Dwyane Wade Confirms He Fathered Infant Son With a Groupie

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union celebrate her birthday

Miami Heat superstar guard Dwyane Wade has admitted what everyone already knew: that he fathered a now 5-week old infant son with a groupie.

Wade made the comments prior to last night’s Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets game, according to ESPN.

After the blogs got wind of the groupie’s pregnancy, Wade and his fiancée, Gabrielle Union, released a statement saying they had taken a break from each other.

“In our time apart, in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son who was born healthy,” Wade said. “I got a chance to see him,” Wade said. “I’m involved in my kids’ lives, you know. When my kids lived at home with me, when they weren’t living at home with me, I tried to do everything I could to see them.”

But the groupie disputed the timeline, saying she and Wade had intimate relations while Wade and Union were still together.

Friends of the couple whisper that Union knew about the baby, and she was devastated. “He proposed to her to try and ease the pain of his betrayal,” said the source.

Wade has custody of two sons, Zion and Zaire, from his previous marriage to high school sweetheart Siovaughn Funches.

Asked if the baby compromised his book about fatherhood, Wade said it did not.

“It would compromise it if I wasn’t a father first,” Wade said. “This is something obviously private for my family that we will continue to deal with as a family. But we have a blessing, too, to the bloodline, the Wade bloodline. From that standpoint, to me, it doesn’t state anything differently than what I’ve always shown.”

• Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Took a Break From Each Other
  • Is There Trouble in Paradise for Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union?
  • Dwyane Wade’s Mistress Expecting His Baby?
  • Dwyane Wade Fathered a Boy While On Break from Gabrielle Union

223 Responses to “Dwyane Wade Confirms He Fathered Infant Son With a Groupie”

deez niggas gone learn today. well you would think they would, but they wont. :smh:

and he round here writing fatherhood books :rolleyes: bye, felicia!

The Master Beta :D says:

Just nasty D Wade hoeing around town :tea:

countrytexasgal says:

so disappointed in him. are celebrities not afraid of AIDS?

baby takes 9 months to conceive. even if that baby just came fresh out the incubator somebody’s math isnt lining up :huh: he must really think somebody is stupid!

just say NO COMMENT and keep playing ball, ashy! :tea:

anw_rootbeer says:

WHATEVER D wade

The Master Beta :D says:

Karma is a bytch aint it Gabby

SummerBaby says:

I wonder if he will want custody of this kid as well. : think:

countrytexasgal says:

but i can give him a little credit. he is accepting and acknowledging the child.

anw_rootbeer says:

Orange Blossom says:

baby takes 9 months to conceive. even if that baby just came fresh out the incubator somebody’s math isnt lining up he must really think somebody is stupid!

just say NO COMMENT and keep playing ball, ashy!
      ———————————
      ASHY

The Master Beta :D says:

Karma is a bytch aint it Gabby
      _________________________________

i know its taking all of her not to go all Siovaughn on his ass just to prove she’s the better bottom bish. she in the mirror talkin bout “im still pretty. im still pretty”

hot 97 posted the groupie’s pic on their facebook page. “esmerelda” got a whole lotta ass. :buttshake:

The Master Beta :D says:

D Wade is a nasty scum bucket doing this hoe shyt

EL CHA CHA says:

In all fairness, how do we know he aint use protection though, after some time you trust your partner you move past that, even more if they were both tested :shrug: PLUS him and Gabrielle were on a break from being boyfriend/girlfriend not separated as husband and wife. They been together since 2009, as far as we know NOW off once in those 5 years, shyt happens :shrug: if she like it I love it! Maybe he thought they were dunzo for real for real…Im still mad at him tho! Just because :lol:

:hi: Morning Roses . . .

A few thoughts, Does the new gal get to keep the baby?
      Will wade fight for this child like the two boys?

Is Gabby gonna change the lil boys pampers?

Gabby is about to get schooled real quick.

Just leave child! You ain’t ready! :no:

Poor thang :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Orange :yes:

Luvn :hi:

Esmeralda got them papers y’all :hahaha:

Cha Cha :2dance:
      LuvLife, the hail you bean yo ? :blink: #ineedyorecap! :eek:

The Master Beta :D says:

DTTS :hi:

EL CHA CHA says:

HOBURGER IM HERE BOO :2dance: to party like its 1999 owwww

:pray: for Gigi to come in here and call everybody a dirty foot something but preface it with “imma be nice today but…”

:bounce:

JerseyGirl68 says:

I was trying to figure out why Gabrielle “The StepMom” Union was acting extra in her staged photos with Dwyane “I need a vasectomy and to use a condom” Wade lately. She wants to show the new babymama-groupie gold digger that she is still the Queen Bee. I got it. Next.

countrytexasgal says:

~~~~~~~~~
      He had no choice, :tea: he has tons of endorsements and so.Floridians love them so D.Wade.
      1. He didnt want to take the chance of losing those endorsements alla Tiger Woods
      2. Tis why “they” asked Gabs to marry him :tea:

for everyone that has a 529 account there’s still time to make a contribution. get those tax deductions in :yes:

why pay uncle sam when you can give the same money to your own kids? do what the sprites do!

I Run New York says:

Going in groupies raw is dangerous. Maybe what his wife said his true, that he gave her an STD.

EL CHA CHA says:

But but but….She aint no Gold Digger tho! ::(:

:wave: beta, DTTS. Smurfette we came back last night :phew: I couldnt take vegas antymore! it got CRAZY saturday Everybody coming in
      and i was sick of the :cold:

so we booked.

hell_on_heels says:

He sounds totally stupid! If this is a “private matter” between he & his family….then keep it that way! Just simply say no comment. Old onion looking a$$ (always crying).

They was only apart like 3 months tho.act like they took years

EL CHA CHA says:

Yall shole know how to hold to some shyt…stick it to a nigha for life type :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

Sad. I am sorry, but when you a GROWN adult, breaks don’t mean go and hump. What a mess. Gabby was not gone let that women come and destroy all she built. Not the first to stay with a man because they comfortable and to spite another woman.

Trendsetter says:

So I finally saw a picture of his new babymama

rwilliams4782 says:

If it was a private matter he should have kept his privates private..

:no:

Gabby better than me cuz ain’t no way ima let this dirty foot black toe nail polish pedal pusher wearing ass nigga do me like dis and i’m parading like Kimbella “I’m still pretty”. He shytted on her big time. Break? What fukkin break?!

You know what they said this morning? If they DID take a break, the baby was conceived during All Star Wknd, when she was filming that Think Like a Man 2 shyt. Ole hoe nigga. Couldn’t be me.

I know she like eggs in her face but damn boo, you gotta know your worth.

Orange Blossom says:

“somebody” IS stupid :tea:

:mad: This (to me) is betrayal in it’s rawest (no pun) form, and now you gonna try to do damage control to maintain YOUR public image, but not specifically publicly acknowledging the private personal pain you caused this woman! :smack:

But I’m all about live and let live, so if she like it… :tea:

Wade and his new baby mama was in LOVE in FEBruary :tea: it got nicety!

Cha I got thee perfect cd! Somebody :love: got me his hits for Christmas! :yes:

lovezoe says:

Not saying Gabby IS a gold digger, but having your own money don’t mean you CAN’T be a gold digger. #justsaying #whyspendminewhenIcanspendYours

EL CHA CHA says:

@ Lovezoe… RING THE ALARM :thumbsup:

A break means I found another bish I wanna smash

wasnt it less than 9 months ago when Gabby was scribbling on his cover of Jet magazine? :thinking:

mmmhmmmm :tea: tryna pull rank on Siovaughn, meanwhile back at the ranch esmerelda planning her baby shower on “your” man’s dime.

lovezoe says:

Trend- direct us please boo.

Adair says:

I honestly don’t know if I believe this whole “break up” thingy. It was fishy how a few months ago they mysteriously announced such a break after the so-called break, and now bam…this. #sideeye. I normally try to believe people when they say things instead of believing everything I read on blogs, but something isn’t right with this.

Happy New Year everyone.

Gabby was tweeting yesterday, she loves her some her.
      Fcuk the U complete me crap. I love me and complete me.
      and so on and so on.
      she’s outta the country with her girls
      Yeah she’s butt hurt :tea: I guess diamonds and a whole wing in Miami do it for her
      :shrug:

40 weeks :eek:

Maybe she just doesn’t want to be alone. She is loosing with this cat though.
      Esmeralda gonna do it agane! That’s for sure! Think about all the kid stuff that is about to go down…. Poor gabby! Get outta there! :steer:

Gigi26 says:

And if we on a break, that means break from each other, not no break someone’s pusscee off for 9 months, hoe azz niggah!

Gabby, stop trying to make this boy a man. He 31 and just fresh off a divorce from a woman who’s family took him in before the money, before Marquette, and before the NBA. If he could shyt on her like that, he damn sure don’t have no loyalty to you. Do better boo boo.

And we know you’re hurting cuz that twitter rant got “butt hurt” all over that shyt. Cover your face and talk with Karma, maybe she’ll ease up on your ass.

Trendsetter says:

Google sandrina

rwilliams4782 says:

Like I said yesterday. .great dad..horrible partner.. bet chris and lebron lookin like damn nicca u sorry as fugg

Just Looking says:

So other celebrities aren’t groupies? I she is 10 YEARS his senior. Gabrielle ain’t no different. Hollywood ain’t checkn for her like that.

She ain’t no Tony, Oscar or Grammy winner and quite franky…Mary Jane ain’t gonna get her NONE of those.

:bye: :tea:

I seen the pic of the big booty latina
      but they were also saying it was Rachel Vegas the Yt chick who was posting her court side tickets D.Wade gave her during playoffs.
      and all the gifts she was posting and thanking him for.
      there were three dif chicks during that time.
      Also delish cordon or something like that, marcus Vicks BM :tea:

Gigi26 says:

And I know for fact niggs gonna be laughing at her at any Miami Heat function if they aren’t already. Bishes looking like daaamn mami :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Dwayne smashin cakes on break while u at home drinking wine with sanaa lathan watching deliver us from eva

Just Looking says:

________
      yea, cause I only put it in her mouth or in a condom. :waves: @ Dummy DWADE

countrytexasgal says:

________________________

:shrug: I don’t think he has a choice; :no: “groupie benchwarmer mom” has made it clear that she’s willing to tell :cell: anyone who will listen to ensure that he acknowledges her child.

Gigi26 says:

Gabby go meet with Evelyn Hozada, she can give you a couple of pointers, hell she went through the shortest marriage of all time from Head butta Cinco :yes:

MissHarlem says:

Grimy just grimy :coffee: Welp Gabby you beasted for this “man” so now you got him and all the baggage that come with it. Hope those tunnels at the Arena is worth it. Women always look stupid when they dont know their worth <—general statement but does apply here.

Gabby was his botton bish “mistress” SO now there’s a vacancy for the next

SummerBaby says:

I wonder if he will want custody of this kid as well.
      ____________________________

nah, Gabby will try to petition for joint visitation of Dwayne. Esmerelda gonna get him every other weekend and father’s day. :rofl: :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Word on the streets was D Wade had 3 chics in rotation at the games while Gabby was there.

But Gabby think cuz she the one in the “main” pics she’s the top bish. Yeah aight mami :rofl:

Them hoes is ruthless in Miami. RUTHLESS.

rwilliams4782 says:

He looks boring in bed anyway.

Gigi26 says:I know for fact niggs gonna be laughing at her at any Miami Heat function if they aren’t already. Bishes looking like daaamn mami
      ~~~~~~~~
      Sheet Vnnah B JAMES im sure is, U know they were sick of being around Gabs because she felt like she was better that the other GFs and wives
      cause she’s a starraH with her OWN money

:haha:

EL CHA CHA says:

Ummm I dont think she is a GOLD DIGGER..She got chips, she aint only about a BET series come on now :hahaha:

Well maybe Im confrused….. Lets define GOLD DIGGER :pray:

EL CHA CHA says:

Whats more speaking of women not knowing their worth…Lets talk about ..TARA form LHNY :hurl:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby wants that security money cuz lets be real how many years in Hollyweird does she have left? Unless she do some Tyler Perry movies :yes:

Trendsetter says:

Ummm didn’t Lebron have a side chick in Cleveland that he purchased a hair salon for????

EL CHA CHA says:

Well maybe Im confrused….. Lets define GOLD DIGGER

well whatever she’s tryna do, she’s doing it wrong. hustling backwards, as they say on these mean SR streets. need to have a sit down with her star player.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby go meet with Evelyn Hozada, she can give you a couple of pointers….
      *************************************************************

:rofl: “Hozada”

luVn_liFe… says:

Wade and his new baby mama was in LOVE in FEBruary it got nicety!

:whistle: blame it on the do- do- do-do do- do-pamine :buttshake:

Best thing about being a lesbo..if she pops up preggo it aint yearn

Trendsetter says:

EL CHA CHA says:

I like Tara but she keep sleeping with Peter is pissing me off!

lovezoe says:

Gabby is a pretty girl. She need to just drop him and move on. It ain’t worth it. It is hard enough to know he cheated, but to have a constant reminder of his cheating is just ugh.

Trendsetter says:didn’t Lebron have a side chick in Cleveland that he purchased a hair salon for?
      ~~~~~~
      Yeah I read that he did. As well as the news anchor who looks JUST like Vannah :tea:

TREND how’s the At home MoM going?

Peter looks sick.. that is all… when I mean sick.. I mean As.I.Die Slowly

lovezoe says:

It’s amazing how celebs act. They knew the cover was about to be blown off, that’s why she probably hightailed it out the country. Perfect excuse as to why she didn’t go to the game.

Wade didnt just cheat with one chick.
      he was screwing three of em
      and got one preggos so FAR :eek:
      Can gabby deal with another Baby popping up out of the “break time”

If a rich bish chooses to stay aint no hope for these customer service bishes

AlluringlySweet says:

He is doing no more or less than his teammates and fellow peers. His stuff was just messy. Either he didn’t care or he just wasn’t thinking about the consequences. Gabby is just reaping what she sowed.

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~
      Yeah I read that he did. As well as the news anchor who looks JUST like Vannah

TREND how’s the At home MoM going?

_______________________________

Oh yea I forgot about the news anchor.

It was going good but I got so bored. I just started my third week at my new job. I love my son dearly but being a stay at home mom is a lot of work. My son is in his terrible two’s stage and baby that boy is something else lol

Gigi26 says:

I remember Gabby was begging for that ring for the longest, every BET show she hosted she was like “where’s my ring”, yeah she got her ring alright, but is overshadowed by this. She’ll prolly say fukk it lets elope now :rofl: these people don’t matter :rofl:

Tara started off as the jumpoff. She’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

Peter’s broke ass put a ring on the bucktoof mouthed bytch but the pretty one got all the kids and the heartache :rofl:

_________________________

:claps: :claps:

I hope she readin’ this :pray:

EVE is engaged, to her British billionaire :tea: U go EVE

Trendsetter says:

Peter looks sick.. that is all… when I mean sick.. I mean As.I.Die Slowly

I really dislike him

lovezoe says:

A gold digger is not always about money. BUT DWade money > Gabby money. It’s about the status. Part of the “elite Heat wives club”, court side/VIP, more people talking about you, dating a back-to-back NBA championship. The list goes on. Being with him has more perks than no being with him.

If a rich bish chooses to stay aint no hope for these customer service bishes

:ghost: you in here trying to drum up new business. just killing us with your foolishness :hahaha:

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

EVE is engaged, to her British billionaire U go EVE

I read that this morning.

Gigi26 says:

:thinking: how you let a nigga with black toe nail polish play you Gabby? I mean damn :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Gotta be hard to be with a man for 5 yrs and no child but he smashes some random and gets pregnant the next business day

Chile Gabbs being the dumbazz I thought she was :tea: and guess what she gets just what she deserves :tea: messy

TREND
      Yes being a “homemaker” is ALOT :bounce:

rwilliams4782 says:

Congrats eve.. I know if u can get a billionaire I can too… girl I dont even have an underbite lol..jk congrats eve.. u aint did shyt since let me blow yo mind…but u still alright with me

Gigi26 says:

Aww good for Eve, she done came a long way :yes:

She don’t need to drop another album either

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

TREND
      Yes being a “homemaker” is ALOT

Yes it is!!!! I couldn’t do it any longer

The Master Beta :D says:

Gigi you slaying em this am :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

:dead: at next business day

lovezoe says:

This is not their first break either. It’s a mess. AIDS is real folks.

Best thing about being a lesbo..if she pops up preggo it aint yearn

_______________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:

I want you stop :typing: for a few minutes. Just let your fingers and your mind rest a while… :facepalm:

:rofl: Rwilliams!! :ghost:

Gabby gonna need Iyanla for this shyt here…

Ni ni says:

:haha: thats what Gabby dumb azz get. Shes another beautiful woman who lacks good judgement at 40 yrs old. Dwade is a whore and ive said it before, a man cant turn down that much puss.

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea eve dont need to do shyt..no acting and no album.. just be a billionaire. .if he hits u..just put some ice on it

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I know she like eggs in her face but damn boo, you gotta know your worth
      ——-
      All of this. Not only that, but this is how you want to start off a marrage? With a side kid and a baby momma?! Chile boo and bye. I mean, God bless her, but not I said the fly.

Gigi26 says:

Gabby gets the nut in her mouth and face ONLY while the sidebytch getting that cooch creamed out :rofl: OH THE IRONY!

If a rich bish chooses to stay aint no hope for these customer service bishes

_______________________________

:huh: :chase:

:ghost:

BigCityGirl says:

Pain is Pain…and it can not be covered up with diamonds! first the 8.5 caret diamond engagement ring..then while they were in LA for Christmas he purchased two pair of diamond earrings for her for Christmas and posted them on Instagram then the family Christmas photo card….I had a feeling something was up…but couldn’t put my finger on it since I’m in the regular folks circle. As a woman I feel bad for her…but you reap what you sow. TRUST is extremely important in a relationship and that has been broken…time will tell this story…I have a feeling there may not be a wedding….we’ll see..smh

MissHarlem says:

She will save face bc she love that Miami Heat life. The status and all the bullchit that comes with it. She put more energy into that than her own damn career. Bullchit ass :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Trendsetter says:

:dead: at next business day

***************************

:rofl: Not the next business day groupie knock up.

Just Looking says:

okay…So

His net worth is about 100 MILLION (Forbes)
      Her net worth is about 10 million (depending how fast her family can spend it)

Unfortunately cause she is Not Halle Berry (who still can’t command as much as …a Sandy Bullock or Gywenth Paltrow or A list actress she will never really be worth more than that. :shrug:

But I know she gotta be pissed and feeln like a small roach feces.

The Master Beta :D says:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby gets the nut in her mouth and face ONLY while the sidebytch getting that cooch creamed out OH THE IRONY

SummerBaby says:

I think Gabby has a thing for athletes & will accept anything just to be part of the “in” crowd.

——–
      I’m still trying to figure that one out. You marry the side chick, STILL treat her like the side chick, and the one you been with for 15 years, you shyt on, but still treat like the wife. The fugg type shyt is this?! But I saw how Amina was trying to shade Tara last night…and Tara still read her ass and shut her down. Fool.

rwilliams4782 says:

Damn Dwayne couldnt wait for her to start filming. . I bet she wish she would have let michael ealy swim in it. Dwayne didn’t give her time to unpack her luggage

————————————-
      :yes: How much you wanna bet all the WIVES and them other broads she ki kiing it with and instagramming all the time as her besties KNEW ABOUT THIS SHYT AND DIDN’T TELL HER?

MissHarlem says:

And another thing she is too damn old for this sweet 16 simple minded ass dumb chit she putting up with. So its cool to start a marriage with a side baby and a side chick and then children from a previous. Bitch do you love yourself? :facepalm:

EL CHA CHA says:

the next business day

THIS HEFFA HERE :hahaha:

Smokie says:

Gabby’s sticking around for that divorce settlement and for the life of being an NBA wife.

rwilliams4782 says:

If he really wanna piss him off she need to call me so we can put something on xtube

Angiegirl says:

___________________________________

:dead: I would like the Star Legacy Deluxe Mignight Blue casket from walmart please. I’d like to rest in style

Ni ni says:

This is not their first break either. It’s a mess. AIDS is real folks. by lovezoe …I dont understand how celebs sleep around like they do and no one has contracted it

:popcorn:

—–
      Fluuuccckkkk no. She is failing her damn self with this right here. Good luck, cuz your gonna need it Gabby.

The Master Beta :D says:

Cues K. Michelle’s Can’t raise a man hood shyt but Gabby you need to take a listen chile :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

KNEW ABOUT THIS SHYT AND DIDN’T TELL HER?
      ——
      They are not her friends. :tea: It’s all for the cameras. Real friends would of called her up asap, took pictures, the whole nine.

lovezoe says:

Gigi- Men gossip worse than females.

