New Music: TLC – “Meant To Be”

TLC Meant To Be

The surviving 2 members of TLC just released a new track off their upcoming retrospective album, 20. The uptempo track is entitled “Meant To Be”, and features T-Boz and Chilli straining on vocals. The new album, which drops on October 15, celebrates TLC’s 20 years in the music business and features TLC’s greatest hits.

The album is set to coincide with the TLC biopic “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story”, which premieres on October 21 on VH1.

45 Responses to “New Music: TLC – “Meant To Be””

3halos says:

Listening to this was equivalent to how I feel about cutting the grass… its a CHORE!

I think our ears are so accustomed to listening to BS that some of us have accepted mediocrity as a standard. Thank God for Pandora and Sirius.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Damn that Pebbles for messing up yall money!!!

Diva says:

Why are they doing bubblegum songs?

Bootcampgirl says:

Why are they doing songs period? :kona:

BoogieNites says:

:thinking:

Ty says:

They are probably running with the success of Crooked Smiles :yes: but I do want to see their movie :waiting: More Lil Momma playing Left Eye :popcorn:

Bootcampgirl says:

Thanks @Kdub, I wish Del State’s Homecoming would put on a live line up like that, they would be :argue: :shotsfired: acting a pure d fool

Zoe B. says:

It sounds like T Boz is hurrying up to do something else. Like she don’t hear her kids and she has to finish this song to go check on them.

BoogieNites says:

i really enjoy “crooked smile” :listen: but thas about all i got.

Diva says:

I am tired of hearing crooked smile :smack:

Bootcampgirl says:

Anybody else not know that Lyfe Jennings got something new out :blink:
    Must be nice :headphone:

MissHarlem says:

:coffee: I guess………

Ty says:

@ Boot I think he had an album out last year after his release but no radio play.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Bootcamp, Raheem Devaughn has a new album out also. :thumbsup:

Bootcampgirl says:

So, in my Aftercare group, we were talking about putting ourselves in negative situations. He has been down for a little over 4 years and I guess his old friends is requesting him on FB and of course he accepts much to his girl’s dismay. So I asked him to put the shoe on the other foot, this ninja said he would kill her and all 5 of they kids :wtf: Needless to say I moved on to the next topic…#yallcare

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ty, he got one that’s out just…wait for it….today!!!
    @Brown, I did’nt know that either…

:facepalm: bow out gracefully …… note to artist who have no other talents besides singing….. :rules: have yo azz a back up plan or you will be in mid 40′s looking for a damn hit

Diva says:

:love: LYFE even when those twenties quit spinning

bgood says:

@Brownskin Cutie

Raheem Davaughn is so underrated and his music is so relaxing to the ears. He is the new baby maker to music….

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Jennnaaayyy, agreed

Bootcampgirl says:

And those gold diggin’ women disappear…

Smonae says:

I stopped this chit at 0.29, this aint for me :no:

Keep doing what u do ladies, somebody will like it :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chilli straining on vocals
    :bye: :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Smonae I didn’t even listen. I refuse to give my work :pc: a virus

Smonae says:

I stopped this chit at 0.29, this aint for me

:ghost: this just made me holler for some reason …. I didn’t even hit play :rofl: :ha: Smonae

MissHarlem says:

NAE that long :huh: thats cray lol

Raheem is that dude :yes:

Lyfe irks me and I cant ever articulate why.

Smonae says:

Taken a virus on ur computer, hell save your ears from the assult :nono:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Raheem Davaughn is so underrated

Yes he is!!!! Eveytime he has an album out, I rush to buy it!!!! And plus I think he’s sexy

Bootcampgirl says:

Here go this chick :rolleyes: Why *in my Lyfe voice* :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I finally saw the commercial for the movie and baybee. Lil Mama as Left Eye :nono: They should all be ashamed of themselves for that. I get it Lil Mama is a sweet girl with bow wow’s face who’s only mistake in life is performance bombing Jay Z :huh: But we don’t have to make amends to her by letting her do this. I’d rather Nicky Minaj played the part without her butt pads.

Smonae says:

Jenie I want them to win, but baby that ship has sailed and doc’d back in the early 2000′s aint nobody checking for this ish.
    Chit try acting or Chili should try to get on the Money Team again :no:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Lyfe irks me and I cant ever articulate why
    ___________________________

I think it’s because he sounds like he’s smokes a lot of black n milds.

scorpio says:

Was the biggest TLC fan in their hay days, still like the members, but I don’t understand why after mourning Left Eye, the remaining members did not replace here. It’s understandable, a member has died, of course it would never be what it was, but the remaining members needed to make a living. They could have brought on another girl even if she was nothing more that a place holder with a few lyrics here and there. And the new girl could have respectfully sang Left Eyes’ parts during live shows.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lyfe irks me and I cant ever articulate why
    Does he still have those two little billy goat braids under his chin :no:
    He is like a wanna be deep Aaron Neville sounding singer to me. I was never down for Mr. Jennings. And the hypocrisy of him singing all these songs about doing right and he super wrong. Did he get re-arrested for DV? Or am I spreading :gossip:

Afiya says:

:newpost: Bad parenting

MissHarlem says:

BROWN that could be it or maybe he looks like a panhandler idk. I dont hate on dude bc he doing his thang just not my cup of tea

Ty says:

Chit try acting or Chili should try to get on the Money Team again
    Chile Floyd has multiple women now he is not checking for that baby hair hell I don’t think he ever was :shrug:

@ Lyfe is cool though :yes: I met him at the Chevy dealership on Thornton Rd. He bought corvettes for him and his BM and she was cheesing her azz off :grin: He was really sweet and down to earth but I still didn’t buy the album :ashamed:

MSVALLDAY says:

MissHarlem says:

Lyfe irks me and I cant ever articulate why.
    __________________________________________________________

OMG Me too!!!! I can’t put my finger on it but I can’t stand this dudes music at all!!!!

The Pearl! says:

Raheem is that dude

Lyfe irks me and I cant ever articulate why.

***

Miss Harlem, one of my friends said: “and Lyfe Jennings always talking at the beginning of his songs tellin’ somebody how they ‘posed to feel about it. just SING, nig%%a!” Does this come anywhere close to how you feel?

LivinItUp says:

I heard J. Holiday has an album coming out soon….

Oh and I heard a new song by R Kels called Cookie….makes me never want to separate my Oreo again… smh..

Lyfe is cool…can’t sang about love and marriage tgen kick in ya baby moms door tho…ijs

Lodak says:

This was a reminder that bad singing didn’t begin with Rhianna. Lord, them struggle notes…they weren’t even hard notes…