Miami Dolphins Players Rush to Defend Richie Incognito

Miami Dolphins

A clearer picture is emerging of the complex relationship between Miami Dolphins players and former offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, who quit the team last week.

Martin, 24, left the team amid allegations of gay, racist bullying and harassment by Dolphins players. The Dolphins suspended linebacker Richie Incognito, 30, for allegedly bullying Martin. But despite a gag order from the Dolphins’ front office, the players — both black and white — are speaking out in defense of Incognito.

Dolphins players say Martin and Incognito were “best friends.” And they paint a picture of the Stanford educated Martin as a self-hating black man who thought his Ivy league education made him superior to his black teammates. Despite the Dolphins being among the more diverse teams in the NFL, Martin spent most of his time with white teammates. This helps explain why several black players are lining up to defend Incognito.

“I have never heard him say [the N-word] around me,” offensive guard John Jerry said. of Incognito “I would have just laughed it off if he had. He’s a guy I’m with more than my own family, so I know what type of guy he is, and he’s not a racist.”

“The people that can hurt you the most in this world are the people that are the closest to you,” said wide receiver Brian Hartline, who added that Martin had laughed about Incognito’s vulgar, racist voicemail that was sent by Incognito last Spring. “This was the same guy who was laughing about the voicemail once upon a time,” Hartline said.

Other players chimed in, including Dolphins offensive tackle Tyson Clabo, who said Martin is out of line and “needs to be a man about this.”

“I think that what’s perceived is that Richie is this psychopath, racist maniac,” Clabo said. “The reality is that Richie was a pretty good teammate, and that Richie and Jonathan Martin were friends.”

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (pictured above) said he and other teammates are speaking out because of the media’s portrayal of the entire team as a group of racist bullies.

“If I had any idea that it was an issue or [Martin] was struggling, of course I would have constantly checked on him to see if he was OK,” Tannehill said. “But you can’t help a situation that you didn’t even know existed. No one on this team knew it existed.

“Everyone’s attacking the locker room and saying there was no leadership because they didn’t stop the situation,” Tannehill continued. “But no one knew there was a situation to stop.”

Hartline called the criticism of his coach and teammates “unfair.”

“They’re attacking our coach, they’re attacking the values of the rest of the people in this locker room, and they have the [microphone] last,” Hartline said. “We weren’t fighting back, and we just had to sit back and listen to it for a couple of days. And we’re kind of tired of it.”

• Gay NFL Player Leaves Miami Dolphins Due to Bullying
  • Miami Dolphins Player Suspended for Bullying Jonathan Martin
  • Chilli Starts Petition to Protest Blog Attacking Her Son’s Sexuality
  • Report: Dan Marino Fathered Love Child With CBS Employee

210 Responses to “Miami Dolphins Players Rush to Defend Richie Incognito”

This dude sounded like he planned to throw yt boy under the bus and saved that voicemail to do it with.

… why would he just hold that voicemail and not release it when he got it initially?
      :think:

The Master Beta :D says:

#Filesnails

This right here

And this right here

Afiya says:

Martin looks like such a puzzy, he should have been dug into dudes azz, all this BS for what? :no:

:offtopic:

Did you guys see the Petition asking Beyonce NOT TO ATTEND Kimye’s wedding? :hahaha:

:rolleyes: sucks teethe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*************************
      same reason Monica kept that nassie a$$ dress :tea:

bgood says:

Something seems fishy about this story

Miami Dolphins Players Rush to Defend Richie Incognito
      GTFO no they fuggn didn’t….

:chickenhead: s if they had rushed we would have heard about this before dude was crying. SMH

VDot says:

:blink: Martin looks like he may have been sharing Crayola snacks with Lamar

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I’ll see yall in another post.I know nothing about football. :kona:

from downstairs and then I will read :lol:

Maybe your right a bytch tryna get promoted and full attention on SR is not gonna get it. I didn’t shyt on you I am all peace and love LOL just blogging when I can
      Bgood I started to steal on you but I was like :stop: It ain’t worth losing your log in over. Then I also remembered I got promoted to fry cook last month while fonting on SR and I was like you know wha :whistle: don’t do please do it.
      I am too bless and cute to be e-fighting with folks :rofl:
      Side note: Since when did people start saying be bless????? Where is the ED

Martin looks like he may have been sharing Crayola snacks with Lamar

by VDot on Nov 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm
      _______

LadieLeo says:

s if they had rushed we would have heard about this before dude was crying. SMH

*********************
      nah they are saying they are defending the bully I think not the other dude

LadieLeo says:

buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

hey y’all what y’all eating?
      ****************************
      We ordered from this lil hood spot that delivers, I had big cheeseburger and some fries, fried hard…Yes Lawd! I’m doing better with my eating but I needed to line my stomach I got plans after work. I did have a smoothie for bfast though.

Matchsticks says:

this story just gets MORE interesting…

@AFIYA
      “Did you guys see the Petition asking Beyonce NOT TO ATTEND Kimye’s wedding? ”

:huh:

But they aint petition for her NOT to marry Jigga-boo?

Or have his child?

Or do something bout that recycled newspaper weave?

:wtf:

lovezoe says:

Maybe the reason folks defending him is because you suppose to leave locker room beef in the locker room? Nothing funny about an alabaster saying the N-word.

Sandra is so weird. *taken aback* :thinking:

What about a post for the guys who defended JM? Did I miss that one? That egg came before this chicken s.hit. :huh:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

I’ll see yall in another post.I know nothing about football.

***************************
      Child boo, you know the comments gonna go left in 5, 4, 3, :kona:

hey y’all what y’all eating?

Cheese and crackers. :|

@SANDRA
      “Martin, a closeted gay man who reportedly had a romantic interest in Incognito, entered a rehab facility soon after taking a leave of absence from the team.”
      ________

U might finally be right this time Sandra!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Child boo, you know the comments gonna go left in 5, 4, 3
      _______________________________________

Ok :waiting:

Just Looking says:

NC bears be goin on VACATION…
      :rofl: :rofl: I LOVE when homeowners catch them on vid.
      I saw a vid the other morning of a moose on a damn trampoline. he was jumping too yall. :rofl: The other moose(es?) was standing round watching him. :rofl:

I hate OTB, Ms. Taken and DUBB – The three of ya’ll on on time out and pending verfication that ya’ll are taking your meds correctly.

:rules: <<<<<— Meds are not to be takn with alcohol.

So that vid with Incog acting an ass in the bar yelling out nigga this nigga that :eek: Oh.

This is why racism thrives. Fukking sickening.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

hey y’all what y’all eating?
      __________________________

Chicken Flavored oodles n noodles

Child boo, you know the comments gonna go left in 5, 4, 3, :kona:

I hope they do cause I’m itching to right some ignants. :huh: :tape:

What you up to tonight? :popcorn: I see that prepared-ness meal you having.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’ll see yall in another post.I know nothing about football
      ___________________________
      This ain’t no pop quiz on their playbook fewl :rofl:
      Browskin in here like this :bbal: I am read for some football!!!

I am on the fence with the whole dayum saga really. Cause the fairy…I mean MARTIN…it do sound like it was PLANNED…and Ricky Bobby LOOK like a big azz redneck.

Then again NOW you have folks who say these two dudes was COOL. So b/c yall go from cool to not cool…other dude becomes a bully azz racist? Something not adding up here.

Meds are not to be takn with alcohol.

REALLY? :| I mustve smeared the label on my bottle. :eyeroll: It was my turn to touch up Sandra hair. I got hit with a TURRIBLE bout of anxiety cause Dubb freezed the curls fore me (she something like a pro). :phew:

Anyway I grabbed the bottle to bring about some relief and I think I still had pumpitup and url sheen on my hands. :smack:

LadieLeo says:

What you up to tonight? I see that prepared-ness meal you having
      *****************************
      My favorite bartender’s birthday is today so I’m gonna get off early and take her gift and :koolaid: and feel up my mens at the bar. I leave that bad boy completely satisfied. Sometimes I get out of hand, have my hand all under folk shirt and such, good times.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB I am laughing at you saying people think they are sexy in yoga pants cause it is SEW TRUE. You can be swole as Precious put on some yoga pants and be all :winky: Camel toe so big it look like a dino claw

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Yall hear about Justin Bieber being caught with a Brazilian hooker?

MissHarlem says:

Im over this. Im confused (not really) at how he gets a pass at the N word. IDGAF about the situation. Its levels to this chit and Im off of it.

ANYWHO :coffee:

:bball:

Fixed it for you :rolleyes:

… they paint a picture of the Stanford educated Martin as a self-hating black man who thought his Ivy league education made him superior to his black teammates. Despite the Dolphins being among the more diverse teams in the NFL, Martin spent most of his time with white teammates. This helps explain why several black players are lining up to defend Incognito.

:facepalm:

LadieLeo says:

Meds are not to be takn with alcohol.
      **************************

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

:rolleyes:

hey y’all what y’all eating?

Crayola snacks :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Yall hear about Justin Bieber being caught with a Brazilian hooker?
      _________
      This is great news, cause Seilna Gomez, prolly don’t know how to fugg yet.

I promise @Cali we have a whole LOT of bear sightings right round VACATION time. June. Them bishes wake up after being sleep all winter… and be like fugg THIS… I am going to THE BEACH. They be spotted RIGHT at the half way point too of the mountains and the beach. Greensboro/Winston-Salem. And a few here in Triangle area :facepalm:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Yall hear about Justin Bieber being caught with a Brazilian hooker?

****************
      :huh: why he paying for it?

Harlem :happy:
      @Ladie: The fact that you know your bartender like that makes me think……. that you might fun to be around :danban: What you thought I was going to judge yew? :lol:

Afiya says:

@MAN, the BeeHives ain’t stuttin’ yo BOO, they think Ms B is too good to grace them with her presence and DON’T want Jigga to be BM. :rofl:

This muthaphucka Miss Taken goin hard today!

She musta :snort: before logging on today!

Sandra is so weird. *taken aback* :thinking:

Link please. Or it never happened. :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
      ________

U might finally be right this time Sandra!

Thanks hun.

@NikkeMinxx says:

hey :yahoo:

Does anyone listen to the His and Hers podcast? They adressed this on the Monday edition. Schidt had me ROLLIN.

At times it has seemed like this is breakup gone bad (like Fi’ty and Floyd) and at others it just seems a joke gone the same way. I cant call it. (shout out to Igo)

lovezoe says:

I hope they do cause I’m itching to right some ignants.
      ——
      Got a few newbies that need hugs

alcohol is chirren

Chittt speak for yourself, this is how I got through the toddler years.

:tea: #dontjudge

Ohh and first Sunday, there was always wine left, before granny threw it out. :koolaid3: :koolaid:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Yall hear about Justin Bieber being caught with a Brazilian hooker?

****************
      why he paying for it?

by LadieLeo on Nov 7, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Famous men pay for it when they have “secret fetishes” they dont want to get out.

Harlem
      @Ladie: The fact that you know your bartender like that makes me think……. that you might fun to be around What you thought I was going to judge yew?
      ****************************
      I know all my bartenders and their schedules too. I need to get the best for buck. But this here is my favorite bartender, I went to her wedding and all. I :heart: her you here me!

________

Member I told yall about the yt here who basically called me aunt jemima. We was pretty cool before that. After that :eek: *throat slashing motion*

She had toed the line with many things she said but I gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking oh she young, no harm no foul..until it became too great in number to ignore..

The coaches told ingoc to toughen him up. Martin is prolly what we would call a softie/sap AND he bviously has some restraint about himself so maybe he was thinking I can prove them wrong if I work hard. Dude didnt just snap. The last straw was the cafeteria thing. Imagine a year of that. :shrug:

Fixed it for you :rolleyes:
      Everybody can’t be perfect like you JL. I mean be married to a movie star like Cesar :lolsign: and drink smoothies like Vannah. Some of us outchea trying to make it. I stay beating the block
      *posting from the corner right now with so much dope on me*

@NikkeMinxx says:

The only thing that doesn’t go with alcohol is chirren and church anything else is fair game…
      _________________________________________________________________
      Tap out please…. :rofl:

Afiya says:

LadieLeo says:

Meds are not to be takn with alcohol.
      **************************

^^ :thumbsup: :yes: :stop: goes with Chuch too!!! :yes:

:waves: @NIKKE

Exactly. How did they go from being friends to him being racist? Wasn’t he a racist when they were hanging tight? This is a case of a Bougie half breed who was distraught to learn that he’s a black man after all these years. :coffee:

*************************
      and it still get out so that ain’t good

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN :hug:

Chiiiitttt I need some type of vice to deal with my niece epecially around hw time :facepalm:

:newbie: <–says Will work for the same protection other fonters get. :tea:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:
      :rolleyes:

hey y’all what y’all eating?

Crayola snacks :rofl:
      ———–
      :lolsign:

He DONT get a pass. Ricky Bobby redneck player…for using the N word.

But it says Martin himself dissmissed/laughed about it…but now he care about the VM? I am so confused. Either you offended ALL the time or you not offended at all. You cant laugh about it back when it happened… and try to throw him under the bus for it NOW. Makes you look as cray as you do in that picture up top.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB I am laughing at you saying people think they are sexy in yoga pants cause it is SEW TRUE. You can be swole as Precious put on some yoga pants and be all Camel toe so big it look like a dino claw

***********************
      let me clarify, chirren shouldn’t drank and pregnant folk shouldn’t drank…and one should not get drunk and sit through a chuch service. If you find yourself drunk and having to go to church either take a nap to try and sleep it off or just drive your child there and drop them off. I’m not saying this is what I do but I’m just saying

lovezoe says:

Martin old coach said he used to playing with fellows from Ivy League schools not the like of incognito

Did you ever stop to think you might be an alcoholic? :thinking:

:hahaha: :wave: NIKKE!

gbellab says:

All the white boys on the team are defending Incognito.. seems legit

@LEO
      “Famous men pay for it when they have “secret fetishes” they dont want to get out
      *************************
      and it still get out so that ain’t good

by LadieLeo on Nov 7, 2013 at 12:49 pm”

Yeah… sometimes it still get out.
      Sometimes it just be easier to pay a chick to do something than find that needle in a haystack chick into the same chit. :shrugs:

Just Looking says:

@Taken – Found some of my best dates on the kona. Errybody gotta start somewhere. :tea:

I passed the torch on to DTTS, Pumpkin and Jenie they got room for ya.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This muthaphucka Miss Taken goin hard today!
      ________________________
      Am I Man? *clutches diamoniques* I am just being myself. I am like this all the time. :shock: I am #TEAMDOTOOMUCH today? :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

OTB and LookAtMeNow! :danban:

:lol: Birds of a feather.. :pigsfly:

lovezoe says:

You read it the wrong way. He was saying Martin had a white upbringing, so he was an easy target.

LadieLeo says:

Did you ever stop to think you might be an alcoholic?
      *************************
      Nope alcoholics go to meetings I go to parties :)

Did you ever stop to think you might be an alcoholic? :thinking:
      :kneel: :trophy:

Sorry Taken, SANDRA is standing champ

:rofl: WHEWWWWW

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Did you ever stop to think you might be an alcoholic?
      _____________________________________
      Medical minute time :kona:

seems legit

:facepalm:

But it says Martin himself dissmissed/laughed about it…

Right. He laughed with “them” until he realized “they” were laughing AT him, not WITH him. :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

Yeah… sometimes it still get out.

*************************
      dudes just gotta say it the right way yall probably could a lot of stuff done from your girl if you say it the right way

lovezoe says:

Sandra- that’s what I meant. He’s an easy target and above incongno

White upbringing :eek: :rofl: :rofl: Sandraaaaaaaa!

Nope alcoholics go to meetings I go to parties

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes:

MissHarlem says:

I concur DUBB

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Nope alcoholics go to meetings I go to parties :)
      _________________________
      You said you ain;t at the first step yet and you ain’t admitted you got a problem yet :ghost:
      @JL: SR will always be the champ. I can’t font with her :lol:

*spirit fingers* :rofl: :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

Did you ever stop to think you might be an alcoholic?
      *************************
      Nope alcoholics go to meetings I go to parties :)

Good answer. :hahaha:

Whew I have been working too hard. Time for me to go to lunch :rofl:

I’m having a hard time with this.

So are you all saying you cant change your mind about someone you thought was “ok” because you were once “ok” with them? Thats ..hard to understand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont agree with you often.

But now he in his feelins.

Ricky Bobby was a racist in that case when he SAID it. The whole time. Not just now…cause its conv. for you to use it as an argument.

gbellab says:

All the white boys on the team are defending Incognito.. seems legit

Please read the post again.

LadieLeo says:

Did you ever stop to think you might be an alcoholic?
      *************************
      Nope alcoholics go to meetings I go to parties

Good answer.
      ************************
      plus as cute as I am ain’t nothing cute bout a drunken girl in public making a fool of herself :nono:

above incongno

And nobody likes when Black men believe in them selves even when they are not a stereotypical Black man.. :eyeroll: least of all white men.

_________
      This happens to me alot, I understand. :tea:

@LEO
      “Yeah… sometimes it still get out.

*************************

by LadieLeo on Nov 7, 2013 at 12:55 pm”

:facepalm:

Who the phuck wanna “guess the answer to the riddle” of what to say so i can pizz in your face (or whatever) if I can just pay this stack instead? :shrugs:

Thats the point, a nigga aint tryin to “say the right thing” and “find the right chick.” This is why hoes will always have a job. :yes:

gbellab says:

Tyson Clabo, Hartline and Tannehil are all white boys on the Dolphins of course they’re coming to Incognito’s defense.
      Maybe JM kept Incognito close thinking the bullying would cease. He has to see the redneck every day, which be in a daily a quarrel with someone like Incognito’s racist behind?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

This is great news, cause Seilna Gomez, prolly don’t know how to fugg yet.
      _____________________________________

Don’t let the innocent looking ones fool ya :nono: They have a few tricks up their sleeves.

@ Who Dat: this half breed on Twitter had the nerve to try and debate me when I said Martin was raised white.

stereotypical Black man
      Oxy ….All blacks are stero typical to them.

Watermelon and goat cheese
      Baked chicken with crab meat

vs

Fried Chicken
      and
      Water at the BBQ

gbellab says:

Sandra just because one idiotic black teammate says it would be funny to him if Incogracist called him a nikka, doesn’t mean ALL teammates are coming to Incogracist’s defense.

:cosign: everything Sandra sayin today.

Lemme see who the Dolphins play this weekend…

gbellab says:

Didn’t Tannehill say he has NEVER EVER heard Incognito use that N word or speak that way? Doesn’t TMZ have video footage of Incogdumbass yelling NIGGAAAAA outside a club?

Matchsticks says:

“half breed”???? I haven’t heard that word in SOOOOO many years! :lol:

BUSTING IN :hi: Why the hell I take this Benadryl at work. I done f’cked up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why did he think it was okay for other dude to use a racial slur and you laugh about it ever? And so you went home and thought about it for months and months and then NOW that something else has come to light…. you want to bring up the fact that you have evidence of prior wrong doing? And now that again something else is a mitigating factor…oh now it is wrong?

Either you all in on wrong doing or you all out. Dont turn the other cheek and try to use it to YOUR advantage later. All I am saying. Same thing with Paula Deen accuser. I faulted her as much as I did PAULA.

Didn’t Tannehill say he has NEVER EVER heard
      _________

No. He was sure to say “around me” :) Never said it around him.

This is great news, cause Seilna Gomez, prolly don’t know how to fugg yet.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She know how to suck a dack though.

This is great news, cause Seilna Gomez, prolly don’t know how to fugg yet.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She know how to suck a dack though.
      —————
      :rofl: Wow where did this come from?

Because all the other boys did. The initial reaction to him was that he was standoffish. SO the coaches told Incog to toughen him up. Would you want to lose your job? As the rookie? Or would you try to make it work?

He may be a depressed person. He may be one of those melancholy ppl who cant take all that. He is not from our joning/bullying type of environment. Andrew Luck and many others who played with him have said that their team was nothing like that so the hazing might have been very hard for him to understand.

I disagree that he is trying to use this later. The man took a leave of absence and only said don’t believe everything you hear in the media. NOT Richie is picking on me. He recently checked into a hospital. Im assuming it a mental hospital. Everybody cant be teased.

Don’t turn the other cheek? I tell my kids that every day..”try your HARDEST to avoid confrontations kids. You never know another person’s mindset.“

Think of HIS upbringing. Harvard educated parents, one of whom is yt. He prolly complained to “management” BUT rem management is the one who TOLD Ingog to toughen him up.

Ty says:

The BeyHive is in an uproar because Beyonce might attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s upcoming wedding and have started a petition on Change.org to stop her .

Beyonce’s fans have started a petition encouraging Bey to skip out on Kanye West and Kim K’s wedding. A member of the Beyhive took to Change.org and said, “As you all know by now Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have sadly been in the news for their ‘engagement.’ Kim Kardashian and her disgusting family are known for their rise to fame for doing absolutely nothing. Aside from being a famous whore Kim has decided to get knocked up by notorious jackas* Kanye West and know are planning to get married.”
      The petition continued, “Now we must do all in our power to stop Beyonce from attending that God forsaken wedding, since her husband Jay Z is BFF’s with Kanye he probably wants both of them to go. Beyonce should not be forced to go and sit thru that torture while surrounded by the Kardashians. Beyonce do not go to that wedding you don’t have to do it to please that wh*re and her jackas* fiancee.”
      The petition went on to list ways that Bey can avoid attending the wedding, saying, “Extend ‘The Mrs Carter Show World Tour’ for as long as possible – Be on tour for their wedding. Tell them you’re busy and business always comes first.” They even suggested that the singer say that her daughter, Blue Ivy has the flu.

Luvmybabygirl Samarra says:

ppl do too much in regards to the petition

Luvmybabygirl Samarra says:

oh shoot. there i go! ok so see everybody im not catfish lol. The check is in the mail lol.

@Ty-that’s when folks have to consider checking themselves into the mental ward.

So damn what! :rofl:

gbellab says:

@ Outsidethebox exactly.
      What about other players who have played with Incognito in college and previous teams who all say they’re not surprised at all about what is going on with Incog.
      Also I don’t believe I’ve seen anywhere else but here that JM is gay.
      Educated half-breed who checked himself into a facility instead of kicking another man’s teeth in = must be gay.

Just Looking says:

Change . Org need to have their arse beat if they allowed this. Who cares if she goes to the wedding.

I didn’t watch her first wedding and this one will not be televised so it don’t matter.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If she wanna go to Kim’s wedding so what :shrugs: she will be there. Trust. If she is then it till not be televised :lol:

half-breed
      ————
      So Queen (Halle Berry character) got a twitter?

Milky says:

:wave: <——beyhive petition
      This is some bull it is a lot more important things to be petitioning about…. :kona:

Tell them you’re busy and business always comes first.
      ________

This made me laugh. Its like Bey we know you need to be told what to do.. :wtf:

I see why she stay away. :hahaha:

:gossip: Perhaps Martin let Incongito put ‘just the tip’ in & then he got dumped or something along those lines :eek:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: somebody said that they went to bank and $3000 was in their account. What happens in these cases?

Do they give it back, will the bank take it back? Who knows of this?

bgood says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
      Bgood I started to steal on you but I was like It ain’t worth losing your log in over. Then I also remembered I got promoted to fry cook last month while fonting on SR and I was like you know wha don’t do please do it.
      I am too bless and cute to be e-fighting with folks
      Side note: Since when did people start saying be bless????? Where is the ED

LOL Chile is weed legalized where you live??? I said I am all peace and love… Chatting on….. :cell:

Also I don’t believe I’ve seen anywhere else but here that JM is gay.

Warren Sapp has come out swanging.. a few others too. Tony Dungy says they personally had a DND (do not draft) on Richie. But you know, Jm is the prollem. Richie was kicked outta his own school for foolishness.

Comments:
      “That just shows you how weak the leadership is in that locker room,” Warren Sapp told USA TODAY Sports. “They have to band together now because they wouldn’t stand up to Richie when he was there.”

Sapp said that Incognito, then with the St. Louis Rams, called him the N-word during a game. He was offended, but saw it as a psychological ploy in the trenches.

“I said, ‘Cuz, you want me to slap the (expletive) out of you and get thrown out of the game. But I’m going to assault your quarterback and they’re going to cut your (expletive),’ ” Sapp recalled. “That’s just how he plays. He’s a piece of (expletive).”

Just Looking says:

All this time….didn’t realize that Incognito is really his name.

:kona:

Legalized :rofl:

Dirty30Heart says:

‘chall talmbout :popcorn:

half-breed
      ————
      So Queen (Halle Berry character) got a twitter?

:lol: Thats exactly what Richie called him too. A half nigga. :lol: :no:

He got better restraint than me. I think he JUST might be cheap too!!! :hahaha: One of the things they dont like about him is that he wouldnt pay for the rookie dinner. Those things can be grands. My cousin complained about a 6500 dolla one. :lol:

I think he didnt punch Richie cause he dont wanna pay that fine. :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Do they give it back, will the bank take it back? Who knows of this?

:thinking:
      Something like that just happened, and the bank got their money back :yes:

@MRSTEE READ ME FIRST. :eek:

Just :no:

Chit :heart: What you got going on? :yawn: Its my Friday Im just hanging for a few hrs. :eek:

Just Looking says:

It wasn’t me…Cause Unfornately I ain’t built to give money back. I would got a pair of shoes, purse and cashiers check. :tea:

I overheard them say…it’s been 6 months. LUCKY BATIDS

and the bank got their money back

:yes:

Dirty30Heart says:

Not nothing @OTB. Looking at the clock wondering why it don’t say it’s time to go.

Dirty30Heart says:

Oh noooowwww you wanna talk to me :rollseyes:

I’m too scared to go to jail :lol: I’d be :cell: trying to straighten it out. Thinking I’d been set up! :rofl:

@MRSTEE READ ME FIRST.
      by OutsidetheBox on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:32 pm
      ————
      :lol: these jokes don’t resonate with everybody

I told Mista and the Kids…14 year girl…said close the account. :rofl:

That little heifer slick.

*takes 136 OFF* :mad: Well, I ain’t know you were :wail:

*puts 136 back up* :D

Milky says:

sometimes the bank will take it as a lost, it is not like the money was embezzeled or anything. Psst I have been working in the banking industry for 15+ years.

I told Mista and the Kids…14 year girl…said close the account.

That little heifer slick
      ———
      Yep

Just Looking says:

I did get paid once (twice) back in 99. They backed that chit out on Tuesday.

:cell: Me calling accounting, ummmm can I pay you back over three pay periods.

Phone: DIAL TONE

and the bank got their money back
      Exactly! Even tho yours was more like somebody put $3 in your acct when they heard you dropped below the $25 act balance minimum …. Integrity doesn’t start at a set number :grill:

—–
      Bro got 14gs like this. :yes:

I blame the ones too who said he…Incog did it in the past. Why u saying something now? B.c this is a story right now? Im not defending Incog. Just hate when folks come out the woodwork with stuff happened long ago that has no documentation. Did u report it to somebody? Why not? Bc as black Americans we really should know its not what u say. What u can prove. This not 1955. Its okay to speak up. Had someone spoken up prior to now this might not have happened to Mr. Ivy League.

these jokes don’t resonate with everybody

I lightweight wanted you to keep making them so I could laugh? But I aint selfish like that. :lol:

:pigsfly: <–everything you have said. :hahaha:

I told Mista and the Kids…14 year girl…said close the account. :rofl:
      That little heifer slick.

Bank gonna do a reversal right when u think coast is clear….

Milky says:

______
      :pray: It happens to me on Dec 20. :rofl:

It ain’t the account holder they got blessed.

I feel you @Dubb. Shole do. I am an advocate for saying something right then.

I’m awaiting the results of the investigation. Its whispered that he actually told the coach back in April. So we shall see. :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

—–
      Bro got 14gs like this. :yes:
      I always liked your brother. How long ago was this… Lucky sucka

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I worked in HR and one time someone set up the direct deposits wrong. :smack: I had to call an warm one person not to spend the extra $4k in their acct. the other person was a doctor and didn’t even notice they had only gotten a 1200 check. They other person was like so what is I spend it. I was like you go ahead and work for nothing for the next few pay periods :lol: they were PIST. They had already spent that money

Dirty30Heart says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*takes 136 OFF* Well, I ain’t know you were

:hugs:

And then hit you with a charge. :hahaha: I hate banks. Not you tho @Milky’s bank. :grill:

:shank:

I always liked your brother. How long ago was this… Lucky sucka

—————-

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I worked in HR and one time someone set up the direct deposits wrong.
      ________
      So how long after this were your “terminated”

:yes:

Depends on how much and how long ago. I know we wound up “losing” $2,000 to this girl due to our error. She spent that chit plus some!

———————-
      :rofl: I had to refresh twice because I was :typing: one and said what’s the point

Just Looking says:

:hahaha: Bout 2 years ago tho. I didnt believe him till he pulled up his acct. I was jelly as hell. They tried coercing him to give it back after he CLOSED the acct, nothing ever came of it tho.
      ________
      This is Robing Hood justice. I’m honest and want steal, but if you PUT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT. :shrug: #judge if you must

I always liked your brother. How long ago was this… Lucky sucka

—————-

by San ah make ya dance on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:46 pm
      If it’s 14g’s, it’s on his credit report!

Chit, it could stay on my report for an easy $14g’s tho!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So how long after this were your “terminated”
      by Just Looking on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:47 pm
      —————–
      I didn’t do this one :lol: it was an older lady who keyed it in wrong. Trust me I was all :bite: fling the bought the paperwork looking for the stamp and signature. When I saw her name I was like BOOM!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: MrsTee.

backspace backspace backspace :rofl: Ermahgawd.. when you said you saw the picha on here I was like :crying1:

If it’s 14g’s, it’s on his credit report!

Chit, it could stay on my report for an easy $14g’s tho!

———-
      :lol: I wouldnt know, but I’m sure he got the same mentality :yes:

This is Robing Hood justice. I’m honest and want steal, but if you PUT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT. #judge if you must

———-
      Cosign. The people from a whole other country, talking bout we put the numbers in wrong. Ok

We still in here?
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:45 pm
      ———–
      Yes and I responded to your accusation that I was tweaking earlier :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We had a person like this at the newspaper. Our star columnist.

Him: Hey Dub…do we get paid today?

Me: Nukka WHAT? I done spent my paycheck already and it aint eem 10 a.m. EST and you dont know if yourn even in your ACCOUNT? :eek:

When I saw her name I was like BOOM!!!!!

:rofl: :phew:

Somebody here was emailed a PDF of everybody’s salary. :eek: So she responds to the HR HEAD that she had sent that to her, “surely inadvertently..” #prizedniggachit cause I wouldn’t have said nothing!

Well. :tea: Why the HR lady blamed her. Told her she shouldnt have opened the email. :crying1: :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

I check my account several times day, so it will prolly never happen to me. Hmph I don’t have access to my savings, this may have happened several times already and I never knew it.

@Man – So you in banking :tea: ummm like wealth management some chitt like that?

Listen. They already gotta remember their American names. :hahaha:

@Just Lookin

I was. It was cool. Lots of work and lots of hours.

Im an auditor now. It fits my personaility a lot better.

San ah make ya dance says:

If it’s 14g’s, it’s on his credit report!
      Chit, it could stay on my report for an easy $14g’s tho!
      Like a mutha sucks it would be,

I worked in HR and one time

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :warning:
      :shotsfired:

@OTB
      “When I saw her name I was like BOOM!!!!!

Somebody here was emailed a PDF of everybody’s salary. So she responds to the HR HEAD that she had sent that to her, “surely inadvertently..” #prizedniggachit cause I wouldn’t have said nothing!

Well. Why the HR lady blamed her. Told her she shouldnt have opened the email.

by OutsidetheBox on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:52 pm
      :eek:

:chiiiiiid: <<we need this emoticon

Did the person that opened the email get in trouble?

@JUS LOOKING
      “If it’s 14g’s, it’s on his credit report!
      Chit, it could stay on my report for an easy $14g’s tho!
      Like a mutha sucks it would be,
      and under that line. It would have been the new car, boat, truck with a very small loan amount I got.”

:yes:

I check my accts daily too :ashamed:

SHUT MsTake :lol:

Video touring MJ’s old place in Liberty. :crying1:

Just Looking says:

@man – ummm hmm auditor. A type personality, ….Are you rigid about everything?

:chiiiiiid: <<we need this emoticon

With the sideeye looking back :rofl:

KyCakes says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I worked in HR and one time

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :warning:
      :shotsfired:
      ———————————————————————-
      What the fawk is wrong with you two?

Video touring MJ’s old place in Liberty. :crying1:

:chortles:

KyCakes says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I worked in HR and one time

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :warning:
      :shotsfired:
      ———————————————————————-
      What the fawk is wrong with you two?

SHE's crazy *coo coo sounds* keeps trying to get me to e-mail her! :eek:

:hahaha: #imkidding

KyCakes says:

@DTTS :rofl:

You make me laugh

OTB, you’re touring homes and I’m touring kids :rofl: :rofl: #fillyouinlater

KyCakes says:

@DTTS :rofl:

You make me laugh
      ^^^^^^
      THIS right here! Is really gonna get her going yo! :rofl: :rofl:
      :hug:

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: I’ve just started streaming Black Dynamite from Adult Swim yesterday….Lawd this is almost as bad as Boondocks. I’m over here :rofl: on this folk job.

Just Looking says:

Best thing that happened to banking! Taking pics of checks. I spent half the honeymoon night clicking my arse away.

MISTA was like :wtf:
      Me: Ugggh you waited months I need 20 more minutes
      MISTA – Next day, where is the money. It’s in my account

Me: Our accounts not set up like that yet.
      Mista: 3 weeks later, where is the money
      Me: I can’t hear ya

*giggles

Did the person that opened the email get in trouble?

:yes: She was a manager herself so its not like she didn’t know how to keep it confidential…and the subject was “Salary”. She told me after they called her into a closed door to basically “fuss” at her for opening the damn email.

SHE’s crazy *coo coo sounds* keeps trying to get me to e-mail her! :eek:
      :hahaha: #imkidding
      This will never happen :tea:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————
      Yo, I watched the first episode :rofl:

Watching the little chicken waitress ride him out of his socks whilst he was trying to coax the ‘secret recipe’ out of her….

Just Looking says:

@MAC – How the fugg was she suppose to know what the email enclosure was. YT people just mad cause then the black girl knew she was making less than all the yt’s

@JUST LOOKIN
      “@man – ummm hmm auditor. A type personality, ….Are you rigid about everything?”

:think:

Rigid… nah. See, I just like telling people what to do and not hearing no back talk or nothing.

@OTB
      “Did the person that opened the email get in trouble?

:huh:

How the phuck you don’t open and email addressed to you? If it said “salary” wouldn’t you assume someone was emailing you about YOUR salary? :shrugs:

The person that made the mistake of sending out this email was obviously yt. :yes:

Can anyone lead me to the best post of the day, so I can laugh, instead of staring at the screen :eek:

This is for after ten minutes and no one answers–> :rollseyes:

akes says:

LadieLeo says:

I’ve just started streaming Black Dynamite from Adult Swim yesterday….Lawd this is almost as bad as Boondocks. I’m over here on this folk job.
      ———————————————————————
      Yo, I watched the first episode

*****************************
      I haven’t seen that one. But I’ve seen the one where they sent Elvis to put drugs back in the black community to get them out of the white community, one about a circus, another about race wars and this one bout his daddy coming back and he’s a preacher. He done told the heuxs to stop selling their cooch and giving the money to the pimps but they need to sell it for the Lawd :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JUST LOOKIN

:think:

——————————————————————–
      ohhhh….Direct me, Daddy :yes:

#UndercoverSubmissive

*************************
      Well Auntie asked me earlier did I think I was an alcoholic and I humbly replied that alcoholics go to meetings and I go to parties…but then I was called away for a meeting. #Irony

*************************

Oh. Thanks

Bigbadwolf says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

OTB, you’re touring homes and I’m touring kids
      ________________________

That just made me think of my convo with my 9yr old last night. Talkin bout he wish he was adopted. I told him. "I wish you were adopted too, kids that are adopted are hand picked by their parents, but I got stuck with you I didnt have a choice." He just :rollseyes: and walked away :lol:

:tea: Her subordinate was making only a couple thousand less than her which is why her and HR was in talks cause she was like, “come on now. I’m double degreed and the manager :eek: ” But chile. :tea:

Yeah…white/Asian men make the most, then white women, then the rest of us. :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*************************

Oh. Thanks
      *************************************
      also its my fav bartender's bday and I'm out this bih at 10 mins so I can go :koolaid: with her.

SHE’s crazy *coo coo sounds* keeps trying to get me to e-mail her! :eek:
      _________________________
      Since you begging :rolleyes: it’s takencell @ :yahoo: :rofl:

@OTB: Yea when I replied about seeing Vannah in the suit on here I was just being honest #FUTUREVOICE but it still tickled me. She read me tho and let me know Font was for kids and that she was moving on up!

mstudammuch says:

:tea:

:offtopic: I guess love does conquer all bc Ciara and the rest of Future’s sisterwives were flickn it up at his concert last night… I’m all for unity and if that works them be my guest but :hailnaw: dat heaux Brittni would still be on punishment for all that slick dissing and unnecesary beefing… But i digress

:facepalm: