Ciara baby bump1

Ciara just Instagram’ed this photo of her mini baby bump moments ago. Doesn’t she look spectacular? She has great genes. Ciara probably won’t look pregnant anywhere except her belly — just like Monica Brown.

Photo: Ciara’s Instagram

• deedeegirl

I don’t see anything

• Shellz

Me either lmao!! Its my bday tho :woot: lol hi everybody!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Both of whom…WORK.

THERE. YEW. GEAUX.

• MissHarlem

*takes DUBB to the :kona: * where I will be for the remainder of the week :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Both of whom…WORK.
    THERE. YEW. GEAUX.
    ——-

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A32M0-KYTu0 eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini?

Both of whom…WORK.

THERE. YEW. GEAUX.
    —————–
    Say hah? :lol:

:party:

@SHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ :yahoo:

Happy Bday

• Orange Blossom

not.sure.if.serious

where the bump posed to be at and why them placemats on the wall? :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

Hannnnnnnnnnn. :hahaha:

• IsThisThingOn…

Bless her and the fetus, but I don’t see a bump. Is the intent to make us tired of this story now, so we won’t be interested later on? …because I’m already over this ‘breaking news’

• Orange Blossom

i was gonna ask where monica brown work at but then i was like nah.

imma be quiet. :tape:

• OutsidetheBox

won’t look pregnant anywhere except her belly

Signs of a surrogate.

Sincerely, Beyonce.

:tea:

:happybirthday:

• deedeegirl

Happy BDay Shellz

Signs of a surrogate.

Sincerely, Beyonce.
    ——————-
    *Le Weep*

• OutsidetheBox

LaLa that foot tat is the WORST!!!! :crying1:

• Who Dat

I mean when I kept seeing that AND KEEP seeing it over and over…I am like ya girl WORK dont she? Shyt. Futhermore, I done did my part to give to the earth. Sandra aint living up to HER OWN uterine potential. I am using mine for FUN…for the rest of my life. Fugg whatchu heard. Taint fair Sandy gets to use hern in whatever it is she do with it…but wanna keep talking bout ME giving more BIRTH. I done GAVE all the birth I am going to GIVE in this lifetime! Talk to K.Michelle. She has hot pockets (PLURAL).

• Ty

So she gets to hang with the popular folks again :rofl:

I don’t see CiCi’s bump but I see Melo’s in that size smedium jacket :no:

• montchod

Why would she want to be added to the list of baby’s mama’s smh

• Who Dat

LaLa that foot tat is the WORST!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Her legs and feet are the worst.

I. HATE. DUBB.

:wail:

:dead:

Fugg yew. :lol:

• Ty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Both of whom…WORK.

THERE. YEW. GEAUX.
    :stop: teaching spirit fingers 101 is not working :nono:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Is it stupid for me to keep saying that until she says it or really starts showing I ain’t buying it? They rumors have been going around long enough for her belly to have gotten bigger yet it hasn’t. Wake me when she has a 6 month belly or she comes out and says she’s preggers.

_| |_ <— LaLa's legs :rofl:

• MissHarlem

• Who Dat

And Ciara looks like “Scream” Michael Jackson up there in that pic. Right before him and Janet break it down

:danban:

• libra80sbaby

Ty says:

So she gets to hang with the popular folks again :rofl:
    I don’t see CiCi’s bump but I see Melo’s in that size smedium jacket :no:
    ———————–

• FuturedocDonte

Why do I have to log into word press everytime I wanna post :waiting: this like the 10th time today

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOtHsYeEqg datsmdubya2u

:offtopic: This FIRE ROASTED PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shotsfired: :pigsfly:

DALLAS (AP) — A Dallas-area man was sentenced to death Saturday for killing his children’s baby sitter to prevent her from testifying that he raped her.

Franklin Davis admitted in court to killing 16-year-old Shania Gray, describing how he lured her into his car outside her school, shot her and dumped her body in a river. But he said he killed her out of revenge and hatred, not to obstruct the sexual assault case that was nearing trial.

A Dallas jury convicted Davis of capital murder Tuesday before sentencing him to death.

Happy Birthday Shellz :waves:

• Who Dat

:yahoo: <<< Ciara's students at Forever Rest University doing online Spirit Fingers class. For a PE credik.

So they can get their certificiate in Dishwashing Technology.

• Orange Blossom

montchod says:

Why would she want to be added to the list of baby’s mama’s smh

because THIS TIME is different, he put a ring on it and has a very lucrative career ahead of him….or cant you tell :)

auto tune is totally new and ground breaking and its a skill thats hard to master. Future will always have his classic “songs” played in heavy rotation. you cant just learn this at ICDC you gotta apprentice under the tutelage of masters like TPain. this shyt serious, yo!

duhh :rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bless you. You have fulfilled your earthly purpose. You have now contributed to the gene pool of future generations. Your genes will live forever – provided your spawn also produces spawn. :yes:

• MissHarlem

:partyhat: HBD SHELLZ

I’m out for the day! :peace: y’all

—————
    I want to cry every tear I have in meh right now.. :wail:

• Who Dat

you gotta apprentice under the tutelage of masters like TPain
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause Roger Troutman is dead.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOtHsYeEqg datsmdubya2u

Ciara’s students at Forever Rest University doing online Spirit Fingers class.

________________________________

Do she teach Spirit Toes too? cause her’s be wiggling in the wind erry time she wear open toe shoes

• Ty

Between Sandra and Dubb :ghost: :crying:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I have confirmed this info through multiple well-connected sources. How much more proof do you need? :shrug:

:love: Sandra loves meh.

TODAY

• Orange Blossom

so if your crotch fruit dont have their own crotch fruit then you aint worth a dam?

dang! what scripture is that? jesus dont be playin!

jesus be like what that uterus do, boo?

• libra80sbaby

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

EKTJWWWPAYFZ says:

I’m out for the day!

Have a great evening to you and everyone else who’s leaving for the day. :waves:

• lovezoe

__________________________
    Heard from babymama’s around the world.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I WEPT :crying1:

Like @Prynn said Ciara toes be on the pavement scratchin and survivin…

:ghost:

• Anna

~~~~~
    I think RWS had a diff pic, she looks preggos.

• Who Dat

dang! what scripture is that? jesus dont be playin!

jesus be like what that uterus do, boo?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I AM AT THIS DESK LITERALLY CRINE :wail:

I gotta walk it off. I am here til 6 today. cant be fuggin with chall.

• cocoa49

What bump? Please if this was Bey this would be a neg. post. No one cared about her engagement, and no cares about her invisible baby bump. smfh Her stomach is as flat as her a$$. :newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOtHsYeEqg datsmdubya2u

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I WEPT :crying1:

Like @Prynn said Ciara toes be on the pavement scratchin and survivin…

:ghost:

Sweaterqawd you only gonna see monkey kung fu grip toes on the sonogram..

Dr. “i don’t know what the sex is but this baby will be climbing trees at 3 months”

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

******************

You know I like to get it straight from the horses mouth. Otherwise I’ma need a ultrasounds, DNA test, or a big belly that I ain’t got to squint and turn sideways to see.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:no: you going too hard in the paint yellow sprout

• Ty

:dead: @ CiCi’s toes back firing on the pavement like Momma Dee’s coupe de ville :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Who Dat

Sandra can @Pryn come byke? PLEASE?????????????

Have a hort.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:whistle: we’ll never be royals

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Have a great evening to you and everyone else who’s leaving for the day.
    by Sandra Rose on Nov 18, 2013 at 4:26 pm——-_
    ————
    You ain’t slick :lol: it’s about to go down. Defaults…. Oh kill em :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOtHsYeEqg datsmdubya2u

Ciara’s toes theme song

:whistle: ” scratchin and survivin… good times! ain’t we luck we got em

good times” :whistle:

we’ll never be royals
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My shat :yes:

Diamonds on your timepiece. Jet planes. Islands. Tigers on a gold leash. We don’t care, we aren’t caught up in your love affair. :headphones:

it’s about to go down. Defaults…. Oh kill em

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh my e-time is bout to be up? *gives byke my big azz clock like Flav*

Sandra you gonna ban me for the 9th time?

Really?

Word.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Dub I be killing my seat on that song :lol:

• Ty

Auntie can u :cellphone: your happily married FOTB and ask her why her husband is posting pics of him and the help from the strip club on instagram :shrug: I thought they were moving to LA did they stop in Houston :popcorn:

• Just Looking

Speaking of tats… A family member says they was get a JUICY tramp stamp (that’s on your back right above your arse crack right?)

My response was that is going to like STOOPID at 65, their response it will still be JUICY.

My Response :vomit:

Foot and ankles tats, seem like they would hurt. :shrug:

• Ty

14-Year-Old Boy Brutally Beaten By Police For Resisting Arrest?
    A Pennsylvania mother is rightfully outraged after she says her teenage son was brutally beaten by police officers after being arrested for stealing.

via Philly News

Was 14-year-old Joseph Williams “brutally tortured” by Bucks County cops, as his mother alleges? Or did the 9th grader take a nasty spill on his face when he was Tasered while fleeing police?

The Internet wants to know.

A grisly photo that Marissa Sargeant posted on Facebook Friday — her son’s swollen, bloody face after a shoplifting arrest last week in Tullytown Borough — went viral over the weekend and had been shared more than 43,000 times as of Sunday night.

Supporters are demanding justice, calling it a horrific case of police brutality and comparing it to the Rodney King beating.

“The picture speaks 1,000 words. They brutally beat him,” Sargeant said in her Levittown apartment. “If he did fall on his face, why does he have scrapes and bruises all over his whole face, everywhere. Why is his nose broken? Why is his nostril lifted off his face? Why is both of his eyes black and swollen?”

Sargeant said Williams is embarrassed to go outside or see people he knows, so he covers his face.

“I’m left with a child who’s going to be physically damaged for the rest of his life,” his mother said

• Who Dat

I just went and read about Shania Gray and that dude needs to fry for that. :no: NO WORDS. :sad:

• Just Looking

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOtHsYeEqg datsmdubya2u

@ TY

Our police are completely out of control I read the Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America’s Police Force. We live in a Police State.. black people been knowing this but now white people are finding out..

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Oh my e-time is bout to be up? *gives byke my big azz clock like Flav*
    Sandra you gonna ban me for the 9th time?
    Really?
    Word.
    ————————
    No not you :rofl: you an OG IN THE GAME. Respected. You bout dat hopping john

• Sunkissed404

Ciara’s baby bump is the best PR she’s had in a long time.. lol Goodness!