

HOw in theeee world is the IceBox sister calling Draya a hoodrat, when they are cut from the same damn cloth!?!? :wtf: #delusionalbishesitellya :no:

Jenie :lol: cute/stanky gravie

__________________________________

That does it!!! :steer: :sickandtiredofyouface:

:pc: <–telling her to REBAN you NOW! :eek:

_________________________________
      Let’s not do this on a Tuesday :stop: Tread lightly grasshopper.
      You decide if you are going to stay in a relationship or not? I couldn’t reply yesterday. Seems to me you already have one foot outside the door player. You JUST got there and you already like “mayne look at all these booties: :shock:

Milky says:

Why did they get banned? Dsmn this job got me missin all the good chit.
      @dtts yeah the twin is fine just turned 4mths.

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

==========
      Then, he’s gonna be mad, talking ish and thangs :rofl: #blamingyoufornotstoppinghim :lol:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Glad I’m one of the favorites and don’t ever have to worry about being banned.

Awwww 4 mos :love:

===========
      Well, MsTake if’n he can carry on with Kenya on here, he may be able to keep it in his pants in real life :tea:

You can re-ban me cause *clenched teeth* I was never banned :chase:

That’s it you asked for it.
      Reading her note to Slim :rules: Dear Slim I think you are so sessy and cute. I would like to wrap your dreds around my neck and squeeze till I black out. I am freaky like that :eek: You like that? A freak I mean not death, Love Always DTTS
      P.S. I am only 44 so I am younger than Vivica and can still give you the baby that you want. I got my eye on a baby right now *stares all Gelly belly*

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Tink Tink :newbie: , Good Morning Love. Orlando huh? Perhaps! I’d love to go to Disney again and ride Tower of Terror, LOL. It’s been a frew years… How you liking it?

Walllslide not my Shuga :crying: awwwwww lawd :crying1: when why :blink:

___________________________
      I’on know DTTS. You know these e-flirts be turning serious. Care might end up :steer: to Fl to get her some bent back paper clip loving from Tink and end up looking like Rhianna post CB fight if the new Mister find out :no: It ain’t worth it

Wellllll, your minutes are numbered MsTake :yes: <–w/arms folded

:pc: <–SR is putting in her secret code as we speak :D

FuturedocDonte says:

:rofl: a fruit basket :rofl:

Jenie whisper:it’s in the Halle Berry post

___________________________
      ==========
      She just wants to ride the Tower of Terror :hump:
      :cell: MrKenya, I ain’t coming home #harlemnightsstyle

My rope kinda short so with that being said …. let me head to the :kona: bout to finish catching up on Revenge :popcorn: I will be back later

Wellllll, your minutes are numbered MsTake :yes: <–w/arms folded
      _________________________
      running around in a panic :woohoo:
      Oh reallllly? When then, bump it. I am going ham. Who want it first? Nasir? BoringMale? MoLyfe????

Jenie whisper:it’s in the Halle Berry post

:pc:

Caramel Rain says:

:chase: MisTaken not. today. :nono:

:cell: MrKenya, I ain’t coming home #harlemnightsstyle

*jacked
      “Khloe thought having a baby together would bring them closer together as a couple. It was all she ever wanted, to have Lamar’s baby and have their own family.” :chickenhead:

Meanwhile, The Game has been spending more time with “Khloe’s brother, Rob. They are very tight, and the entire family loves Jayceon,” the source added. :lame:

“He is constantly playing practical jokes on Khloe, trying to make her laugh. He seems to be the only person in her life that can make her smile. He will continue to offer his support to Khloe.”
      ==
      His fiance is gonna be waiting :nino:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      The same way I still goto the cd store and buy ALL my CDs
      ———–

You still buy vinyl too?

Caramel Rain says:

MrKenya, I ain’t coming home #harlemnightsstyle

********

:spank:

Where’s Miany? *does that sailor looky thing*

Caramel Rain says:

MrKenya, I ain’t coming home #harlemnightsstyle

********

:spank:

Yeen know I liked that hrmmmmm :tea: #harded :D

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

His fiance is gonna be waiting
      You know she is going to be like JAYCEON :spank:

Caramel Rain says:

Khloe dont want it with Tif. SMH.. The Game, please run. FAST! Poor Lam Lam, being lead to slaughter :sheep:

Caramel Rain says:

Dammit I left my fuzzy socks at home and its soo cold :cold:

MsB2u says:

dtts,luvn,aj,jenie
      :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kris probably has already inked a deal with The Game to make the have romance. Him and Khloe

Kenya, I got my bare feet up on the heater :rofl: #teamprettytoes :lol:
      ============
      Hey MsB :woot:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:trophy: I think you are correct! Kris would put Kloe in a cage match helll :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: @ DTTS

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Here this chick go low key bragging. I bet she got a $15 WIC space heater and she can only put her toes up to it 2 minutes at a time cause its un-calibrated and will burn her tippy toes off. Ole burnt toes don’t care

Caramel Rain says:

#teamprettytoes

Caramel Rain says:

**************

:gossip:

:newpost: with ya’ll late azzes …… :lol:

:dead: MsTake!
      I read your first sentence like :eek: Ewwww, this is gonna be good! She talmbout one of her coworkers agane :eek:

:hahaha: Butchew talmbout me :rofl:
      ==========
      *whispers* I got the heater under my desk facing the metal legs, and I alternate my feet from heater to pole to stay warm #YOU.CARE.

Sincerity7 says:

I catch it when you can but it has gotten pretty lame over the years. :yawn: