Anthony Davis SPANKED in Bizarre Locker Room Hazing Incident

It’s no surprise that New Orleans Pelicans star Anthony Davis stripped naked and allowed other players to spank him. Grown men (and women) will still do anything to be accepted into a clique. Isn’t that the reason why former Miami Dolphins players Jonathan Davis and Richie Incognito are making national headlines?

The following VINE video was filmed following Anthony’s record-breaking game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night. The video shows Anthony, butt naked, writhing on the floor of the locker room in mock agony as another player spanks him.

The bizarre incident was a sort of a celebration of Anthony’s break-out game in which he scored 32 points, grabbed 12 rebounds, and blocked 6 shots on the way to the Pelicans’ 96-85 victory over the Lakers.

Many are confused about the video’s origin. Some believe the video is an old hazing incident from Anthony’s days as a Kentucky Wildcat — not a new hazing incident just 2 weeks after a Dolphins player accused another player of bullying and harassment him.

It remains to be seen what message this video will send to youngsters about the damaging effects of hazing. But Davis’ reputation as a gay NBA player is already solidified.

• NBA Top Draft Pick Anthony Davis Trademarks His Unibrow
  • Miami Dolphins Players Rush to Defend Richie Incognito
  • Miami Dolphins Player Suspended for Bullying Jonathan Martin
  • Gay NFL Player Leaves Miami Dolphins Due to Bullying

118 Responses to “Anthony Davis SPANKED in Bizarre Locker Room Hazing Incident”

:eek:

EB says:

Looks like he’s enjoying it :coffee:

I read it was when he ws in KY sandra . . . I cant get pass the guy grabbing him between his butt cheeks :eek:

SouthernPrincess says:

Everyone can’t be attractive, but dayum!! :hide:

KayCeiSoul says:

If he was not spanked hard enough to straighten out that bottom grill then I don’t want to hear about it. Nope. *pops the “P” on “Nope” extra hard*

Hey Y’all! :waves:

:facepalm:

QueenSJ says:

I’m more :shocked: at the teeth than the :spank: video…

Caramel Rain says:

Ok?

KaeCEI :happy: HOws errYthang gurl?

*pull housecoat tight* Zoo billy zoo his grill is tragic :crying1:
      I think he got Shemar’s imprint beat
      I can’t even begin to create his :no: Only you have that power

JuanHustle says:

This incident took place during his lone season at the University of Kentucky.

:warning: <<< Anthony Davis bite mark

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But why did he look up at the camera like he was orgasmic and monster growl :ghost:
      And who is the nasty fingered boy that stuck his digit in his teammate’s dooky shoot :wtf: You my friend are the weakest link and I am more concerned with the state of your brain and hand hygiene game :no:

:hahaha: :crying: :hahaha: :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dub :rofl: I just was saying that only you could do his bite mark :lol: The blog dingos ate my font

If you want to haze him…why not just knock his teeth in and hold him down and cut a line between his eyes with some clippers?

Win-Win for everybody involved if you ask me.

Nobody did so…

:kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All jokes aside I think that he is a miracle baby wand wasn’t supposed to make it. Just looking at him I can see that the devil tried it. BUT GOD :nun:

His toothbrush is so fulla gatdang DNA it aint even FUNNY Lord.

Just DNA terrible.

EVERYWHERE. Monica Lewinsky and her stained dress aint got SHAT on this cat.

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

KaeCEI HOws errYthang gurl?

*******************

:hug:

Errythang is good! How have you beaaan? *pankyfanguh in da air*

KP Gibson says:

My God he needs Braces. Ii know that I need them,but Damn. I just feel bad that he needs them more than I do. I mean he should have the damn money. Shouldn’t he? This some ish for the world to gossip bout I can see them now.
      :gossip:

ya’ll men are nasty :nono:

He has more rows of teeth than Shemar Moore.

Gosh his teeth are hiding behind each other :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gosh his teeth are hiding behind each other
      All of them playing hide and go seek :crying1: but they never find each other :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

Ima need the PR chick of hus NBA team to be fired because there is no way he should be walking around with a grill like that. That is just nasty

Ty says:

OMG his teeth and unibrow match :smack:

@ Taken :chase:

This wasn’t “hazing!” :nono:

This was “foreplay!” :yes:

sassyshe says:

____________________________________________________
      :dead:

This was “foreplay!”
      ~
      AGREED!

All jokes aside…I thought this video was old. I thought it was him as a freshman. Which also was the year they won the title. 2012. Which is also the year they totally fugged my bracket up. So maybe the smackdown did some good. IDK. IDC.

ACC basketball forever baby <<< **** Vitale voice.

Cause there will never be a vid of an ACC player doing this kinda stuff. :no:

VDot says:

:blink: at those zipper teeth. And thouse Count Dracula eyebrows?? :no: No one love him enough to line them up?

Matchsticks says:

oh how dreadful…

Awww. I know yall going in on his grill. :| Let me get my bleeding heart ass outta here. :lol: :bye:

He gotta twin too. :tape: Yall so mean.

Ty says:

His toothbrush is so fulla gatdang DNA it aint even FUNNY Lord.
      Toothbrush made outta of steel wool for that grill :coffee: Then he smiling like he doesn’t know his shyt is layered like some Trident gum :smack:

Awe man. I cant even say Dack Vitale? I gotta call him RICHARD?

Dacky V?

Man listen….

Ty says:

And thouse Count Dracula eyebrows??
      Leave Count Nessa and the tunnel outta this :coffee:

VDot says:

Those teeth are gangsta leaning/crp walking like a muthafugga!

And ol boy trying to massage that taint? :eek:

That nigga was greasing his booty hole! How u “spank” someone by sliding your finger up they azz??

And “haze” him for what? He was the best player on the team! Aint like none of them niggas had played there long! :lol:

Lotta gay chit with these athletes mayne! :yes:

**cough**
      **Derrick Rose**
      **cough**

He gotta twin too.
      ~
      ~
      Are they identical??? :bite:

No one love him enough to line them up?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I said his teammates needed to love him enough to hold him down and get the Lady Bic electric on them bad boys. :sad:

Ty says:

Tori Spelling admits she expected much more from her late father TV mogul Aaron Spelling’s will.

Her film and television producer father Aaron Spelling died back in 2006 leaving behind an estate worth an estimated $500 million.
      But Tori Spelling was widely reported to have only received approximately $800,000 in cash and stocks in the late TV mogul’s will .
      And now, amid claims she is going through money troubles, the 40-year-old actress and reality star has revealed she had expected more of her father’s substantial fortune.
      ‘I lost my father. I lost my hero,’ she told Cecilia Vega in an interview with ABC News on Tuesday when asked if she expected a greater settlement. ‘But did I think I would get more? Yes.’
      Tori’s mother Candy, with whom she has reportedly had a difficult relationship, inherited the bulk of her husband’s fortune. ‘According to Google, you are worth $15 million,’ said Vega. ‘And you say, “I want to set the record straight. I didn’t have $1 million.” That is shocking to a lot of people. Set the record straight. Are you broke?’
      ‘I am not broke. No,’ Tori said, admitting she has scaled back some of her spending habits.
      Jacked from The Daily Mail
      Keep telling folks that net worth is not whats in the bank :coffee: but out of $500 mil. she couldn’t get one :crying:

datsmdubya2u says:

GM ROSES!!!!

This video :shocked:

All RHOA I know im late but I hate Peter’s insensitive attitude to what his wife was going through unit THE WHITE man said “well yes (dummy) your wife has a problem”.. Can’t stand black folk who don’t believe nuthin unless the white folk tell em.

Let me get my bleeding heart ass outta here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bye sis.

Cause you know I done whipped out the :warning: bite mark.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This had me crying!!

@TY
      aLOT of wealthy people say they are NOT giving ther kids a single cent.
      they need to make they own way

datsmdubya2u says:

I meant to say UNTIL THE WHITE man said “well yes (dummy) your wife has a problem”

*grabs OTB by the leg*

Its been dead az hell in the Garden today. Have a seat __/

*waits like LaLa* :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ______

GOD IS GOOD!

Just Looking says:

:mad: :cuss: and most of :dead: Now get out my head. RET NOW!

datsmdubya2u says:

Jacked from The Daily Mail

________________________

I on’t care learn to live on less white girl

Keep telling folks that net worth is not whats in the bank but out of $500 mil. she couldn’t get one
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why this keep coming up. Tori knew she wasnt in her dad will (her brother Randy neither) far as money go way back to 90210 times. It was talked about when Aaron was still ALIVE. If she tryna shame her mama into giving her some money this is NOT the way. Obviously Candy dont give one iota of a fugg. And it is also reported that Tori nor her brother getting any money when CANDY die. So…move on Victoria.

Candy doesnt care. The end.

VDot says:

BUT GOD

Dubb, his teamates just loved that booty hole :yes: ol frenemy azz nigguhs!

datsmdubya2u says:

did that dude run his fanga up anthony’s azz crack?

:homo:

CaliYoruba says:

I just…what?…I can’t

luVn_liFe… says:

@TY
      aLOT of wealthy people say they are NOT giving ther kids a single cent.
      they need to make they own way
      Yeah I think Bill Gates is leaving his kids like 2% of his wealth and the rest to charity but I will take 2% of a billion :cheers:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And then OTB come in here and revealed that he a twin? He coulda been absorbed into his twin’s bawdee. Fetus in fetu is a REAL condition. But NO. HE MADE IT THROUGH. LOOK AT GOD :nun:

That is a testimony.

Gina Rinehart, the Australian mining billionaire
      Warren Buffett
      Bill gates
      those three said they are not leaving ther kids millions
      Most of ther money is going to charities
      :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

RE RHOA: all the houses looks alike in around ATL..all cookie cutter..

I guess long as it’s new and big they think it’s fly….

Ty says:

Dub I saw that big azz house on Cribs that the mom sold for $150 mil.

She is sitting pretty :nun: In the words of Dot “Team This” :rofl:

I cant watch vid at the workplace. I am NOT gonna watch it if Anthony’s crack/Bhole is involved. Sure NOT.

Just Looking says:

Ummm Tori mama said ummmteen years ago, that her daughter spend money like piss. Plus that heifer likes her own cash…I saw when she packed their ESTATE out and that bish had an underworld storage center for seasons. YES SEASONS. Her got dagg dolls was in a room like 1000 square feet.

They will get the money out of cold dead hands.

KayCeiSoul says:

Just looking at him I can see that the devil tried it. BUT GOD

****************************************

WHO!?! :wail: I don’t even have the strenff to scroll back up to see who the ain’t worth a dayum azz person was that said this. Got me about to piss on myself. I’m about to leave again. BYE! :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ———-
      :crying1: :rofl:
      OTB come byke I have said my piece

Just Looking says:

DUBB – Had no choice, it’s an GIF…. that just playing.

It looks at if, he was trying to get in his but to possibly smell it. :shrug:

Nasty Fugger

Ty says:

@ Just….yes the heffa had a arts and crafts level not a room :smack:

Which is what Aaron Spelling said when he was still alive. He wasnt even sick when he said it. He even said it during his heydey back in the 80′s during I WANT to say an old 20/20 Barb Walters interview. They are not raising trust fund babies. So that is why I am like why does she KEEP pushing the issue? Your daddy meant he didnt want you to have that money. If there was something legally that could be done to get you a piece of it I am SURE it would have been done by now. You not getting it and the only thing you CAN get is lost Tori.

Run along and stop bringing this ish up every 2-3 years nah.

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That is how you u “spank” someone by sliding your finger up they azz??
      Is this from experience? You said this so well. :kona:

Run along and stop bringing this ish up every 2-3 years nah.
      ~
      BlOOP
      BlOOP

Y’all told y’all Aunt Tea that boy got on UK shorts yet? :lol:

That is how you u “spank” someone by sliding your finger up they azz??
      ~
      ~
      Heres where it Gets Tricky :lol:

Just Looking says:

@Ty – Well you seen the mini series of how she had to interview mofos to pack her house and it was more than a got damn level. Remember they was driving trucks in that sucka.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Kay: I am sowry :wails: I thought I was giving his testimony when I said the devil tried it

datsmdubya2u says:

Run along and stop bringing this ish up every 2-3 years nah.

____________________________

Did she ever get them struggle breast implants fixed? that why she need the money more plastic surgery

Y’all told y’all Aunt Tea that boy got on UK shorts yet?
      ~
      and the jersey isa clearly in the screen shot
      but whatevs Gets Her going

What up Mac! 15 days until Thanksgiving :danban1:

:happy: Gonna enjoy each and evvvvvery holiday!

KyCakes says:

SOMEONE has been chewing on concrete… :tea:

Gud Moanin’ Ery’ones :wave: <—— The panties I DIDN'T wear today

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Y’all told y’all Aunt Tea that boy got on UK shorts yet?
      by OutsidetheBox on Nov 11, 2013 at 1:23 pm
      ——
      Some tried :lol: But when he nasty growled at the end :no: He was about to buss one :kona:

Ty says:

:yes: when that heffa said she lost count of how many bathrooms she had in the house :smack:

lovezoe says:

I wonder did AAron want them to be self-made. Was he made. I bet Tori was the really life Kelly Taylor.

Tori’s show was sucessful. And 90210 STAYS in syndication someplace. So if she spent all that money then I dont blame Candy. Bish getcho life.

Now…Candy mighta coulda gave her some money from the sale of that house. that is the house those kids grew up. And the dad is dead now. But even that is up for debate.

Ty says:

Kanye West determined to make himself and Kim Kardashian the biggest power couple on the planet.

We’re going to be more popular than Jay Z and Beyonce!
      That’s the shocking statement Kanye West told his wife-to-be Kim Kardashian, who remains convinced their engagement and impending nuptials are about to catapult them into a new stratosphere of stardom! “Kanye has emphatically told Kim that he believes they’re going to be the biggest power couple on the planet,” a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com.
      “He genuinely thinks they will be more popular than his close friends, Jay Z and Beyonce. It’s one of the reasons why Kanye told Kim to change her hair color, he thinks it elevated Kim from just being a reality star to an international superstar.
      The insider said that mother-of-one Kardashian, 33, is trying to imitate the way 17-time Grammy-winner Beyonce is portrayed in the public domain. “Beyonce is very selective with how she presents herself in public and social media,” the source revealed.
      “Kim is now following in Bey’s playbook. Kim only releases very limited pictures of North and those are with Kanye’s approval. He’s orchestrating it all, behind-the-scenes.” As part of Kanye’s self-styled makeover, E! star Kardashian has been driving away many of her close friends, Radar has learned.
      “The usual suspects are always going to be hanging onto Kim, but most of her friends are either distancing themselves from her or being distanced,” another pal explained. “They’re saying that she has become so stuck-up since she started dating Kanye. Now that they’re getting married, these once close friends feel like she thinks she’s ‘too good’ to hang out with them.”
      While Kim has always been über tight with her close-knit family, she used to have girlfriends too. But lamented the source, they’re now few and far between! PHOTOS: Kanye V Kris V Damon — Who Gave Kim K. The Better Bling? “Perhaps Kim thinks she’s going to be best friends with Beyonce, but she needs to realize they’re not friends and never will be!
      “Beyonce is in a completely different place than Kim, is in a different star zone and they aren’t going to be besties or hang out unless it is with their husbands… or at events.”
      Jacked from Radar Online

LuVie the sister is not identical. :phew: She yella too. They look like their mom. :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet Tori’s husband Dean is :bite: worried because he is finally realizing she really might not get any of that dead money. Him staring at her lopsided boob job and sunk in clavicle everyday > :wails:

KyCakes says:

@ Ty :rofl:

That WHOLE write up… :tea:

_________
      This will NEVER Happen in 5 lifetimes. NEVER :nono:

Due to the simple fact, that Kim’s dry snatch is and always be seen on the internet!

Fugg tori spelling’s old homely looking ass. YOU STOLE THAT WOMAN’S HUSBAND, AND BEGAN HAVING BABIES :shrug: #aintourfault

LuVie the sister is not identical.
      :phew:
      A sister . :lol:

So Dean is feeling like Slim…. Aunt Viv’s ex :rofl:

<—- 'DooRag Bey. :heart:

How Kim doing. :tea:

What up Professor :hug:

I AM SO READY TO EAT SIS! :2dance: :ashamed: #nogluttony..maybealittle

What up Mac! 15 days until Thanksgiving :danban1:

Are yew still cooking-freezing? :eek: #enoughisenough *snickers*

datsmdubya2u says:

No more La La and C-error huh? A list only friends i guess

luVn_liFe… says:

LuVie the sister is not identical.
      :phew:
      A sister . :lol:

Glory be to GOD :yahoo:

:kona:

I swear its a spechul place in blog hail for yall. :crying1: :hug: Ma ki da da.

YOU STOLE THAT WOMAN’S HUSBAND, AND BEGAN HAVING BABIES
      ~
      What, Dean was married to someone else when they got together??

Its 50 degrees outside and these alabasters still have the air on :cry:

Imma pull out my snuggie in a minute :rules:

Just Looking says:

@Professor and Mac – let’s do a cleanse until Thanksgiving and then you can eat until you pass out. :yes: It’s just for the day.

@Prof – Yes, Froze some pie batter last night. :yes:

Ordered tablecloths this morning :yes:

Even Martha Stewart would be jealous :nun:

I’ll take pics and you will be :mad: when you do a side by side of your Cornish hens :rofl: :ghost:

*puts Ty’s winter lining in her cape* :nun: :rofl:

LuvLife, yeen know? :huh: She is a hubby stealer :yes:

So Dean is feeling like Slim…. Aunt Viv’s ex
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tori hang her wig on the door knob at night too? :eek:

I’m not eating no cornish hens :rofl: #iwouldthoughLOL

:gossip: What’s this “cleanse” we’re about to do?

Who was Dean Spelling married to? :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Candy doesnt care. The end.
      ————————————————————
      This was talked about when he was alive and I wondered then the same as now WHAT THE FUGG DID YOU DO? Your momma dont even wanna have nothing to do with the grandkids. I saw something saying they couldn’t afford a vesectomy for the husband but you can afford to get pregnant.

:newpost:

@ Yall :rofl:

Dubb Taken said Dean is “staring at her lopsided boob job and sunk in clavicle everyday” that was Slim all day. Viv still aint got that :boob: fixed. Its still facing due west :coffee:

I’ll send it to you!

It requires a lots of coconut water

datsmdubya2u says:

Its 50 degrees outside and these alabasters still have the air on :cry:

them devils hate the heat

lovezoe says:

Luvn- they were both mad. Rumor is that’s why Cabdy didn’t give Tori Abu $$$$. They had this big fancy wedding for Tori and less than a year later she with this dude. Dean was married and about to adopt a baby.

*jacked from Wiki :shrug:
      McDermott married Mary Jo Eustace on July 24, 1993. They had one child, son Jack Montgomery (born October 10,1998). In July 2005, McDermott began filming the Lifetime TV movie Mind Over Murder in Ottawa, alongside Tori Spelling. The two began an affair the night they first met,[2] despite both being married. In September, Spelling separated from her husband Charlie Shanian. While on a family vacation in Palm Springs, California, McDermott told then-wife Mary Jo Eustace, “I’m leaving you, not my kid,” and filed for divorce from his wife of 12 years. On December 24, 2005, McDermott and Spelling became engaged. In February 2006, McDermott’s and Eustace’s divorce was finalized; and in April 2006, Spelling’s and Shanian’s divorce was finalized. McDermott was granted joint custody of his son Jack, but he opted not to move forward with the adoption of a baby girl, Lola, he and Eustace were in the process of adopting prior to their separation

The two began an affair the night they first met,[2] despite both being married
      lil slut muffin :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea they started off wrong :nono: like Eddie and leAnne. Tori is always scared he is going to cheat and leave her too

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Ok coming from a guy whos same sex lovin, men play around like this all the time in the lockerroom. Good clean fun. I see why the gays wait for retirement to come out. Id have both hands all over that ass playn right along. Ole pretty booty self.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Yeah us blk folks cant understand it cuz typibally, we dont have millions to leavebut the wealthywhities leaving little to nothing for the kids is no surprise. I thought tori would get way more money. I wonder how muchher brother randy got

cocoa49 says:

Forget the spanking, he needs some serious dental work done. smh

Flawless says:

he has a whole lot of teeth :blink:

ricanlbc says:

He looks like he has permanent halitosis! In addition, he looks slow!

scandalous1 says:

I wonder how many stupid black women would still try and talk to him just because he has money….