~~~~
      thanking she being THEE best cause she swallowing the nuTT. Girl go gargle with bleach and stop tweeting ur hurt.

Trendsetter says:

——–

_____________________________

they both had the same hairstyle

cant get alimony without getting divorced first. cant get divorced without getting married.

she might be tryna pull a ivana “dont get mad, get everything” trump on dwayne’s feeble minded ass. its just messy all around. i feel sorry for the kids. how do you explain where this new brother came from?

rwilliams4782 says:

Dwayne is a winner. .he wins in love…games..custody of his kids.. I know with an incurable std will slow his Quagmire lookin azz down

rwilliams4782 says:

. .if he hits u..just put some ice on it

________________________

why you still :typing: though?!!!

:crying1: :crying1:

ANGIEGIRL :happy: U been gone SO lonG!

lovezoe says:

I got a feeling groupie “friends” will be singing shortly to the blogs about how him and Gabby WEREN’T taking a break and they are still smashing. He got to go over and see the baby, she not gone let her newborn go over there unattended. Messy messy.

they both had the same hairstyle
      ——
      I died when I saw that. smh. I can’t wait for the reunion. They all look real stupid.

how do you explain where this new brother came from?
      ~~~~~
      yeah I thought about that too :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

:hahaha: Real shyt :fistbump:

MissHarlem says:

GIGI we aint even gotta bet that I know they do. If I cared so much I would call my cousin and ask her. She is a HEAT dancer at the games but this rumor been swirling around for a MIN

:rofl: :fistbump:

just like the “sidechick” was letting Wade smash,Knowing he was with Gabs and thee other two chicks
      SHE’s still gonna let WADE smash whilst “engaged” and “married”

GAbby Plz. Gabby’s gonna lose it and be labeled bat Shyte Crazy like aunt VIV

rwilliams4782 says:

He sat up there on BET talkin bout my beautiful black queen… man find your bubba gump lip azz to row E seat 7 and sit

Gigi26 says:

LoveZoe: Gurl :cosign: ESP them athletes! They run their lips like straight bytches! So she showing up to different weddings n shyt and the dudes looking at her like :rollseyes: here this bytch go and :rofl: at her at the same time! :no:

And Dwayne may be messy but he ain’t stupid, at least alimony stupid, he’s gonna slap a prenup on Gabby’s ass. She ain’t getting shyt but a goodbye and what she came with if anything.

MrsL says:

Auntie did say a few months ago in an article about the “break” that he stepped out on here and that was why the “break” occurred.. :tea

I tries to think the best of people, but hey I don’t know any of these folks. If he did, she seems to have forgiven him…for now.

________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:
      Ye speaketh so much wisdom, yet thou throweth so much shade :cloud:

whats up StankBUGG! are you in So.fla yet?

—–
      Past messy. And no Gabby, that lady is not going to let you in her house to watch your man. So it will be up to you to sit at home and wonder if he is stil smashing her, and then pray to God that if he is she don’t take proof pictures and put it on twitter, facebook, and email Sandra all the story. Then have us read the story and drag you an inch away from emotional death. Run girl. Call your momma so she can tell you, it aint worth it.

:think:
      thinking bout the few times I can remember during the “playoffs” that Gabs made it to a few games.

she had the mad duck lip look.
      I was like EWWWH, just dont go.

lovezoe says:

I wonder are folks still believing Sivoughan the one who gave HIM the STD. He coulda paid off the BFF to say Sivogaughn told her that.

Gigi26 says:

@MrsL :I remember the article when they talked about that “break”, they both was like they were both busy in their careers and didn’t have time for each other, she was filming and he was doing something (I forget) but I don’t recall them saying that one stepped out or something.

It’s life. Somehow they have worked it out. Cookie stayed with Magic. Gabby staying with Wade. I wish them well.

Gigi26 says:

Gabby the clean up woman and she was with him first, shyt don’t even make sense. :rofl:

lovezoe says:

He say that this doesn’t affect his stance on fatherhood. IT DOES. Being a father means being an example. How you doing that knocking down chicks? Like Mike Jones said, “Back then they didn’t want me, now Im hot they all on me”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cookie stayed with Magic.
      —–
      And every day Jesus gives her every extra special blessing he has. Because baby…..HIV though? I must not be shyt for real, because my bags would of been packed, and the party would of been OVER!

________________________________________

:crying1:

but why she genuinely offended by the lack of self-love tho’ :hahaha: :rofl:
      I can’t… :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN :hug: hey hun. I will be there jan 10 :yahoo: Actually you are right she was BARELY at the playoffs :coffee:

I dont think it impacts his stance on fatherhood. If he is there for his child to help raise him. He made a”mistake”, he can learn from it and be responsible. That is still setting an example.

MissHarlem says:

Gabby the clean up woman and she was with him first, shyt don’t even make sense

^^ :ghost: this just made me yelp in this office :rofl:

THERAPIST apples to oranges. Cookie was MARRIED AT THE TIME TO MAGIC. Not ENGAGED. With children of her own mind you. Magic paid for that dearly……look at EJ :lol:

Thats not apples to oranges. He was infected prior to the marriage.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Whole lotta women truly belee if dude is not married then his azz is available/single. They don’t give a flying fugg about a live-in gf, BM, some bish he fugged back in HS and they mighta went out LAST NIGHT for a drank…

——
      This is true and I respect that. But it’s still sending a message to the sons you already have. Why project that to your sons? And then what does that say to your sons? It’s ok, because I said sorry? No. That does not fix it. But like I said, I cna respect what you said.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cookie stayed with Magic.
      —–

______________________________

:fistbump:

You on it today! :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Gawwwddddd ya’ll peeling Gabby’s edges further back from the front her scalp than Naomi Campbell’s hairline NAN ONE of ya’ll ain’t shyt NAN ONE :rofl: :crying1: :ghost:

Dubb- You are absolutely right. Hoodboogers

MissHarlem says:

^^^ Huge contradiction when you are a MAN raising young boys. Indirectly teaching them to stray and be irresponsible with woman. I might as well be a prosititute and start sucking d!ck on the corner while having my baby girls in the car watching all while saying dont do this be responsible :smack: Once you become a parent you are automatic role model for your child

Magic is worth 500 million…I would count that mfs pills amd hand him water

lovezoe says:

Cookie is a WONDERFUL woman. Did she know he had the monkey prior to marriage?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Magic paid for that dearly……look at EJ
      ——-
      :dead: So would I not be shyt if I said Cookie did not make a come up with EJ? God forgive me.

rwilliams4782 says:

EJ id just like his father.. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

THERAPIST he was married and she was pregnant when he was infected with HIV. Apples to oranges.

Ummm Cookie was married to Magic when he came out that he had HIV :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

~~~~~~~

:hi: BOMB
      well its a good thing she’s swimming with the sharks then

@itsgabrielleu I’m pretty sure there’s shark chum in my weave #chumgrowsyouredges

KEYA :yes: you aint chit. Its ok though

rwilliams4782 says:EJ id just like his father..
      ~~~~~~
      Mhh Hmm.

Geneva love all of her stepsons EQUALLY.

spiceykay says:

I have no idea why people giving Gabby a hard time or why it’s suspicious why they talked about their break up months later. If I was going through a break with my man the last thing I need is people in my ear telling me about him when I haven’t decided for myself what I want. I would only address it when I know what I want and when our relationship is good. People kill me saying what they will and won’t accept because public thoughts are different from your private actions.

rwilliams4782 says:

Just when I thought my grandpa wasnt shyt he comes in my office and says how many ppl u think we gonna have to peel off the hwy tonight..smh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Harlem I’m sorry. God is still working on me….Pray for me. I’m a try to do better in the up comming year…But EJ could not come out with me looking like that. If you want to be Gay cool. But can you be gay and fly? Not gay and sloppy? Ugh.

goat76 says:

NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We going to the Ship!! We going to the Ship!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Luvn While she braggin ’bout chum in her weave the side chick got….. you know what nm #FamilyBlog :kona:

Bomb- GET OUTTA HERE!!!! :rofl: :kona:

——-
      How does that kill you? It’s not to hard to believe that women are not putting up with a man who has a baby on them. Ok let me speak for me. If we are on a break and not even three months later some girl is pregnant, I’m done. No we can not get back together. Clearly, you were over us enough to go raw in the next chick.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Lovezoe :ashamed: :kona:

And I now am CONVINCED after going to Hot97 FB page and seeing the new BM…that she is the one who wrote that open letter to Gabby. In the end of letter it said something like Dwayne likes bishes with asses so go buy yourself one Gabby…and that BM got azz for DAYS :shakebutt:

Azz Azz Azz AZZ AZZ AZZ Stop…now make that motherfawka hammer time

MissHarlem says:

Gabby is a public person with her private life in view of the public. Pretty much sums up people saying anything they want bc SHE INVITED THIS WHEN ALLOWING HER RELATIONSHIP ON FRONT STREET :shrug:

NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We going to the Ship!! We going to the Ship!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1: Why you gotta make me feel SICK :hurl:

:eyeroll: @GOAT. Congrats.. :eyeroll:

——–
      And the church says AMEN

Just Looking says:

Majic was about to start new season, he got married, had a preseason game in Utah…during the short marriage she was already pregnant and he was told to return to LA by doctors…

So he wasn’t doing nothing that other professionally athletes and regular men/women weren’t/aren’t still doing. Having unprotected sex. Matter of fact, many people have unprotected sex after they have meeting/start dating someone. Without even getting tested. I KNOW I interned AT the Free clinic. Seen them ages 10 – 80….. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

Let the record show *Claire Huxtable voice* I was with a dude for 10 yrs and he had a baby on me and guess who bounced and got another apt? Moi :nun: I aint no celebrity just a reg chick who does the damn thing. I love myself more :coffee:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Some might say “mistake” I say he intentionally (and possibly with malice) bedded this girl in the exact fashion that he did (where she could later tell Gabs what’s on her nightstand??!!!) because he WANTED to hurt her. Why not the hotel? Why not a diff city? Why not a diff home? Why she laying where Gabs lay???? That’s not a mistake – that’s a conscious decision (to me). A mistake might happen at the club in VIP – not in our home, in our bed!

Hot97 FB page

TY kindly.. :pc:

Oh. :confused: Kinda disappointed.. oh well.

SHE INVITED THIS WHEN ALLOWING HER RELATIONSHIP ON FRONT STREET
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Next thing you woulda heard is me and him are MARRIED. No pics of rings. No Xmas pics. We woulda flew away…came back married. To me NO statement is better than stating the obvious.

She trying to make a spectacle as statement to BM.

He’s mine…you may have had him once but I got him all the timeeeeee.

Mokenstepf 1994 out this bish. Which as somebody said is HIGH SCHOOLISH.

——————————–
      Thank and You. And not to mention how she put that relationship on front street too that made it all the worse :tea: this is why she’s getting this backlash.

Same with Alicia Keys, and same with Fantasia. You put your shyt out there, we will throw that shyt right back when the funk hits the fan.

Gabby is a KEPT WOMAN PERIOD. Gabrielle “Thirsty for a” UNION

————-
      But they were so on a break, but her shyt still there. Let’s be real here. That “we were on a break” shyt is to make it look like it’s ok. And we can all see it’s not.

Bizzle!!!
      :happy: Merry New Year, how was ur holiday??

OTB: that bytch is average Miami meat :tea:

Just Looking says:

Everyone…I’m done out

Dear Roses and Miss Sandra – It has been an amazing and beautiful year for me.

@New Home
      @New Organ
      @New Marriage
      @New Job
      @New Vehicle
      @New Attitude

In light of this news, practice safe sex tonight. Don’t drink and drive and make a commitment to love yourself and those that love you BETTER. I’m thankful for the the laughter that SR brings.

To All A Continued to be Blessed, Successful, Safe and Sexxy
      New Year

:shakebutt: :love: :bye: :party:

PS my menu tongiht…

Lamb Chops w/mint and Balsamic
      Loaded Red Mashed Potatoes (sour cream, roasted red pepper, butter,)
      Brussels Sprouts
      Black Beans
      and Satueed Greens
      Lava Cake

MissHarlem says:

DUBB exactly with her sweet 16 ass. My reg non celebrity ass dont be all extra extra read all about it with my personal life. DOnt make sense parading. When people parade there is often smoke….this is a full blown fire now with her simp ass

lovezoe says:

Dubb- I agree. Gabby got the ring while that girl got the responsibility of being a single mom. We will stay with a man out of pure spit so the other woman can’t have him. Trust.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      MY HUSBAND had an outside kid. Are we currently together? Nope. We tried counseling and everything. I cant speak for others. Took me a long time to be able to even ADDRESS IT. And I hope Gabby is able to forgive and forget. Me PERSONALLY I didn’t need nor desire a reminder walking round my home that dude stepped out.

Regular person as WELL.

More power to Gabby. If she can handle it mentally and emotionally I say do it. :shrug: To each.

One of my favorite memes: Clair Huxtable saying a good woman is always better than a bad bitch.. :fistbump:

I did it with four kids and I dont regret it nann day. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. :grill:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: While ya’ll drag Gabby I’ll be over here lurking my in-laws annonced last friggin night they coming over :smack: :peace:

Love ya @Just Looking :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What kills me is the lack of self preservation. AIDS/HIV is a killer. And the only one who is not dying of it is Magic. People need to make better choices.

spiceykay says:

Nakeya, I wasn’t talking about you in particular or anything I was just speaking in general I know some people will and some want but I just feel some people say one thing but do another.

Hey LuVie!! :hug: I feel like I havent seen you in forever! :huh: Where you been? You not back in the ofc right?

My holiday was fantastic. :crying1: Best xmas ever..bathrooms getting remodeled. I will send you photos. :woohoo:

Alicia Keys
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Another one who made a spectacle. As a statement to Mashonda AND the BM of the daughter he had secretly. That possibly overlapped AK and for sure was made WHILE he was married to his FIRST WIFE.

Man listen.

bathrooms getting remodeled :bounce:

No B im not back at work til Thursday :(
      I didnt hit big on the slots :shrug:

:woohoo: glad u had a good Xmas. did the kids? :lol: JK

MissHarlem says:

OTB its bc you fab boo :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@spiceykay I feel you. And you are correct. Some people will say one thing and do another. Mind you I think she should just move on, but if she can handle it then cool. God Bless. However, judging on how 12th grade she acts, “sweet 16″ as Harlem has caled it, this will be full of drama. :hug: I feel you though

average Miami meat

:hahaha: :| I must say i was ..surprised. I always thought DWade had a little more substance to him..well before this year I did. Now he just like the other fellas.

:bite: Lebron dont let me down. Unless you really l e t me down.. :eek:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Yeah, and “break” implies (or maybe it’s all on Gabs because SHE inferred) we taking a little breather and we’ll clear our heads so that after some time we can discuss what we want, where we’re heading, or if we even want to pursue this thing. It does NOT suggest that while we’re cooling our heels you can go ‘head out there and get a baby to bring back to the discussion table :smack:

lovezoe says:

Cookie is a WONDERFUL woman. Did she know he had the monkey prior to marriage?
      *********************

She found out 2 months later and she was already pregnant.

Just Looking says:

Everyone…I’m done out

Dear Roses and Miss Sandra – It has been an amazing and beautiful year for me.

@New Home
      @New Organ
      @New Marriage
      @New Job
      @New Vehicle
      @New Attitude

GOD Bless You! :hug:

*sucks teeth* what time dinner starting tho’? :tea:

free says:

Gigi26 says: Lebron prolly hoein too but he prolly got them hoes in check :yes: NONE of them talk. They know their place.

**********************

I stay amazed at his hoe game but I really believe he respects savvy so he keeps it 100%. he probably pay a grip for ‘em and you ain’t gonna see them in no booty and lingerie shops or no clubs. kneegro probably go to antartica for his hoes.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

This groupie is about to give them HELL!!! Let’s see if his money, power & influence can shut her up like his ex-wife!!! I bet he won’t get custody of this one, but he will try & paint her crazy too wait & see!

Either way congrats on the engagement!!!

free says:

just read she was banging lamar kardashian and mouthing off about his drug exploits. damn, i hope this isn’t the same chick i saw blasting lammie earlier this year. wade should be ashamed.

free says:

rwilliams4782 says: Magic is worth 500 million…I would count that mfs pills amd hand him water

**********************

Shawn says:

She had to have gotten pregnant in February and Gabby and Wade was NOT on break. Now they did appear to have taken a break in the early summer when she probably found out about the girl and the baby. But things happen and you either get through them or move on. Sometimes love conquers all. #KanyeShrug

Bella770 says:

There is no way that I could stay with him after giving the other woman a baby. I bet Gabby looks in the mirror and says to her self….”I will not give this up” then pops her Valtrex with a shot of vodka. :|

prima_donna2163 says:

Has anyone thought about Gabby finding out about the pregnancy and THEN they took a break???? That would make more sense to me….or she found out about said groupie, broke up with him, then she got pregnant in the midst…..hmmmmmm cause yes the timeline sho ain’t adding up…

Ms Peaches says:

Magic is worth 500 million…I would count that mfs pills amd hand him water

——————————————–
      Lord come and take me now!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Hard Hitter "Unchained" says:

A bunch of jealousy, vindictiveness, self-rightousness, holding someone to higher standard than they hold themselves, crabs in a barrel, delight at others struggles, praying for downfall, all in someone else’s business, cattiness, single for a reason women trying to tell someone in a relationship what to do, counting other folks money, etc… going on.

2 Pingbacks

[…] from these recent cases of infidelity (including Dwayne Wade fathering a kid with a random skeezer), Latinas have replaced white women as the official NBA player’s mistress of choice.  Poor […]