T.I., Grand Hustle Sign To Columbia Records

Shawn Tubby Holiday and Tip Harris

Sandrarose.com was the first to break the news that rap mogul T.I. “Tip” Harris signed a new record deal with Columbia Records.

Friend of the blog, Shawn “Tubby” Holiday, Columbia’s new SVP of Urban A&R, was instrumental in getting the deal done. Shawn is pictured above with T.I.

Music mogul Pharrell Williams will executive produce T.I.’s fist album on Grand Hustle/Columbia in early 2014. DJ Toomp and Timbaland will also produce the much-anticipated project.

T.I. and his imprint Grand Hustle Records parted ways with Atlantic Records earlier this year. The split was an acrimonious one.

“Atlantic Records hated,” said T.I. in an interview with XXL magazine. “Labels love hardcore T.I. That keeps the cash register ringing. They don’t want me to go to prison and caught though. They want me to be the Teflon Don, and I can’t blame them. That shit’s sexy. But I’m older, man. I’m wiser, I’m calmer, I’m better, stronger. I’m ready for whatever tomorrow got coming.”

From Miss Info:

Congrats to Tip and the whole label! Here’s what he had to say about his new deal:

I’m honored to be partners with such a successful, passionate and creative conglomerate like Columbia Records, who respects and supports the vision of their artist and partners. Nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Doug Morris, Rob Stringer and the entire staff. Also, a special thank you to my big bruh, Sk8board P, for always believing in me and also executive producing my upcoming project.

223 Responses to “T.I., Grand Hustle Sign To Columbia Records”

FuturedocDonte says:

:clap:

Smonae says:

Good cause i wanna hear what TIP got to say since he off papers, he dont have to sensor himself no more :clap:

Lemme scroll up and read the POST SO I can get excited
    :woohoo:

This post looks familiar :huh:

He bout to really turn pop now…. Timberland is producing << not that Timberland can do no wrong when it comes to beats in my eyes….. :tea: but yeah he bout to go pop

But I’m older, man. I’m wiser, I’m calmer, I’m better, stronger
    ____________________________________

Well thats good then Tip

They don’t want me to go to prison and caught though. They want me to be the Teflon Don, and I can’t blame them. That ****’s sexy. But I’m older, man. I’m wiser, I’m calmer, I’m better, stronger. I’m ready for whatever tomorrow got coming.

O_o

Sandra is this FOTB not with Interscope anymore due to GaGa :thinking:

and again……

Obama didn’t lie about anything. They are “standing” up a healthcare system products with various agencies/companies; experian, social security office, INS, veterans and several other companies and it can only work if people partner with each other……..
    Obama Care/Affordable Care Act – Saved my life! I once got insurance back in 06 and I had to wait a year before the insurance company would pay due to Pre-existing condition for my scripts. (which prior to ACA was pregnancy, asthma, high blood pressure) All the mess blacks have or know someone that has. You will die or go bankrupt trying to pay for some prescriptions.
    :obama:

acrimonious :love:

That ****’s sexy.
    _________

:eek: :giggles: :ashamed: Sorry, Tameka.

Tip a mogul. Jay aint. :lol: :hahaha:

OutsidetheBox says:Tip a mogul. Jay aint. :lol: :hahaha:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~
    ~
    Everybody isn’t So SMAHT

Anyway, dope boyz cleared the trapp nigga. :headphone: This a good look, especially with B.O.B. :heart: Trae. Mike. Dro. Kuntry King. :eek: Grand Hustle is stacked!

@SandraRose :eek:
    I’ll be at Walmart today to meet @kmichelle face to face. Let’s see if she is as tough in person as she is on Twitter.

:tea: WEll sandrita Plz do a post on the meeting :bounce:

Just Cooking :kiss: Suh. It aint time to go yet?!? :no: :yawn: Tryptophan working magic. :yawn:

libra80sbaby says:

:tea:

Let’s see if she is as tough in person as she is on Twitter.

:hahaha: You gone learn tuh-dayyyyyyyyy. <—sang it. :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

Yep. Akoo is an empire :eek: Congrats Tip. Been listening to Im Serious today..

Isnt Beyonce signed to Columbia :thinking:

Georgia got SYG laws right? Betta be careful tying peepah. It aint 140 characters in them Walmart aisles. :hahaha:

Not a big huge surprise. Pharell and Tip been collaborating since “I’m Serious” :shrug: (his first album). Why I was tripping off of folks tripping off of THEM together on “Blurred Lines”.

Caramel Rain says:

So yall not gone talk abut how Anna Wintour straight nigored Kim K at Kanye’s concert? :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – Take a pic and change your gravi. Thanks….

@OTB – :hug: Got here early, but I went to my first Toastmasters Meeting today. It was actually fun!

I’m currently grooving to my new work out song. Gas Pedal #Sage

You know you a NUT, you leave Toastmasters then listen to Gas Pedal, next in rotation Red Nose, then depending how my tracks are set up it may be
    Andrea Crouch “Let The Church Say Amen”

#dontjudge

Be careful Sandrita . . U know she’s got them Sets of lips that look deadly :eek:

@mystique_09 :hahaha:
    @SandraRose Let’s see if you are as tough in person as you are on your blog.

AND SO It Begins! :lol:

Been listening to Im Serious today..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Get out of my MP3 player!

ME TOO. I try not to listen to…ummm certain music in this office. Makes me feel a lil militant. :rofl: The other day I had that OLD Cash Money in…had to turn that ish OWF :eek:

Smonae says:

Tip a mogul. Jay aint.

Who is that :thinking:

:shrug: These chirren dont know the music connects, Dubb. :shrug: Seen some chit last night on 106 made me weep. :crying1:

BUT tell me at least one of yall refined sisters like Wale’s Clappers? :|

:buttshake: I’m fukking me a new chick every night…Make that ass clap, I don’t care about that cellulite :buttshake:

:ashamed: :kona:

Just Looking says:

Gasp for air and clutches Mikimoto Tahitian Perls. Anna is the bish who is the most hated but loved editor of Vouge :tea:

A little of my soul died with laughter. :dead: :ghost:

Caramel Rain says:

Been listening to Im Serious today..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Get out of my MP3 player!

ME TOO. I try not to listen to…ummm certain music in this office. Makes me feel a lil militant. The other day I had that OLD Cash Money in…had to turn that ish OWF
    **************
    :rofl: :rofl: IKR. be ready to slap somebody

#dontjudge

not that Timberland can do no wrong when it comes to beats in my eyes….. but yeah he bout to go pop

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yeah cause its been a LONG TIME since Tim came with some REAL hard ish far as beats. Hail the last one I can remma is Nukka What… off of Jay-Z Vol. 2. Which I will ALWAYS love him for. That is one of my FAVE Timbo beats EVER IN LIFE.

IsThisThingOn... says:

@SandraRose

___________________________

You gon’ shake the table? :bite:

eniefrumdabloc says:

Who is that

The Devil who wears Prada. :yes: That funny looking white woman with the Blonde blunt bob? Editor of Vogue.

Kanye seeks her approval. :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Before Kim Kardashian became a global superstar, Lindsay Lohan knew her as a stylist and personal shopper who worked for Paris Hilton. Now the tables have truly turned as Kim upstaged Lindsay at Kanye West’s concert Tuesday night in Brooklyn.

“Kim was trying to rub shoulders with Vogue editor Anna Wintour in the VIP section of the concert. Lindsay was seated noticeably away, and played on her phone before leaving the VIP area after just ten minutes,” one eyewitness tells NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB.

“Kim was more interested in impressing Anna Wintour, and wanted nothing to do with Lindsay at the Barclay’s Center in New York. A few years ago, the sight of Anna Wintour with a Kardashian would have been laughable, but now it is a reality. Next she will be on the cover of Vogue, and let’s see who is laughing then,” said one close friend.

But, don’t bet on that. While Wintour got the VIP treatment by Kanye at his concert she ignored Kim.

“You just can’t please the ice queen. After Kanye personally reached out to Anna, giving her two VIP tix to his Barclays show Tuesday night- she brought Grace Coddington–Anna sat four seats away from Kim and met her with nothing but a nod,” says an eyewitness. “Yet, she chatted with Kendall Jenner for a few minutes. What could piss Kim off more?”

The answer would be: Anna talking with Lindsay…..

MissHarlem says:

Logged in to tell OTB to get out my playlist :shakebutt: was shakin my ass to that this morning.

:hug: Have a great weekend everyone :nun:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yes. My new anthem :crying1:

:kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I mean what’s the shocker. Ain’t too many grown men that can both shop at Baby Gap and wear the same clothes. They prolly bonded over this. I like Tip. Go head :thumbsup:

Harlem :kiss:

I thought the beats was HOT on JT’s album too nii. I’m a big fan of Suit and Tie/mirrors. Are those original beats? :thinking:

The Devil who wears Prada. That funny looking white woman with the Blonde blunt bob? Editor of Vogue.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Anna creeps me the HAIL OWT

Clappers! :buttshake: :heart: They say no to ratchet rap, OTB caint. :snort: :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

JUST :kiss:

OTB :kiss:

DUBB :hug: please give PRYNN my love

Caramel Rain says:

This lady confiding in my b/c I’m Black, that she fugging a Black man. She’s like dont tell nobody b/c her family will disown her. Literally. Esp her kids. But they not racist, just “old school”? She giving him money already. It’s been two weeks. :eek:

Just Looking says:

Tried By 12 (Original Version) DOPE SON!

Don’t say sticks & stones they might break ya bones
    but the 9mm it will blow ya dome

eniefrumdabloc says:

Who is that

Kanye seeks her approval
    ********
    Kanye tryna upgrade Kim

Anna talking with Lindsay…..

Anna LIKES Lindsay. :ha: :haha: Poor Kimmmmmm. :brokenheart: I do feel bad for her. I bet she is perfectly nice. :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone

:kiss: Are you stepping out this wknd? I know its :cold: :hug: TTYL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think so. I was tambout his beats as far as wrappers go. Oh I am a Timbo fan. I will make walls move on a Sat. morning I throw on my Timbaland playlist. Well not just him. Its my Tidewater area playlist :ghost:

Him, Missy, Neptunes, etc. All the way from “Supa Thug” (Nore) to “Up Jumps Da Boogie” to “Hot Boyz”. But YES they got their own playlist

:eek: :facepalm: What are YOU saying tho? :popcorn:

GAGIRL87 says:

My momma taught me, everything fine ain’t the finest
    And everything that shine ain’t a diamond
    They say that change come wit time and I’m finding
    That most bitches take your kindness for blindness
    Yeah it feel good laying her beside you
    Diggin deep, all nine up inside you
    But we can’t kick out in public, gotta hide you
    Cause all my partnaz in the hood done tried you
    It’s true that you can’t turn a hoe into a house wife
    Well listen shorty maybe I don’t want a house wife
    They say that you a freak I’m thinking that they bout right
    Because that pussy’s so good and your mouth tight
    A pretty face, slim waist, and her stout nice
    Juicy ass that them niggaz in the south like
    She super sexy, got a nigga thinking bout a wife
    Wearing all white, being wit her for life

She got angel eyes, wit the baby face
    (But she’s a freak though)
    I want my momma and daddy to meet her
    Maybe have my baby
    (But she’s a freak though)
    They keep talking about you
    Because they – can’t keep up with your pace
    You’re my – super freak! super freak!
    You’re my – super freak!

TIP :yahoo: :buttshake: :headphone:

:huh:
    Dafugg going on here, Sandra No post?? U Getting ur banana peels spritz for K??

:cheers: My Fellow Toastmaster Rose

U will love Table Topics as well :happy:

She giving him money already. It’s been two weeks.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tell her that is why he is fuggin with her.

I shall @Harlem :2dance: <<< You and Prynn. Ew. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

where you stay :eek: Toasmaster meets in my building… well the chapter here….

@OTB: I confessed my love of Clappers last week. You surprised :lol:

Damn this day is drag azzing :sad:

but the 9mm it will blow ya dome

:clankclank: :hahaha: I aint no good with music like this. Be forgetting im a ladddyyyy. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:Damn this day is drag azzing :sad:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~
    ~
    say that!!!

:rofl: :rofl: Banana peels :crying1:

Luv: Banana peels tho :crying1:

GAGIRL87 says:

When that dope boyz in the trap come on my goodness EVEN TO THIS day that beat takes me somewhere :facepalm:

Da dope boyz in the trapp nigga
    The thug nigga, drug dealer where you at nigga
    I say the, da dope boyz in the trapp nigga
    The thug nigga, drug dealer where you at, a where you at nigga

:yahoo:

Just Looking says:

@Ty – :applause: They clap for everything. Today was my first day….

My impromptu word was responsibility.

No ummmm’s or ahhhs :nun:

@Taken – MD where you at???????????

Its tha Kang homey…

Just Looking says:

:rofl: :rofl: Banana peels :crying1: – My hair dresser would never do those, she said they would break your hair off.

@MAc – 16 walks in family room and says ma please :stop: that is not SWAG.

Lil fugger

@ JL: I am in NC.

:huh:
    Aint that what Sandy has . . the freeZe curls done got long :blink:

@Ms Tak – Ohhh, I thought we was about to be lunch buddies. :hug:

Banana peels
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What we used to call them here in NC

:kona: I hate YOU.

:yawn: what yall hollerin bout?

You surprised :lol:

*grabs you by your housecoat lapels* WHO ARE YOU and where is the virtuous Missus Taken :blink:

MissHarlem says:

Its my Tidewater area playlist

:nun: my soon to be home agane

OTB chit chat with ya later

Gonna be chit at work so I dont have to come in on the weekends. Chitload of aca policies here that has to be explained to patients :eyeroll:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I know JL :cry: The world would not have been ready for us to meet. I think the universe won’t allow me to meet any of you all in real life. Too much at one time *MIND BLOWN* :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

where you stay :eek: Toasmaster meets in my building… well the chapter here….
    We national hunty :nun: :rofl:

@ Just when u doing your first speech

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Round of applause .. make that :buttshake: clap..
    let me see you buss it buss it buss it :kona:

cougar lover says:

binge ate a pack of warm oatmeal cookies :ashamed:

warm, freshly bakes sweats are the debil, ya hear me :no:

We national hunty :nun: :rofl:
    ________________________
    I know I just wanted to be nosey and dramatical at the same time :hahaha:

warm, freshly bakes sweats are the debil, ya hear me :no:
    __________________________
    I hear you bruh. But they be calling don’t they? My vice is cheese. I :heart: it

where you at nigga

:ido: <–said it like "Here I go!" Mystikal voice too. :facepalm:

Ty says:

This damn day is taking too long :cry:

Somebody go get some gossip :popcorn:

My hair dresser would never do those, she said they would break your hair off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My hairdresser during that phase was from Florida. She was SO INTO HIGH HAIR. And HARD hair. That hoe would tease your ish into oblivion and it would sometimes touch the top of my seat in my car. :ghost:

I was a hair tragedy. French rolls in the back with nanaer peels in the front/top. FINGER WAVES in the front and french roll in the back. PIN CURLS. That bish had ALL OF RALEIGH tripping. MAN LISTEN. :crying1:

OTB – anybody i need a good rinse, (black)
    whats good out there and will cover greys?

—————————-

it’s not really a vice, but every now and again i get caught up.

F WIT ME YOU KNOW I GOT IT
    F WIT ME YOU KNOW I GOT IT
    AYE :danban: AYE :danban1:
    I don’t bop I do the money dance :dance:
    About to get let go cause my earphones so loud and I am diddy bopping….
    *chair dancing hard*

Caramel Rain says:

Chitload of aca policies here that has to be explained to patients

*mouths* GOD BLESS YOU :eek: *rocks to and fro* And God Speed tryna explain to ppl. :facepalm:

:ghost:
    :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

warm, freshly bakes sweats are the debil, ya hear me
    __________________________
    I hear you bruh. But they be calling don’t they? My vice is cheese. I it

*********
    mines is fresh baked bread and butter :ashamed:

my soon to be home agane

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We gonna meet then dayum it. Where you gonna be at?

:steer: <<< Me coming up that lil road in betwix Emporia, VA and Portsmouth. Highway 58!

*fresh warmly bakes sweats <– :rofl: i slay me

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

it’s not really a vice, but every now and again i get caught up.
    Oh okay I see. I tried to relate and you was like :stop: hol up I ain’t like you. I tell you. uppity
    *slaps down your paper cup of Tampico*

The Pearl! says:

************
    @Caramel, this is my LEAST favorite type of sprite! Ugh! Tellin you that shyt like now we is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GTFOWTBS!

MAYNE IM CRINE. :crying1: I Know MisT and Fay done seen some of this on my timeline in Florida. I need to start tagging yall. THEY STILL WEAR HARD HAT HAIR. Be looking at me and my movable tresses like we alien. :crying1:

The Master Beta :D says:

My hair dresser would never do those, she said they would break your hair off.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ____________________________________

Don’t forget the glitter and that spray on hair color in the can :lol:

Do what you want , what you want with my body :whistle:

luVn_liFe… says:

*having visuals of my Marge Simpson ponytails* :rofl*

____________________________
    PLEASE don’t get me started on this. My husband people :nono: The women got a least ONE gold tooth and multiple jewelry on. Like 2-3 rings on each finger. Then like 26 bangles on. I be like :wtf: T

About to get let go cause my earphones so loud and I am diddy bopping….
    *chair dancing hard*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I done turned off the hard music. I put it on shuffle and Teena Marie done came on…I am about to dance in my cube.

I JUST WANNNNNNNNNNA BE YOUR LooooOOoover GIRLLLLLLLL I just wanna rock your whurl :danban:

*slaps down your paper cup of Tampico*
    ——————————

nope ion even do tampico no more, since walmart got sunny d 2/$3.00 now ma’am. :tea:

@Harlem – We usta live in Hampton….near Buckroe Beach

@Ty – Next time I’m going to be the Ah Wizard and Elevator
    so I guess in Jan, I’ll do my first Speech/Presentation. I’m going to do it on Culture. #Maybe

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The computer stopped my font cause I was still typing.
    Then all of their messages are like:
    Be bless
    Me and bae
    I still he still we still
    :crying1: at that last one…..
    but the hair :no: they blame the hard hair or wigs on the humidity. Saying they gotta rock hat hair on account of the moistness of the air and heat… :eek:

Don’t forget the glitter and that spray on hair color in the can :lol:
    This older lady sprayed glitter in my hair, I wanted to fuggn cry. I thought I was too sophisticated for glitter in at 22. Talkn about being pissed off. :facepalm:

Don’t forget the glitter and that spray on hair color in the can

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    1998. I showed up for CHURCH to my dad and stepmom spot with a GOLD metallic strip dead down the milla of my hair. I had on gold and black. My NAILS was gold and black airbrush :nun: SHEEEEEEEEEEEET

MY DADDY walked in his living room and seen me sitting there and was SMOOVE like :eek:
    Then he hit my azz with…ummm so you cant wash that out??
    Me: Noooo?? Not until I go back next week (all proud cause I SWORE I was killin the game) :biggrin:

My daddy the WHOLE way to church >>> :no:
    My stepmom :facepalm:

Ty says:

:cheers: Did u get your book yet?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:whistle: I don’t wear jeans like the white boys…. But I do get wasted like the white boys
    @OTB: I am classy hood. I love all types of good music but throw me on some good hood music and I am ret ta go :danban: in my chair tho :eek:
    My husband be like :no: she ain’t finna buss a grape.. it don’t make no sense
    *pulls my housecoat tight*

Caramel Rain says:

@Pearl.. it’s crazy. I wanted to be like, SO IDC who you boning. We aint cool like that. NOW you wanna “chat”? Girl bye. I just listened to her tho.

<<<<<—-Queen of French Roll

Hunty I had every kind of French Roll you seen and then some. You couldn't tell me Nathan…It would take 30 minutes for water to penetrate that bun. Once I walked 8 blocks in the rain and my hair was still fly

:kona:

mines is fresh baked bread and butter :ashamed:
    —————————-

soo… you are just fine with flat water, and buttery bread on date night :think:

OTB – anybody i need a good rinse, (black)
    whats good out there and will cover greys?

I use some Indian chit. :smack: You might wanna try the Shea moisture line of colors? IDK. You know Im all about that from the EarF for my crazy head. :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Do you ever wash that housecoat?

Just Looking says:

Nall…I’m trying to get the prorated rate….for 2014 if I pay on Dec 1…. only will 44 vs. 56

:danban1:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Decides to join into the fun and fit in. I ain’t never had a weave or braids tho :thinking:
    This one time I went to the hair salon… and I got rods put into my hair and I came out looking like Shirley Temple…. This was back in July. I was PIST and I haven’t been back since…… :lame:

U was using Pump It Up too huh :rofl:

IDK. You know Im all about that from the EarF for my crazy head.

*deepsigh*

<<<<<—-Queen of French Roll

**************
    A french roll what the one that was horizotal, no?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Do you ever wash that housecoat?
    ________________________
    Wash? Tuh. I get my housecoats dry cleaned. They are silk. I have several. Depending on my mood. Today I am wearing fire engine red.
    *seductively lets it fall off my shoulders* :winky:

@TY i use pump it up, this lil hairs need to stand a certain way to look aiight

Hunty I had every kind of French Roll you seen and then some. You couldn’t tell me Nathan…It would take 30 minutes for water to penetrate that bun. Once I walked 8 blocks in the rain and my hair was still fly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    CHILE. My SHAT was the double roll. One in the back that roll to the top and one in the front…that roll to meet THAT one. BISH WHAT? :nun:

Our 65 yo receptionist sitting up there with her double rolls right now. And fugged up co-worker other day gonna be like I like your hair Ms. Sarah (K. Michelle voice)

NOPE LOTTABODY :nun: They probably never diluted it…. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Do you ever wash that housecoat?
    ________________________
    *seductively lets it fall off my shoulders
    ~~~~~~~
    ~
    ~
    OMG! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I still he still we still

:chase: DONT TALK TO ME NO MO! :rofl: :rofl:

NOPE LOTTABODY They probably never diluted it….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause this was BEFORE wrap foam etc. Hail before wrap lotion dayum near. Just gel and lottabody :wail: And if you sprayed that Isoplus in the blue can on it…it just SAT there. Never went in. Just a coat of oil on top I CANT BREEVE.

Caramel Rain says:

mines is fresh baked bread and butter
    —————————-

soo… you are just fine with flat water, and buttery bread on date night
    **************
    umm.. we could at least get an appetizer so? :lol:
    But I dont get drinks when I go out to eat. Water with lemon only :)

I still he still we still
    ___________________________
    you seen these too. friend I have tears in my eyes trying not to laugh. :wtf: these grown women be thinking? they have been together 3 weeks talking about
    I still
    he still
    we still

Just Looking says:

@Dub – Girl, I asked a lady the other day, where she get her french roll from. :cries: I still :love: French Roll, double single, swept to the side.

Would love fanga wangs for Thanksgiving….

@Caramel. Horizontal, Veritcal, Sideways, all of em

#Dontjudge

luVn_liFe… says:

@TY i use pump it up, this lil hairs need to stand a certain way to look aiight

Just Looking says:

Hail before wrap lotion dayum near. Just gel and lottabody :wail: And if you sprayed that Isoplus in the blue can on it.

Ohhhhhh my gawd YES!!!!!!!!

*seductively lets it fall off my shoulders* :winky:
    ——————

pics or it didn’t happen. Per blog rules of course :rules:

Ty says:

Just a coat of oil on top I CANT BREEVE.
    :rofl: It looked like grease bubbles :crying:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YALL IS FUKKING CRAZY! :casket: GOODBYE! Have a nice weekend. :hahaha: *walks out happy I know all yall* :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Do you ever wash that housecoat?
    ________________________
    *seductively lets it fall off my shoulders*
    *******
    You so silly… :ghost: I thought you had the thick terry cloth ones that look like bath dryoff towels :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I hate hard hair. Last time I went to get my hair blown out and pressed she pulled out a smoother for my edges and I yanked my head when I felt her touch my skin. I just started using edge control like 4 months ago. But only the soft kind :ashamed:

Be bless
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fugg you.

@Mac – Please don’t go girl :kiss: :hug:

pics or it didn’t happen. Per blog rules of course :rules:
    you got to put some more money on the blog rush card
    I’m a lady :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

@TY i use pump it up, this lil hairs need to stand a certain way to look aiight
    I know u are not using the whole bottle like some folks that want the crunch factor :coffee: ~
    ~
    UHHH NEG A TIVE!

Ty says:

*looks at watch* where u going :rules:

:peace: hun

@Caramel. Horizontal, Veritcal, Sideways, all of em

#Dontjudge

*********
    :hahaha: OMG

Chile I am taking myself out tonight :yes: I’m hitting Carrabas ….. the bar :nun: then the movies :yahoo:

I hate hard hair.
    One time I did get hard curls and pricked my boyfriend in the eye. He had to go to emergency room.

:pray: that Ms. Sandra ain’t visiting a friend in the ER that she did this too…

:kona: :scared:

Ohhhhhh my gawd YES!!!!!!!!

It looked like grease bubbles
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:no: what were we THINKING????

umm.. we could at least get an appetizer so? :lol:
    But I dont get drinks when I go out to eat. Water with lemon only :)
    ———————

sheesh :phew: okay we could maybe split a quesadilla explosion salad. you get the quesadilla triangles, and its accompanying dips. I get the salad, prollem solved…right :pray:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken, what’s wrong with rods? you have long hair so yours is gonna look like shirley temps. get you straw set :yes:

Be bless
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fugg you.
    Dub :rofl: I be looking at my phone like :blink: did the ed fall off?

*walks out happy I know all yall*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You dont know nann

:love:

@Dubb – Those French rolls are coming back

and Fanga waves arrived back about 2 years ago. :yes:

@Jenie – Like Carrabas Pasta and Spinach dish

Chile have ya”l ever sprayed pump it up in ya eye :crying: whew chile I have sprayed it so bad, when I went to sleep my eye was glue a lil shut
    :crying1:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I am taking myself out tonight I’m hitting Carrabas ….. the bar then the movies
    ********
    I love Carrabas :cheers: Pasta Weesie all day! Get half shrimp and half scallops :pizza: You having a date nite? You go to the bar alone? is it awkward?????

Dub I be looking at my phone like did the ed fall off?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am mad cause my aunt text me that ish last week

:crying1: *snot* Stay bless

Imma get fired.

Ty says:

Ohhhhhh my gawd YES!!!!!!!!

It looked like grease bubbles
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:no: what were we THINKING????
    Iono but I was stuntin :nun: Especially when folks started getting creative with the finger waves that were Tiny inspired :yes: I had one pink wave across the front :rofl:

********

Yep :yes:

Just Looking says:

@Caramel – Don’t get me started on Rods! I :love: RODS, anything for 88 to 94. Those styles were protective.

Caramel Rain says:
    umm.. we could at least get an appetizer so?
    But I dont get drinks when I go out to eat. Water with lemon only
    ———————

sheesh okay we could maybe split a quesadilla explosion salad. you get the quesadilla triangles, and its accompanying dips. I get the salad, prollem solved…right
    *************
    :heart: Of course. After we all that bread, we wont have room for much else. ANd we’ll take the Equal on the table and make lemonade :)

when I went to sleep my eye was glue a lil shut
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am full blown laughing now. Like its audible. :dead: at the visual of Jenie having a night crusty eye cause she sprayed Pump It Up! in her eyeball

I gotta go walk. BRB

_________________________

By yourself or with friends I can’t go out alone tried several times I just feel so lame :lol:

Jenie got the pink eye from Pump It Up

*putting in a request for a medical minute* :pc:

you got to put some more money on the blog rush card
    I’m a lady :huh:
    ————————–

:waves: <–receipt from loading the card with cash borrowed from money mutual. remember to pay them back ok, or montel gone come see about you.

Ty says:

Ohhhhhh my gawd YES!!!!!!!!

It looked like grease bubbles
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what were we THINKING????
    Iono but I was stuntin Especially when folks started getting creative with the finger waves that were Tiny inspired I had one pink wave across the front
    *************
    :eek: the big ones that look likes ocean waves?

Im OUT :bye: Good People!!! have a great and SAFE weekend :peace:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: yall gonna get me fiyad talkin to patients and tryna act like I sneezed or coughed bc Im laughing. I officially have to hit the X at the upper right corner

DUBB Portsmouth :yahoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

It wasn’t the rods fault. It was the stylist. I wanted a curly/wavy look and she felt instead of using a curling iron that would achieve the best look and last longest. SHE IS A DIRTY LIE :karate: I was round here looking like Rudy Huckleberry :crying1: I went to Atlanta 3 months ago just to get a wash and blow out. I refuse to let anybody else in NC play with my hair until I find a good stylist :nono:

@Luvn – “spritz” See ya later

TI oldest son looks exactly like him :yes:

_________________________

*******
    me too! I feel stupid. I’ll go to the movies alone but I cant with the bar.

_________________________

Depends on where you go :yes: its not for everybody :-)

you got to put some more money on the blog rush card
    I’m a lady :huh:
    ————————–

:dead:

Bye Luv :wave:

_________________________
    *******
    me too! I feel stupid. I’ll go to the movies alone but I cant with the bar.

Chile you know how much fun I have sitting up at the bar chile :lol: tons

_________________________

My homegirl meeting at the movies, but until then I’m getting some dinner at the bar :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

remember to pay them back ok, or montel gone come see about you.
    :rofl: ole weed head Montel

:rofl: ole weed head Montel
    ——————————

now about this sensual de-robing…..

The Master Beta says:
    _________________________
    *******
    me too! I feel stupid. I’ll go to the movies alone but I cant with the bar.

Chile you know how much fun I have sitting up at the bar chile tons

*************
    You gotta real confident to do that.

**********
    oohh. Ok.! I thought you was going to the bar, like the CLUB! But the bar at Carrabas?

Sounds fun Jenie

Were’d everyone go aww thick sucks hurry up 5

cougar lover says:

fugg the bar. i be in the booth with my ipad, taking food pics, and talking on the phone. them couples, and groups of friends having fun, can’t hold me back.

The Pearl! says:

Shoooo, going out alone can be lots of fun…it’s all in your attitude…confidence is key. You can fake it til you make it, too! (Like, pull out your phone and text someone in order to fill up a minute or two), but you have to be open to conversing with strangers, but not too “needy” looking. It’s an art, really. :winky:

**********

Nah :nono: I never go to a club or lounge by myself…… now to a restaurant bar :yes: chile

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

now about this sensual de-robing…..
    you are persistent :rofl:
    where is Diva at? She stay ready to buss it open
    :warning: calling the resident blog hoochie

The Pearl! says:

Chile them be the best conversations :yes:

Were’d everyone go aww thick sucks hurry up 5
    —————————-

Yeen know. When they disappear simultaneously like that. They regroup on another blog, or in their emails, talking ish about somebody :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

now about this sensual de-robing…..
    you are persistent
    where is Diva at? She stay ready to buss it open
    calling the resident blog hoochie

***********
    :applause:

Cause I was just on another blog myself :lol:

The Pearl! says:

Chile them be the best conversations

*********
    absolutely! The key is to watch your drink at all times and go out the same way you came in — (relatively) sober and alone (cuz, like MrsTake, we is ladies)!

**********

The Bar at Carrabas :yes: I want some Carrabas ….. so I will eat and sip at their bar :tea:

you are persistent :rofl:
    where is Diva at? She stay ready to buss it open
    :warning: calling the resident blog hoochie
    ——————-
    :nono: now i done paid a good amount of dollars. NOW….TAKE..THEM..CLOTHES..OFF…IN FRONT OF A MIRROR…TO TAKE A SELFIE :lol:

The Pearl! says:

Chile them be the best conversations

*********

********
    and with Mace!

The Bar at Carrabas I want some Carrabas ….. so I will eat and sip at their bar
    *********
    That sounds nice! Dont drink too much then you wont be able to enjoy the move. I did that during think like a man.. not good

Caramel Rain says:

This heffa done told me she read both of Steve Harvey books? :lol: yt folks are a trip

:lol: Cougar

Were’d everyone go aww thick sucks hurry up 5
    —————————-

Who is they Cougar *while looking through another blog* :rofl:

#noclicks

Chile you know how much fun I have sitting up at the bar chile tons

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I fee eye iz you. I go to my local spot dolo too. I am a pretty girl. I make friends easy. Somebody always come up to me and talk to me too.

NOW….TAKE..THEM..CLOTHES..OFF…IN FRONT OF A MIRROR…TO TAKE A SELFIE
    ___________________________
    You are a mess :rofl: Care said she got you

I am out folks :peace:
    BE BLESS <<<<< :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

The bar is the best place to be…if you alone. You can people watch. The bartender will give you drinks they messed up on or maybe give you food from wrong orders.

Even met a guy who hired me to be his office manager. It didn’t last, he wanted to :hump: But the pay was good!

The Pearl! says:

The Pearl! says:

Chile them be the best conversations

*********

********
    and with Mace!

*****

True Statement :yes:

DUBB Portsmouth
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am dead azz serious. I go to Chesapeake ALL THE TIME. And then @Cali gonna meet us there. RIGHT HEFFA? :eek:

We gonna get our porty on one weekend (like Kim Parker)

I just got back from Emory hospital. 4 of this morning’s 5 posts were written and posted from Emory’s waiting room. I’m good. :yes:

Glad all is well hun :hug: Don’t tell me u got the pink eye :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    JESUS Sandra. What ails ya? You okay????

:hug:

The Pearl! says:

Caramel Rain says:

This heffa done told me she read both of Steve Harvey books? yt folks are a trip
    ********
    *sigh* you should tell her all the wrong shyt to do with this naggra man of hers….either that or get honest with her. Otherwise this heiffa will wear you the hell out!

___________________________

Are you ok Sandra

Glad your feeling alright Sandra :hug: alright I’m out guys :peace:

cougar lover says:

MissT only if she’s a cigar, ion do no close :D

@Ty iono i just assumed it to be so. so i deemed it so :hahaha:

oh, you’s a beast Ma’am :hug:

i hope & pray all is well with u & yours :love:

DUBB Portsmouth
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Of course! You know I will :yes: Will be flying down 64… zooooooooooom :drive:

________________________
    :hug: Feel betta, no more posting for you tuday. Take care of yourself.

:bye: Jen-nay!

i’m still listenin to that stupid song :rofl:

i’s so sleepy & i gotta sang a solo tonight lawd. i hope ion fall asleep while sangin

:whistle: :zzz:

Now :stop:

The Pearl! says:

********

***********
    :rofl: :hahaha:

Sandra :bow: Sandra :bow: Sandra :bow: :cheer:

welp, i got a starbucks to go troll in and steal some wifi, n free tea refills :steer:

Petey Pablo on Pandora Freek A Leek :danban:

Where da hell is Petey :headphones:

iAmChan says:

Hi.

So I was just caught dead center of a rally in front of the White House because some king from Morocco was here to visit. It was ape shyt out there. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Did they have rose petals like on Coming to America :popcorn:

iAmChan says:

Naw, they had all kinds of flags and were doing holy dances and speaking their native tongue. Kinda hard to concentrate with all of that going on, I tell ya.