Michael Jackson Conrad Murray

The Internet is buzzing about an interview given by Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s disgraced ex-personal physician.

The 60-year-old heart surgeon was released from a California prison 3 weeks ago. He immediately began giving interviews — in exchange for substantial sums of cash because he’s broke.

In an interview with The Daily Mail, Murray described a very simple procedure performed by doctors and nurses in hospitals and clinics every day.

But instead of explaining the procedure of catheterizing a patient in simple terms, Murray over-exaggerated the procedure by saying, “I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night.”

Murray was describing how close he was to Michael — as a personal physician would be to his patient.

Michael was addicted to prescription medications including the powerful intravenous anesthetic Propofol, which is administered only in hospitals or clinics.

When a patient is receiving intravenous fluids, doctors or nurses usually insert a tube called a straight cath into the patient’s vagina or penis to drain their bladders so they don’t urinate on themselves while under the anesthetic. The catheter is attached to a small urine bag.

Once the IV stops, the catheter is removed.

Murray also gave the false impression that Michael was “incontinent” every night — instead of simply saying patients normally lose control of their bladders when they are under anesthesia for prolonged periods of time.

Conrad further exaggerated Michael’s living conditions, claiming Jackson lived in a state of paranoia and uncleanliness. He said maids were not allowed to wash Michael’s underwear for fear they would sell it.

Expect more nonsense from Murray as more publications throw cash at him. Murray will say anything for money.

• Jackson Family Lose $40B AEG Live Wrongful Death Lawsuit
  • LAPD: MJ Doc Waited 82 Minutes Before Calling 911
  • LA Times: Doctor Left Jackson Alone To Go Make Phone Calls
  • Michael Jackson fans target the wedding of Jackson’s accuser, Gavin Arvizo

88 Responses to “Conrad Murray should have said, ‘I catheterized Michael Jackson every night to keep him from wetting himself’”

:stop: Conrad. Sat cho thirsty azz down somewhere :facepalm:

The Master Beta :D says:

Chile :bye: :rolleyes:

libra80sbaby says:

Michael got 32 sibling INCLUDING ole Madame Toussaint Wax Museum Face Azz Jermaine. Tell Jermaine to put the Sharpie for his hairline down and go see bout this nigguh :boxing:

libra80sbaby says:

Jermaine don’t eem need no vaseline :boxing:

:no:
      Damn shame.
      Mike’s Poor family.

nybrn2 says:

Conrad needs to lay low and keep quiet because MJ has some serious fans.

free says:

when i heard this, i was pizzed because cathing is pretty common. this MF has the nerve to go around describing how he stole hospital-grade drugs, administered them unlawfully and unethically, fugged around talking to broads while MJ went unconscious, and could not even administer CPR properly.

words cannot describe the digust and disdain i have for this main to continue to speak like he was some kind of angel or savior.

From Downstairs:
      KayCeiSoul says:

I. LOVE. CARL. THOMAS.
      I wouldn’t care if he was smoking flour crumbs, that muphucka can SANG.
      And his album, “Let’s Talk About It” was severely overrated.
      “Let Me Know”?? Stayed on repeat for HOURS.
      “If you love me let me know…or let me go….let me go” :listen:
      Love how Bono and Sting influenced his music.
      ————————————————-
      I :heart: you!! WE :fistbump:

He does what shatty people do yall :shrug: They do shatty things :shrug:

this cat is less than nothing in my eyes, and Free put it best, now you talking AS IF yeen did shatt wrong. STFU loser

Can we talk about that monogrammed velour shirt there for a minute that Mike is sporting? Cause that bish is 1982 preppy sharb :nun:

And he is GIVING it to the camera.
      Like… you cant see ME <<Kev Hart voice :nun:

Ty says:

I doubt he’s broke. They paid his azz to take MJ out :coffee: He will disappear eventually to some island :coffee:

Isn’t this a blatant privacy violation? Even if Michael is dead, since when are doctors allowed to discussed the care in which they received? I hope he never is able to practice medicine again. You heard Michael baby mamma saying she would buy the bullet that kills him? …. Him and Zimmerman need to be on an island together.

KayCeiSoul says:
      He didn’t even know me and didn’t use a condom. and he does smoke weed and crack….The sex was wack as ish.
      ^^^^ Even REPEATING this was wack as shyt. She is wack as shyt. The fact that she ate that man food and talked about him is wack as shyt. The drive to his lil’ house in Houston was wack as shyt. The bish logging on to her computer was wack as shyt. :coffee:
      ———————————————
      :yes: :cosign: F.D.B.

——————————
      :yes: “They” Did

Conrad needs to stop ruining MJ’s pristine reputation of being normal and sane.

:tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv how old are yew :eek: round here leaving initials and such. You know people be keeping files. How you think I found out DTTS was an 80 year old Asian boy man that likes to play the dance games at Dave n Busters :dance:
      I am 30 plus two years young :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HIPPA. But when me and a coworker chatted about it she pointed out he is not currently a doc. Isnt he still bound by ethics codes though? Its a mess. And sad. And Conrad KNOW he killed that man. Accident or not. He was negligent. And to come out of prison for doing so…and still talking about it? That shoulda been part of his sentence. That he cant profit off of Mike’s death AT ALL. Nor speak on it.

I just saw a still shot of kk and kanye, and this dummy thinks he’s so smart :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am 30 plus two years young :tea:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~
      Whos initials did I leave?? guhhl WHAT,The S.S. thats you Super Sporty
      listen i
      CANNOT
      WITH
      YOU
      TuhDAY

Mike’s Poor family
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mama Katie :sad: She old and fragile and has lost a child.

——————————
      :yes: “They” Did
      When I saw that masonic ring during his trial I knew he was going to serve a couple of years and never have to work again :coffee:

I found out DTTS was an 80 year old Asian boy man
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Is this true? DTTS I thought you was a fione azz thick Chi town sista. THE UTTER DECEPTION. :no:

Mike’s Poor family
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mama Katie :sad: She old and fragile and has lost a child.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Yup Exactly my point.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whos initials did I leave?? guhhl WHAT,The S.S. thats you Super Sporty
      listen i
      CANNOT
      WITH
      YOU
      TuhDAY
      ________________________
      I was talking about SR initials :kona:
      :rofl: at I cannot with you today. When can you?

Matchsticks says:

this is old news, it just wasn’t told by Conrad himself, all this came out during the trial that Mike had to wear a condom catheter at night…

Ching Chong
      That’s not racist is it :kona:

TheRealAshland says:

He’s not a doctor anymore.

Nope.

ohpretty1 says:

This guy has no boundaries! I don’t condone violence, but these are the type of actions that will have one of those kids growing up and seriously hurting him.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

CHICAGO you say?
      *right click save* add another thumb tack :blink:

When can you?
      miStaken isnt it Gym time for you?

essenze says:

Such as mess. Getting money off the unfortunate circumstances of other, no bueno. I forgot, it is the American way. :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

he has nothing to lose. what are they going to do? take his license. he is about to go ham — burger on these fools :lol:

ohpretty1 says:

^^^^This all day!

@sandrarose, so you are telling me if a doctor loses his license or quits he is free to blab all he wants in regards to my medical history,.. that’s nice to know :tea:

——————————
      :yes: “They” Did
      ———————————–
      CHILE!! I seent it and was like Yup…Conrad followed “orders” :tea:

oh did you get my evan rose joe simpson email?

about to go ham — burger on these fools :lol:
      :chase:
      SOmebody get her! :whip:
      Oh my goodness :hahaha:

that will have one of those kids growing up and seriously hurting him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I got money on Paris. She done already tried it with her aunt Janet. The other two are quiet. Even though those the ones you gotta watch out for. So Paris…and then Blanket. They might fugg Conrad UP over they daddy in 2024. Watch cho byke Conrad.

IsThisThingOn... says:

__________________________

:ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

miStaken isnt it Gym time for you?
      :lol: I try to go around 1 –my normal hour… plus I beat the 12 am rush. But I might go about 12:45 today.
      #Stuffuptightpeoplesay
      What dem 15 minutes gone do? :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

that will have one of those kids growing up and seriously hurting him.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————————-
      Nope…”They” had that girl sent to a “Medical Facility” to program her into a “Good Girl” :tea:

Watch cho byke
      =====
      Folks probably get on here reading :blink: fugg they talmbout?! :rofl:

I am from Dallas
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Your font still sessi sis. :hug:

Madame Toussaint Wax Museum Face Azz Jermaine <<<WHY :crying1:

@Mistaken You should go an Extra hour and earlY today

A.J. says:

That sweater Michael got on is everything!! Chit look like blue crushed velvet rope from the movie theater.

monique216 says:

:crying: :rofl:

That was to throw MsTake :rofl: :rofl:

:hug: I’ll take the hug though :lol:

bgood says:

Morning everyone

Ty says:

I doubt he’s broke. They paid his azz to take MJ out He will disappear eventually to some island

Record label or Illuminati??? LOL

Folks probably get on here reading fugg they talmbout?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is how Jody mama said it on “Baby Boy” though.

Ya gots tah Watch cho byke

:kona:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Mistaken You should go an Extra hour and earlY today

:cosign: :cosign: :cosign:

KayCeiSoul says:

He’s not a doctor anymore.

___________________________

And his shady azz should never be one again.
      Maybe the new Dr. Scholl’s, but nothing else. Bastid.

And LIBRA!!! YASS on all things CARL THOMAS. :yes:

A.J. says:

what is that velvet :rofl:

A.J. says:

Just yuck, who holding another man’s dyck to insert a cath? Unless, that’s their thing…otherwise :hurl:

bgood says:

Morning everyone
      Record label or Illuminati??? LOL
      —————————-
      Don’t do this….you KNOW it was the “Killuminati” :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Conrad is about to drag MJ all up and through California just to earn a dollar. He has already been tried in court so he is about to write and book and its just as sickening to even want the opportunity to interview him. I would be unbothered and unmoved by anything he had to say. I’m over the whole MJ thing anyway. No one is perfect. Lord knows if I should pass right now my mother could write a book that would be in Ophrahs bookclub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I been waiting on you! I KNEW somebody was gonna agree with me @ #12

That bish is tight aint it? :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

El yea :rofl: Blanket look like he will sneak up on a ninja and slice their throat from the byke like :huh: Old Hannibal Lecter face boi. Who is his diddy Jack the Ripper? His mom Wednesday Adams? Cause it ain’t Mike :nono:

free says:

TheRealAshland says: @sandrarose, so you are telling me if a doctor loses his license or quits he is free to blab all he wants in regards to my medical history,.. that’s nice to know

***********************************

i’m thinking because it may already be public record due to the trial, including that MJ was cathed up. conrad is really just dramatizing it.

KDub
      How they were ‘walk fuggin’ through the house :woot:

Anna says:

libra80sbaby says:

that will have one of those kids growing up and seriously hurting him.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————————-

~~~
      They are forcing that child to stay there. She will come out a “stepford kid”. She went in before Summer, in 25 days it will be Winter.

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

what is that velvet
      And the original Herve Leger bandaid straps all under the arms and around the collar and stuff. Yall will let the KING OF POP be great!!! Yes you will! :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Just got off of my phone interview….fangas and legs crossed…
      Sweet Baby Hesus of all things Human Resource related please let me get this JOB!!!

libra80sbaby says:

Since this is the LEGEND that is Michael Jackson, I will overlook them “I’m in middle school and TRIED to arch my eyebrows with my Mama Bic Leg Razor, Eyebrows” :hides:

free says:

A.J. says: Just yuck, who holding another man’s dyck to insert a cath?

*************************

hundreds of nurses all over the world at this moment.

TheRealAshland says:

Yup.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Mistaken You should go an Extra hour and earlY today
      you trying to kill meh :shock: 2 hours. Chile bye. I am already dizzy today. And yes I been eating more than meatless salads so :stop: :lol: I have felt dizzy all day :thinking: no idea why.

@dtts: You in not from the same state as Beyoncé :rolleyes: You from the same place as Kanye and gimpy D Rose

VDot says:

:newpost:

Is Paris still locked up in the psych ward? :thinking:

‘walk fuggin’

Hate yew :rofl:

Anna says:

libra80sbaby says:

that will have one of those kids growing up and seriously hurting him.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————————-

~~~
      ~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~
      ~~~
      I thought she wanted to Be there?

A.J. says:

what is that velvet :rofl:

Crushed velour. :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

KDub
      How they were ‘walk fuggin’ through the house
      Who :huh: *having visuals of that scene from Baby Boy :crying:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How they were ‘walk fuggin’ through the house
      *takes your keyboard away*
      **gives it back cause it’s wet**
      STOP BEING NASTY :eek: :lol:

Further, what kind of woman who claims to be a Christian uses a woman’s fertility as an attack against another by referring to “scrambled eggs.”
      ~~~~~~
      FakeDra is wrong for that

————————-
      :yes: She is gone. Her programming might be taking longer because she has a VERY strong will. Poor thing.

A.J. says:

what is that velvet :rofl:

Crushed velour
      :dead:

Anna says:

————————-

~~~
      :rofl: Strong will/too stubborn for her own good.

ohpretty1 says:

——–

My money is on Blanket. When he grows into Comforter, chile…