Jay Z Signs Director Steven Spielberg’s Daughter and Adopted Son to Roc Nation

TEXT

Rap mogul Jay Z, 44, thought he found the next Raven-Symone when he signed Will Smith’s precocious daughter, Willow, to a recording contract. But the kid proved she wasn’t ready for the big time and backed out of the deal. That hasn’t stopped Jay Z from sucking up to other Hollywood bigwigs through their children.

Roc Nation announced Steven Spielberg’s daughter and adopted son have been signed to Jay Z’s Sony Music imprint. It doesn’t matter whether the kids are talented or not. They have the prestigious Spielberg name, which will open more doors for Jay Z.

The daughter and adopted son of billionaire film director Steven Spielberg have been snapped up by Jay Z’s Sony Music imprint.

Wardell — a pop duo comprised of Theo Spielberg, 25, and Sasha Spielberg, 23 —have been signed to Roc Nation, the label founded in 2008 by Jay Z that is home to another celebrity child, Willow Smith.

Sasha — who is also an actress — was born to Spielberg and his second (and present) wife Kate Capshaw in 1990. Capshaw had adopted Theo before marrying Spielberg and was later adopted by the director.

The band’s first record, the “Brother/Sister EP” was released by independent label National Anthem in June. Tracks from the EP can be found on the band’s SoundCloud page. Their debut album on Roc Nation is due in 2014. Source

• Jay Z and Beyonce seeking a nanny with special skills
  • Jay Z Forgets Words to “No Church In The Wild”
  • Jay Z: Crack Dealing Was My Job Experience
  • Jay Z Addresses Beyonce’s Fake Pregnancy

75 Responses to “Jay Z Signs Director Steven Spielberg’s Daughter and Adopted Son to Roc Nation”

:goodpost:

AND I’m not telling anyone that there’s a new post, because they all left me 2 flights downstairs :shotsfired:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey DTTS

As for the post, I have never heard of them, but congrats.

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to listen to the song when I first read about this. Oh yeah, I can’t turn Tristan off. I ain’t listened to nothin but him since Friday. Just call me Stan.

:headphone: yup still boldly at my desk with ear phones on.

VDot says:

So you saying he want that Jew money?

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Kate Capshaw had adopted Theo prior to linking up with Stephen :think: I learned something new today. Of course I’ll have to double check, fool me once Sandra…This may be a good look for Jay. I wonder what he’s doing with the young lady from Britains got talent. I guess it takes time. Same with Willow. Sandra’s alluding to a pull-out, but I’m guessing artist development. It takes time. Takes lots of time.

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Bye Ashy :bye: @DTTS

Kevin Young says:

At least he picks the Bosses in the game. You see he dissed Deniro when Deniro wanted his attention. You gotta’ pick the right ones to suck up to. It’s the American way.

Smonae says:

Dang I aint even kno about those 2 post below, too busy laughing at LBJ.

Whatever works for Jay, he is a business man :shrugs:

Look at all the successful artists that Jay has managed!
      :eek:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Kate Capshaw had adopted Theo prior to linking up with Stephen :thinking:

And Spielberg stepped in to assume his role as the boy’s father. A father does not have to be biological, he just has to be there. :yes:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Bye Ashy :bye: @DTTS

:ghost: :hahaha:

Milky says:

Peeks in anybody still hurrr?

Diva says:

Theo set of life! @wifey i’s here :woohoo:

69 says:

So on OH Hail Nawl on FB they uploaded this IG picture of a young man who graduated high school. His IG name was “Crippled_Swag”… The caption was “graduated with the concourses (sp) on” and he is in a wheel chair.

The admin asked “Can you even be mad at him?”

I didn’t know if I should have laughed at his name or the fact that everyone was saying “I Bet them J’s will stay fresh til Death!”
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Niggas ain’t shyt in 2013

Diva says:

@69 and they will carry over not bring shyt in 2014. That you can put money on. Hey boo :kiss:

Milky says:

Hey wifey and 69 :hug:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:buttshake:

Girl you used to show me how much you luv me
      You usta tell all the world
      Got me hooked on you :sheep:
      and then you take off from me
      now whats a boy in luv gonna dooooo
      Cut the crap…go back where we fell,,,,so deep in luv :headphones:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Guess what I did today
      Those were the words I said to you
      It was last May
      Dont know the exact date :think:
      In my hand there was a ring
      Then you told me that you loved me
      More than anything in your life
      So I axed you would you do me
      The honor of being my wife
      *Bey chimes in*
      You dont have to look no further than meeeeeeee :headphones:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

JennnnAy :kiss:

Im bored. Lisss’n to sum music fo I hit this here gym. I wonder what happened to Case? I know at one point it was rumored he was shooting a reality show pilot :think:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Brenden :waves:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Hey LS :kiss: You so random with ur posting we never get to talk.lol. Whelp. I’m off to the gym. Hopefully all the I work 9-5 then go to the gym folks have left. The corporate ones be the most stank :think: In odor and attitude :lol:
      :nun:

Bootcampgirl says:

Is anybody else watching catfish?

Bootcampgirl says:

Look at d pimping

Bootcampgirl says:

She is messy, oh its hotlanta

Bootcampgirl says:

Everybody gone :tears:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Brenden it’s not random. I read a lot on here!

:yawn: morning roses
      @sandrarose DID U See the video of the SUV driver being beaten SMH! the vid is despicable AND SO far on of the undercover police\detectives was arrested lastnight
      ;tea:

FORSHAME

I will not support that show up yonder :nono:

Brenden I had a friend that use to mess with Case slutty azz :nono: she was looking for a come up

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The richer get richer :tea: Who knows they may be talented
      Going to find the video Luv spoke of.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv I watched the video :no: I mean the SUV driver peeling off over those motorcycle drivers was horrid but the mob mentality of the bikers was wrong also. I mean that mad was scared. He :steer: over them like they were in a video game. I hate to :lol: :no: So I won’t :tape:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*looks at watch*
      Yea 40 minutes later and no other posters… so… :kona:

cheeks8683 says:

Good Morning Roses!

I cannot wait until Auntie puts up a post about last nights Catfish episode :popcorn:

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning my Sugars :kiss:

*popsgum* I see Auntie is not about to let us going in and let have on the good doctors of the e-doctrine. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

:hi: cheeks :hi:

I don’t watch it, but when I tell you my timeline was FULL of folks calling BS, and quitting it forever, and dying? What happened? :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kay :hugs: I can see this is going to be a long day today. It’s 9 pm and all I see is tumble weeds. I am so tired I can’t stop :yawn:
      I am going to DVR/watch the Preachers show. I like stuff like that. It get the people going :yes:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Kate Capshaw had adopted Theo prior to linking up with Stephen :thinking:

********************************

Does this only apply to rich white men? You were surly singing a different tune when it applies to Michael Jackson.

MsB2u says:

morning everybody
      :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I didn’t watch Catfish either. Unless I catch a re-run or watch the link from here. I do believe people create fake profiles and lives on social media but some of the “victims” are just so silly. The only one I kinda felt sorry for was the girl who had a glass eye. That’s because aside from here ailment and weight gain she pretty much was truthful about everything else. She just was ashamed of her disability. The boy was PIST though :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kay I can see this is going to be a long day today. It’s 9 pm and all I see is tumble weeds. I am so tired I can’t stop

*********************************************

:hug: Look up Takes-Boo ^^^ See that BIG banner up yonder that has all the good Doctors of E-Doctrine on it (ad)? That may very well be why Auntie is being that Auntie that whoop you and have the nerves to holler “BE QUIET” at the same time. :yes:

Sasha looks like her daddy.

This looks like a true to life reality show. Just like Love and Hip Hop. :yes:

Detrick looks like the dude in the club who almost got his arm yanked off for grabbing my ass :lol:

When I was speaking of the reality show I was talking about Preachers of LA

:hi:
      ———————-
      R some or all of the pastors :homo: :kona:
      ————————
      looks like all

FuturedocDonte says:

There’s a new post but I can’t comment on it… Hell I can’t even see it from my phone… :shrug:

@Milky :lol: I get the flashy vibe from the younger black dude with the baby dreads..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kay maybe we are being left to marinate for advertising :lol:
      I have my review late this am. Not worried about it at all. Just want to get it over with :shrugs:

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************

That was him. :coffee:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning :hi:

MsB2u says:

FuturedocDonte says:

——————————–
      i will not be watching this foolery :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************

That was him. :coffee:
      ————–
      He must have cut his hair recently :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

i will not be watching this foolery
      ———————————–
      *slips on my Eddie Long toupee and muscle shirt under my robe*
      Won’t you join us? The doors to the church are open :nun:

digal704 says:

Why can’t he just be his “son”? Why do you have to preface it with “adopted”?

cheeks8683 says:

_____________________________________________________________

Chiiiiiild…Long story short, “bow wow” ended up being a female who enjoyed turning straight women out….#truestory

KayCeiSoul says:

****************************

Performance eval? You’ll ace it. Don’t worry. :yahoo:

MsB2u says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

i will not be watching this foolery
      ———————————–
      *slips on my Eddie Long toupee and muscle shirt under my robe*
      Won’t you join us? The doors to the church are open :nun:
      —————————–
      i cannot watch the foolery they are about to serve the world
      :ashamed:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

i will not be watching this foolery
      ———————————–
      *slips on my Eddie Long toupee and muscle shirt under my robe*
      Won’t you join us? The doors to the church are open :nun:
      ————————
      Man… I am positive Momma Razz will be watching this. :rolleyes: I wish folks could see through this.

KayCeiSoul says:

Won’t you join us? The doors to the church are open :nun:

******************************************

ROTFL! :rofl:

*Singing, arms extended* “Don’t let the sun, go down on you…’cause being left down here, is just like the suuuuun going down, onnn youuuuuu”

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Related to the post up top: Some things are not meant for tv. People already have a hard time dealing with the church. And for some of these preachers to floss their riches :nono: You should not be driving a Bentley and most of your congregration is struggling. There’s a diifference between that man and Jayz and Puffy, he is supposed to be a humble servant of God and Diddy and JayZ are entertainers.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good morning yall!!!

Chan’s Post Checking Inc.

Want to rant and rave, but your grammar isn’t up to par? Let me help you. Send me your posts for proof reading and critique before you post them. I may help save you ridicule and pity “likes” due to your friends not wanting to call you stupid.
      ———————–

I. DIE.

KayCeiSoul says:

i will not be watching this foolery

*****************************

Neither will I. And I hope the people that they inspire will take it a step FURTHER and develop a relationship with God themselves instead of taking on their ways and mimicking them. :coffee:

MsB2u says: