Slim Thug is Not the Father

Slim Thug tweets

Rapper Slim Thug went on a Twitter tirade yesterday after his lawyer told him he was not the father of a gold digger’s son.

The 33-year-old Houston native was relieved that a DNA test was negative, but he was furious that his bank account and assets were frozen after the woman told debtors he was behind on child support payments.

Slim Thug, whose real name is Stayve Jerome Thomas, tweeted a photo of the boy flashing his middle finger.

Slim Thug tweets

“This the pic she sent me of the boy she said was mine pointing the F u sign I oughta get JR on him http://instagram.com/p/e-onVrFkIY/,” Slim Thug wrote on his official Instagram.com and and Twitter.com accounts.

The rapper posted a photo of himself posing with one of his three biological sons. “Kicking it with my real kid,” he wrote in the caption.

*Read from the bottom up

Slim Thug tweets

Slim Thug tweets

Slim Thug tweets

• gbellab

Judging by his tweeting, he probably won’t be smart enough to sue the
    state/child support over freezing his chit.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

I would one drag her ass through court, holding my bread up for a year.

two, why he dogging the kid?

• Gigi26

See this is that fukk shyt right here. WHY THESE NIGGS FUKK THESE BIRDS RAW N SKEET IN THEM. I will never know.

And the fact that the kid is doing that in the pic that she sent, is DISGUSTING. She’s trash. He’s trash but that lil boy need his ass slapped for that there.

• LaceJagger

Slim, that’s the risk you take when you have unprotected sex with slut buckets….

Hey everybody :waves: shyt getting real in the fields :yes: Let me read :tea:

• Miany

@kabyeyou…thank you. Why is he dragging the kid…ain’t the kid fault momma was wrong

• SOTHERNGRL

UMMMMM anyway what does FDB mean? fluck dat b!tch

Gigi26 says:

:thankyou:

• OutsidetheBox

Stayve <–how you say it?

And Boyyyyy he went in. :tea: Get her bum ass.

<<<—- I feel just like this right now

• Miany

@gigi mamma a rat…rats think it’s cute when their kods point birds…lil do she know the young man is probably hurt that he apparently has no relationship with his dad…I just feel sad for the kid

• Gigi26

CHRIST ON THE CROSS :blink:

I just can’t with this nigga. :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Damn well she better start searching for the real :sperm: oops father

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yew mad

• OutsidetheBox

<<<—- I feel just like this right now
    Jenie I scooted up close to see and BOL!!! :rofl:

OTB :happy: :kiss: tipsy !!!!! :yahoo: so you know it real :love:

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

but who said he ever had sex or skeeted in her? ppl claim baby daddies that they have never even met. so now the boy gotta go to school and get shamed cuz he aint got no daddy. prolly been stuntin for a year talking about his name is Slim, Jr. :smh: trifling

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@OTB: I too prat that your baby is not shamed of her wide byke :hahaha:
    Everybody ain’t built to handle scrutiny like us. :lol:

• Gigi26

He got every right to roast that roach ass bytch, his account was frozen not allowing him to live. All she had to do was give him the damn DNA test. She was trying to come up (He ain’t got no money but hey it is what it is) and she played herself in the end.

ROAST THAT BYTCH AND FINISH HER SLIM!!!!

I’m all for it, bytch trying to use her puss as her ATM, ole nasty hoe, do better, and find yo baby daddy. Ole nasty hoe

• Gigi26

@Shuga I think he fukked her raw n shyt cuz he admitted he fukked her 11 years ago :rofl: I think he wasn’t sure if he slipped up or not so he needed the DNA to prove it..Nigga was prolly high or somethin so he prolly don’t remember much.

:thinking: I wonder if he was poppin then…

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

wondering when gigi is gonna call her a dirty foot so and so.

whats taking so long :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

do better, and find yo baby daddy.

I hope he put her on blast tew! :gossip: :popcorn: Prolly ANOTHA rap nigga.

:hahaha: Goodnight yall! :bye:

• Gigi26

And I betchu that hoe is a fukking dirty foot. Prolly in the clubs in Houston looking for a come up…look at that 3 dollar shirt she put on the boy..Nasty bytch.

• gbellab

the homely digs in the background of Slim Thugga’s pic don’t look like a rapper’s mansion.. IJS

• SOTHERNGRL

ondering when gigi is gonna call her a dirty foot so and so.
    whats taking so long
    —————————–
    Get out my damn head cause I’m like when Gigs go call her ass dirty foot

• AllNYC

Obvs the momma is some kind of common slore with her son posing like that. If he grown enough to put his middle finger up, he’s grown enough to take a roasting like that one.
    He can’t be telling the whole story though. They don’t just up and freeze bank accounts like that. She had to be legit trying to serve him and prove that he was ducking the service or something like that. As soon as he heard about this mess, he should have been at the DNA office.

• http://www.pinterest.com/stilettosoulja/lve/ Shuga Honey

Gigi26 says:

and BOOM goes the dynamite!

• A.J.

look at that 3 dollar shirt she put on the boy
    :dead: had to come out lurk mode. I spit out my good Coke-cola.

• Gigi26

—————————–
    YEP. :claps: you tell it!! Shhyt we be giving some of these fukk ass kids a pass cuz they kids. Nah he grown putting his finga up like he some big ting let his ass take the roast along with his hoe ass dirty foot mama. Shyt is ridiculous!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

ROAST THAT BYTCH AND FINISH HER SLIM!!!!
    ——————-
    STONE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:nite:

• deedeegirl

Well you should have used a condom.

• AllNYC

@DeeDeeGirl – and she should have insisted that he wear one.

• spiceykay

I would be mad if my money was frozen over a child that isn’t mine too. My brother always says mama’s baby daddy’s maybe but he doesn’t have a lick of sense. That child should not be sticking up birds.

• Diva

Slim Thug-Ahh

• Ididntreallymeanit

I have no sympathy for him

• dragonbabe

Good afternoon, I’m a long time lurker, but had to log in today to say I live for Gigi26 roasting folks who deserve to be roasted. Wasn’t even sure my login still worked. I am crying real tears you hear me? Thank you and good day.

• Diva

I guess he was dealing with mannie mannie roaching hoes :rofl:

• #TeamStoneyJackson

I see pain in those tweets :think: Hes lashing out, clowning, but, theres hurt there :think:

• Diva

:wave: Hey dragonbabe

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

AllNYC says:

I was wondering how they could shut him down like that with no proof that the baby was his? :shrug:

• #TeamStoneyJackson

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hey gurrrfriend :hi:

• #TeamStoneyJackson

Really? Ive heard worst. No proof at all. Theyll call your job, garnish wages, get you fired…Ive heard cases of immediate payments being garnished, then continually garnished even after it was proven paternity was not possible.

• #TeamStoneyJackson

The excuse is always Oh Well you shouldnt have protected sex if you dont want to go through the hassle. However, the truth is, a woman should know who fathered her child. Thats the problem. Not the man :nono: Pretend all you want, you know who fathered your child :tea:

• BoringMale

———

You right, dude getting real emotional exposing his feelings. Ni99as shouldn’t be on social networks like that. leave that chit to the females and the faggots.

• Diva

BoringMale says:

———

——————–
    :applause:

• sassyshe

Its really simple to freeze him. In these case law enforcement does not have to serve the person, you can choose to have anyone you know do it. Homegirl gave the court an address said it was him, had the papers sent there and then when he was a no show for court they froze his assets. He did say the address she gave is where club drake is located. Shawty knew what she was doing, probably did this a few timez before, these birds know how to work the system

• dragonbabe

:hi:Ms Diva

• 100% usa made!

i like the shirt that kid is wearing in the middle finger salute pic. that’s all if got :shrug:

• deedeegirl

@AllNYC you are absolutely right! But I’m guessing she had an agenda so he should have protected himself!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Now ok, if he wants to do all that, and clown the momma ok, then cool. However, I’m thinking the momma done told this little boy Slim thug was his dad, and a deadbeat one at that. And I’m thinking she told him to flash the bird. So why talk all that shyt about the kid?! He is a grown ass man, coming for a child. smdh. And I don’t care what yall say, his stupid ass should not be having random sex with these random chicks raw. WTF type tip he on?! SMDH. I can’t with this bs

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Uhhh, mind you, all this he is doing on freaking twitter, let’s me know he would be a perfect candidate for Love and Hip Hop Texas. Full of drama and dumb shyt.

• MUNCHOSGIRL

SASSYSHE, YOU ARE DEAD ON. I HAVE HEARD OF BIRDS SENDING THE SUPPORT PAPERS TO FRIENDS HOMES. THE THING ABOUT IT IS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN “SERVED” AND DON’T SHOW UP, IT’S OPEN SEASON ON THEM AND THEIR MONEY. THE COURT FEEL AS THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND JUST DON’T CARE.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
    Nope, it’s a two point problem. The MAN should know better than to have unprotected sex with a woman, if he does not want to have a baby. That simple. And the WOMAN should not allow the man to do so either. Mind you a woman should know who her child’s father is, but as we can see many don’t. But don’t think for one second it’s not a man’s fault. It’s both the man and the woman’s fault. Men need to take responsibility as much as women.

• spiceykay

Is anyone else ready for Scandal besides me?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Who said Slim had a struggle mansion :rofl:
    I would say I am staying up for Scandal but I will most likely :zzz:
    :whistle: that’s what DVRs are for

• spiceykay

Mistaken I just hate missing it because that means I have to wait to discuss it with my coworkers.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

spiceykay says:

Is anyone else ready for Scandal besides me?

I tried to watch an episode last season but Kerry’s acting didn’t impress me. :no:

Bren Bew :happy: I came just back for you :hug: :kiss:

Chile it was going to be smoke in the city chile :shotsfired: my cable was tripping for over an hour and internet and phone ….. I pray its together now :pray:

scandal is tonight chile :bite:

• missmiami

i cannot get into that show. i love kerry but that show does nothing for me. now, HOMELAND IS AWESOME!!!!! Anyway, Slim i understand why u angry but he seems to have a deep rooted hatred for women.

• luVn_liFe…

how rude

:thinking: I am going to have to check out Homeland :thinking: is it on netflix so I can catch up :popcorn:

• KP Gibson

All of these stupid ass girls out here chating and sleeping with one man to the next, it aint cool. I know she missed them checks now that they are gone. Let this be learned. Don’t go out and let folks try to con you. LOL
    ;)

Chile that damn Fitz :nun: I think Fitz and Jake has something to do with what Sirus opened :popcorn:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING I FELL ASLEEP. I DID NOT WATCH SCANDAL :warning:
    I am watching my DVR tonight!

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

Ummmm, why didn’t he get a DNA test out the gate???

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

Oops, guess I should’ve read that long azz tweet thread first. Feel bad for the kid cuz now his mama needs to go on Maury to find his real sperm donor.

• KP Gibson

Yo, I know what to say. He looks like Marquis Houston.

• Leslie

This is exactly why Slim Thug needed to get a vasectomy. Men need to start taking their reproductive health more seriously and QUIT SCREWING EVERY CHICK! Geesh!

• http://facebook.com/lilredkk Kendra Knowles

They don’t just freeze your ish for child support without supporting evidence. At one point he signed a paper saying the kids was his and opted to not have a dna test. A support order isn’t given with either a signed affidavit of paternity or a dna test… or if they were married (then the husband is automatically daddy until proven otherwise) They whole story wasn’t told… but at least he can have his money in his bank account back.. that only takes a faxed letter to release the funds